;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, July 30, 2010

Big Brother 12: The Overnight Report

Good Morning, BB Lovers!! Happy Friday!!

What a night on the Big Brother 12 live feeds! Oh my goodness! This is gonna be a doozy of an Overnight! So let's get the show on the road! First up: Funny Flashback!

10:23pm BBT
Jumanji Jam Session
Feeds 3/4

While bitter, party of 2, are lying to themselves about their chaste behavior in the house - "that all the live feeders can confirm," (***errrrm - kissing doesn't make ya moan like that) the rest of the HGs are having a blast on feeds 3 & 4 creating their own raps.

It's seriously funny!! Enzo does a mean beat box & Ragan's lead man on the rhyme! Rachel and Britney are terrific back-up!

Go check it out on flashback. You will not be disappointed. :0)

While this was going on last night, I had the live feeds going on my computer and BBAD up on tv. For the entire hysterical rap, BBAD never once flipped over to it!

Instead, it was stuck on the misery of f1/2 the whole time.

Gah! They miss the best stuff!

OK.. You go enjoy the rap! I'm getting to work on the overnight... Please refresh this post every 20-30 minutes for more additions, or if you'd prefer it all at once, fingers crossed, I'll have it completed by 8am BBT.

CUT TO:
11:02pm BBT
Feeds 1/2

Enzo: We're not gettin' outside tonight! They're settin' up a luxurious comp. What if someone wins a car? Two words!
Rachel: Tar-get!
Enzo: Tar-get!
Enzo: What if someone wins 10 Gs tomorrow? Two words.
Enzo/Rachel: Tar-Get!
Rachel: What if Enzo wins a call from home? 2 words... We all get to
Rachel/Enzo: Lis-Ten.
Enzo: On loud speaker!
Rachel: Spea-Ker
Enzo: And what will I do? Have Phone-Sex!

11:06pm BBT
Enzo: I think this next HoH is Endurance.
Rachel: Me too. Makes me mad that'll be 2 Endurance Comps I can't compete in!

***Endurance is typically the HoH Comp for the first jury member eviction week, so their expectation is on target... Since we just had one, I wonder if they'll do another this coming Thursday. Do I get a vote?? Yes, please!!

11:07pm BBT
Feeds 3/4
Cabana Room
Kristen, Lane, Britney, Kathy...
Rachel enters

Rachel goes into the Cabana Room and before she can even sit down...

Kristen: You don't have to smirk at me like that, Rachel. It's not necessary.



Rachel: What're you talking about? I can't sit in the Cabana Room anymore?
Kristen: No, you can, but you don't need to smirk at me.
Rachel: I didn't smirk at you.
Kristen: Yeah, you did.
Rachel: No, I didn't.

***ok, but I will now.

Kristen: Ok.. Let's replay it.


Rachel: Oh, run the tapes, Kristen. Did you learn that from Annie?
Kristen: Seriously?? It was just, like, unnecessary. I'm not trying to cause unnecessary drama.. You don't need to walk in the room..


Rachel: Your middle name is drama, Kristen.
Kristen: Yeah (exasperated), my middle name is drama. how have I started any drama?
Rachel: What smirk did I give you? I wanted to come into the room, because I saw my friends... in the room.
Kristen: Then.. can you not look at me and smirk when you walk in the room... from now on?
Rachel: You don't want me to look at you?
Kristen: No. When you walk into a room.. Don't smirk.
Rachel: Grow up, Kristen.
Kristen: Grow up. I wish you could've just seen your face.
Rachel: You're the one that started this unnecessary drama by causing a face reaction that was non-existent.

Kristen: Alright. Whatever you say. I don't say things just to say them. If ya haven't noticed.

They exchange faces at each other for a few seconds, then... the yelling. This really must be seen on flashback... I feel like I could make a flip book with their faces...

Rachel: Can you grown up?!
Kristen: You made the...
Rachel: Grow the f**k up!
Kristen: And again! You made the face again!
Rachel: Oh my G-d! There's no faces.

Rachel storms out and heads to the dining table. Kristen laughs at her. Rachel tells Brendon what just happened on f2.

Kristen: She walked in and starts giving me dirty looks out of nowhere!
Rachel: (yelling from other room) I did not give you dirty looks out of nowhere, Kristen.
Kristen: (yells from Cabana) Yeah, you...

You get the picture. We gotta move on with the Overnight. It's all there in flashback if you'd like to continue on with it.


CUT TO:
11:25pm BBT
Cabana Room
Kathy & Kristen
F3/4

Kathy: I wish they would just send me home, 'cause I don't wanna live in the jury house with her...
***Funny you should say that, Kathy. We were wishing the same all last week.
Kathy: I'm not gonna sell my soul to the devil... Brendon oughta just punch her out, 'cause I can't do it... If I do it, I won't have a job when I get home.
Kristen: Oh my G-d, Kathy.. I just can't.. I would never do that to someone. Ever.
Kathy: (mocking) Who wants to see my HoH?? ...and I'm gonna have to go up.
Kristen: I just can't do it. I can't. It's gonna make me vomit.

Talk turns to Britney, who just a couple minutes ago was talking about how Rachel's her friend now, and she doesn't want to get into the middle of anything with the both of them. Kathy said same while Britney was present.

Kathy: I like how Britney say, "Well, she's my friend now," I said, "well, she's my friend too."
Kristen: mm hmm
Kathy: ..'Cause she's gonna go back and repeat everything.
Kristen: That's ok. At this point, anything said about me is ok.
Kathy: Yeah.
Kristen: I mean, it can't really get too much worse.


CUT TO:
11:33pm BBT
All Feeds
HoH Reveal

Rachel: Is this everyone? This is our whole season?
***Kristen is absent.
Enzo: Yes.
Rachel: Oh yeah, after this week it will be.

In they go! Rachel got soccer pictures, cheerleading, one of her sorority big sister Amy, another letter, Champagne, quick tan, a little beanie rottweiler puppy, a Spice Girls CD that sends the whole room into a Squeeee, Chemistry Goggles, a new bathing suit wrap, and a new remote for the spy screen.

Rachel's letter is from her sister. Thanks to Blue for transcribing it!

Rachel: It says, Rachel, Where do I start? You have always been the best big sister, friend and confidant. You are the most loving, kind, giving and smartest girl I know. It is very hard to see you and not hear your voice. I think you are so inspiring, and your loyal personality will always make me shine. Apart from the fact that we miss you more than words can express, we are continuing with our daily lives. Zona and Cuervo have both been doing great. They have matching name tags, and they will get them back. They have a two story dog house. Vegas will not be the same without you there. (Aww) I will deeply miss our grocery store trips, gym time and shows... o yes, and tennis in 110 degree heat!

It is so funny when people ask about you and you being a chemist because you are so beautiful and funny... I remember the time when we were in the car and you totally blurted out the formula for a spray tan (it's true, I totally did that!)...
We should totally develop our own beauty line and prove how you can be smart, fun, gorgeous and not overly serious... You should think about that with all of your free time. I love you, my wonderful, beautiful and genuine sister. You are truly inspiring and...

The letter continues on for a bit longer, but, you guessed it, we've got to move on with the Overnight! Everyone hangs out up in HoH for a good long time., and they don't look pained about it. Ragan is the first to leave at 12:12am BBT, and he heads straight for Kristen... He respects her being genuine, he'll talk to Rachel about being catty, etc., etc...


CUT TO:
12:29am BBT
Feed 1
Lane & Hayden
Bathroom

Lane advises Hayden that he should spend more time with Kristen and Kathy together this week. His logic dictates that seeing them all together will get Rachel to put Kathy up as a ReNom, and that way they'll avoid having 2 Brigade members up on the block, in the event Kristen wins PoV.

Lane: Hopefully, Kristen wont win the PoV.
Hayden: Yeah. But she could win it.
Lane: Yeah.

Hayden leaves, Kathy comes into the bathroom.

CUT TO:
HoH
Ragan, Rachel & Brendon

Ragan is fresh from his talk with Kristen, whom he's completely siding with, and he's telling Rachel she needs to take it down several notches. Rachel's defending herself and her actions tonight, saying she tried to apologize on more than one occasion, but Kristen wouldn't accept or even hear her. Brendon's agreeing with Ragan that Rachel should be the grown up, and he offers that it will work in her favor with the other HGs...

***As I write, it's 7:15am BBT and the feeds have gone to BRB bubbles.. Crud!!

BB just called a wrap on the Overnight Report with an early as all get out Wakey Wakey for the HGs!




Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your 3 Day Free Trial of the Live Feeds!






Permalink







22 Comments:

Blogger ekmurf said...

Good morning, Loves! I missed everyone last night, but I had a spontaneous and inappropriate shopping spree. However, after catching up on last night's show and the aftermath reports, I finally have my first real BB feelings of the season: I cannot STAND Kristin. I mean, Rachel shouts all her DRs and makes very little sense, but Kristin is both boring and lying. GO AWAY.

July 30, 2010 at 5:40 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

OMG!!! Good Morning Caro!! I am laughing my ass off over here... Quite literally! The "Stop That" remix!! wow! LOL

July 30, 2010 at 5:43 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Good morning Lovely Carolyn! Happy Friday!!!

July 30, 2010 at 6:27 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

I am rolling on the floor! Seriously, they fought over making faces? hahhahhaaaaaaa!
They both have growing up to do!

OH Carolyn, you are the BEST! :)

p.s. Did you re-watch and see the Pandora's Box mention?

July 30, 2010 at 6:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Morning Carolyn and all Dishers!!!

Ok I loved the rap sessions on the flash back!!! I think that is my favorite yet!!!

Well I will check back later because I need to get some work done!

Happy Friday!

July 30, 2010 at 6:34 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

I'm watching Andrew on The Early Show now.
:)

July 30, 2010 at 6:36 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Ya know, Brenchel always talking about having targets on their backs, blah blah blah, then why didn't Brendon be a man and give Andrew a vote? If he's already in the line of fire what would it have mattered?

And I so wanted a fresh new HOH, a new start and we get Rachel again. It sure looked like everyone threw the comp except for Kristen and Kathy.

July 30, 2010 at 6:46 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Good morning Goddess!!!! You made it up even before me and I went missing before you came back last night. Got Ice? Sounds like it was a crazy night.

Rhonda, I read every post from the night before so no, you don't go unread. MWAH!

katieblue said...
Just wondering if anyone has ever chatted in the chat on real. Wow, I don't know if it was the certain room I was in - but they were really hateful!

Talking crap about Matt's wife and how she looks, etc. and she isn't even a HG!

I'll stary right here - thank you..


Katie I have been to the CBS Chatrooms only a few times and that was seasons ago. I only went in to advertise for Dish when I came from another not so friendly site.
They have always been that way in the chat rooms. I will stay right here too.

:o)

July 30, 2010 at 6:55 AM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

Good morning folks.. I successfully watched the show last night (west-coast version) with ZERO spoilers!!

We were SHOCKED by Andrew's speech!! Both of our mouths were hanging open and we had to rewind and watch it again.. OMG!!! The best speech in BB history!!!

We were also thrilled to see Rachel win HoH.. While I secretly wanted a Bro-gade member to win, I'm sure they will be mainly safe as we all know her target!

My guess is Kristen and a pawn -- someone that no one wants out -- Enzo or Lane.. Just saying!

July 30, 2010 at 6:55 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

I'm confused about the whole floater concept. Why was Andrew considered one over Enzo, Lane, Kristen, Britney, any of them who haven't won anything? It just doesn't make sense to me. I guess I'm still grieving Andrew's departure and getting treated like total crap.

I know, I gotta get over it and move on! Andrew will be fine, he is a nice successful doctor who is also an available bachelor! Best wishes to him! :)

July 30, 2010 at 7:06 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

Good morning everyone!!! What is Kristen doing? She is acting like a child. If this continues all week that house is going to implode, and everyones temper will be at a boiling point. Kristen cannot deny what her and Hayden have been doing for weeks, and with her attitude about it she is showing the rest of the HGS that it is true, instead of coming clean or just flat out denying it, she is coming off as big time guilty, the same way she reacted with Andrew. She is being too defensive. This is going to be a real loooongggg week.

July 30, 2010 at 7:08 AM  
Blogger cindy.lou.who said...

Good morning Carolyn and all you dishers!

After watching Andrew these last few days, it makes me think that he was his own self-imposed saboteur haha. He had all this great info, then presented it in a way that it appears dicey and can all be discounted. He had golden ammo that could have carried him much further in the game. I always wondered why Hayden and Kristen carried on when others were in the room anyway...I know they thought he and whoever else were asleep, but still. And Kathy...who can figure her out?!? This group of HGs baffle me more than any other I can think of.

July 30, 2010 at 7:12 AM  
Blogger jane said...

This is so damn funny after this post I had to share it. I got an email from the ABA Journal (American Bar Association) this morning with the headline article "Is Eye-Rolling Disorderly Conduct? City Attorney Ordered to Investigate."

What's also funny is that I never get emails from the ABA Journal, I don't even know how they got my address. So I think they maybe a BB fan, and spying on me.

July 30, 2010 at 7:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyn,

Hi Everyone,

Having computer problems again, my little computer is getting older so is slowing down like me..

I got to go to the live show yesterday and it was great. It was difinitely action pack.

I was sorry to see Andrew go, but he was so sweet in interview with Julie and the audience loved him.

All in all it was fun.

Have a great day everyone..

July 30, 2010 at 7:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Going to try and read TOR..I am sure your fingers were going full blast yesterday..

I want to read everything..

July 30, 2010 at 7:16 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Around 11 BBT Rachel loses her mind. She seems to think the house has flipped and everyone is on her side against Kristen. I guess Rachel's HOH will be a necessary evil
Brendan spends his nite feebly trying to become "Bros" with Enzo

July 30, 2010 at 7:16 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning! :)

Aaaack on the early wake up call! 7:15am, BB?? Seriously??

I'm gonna open a morning post shortly.

Note to AG: It's unkind to wake them before we can finish TOR.. or get to starbucks!

July 30, 2010 at 7:26 AM  
Blogger Cris said...

Good Morning Everyone!!

The thing that strikes me the most telling from the drama yesterday is Kristen's immaturity. I have seen Rachel act up in the past so I kind of expect it from her but I guess I had thought better of Kristen. While it makes for "good TV", it's just disappointing to me. If this is her "backed into a corner" behavior, I feel sorry for the future man in her life. While I don't hate her(don't hate any of them) I like her a LOT less.

Everyone is saying that there won't be someone returning to the house. Just because Julie revealed Matt's lie to Andrew, it doesn't mean that Annie or Monet might not go back in. I guess we will see what happens w/Andrew and sequester. If Monet and Annie are released this week I will agree with everyone. It does seem strange to me that they wouldn't keep us all guessing so there has to be a reason Julie told Andrew about the lie. I know Julie has messed up in the past w/HOH comps and stuff. I wonder if she revealed it to him when she wasn't supposed to?? Seems unlikely but you never know.


As to the new potential Saboteur. I'm not sure any one of them that are left would take it. I think this is a disappointing "twist" and I think it's going to be another "fail". Unless....BB strongarms the "winner" into doing it. I'm thinking their contracts probably cover something like this and they could be made to accept the Saboteur job. So who is everyone voting for?? I haven't decided whose game I wanna screw up yet. Matt? ehhh I just don't care. Lame twist.

July 30, 2010 at 7:29 AM  
Blogger bb * fanatic * in * Texas * : ) said...

Good Morning Carolyn ... as always, I have to tip my hat to all of y'all. I have been out of town since last Sunday :( and have not been able to watch any of the shows or even get on the website. It has been a horrible week for me .. lol

I don't know that I'll ever be able to catch up, but thanks to y'all, I just may be able to.

Andrew - I was really sad for him this week, and my heart went out to him. I liked him, and was sorry to see his pain all week long. That had to have been miserable for him. I know how it feels to be ostricized and left out, and I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy!

Kristen - I have been shocked at how horrible Kristen has been. I hope and pray that these houseguests will see that it isn't Rachel or Andrew at all that has been spewing this venom. Rachel needs to get her reactions under control and let Kristen self-destruct all on her own, but don't know if her emotions will allow that to happen or not. So far, it hasn't .. lol

Ragan - I am at a loss on him as well. I was seriously in love with him for a solid 2 1/2 weeks, but not so much right now. Everyone complains about people changing with the power, but hasn't he been doing exactly the same thing?? Yes, it has been with advice on how to handle the situations, but still, it's the same thing. I think I have officially jumped off the Ragan-fan bandwagon. Not sure whose side I'm flopping to now, just not him.

I know that mostly ev1 is not a huge Brenchal fan, but I am really happy that she won HoH this week. I have to admire them for how hard they are having to work to stay in the house. Mostly ev1 else is flying by unnoticed, but not those two. They are having to fight tooth and nail to stay there, and like them or not, one has to be impressed.

Ok, enough of my 10 cents (2 cents for every day I was gone ... lol)

I'm so glad that I'm back home now !!! You guys are amazing!!
Love y'all
(((((((((( HUGS )))))))))))))))))))
Ronnie

July 30, 2010 at 7:34 AM  
Blogger Sunshine Mom said...

Good Morning Carolyn! thanks SO much for the overnight report! I tried to stay up for the HoH reveal but i lost the battle :)

July 30, 2010 at 7:37 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Get with it Caro!!! :-p~ You know I'm teasing!!!

I refuse to get caught in New Top Post.

I have things to type.

You know I ♥ ♥ ♥ you! MWAH!!!

July 30, 2010 at 7:43 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

New Top Post!! :)

Friday Morning

Shnikeeees!

July 30, 2010 at 7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below