;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, July 31, 2010

BB12: Saturday Morning July 31st

Morning BB Lovas!!

Feeds went to bubbles @ 8:04 AM BBT!

It's the last day in July, so make sure you download your 10 free songs which you're entitled to with your subscription to the feeds!

BB ain't messing around! Wakey, wakey House Guests! Time to entertain the live feed viewers!!

What will the day bring on the live feeds this fine Saturday morning? Picking PoV players, and then the PoV contest will be happening today. Who will be picked? What drama will it cause? Who will win PoV? What more drama will it cause? Find out right here with us on the BB Dish!

8:17 AM BBT

The House Guests are up!


  • Rachel is brushing her teeth up in HoH.
  • Lane is doing the same in the bathroom downstairs.
  • Hayden is up and using the WC.
  • Britney is in the shower.

Rachel and Kristin meet up in the Storage Room to change their batteries. Morning pleasantries. Kathy comes in and Kristin leaves. Rachel takes the opportunity to talk game.


Rachel: Can I ask you a question... So I was thinking. You know I could have put you on the block, and I did that for a reason.
Kathy: Sorry I just woke.
Rachel: If you played PoV and you used it on Kristin, I would use it as a personal attack.
Kathy: I don't win anything (nervous giggle)
Rachel: I want you to know that if you do that I would consider it a slap in the face... I saved you for a reason.
Kathy: If one of them were to come off would you put me in their place?
Rachel: No.


Kathy changes the subject, complaining about her Charley horse. (*Setting herself up to excuse why you will bomb this competition if she's picked?)

Rachel brings it back to talking game emphasizing that she saved her twice and has promised to vote for her. She continues to say that if both Kristin and Hayden stay on the block, she will leave it up to the house to decide. Kathy wants to know who has been talking smack about her. Talk turns to floaters again. They finish their talk, hug it out. Rachel repeats that she won't be putting Kathy up. They hug it out.


Rachel joins Ragan, Lane and Matt in the Jumanji Room. Talk is about the PoV. Then Ragan fills her in on their discussion last night about BB11 Natalie..

Britney and Brendon join the Jumanji group... Competition talk continues... Happy Birthday to Matt all around...

8:43 AM BBT
Taj Room
Kathy & Kristin


Kathy fills Kristin in on everything Rachel told her in the storage room. Kathy says that if she wins the PoV, she will use it on Kristin just to see the look on Rachel's face. She believes that Rachel lied and would put her up as a replacement nomination, and that a lot of people want Kathy up as a replacement nom.

Kathy: Somebody's telling her everything I'm talking about.

  • Hayden is asleep alone in the Cabana Room. Lane and Enzo have joined him. The Brigade rests....
BB keeps warning the Jumanji crew to not talk about production.

9:02 AM BBT
Storage Room
Ragan & Rachel


Ragan is filling Rachel in on Kathy's reactions. They both feel that is she picked and in the unlikely event she won, she would use the PoV on Kristin, despite what she promised Rachel. Ragan cautions her not to make any deals until she's won it.

Round the House
Kitchen
Rachel, Brendon & Matt


Working on breakfast and chit-chatting.

Bathroom
Kathy & Britney


Britney is getting ready. Kathy is sitting on the sofa. They are chit chatting about hair.

9:10 AM BBT
Rachel & Brendon


Rachel is filling Brendon on in about what Ragan told her in the storage room, that Kathy would use the PoV om Kristin. They don't want either to be in the Jury House. Rachel is ticked off at Kathy's whining about needing to stay and pulling the sympathy card.

Rachel: Kathy deserves to be less than either Kristin or Hayden.
Brendon: Absolutely. And if Kristin wouldn't be gunning for us, she would be next... When Kristin is gone, she will start being your friend again.

Rachel spills something on the rug and is panicking because she thinks BB will get and and kick her out of HoH... Brendon teases her about this happening before.

Dining Room
Ragan, Matt & Britney


They are chatting and Ragan is imitating Robot Man. It's hilarious! They have moved the party to Jumanji. Britney tells them she gets free health care and Meds because she is 1/16th Native American. Matt wonders that if Matt goes to DR with her extensions, if they would know the difference.

Rachel has been called to the DR... Silently because I didn't even hear it...


Matt does a sexy dance in his tight jeans for the Jumanji crew.


9:38 AM BBT






Permalink







44 Comments:

Blogger GaYToR said...

SuperCaro is on da JOB!

You made it back just in time.

Now to see what they will do for us today. Will they learn any new tricks?

:o)

July 31, 2010 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Gaytor!! - Super Genie on the job... LOL :) I'm giving Caro the day off! :)

July 31, 2010 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Hey Genie and GaYToR
Why are we all up so early on a weekend? Oh yeah, the houseguests are up so we are too.

It's great that Kathy thinks Rachel is lying about every one wanting Kathy to be nominated. Little does she know it's true.

July 31, 2010 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Ahhh!! It's GENIE to the RESCUE!!!

G'morning Genie! Yay for a day off for Caro, but you both deserve it after yesterday. Actually all three of you. Lessa was great last night.

UGH all this whispering so early in the morning. I'm not ready for them yet.

(((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))) to out Fearless Leaders!!

:o)

July 31, 2010 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger MG said...

Morning Genie!!

July 31, 2010 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Aimee!! :) Dang they start early, don't they?

Gaytor - Huggies!! :)

Morning MG!!! :)

July 31, 2010 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Oh, Kathy had a leg cramp last night?

July 31, 2010 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger HighHorse said...

if hayden or Kristen get voted out, just before he/she leaves, he/she should say that Hayden and Kris are actually the life-long friends since they are siblings. This little lie would reveal Rachel to be a supposed liar about her hearing them make-out/etc.

July 31, 2010 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Hey Genie

Welcome to the first day of your vacation!

Seems the POV is going to be a crap shoot so... Kristen and Hayden are in deep pooh!

I still have trouble with Rachel and Brendon thinking that if someone gives them their word it's good for a week. Reminds me of Homer Simpson Doh!

July 31, 2010 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

wow what a day i kinda hope kathy won pov?
because khristen would be took off
an kathy couldnt go up
an bragade lane or matt would be bd

July 31, 2010 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Correct Aimee. Because they are up and we need a trip to Betty Ford.

Mg, from TOR, how exciting for your cousin and yes indeed, what great souvenirs of an outrageously expensive but well deserved day for Chelsea. I'd be saving that wind for an eBay auction.

:o)

July 31, 2010 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Aimee - I called it last night! That she would use some injury as an excuse! lol

Morning High Horse! :) It could also target the other person left...

July 31, 2010 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I just refreshed front page and saw that Caro was freaked by Cathy's leg cramp. I would have been too.

Everyone knows I'm not a Kathy fan, but I feel her pain when it comes to a charley horse. Someone needs to tell her to eat more bananas for potassium. I used to get them all the time, and still do after a night of wearing heels, but those are in my toes. They can bring tears to your eyes and un-g-dly screams from your mouth.

:o)

July 31, 2010 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Genie-you absolutely called it. I immediately remembered what you said when I saw the screen cap. I'm sure the cramps are real, but how timely.

July 31, 2010 at 9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really hope Kristen win i really like her...but if she doesnt win i feel like she is a goner..

July 31, 2010 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Good Morning Caro, Genie, Gator, Aimee and Dishers!!!

Happy Veto Day....and what will the HG get into today???

July 31, 2010 at 9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Morning all! POV today...I don't think I really care who wins, as long as it's not a BRAgade member. I'm kinda hoping Kathy wins (even though she drives me insane), and takes Kristen off, then one of the Brigade members go home.

Anyone else annoyed with Rachel singing that stupid song??? "do do do do stop that" ugh...STFU Rachel!!!!!

July 31, 2010 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning CC! :)

Morning Dark Star!! :)

Gaytor - I'm updating. lol I'm the one freaked out about her "leg cramp". I seriously doubt it's real. She is always injured just before comps... What are the odds of that? :)

Aimee- I don't believe it's real at all... :)

July 31, 2010 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger MG said...

Thanks GaYToR,

She's had a tough few years so the excitement is nice.

Everytime I read a post from you I am dying to go back to NO. I have been there 3 times, Halloween was the first, Jazz Festival and a biz trip where I stayed for a week. I keep trying to get a friend to go...

Can't believe you posted your address yesterday!!!

Back to BB where is Ragan's head at right now? Is he really back in the B/R camp? They need to stop being so worried abouy Kathy. She won't win anything. I agree with Genie on the lame injury excuse.

July 31, 2010 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Genie-do you think the fall last night was for our benefit? Or just in case anyone saw? Or does she just believe her own stories (I vote for that one)?

July 31, 2010 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

***sidenote, Caro, Tucker took over my headphones to see what was so exciting about the computer! Picture on profile :) He likes BB too!

July 31, 2010 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Meg! :)

Morning Red!! :)

Morning Heather! :)

Aimee - I don't trust anything Kathy does or says... lol

July 31, 2010 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger earlybird said...

If Kathy's sole motivation is to make it to the jury house, I say, let her go home this week, so WE can see the look on HER face!

Should realize that she has NO real friends in the house, least of all Kristen & Hayden, who consider her to be the female version of Jerry from BB10.

No matter where they go, there she is!!!

July 31, 2010 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Caro isn't around. :) She is on Genie's orders to take the day off! :)

July 31, 2010 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Good MOrning Genie! Is Caro getting another day in the spa? She deserves it, you deserve it, hey we all deserve to get a massage! Oooppss, now I am sounding like the HG's, I deserve to be here because I am fighting!

July 31, 2010 at 9:24 AM  
Blogger HighHorse said...

True Genie and good AM.

This morning, Rachel was and is being quite threatening or 'bullying' or strong-arming with Kathy about the POV.

July 31, 2010 at 9:24 AM  
Blogger MG said...

White vinegar Rachel!!

July 31, 2010 at 9:24 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Hugs Genie!

July 31, 2010 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger HighHorse said...

Anyone find Brit and Lane's relationship quite cute? Big Brother/Little Sister-ish.

July 31, 2010 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

MG, that was an old address. from 1990. I can always say I lived on Bourbon Street. Not many can. It's a bigger club than the BB Alumni, but still...

I would NEVER EVER post my actually current address, actually no other addresses other than that Bourbon St. one.

I would believe Kathy faked it if I hadn't had the same thing happen to me. It takes a lot of hydration to keep from having those too.

I drink at least a gallon of water during a 2 hour show, and that makes it very difficult to perform when you are about to pee your pantyhose. WE don't have time to go to the ladies room and because we barely have time to make our costume changes before we are on again. No one wants to go out after they are changed for the next round and be seen in what they will be wearing next. That's part of the illusion.

Besides all that, we have extra problems. We are tucked and taped and girdled and cinched, etc. It takes a while to get all that on. There is no pulling it apart for a quick pee. Some even wear Depends. I'm not one of them.

I don't know how women do it every day.

OK, now that I have given the lecture in Drag 101 for the day, (I did this for Syn's benefit. I'm off to get my music before things get crazy in the house. Those 10 free songs a month give me new material for the rest of the year. 30 songs go a long way in rotation. This SuperPass really does pay for itself and more in my case.

:o)

July 31, 2010 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Earlybird! :)

Morning Stephanie!! :) Spa day sounds awesome!! :)

July 31, 2010 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Hey, just talked to my landlord and I am going to be okay! I don't have to go do a bunch of paperwork at the bank and hope they can reverse the charges . . .

I will be able to get most of my rent paid and not have any bad repercussions -

Man, can Rachel and Brendon be any more whiney . . . OMG!!

July 31, 2010 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger HighHorse said...

I strongly dislike how Rachel was going on about Kris controlling Hayden's vote, while listening to her proverbially whip Brendon constantly.

July 31, 2010 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Stephanie !! Great to hear! Whoop! :)

July 31, 2010 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Big Brother and The Office combined? Two of my favs. I'd watch it just to see.

I think that it's going to be a lot of waiting around today. I'm going to try to take a break and visit with my child.

July 31, 2010 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Curlerchick, LOL at D'oh!

That is so true about them. I know everyone says Brendon is overbearing and trying to control Rachael, but one of them has to play with logic and not emotion. Brendon gets that everyone in the house lies. Rachael is way too gullible and trusting. In that train of thought, I think she is very needy and wants to hope no one would lie to her. I think she has major issues that probably go all the way back to childhood. I'll wait for Jane to armchair that one.

I'm interested in picking her brain on that one. Jane and I seem to have a lot of similar views but also a lot of opposite views on the psyche of the HG's.

I know I would never try to go up against Jane in a courtroom, or any big debate, even on here, but I do love a little spar now and then. Everyone knows I ♥ Jane.

:o)

July 31, 2010 at 9:35 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

GaYToR, you are too funny! The reason us ladies can do it is because well . . . I'm just saying . . .

Did you all go back and watch Britney and Matt with Rachel's extensions in? Oh my it was funny!

Britney is growing on me, sort of like a rash or fungus . . .

July 31, 2010 at 9:35 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

This is funny. I have Bubble Music in one ear and talk in the other.
:o)

July 31, 2010 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Stephanie, so glad to hear that!

July 31, 2010 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Feeds on Trivia... I will be opening a new top post

July 31, 2010 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

NEW TOP POST!

July 31, 2010 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

So, Rachel does not bully people? What was that storeroom session with Kathy?

I really can NOT stand this girl anymore. She is on a power trip. She is not playing the game she said she wanted to play. She told Matt and Kathy that she wanted them to have the money. On the very slim chance that they both ended up in final 2, just exactly how will that work.

Also, I know deal making and breaking is part of the game. But you can't intimidate everyone in the house into keeping you save. What does Rachel expect people to do? Nominate themselves for eviction.

And everyone is supposed to be understanding of how hard she has to fight because it's so important for her and Brendon to stay together. Yet Rachel expects all of the other HGs to vote out the people they are closest to.

If she had gone about things differently a lot of things she has done would seem like good strategy and nothing more. But the way she has acted and the things she has said make me think she is just a self-absorbed, selfish, mean spirited person.

Also on my complaint list: I am holding Matt responsible for not putting them on the block. And, yes, it was a good move on his part, but my selfish side wanted one of them gone.

Last complaint for now: I LOVE Ragan and try to turn a blind eye to certain things because I want him to remain one of my favorites. But his being 2-faced and saying what he thinks people want to hear even if it means talking bad about someone he was friends with 5 minutes earlier, it's starting to make him look as transparent as Kathy. At least to the feed viewers. So Ragan, for your own sake (because I would like you to have a shot at America's favorite if you don't make final 2) and for my sake (because I really do love you) please stfu.

July 31, 2010 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Is there video of the sexy dance matt did? This year has me missing the guys from last year so bad.Slim pickins here

July 31, 2010 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm beginning to think we should strike. We seldom have more than 2 rooms and its getting normal to only have one. It's depressing me.. Sob... oh, good evening everyone..

July 31, 2010 at 2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below