;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, July 30, 2010

It's got 'Unitard' written all over it...

...the big toy in the yard, that is, where everyone is practicing for what they assume will be tomorrow's POV competition. It's something like a giant pinball machine, and well, it's got the Chinese Auction type competition written all over it. Who do YOU want to see as Captain Unitard this year? (There can never be another Man In A Banana Suit, after all!)



Anyway - The nominees are practicing at the toy, others are playing pool, some are practicing too. We don't know who the players are just yet. And Rachel talks about the DR and sends us to bubbles, at about 11:20pm.

I'll update when something juicy happens!

11:33 - Brendon, Rachel, Kristen and Hayden are still practicing. Matt and Britney are in the Jumanji room, chatting before bed. Aaaaaah, Matt is a smart boy!

Matt: No have not, right? They ALWAYS have America voting for something! Always! They don't just randomly have a week off. Maybe it's the coup d'etat! Maybe.
Britney: Maybe. America's player, maybe?
Matt: I'm gonna keep that outlook!

Ragan comes out of of the DR
Matt: RAGAN!
Britney: RAGAN! I've been waiting for you forever! I wanted to go to HOH and hang out and eat cheese.
Ragan: ok!

The three of them head upstairs.
Britney: Remember when we just hung up there all the time?
Matt: Remember when we had a home?
Britney: We have no home....

Matt flops on the HOH bed
Matt: HOME! What do we have HERE! Dun dun Dun...
--It's the spy screen remote. Heh. They laugh, and Britney digs into the basket.

Matt: I like when HOH is open for wandering.
Britney: It's not like anyone else. If you two are hanging out, it's fine. If it's them, it's a cockblock.
Matt: Yeah. This is their club med.

Britney: Rachel'll come back up and we'll be all passed out asleep in the bed, all the cheese gone.
Ragan: I wish she had pretzels!

Matt: Do you want to play in the comp tomorrow?
Ragan: Yeah, I haven't played yet.
Britney: I think others will have a better chance? Because I didn't practice much.

Matt puts forth his Coup d'etat thought to Ragan
Ragan: It might be... I said when you were HOH that they're preparing another twist. They may do the America's player thing, but call it America's saboteur..
--***Lessa: dingdingdingding!
Matt: That'd be cool...
Ragan: There's no telling what America thinks...

Britney: I think it depends on who wins the Veto. If Hayden wins, I think they'll put up someone to make sure Kristen goes home. If Kristen wins... I don't think they want him to go home. I think they want Kristen to go home, but not Hayden.
Ragan: Who would they put up?
Britney: If Kristen got it? Who knows. Maybe Kathy.
Matt: I think Kathy perpetuates their BS about floating, but I don't know if they would put her up.

They talk about Kathy, and her saying that she wants to just make it to the jury.

Kathy is, currently in the bathroom with Enzo and Lane. General chitchat. They relocate to the Jumanji...

In HoH:
Ragan: You know what I think? There might be another Pandora's box soon..
--***Lessa: DINGDINGDINGDING

Ragan: I think it'd be funny... Like, America it's your turn to sabotage the house..
Matt: Since Annie couldn't do it.. press A if you want... press B if you want to put x's on people's faces
Ragan: Press C if you want to push Kathy back into the Caramel
Britney: C C C C C C C
---***Carolyn: C C C C C C CC C!! lmao!
Ragan: And when her face fell in... and... heeeeelp meeeeeee.....it's so mean... I can't even talk about it...

Downstairs:
Lane: Worst case, Brendon wins... he'd keep it the same?
Hayden: Yeah. I win, I come off, Kristen wins, I come off.
Enzo: Kristen can't come off. You do, that's good, get Kathy out of this house..

Rachel/Brendon are still practicing.

Enzo: IF Matty had put those two mofos up last week...

Hayden/Kristen are in the bathroom.
Hayden: I feel terrible, but...
Kristen: I do but I don't, you know? I'm just scared neither of us win...
Hayden: Both of us stay up there, one of us goes home.
Kristen: It'll be me.
Hayden: You'd have Kathy, Ragan..
Kristen: That's it.
Hayden: Rachel drives me nuts.
Kristen: You have a gray hair!
Hayden: I know, I get it all the time. Pull it.
Kristen: No, I don't wanna hurt you! It's long!
Hayden: What makes your hair turn gray?
Kristen: Stress.
Hayden: Yeah. Stressed.
Kristen: Don't worry, everything will be ok.
Hayden: Our only hope is if one of us comes off, and Kathy goes up. That's the only chance we have for both of us to stay. Unless you go out there and make a deal with Rachel/Brendon and ask them to backdoor Kathy, then we'll be best friends and live happily ever after... and then put them up next week.
Kristen: I still think if I go against Kathy, I'll go home. I'm screwed, pretty much.
Hayden: If I'm up against Matt - he has Ragan, Britney probably.. I'd have you, Kathy, probably Lane.. Enzo...


12:20am
Cams 1/2 flip up to HOH where Britney and Matt are putting on Rachel's extensions! HAHAHA!




Britney is mimicking her, and Rachel/Brendon come in and catch them
Rachel: Oh. my. god.

Matt: You've been here for four weeks and you haven't shown us these? You didn't tell us about these?! How could you?!
Rachel: I wore them like 10 times already! First of all, we're taking pictures of this on Tuesday! Britney you're a cute lil redhead! Hahahaha!

Britney's imitating Rachel, everyone's laughing. They're convincing Britney to go downstairs - everyone comes out.

Britney: Do we have any libations? I need some Tequilia!
Rachel: hehehehehehe
Britney: FLOATERS, GET YOUR LIFE VESTS ON! Does anyone have any Tequila? VEGAS! Libations! Get your live vests floaters!
Lane: Oh sh*t....

Everyone's chuckling.
Britney: TEQUILA SHOTS FOR EVERYBODY!
Enzo: She cracked..
Lane: CRACKED!

Matt walks in, and everyone cracks up again.
Matt: We were like two little kids when she walked in - BUSTED.

Everyone wishes Matt Happy 30th Birthday... and Rachel/Britney head into the DR together.

Ok - we have all four cams on the Jumanji room, where Enzo, Lane and Brendon are talking - and Enzo has his hands down his pants. And Skippy keeps zooming in... then finally all four cams switch to the Bathroom, where Kristen is brushing her teeth next to Hayden.

Hayden: Gotta win POV tomorrow. Get Kathy up. That's all we got.

Hayden goes into the Cabana room to talk to Matt.
Matt: Did she admit you're not a floater? That's such a load of bs.
Hayden: Yeah. She said Kristen's her target, and she said if someone wins and one of us comes off there's a chance you both stay.
Matt: I heard Kathy would use it too... on Kristen. Then it's me or Lane for sure. We gotta hope... Kristen wins, and uses it, then Kathy goes up. If not, we're f*cked. It's gonna be crazy tomorrow. Big day.
Hayden: Yeah. Ideally, if I win, Kathy goes up.
Matt: As long as the brigade is safe, you know?
Hayden: We can push, and say Kathy...
Matt: And Kristen are together..
Hayden: Even all three of us. Then one of us comes off... Kathy goes up.
Matt: That's a good idea.
Hayden: It's the best case, Kristen stays - next week wins HOH?
Matt: She'd be fired up..
Hayden: No blood on our hands..
Matt: We'll keep her if we can.
Hayden: If she stays, it's good for us.
Matt: Yeah, I feel that way about Ragan too, even Britney. Ideally it'll be final seven, us four against them three (Ragan, Kristen and Britney).

They break it up...

Kristen, Kathy and Hayden are back outside practicing again. Matt gets called to the DR (he's still got Rachel's hair on. hehe.)

Kathy: Them two is panicking. Out here working their butts off.

12:47am All cams inside to the bathroom, with Rachel/Britney/Brendon. Still talking about the hair/dr/havetoplayitcuzitshilarious/goodtv blahblahblah. Rachel heads upstairs, Brendon, naturally, follows. They call goodnight to Britney as they do.

Brendon: Do you feel comfortable enough to make shots without it coming back to you?
Rachel: Yeah. I can't believe Kathy is practicing with them!
Brendon: Yeah
Rachel: If she won..
Brendon: She couldn't go up, she'd be safe. But she'd go next week.
Rachel: Why's she on their side?
Brendon: I don't know what she's doing, to tell the truth. Maybe she's just trying..
Rachel: She was talking sh*t about us to Matt...
Brendon: Matt also told Hayden that we said we'd put up a strong couple that took a dive.
Rachel: Did you ever say that?
Brendon: NO!

Rachel: Why would Matt save us, then want us to go?
Brendon: Because, as long as we're in this game, we have targets on our back.
Rachel: And as long as he doesn't send us home, we won't send him home.
***C: Ding! Ding! Ding!

Brendon: He's still gonna try to play like..
Rachel: That's why I put his key second to last... because he doesn't want to play with us and if anyone's not with us, they're against us.
Brendon: I agree.

12:52 Matt comes in and returns her stuff... They ask how his DR was, and we get lavalamps.

And - I'm taking that as my cue, since it's almost time for me to hit the sack before work tomorrow. Night Dishers!






Permalink







27 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

No real game play for a while. It has been fun watching Kristen and Hayden studying the toy - BB will change it somehow right? They never let them have the real deal right?

July 30, 2010 at 11:28 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

I hope McYummy wins the POV and takes himself off then they can backdoor Matt! Say he is a pawn . . .

July 30, 2010 at 11:30 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

They give them a model - and the real thing will be similar to it, though it'll be bigger and more ornate and stuff tomorrow for the competition.

July 30, 2010 at 11:30 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Rachel just saying to Kristen: I don't believe that more people aren't out here playing this game - or something to that effect!

It is because they are all happy it isn't them on the block. The only ones that need to win are practicing.

July 30, 2010 at 11:31 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Will it be harder, too?

July 30, 2010 at 11:32 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Might be - it'll be the same general concept though.

July 30, 2010 at 11:33 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Lessa in da HOUSE!!!!!

YaY!!!! This is one blogger I haven't hugged today.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

I can also see Plinko in this game. I wonder if any of them ever watch CBS's Price Is Right. They haven't mentioned it yet, at least nothing I have heard.

And correct Stephanie. Just something similar and built cheaply... nothing like what the TV will see.

:o)

July 30, 2010 at 11:34 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Gaytor! *hugs* how goes it? Thanks for the hug, after today, I'll take all the ones I can get! People be CRAZY up in ze Walmarts today!

July 30, 2010 at 11:35 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I think the real thing will be a crap shoot. These kind usually are. I'm all for McYummy coming down as long as someone safe goes up and Kristen is outta there on Thursday Night. Any of the Bragade/Bramance should be safe. Kathy, on the other hand would be out for sure. If it's Britney it will be a close vote.

July 30, 2010 at 11:36 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Did you see the utube guy that is moon walking through walmart? Too funny . . .

July 30, 2010 at 11:37 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

HAHA Pplz in WallyWorld alway be caizE! I send DQD. (I'm leaving out the T in DQTD because the car died.)

:o)

July 30, 2010 at 11:38 PM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Hey Lessa and Steph...yep I agree the model will change. But the unitard...I'm not sure of.

Oh wait...maybe Enzo. He'd be funnier than Casey in the Banana suit.

If Enzo did his thing (gas) in a unitard - the mind's eye can only imagine

July 30, 2010 at 11:38 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Heh. It's days like this that make me wonder why I volunteered to be crosstrained at the Customer service desk. *L* But the poor lil girl who was back there today would have cried if she dealt with the wench I took care of for her. Harumph.

July 30, 2010 at 11:40 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

I am so starting to nod off. I gotta get up early and get to the bank . . . got some messes to fix!

You all mind the critters - in and out of the house ;0

Night!

July 30, 2010 at 11:43 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Night Steph!

July 30, 2010 at 11:43 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I give you extra hugs Lessa!!!

My step sister works for WallyWorld as manager of the jewelry department. She's been there for 20 years or more. I can't imagine being there for a day. I worked retail many many years ago, before I found my nitch in office work and concentrated on accounting and then legal, but Customer Service is so not my strong suit. I tell everyone, GaYToR and ZsaZsa are my facades. John is shy but also a B****!!!

:o)

July 30, 2010 at 11:45 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

g'night and g'luck tomorrow Stephanie. Want to pay some of my bills twice?

:o)

July 30, 2010 at 11:46 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

What Britney said about the HoH and if it is "them" it's a c-block is exactly what I have been trying to get across all night. It's OK for K&H to be Kristen and Hayden, but R&B are always 'them' .... or looked on as one single person with two votes.

July 30, 2010 at 11:50 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

*LOL* I actually like Customer Service and retail - I find it fun to banter with the majority of the customers - like the big ole boy who was in there with all his friends, and was leaving ith a bright ass pink Dora Guitar in his cart. I asked him if he was sure it was his color - and he replied "Yes, but what I'm not quite sure of is if these shoes will match my shorts!" and he pulled out four pairs of little girl dress up heels - I about died! It was awesome. :)

Then the Aussie who asked me if I was being "Cheeky" and when I said yes, it's in my job description, he was all "FABULOUS!" And I wanted to fold him up and put him in my pocket and take him home. *L*

(Lessa's a sucker for accents. :) )

July 30, 2010 at 11:51 PM  
Blogger Izzy said...

okay..between gaytor's comment to steph about the bills, and Lessa's story about the aussie, I may actually recover from Brenden's behavior with Rachel tonight.

I'm laughing again at gaytor's comment.

July 31, 2010 at 12:01 AM  
Blogger Karyn said...

Hey guys... I have a question about this new saboteur addition.

Does the person who accepts the saboteur position (assuming they accept) have to leave after 2 weeks with the money? Or do they get the money as a reward for not being found out and get to stay in the house?

July 31, 2010 at 12:12 AM  
Blogger Karyn said...

Hey guys... I have a question about this new saboteur addition.

Does the person who accepts the saboteur position (assuming they accept) have to leave after 2 weeks with the money? Or do they get the money as a reward for not being found out and get to stay in the house?

July 31, 2010 at 12:13 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

I believe they get the money and stay. :)

July 31, 2010 at 12:14 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Gosh...hope I didn't make light of Steph's situation by laughing at gaytor's comment. I've goofed up a couple of times, and the bank always worked with me. Honestly, I think the banks have a special dept. just to deal with our "online errors."

One last question...did we ever figure the relevance of Andrew giving Rachel his yamaka?

July 31, 2010 at 12:23 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

The Yamaka - it's because it has his actual birthday on it. He told the house he was 34. He's 39. :) He told Julie "They'll know I'm 39... if they can figure out the math!"

July 31, 2010 at 12:24 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

ahh..thanks lessa. Heading off.

Sweetest of dreams to all

July 31, 2010 at 12:40 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Night Dishers! Carolyn will be here in the morning for the overnight report!

July 31, 2010 at 12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below