;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Big Brother 12: Wednesday Morning, July 28th

8:41am BBT - BRB Screens & the beginnings of some music...

Wakey Wakey, Houseguests!! It's time to get up and entertain the live feed viewers! Ragan, feel free to sleep in, love. Your contribution to the Overnight Report was stellar! Love it when the HGs address us directly.

Matt's been up since 8:30am on the elliptical, but the only noise coming from him was panting, so nothing to transcribe. ;)

8:58am BBT
Around the house...

Lane's out back doing abs. Kathy's in the bathroom, doing her morning routine. Matt's finished his cardio and gone inside. Britney's just getting out of bed.

Enzo: (groans) What time is it??

Time for you to make us laugh, Enzo. ;) Let's get the show on the road.

Please refresh this post every few minutes for new updates...

9:02am BBT
Backyard
Matt, Lane & Kathy

Matt's doing laundry, Kathy's having a smoke and Lane's working out.

Lane: Laundry??
Matt: I went in the DR to ask for something, and the guy was totally groggy. I was like, sorry to wake you up, but I was wondering if I could get some batteries.. He's all, I think once they're done, they're done. So now I've got no remote, no cd player.. Pretty soon I'll go up there and there'll be no bed.
Lane: You'll have a cot.

Chatter with Kathy about law enforcement tv shows. She says Law and Order is most accurate, although she does love CSI... It's just that the equipment they have is so far beyond anything she has access to.

Kathy: You have to have a very high crime rate to have that kind of technology.

She's also a big fan of Unsolved Mysteries and America's Most Wanted. Cops? Not so much. Chatter about cop shows continues...

9:13am BBT
Backyard - Couch
Kathy & Matt
Random Chatter...

Kathy: Did you twitter yet?
Matt: Yeah, I did it at the beginning of the week. They release em whenever. I was sitting there counting characters, to make sure I didn't go over 140, and the guy was like, don't worry about it, we'll edit it. It was nice to see a computer though.. It's what I work on every day. I feel like I'll get out of here and not know how to do my job. It's like not speaking for 3 months.

Kathy asks about the wake up song, and Matt tells her it was Alive by Pearl Jam. She liked it.

9:19am, cont'd
Matt: You think they give, like, stuff in the storage room if we ask? Like a box of cake mix for saturday? You think they'd just go buy one?
Kathy: I think they would.
Matt: I might get a slop cake, if I'm a have not.
Kathy: You wont be a have not.
Matt: I'm starting a slop diet today, I think. We have muffin tins, but nothing to make muffins with...
Kathy: I like simple stuff. I find that guys cook better than girls...
Matt: I find that to be true a lot of the time.
Kathy: I really do... (long pause) I love hearing those birds in the mornings..

9:22am BBT
Hayden joins Matt & Kathy on the couch.

Hayden: Lane's on a mission this morning, huh?
Matt: What're you working out today?
Hayden: I'm taking off... just cardio and abs..
Matt: Is anybody up yet?
Hayden: No.. Who's on the hammock? Is that Ragan or Enzo?
Matt: That's Brendon.

Chatter and lulls...

9:26am BBT - Done with her smoke, Kathy gets up from the couch and heads inside to the Kitchen, where we find Kristen opening a box of cereal.

Kathy: Rachel still in bed?
Kristen: She's just getting up.
Kathy: I'm sleepy.

Enzo enters, hoodie pulled up in such a way that he looks a bit like quasimodo.

CUT TO:
9:31am BBT
Backyard - Couch
Kristen, Enzo, Hayden

Enzo: The evictions tomorrow, and I still don't know what I'm doin... Andrew's funny. Kathy's nice..
Kristen: Just think about what you think is gonna benefit you more in the game.



Enzo: Get you farther in the game. That's it. (long pause) It's crazy to hear garbage trucks.
Kristen: There's a bird in that window, and it can't get out, because it keeps flying forward.

CUT TO:
9:33am
Bathroom
Britney & Kathy



Britney: Honestly, right now, I think Brendon and Rachel will vote for you to stay.
Kathy: He told me flat out he wont.
Britney: But once he realizes everyone else is...

Lane comes in and has a seat on the couch...

Kathy: She's trying to get her makeup on as fast as she can to go to the DR.
Lane: I didn't hear them call.
Britney: They didn't. They just told me in here.


CUT TO:
9:37am BBT
Backyard Couch
Hayden, Enzo, Lane

Hayden: Keeping Andrew would be good if they'r enot together, but it's just too risky.
Enzo: Yeah, too risky.

Lane joins them on the couch.

Enzo: Who're we getting out, Andrew?
Lane: Yeah.. then Brendon.. then Rachel...
Enzo: That's gonna hittem hard.
BB: Britney, please come to the DR.
Enzo: Yo, for a little girl, she's got some big ones. Has Andrew been tryin' to get your votes?
Lane: He came up to me yesterday to talk and I said, sure anytime.. So all day yesterday, I was trying to make sure there were people around me, so I wouldn't have to talk to him.
Enzo: Send him home. I don't wanna send home 3 girls in a row. We gotta change it up.

Brendon's on the hammock.

Lane: I just wanna go over there and FLIP!
Enzo laughs.

Talk turns to tomorrow's HoH and how you can be out before you even have a chance to buzz in. Lane says he'll run over and drop-kick Brendon's ass before he has a chance to buzz in. Talk turns to Andrew..

Lane: He's gonna go up to Matt today, and be all, I know what the secret power is.. If you keep me, I'll give you the coup d'etat..
Enzo: I can't wait to hear his speech, man..

Laughing...

Lane: That's like saying, I wanna kill you. Can you please give me a loaded gun.

Talk turns to Kathy... Lane's having a laugh at her as well. Then they remember that goodbye messages are today, and try to figure out what they'll say to Andrew.

9:44am BBT
Rachel comes outside to join the boys on the couch...

CUT TO:
9:46am BBT
Bathroom
Andrew, Kristen, Kathy

The feed comes in on this at this point, but it's clear there was more.

Andrew: Don't play me like a fiddle. I know you're playing me, and I don't appreciate it.



Kristen: Uh, Andrew, I've been backing you up.
Andrew: OK, Kristen, don't worry about it. So then you're ok.

Andrew leaves.

Kristen: That's not smart.

Kathy gets into the shower. No further words on the subject are exchanged... for a moment.

Kristen: I'm pissed. Instead of talking to me like a normal human being...

Matt enters.

Matt: I got to hear that entire thing. I was out there making slop...
Kristen: All these days and you don't come and talk to me like a normal person? Then you come attack me?
Matt: He's insane. Don't get upset.
Kristen: I've given him plenty of opportunities to come talk to me. There's an open door..
Matt: You handled yourself very well. It's very strange.
Kristen: Well, it's already gonna happen, so... We're gonna have a nice little chat.

**I hope he tells you why it would behoove you to keep him.

CUT TO:
10:00am BBT
Bathroom
Kristen, Rachel, Ragan, Kathy

Ragan's deep in thought. Kristen's putting on her make up, fuming. Kathy's in the shower. Brendon enters and has a seat on the couch, puts his arm around Rachel.


Ragan tells them he laid in bed til 3:45am, then gave up on sleeping, and went outside to the hammock for a while.

Matt joins them on the couch. Subject: Sleep, or the lack of it...



Kathy gets out of the shower. Rachel hops in.

CUT TO:
10:06am BBT
Hammock
Ragan & Matt

Ragan: This morning, when I finally got up, Andrew had been sitting there waiting to talk to me for a really long time, and he said, ok, Ragan, we're gonna have to talk sometime today. Ok, that's fine.. I can't blame him for playing the game...


Matt: About 5 minutes before you went into the bathroom, Andrew went in there totally unprovoked, and laid into Kristen and Kathy, saying I know what you're up to.. The 2 of you need to stop plotting against me... etc... So I walked in there, and I said, Kristen, as a fan of the show, I'm so glad I got to hear that. She wasn't amused. OK.. so go on with what you were gonna say..

Ragan: Here's the thing.. If I win HoH, I don't know what I'd do.. but one thing I do know is that I don't like it when people campaign on negativity and the proverbial straws for me with Andrew, what really made me go... The most important thing was that whole acting job was ridiculous and stupid and sealed his fate. But on top of that, I don't like that someone says, keep me, because I'm gonna go after these 2 people.. Whether it's a lie or not, it's gross, and it's reminiscent of bullying... and I know what it's like to be the guy at the other end of the finger.

Matt: I think he's gonna get wind that he's toast, and I think his eviction speech is gonna be brutal... I think he's gonna be slamming me and Brendon and Rachel...
Ragan: I'm at a major crossroads right now, and this is why I had such a difficult time sleeping..

We're flipping to Kristen and Andrew's argument in Taj..

CUT TO:
Taj
10:07am BBT
Andrew & Kristen

Andrew: I walked in there, and I said, I don't like you guys playing me like a fiddle.
Kristen: (snappy!) Because I'm not playing you like a fiddle, and that's why I'm getting defensive.
Andrew: But why it is you think it's pertaining to you?
Kristen: Because you said, you guys are...
Andrew: (very calm) Ok, so how come Kathy's not screaming like you are?
Kristen: Because, I'm offended..
Andrew: Because you think I'm screaming at you, because you're playing me like a fiddle?
Kristen: That's what I think that you were saying to me, and I'm offended.



Andrew: Pertaining to what?
Kristen: I have no idea.
Andrew: Thing is, for the past week, we have not spoken at all pertaining to strategy. We had a connection, I thought.
Kristen: So did I..
Andrew: ...and I haven't said anything, because I thought that's part of our strategy to keep it low. You speaking to Kathy..
Kristen: Because..
Andrew: No wait. You speaking to Kathy a lot.. and you don't come to me, just to reaffirm everything's ok..
Kristen: I..
Andrew: I'm a little nervous..
Kristen: I went up there that day. I told you. I said, I'm gonna talk to Kathy. I have to be there for her, because she is my friend. And this week has been very difficult for me.

Andrew's astounded..

Andrew: It's more difficult for you, or more different for me?
Kristen: I'm not saying...
Andrew: I need to get..
Kristen: It's harder for..
Andrew: I need to get reaffirmation. I haven't gotten any reaffirmation from you... or from Hayden. At all. That everything is ok.
Kristen: Why don't you come to us and talk?!
Andrew: Because I'm not gonna go blatantly.. We're supposed to keep our alliance quiet, right?


Kristen: Ya can't keep it too quiet, Andrew, because ya know what? There' needs to be communication. Bottom line! Bottom line!
Andrew: Ok, so, what you're saying is I'm not doing the communication?

They bicker about who needs to be the one initiating communication...

Kristen: What do I have to say to you right now? Just reconfirm..
Andrew: Just reaffirm that everything's ok.. Other than spending the whole time with Kathy, showing every thing about it.. Don't worry about it, Andrew, we've got your back, but..
Kristen: I told you.. When I went upstairs...
Andrew: I know. You said...
Kristen: That flat out what I was gonna do this week.
Andrew: I need the information that you think you're still gonna vote for me.
Kristen: yes.
Andrew: It doesn't show. You're saying I have to come to you and do what?! I have to come to you and tell you everything's going fine? I'm the one on the block who needs reaffirming.. that our thing is all good.
Kristen: Yes.
Andrew: But you haven't done anything to show me otherwise, other than spend all your time with Kathy.

Kristen: You haven't either. You haven't come to me, and I'm trying to be there for a friend.
Andrew: So right there it shows what you're doing.
Kristen: And I have no idea what you're doing throughout the week..
Andrew: What am I doing?? I'm not doing anything! Both of us said, we're not complaining. We said we're not campaigning..
Kristen: ok.
Andrew: What do you mean, ok? We said we're not campaigning, and I'm speaking to people, seeing if I can get votes, and you and Hayden, haven't said anything to me. Yes, I haven't talked strategy, because..
Kristen: But it's.. ok.. Andrew.. I agree with you on that.. 100%. You should've come to me in private and said, "listen, I don't appreciate the fact that you and Hayden aren't talking to me, and that kind of communication... Instead of coming into the bathroom and saying what you said, because I obviously thought that was directed towards me...
Andrew: It's directed to a point where Kathy comes to me and says, "don't worry, you've got it made, you don't have to do anything, " so I'm listening to her saying this... so ok, we don't do any campaigning... and I'm listening to this.. Forget about not campaigning, you don't say a word, You don't even talk to me. So obviously..
Kristen: You don't talk to me either.. Its a 50-50. It's a 2 way street, and there are two sides to every story. I'm not saying I'm right, or you're right...
Andrew: Your decision was to speak the whole time to Kathy and not me.
Kristen: (yelling) I told you upstairs, she's been upset all week! I'm gonna be there for my friend!


***Remind us, Kristen. When did Kathy become so close to you? Oh, right when she went on the block?
Andrew: Ok. And I'm not gonna be upset all week, either?
Kristen: Well, she's been coming to me for..
Andrew: Just listen to what you're doing.. You made a decision by speaking to Kathy, because she's your friend.
Kristen: And.. Yes.. Because she's coming to me for comfort. If you ever need me for anything. Andrew, I've been there fot you from the very beginning, when nobody else was!
Andrew: Oh, I know you say you've been there for me in the beginning. I got it. I got that. But the point is, now you're spending all you time with Kathy, and for me, it looks like you're just avoiding me, and waiting for me to come to you to speak strategy, when all I needed was your votes, because you know I have your side. I was always there for you.

Kristen: Yeah. I know. And I have to be there for a friend. Regardless.
Andrew: But what am I?!
Kristen: You haven't come to me!!
Andrew: I could be leaving the house!
Kristen: She comes to me...
Andrew: You decided to speak to her the whole time! You just said that! "I have to be with Kathy the whole time."
Kristen: I.. I... I said, upstairs..
Andrew: "I have to be with Kathy"


Kristen: I knew she was gonna be stuck to me like glue, 'cause she doesn't have anybody else in this house!!!
Andrew: She has me!!
Kristen: Well, she doesn't...
Andrew: Who do I have?! Who do I have?! Who do I have?!?!?
Kristen: Well, she doesn't feel comforted by you..
Andrew: Who do I have for comfort?
Kristen: Well then come to me! I'm always there for you!
Andrew: With you going to Kathy..


Kristen: I'M NOT GOING TO KATHY, ANDREW!!!
Andrew: You just said you are.
Kristen: I SAID THAT SHE'S COMING TO ME FOR COMFORT, AND I TOLD YOU.. THAT'S THE WAY IT'S GONNA BE THIS WHOLE WEEK!
Andrew: ok. But you don't wanna come to me.
Kristen: If you came to me, I would be there for you the same exact way that I am for her.
Andrew: ok.. For some reason, you are losing it and screaming at me, as if I'm trying to attack you.
Kristen: Because you are attacking me in a sense that I'm not..
Andrew: Attacking what?!
Kristen: I'm not doing anything wrong!!
Andrew: I'm not attacking...


Kristen: Andrew, you're gonna dig your own grave. Don't do it.
Andrew: Trust me! You're digging your own grave!
Kristen: No, I'm not.

Andrew gets up and begins to walk. Then turns to Kristen.



Andrew: Be careful. Seriously. I know I'm leaving! I know what you guys are doing.
Kristen: I'm not.. Andrew!!!
Andrew: You're screaming at me for some reason.. I have...
Kristen: Andrew!
Andrew: ..your back!
Kristen: ..very frustrating because ya know what? I'm playing a game, and I'm trying to do what's right.. and ya know what? Being there for a friend, when I want to do (wagging finger at him) is very hard, and you're making it very hard on me.
Andrew: I'm making it hard?! I haven't told you not to talk to her!


Andrew: I want you to talk to her. I like Kathy. (***you shouldn't) I love Kathy.
Kristen: So why are you saying what you just said?
Andrew: Because...
Kristen: I said...
Andrew: ...coming from my standpoint, it looks like you don't care about me.
Kristen: ...there is an open door, and you should know that about me.
Andrew: I understand, but coming from my standpoint, it looks like you don't care about me, because.. I got it, you love Kathy. I do also.. You're spending a lot of time with her. You told me. I got you! You haven't come over to me to console me... say, is everything ok.. Are you ok? No! I gotta come to you according to you!
Kristen: Cuz that's what Kathy did with me too. You think that... When somebody needs somebody, to me, if I'm on the block, and I need somebody, I'm gonna go to them. I'm gonna go to them. And if I felt that you weren't there for me, while I was up on the block, I'd say, Andrew, I need you... right now.

Andrew: But I would come to you! If you're on the block, I'm there! I was there for, um, Monet, just to talk to, Annie, if she wanted it.. You feel that I have to come to you to get the consolement. I'm by myself! Nobody in this house talks to me!

Rachel enters the room... Andrew stops speaking, and exits the room immediately.

This really must be seen! Grab it on Flashback on the Feeds - Feeds 3 & 4, starting around 10:05am

Kristen: I'm pissssed off. To make a long story short, he came into the bathroom saying I'm playing him like a fiddle.. I'm one of the only people who would pull strong for both of those people. He can dig his own grave. Fine.


Rachel: I think he's just stressed because he's on the block.
Kristen: And then you come in and he storms out...
Rachel: Everyone could hear your guys entire argument, and I didn't think it was appropriate for the entire house to hear, so I walked in, instead of listening.

10:19am BBT
Andrew's the talk of the house... On every feed. Meanwhile, he sits alone in the Have Not room, completely alienated.


CUT TO:
10:19am BBT
Bathroom
Kathy & Kristen

Kristen: I said you're digging your own grave, and he said, no, you're digging yours.
Kathy: He said that?
Kristen: mm hmm
Kathy: Oh my G-d, Kristen.

***Go for it, Andrew.

CUT TO:
10:26am BBT
Andrew's in the Have Not Room, praying..
Rachel & Brendon are whispering in the Taj.

CUT TO:
10:27am BBT
Double Chaise
Ragan joins Kristen

Kristen: Hi. I need a hug.
Ragan: I heard what happened... I'm sorry.



Kristen: I knew this week was gonna get crazy, but...
Ragan: This morning... evidently, Andrew had been waiting for me to wake up to talk to me. Incidentally, last night I told Rachel I'm voting to keep Kathy... So thenI came into the bathroom to kin of pick your brain..
Kristen: ...and then that happened.
Ragan: The reason I'm voting the way I am is because of the theater..
Kristen: Me too. The moment I saw it, it changed my vote.

Matt comes over and asks if they'd like to come upstairs to talk. They both jump at the offer. BB tells Ragan to go change his battery. Kristen and Matt head up to HoH.

In the meantime, Ragan makes a pit stop in Taj to talk to Brendon and Rachel.

***There's important game talk & fireworks happening everywhere today. Spark up your live feeds!!!

HoH
Kristen & Matt
10:35am cont'd

Kristen: And because he said, you're digging your own grave, you can bet your ass he's gonna say whatever he can to bring me down...
Matt: I hope he goes out with some shred of dignity.

***Hand cramp! BRB

They each retell the tales of what's gone down, and Kristen makes a point of saying how open she would have been to him coming to her like a calm adult at any point this week.

Matt: It just sucks... but all this sh*t is 100% his doing right now.
Kristen: It's so stupid. He could've stayed!
Matt: Like the saboteur sh*t, that wasn't his fault. But all this is his own doing.. How long did it last?
Kristen: Like 5 - 10 minutes. As soon as he started though, I was like, don't mess with this Philly girl!
Matt: We've been waiting for the Philly girl to emerge.
Kristen: Where's Ragan?

Matt goes to look, doesn't see him, and incorrectly guesses that Ragan's with Andrew.

Kristen: If he's smart, he'll still come to me calmly...
Matt: Would you be open to that?
Kristen: I think he loses his inhibitions when he's sad or angry and he attacks people in a way he shouldn't...
Matt: He's so moody. He's the moodiest person in the house.
Kristen: And I'm the exact opposite. Unless I'm attacked.
Matt: OK.. so we'll see more of this? Leave me out of it, if you can...
Kristen: I don't like arguing, but when I see stuff like what happened in the living room, I wanted to stand up and yell...

Matt: Poor Ragan, he's probably stuck in there.
Kristen: Andrew's probably spreading rumors about me already.
Matt: Yup.
Kristen: Which is why you can't believe anything he says.

Ragan enters...

Ragan: I talked to Brendon and Rachel.. I'm gonna go talk to Andrew too though...

CUT TO:
10:51am BBT
Feed 1
Bathroom
Andrew, Kathy

There's another confrontation we're coming into the middle of.... Kathy's trying to play dumb.

Andrew: Kristen controls everything here.
Kathy: No, she don't.
Andrew: I'm sorry if you felt attacked. I was just offended that my friend didn't come to me when I needed her. That's not how I work. I see a friend in need, I go to them. I haven't said anything bad about you..

He's pushing the point that he has no one to talk to..

Kathy: Well, Brendon flat out told me that he was your friend and he's not voting for me, so you do have a friend, and you're just not opening your eyes to see.
Andrew: Yeah, but I can't speak to Brendon, 'cause I'm goin' after him.

***delivered with the authenticity of a brooklynite in a shakespeare play.


Back to HoH...
10:57am
Ragan: So the 1st thing... Matt and maybe Britney, are they changing their vote...
Kristen: Who said this to you?
Ragan: Brendon and Rachel.. I thought they knew the overwhelming house sentiment was to keep Kathy... And after that, Brendon was still.. Still debating both sides...
Kristen: Oh Gaaawwd.

Andrew walks in.. Walks out.. Goes back to the Have Not Room. Talk continues, with Kristen retelling the part where Rachel walked in on the argument... Then Brendon knocks...

Matt: It's gonna be an awkward picture day.

Game talk resumes immediately... Brendon asks what happened... Kristen launches in to the story of Andrew coming at her.

Kristen: I was pushing for Andrew before... I felt he deserved to be here. Then Kathy came to me, saying she needed a friend.. And I was there for her... SO he thought i was flipping my vote, and instead of coming at me like a normal person, he just attacked me.

Brendon: I hear ya... And even then I was still gonna keep him... But now.. It just didn't make sense. I thought it was a fleeting thought in his head.

Meanwhile, Andrew's downstairs, very very alone...



11:03am BBT
Lane & Enzo are in the Cabana Room, talking about the situation...

HoH talk continues...

Kristen: If he had played his week out differently, he would have stayed.
Brendon: I just don't know what he's thinking.
Kristen: He's emotionally driven.
Matt: He reverts to an infantile state. he's like a child...
Brendon: A big part of me was always feeling bad for him, because he was the outsider..
Matt: Me too.. but this kind of stuff, I don't have any sympathy for..

Matt: (to Kristen) I would've never pegged you to be one of the people in the house involved in the first screaming match.
Kristen: And the sad thing is, I really didn't wanna argue with him. I just wish he didn't come after me like that in the bathroom.
Matt: It's gonna be a long uncomfortable day.
Kristen: It sure is.
Matt: For some more than others...

Talk turns to Matt's self-imposed slop diet... as of today.


CUT TO:
11:11am BBT
Have Not Room
Andrew & Ragan

Andrew: I know you're very good friends with Kristen. I'm just asking you to keep your mind open until the very last moment. I respect your game.

Andrew's talking through tears...

Andrew: I have nothing against Kristen. I was just saying I didn' like that the whole time she's spending with Kathy... If you were in my shoes, the whole time with Kathy, and I'm supposed to feel secure... I thought that she was who she was with me.. but... I'm just asking you hold off on making your final decision until the last possible moment.
Ragan: I do know that everything Kristen has said about you (minus this morning) has been overwhelmingly positive... I don't want you to have the impression that it's another way. I will always keep an open mind in this game.. As I see, from where I sit, it's really been about the attacks on Brendon... 2 in particular.. 1st during the PoV meeting.. and the 2nd was when we were talking about the have nots and who shouldn't be one again..
Andrew: I wanna go after them, but there's more to this than you know. That's why I'm asking you to keep an open mind until the meeting...

Ragan's hung up on the bullying aspect of wanting to keep Brendon on slop for a 3rd week.

Andrew: It's who you trust.. You don't realize there's a lot you're missing.. I just need you to keep an open mind until the last moment.. I'mon the block. I have no one. I can't talk to Brendon. There's things going on in this house that are well below the surface.
Ragan: I know how much Kristen cares about you, and I'm sure you feel her too, and I don't know if you can at this point, because it's so fresh, but I think the two of you should talk.. Life is much bigger than what's in this house...

Ragan encourages him to talk to Kristen. He says he'd like to, but he's afraid he'll step on his tongue. Ragan tells him to think it out first.

Ragan: I think there's a lot of illusions in this house right now, and people can sense certain illusions.. Whatever the illusions may be.. and whoever's complicit in creating those illusions.. I can't say more than that. I think the truth sets people free.
Andrew: I hear you..
***Do you??

Andrew: I have a question for you.. If you found out your best friend's father was cheating on his mother, would you go to the child or the parent?
Ragan: For me, a marriage scenario doesn't work... If it was one of my close friends, then I would say something to the friend.. not to the one doing the cheating.
Andrew: or if you knew he was going to find out soon, would you let it go?

Ragan gives an instance of gay guy friends marrying women, and he says he told both parties.

Ragan: I think honesty is important, even in this game. People make it seem like it's lies that get you through, but when you're trying to forge relationships, honesty is what gets you through..
Andrew: Remember that til the end.
Ragan: Honesty isn't sexy, but it gets you through...
Andrew: Remember that line.. And if you don't mind, I may use it.

11:27am BBT
Andrew walks to the DR door, and says, "I need to talk." They let him stand there for a minute, unanswered... He gives up and walks away.

He walks to the Kitchen.

Ragan: Would they not let you in to the DR?
Andrew: Yeah..
Ragan: I think someone's in there.. I remember they called someone, but it was a while ago.

Ragan walks off.

Andrew: (undertone) I can't friggin wait.

CUT TO:
11:30am BBT
Taj
Kathy & Kristen

Kathy: He's just tryin to git pity votes now..
Kristen: mm hmm.

11:38am BBT - Brendon goes into Taj to quickly grab a tshirt. He leaves to give Kathy & Kristen privacy. As he closes the door, Kathy shoots him with her imaginary pistol.

CUT TO:
11:40am BBT
HoH Room
Hayden, Britney, Matt, Lane

Britney: I didn't mean for it to turn into a Girls Gone Wild bath.. I just said I'm gonna go for a bath, and Rachel asked if she could come too... We were eating candy and she had a glass of wine..

Talk turns to last night's farting... I'm going to take the opportunity to dive into flashback and get transcribe the fight...

CUT TO:
11:47am - Noon BBT
Cabana Room
Andrew & Brendon

Andrew: Trust me.. Tomorrow night, I'm going out with a blast, and you're going to be in a very good position...
Brendon: I understand you're under a lot of pressure... If you need to cry, cry.
Andrew: I already have.. Just tell me, are you in an alliance with Hayden or not?
Brendon: No.
Andrew: Just tell me, if you are. I'm going out with honesty... and it's going to leave you in a better position...

Andrew says he's got a bomb to drop on the house during the live show. He's also considering doing it via a house meeting. That way he'll still have a chance to save himself. By the time of voting on Thursday night, it'll already be too late to sway anyone. Brendon also advises him to apologize to Kristen... Andrew says that will be a moot point after he does what he's gonna do.

Andrew: At least I'll be going out and you'll have less of a target on your back.
Brendon: That's not gonna happen.
Andrew: Trust me, it will.

Brendon: You have this card to play... in that you're going through something different to everyone else, and then you fought hard in the comp and wound up on slop anyway.. Just say you got completely stressed...

Brendon's advising him to talk to Lane... and tell him he's coming for Brendon and Rachel..

Andrew: You're an idiot. Are you serious? Do you not realize they're both coming after you. Kristen is... Hayden is... Are you kidding me? I need to say what I need to say...

Brendon tells him he has a chance to stay... but he's being perceived as a loose cannon..

Spark up your feeds, folks!! House Meeting Coming up!!


Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
3 Days Free, Then 39.99 for 3 Months
~or~
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







80 Comments:

Blogger Pally said...

eeeek got bit by the new top post

Good Morning Carolyn*
BEST ever ever ever TOR
You're amazing!
Thank you Thank you !
P

July 28, 2010 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Pally! :)
Good morning, ShiShi! :)
Good Morning, Genie!! :) Thank you!
Good Morning, FancyP! :)
Good Morning, Didi! :)
Good Morning, Janice! :)
Good Morning, Vicki! :)
Good Morning, Patti! :)
Good Morning, GayTor! :)
Good Morning, Crisi! :)
Good morning, Michelle in IN :) Thank you!
Good morning, MRENWICK :)
Good Morning, DarkStar! :)

July 28, 2010 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Good Morning! Happy Wednesday Show Day!!!

July 28, 2010 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, MsFitz! :)
Good Morning, JLuvs! :)

July 28, 2010 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Caro, your TOR was fabulous, as always!!! :)

July 28, 2010 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Dang it! Caught again by new post...reposting!!!


Good morning, Carolyn!
Good morning, Dishers!

Haven't read TOR yet wanted to get my GM in first. Just finished Leesa's Late Night! Can't wait to read TOR....

I think Andrew's goose is cooked & I hate it. I don't want Kathy to stay!! I have liked her but not so much this week. She is fighting to stay & I give her credit for that but...

Dang, Brendon is needy. That argument last nite. Yuck, can't stand guys like that. Twist words around & act like such a martyr. But, I also hate when a woman won't say what is on her mind. If she's going to get mad you can't discuss why she got mad 3 months from now. Just hold in the anger if you don't want him to ask what's wrong? But, Brendon has a very a jaded outlook on relationships. They won't last. I personally have predicted this to myself since they got together & last night & after a few conversations they have had proves that to me.

Didi - by the way I remember that time you had such bad heartburn & telling you to use baking soda & water. I knew that trick from my Dad who had it all the time.

July 28, 2010 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

I am so excited about the possiblity of Andrew staying, but the BB tide may turn at least a dozen times today! hehe :)

July 28, 2010 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

I can't leave Lessa's late nite out, it was grrrreat too! She cracks me up with her eye rolls!
LOL

July 28, 2010 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger ChristyinAL said...

Good morning all!

I have to admit my wrong. Yesterday, I said that I haven't heard Rachel do as much personal bashing as the rest of the house, and she more than made up for it last night in the bath with Britney!! Good grief....what is that effect Britney has on everyone?

Also, was anyone else thinking about that STD joke Brit made? She wasn't too worried about it while sitting in the bath with her!haha!

Hoping a miracle happens today...come on Andrew, get to work!

July 28, 2010 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

And Genie darling, you're fabulous too :)

July 28, 2010 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger Val said...

Good morning all!!

I just got caught up on TOR. And I am so happy Ragan is beginning to see he can't trust Matt. He needs to stay close, but not share everything he knows.

Amazing TOR, as always. :)

July 28, 2010 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Val! :) Thank you!
Good Morning, ChristyInAL! :)
Good Morning, MsFitz! :)

July 28, 2010 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Good Morning Carolyn and Dishers

Just checking out the TOR, and the hamsters this am. So everyone is close on Hayden and Kristen but not quite got it yet.

Seems Kristen may have trouble brewing for her, which will force Hayden's hand. It would be great to see some action in the house, everyone's playing but a little too nice for me.

July 28, 2010 at 9:24 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, CurlerChick! :)

July 28, 2010 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Oh No!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sounds like Haydon is backing out on voting to keep Andrew..

July 28, 2010 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Britney definately seems to have the knack for having others spew venom with her. Amazing!

July 28, 2010 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Curlerchick, the doggie is precious :)

July 28, 2010 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger Breezyblaze said...

Between the 'argument' with Brendon and the bath with Britney I realized I LOVE Rachel...but WITHOUT Brendon. She seems to be really genuine...but its like Brendon is pulling her...and her game down.

Just my 2 cents for the morning. :)

July 28, 2010 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger Marcia said...

MsFitz-I could not agree more!I have 2 grown sons that ask me why women say they want honesty and then when you tell the truth they get mad! talk about mixed signals!!!

July 28, 2010 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Hey did anyone catch what just happened between Andrew and Kristin?? He was pi**ed!! Did anyone tell him she was voting for Kathy?

July 28, 2010 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

Oh my just saw Andrew have some "choice words" for Kristen in the bathroom. I just caught end of it so I hope someone knows what was said.

I am glad I am not Carolyn, Lessa or Genie because I can't remember crap about what was said!! LOL

Janice/GA

July 28, 2010 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger With It said...

Good morning Carolyn, Genie, Lessa, and all of my BB friends! :)

Ragan's chat with the live feeds was awesome! Thanks for another great TOR, Carolyn! I think Ragan might be emerging as one of my faves. He is obviously very smart and I enjoy his insight when they HGs are talking about outside-the-house issues. He also knows this game very well. So glad he had the insight not to trust Matt!

Have a great day everyone! I can't wait until tonight when we get to see Andrew's PoV speech and Rachel's reaction. Not to mention the PoV comp. Wow, we really have to wait too long. Move it back to Tuesday, CBS and AGP!

July 28, 2010 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Kathy: They run away from me.

HAHAHA! I can't imagine why ANYONE would do that. *smirk*

:o)

July 28, 2010 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

Carolyn

Just refreshed and saw that yOU GOT IT........glad you got what they said!!

I can't wait for Kristen to have her little chat with Andrew....

But dang it my guys in this house have to eat and I promised to buy groceries today!! I should have been gone 2 hours ago!

I will catch up with all of you when I get back. Bet there's gonna be some good fireworks while I am gone!!

Later Gators
Janice/GA

P.S. Am I the only one here from GA?? Surely there's some other DishChicks from the Peach State!!

July 28, 2010 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Can't wait to see how Andrew "threw" the POV tonite. I still say dumb move, you should never put yourself in harm's way, no matter how secure you feel with an alliance.

July 28, 2010 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Carolyn!!!!! Indeed that was a fantastic TOR. They all are, but indeed, you outdid yourself.

Love that Regan talked to us, and you got it.

Now, just as I am all caught up, real life gets in the way. I'm so sick of everything going wrong I don't know how much I can take. I'm ready for an asylum. I have no idea what I've done but karma is kicking my a*s.

:o)

July 28, 2010 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

WithIt, if you're with us, wanted to tell you that Jeff is posting all kinds of pictures on twitter today. He's in D.C. right now. :)

July 28, 2010 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger ffximoogle said...

Ok I have a question...I have not had a chance to get caught up yet and I havent been on the feeds for a couple days so bear with me...why was Matt making slop?..is he in trouble or something?

July 28, 2010 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger With It said...

OMG, Jluvs! Thanks! Is Jeff really in DC?! I live in DC! Should I go find him like a stalker?! haha! I didn't end up joining Twitter- I guess I'm too paranoid about privacy. ;)

Thanks again! :)

July 28, 2010 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Oh Andrew you just sealed your fate. :(

July 28, 2010 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Kristen really irritated me. I understand what Andrew is saying & why he feels that way. And, stop saying you're not playing him like a fiddle. You are & you know it! You are spending 95% of the day whispering to Kathy what do you expect him to think!!!

July 28, 2010 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger ffximoogle said...

I am behind by a couple days...why is Matt eating slop?

July 28, 2010 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger Didi said...

Hi!
Ms Fitz- it WAS you!!! LOL...that is so funny

I don't like Kristen all that much- haven't since day 1. There's something about her that's off...its almost as if she has 2 personalities- one for the way she acts around the girls (they aren't good enough for me, I'm better than them) and the other how she acts around the boys (all cutsy and flirty) AND if she doesn't get the response she wants from any said guy then she behaves like she did with Andrew a little while ago with an at-ti-tude.

Hmmmm....I hope Andrew keeps all his secrets until his speech LIVE tomorrow night. Imagine the look on all their faces?!!

July 28, 2010 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Jluvs.

Thanks, I added the picture last week, he's got quite the character.

July 28, 2010 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Poor Andrew. As much as I want him to stay, I'm going to be okay if he leaves tomorrow. He's a lost sheep living in a den of wolves. Plus, being a doctor, I'm sure he's financially secure. Bless his heart.

July 28, 2010 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

I want to give Andrew a huge hug right now!!! :(

July 28, 2010 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

I hate it when the hamsters make me cry!

July 28, 2010 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger Crisi said...

Well the way I see it, if Andrew is already in trouble, he may as well let the secret fly (Hayden and Kristen) He sat there and listened to many-a-conversation and I feel that the "Bro-gade" would be very interested to see that this was the secret alliance in the house. Also, Kristen and Kathy have gottten very close this week and if the Brogade feels Kristen in a threat to the bromance, they just may send out her ally this week.

Heres to hoping!!!!!

July 28, 2010 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Rachel! Take that stupid hat off your man! ugh.

July 28, 2010 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Didi, you're right about Kristen, there's always been something about her that I still can't put my finger on. I did start liking her when she and Hayden started their secret showmance, but then she ruined it when she made fun of Julie Chen. Now I'm back to not liking her. I'm changing my mind as much as this year's houseguests!

July 28, 2010 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Loved the TOR & I love Ragan! I want him to the end! I hope it all plays out the way he wants.

Kristen is slowly working her way down my list. Who is normal in this house? She tries so hard to make everyone think or she tries to convince herself she is just the absolute perfect person. And, she is complaining about him yelling...she started to yell first! GRRRR, makes me so angry at all of them!!!

July 28, 2010 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Loved the TOR & I love Ragan! I want him to the end! I hope it all plays out the way he wants.

Kristen is slowly working her way down my list. Who is normal in this house? She tries so hard to make everyone think or she tries to convince herself she is just the absolute perfect person. And, she is complaining about him yelling...she started to yell first! GRRRR, makes me so angry at all of them!!!

July 28, 2010 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

If Andrew lets it out the secret showmance...it's a moot point now. Once he is out the door Hayden & Kristen will say it was all a lie & that he was only saying that cuz he was mad at Kristen & he also knew Hayden had turned on him so he singled them out. Much too little too late for Andrew! There is no more suspense we all know what will happen in the voting tomorrow night!

July 28, 2010 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

WithIt, yes he is in D.C. He took pix of the Pentagon and White House. :)

Facebook is the one with privacy issues, I haven't heard anything like that about Twitter.

July 28, 2010 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger Val said...

Andrew is a goner now. I hope in his goodbye speech he will call out Hayden/Kristen, even though it's obvious to everyone, he is the only one that has seen them hook up, right? Make it offical. And I hope he calls out Matt's wife's "Illness" Most the HG's probably won't believe it right away, but it is always good to plant the seed of doubt!

July 28, 2010 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger rosaritoe said...

MsFitz
I could see Brendon sucking the life out of Rachel last night on the hammock.
As he threw weight after weight of his emotions on her "You changed my life".You could see her drowning.If they both had been drinkin' it would have been smackdown time but Rachel escaped to the bath.

July 28, 2010 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Carolyn, I hope your hand gets better and stays that way!!! Sending you well wishes across the miles!!!

(((((hugs))))

July 28, 2010 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger rosaritoe said...

GaYToR
I am sending you big hugs and support for all your intentions.
I am so so sad to hear you down.
You are always so lively.
Everyone here ADORES you♥

July 28, 2010 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger With It said...

MsFitz, I agree w/ what you said about Kristen&Hayden being a moot point for Andrew, too little too late, etc. You always have great insight!

jluvs, Thanks to your heads up I saw Jeff's pics on the CBS website. Should I go out and find him? Of course I have a cold and feel like crap the day that Jeff is in my city! Ha! ;)

July 28, 2010 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Blakrose said...

Afternoon Dishers!

I feel so bad for Andrew, and wish I could give him a big hug, his crying is pulling on my heartstrings!

July 28, 2010 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger Kas0831 said...

Hey All!

I could just cry watching Andrew. America better be able to vote someone back in and I hope it's him!!

:(

July 28, 2010 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger Crisi said...

I know its probably a moot point, but if Andrew can be specific about some of the things they talked about, maybe just maybe he can cast doubt in the Bro-gades minds about things.

I caught a little conversation between Enzo and Lane I think, and they were wondering if Hayden and Kristen had "some sort of connection". They both said something like, well then he will cut her loose before the Brigade goes.

If they are talking about it already, maybe Andrew can keep their wheels turning.

I agree also with Kristen falling down on the likeable list. She shouldnt be getting all pissy at Andrew for doing exactly what he said she is doing. I dont think she thought he would catch on as he has done. Maybe she is just irritated cause she got busted and isnt as good as she thought she was.

If someone was telling me all week I was good, I'd be pretty pissed off too, when I realized that I had been played by one of the few people I thought I could trust.

July 28, 2010 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Fun food fact for today:

Did you know coconut oil has the same amino acids that are in breast milk? As with babies, those amino acids increase your metabolism naturally. It's a healthy fat! An adult would need to consume about 3 1/2 tablespoons daily to get the same amount as a breast fed babe, but that can get expensive so I only consume one tablespoon a day. I also sautee veggies and chicken with it, and oh it is sooooo good.

For the past 3 months I've been putting a tbs in my coffee everyday, and I have never felt healthier. I can't say that it is the sole reason I've lost 33 pounds since March, but I do know it has definately helped my physical health.

If anyone wants to try it, just make sure that the oil you choose was not pressed out with solvents, that you do buy organically pressed. Also beware that it cleans your system out, (natural detoxifier) and you will have bathroom problems for a day!
:)

July 28, 2010 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger Brother Mouzone said...

Andrew's "game," if that's what you call it, has just been bizarre. He was sitting pretty until the POV ceremony, and he's just given his safety away. And now he's being confrontational? Just odd.

He needs to be straightforward, i.e. "This is why it is in your best interests to keep me." Instead he's making weird cryptic promises and going after people like Kristen. Just strange.

July 28, 2010 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Just finished TOR & TMR - OMG!!!

Last night when Ragan was talking to the live feeds! Holy Crap! I wonder if he'll be wearing a long sleeved navy shirt!

I still don't think anyone should ever throw a competition, but I guess that is also part of game play. If you don't want people to know how smart or how strong you are, throw as many as you can to be dragged along to the end - then WHAMO! Win HOH, win POV, win $500K!!

BTW - Morning Caro! Now that it is almost afternoon . . .

July 28, 2010 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

CBS just announced the upcoming Survivor will be young vs. old!

July 28, 2010 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

rosarito - good description. Yes, he was sucking the life out of their relationship. I could almost see her wishing he would just go away & stay away & thinking, what the he** was I thinking to think you are the "perfect man."

With It - Thank you! That's a nice thing to say. But, I've also figured out that Kristen might be afraid he is going to try to out them so she has already laid the ground work in case he does by saying...
Kristen: And because he said, you're digging your own grave, you can bet your ass he's gonna say whatever he can to bring me down...

And, she has referenced that point a couple of times.

She is also lying about when Rachel walked into the room. Saying she didn't want to talk about it BUT she brings it up to Rachel. And, stating that Rachel was listening when she really wasn't & she came in to stop the whole house from listening. Rachel didn't feel it was necessary for them to eavesdrop on their argument.

July 28, 2010 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger Kas0831 said...

Do you think Andrew's line of question about a "friend" cheating has something to do with Kristen/Hayden? I LOVE it, if so!! LOL

July 28, 2010 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger Kas0831 said...

I'm sorry but I can't wait to see whose lap dog Kathy becomes next week. She's getting on my last nerve!!

July 28, 2010 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger Didi said...

Ms. Fitz- Hi ya!!!

jluvsturtles- I absolutely LOVE coconut. Can I substitute the coconut oil for Malibu Coconut Rum and add some pineapple & diet cranberry juice- (shaken well with ice of course)? What do you think?

Oh, and your right, him holding the secret until tomorrow night will probably then allow Kristen to play the "i-don't-know-what-your're-taking-about, he-made-it-all-up" card. UGH! Blech!

On the other hand....maybe, just maybe Brendon and Rachel can go to Matt and Ragan with Andrew and convince them to vote to keep Andrew in house under the condition that if Andrew cecomes HOH he won't put any of those 4 up. He can put up Kristen and Britney, and then Hayden as a possible backdoor if one of them gets PoV.

I just don't think we're done with this yet...I have a feeling something is going to happen, or maybe I just really want something to happen that flips everyone to vote Kathy out.

July 28, 2010 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Okay, all you all saying the word Moot, all I can hear is Joey from Friends saying it is a Moo point! So know you all have Joey's voice . . . How you doin'?

You know you said that last part in Joey's voice, admit it! ;0

July 28, 2010 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Taking a break, see you all later.

Carolyn - hope you're hanging in there. You haven't had a lot of rest after staying up later last night so don't overdo it!!

July 28, 2010 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Didi, LOL!!!

July 28, 2010 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Hi Didi!!!

Stephanie - I did say it in Joey's voice...How ya doin?

See ya after while crocodiles!!!

July 28, 2010 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Hey WithIt, cbs has some kind of contest going on, the prize is taking Jeff on a tour of D.C.!

July 28, 2010 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Didi said...

See- Andrew knows more!!! I knew it! And he was trying to bide his time......waiting for the right moment and then:

***~~~~P O U N C E~~~~~***

ok- I seriously have to get back to work..lol....

July 28, 2010 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Thank you Brother M for leaving the math out of your comment! I so get what you said!

I wish I could watch the live feeds at work, but hey, who am I kidding, I wouldn't work!

It is okay to pop in once in a while to chat . . .

I will get caught up tonight! Aftern the viewing party tonight!

July 28, 2010 at 11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had to leave for awhile and come back and poor Andrew is crying.

I am trying to read and watch feeds to see what happened..

Hi everyone

July 28, 2010 at 11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andrew is breaking my heart..

July 28, 2010 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger Crisi said...

oh no Kathy didnt!!!!!! (head-roll)

Gonna call out somebody for trying to get "pity" votes????

See, thats why I couldnt be in that house. Just watching these jerks makes me wanna slap someone, today, Kathy. AAARRRGGGHHH

July 28, 2010 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Brian said...

"Do you think Andrew's line of question about a "friend" cheating has something to do with Kristen/Hayden? I LOVE it, if so!! LOL"

I think so, but he's stupid if he waits until Thursday night to do that. And if he hadn't had doubts about Matt's lie, he could have blown up that too.

Too little, too late for Andrew.

July 28, 2010 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger With It said...

Stephanie from the west coast!
HAHA! "moot" and Joey's "moo!"

Joey: "Moo, ya know, like it makes no sense. Like what a cow says- moo."

Ha! I think that almost every time I say "moot!" So glad someone else out there thinks it too! :)

July 28, 2010 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Caro,you seriously are Wonder Woman. I hope you took an anti-inflammatory.

July 28, 2010 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger tonitoni said...

There's sure to be booming fireworks tomorrow when Andrew gives his speech. Watch out Kristen and Hayden, you got got!

July 28, 2010 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I don't know, nor do I care who's side Andrew is on anymore. Whoever he is loyal to, ultimately all it means is that he's lying to everyone else. So what makes him think he is on the moral high road or that he has so much integrity.

Now if he gets voted out he plans on revealing something that will cause shockwaves. My best guess is that it involves Kristin (and most likely Hayden). Kristin was Andrew's friend. And if she was just pretending to be his friend-at least she was treating him with compassion, respect and kindness which is more than anyone else did, with the exception of Ragan. (And Ragan treats everyone with more respect than they probably deserve.)

Personally, I hope everyone laughs in Andrew's face after he gives his earthshattering speech and vote him out anyway.

July 28, 2010 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Carolyn, I am sorry that you may have to get a new set of fingers after this but, man I love this game.

July 28, 2010 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I gotta take 10.. rest my hand.. I'll open a new top post shortly...

July 28, 2010 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger With It said...

I cannot understand why Andrew would wait until the live show tomorrow to "drop his bomb" about Hayden & Kristen.

Doesn't he know people rarely change their vote when there's last minute information/accusations like that? Plus, that makes it easier for the accused to deflect and say he was grasping at straws.

Why would he wait and totally sacrifice himself for Brenchel? Makes no sense.

Not to mention that Andrew didn't do so well in his PoV speech, so why would he think another speech will work out for him?

House meeting! Bring it!

July 28, 2010 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

New Top Post!!

Click here

July 28, 2010 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger J.Co said...

Ahaha. Britney just told Enzo to stick his butt up to one of the hot tub jets and it would work like an enema.

July 28, 2010 at 3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below