;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Big Brother 12: The Overnight Report

Good Morning, BB Lovers! Happy Wednesday! Today in the BB12 house, it's HoH Picture Day!! Matt will also be blogging and tweeting, so keep an eye out for that, too.

Yesterday morning and early afternoon on the live feeds, it looked like Andrew was toast. Into the evening, his situation began to improve a bit, with Hayden suddenly taking up Andrew's cause again. This one may go right down to the wire, folks.

Tomorrow, with someone evicted and a new HoH, it's a brand new game!

While I'm getting the Overnight Report together, take a second to go check out the new eBayDailyDeals and Big Brother related auctions. Evel Dick's got 4 days left on his one of a kind memorabilia, and the field is still wide open.


12:58am BBT

While Andrew's roaming the house alone before settling into bed, a big group's outside chatting on the couch...

Backyard - Couch
Feeds 3 & 4
Enzo, Britney, Matt, Lane, Hayden, Brendon

Brendon: ...this is the only channel they can watch, so she put a big pillow up.
Matt: You guys were goin' at it, and then they're like, Brendon, out your mic on, and I'm all Noooo! Big Brother's such a C*ck Block!



Brendon: (laughs)
Matt: And then you got up, and I'm like, dammit, and then you came back..

Hayden: Goin' at it, like makin' out?
Brendon: Lil bit, lil bit... Then Rachel puts the pillow up, and Matt comes out and yells, "Put the pillow down!"
Matt: (laughs)
Brendon: I was dyin.

Enzo: How was takin' a bath up there?
Britney: Greaaat... Niiiice...
Enzo: Like, the water isn't dirty?
Britney: It's like really clean. The bubble bath works super good..
Enzo: Yeah? What would you put like soap and it gets foamy?
Britney: Nuh uh. There's bubble bath in there, and it made like a ton of bubbles, and it's hot...



Enzo: Oh good. If I have HoH...
Brendon: Have you taken a bubble bath?
Matt: Not my thing.
Brendon: I'm not gonna lie. I have that, I'm takin' a bubble bath.
Matt: Are you serious?
Brendon: Hell yeah..
Enzo: I will. If I become HoH, I will.
Britney: It's like really, really, really nice, and the tub is really big...

Enzo: I'm gonna have my shades... I'm just gonna be chillin' in there, waitin' for people to come in.. Like, shut the door, sit down..
Matt: A chair in there for people to ...
Enzo: Yeah, I'll have a chair in there. We'll sit down and talk...
Brendon: Have someone standing outside....
Enzo: The 1st question'll be like, Who's got the Motts? Who's got the Mott's?
ALL: (Blank stares)
Enzo: Who's got the inside grill? What's goin' on down there? What could you do for me?
Lane: They give you good information, you lettem see one picture?
Enzo: That's what I'm sayin'. No one's seein' em. I'm gonna have em hidden... OK.. I'll show em a quick picture.. You wanna see Little Head? There ya go. That's my brotha...
Brendon: We'll all try to follow you in there..

Enzo
: Or maybe I'll have it on me.. I'll have the robe on in there, and I'll just have it in here, and I'll be like (gestures opening his robe to show a picture)... ok.. You've seen enough, now go.


All: (laughing)

Britney: Enzo, who wants to see my HoH room? Enzo tries to hide his key and go up there by himself..
Enzo: Oh yeah... I'm goin' there 1st. I'm checkin' it out first... I'm gonna like, lay it out...
Hayden: I wanna see you, like, read the letter... You're gonna cry.


Enzo: No, I can't read the f'in letter. Not on live tv man.
Lane: (giggles)
Hayden: You have to. That's the rules.
Enzo: You have to read the letter?
Hayden: Didn't they tell you? You have to read it.
Matt: Ahhh... Yeah... They definitely said you have to have everyone in there to see the room, that's for sure.


Enzo: Oh, ok... I don't think you have to read the letter out loud...
Matt: I think you do. They might've said that.
Enzo: Aw, I'm gonna f-.. I thought I wasn't gonna cry, but after seein' Rachel's letter, your letter, I'm like, no...
***Enzo looks genuinely worried.
Hayden: They told me that if I had a letter, I had to read it out loud...

Matt, Hayden & Britney all start speaking at once...

Matt: Oh yeah, and they said that if you cry, you get a penalty nomination or something..

Enzo's reaction:


Hayden: (laughs)
Enzo: Nooo.. That can't be true..
All: Laughing...
Enzo: No, that can't be right.

Now, Matt's going for it.. stringing Enzo along...

Matt: If you cry, you lose your HoH privileges.



Matt: ...and whoever came in second takes over.
Enzo: That can't be right. I'm gonna totally bawl, because I'm gonna picture.. what she's saying.
Britney: I'll read it out loud for you.
Hayden: (said with a smile, no malice) I wanna see Enzo cry.

Brendon: What female here sounds the most like your wife's voice?
Enzo: I dunno, man. She's gotta different voice.
Britney: Kathy?

Britney says it straight-faced, and when everyone around her cracks up, she let's her impish smile beam.

Enzo: Holy sh*t. Britney...

The whole couch is cracking up.. Someone does an Kathy impression, in a Dear Enzo letter style... Enzo's taking the question seriously.

Enzo: I don't know. I would say, probably Kristen, 'cause she's east coast... uh, but, I dunno..
Brendon: Does she have a Jersey accent?
Enzo: Uh, no. Honestly no. Not as thick as me, man. No way.. She's uh...

The way Enzo's eyes light up when talking about his wife.. It's beautiful. You can feel his love for her clear through the live feeds.



Matt: She doesn't sound like Snooki, or nothin'?
Enzo: No, no... She might? Maybe I can't tell. I'm always with her..
Matt: Yeah...
Enzo: I mean, I would definitely think you would think she's from Jersey, the way she talks, but she doesn't have like me... You knew it the 1st day, you had me pegged New York or New Jersey.

Britney: I don't wanna read my letter out loud either.

Skipping a few minutes ahead... The guys are talking about their morning nap on the couch.

Matt: You both try to make it seem like it's the other guy who wants to cuddle. You guys are suspect, man.
Enzo: I had the blanket.
Hayden: He's right here, and he's right here..
Matt: You guys are way more gay than me and Ragan are ever gonna be.
Enzo: I did a bad this morning.. He comes up and says, Can I cuddle with you, and I was all, a-ight..
Matt: ahahaha!
Hayden: Here's how it went down this morning. I came out and it was cold, so I was like, dude, lemme share the blanket, and I put my feet under, and before I know it, he's on top of me...
All: Laughing...
Hayden: ...spooning me, like...
Enzo: Fuggedaboutit, yo.. His foot's up my ass... I'm like, yo. Aw-ight..
Matt: You guys are weird together.
Enzo: Bro, when it's time to sleep, I don't give a f**k who's in there man..

Skipping a couple minutes ahead...

Enzo: When you're a have not, man... I mean how much can you sneak?
Britney: How much do you think you did sneak, in total?

Enzo: Put it this way... The 1st week, I wasn't a have not.
Guys: laugh
Britney: How did you do it?

Enzo looks to where he thinks the camera is...

Enzo: I'm just kidding, I'm just kidding, I had one thing. That was it.
Britney: How did he do it? Did you eat a whole burger?
Enzo: A whole burger?



Hayden: That was out in the open, too!
Enzo: I had about 3 burgers.
Hayden/Matt: (crack up)
Enzo: It was the 1st week...
Britney: I don't understand how you were able to. I was too scared.
Enzo: You crack, you crack, yo!
Matt: There's a chicken parm in the box..
Enzo: But, no, this week, I've been great. I haven't touched anything..
Britney: Like, were you eating the covers?
Enzo: Just hadda do what I hadda do, man. I can't tell you my secrets.
Brendon: Bootleg snacks. F*ck.. They'll be watchin' him like a hawk now.
Hayden: Totally.
Britney: I was too scared. I thought if I snuck something, they would make me be a have not the next week too.
Enzo: No, you take a penalty, and I already took it, so I'm good. That's it.
Matt: There was no penalty.
Enzo: There was a warning.. But, if I was to f**k up again, I go right automatically on the block.
Matt: yup.
Enzo: So, it's not worth it, ya know what I mean?

They spend nearly an hour outside, talking and laughing together, before everyone heads to their rooms and bed. I strongly encourage you to catch it on the flashback section of the live feeds, starting at 1am on feed 3 for closeups or 4 for group shots... I'm having a lot of fun transcribing them for you this morning, but if I try to get the whole thing, I'll miss the wake up call!

CUT TO:
3:26:30am BBT
Feed 1

Ragan wakes up and walks through the house to the backyard...


He settles on the hammock and begins talking out loud, to himself and to us... If you've got the time, catch this in the flashback area of the live feeds. Inside Ragan's mind is always a fascinating place to be... I'll be transcribing some of it here for you as well...

Ragan's conversation remains internal, although his lips are moving, for the 1st couple minutes...

Ragan: ifff... I go back on my word to Brendon and Rachel.. whichever one stays is gunning for me...



Ragan: It's fewer enemies, but... I've gone back on my word, and my word means nothing to anybody else... Option 3: don't win Head of Household. Best case scenario, Brendon or Rachel win... They put up Hayden, Lane or Kristen, in any combo.. No blood is on my hands... One of the power players is out of the house. That would be the best case scenario... Lose Head of Household or throw it... anybody else besides Brendon or Rachel win Head of Household, they'll probably put Brendon or Rachel up... (deep exhale) ... meaning both of them would have a chance to play for Power of Veto... One would likely win... but chances are, I would go up as a replacement. I think that one of them would still go home, but... They would do everything they could... to see me leave, because they want to be in the jury house together... to get romantical until September... It's a vacation for them to be together, and to f**k like bunnies... But... Everybody knows that's what they would do, so I think that no matter what theatrics or lies or whatever...

Ragan: ...or whatever they used to try to get people to vote me out of the house, instead of one of them, I think people would see through it... I could garner sympathy... and it might make one of them an even bigger target. If I play cool during the whole thing... And everybody knows that they've already done a bunch of dramatic stuff so far to try to manipulate the game... So my head is telling me, not to win the Head of household... because either of those latter two scenarios is better than either scenario I can imagine... if I win...



Ragan: The only thing pulsing through my head... is... if I could win this next Head of Household, but threw it, and got voted out week 4... I.. would live in a a world of Big Brother regret... and.. if I could win and threw it, and got voted out any time in the future, and got voted out of this game, without winning Head of Household, at least once... It's another world of regret.

Ragan: 'Cause I really think, whoeever wins, if it's not Brendon or Rachel, will put them up, and then Brendon or Rachel will have to win, but still the numbers are against them in a Power of Veto, even though they're strong... And even if they won, they would have to pull a major rabbit out of their hat, if... Well, then, I would have to be the replacement nominee. Then they would have to pull a major rabbit out of their hat, for one of them to stay over me.

Ragan's deliberation continues...

Ragan: So.. if I'm playing to win Big Brother, I don't win Head of Household this Thursday... But.. if I'm only playing to get to the jury house, I do win Head of Household... So, logic dictates that I do not win. And also.. if I don't win and I survive week four, which I think is likely, my lovely live feed audience, (***Hi Ragan! We ♥ u!) that gives me more time to sit back and watch some of these other players slip up and start fighting with one another... So they start to target one another...

Ragan: OK, Live Feeds, my mantra for Thursday night is: I'm playing to win. I'm not playing to be on the jury. My goal is not jury. My goal is a half a million dollars. (long pause) And even if I ended up against one of them as a replacement nominee, I could talk circles around Brendon. He's already done so much to incriminate himself... I'm more persuasive than he is. I'm even more persuasive than he thinks he is.



Ragan: OK, Live feeds, while we're here... Here's how I want things to play out over the next couple of weeks. Thursday, I want Brendon or Rachel to win Head of Household... and I want them to put up Lane & Kristen, and if one of them wins the Power of Veto, I want Hayden to be the nominee, and I want Kristen to go, because I think that she may be a long term friend of one of one of the long term friends. I really don't care which of those 3 goes..Just one of them.

Ragan: And the following week, I want whose ever remaining out of those 2 to win Head of Household, seek revenge, go after Brendon and Rachel, knock out Brendon or Rachel. Those would be the perfect next 2 weeks in my book. What do you think, live feed? See.. I have to acknowledge the live feed, or else I'm just a person, by myself, talking to myself, like a crazy person. Big Brother is both Prison and Mental Institution.



Ragan: Why the f**k did Matt tell Britney that I was definitely not gonna put up Rachel or Brendon? Why the f**k did he tell her, of all people? The biggest gossip in the house. Because he doesn't wanna be the replacement nominee... Which means, I can't really trust Matt, as much as I thought.

***We're having a break-though.

Ragan: Ok.. last thing, then I'll go to bed. Live feeders, if any of you are watching... If I intend to throw the competition on Thursday, which I think I'm going to, I'm gonna wear a long sleeve shirt that's navy.

You heard the man! ;) Keep your eyes peeled for a long sleeved navy shirt.

This concludes the Overnight Report!

As of 8:30am BBT, Matt's up and on the elliptical, but he's not talking yet, and everyone else is still sleeping... If he does, or when anyone else does, I'll open a morning report.



Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
3 Days Free, Then 39.99 for 3 Months
~or~
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







24 Comments:

Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Caro!!! Slaving away. I see! Fantastic TOR thus far! Can't wait to read the rest!

Sneaking in real quick at work to say...

Morning Dishers!!!! :)

July 28, 2010 at 6:56 AM  
Blogger fancyp said...

Good morning to you all just want to thank Bluex1969 for his comment on lessas late nite site @12:27 NO doubt in my mind that you are so right on I am still smiling i can see the whole thing in my minds eye, you have a .tilted sence of humor as does Brit. that girl should be a standup comic or at least write for one, Anyway thanks for the smile I loved it

July 28, 2010 at 7:08 AM  
Blogger Didi said...

Morning Carolyn, Genie & Everyone!
Just got caught up with everything that happened after I went to bed.

Also- MG for remembering about the heartburn!! lol...I remember the bitters- but I didn't have any in the house.

Also Katieblue- thanks for the well wishes for my babies.

Well Andrew you have a 2 days and one night to get those votes to stay. Come on!!!!

Maybe they'll get booze tonight?

Didi

July 28, 2010 at 7:15 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

Morning Carolyn & all BBDishers!

I can't wait to read what Ragan said to the cameras......I love Ragan too but worry about him; he is gonna need some therapy after all this. He is really letting it get to him! I would too so I am not critizing. I can only imagine how hard it is to be in there and not be able to trust a single person!

I do believe the showmance (R/B) is cracking. They are so different; I think even Brendon said that to Rachel last night! I would rather they get out Rachel first and then see if Brendon plays his own game. I honestly believe if he hadn't hooked up with Rachel as soon as he came in the house, we would see a much different player in him!

Just my thoughts this morning!
Oh and Brit got catty again in the tub last night with Rachel, but do yall think she was really just fishing for info or was she really bonding with Rachel?
Poor Kristen better watch out next week if R/B or Brit get HOH!!

Janice/GA

July 28, 2010 at 7:42 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

I was wondering about the comment that Matt made about Enzo and Hayden, "You guys are way more gay than me and Regan are ever gonna be"!! Did he slip up? Or am I putting too much into what he said?

July 28, 2010 at 7:58 AM  
Blogger patti said...

Morning Caro and Genie! Morning Dishers!

Don't you just adore Ragan? ♥♥♥ Please fates, let him win BB12!!!

July 28, 2010 at 8:07 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Good morning my love. It's up to all my loves to decide which 'love' I'm talking about.

Caro am I still in your dog house about talking about your tush poundage? *giggle*

Good Morning Smackdown!

And great Latenight Lessa.

Now to post some quotes from yesterday.

Stephen Ritchie said...
Ive decided I don't like the Wed/Thurs line up.... I want Tuesday veto back!


I'm right there with you Sweet Pea.

Lessa (side comment in the beginning of Latenight.) (WHY do 'popular' girls always think that? bah. Girlz iz stoopid.)

I completely agree and have known it all my life. *this should get me bashed all day. I love it.*

Now to read TOR.

:o)

July 28, 2010 at 8:10 AM  
Blogger Crisi said...

Morning All!!

Too bad with all these scenarios running through Ragan's head he hasnt come up with the one about keeping Andrew in the house so he can be the replacement nom if Brendon or Rachel win POV to save themselves.

I still have some faith though. It seems that Kathy has been alienating herself a little and Andrew has been more friendly and amongst others.

Hoping today Andrew makes some headway.

Have a great Wednesday everyone!!

July 28, 2010 at 8:16 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning!! :0)

I gotta tell ya.. I'm really proud of this TOR... My favorite thus far this season. :)

OK.. it's 11:20am eastern, and i just now finished, so... I'm making a mad dash to starbucks, and hopefully, please AG, let them/make them sleep til 9am bbt..

July 28, 2010 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Best TOR ever Carolyn!!

July 28, 2010 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger M Renwick =D said...

Sounds to me like everyone playing for HoH this week will throw the comp except for Rachael & Brendon!

July 28, 2010 at 8:29 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Crud! Matt's up...

No starbucks for me! He's quiet though.. apart from the panting..

Oop! There goes the wake up Music!

July 28, 2010 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

awsome
andrew stays
brendon wins hoh
lane an khristen go up
khristen gets pov
hay goes up
lane goes home

or andrew stays
brendon hoh
khristen an hay make a deal with rach bren an andrew
they put lane an brit up
brit gets hoh
they put enzo up
lane goes home

July 28, 2010 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good Morning Carolyn, Genie and all my other BB Buddies!

Didi how are your babies? Hope they are much better. That picture of your kitty is beautiful! I lost my 'Furry Daughter' last year at the age of 24 years!!! It was like losing a human loved one. I still grieve for her.

On to the game...I hope Hayden continues on his quest to keep Andrew. Kathy is driving me crazy, 'you know'!! Try to count the number of times she says 'you know' in one conversation. I think she does it more when she's lying..what do you think?

July 28, 2010 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Genie!! :) Thank you!

Good Morning, FancyP! :)

Good Morning, Didi! :)

Good Morning, Janice! :)

Good Morning, Vicki! :)

Good Morning, Patti! :)

Good Morning, GayTor! :)

Good Morning, Crisi! :)

Good morning, Michelle in IN :) Thank you!

Good morning, MRENWICK :)

Good Morning, DarkStar! :)

July 28, 2010 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Janice I think she was just fishing for info and boy did she spill her guts!

July 28, 2010 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger Pally said...

Good Morning!

CAROLYN!!! You're amazing~!
Best Ever ever ever TOR!

July 28, 2010 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Pally! :) Thank you!!

Good Morning, ShiShi! :)

New Top Post!!!

Wednesday Morning

July 28, 2010 at 9:09 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Good morning, Carolyn!
Good morning, Dishers!

Haven't read TOR yet wanted to get my GM in first. Just finished Leesa's Late Night! Can't wait to read TOR....

I think Andrew's goose is cooked & I hate it. I don't want Kathy to stay!! I have liked her but not so much this week. She is fighting to stay & I give her credit for that but...

Dang, Brendon is needy. That argument last nite. Yuck, can't stand guys like that. Twist words around & act like such a martyr. But, I also hate when a woman won't say what is on her mind. If she's going to get mad you can't discuss why she got mad 3 months from now. Just hold in the anger if you don't want him to ask what's wrong? But, Brendon has a very a jaded outlook on relationships. They won't last. I personally have predicted this to myself since they got together & last night & after a few conversations they have had proves that to me.

Didi - by the way I remember that time you had such bad heartburn & telling you to use baking soda & water. I knew that trick from my Dad who had it all the time.

July 28, 2010 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

Shi Shi

I think you're right; she did spill it!! She was still upset with Brendon and wanted to talk!!

They only had one glass of wine up there in the bubble bath didn't they?? Can you imagine what she might have said if she had had a whole bottle like she usually drinks?? LOL

Janice/GA

July 28, 2010 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger Marcia said...

I get set to comment and GayTor already has said everything I was thinking...and since I am not computer savvy I think I will cheer silently from the sidelines.....you go GayTor!!!!!Much love from the MotorCity!!!

July 28, 2010 at 9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyn,

Hi Genie,

Hi Everyone,

Great TOR, especially on Ragan..Thank you Carolyn..

July 28, 2010 at 9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope everyone is good today..

Show night..yay

July 28, 2010 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

RAGAN IS SO AWESOME. <3333

And so is everyone here at the Dish. :)

July 28, 2010 at 10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below