;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, July 30, 2010

BB12: Afternoon of Luxury & Nomination Interviews

Good Afternoon BB Lovas!

The Feeds have been Trivia since 10:58 AM BBT

As the house guests compete for luxury prizes, let's recap what's been happening in the house. This competition has the potential to mend some wounds, and bring to right some bruised feelings.

It's been a roller coaster ride on the live feeds since yesterday's live show! Andrew's explosive speech and the tense HoH competition caused all BB heck to break loose between Kristin and Rachel, rippling to Brendon and Hayden and causing the HGs to go into a crazy tailspin.

Since then, both Rachel and Kristin have been having their individual melt-downs peppered with a couple of confrontations. Kristin has retreated into an incensed sulk, and Rachel to a pained funk. She is trying to figure out what happened to turn Kristin against her, prompting her to tell her flat out that she was gunning for her and Brendon.

One word: Kathy. Kathy has been poisoning Kristin against Rachel and Andrew the whole week dragging the once calm girl into a pit of ruthless cattiness.

Their battle came to a head during the HoH Competition when Hayden called Brendon and Rachel to face off. This was followed with Rachel calling Hayden and Kristin up. Then each woman called the other to go up against another HG, until Kristin was knocked out of the competition and Rachel was victorious.

Since then, Brendon and Ragan have been doing their utter best to mediate between Rachel and Kristin while others like Kathy just throw more fire into the gasoline...

How will this develop? Will Rachel put up Kristin? And if so, which is very likely, who will she put up against her? Will the Luxury Comp unite the fragmented house and mend torn nerves or will it serve to further drive a knife right into the heart of the house?



12:49 PM BBT
Feeds Return

The HGs are dressed in prison guard and prisoners uniforms

Enzo is one of the people who won the movie. Brendon and Rachel as well...


Rachel: I can't wait for us to see the movie!


Britney: I really wanted to see that movie.
Matt: Five seconds from watching a movie.


Enzo: I tried pulling him (Hayden) up and I nearly fell. (Enzo is super pumped.)

BUBBLES


Rachel invites anyone who wants to go up to HoH to talk can at any time. Enzo says he might as well get it over with.

1:04 PM BBT
HoH
Rachel, Brendon and Enzo

Enzo asks Rachel if Kristin will come up to talk to her. She says she has asked her to. Enzo and Brendon did really well in the competition. Rachel says the two of them are unstoppable...They start some major snacking.

Rachel: So....

BUBBLES !

Brendon is talking about wanting people who want to compete in the house. Rachel says she has mad respect for Enzo. Enzo is all about agreeing.

Enzo: Now I got food in me... I said it this morning. I'm winning something today...

Talk turns to Kristin's behavior. Enzo is pumping them full of compliments. He tells them he has no alliances, that he has friends in the house but that's it. Brendon asks him to swear on his daughter that he won't put them up.


Enzo: If I become HoH you guys are safe. No Back Doors.

He leaves. Rachel has swallowed everything Enzo said hook line and sinker. Enzo goes to Cabana Room to tell his alliance what was discussed, that they should push their get-rid-of-floaters agenda. He is ticked that they made him swear he would not put them up. Lane says he won't be promising anything.


1: 14 PM BBT

Kathy's turn.

Rachel apologizes to Kathy for her overreaction. Talk turn to Kristin again.


Kathy: She's my friend. I love you to death. I love you to death. It's in my nature.

She goes on to say that she would appreciate it if Rachel doesn't put her up.

Kathy: I need to be here. I'm your friend. I don't want to be punished for being her friend.
Brendon: Don't worry about that.
Kathy: I'm not a floater. I didn't live through cancer, not to fight in here...

She plays the morality trumpet again. That's her nature folks!

Brendon is doing most of the talking. Rachel is eating, other than jokingly saying she is the HoH, she lets him talk. He tells Kathy she is a sweet woman and not to worry... (*gag)

Rachel: I'll tell you honestly. I don't know what I will do. With Kristin... I don't know, she was my friend...

Brendon jumps in again.

Kathy: I don't know what happened. I didn't see it coming.
Brendon: I love your compassion. I love how you try to keep the peace... (**someone get him an ophthalmologist, the boy is blind...)

Talk turns to the luxury competition...

1:28 PM BBT

Lane's turn...

Rachel is in the bathroom. Brendon and Lane chat about the competition. Rachel joins.


Rachel: Thanks for coming up here.
Lane: I feel like I am in an internship.
Rachel: I'm shocked I won HoH.
Lane: I'm not shocked. You know your sh*t up there.
Rachel: What are you thinking?
Lane: I want good people to go to jury house. (**paraphrasing)
Rachel: I want to make sure when it came down to it, that if you win next week, even if there is a double eviction, that...
Brendon: A lot of people are going to point fingers and do anything to avoid being put on the block. I have heard that you want to put us on the block.
Lane: I heard from people that you would put me and Kristin up on the block. Then I heard Kristin said something about putting me and Enzo up.... I never said that.
Brendon: Ultimately at the end of the day, we are going to have to trust somebody's word... When we don't put up someone up on the block twice, we expect them (to do the same).
Rachel: I did hear too that if Lane wins, he would put us on the block.
Lane: I'm not surprised I was thrown under the bus. I never said that. I am grateful I was saved twice. I don't have an alliance. I have friends in the house.
Rachel: There's no obvious alliance in the house.


Brendon agrees that there are no other alliances in the house.

Rachel: I don't know what to do. It seems obvious who I would put on the block. I wasn't going to put her on the block.
Brendon: I expect if people are giving their word, they would keep it, not back stab.
Rachel: I just want to know about next week...
Brendon: If anyone tells you that we're putting you on the block it's a lie. She will decide literally before nominations.
Rachel: Literally. Everybody has said they would put us up. Even people we thought we were friends.

Lane: I think anyone is chicken sh*t who puts you up next week.
Brendon: I know you're an athlete and you uphold a code of honor...


While this is going on, Kathy is in the Storage Room with Kristin. She is giving Kristin her skewed version of what was said up in HoH. Hayden comes in and she regurgitates what she told Kristin. Hayden asks Kristin if she would go up to HoH, and she says no. She won't go talk to Rachel. She will fight for the PoV.


1:46 PM BBT

Britney comes in.


Rachel: I'm really glad you and I've gotten closer.
Britney: It's made things easier.

Brendon says Britney has grown on him and he feels she is a genuine person. No game talk really. Just talking about the competition.

Britney flat out asks Rachel who she would put up.
Rachel: At this point I don't know.
Britney: You have to think who you want to play the veto, who you want to play for who.

Brendon says he assumes Britney won't put them up. He appreciates that Rachel has a girlfriend in the house... Talk turns to Kristin and Hayden. Britney tells them about one night when Andrew came out of the Taj room ticked off at something Kristin and Hayden were doing.

Rachel: The one thing I don't understand about Kathy... I know you like Kathy, Brendon... She was tight with Monet and Britney and when I became HoH she threw them under the bus... Then she was close to Kristen when I wasn't HoH.

Britney agrees. She says that Andrew warned her about Kathy. Rachel apologizes that Monet is not there for Britney. Britney says that Monet is a distant memory now. Britney wonders when this thing between Hayden and Kristin happened. Rachel says that it was because Hayden was HoH, and Kristin saw her opportunity then...

Kristin comes up.

Kristin: When you're all done. Can I talk to you?

Britney says it's funny that Kristin said that she wasn't going to come up to HoH.

Rachel: If Kristin won, I know you and me (Britney) would go up.

Brendon advises her to be calm and drop everything else that happened earlier. They are going to leave them to talk alone.

2:30 PM BBT

Kristin: I just came up to say. This is a game. I'm not going to sit here and say sorry. We both said mean stuff. I feel like we can't go back and change things. I want to say I wasn't one of the people gunning for you,.
Rachel: You said that you would put me and Brendon up...
Kristin: I told you that's what the house wanted.
Rachel: I thought we were friends. You distanced yourself from me.
Kristin: I didn't do that... If I distanced myself from you, I didn't mean to do. And I'm sorry you thought I was coming against you.


They hash out their actions during the competitions.

Rachel: Every single time you put me up. Every single time.
Kristin: You're right. I did that. But so did you.

They both feel targeted by the other.

Rachel: I thought you and I were my besties... We went from friends, to you saying you would put me up because that's what the house wants.
Kristin: I said I know what the house wants.... Eventually, I wanted us to team up, and that's what I said that I want.
Rachel: I felt like you wanted to be the only girl here.
Kristin: That's not what I wanted. I wanted us to be friends and make it to the end together.
Rachel: Then why did you target me (during the competition).
Kristin: Maybe I did it because you put me and Hayden up.
Rachel: I did it because Hayden put us up.


Kristin believes the tension started between them because of Andrew. She understands why Rachel will put her up, but she wants Rachel to know she was not targeting her. She goes on to say that she was reacting to Andrew's speech during the competition.

Rachel: You're telling me, that if you won you wouldn't put me and Brendon up?
Kristin: I wouldn't put you up, Rachel.

Kristin goes on to tell her that last week she was trying to be there for Kathy. She had every intention of keeping Andrew. She is adamant about not meaning to distance herself from Rachel.

Kristin: If I was smarter, I should have thought about it. I would not have distanced myself from you for friendship reasons or for game reasons. I sincerely mean that. I just want you to know, I was never out for you Rachel.
Rachel: I don't understand why you do the things you do.
Kristin: The problem is (our style) of communication. It's not that I'm not a warm person. It's that if you don't tell me how you're feeling, it won't occur to me to ask...

She goes on to say that this was the reason she had tensions with a friend in her life.

Rachel: The reason I wasn't hanging out with Kathy, is because I told her I had different thoughts from Brendon. She kept asking me if Brendon would vote for her. (In other words, Kathy was hounding her for Brendon's vote.)
Kristin: I can say, we never even talked about you (with Kathy). We only talked about Andrew. (**lies)....


Things have calmed down between them and they seem to be making headway... Kristin is maintaining that she and Hayden did nothing. That she has too much common sense to do things like that with others around.

Rachel: Why hide?
Kristin: We didn't hide. We like each other, but decided we didn't want it to affect our game. It's almost like I wish I were open about it. Because look what happened to me anyway... The reason why I didn't accept your apology because number one I was heated, and number two because these things that were said were not true... I felt very attacked because the things that were said or the way they were said.
Rachel: In surfboard competition, why did you fall?
Kristin: I situated myself wrong and I slipped. I did not throw the competition. I am competitive. I could care two sh*ts about being a Have Not. I ate a spider. I did not throw the competition. Deep down I don't think apologies are necessary. I respect you and your game play.
Rachel: And I respect you Kristin too. I was upset because I thought we were friends.
Kristin: I would never put you up because you two would turn it around. You're strong players. That's not the way I want to play the game.


They are making progress....

Rachel: I think we both did things we shouldn't do.
Kristin: I agree.

Rachel admits to having talked trash about Kristin. Kristin keeps saying the same thing that she would reciprocate the actions. If someone protects her, she will protect them. If someone harms her, she will try to harm back.

3:32 PM BBT

The conversation between Kristin and Rachel is ongoing.... (2 hours so far.) Kristin believes that the women in the house are fighters, but some men in the house are floaters. They make a pact to communicate more in the coming week or weeks, no matter how long they are in the house together.

Everyone in the house are on pins and needles, waiting for this epic discussion to end...


**Got the live feeds ?? Spark them UP! This is ongoing....

Brendon comes in to tell them it's almost 4 and Matt needs to come up too. (**LOL!)

4:03 PM BBT


Rachel & Kristin hug it out. Kristin goes to get Matt.

Matt: I have been summoned?
Rachel: Matt?
Matt: Yes, My Queen!


Rachel: The only thing I want from you is to tell me who was upset with you for not putting me and Brendon up.
Matt: I don't feel comfortable doing that. I'll tell you who has never said it...
Rachel: Ragan.
Matt: Ragan naturally... Two people off the top of my head.
Rachel: Two who have not?
Matt: Who not only didn't say it, but who thought it was not a good idea. Use your common sense.
Rachel: I totally respect you.
Brendon: We're not, I mean she's not putting you up this week.
Rachel: Matt I really like you.
Matt: And I like you too. I might hang out with people you don't like, but that doesn't mean I don't like you... Do you have any idea other than the apparent choice...
Rachel: With Kristin I thought we were friends, then she fed me a bunch of BS. Was Kristin one of the people who said not to put us on the block?
Matt: It may very well be. And the others might or might not have said it because it was a mob mentality (**paraphrasing).
Rachel: Did Kristin ever tell you that it was a good move that you didn't put me and Brendon up.
Matt: No... (**Which contradicts what Kristin told Rachel)
Brendon: So needless to say we're not putting you up this week... after this week...
Matt: You said it yourself get to jury house and compete with the competitors. There are other competitors in the house. Hayden is a beast. Lane's been near the top every time...

Matt asks them what their thinking is for this week. Will they put up floaters? Or play safe and go after competitors. He goes on to say they are not his targets.


This is a much friendlier conversation. Matt hints that there is a person who is a quintessential floater who is gunning for them.

Brendon: We consider Kristin is a floater.
Matt: Well she's floaterish, but she is competing on the social level.
Rachel: Is it a woman and a man?
Matt: It was someone who said nothing to me until Andrew made the PoV speech. It's someone who, if I were to stare at the memory wall, I would say. That looks like a floater.

They correctly surmise that it's Kathy. (**Dun dun dun!)

4:24 pm BBT

BB: Rachel. Please go to the Diary Room.

Matt leaves telling her to pick two people and let others decide. Brendon is pushing for her to put up Kristin. Rachel has no idea who she will put up. She says Kathy and Hayden... She's not sure...

Rachel goes to DR. Matt goes to tell his boys that he pushed the idea of putting up floaters to keep his Brigade safe...

4:37 PM BBT

Trivia... Let the head chopping begin!









Permalink







147 Comments:

Blogger Grendon said...

Thank you-thank you-thank you

I was so angry at Andrew I never thought of how much Kathy had a part in all this.

I knew Kathy was saying what she thought she needed to say depending on who she was with. If that meant back stabbing someone she was friends with 5 minutes earlier because the person she's with now doesn't like that person she didn't even hesitate.

She really did pump Kristin's head full of' "Rachel doesn't like girls. She wants to be the only showmance. She's jealous of you because you're hot." She said the same things to Rachel only she said that was the reason Britney and Monet didn't like Rachel.

And didn't she tell Kristin a lot of negative information about Andrew too?

I understand Andrew being paranoid. It's too bad he didn't approach Kristin one on one trying to question her instead of accuse her. I thought the way he approached Kristin and Kathy together was very confrontational and accusing. Andrew did dig his own grave. Unfortunately he pulled Kristin into the hole with him.

July 30, 2010 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger ajs221 said...

does this mean Andrew can no longer re-enter the house? I was hoping someone would return and we could vote Andrew back in. Looks like that's off the table now...do you think Annie and Monet are out now too?

July 30, 2010 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger Val said...

Going to back to Andrew giving that to Rachel as he left. Does anyone know why his age would matter?

July 30, 2010 at 12:58 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

This house is crazy! I am not even watching the feeds and I can feel it all the way down here in San Diego . . .

July 30, 2010 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

I got got by the New Top Post:

Oh, and hello to you all!

Some random thoughts from me on the new Saboteur. Being that it's Pandora's box and that as the legend goes that bad things reside at the bottom, I think that something bad is on the way.

If the person that America chooses to be the saboteur declines the offer, then I think that Annie will be released into the house. I know that they said there will be no saboteur if America's Choice declines. But that doesn't mean Annie couldn't be released to play the game on her own. Given how the houseguests feel about the saboteur and how much it affected Annie's game, and the suspicion that hung over Andrew's head, I think the possibility that America's Choice will decline is higher than ever.

I'm personally hoping that America's Choice does decline. And I hope that Annie gets to come back. THAT would be great TV.

July 30, 2010 at 1:12 PM  
Blogger AshleyKP said...

If I have to hear Kathy say one more time "Its in my nature" when its really not, I think my head is going to blow.

July 30, 2010 at 1:15 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Has there been enough smackdowns' for ya Genie????

July 30, 2010 at 1:16 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

Grendon, I totally agree with you. Andrew was more accusatory then questioning when he approached Kristen. I would have reacted the same way.

Furthermore, we only got to see one part of the argument at the end of the live show, and that was pretty much Kristen reacting. We have no idea how it started off. Granted, Kristen may have been the one that started it. It's also highly likely that Rachel started it.

Regarding the face smirk, Rachel totally made some kind of facial expression to Kristen when she entered the cabana room. It was just as she was getting up on the bed/couch. You could see from her profile that her face scrunches up, much the same way it did when she made another face to Kristen and Kristen said, "You just did it again."

July 30, 2010 at 1:17 PM  
Blogger Val said...

Each Brigade member wants to just talk to Rachel. I'm actually really happy they think Brenden sees through the bs and Brenden makes all the decisions. They are seriously not seeing Rachel as good competitor, she just got HOH two times, and if they only knew she is the one that doubts everyone and everything said, Brenden believes people too easily.

July 30, 2010 at 1:20 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Jumping in to say a quick hello!!! I'm up to my eyeballs transcribing. Please be patient with comment moderation. It might be slow :)

July 30, 2010 at 1:23 PM  
Blogger MG said...

I'm sorry but Brendon needs to STFU!! This is Rachel's HOH, not his.

I feel Rachel has a much better understanding of people's true motives. Kathy is the biggest backstabber and not the "nice, sweet person" that Brendon thinks.

July 30, 2010 at 1:24 PM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

I am sorry, but who won HOH? These talks are annoying to me. And this is my problem with B/R. It is two 'attacking' everyone. Rachael hasn't really said much, it has been Brendon talking and that is really annoying. "We have not decided yet who will go up"

This is what is so annoying and the fact that neither one of these smart people have figured out that Kathy is in between a lot of these 'discussions' Makes you go 'hmmmmm'

July 30, 2010 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger MG said...

Hey Genie "How ya doin"!

At least there's some action today.

RedRhonda we appear to be on the same wave length right now.

I don't know how much of Brendon I can stomach now.

July 30, 2010 at 1:31 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

I don't get why Andrew's age would be of any concern either. I just rewatched the premiere where they were going around the living room introducing themselves and Andrew didn't even mention his age. He was just lying about his profession. It may have been a lie that never made it on air or the feeds. Strange.

July 30, 2010 at 1:31 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

It's Genie!! She is free!!

July 30, 2010 at 1:32 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Egads! I have to leave, and there's already two more posts!

Going to catch up!
:)

July 30, 2010 at 1:35 PM  
Blogger grs1723 said...

Hello Everyone!

This how is soooo crazy! I hope Rachel puts up Kathy and Kristen and Kathy goes home. I would love to see Kristen get her revenge on Rachel. This would work out perfect for the Brigade.

Syn- Your idea about the Pandora's Box makes sooo much sense! Why else would Annie be in sequester?

July 30, 2010 at 1:36 PM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Whoa....*flowers in the attic* that is Lane for you! That was great. Genie & Caro, have you been sneaking in the BB house and putting info into that boys ear? LOL

July 30, 2010 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

ahem I have recently found out that several of my co-workers are BB fans. I have suggested they comeread the blog since they don't have feeds.

Work is much more fun now.

Carry on.

love to the Great Carolyn.

July 30, 2010 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Lane, Brendon and Rachel in HOH

Are Brendon and Rachel delusional?

They are talking about people giving their word and sticking to it. She says she's watched this show before, helllloooo! Can you hear Dr. Will and Boogie's phone ringing?

July 30, 2010 at 1:43 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Complete and total frustration right now with these people!

July 30, 2010 at 1:43 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Hi Genie!!!

July 30, 2010 at 1:47 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Kathy makes me want to vomit

July 30, 2010 at 1:47 PM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Ding Ding Ding

We got a new winner in the Johnny5 House favorite sweepstakes!

Prisoner Britney, report to the wardens office asap

July 30, 2010 at 1:53 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

GaYToR, you called it! You said it would be a movie :)

July 30, 2010 at 1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh, why is Brendon talking?? Why is he even involved in these meetings???? Rachel has her own brain and can think for herself...she doesn't need him looming over her HOH!!!

July 30, 2010 at 1:54 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Earlybird and Lv8 - Thanks so much for the catch! :)

July 30, 2010 at 2:02 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

PLLLEAASSSEEEEEE put Kristen up next to someone in the Brigade... should Kristen win then put another one up there and watch their alliance crumble!!!

July 30, 2010 at 2:02 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

I might be a minority

But I sure like Kristen's spunk, she doesn't want to play like everyone else, she want's to play her own game and on her own terms. Might get her evicted but at least she has stick-to-it-ivness! (not sure it's a real word but it's what I mean)

July 30, 2010 at 2:04 PM  
Blogger Val said...

I'm excited for the next "cool girl" talk.

July 30, 2010 at 2:10 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

please please please let Britney be loyal to B/R and let Brit and Brendon have back to back HOHs... I know a lot of you want to "change it up" but hear me out...

If Kristen or the Brigade or even Kathy win HOH in the coming weeks, its just gonna be status quo and picking B/R and Brit off.....

If Brendon and Britney win (assuming she stays on their side) then they will pit the Brigade against eachother, will force Hayden to choose between Kristen and the bros AND it will force the REAL Kathy to show herself...

Think about it... what would make for more entertaining feeds and episodes? The whole house picking off Rachel and Brendon, or the only alliance in the house crumbling before our eyes, and Kathy's true colors coming out?!

July 30, 2010 at 2:11 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

CurlerChick: But if she isn't willing to at least FAKE nice to Rachel this week to avoid eviction, she 100% deserves to go home

July 30, 2010 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Not minority CurlerChick :)

July 30, 2010 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Everyone!!! Sorry I'm buried in the post and the HoH Interviews... OY! :)

July 30, 2010 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

curlerchick said...
Lane, Brendon and Rachel in HOH

Are Brendon and Rachel delusional?

They are talking about people giving their word and sticking to it. She says she's watched this show before, helllloooo! Can you hear Dr. Will and Boogie's phone ringing?

*****lolololololol ~ the diary room should call Brendon and Rachel then have a phone ringing when they walk in. Or a big hammer to smack them in the head! Wow, seriously! My only thought is that NO ONE is that stupid, so they are saying it to all of them and then picking and choosing who they believe the MOST. Otherwise, they may as well walk out right now.

I 'dislike' strongly how Kathy is playing this game. Aside from being weak at the comps, she is weak all around. Her personality (yet to see one) ~ her backbone (confront someone about what you hear) ~ her loyalty (pick a side, any side)! As for being sweet and motherly...Yikes! If I could choose to kick someone to the curb right now, it would be her.

July 30, 2010 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Why Stephen, why can't she just be competitor? Why does she have to be fake like Rachael? Each their own game.

July 30, 2010 at 2:14 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Stephen Ritchie

I don't disagree it would be her demise just respecting that she wants play her own style.

We'll soon see what she does.

July 30, 2010 at 2:14 PM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

I'll be glad when the evict Kathy and her sob story, I just hope its not this week. I want a big fish to fry.

July 30, 2010 at 2:15 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Yes Rachel that is what Kristen said!

July 30, 2010 at 2:16 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Hi again every one,
I finally have a couple of thoughts. I do see Kathy as being the root of many of the problems in the house. I can understand all the running around and backstabbing. It's been done many times on BB. My issue is the "it's not in my nature comments." Just don't say anything, it's not necessary.

I lost a great deal of respect for Kristin yesterday. Yes, Andrew approached her in the wrong way, but Kristin's been saying for 3 weeks how Andrew is socially awkward. She could have known to allow for that. Also, Kristin's excuse to both Andrew and Rachel of "I was there for Kathy" is pathetic.

OK, stay with me on this one...maybe it's a good idea for Rachel to let Brendon do the talking. He is pretty clueless at reading people and every one knows it. This way Rachel can truly watch how others react to him and what they say. Also, they are more likely to let things slip because he is so clueless. This could work for her.

Also, sorry I missed your posts jluvs and GaYToR. I too took advantage of the downtime to go run errands.
I lived right outside of Memorial. I miss it. I may find my way back next year.

July 30, 2010 at 2:18 PM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

I am really upset because I wanted to like Kathy-I did in fact like her, but her behavior is just terrible. You want to be symapathetic to her because of what she has been through, but that doesn't forgive her actions. I wish everyone could see through. At least Rahcel has had some thoughts related to this.
Syn: I agree w/you re: saboteur. I hope they decline.

July 30, 2010 at 2:18 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

What a great way to mend fences. Kristan, "I am not going to apologize", dosen't want to be fake. Then they both proceed to work their alpha maale sides and lie.

How do you tell Kristan is lying, she starts to yell? How do you tell Rachel is lying, she is speaking?

Don't remember Rachel writing in her blog that Kristan is her best friend. Just like she told Britney she gave a shout out to Nick, never saw that either.

July 30, 2010 at 2:21 PM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

RedRhonda: ITA about the "we,we,we" of R & B. I wish they would play as individuals. If Brendon wants to be HOH, he should try harder for it. Rachel is so much of a better player. If she broke away from him, people might actually take the target off her back. But then Brendon might have a meltdown.what a wimp.

July 30, 2010 at 2:21 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

Kristen just needs to leave. She should have stuck with her gut and not have gone up to the HOH. This is going to get her no where. Rachel is not going to budge. Every one of you should know that too based on Rachel's "Me and MY MAN" speeches. 13 people entered the house. A couple formed. And in Rachel's "chemistry" filled mind, 11 other people have decided to come between Rachel and her man.

July 30, 2010 at 2:21 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

RedRhonda, my thoughts exactly! Why should Kristen be fake? I respect her more for not kissing butt. Kristen never told Rachel out right she would out her up, that is just how it was perceived.

July 30, 2010 at 2:21 PM  
Blogger Kalie said...

Ok so this is a little off topic, and I havent been able to keep up with bbdish like I have the other seasons so this might have already been talked about, but didnt they say two people in the house secretly knew each other? If so..who is it?

July 30, 2010 at 2:22 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

RedRhonda: How is Rachel fake? She has been pretty upfront about everything she has done and has actually won competitions... Kristen is the one lying and talking about people behind their back (*COUGH* Andrew) and follows the power each week.... So it seems your statement should be reverse: Rachel is being real and Kristen is being fake.

July 30, 2010 at 2:22 PM  
Blogger Val said...

If Kristen is being real right now, she has gained some respect back.

July 30, 2010 at 2:23 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Oh and for the record, yes, Rachel DEFINITELY made a face at Kristen, you can see it on the feeds! I just love that Kristen isn't being fake and she's just gonna play to win the POV and she knows if she doesn't she'll go home. She seems fine with it and I admire her because I honestly couldn't even stomach being in the same room let alone house with a person like Rachel.

July 30, 2010 at 2:24 PM  
Blogger MG said...

Kristen can't back peddle fast enough. Liar! Liar! Liar!

July 30, 2010 at 2:25 PM  
Blogger Marcia said...

Where can I find the clip of Brendan winning the HOH comp???? We,we,we- he sounds like the little piggy who ran all the way home! No wonder the other HG's are sick of them!

July 30, 2010 at 2:26 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

I'm also confused how people think Brendan is controlling, honestly confused. If anyone can nicely show me how he is controlling, I would appreciate it =)

All I ever see is Rachel being extremely rude and demeaning to him and basically like a grown up 2 year old whining. This relationship is extremely unhealthy

July 30, 2010 at 2:26 PM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

I don't think Kristen should have to "fake" anything. If she wants to play her game her way, she should. She may go home, but at least she can say she didnt fold to anyone. Why should everyone bow down to Rachel? Kathy is a phony who will play all sides and I am not even sure Britney is being honest with Rachel. I think she feels like if she sides with them she is safe. But at least Kristen is honest. And I am sorry, but Rachel always makes faces. I dont think she even realizes it. (like the eyeroll at Mone)

July 30, 2010 at 2:27 PM  
Blogger deejay58 said...

Hi Everyone!

Sorry for the "general greeting" but I live in fear of leaving someone out ... wouldn't want to offend ... And I mean that in the nicest possible way ... ;)

Anyway, I have to say that this house, of all the past 5 or 6 seasons at least, I am the most ambivalent about. Actually it's kind of nice to not be so invested in one or two HG's that I can't appreciate the game play of the rest of the house.

In fact this might be the only season (I've been watching since season 3) that I am not actively rooting for someone in the house. And, from the message boards, there is a real mix of supporters out there ... Refreshing ... truly.

July 30, 2010 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

I am prayinggggg that Britney is feeding Rachel what she wants to hear "Monet is a distant memory" doubt it! I think Britney is doing very well at playing that mind game with Rachel and if she wins HOH next week I have a STRONG suspicion Rachel is going home.

btw, Curler, I completely agree!

July 30, 2010 at 2:29 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

RedRhonda: So true! She has major moxy and I really dig that about her (kristen)! I think it's great that she is sticking to it and not going to be fake to Rachel. If anything, Rachel trying to get her to talk because it "makes her look like the bigger person" is soo annoying and typical of gameplay and not a very strong one. Because IF Kristen were to accept Rachel's apology Rachel woudl STILL continiously talk behind Kristen's back and on top of that, she'd still put her up. THat's a given.

July 30, 2010 at 2:31 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Carolyn/Genie: I was just thinking about endurance comps. In addition to week of first juror and final HOH part 1, isn't there normally an endurance comp around the final 6? Usually where you have to run back and forth on a slippery surface and fill up a very large container with a very small cup?

July 30, 2010 at 2:32 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

I agree with Curlerchick & RedRhonda. Kristen is showing some integrity right now. Stupid? Not really. She is def. going up no matter what, I believe, so may as well keep the anger and use it to fight like heck in the POV. At this point, if I were Kristen, I would be PRAYING that I was nominated so I had the opportunity to fight ~ otherwise, a good old fashion 'back dooring' could be in order lol

July 30, 2010 at 2:33 PM  
Blogger bb * fanatic * in * Texas * : ) said...

OMGoodness ... she doesn't need to buy this bullstuff ... I will get off the brenchal train IMMEDIATELY if she is that dense!!!!

July 30, 2010 at 2:34 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

There's the "Me and My Man" I was waiting for. So predictable.

July 30, 2010 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Me and my man.....BUCKET PLEASE!

July 30, 2010 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

No Kristan, it's not backfiring on you. It's called "you got got!" big time and you are still ticked off that you are busted, lol.

July 30, 2010 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger AshleyKP said...

Rachel just pulled out the "trying to come between me and my man". Oh Lord...I think I wouldn't mind it so much if she used proper grammar and said "My man and me".

July 30, 2010 at 2:37 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Kristen is talking in circles... "I didn't distance myself from you..." then 2 seconds later "I guess I shouldn't have distanced our friendship..." "I wasn't gunning for you guys..." 2 seconds later "I wouldn't have put YOU up, Rachel" notice no mention of Brendon....

Kristen is very obviously going to put the 2 of them up... gotta get her out!

July 30, 2010 at 2:39 PM  
Blogger Machelle said...

Here's a thought on Rachel letting Brenden do the talking. She sits back and absorbs what is being said watching body language and listening and then comes to her own conclusions. People in the house think Brenden is making the decisions.
I had lunch one time with president of the company and he didn't say hardly anything at all it was the vp for the company who did most of the talking.
Working where I do now I rely on people for information and if you let them talk you find out a lot more than if you question.

July 30, 2010 at 2:43 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Hmmm... If Rachel is fake then what is Kristen right now?

July 30, 2010 at 2:44 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

I am agreeing with a lot of the comments. I am tired of Kathy, so tired of her. I am sorry for what she went through in her life, but really, we have all had our own obstacles to go through.

As for Brendon, he didn't win HOH, why is he saying the things he is saying? And further more, why is Rachel not the one doing the talking?

As for no one stabbing someone in the back, HELLO - this is BB12, are you kidding? All I want to see is people trying to get to the end.

Also, the talk about who deserves to be there, well, they all passed the audition, so they all deserve to be there. Who are the better players? The ones that make us the most mad!

I hope Rachel puts up Kristen (no backbone) and Kathy (no morals and if it is her nature, that says it all right there, I wonder if she will have any friends after this is done).

Well, back to work . . . I get off early today so I will pop back in later . . . GaYToR - sorry it just rhymed . . .

July 30, 2010 at 2:46 PM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Rachel will probably put Brendan and Kathy up. I think she's too batty and scared to put up anyone else.

July 30, 2010 at 2:47 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Rachel: "This jury house is huge. I've been HOH twice and half the decisions of who goes to this jury house are mine."

Doesn't she mean half the decisions of who DOESN'T go to the jury house are hers.

Someone seems to think she is a little too important. Maybe if Rachel makes it to final 2 she will get to decide who wins.

July 30, 2010 at 2:48 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Kristen is up there for most lies told in a 5 minute period in BB history.

July 30, 2010 at 2:48 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

If Kristan and Rachel make up, I think I am seriously going to barf!

July 30, 2010 at 2:49 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

I wish Kristin and Rachel would stop going at each other and work together! They could clean house if they did that! :)I think both of these women are strong and would make a fantastic girl alliance! :)

July 30, 2010 at 2:49 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Genie, hi, I agree they would be aswesome together. I think their alpha male egos are just too big however.

July 30, 2010 at 2:51 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Genie: I disagree... if Kristen had integrity, even an ounce at all, she could work with Rachel. Unfortunately she doesn't and would turn on her the second it became convenient. Kristen has gotta go, she is posion spreading throughout the house... up there with Kathy.

July 30, 2010 at 2:51 PM  
Blogger MG said...

Please call Kristen to the DR!!

July 30, 2010 at 2:52 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

The beauty of this site. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I respect everyone's opinion. :)

BB Dishers All the Way!! :)

July 30, 2010 at 2:56 PM  
Blogger bb * fanatic * in * Texas * : ) said...

Did I mention that I am seriously ready to jump off the Brenchal train???? She really is buying this bullarchy!

July 30, 2010 at 3:02 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

ITA Machelle,
I think Rachel maybe really working this whole thing.

July 30, 2010 at 3:02 PM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Aside from the fact that Rachel is a member of the Anti-brigade, i don't know there is anything about her personality I can stomach

July 30, 2010 at 3:03 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Thanks Genie! :-)

Can we just put a general reminder up about respect for dissenting comments? I have felt attacked by a couple of them... I always try to disagree in a respectful manner and hope everyone can remain cognizant of the differing views and that without dissenting opinions, we cannot appreciate all sides of the situation.

July 30, 2010 at 3:03 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

OK-Until the last couple days I haven't been glued to the feeds 24/7. But I do read all the posts. (and this site is pretty much all a person needs because you all do a great job)

I in no way think that Kristin is an angel. Yes, she is trying to spin this situation to make herself look a little better right now. She would be an idiot if she didn't. But a lot of people are posting that she is a liar.

Have I missed a lot? Yes, I do think she is not being 100% truthful about how close her relationship with Hayden is, but overall I think she is being pretty honest. Especially compared to how most people in her situation would be or most people who play this crazy game called Big Brother.

July 30, 2010 at 3:04 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

How about we leave the arguments between the two ladies and not let it leech into the comments? :)

July 30, 2010 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Why is it ok for Rachel and Britney to bash people and lie but not for Kathy and Kristen to do the same? Not trying to argue just curious.

July 30, 2010 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Hmmmm!!! Rachel is not bringing up the fact that she herself heard Kristan making out with Hayden. Wonder what her strategy is for not bringing that up? Is she giving Kristan the rope to hang herself?

Kristan learned a lot from Kathy last week, now she is the victim in all this.

July 30, 2010 at 3:10 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

I have to respectfully disagree.

Rachel admitted that not only did she start the fight after the HOH comp, but she also insulted Kristen's education. How can you fault Kristen for reacting like that?

It's like I said before, the feeds were off and the Julie Chen was talking when the argument started. We didn't get to see the whole picture. Only the part where Kristen was reacting. There's always two sides to every story.

As far as Kristen having no backbone? I don't see that at all! She's done nothing BUT stand up for herself. When Rachel made up the lie that caused Britney and Kristen to get into it. When Andrew attacked her in the bathroom with his accusations whether than asking her to talk. When Andrew attacked her on LIVE television when she couldn't defend herself.

How does she not have a backbone?

July 30, 2010 at 3:10 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Subtle Kristan here. Put me up and "tit for tat". Don't put me up and I will take it into consideration, aka 'tit for tat'. If they don't bust up the brigade and send them to the jury house, one of the brigade is about to get a big check with 3 of the 4 votes guaranteed.

July 30, 2010 at 3:12 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Three Cheers To Genie!!!

July 30, 2010 at 3:13 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

I just noticed that Rachel has clothes on. Also seems to be dressed just like Kristan. Is this from the comp?

July 30, 2010 at 3:14 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I hope my comment wasn't one of the argumentative ones.

I was actually being quite honest about asking if I missed something. I mean, so far I have been on Kristin's side but that is based on what I have seen and heard. I don't think she has been a big liar.

But I don't love her enough to fight for her (like I would have for Kaysar). So if I have missed something on the feeds or updates maybe it will change my opinion.

July 30, 2010 at 3:16 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

I will get to the comments as soon as I can. Please be patient. I'm not ignoring anybody :)

July 30, 2010 at 3:16 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Lather, rinse, repeat, switched channels. Perv camera on Enzo playing with his best friend. Then he sticks his hand in the bag of communal chips they are all eating around the table, eeewwwww!

July 30, 2010 at 3:20 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Ugh it's always the worst when your name is the same as someone in the house. It takes forever for me to figure out if someone is talking to me or about KristEn the HG.

July 30, 2010 at 3:25 PM  
Blogger AshleyKP said...

Oh Grendon why did you have to say Kaysar's name? I don't think I will ever fully get over him. I miss him so much

:(

July 30, 2010 at 3:27 PM  
Blogger Kas0831 said...

It sounds like she might be leaning toward putting up Kathy and Kristen and I wonder if the Brogade (minus Hayden) may decide it's a better move to evict Kristen.

July 30, 2010 at 3:28 PM  
Blogger deejay58 said...

@Grendon: But I don't love her [Kristen] enough to fight for her (like I would have for Kaysar).

I totally agree ... and could say that about most of the HGs this season.

But my problem with Kristen is that she keeps defending her actions last week saying she wanted to "be there" for Kathy, but could not see that her "close friend" Andrew also needed some comfort ...

Isn't that what prompted him to go on the offensive? The isolation, I mean ... and the perceived snub from his friend? So, in reality, didn't Kristen actually dig her own grave ...

just sayin'

July 30, 2010 at 3:32 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Grendon - No.. Don't worry about it! :) There were a flood of comments that got a bit heated... Just trying to restore equilibrium in Caro's house :)

July 30, 2010 at 3:32 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Syn928: I couldn't agree with you more! I am very happy that Rachel admitted to starting the argument and also agree about Kristen having major backbone! She stuck to her guns and knows she's going up no matter what, so she's going to PLAY her heart out!

July 30, 2010 at 3:34 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

AshleyKP

I'm sorry to make you sad. Every year I pray for a twist where they bring Kaysar back to the house. It worked in season 7 when they decided to do all-stars. Unfortunately, it hasn't happened since then. Boo Hoo

July 30, 2010 at 3:35 PM  
Blogger bb * fanatic * in * Texas * : ) said...

Hey Genie,

I don't think that I got heated at all, but if I did, then I humbly beg your pardon. I totally get that this is a game, I just jump off bandwagons ... that's as far as I go hehehe

July 30, 2010 at 3:36 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

BB Fanatic- lol :) Jump off all the bandwagons you want :)

July 30, 2010 at 3:38 PM  
Blogger AshleyKP said...

Its okay Grendon. Its just really hard you know? He still holds a special place in my heart lol. I'm glad that I'm not the only one who thinks about him. I mean how long ago was he on the show? I STILL think about him and of course think that I am crazy for still doing so lol.

July 30, 2010 at 3:41 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

I didn't mean for anyone to stop commenting all together. :) Blogger is being a diva and is giving me a hard time. I vote to evict Blogger! :)

July 30, 2010 at 3:42 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

I still don't have a favorite. But I definitely don't think it's Kristen's time to go home. This was a sucky situation that she was involved in.

I would rather Kathy go home because I believe she is the epitome of being a floater.

I hope that the result of this meeting is that Kristen and Kathy are on the block and the Brigade votes to get Kathy out. Unfortunately to protect themselves, I believe they would vote Kristen out. So I think Kristen definitely has to win POV. And the renom has to be a Brigade member. That would insure that Kathy leaves this week.

July 30, 2010 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

I think today I have truly become comment b*tch...

July 30, 2010 at 3:46 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

Genie, Caro just abandoned you, eh?

Here's a nice cheesecake! *SPLAT*

July 30, 2010 at 3:47 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Syn - LOL! I told Caro to go rest. She had been going since 5 am est! She deserves the break. I was more referring my feeling like maybe I alienated some peeps with my comments. Anyway, THANK YOU for the cheesecake! Yummy! Cheered me right up! :)

July 30, 2010 at 3:49 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Genie, thanks for being here this afternoon. Carolyn got slammed from the get go this morning with the early wake up and they haven't given you a break either.

July 30, 2010 at 3:50 PM  
Blogger bb * fanatic * in * Texas * : ) said...

Never that my dear ... you are a incredible .. I couldn't do what y'all do ... I get too caught up in listening that I couldn't catch it all ... you keep at it !!! I don't agree about Kristen, I think it is her time to go, but only cuz I still like Rachel's competitiveness. She is right in the fact that Her and Brendon would be GONE!!! They have had to fight tooth and nail to be here, so, kudos to them!

July 30, 2010 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger piper said...

Can someone please help me. My headphone stopped working (Sennheiser). Everything is connected correctly and turned on. I don't know how to change it over to just get the sound through the computer speakers. I tried, can't figure it out.

I switched to the laptop but the sound is weird and echoing.

Can someone please tell me how to fix one of the two? Please.

July 30, 2010 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Genie

Please don't let the lather rinse and repeat in the HOH affect your thinking.

I no way are you alienating your PEEPS!

Just listening and reading..

July 30, 2010 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Here's my new .02 for the hour. It's not that I like Rachel or Kristen. I don't particularly like either; however, I don't like the brograde either and I would like to see them shaken up. For that reason alone I hope Kristen is sincere right now. I guess I'll know as soon as she leaves the room. If she runs to Kathy to bash Rachel, I'll know.

July 30, 2010 at 3:53 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Michelle - Thank you :) Huggies :)

BB Fanatic - Aww how sweet! Thank you :)

Piper - Did you unplug the headphones?

July 30, 2010 at 3:53 PM  
Blogger piper said...

Ahhh....Genie, we all love you. You are our very own HOH.

July 30, 2010 at 3:53 PM  
Blogger AshleyKP said...

Oh Genie you work so hard! You didn't alienate me but maybe its dinner time for most? I on the other hand am too into big brother feeds to leave them so I only make food I can eat with one hand (hot dogs, pizza, tacos) basically anything healthy lol.
Maybe you should take a break Genie? You and Carolyn work too hard.

July 30, 2010 at 3:54 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Genie, don't worry you can't alienate us. We love you guys too much. You are the ones who show rain or shine to make sure we all know what is going on. It is so crazy with all the action having to blog, screen cap and moderate.

You are doing an AWESOME job!!!!!!!!

July 30, 2010 at 3:55 PM  
Blogger MG said...

You didn't alienate me Genie!! This convo has just given me a major headache.

I'm with Enzo - Someone go up there and break this up!!

July 30, 2010 at 3:55 PM  
Blogger piper said...

Genie, the headphones are plugged in. In fact the charging light is still blinking.

July 30, 2010 at 3:55 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Hey Genie
I made strawberry cupcakes (from scratch although I used frozen strawberries for the puree; I think it still counts) with strawberry icing. Would one help? Unless you're allergic to strawberries.

July 30, 2010 at 3:56 PM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

I don't see Kristen as not having a backbone at all- if anything, she has more than most. She isnt afraid to stick up for herself, and as far as lying-hello? this is BB, who doesn't lie? At this point, I think Kristen might feel she is going up regardless and has nothing to lose. So she may as well fight for POV.

July 30, 2010 at 3:57 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

piper I wish I could help you but I have no idea, sorry. One side of my headphones died earlier.

July 30, 2010 at 3:58 PM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Kathy is Jerry and Sheila. It's a waste to put her up now when she can be cut at any time between now and final two.

July 30, 2010 at 3:59 PM  
Blogger MG said...

Brendon must have heard me!!

July 30, 2010 at 4:00 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Hey Genie

Are you done school now? Does that mean we should have Friday night happy hour with you?

Can I send you over a martini, with a little tequila in it?

July 30, 2010 at 4:00 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Piper, unplug the headphones and it should go right back to audio from the computer. Headphones usually mute the computer speakers

July 30, 2010 at 4:01 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

Genie, you are doing an amazing job! Can't imagine how hectic it is. I'm having issues keeping up with 'reading' ... you're a machine girl!! Thank you!

July 30, 2010 at 4:01 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Have I told you all lately how much I appreciate you? :)Love you guys! :)Huggies :)

CC - You're right! The tension in HoH has bled into my head! LOL :)

Piper - I don't want to put anyone up on the block! lolll :) Unplug the headphones?

Ashley - Thank you! :) I will take a break when this HoH madness is over. lol

Barbara - Awww! Thank you :)

MG - LOL! I have a headache too!

Aimee - Thank you!! :) Sounds yummy! I'm fortunate enough not to be allergic to anything! :) Except BS! lol

July 30, 2010 at 4:03 PM  
Blogger MG said...

I bet Rachel would like to open that bottle of champagne NOW!!

July 30, 2010 at 4:05 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

I will box some up and send them to you. All the better to have them out of my house. heehee
I'm as devious as the houseguests

July 30, 2010 at 4:06 PM  
Blogger piper said...

Genie you are a genius! Headphones are working. Thank you.

July 30, 2010 at 4:08 PM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

It'll be interesting to see who is nominated in the next hour. I doubt I'll be happy about it. Doubt it'tll be 2 brigade bros. :(

July 30, 2010 at 4:08 PM  
Blogger AshleyKP said...

Awwww Genie I hope it's a nice longggggggg break so you can relax and calm your fingers. When you relax and take a break do they get stuck in the typing position? lol.

July 30, 2010 at 4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW i honestly have no idea who she is going to put up on the block...

July 30, 2010 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger deejay58 said...

LisaM: I have to agree, Kristen does indeed have a backbone; her downfall may well be her pride.

As a self-described "Philly girl", she's also got attitude to spare. She's been laying low these first weeks, but I think the recent drama playing out all around her is forcing her to step up and play.

As for Hayden, well, I can hear him protesting to his bro-gade buddies now ... "I did not have sex with that woman" ... heeheehee



ahh ... darn ... forgot how to use html tags ... drat ...

July 30, 2010 at 4:12 PM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Correct me if Im wrong. I think Rachel just got pwned

July 30, 2010 at 4:13 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

Alrighty Gang, it's been fun. Off to spend some time with the fam.

Thank you for having a place where people of all opinions can congregate.

July 30, 2010 at 4:14 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Now we are back to Brendon being HOH.

July 30, 2010 at 4:15 PM  
Blogger deejay58 said...

Genie ... love ... you could never offend the blog-gods ...

BB Goddess that you are you stay remarkably neutral in all the maddness ... I'm sure I couldn't do it, but applaud you for your tireless efforts to keep us addicts up to date and to steer clear of the negativity that you surely see in the comments daily.

*huggies*

July 30, 2010 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I couldn't tear myself away from the Kristin/Rachel bonding session.

I normally am not a big fan of an alliance like the brogade. For one thing, I don't like voting blocks. It makes things too predictable. But these guys don't really bother me right now.

Partly because no one has figured it out. As long as no one knows, they aren't flaunting it and trying to intimidate people or bully them into voting the way they want. It's not like last year when Jesse tried to force EVERY person in the house to join his alliance. I never could figure out how that could have worked out.

Also, I don't see them being true and loyal to the end. Dan and Memphis worked because they stuck together and did what they said they were going to do even when we weren't sure they would. (I really liked Keesha)

I think that for now they consider themselves as an alliance because they all have a common goal. I don't think any of them would put their own game at risk to protect the others. In that sense, they are all playing their own game.

July 30, 2010 at 4:22 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

CC - Bring on the booze! lol

Sparklin! Thank you!! :)

Aimee - LOL!!

Ashley - When feeds go to trivia for the noms I can actually get up from this seat and get some Advil! lol

Syn - Have FUN! :)

Deejay - Thank you!! :)

July 30, 2010 at 4:30 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

My head

is

spinning


:)

July 30, 2010 at 4:34 PM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Put up kathy and ducky Mcwhatshisname. That'll show'em your playin the game Rachel. Just do whatever they tell you to do

July 30, 2010 at 4:38 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Trivia

July 30, 2010 at 4:39 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Where has GaYToR been? Is he off chasing Jeff?

July 30, 2010 at 4:41 PM  
Blogger Liz Dee said...

Didn't I mention week 1 how much Kathy talked about her morals? I guess I knew even then it was going to be her staple move... that and the sympathy card...

July 30, 2010 at 4:42 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Michelle - No idea! I miss the Gaytor! :)

Everyone I am about to open a NEW TOP POST!

July 30, 2010 at 4:47 PM  
Blogger MG said...

Just put up Kristen and Hayden and let the fireworks begin!!

Please give them alcohol tonight (for Matt's Birthday ha! ha!)

Genie hope the Advil works. Come play with us tonight!!

July 30, 2010 at 4:51 PM  
Blogger Michie (Boricua) said...

Rachel put Hayden and Kristen on the block!! Brendon is lecturing her about her acting so cocky!!! lol

July 30, 2010 at 6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below