;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Late Night with Lessa

Watching Kristen and Hayden sit close to the door and talk, reaching under the door to touch - it melts even my cold, hard heart! How cute is that? Seriously?

And also - DAAAAAANG Nice Unitard!

Around the house:

Hayden and Kristen hover close to the Solitary Confinement door...

The rest of the house guests are outside on the patio, drinking what little they've been given, chatting about reality shows, pet names, so on and so forth.

11:09
Kristen is crying...

Outside they're congratulating themselves for making jury & being 'remembered'... and about Andrew's speech... general chitchat.

Ragan joins Kristen, and they play 20 questions with Hayden.

Ragan: I hate to see you in Solitary Confinement. It makes me sad.
Hayden: Thanks. I'm glad it's not you.
Ragan: Me too. I won't lie!

On the Patio Rachel mentions Mike O. (the comp dude) and we get lavalamps.

Hayden: I thought there was even a chance she wouldn't take it from me, since she knows she's safe no matter what.
Kristen: I just... I need to talk to her. It'll just make me feel better right now.

Britney joins.
Britney: HEY Hayden! What are ya doin?
Hayden: Nuthin.
Britney: Is it as bad as you thought?
Hayden: Yeah.
Britney: Worst final prize ever.
Hayden: Yeah.

Kristen pulls Britney into the other room to talk.

Kristen: I understand, you know - that you don't want to use it and all, and I know it's GOT to be hard to look at me and take me seriously right now.... Please disregard what I'm wearing. Bottom line is, this is a game, and I got thrown under the bus big time, and Andrew F**ked my game completely. I was hard on myself, because I didn't win HoH. I never was gonna put you up. I don't know what your deal is with Rachel, if it's set in stone so that I can't make one better. All I can say is that I need to get to jury house. -I'm in a financial bind. I will have nothing. I wanted to make it to Jury. I want to say, I don't think I've done anything wrong - my mind changes day to day, and I never told Rachel I'd put her on the block... - I said 'I don't know,' and I think that's why she put me up, it's an easy excuse. I'm an honest person and I knew my honesty would mess up my game. I was honest, I didn't know, it changes constantly. Me and Hayden are up against each other - he's the person I'm closest too. I want him to stay, me to stay. I know the chances of that are slim to none. What I can tell you is, if you were going to do anything for him... take me or him off the block, I would do anything I could do for you. At least I would know I had a shot at the Jury house, and that's all I care about right now. It's a game, and I respect any decision you make - but if I stay, and you win HOH? I would volunteer myself to go up. You can have your hands completely clean - you wouldn't have to worry about... Matt, Lane, Brendon, Rachel, I know you're close with all of them. If you're up next to Enzo, the game changes then. I would do whatever I could for you. You are my last hope. I'm a very prideful person, and I never thought I'd have to go to someone... I am telling you, if you win HOH, and I'm here, keeping me to jury house, you can put me straight up. Not even as a pawn, but straight up. I just want to make Jury. Even if I'm the first one there. I feel it's not right for me to go before that - I was completely thrown under the bus. Hard. Not to mention, Hayden and I were both people that said we'd stick our necks out with Andrew, and I think he might've felt betrayed, that if she sees through me, I will throw her under the bus. I never called him out, until our argument. It's just been a really rough few days. I don't know what else I can say. You can use me, I will never put you up. I may be rough around the edges, but I don't go back on my word.

Britney: I respect your gameplay, and your honesty.

Kristen: I understand it puts you in a bad position, but bottom line is: Rachel isn't going to be HOH next week. I will stand up for you. I will have your back whenever you need me for whatever, anyone in this house. I know it's a lot to put on you, you can believe it... but bottom line: if it's me and Hayden, I'm going home. The replacement is a big factor, I know. This is where the game gets really hard.
Britney: There's one other, and I don't think Rachel will do it.
Kristen: You don't think she'd put her up?
Britney: No.. I'm not sure what she'd do? I'm very careful not to name names around Rachel.

Kirsten: We haven't really communicated. I don't know what you've got going on. All I can say is yes, I'm with Hayden. It'd be up to you if you'd want to be part of that? And even if you weren't, I'd have your back 100%. If I won the PoV, I'd pull you off, even against him. You'd be saving my life right now. If I leave here... I'll walk out the door and have nothing. I dropped my entire life for this.. I really really really did. Even if you decide not to use it - I respect that. But keep in mind she put you up. She got Monet out. I'm not talking shit - but those are facts. This is a game, and I'm loyal, I'm honest, and I deserve to be here. And I don't want him to go either. I really, really don't...

Britney: I think Kathy was the last person pulled because they're always "we want competitors to stay," but I don't think she'd put Kathy up. I don't know. I have conversations - I know everyone who's said my name in HoH room.
Kristen: If it's true though... Look what happened to me.
Britney: Yeah, I don't say names. I think you have a good argument, good points. I don't have any alliances, to be honest. I don't.
Kristen: If you were to do this... the reason I'm aligned with him? I can trust him. We have feelings for each other, but... none of what he said is true. None of it. And I'm leaving because of other peoples lies... I know I can trust him, and anyone I have with me, I want them to know they can trust me... and that I trust them.
Britney: I know - if you weren't honest, you wouldn't have told Rachel that you didn't know. I respect your honesty. I think you're bold and I respect your gameplay. I couldn't play the game you play. You were able to observe before you ever got involved, and I wasn't able to do that. I stuck with Monet from the get go.
Kristen: It's human nature when you have connections with people. That's why I came into the house and held back, that's why I didn't communicate with you.. and that's why I know I have no chance... and it sucks to find myself in this situation.
Britney: If I had won week 2 HoH, Monet would still be here.. I came this close, just like you did. I know what it feels like being on the block next to your closest ally. I understand.

Kristen: When everything happened on live TV, directed toward Andrew and I saw their reaction, that's why I kept putting them up - my gameplay changes day to day... I feel like a lot of this is personal, she feels like I personally attacked her. If I won HoH, I wasn't gonna necessarily gonna put them up - and had I won? I wouldn't have rubbed it in her face... and when she did? I blew up, and the situation got way out of hand. I feel like it sucks, and it sucks to even put pressure on you, and I can tell you want it even keel and playing a fair game - but it's week four, and you're gonna need strong players to stand up for you. Getting to the end would be great, but my goal is the Jury house. So. I honestly - I swear to god I'd do whatever I could do for you, if you'd just help me get to the Jury house.

Britney: So let me ask you this - it's weighed heavily on my mind, and it might even come into play. If it was anyone but Hayden, and you were in the Jury, and I was in the final two - against anyone but Hayden, would you guarantee you're vote? Because If I do this - and Rachel and Brendon make it to jury, and that'd be two against me?
Kristen: I swear. I swear on my mother's life. Anyone but Hayden, and you have my vote. And if Hayden didn't make it, you'd have his too. Rachel and I had a conversation, and I said that we had influence on each others votes, and it was twisted that I control him - but if you do this, I know, I know he and I'd do anything we could for you. I keep my word - and there's no question. I'm asking you to get me to Jury, that's all. I have no other choice.

Kristen: I thought I could come into this game and stay Miss Independent, but you need someone in this game at some point - and I need someone, and it falls into your hands.

Britney: It's a lot to think about, and I will think about it...and The only thing that is horrible is.. the replacement.
Kristen: I know. I don't think it'll be Enzo or Lane. If they put up Kathy, their hands are clean, and it sucks for me to even talk about it.
Britney: It's the reality of the situation.
Kristen: They put her up, their hands are clean. Let her keep making personal moves - she won't get far.
Britney: If I knew who they would replace... that's why I'm so scared. That's why I had to take the veto from Hayden!
Kristen: If I were you, I would have done the same thing.
Britney: ...and I didn't expect to win. I didn't want to be in that position, because I love Hayden. I didn't want to take it away from him.
Kristen: We both would have done the same thing.
Britney: It sucked - I mean, couldn't it have been someone douchey?
Kristen: Honestly, I think it'll either be Matt or Kathy. There's really no other choice.

Rachel comes in and busts it out.
Rachel: Heeeeeey, what are you doin?
Kristen: Just talkin - can we have a couple minutes?
Rachel: Sure. Britney, when you're done, I need to talk to you.

Rachel leaves.

Kristen: I'm sorry you're being pulled in so many directions.

Britney: I know it sucks for you, and I want you to know I believe everything that's coming out of your mouth. I do. I know I'm abrasive and you have to warm up to me? So..
Kristen: So am I. I know. I've never had anything really phenomenal to say about you or anything bad because I've never had the time to talk to you. I never thought about if you'd be someone I'd align with or put up, because we haven't talked any game. But honestly, if you did this for me... I know it scares you, but consider that someone is giving you their swearing dying word they'll work for you. You have to go against the possibility if you're really losing anything in the game - and if so, I understand. Just be sure. And if you do this for me, I'd be happy you won. I'm in such a bind. It'd be different if I'd played the game wrong, or purposely floating.. I mean, hello! I walked in the door different than anyone else... and I'm honest. Bottom line is I want to be here to protect people that protect me. I want solid people next to me. Might not be my favorite or the coolest, but... That's why me and Andrew were this close to being in an alliance. He twisted it all up.


11:59pm BBT
Around the house...
  • Outside, the Brigade are all about winning HoH next week. Again. Heh.
  • Inside, Kristen is still promising her life to Britney.

Kristen: (hearing Rachel outside) It's like a manic depressive! Sometimes she says really nice things about me, sometimes really bad...
Britney: You just have to realize.. I'm not stupid.
Kristen: Oh I know. I even said in the DR...

Lavalamps

Kristen: I think the most important thing is that for you - I'd hope if you could work it out for me not to go up, but if the situation was, I'm screwed if I don't put up Kristen, put me up. I mean if I went up against Enzo, I'd be gone.
Britney: Anyone went up with Enzo, they'd be gone.
Kristen: ...and if I'm not here, and you'd have to put Lane up against Enzo? That'd suck!
Britney: Everything you say makes sense, and I genuinely believe everything you say. You come across as an honest person. I really will consider it, and I'll come and talk to you and Hayden both, and just process it for a while. I just can't predict the future.
Kristen: I know. You also have the option to take him off - I just feel I'll go home against anyone else..
Britney: ...and Hayden wouldn't.

12:07 am....
Britney adds a little levity...

Kristen: The way Rachel is with Brendon? -That'd be the way I am with you, because I need that.
Britney: (smiles) Do you have a lesbian crush on me Kristen? Is that what this is about?
Kristen: Yes! Totally...

They laugh and switch to talk about some of Andrew's comments that would make them a little uncomfortable, wondering if he had crushes on all of them.

12:11am Outside they're talking about being kidnapped for the show.... Inside, Kristen & Britney continue...

Kristen: It'd just be a really bold move.
Britney: It would!

In the kitchen - Brendon/Rachel/Enzo
Brendon: I think Britney is just being nice and listening to her, because everyone wants to get along.
Enzo: This season is an All-Star season.

Britney and Kristen finish their talk. Kristen retakes her place by the Solitary Confinement door, and tells Hayden her talk went good. Britney joins Enzo/Rachel/Brendon in the kitchen

Rachel and Britney head upstairs
Enzo: Game talkers!
Britney: About to go talk some serious game!

Rachel: So. OMG Britney! I'm breaking out all over the place, and I feel like such a fat kid.
Britney: Me too! I'm gaining so much weight!
Rachel: You look awesome! I feel like I'm gaining a lot of weight. Oh my gosh.
Britney: I'm such a fatty.
Rachel: Next HoH I win, it needs to be Hydroxycut and Slimfast!
--Lessa: this is why I'm not friends with girls. *smirk* They're the size of my left thigh. Gimme a break.

Rachel: Did you have a good talk with Kristen?
Britney: The same you had with her, probably. Just pleading her case why she deserves to be here. She's a competitor and not floating by, has an alliance, and she said that... She feels she's going home because of lies, and Andrew threw her under the bus. She's like, you know, I don't feel like I should go home because of lies. She said she would have given the same speech to anyone who won - she feels like she deserves to be here, and that's basically it.
Rachel: Oh, Kristen. If she hadn't have lied, and tried to come after me and you, she wouldn't be in this situation.

Britney: So... next week if Brendon gets HoH, what would you do?
Rachel: I dunno. He doesn't know, I don't know. He's like, Hayden's gonna come for us, Kathy's like - she would have used the PoV on Kirsten and will vote for her to stay. So what do you do? It's like, It's like, it's like, it's like, it's like (...sorry. got in a rut. heh.)

They talk about Kathy...
Rachel: If I could evict her before jury too, I would.
Britney: It's not fair to come in here and say, you know, that you just want to make the jury.
Rachel: ...and in the final two, Kathy has your fate in her hands?
Britney: I know! Kristen, you know where she stands, Kathy is all over the place.
Rachel: All over the board. I think Kristen would vote for whoever was against us in the final two, because she's coming after us and she hates us.
Britney: She was definitely coming after me
Rachel: She wants to be the only girl.
--Lessa: srsly? Gag.

Downstairs - Brendon and Enzo are whispering... talking about Hayden and what he did in the POV, taking the POV from Kristen.

Brendon: If it had been me and Rachel... I wouldn't play selfish!

Upstairs:
Rachel: Bottom line, me and Brendon? We're not putting you up. Even if it's final four, we're not putting you up, we're taking you to final three.
--Lessa: how would that work? Hahahah! Yeah. POV has all the power at final four!

Rachel: Her being gone is gonna make our game so much easier. She won't manipulate Hayden and won't be the cool girl with all these guys, and she's changed since she's been on the block - not at all like she was to us before.
Britney: That was our longest conversation ever.
Rachel: I don't know what she was thinking!

Downstairs - Enzo and Brendon talk about Kathy and how she doesn't do anything or deserve to be in the Jury...

Brendon: This is a game where if you're out for revenge, it's gonna pull you down.
Enzo: But you had to put them up this week, point out there's other alliances...

Kathy comes inside - and talk turns to generalities, and Annie, and wanting to know what was true, so on and so forth.

12:50 Upstairs the talk is the PoV competition again.

They're talking generalities, and how much viewers must love this season (Rachel: I would love this season, be obsessed with this cast...) - It's almost my cutoff time so I'm headed to bed! night Dishers!


Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
3 Days Free, Then 39.99 for 3 Months
~or~
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







34 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Isn't anyone up with you Lessa? I just thought I would chekc on the critters before I go to bed.

Kristen is a beautiful girl; however, the wig makes her luck a little ugly . . .

U G L Y You ain't got no alibi, your Ugly, Hey Hey Your Ugly!

Just thought I would through out a cheer . . .

July 31, 2010 at 11:27 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Hi Lessa!
It broke my heart to see Kristen cry like that. Hayden was more or less telling her to get on with her life when she leaves, if she leaves. I just hope she can convince Brit to use the veto on her. I also hope Brit doesn't run right to Rachel with the info. That would suck big time.
I finally figured out who Kristen looks like!! She looks just like Christina Applegate in the face! She really does!
Hope you are having a good evening!

July 31, 2010 at 11:39 PM  
Blogger Sassy Sis said...

Awww, it broke my heart when she cried too. Hoping this little talk with Brittany works..what are ya'll thinking??

July 31, 2010 at 11:48 PM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Hey to all!! Lessa thank you for being here...and in case Carolyn and Genie see this, what a great day of transcribing you did!!

I'm sort of in and out tonight...still working.

Just a few comments:

Glad Kristen hung at the door with Hayden. I got worried when she rushed to talk to him after the Uni reveal...and then scooted off to talk to Kathy. But she kept coming back.

This is the first year I don't have BBAD. For those that do, did you get as many bubbles as the feeders did tonight? Sure hope not.

Someone mentioned today that the picture of Matt with Rachel's extensions (stoner Matt) reminder her/him of someone. Same here. Took a while, but then it came to me. It reminded me of Ray Romano. Then it dawned on me that they have the same sort of fozzie bear voice. Things that make you go hmmm! (sorry if this has been mentioned before...didn't see it.)

Oh boy...Enzo's in rare form!

August 1, 2010 at 12:01 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

I came to check on the critters too & find Brit & Kristen talking. I hope Brit does give it some thought & will help her out. I would really hate to see her go this early. But, Rachel walked in on them & she has to know what they are talking about. I really hope Rachel doesn't use a threat on Brit.

The only person I can hear talking from the room Brit & Kristen are in is Rachel. She is really loud.

August 1, 2010 at 12:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I really don't think Kris deserves to stay. She has only talked with Hayden and doesn't show any interest in the game at all until she gets put on the block. She has been in the shadows doing nothing to prove she really wants to be there.

August 1, 2010 at 12:05 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

I hope Britney sees through Kristen's lies. Kristen is making promises she won't keep.

Best Case Scenario - noms stay the same and Kristen walks out the door.

Don't want the Brigade to win, don't know who I would really like to see go all the way - in the game . . .

August 1, 2010 at 12:13 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Do you all think someone else will come back in the house this late in the game?

August 1, 2010 at 12:15 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Man it is late, guess that is why this is called late night with Lessa . . .

Another good thing that would happen, take Hayden off the block and put up Kathy . . .

Favorite quote so far from Rachel: 'Get your life vests Floaters!"

Don't know if I liked it better when Rachel said it or when Britney with Rachel's extensions in said it.

Oh I am too tired to type or listen any more . . . thud . . .

August 1, 2010 at 12:19 AM  
Blogger ellaelise said...

You guys, I can't help it- I LOATHE Rachel, more than ANY other HG on BB EVER. She just frustrates me and grosses me out on every level- even little things, like showing off her "Most Improved Cheerleader 1998" (lolol) award.

I hate the things she says about other people in the house (like criticizing Kristen for LAUGHING!) and I hate how desperate she is for Britney to like her. I hate the way she smirks at Brendon when he's sincerely trying to make up with her, and I absolutely HATE the way she constantly talks about "her fans" and thinks she is bringing so much entertainment to the show/how focused she is on how entertaining this season is vs actually playing the game.

No, Rachel, "grab a lifeboat floaters" isn't going to be on The Soup, and if it is, it's because of Britney's hilarious take on it.

Ahhh sorry, I had to let that out. Someone earlier said "I still can't find a single fault in Rachel" and my jaw dropped! What are other people seeing in her that I'm not? If you're a Rachel fan, please tell me... I'd rather like her than be this miserable!

August 1, 2010 at 12:22 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Enzo is really growing on me, oh yeah, I was going to bed . . . Enzo is so funny, he is also quite lit right now . . .

Matt was all, how come Enzo is more drunk than me and it is my birthday.

Oh yea, Happy Birthday Matt!

August 1, 2010 at 12:22 AM  
Blogger Breezyblaze said...

My 2 cents..I hope Brit uses the POV on Kris just to see Rachels face!!

August 1, 2010 at 12:24 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Steph...sure hope someone comes back via the 3rd year thing.

Listening to Kristen and Brit...I can't get past the wig and Kristen's eye movements. It's sort of madusa-esque

August 1, 2010 at 12:27 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Speaking of the Soup, They showed clips of Matt telling the lie about his wife. Joel was saying, look at this guy telling everyone about this fake terrible illness and he is laughing in each of the clips. It was pretty funny.

August 1, 2010 at 12:27 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Kristin actually has been playing the game. She has been trying to be strategic by holding her cards close and not jumping into meaningless alliances until she knew who she could trust and how others were going to play.

When Rachel was HOH Kristin was not kissing her butt because she didn't need to. She wasn't at risk that week. Either was Hayden. She tried to give Rachel good advice because they had similar goals. She was one of the people that told Rachel if she didn't want Andrew to go home it was too risky to use him as a pawn.

The following week, when Andrew was on the block, she tried to make him realize that he was safe as long as he kept his cool. She didn't turn against him until she realized he had a different agenda that he had been hiding from her. And she didn't feel any differently at that time than anyone else.

She may be playing harder and more desperately and getting more camera time, but she's been playing the game all along.

August 1, 2010 at 12:28 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Rachel just said Kristin wouldn't be in this position if she hadn't specifically come after Rachel and Britney.

I'm confused because yesterday Rachel said Kristin was going on the block because she was after Rachel and Brendon.

O.K. Rachel, keep spinning your lies.

August 1, 2010 at 12:34 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

ellaelise

Sorry, I can't help you out of your misery. I can't find a single thing about Rachel that's NOT a fault.

August 1, 2010 at 12:37 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

IMO someone who is quiet & doesn't get in the face of other HG isn't not playing the game. Some ppl sit back, listen & take in a lot of what is around them before jumping feet first into the game. Some go in the door & take off running & it usually gets them into trouble. I think Kristen has shown a lot of interest in the game just in a quieter way than other strong personalties in the house. I won't cry if she leaves but I would like to see her strong-will go up against Rachel or anyone else that wants to challenge her than to see brown-noser Kathy weasel her way thru.

Except for Kathy I really am sick of the expression that Rach/Bren are running into the ground is floaters. The house is dominated like no other season in challenges by Rachel, Brendon & Britney but I would never say others are floating. Now, if I knew for a fact some of these ppl were throwing challenges because they think their "friends"/"alliance" will save them then I'll agree there are floaters. But we don't know for a fact until the person says they are throwing them.

August 1, 2010 at 12:44 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

I laughed so hard over the guys talking about Kathy & how they ask 1 question & she is answering & talking about it a 1/2 hour later.

My Dad used to say about a person like that....if you ask them what time it is, they'll tell you to make a clock!
And, that is Kathy to a tee!!!

August 1, 2010 at 12:49 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

ella..I couldn't cuddle up with Rach from the get-go. However, I sort of got on board with Rachel last night when she endured the stuff coming out of Brenden's mouth. That was hard to see, as a woman.

But she's chosen a path to stay with him. I'm trying hard not to lose respect...but she's hanging with him. I'm worried she'll lose her heart....unless...it's game play.

Oh gosh...there goes Enzo again! lol

August 1, 2010 at 12:49 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I have a definition for someone like Rachel. Unfortunately I'm not allowed to say it.

August 1, 2010 at 12:52 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Well, I'm off to put my head down...I can't take Rachel talking so I can't listen to the HOH convo right now.

Good night Lessa!
Good night Dishers!

August 1, 2010 at 12:52 AM  
Blogger ninaroxx74 said...

I have a question please let me know if anyone tells you I am going to take you to final three with me and my showmance would you be like ok. I am so wishing Brit does use the POV to shake up this house.

August 1, 2010 at 12:52 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

1 more thing...

Izzy, I personally think Rachel is finished w/ Brendon but she is going to go along w/ the "benefits" she can get right now & he is the ONLY 1 who has her back in this game & she knows it so she needs to just hang on for now. If she continues this outside of the house then I'll think twice about her judgment.

August 1, 2010 at 12:55 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

My Dad used to say about a person like that....if you ask them what time it is, they'll tell you HOW to make a clock!
And, that is Kathy to a tee!!!

Not very funny if you leave words out....

Good night!!

August 1, 2010 at 12:56 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

sweet dreans MsFitz

nina...it would be loverly if Brit used it. But I'm guessing game play and logic will prevail.

August 1, 2010 at 1:00 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I have to turn this off because otherwise I will go insane. But I just need to say, there have been many players I have loved over the years and more that I have not liked at all. Some just irritated the crap out of me. (Amber) Some made me throw up a little in my mouth. (Jesse-twice!) Some disgusted me. (Matty,season 9 and Boogie) Some I could not stand at all. (Both Natalies)


Rachel is on a different level. It's not the cattiness, the annoying habits or even the way she has chosen to play this game. It's the fact that she is cruel. She has a nasty, sadistic streak. She uses her one-sided, warped logic to justify it and she actually seems to enjoy the fact that she has the power to hurt people.

This week has absolutely nothing to do with strategy. This has everything to do with personal. And it had everything to do with sticking it to Kristin and making sure she did it in the most hurtful way possible.

August 1, 2010 at 1:05 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

wow MsFitz...my eyeballs just popped wide open and I had an ahh ha moment. I so hope you are right!

Just the thought of that makes me think aint it grand we (women) r actually taking advantage of "benefits" moments!! Sure it's been that way for some time now..I'm old!

August 1, 2010 at 1:09 AM  
Blogger ellaelise said...

Grendon, I'm happy that at least someone agrees with me :)

Izzy- OMG! I missed that! Would you mind filling me in, or what time this went down? Because personally, I hate the way Rachel treats Brendon- the way she she acted towards him after the prenup disagreement was nothing short of cruel IMO, and the way she kept demanding he practice last night (not even letting him pause for five minutes to put rice away) was SO frustrating. The looks she constantly shoots at him- argh. But, if he was acting badly towards her, I absolutely can't cosign that- at all.

I originally thought their showmance was COMPLETELY insincere and bs, but then I quickly realized that Brendon, at least, is totally insincere. I feel like he's sort of damaged- it's obvious he's a sucker for love, one of those types that falls way too easily, smothers his girlfriends and scares them off, and then gets his heart broken. I think he's sort of nuts, but basically a good guy.

Rachel, though, loves the attention and constant praise she gets from him- almost all of their fights have come from him daring to (almost come close) to criticize her. Rachel, IMO, is ALL ego. Janelle she is NOT- but boy does she think she is!

However, if Brendon mistreated her, as I said- I can't get behind that, and it may change my opinion of him. I've felt like his game would have been better without her, but either way, I definitely don't think their "relationship" (read: showmance) is at all healthy.

On another note, why can't these sillies pronounce coup d'état? Are they just making fun of Jeff?

August 1, 2010 at 1:15 AM  
Blogger ellaelise said...

Oh, also- Lessa! You couldn't have said it better re: Kristen and Hayden touching under the door. I haven't been their biggest fans (I'm not really a big fan of ANYONE this season tbh) but if that didn't touch you a little bit, your heart is totally made of stone.

AGAIN with Rachel obsessing over how America sees her/her obsession with Janelle and past BB Seasons. I'm convinced that for this show to be interesting, they CAN'T get HGs that watch the show, esp religiously. Because it then becomes more about talking about past seasons and obsessing over how they're viewed/how much they're liked/making good tv than it does about playing the game and letting the drama come organically.

Still can't believe the HGs this season (a few of them have said this, I think Brendon and Ragan said it last) think this season is going to be amazing and all drama- more like all talk, no action! Bleh!

August 1, 2010 at 1:21 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Funny-Rachel, the uber fan can't remember who won america's favorite player.

She asked if America liked Keesha. Britney said she didn't think so. Rachel said, "Yeah, I didn't like her."

Ha-ha, we did like Keesha. We voted for Keesha. Keesha did win. And the fact that Rachel the super fan can't remember something that happened 2 years ago, the fact that she didn't like Keesha because she obviously doesn't like girls and the fact that she is absolutely NOTHING like Keesha is exactly why I don't think she stands a chance in that really hot place of winning.

O.K. This time I really am going to bed.

August 1, 2010 at 1:23 AM  
Blogger geewits said...

Rachel: she wants to be the only girl

That's such a classic example of the pot calling the kettle black.

I love it!

August 1, 2010 at 3:22 AM  
Blogger Marcia said...

Rachel keeps saying that Kristen wants to be the only girl left.I think that is Rachels agenda.She sees every other female as a competitor for attention that she thinks only she deserves.She's not threatened by Kathy so she's on the back burner.

As soon as Kristens gone she'll go after Britney.I think Andrew was onto her and probably cautioned Brendon on her emotional gameplay so she never wanted him hanging around.

Because nobody better come between 'her and her man!'

August 1, 2010 at 5:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love you guys, I go to "another site" and they just babble on and on and no one really condenses it like you do here. They used to but not anymore. You guys are really great. And they are "clickish". Not nice. I have to honestly say that Britney is becoming my favorite. I used to like B & R but not anymore. I like B alone and that is it. Thanks for the great posting.

August 1, 2010 at 1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below