;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, August 2, 2010

Big Brother 12: Monday Morning, August 2nd

Happy Monday, BB Lovers!!

Are you ready for the PoV Ceremony?? The HGs aren't! They've got quite a bit more game talk to go this morning before that happens.

Today is going to be *nuts* on the live feeds! Before and after the PoV Ceremony!

If you haven't read the overnight report yet, ya gotta!

To sum up: When she went to bed last night, Britney was set to use the PoV on Hayden today, having made a deal for 2 weeks HoH and PoV safety with Hayden and Kristen, and with Rachel's approval...

Of course, Rachel doesn't know about the Kristen part. Nor does she know that all parties intend to break all deals made with her, and put her and Brendon up on the block as fast as humanly possible.

In late night talks with Brendon, Rachel regained a bit of sanity and game savvy, and will likely be trying to talk Britney out of using it this morning... She just has to figure out how to approach that. And is it too late??

8:44am BBT - Bubbles BRB Screen!!

While the wake up music is on, make sure you go check out the eBayDailyDeals today! They're doing a back to school special, so there are crazy deals on all kinds of electronics and school supplies... everything from Mac Books to Beef Jerky.

We'll start the morning updates as soon as we see wakeful HGs!

8:56am BBT
And they're up!

Well, they're getting there, anyway.

Britney's doing her makeup, and having a morning bicker with Lane. Enzo's out on the couch, sans sunglasses...

BB: Good Morning, houseguests, it's time to get up for the day.


9am BBT
Taj
Kristen & Kathy

Kathy: I'm just being realistic.
Kristen: I think they just don't wanna cause waves with other people.
Kathy: Well, that's fine.
Kristen: I think that's why they'll probably put you up. If they keep me here, and you go home. I'm gonna be ruthless in this house... because having you here brings me to the way I am in my real life, and if you're not here, I'm just gonna go nuts on this house.
Kathy: Britney's just as bad as them. Everything she does...
Kristen: I know. I know.

Kathy and Kristen complain about all the noise last night. It's become part of their morning ritual together.

Meanwhile, out in the kitchen, Lane's telling Britney about a weird dream he had.

Kristen: Seriously, though, Kathy, if I stay here, I am gonna tear this house up.
Kathy: You can stay then. Fine with me.

CUT TO:
9:10am BBT
Kitchen Counter
Britney & Lane

They're busy being their charming, worry-free selves. Friendly, sibling style banter...

Britney: If I go home, and Nick has broken up with me, I'm gonna go ahead and marry Tim Tebow. It could happen, Lane.
Lane: I know it can. He wants the old Britney. The sweet Britney. The before you were on the tv show Britney.
Britney: That may be true.
Lane: Are you gonna go to the wrap party?
Britney: Yeah. I may be sad, depressed and comatose...
Lane: Expect the unexpected.
BB: Good morning, Houseguests. It's time to get up for the day.
Lane: You're gonna have to send someone in here. They're not gettin' up. Like a ninja.
Britney: A ninja warrior.

Adorable, funny banter continues... I'm saving my fingers for the coming drama... Kristen's in Taj, getting her hair all tucked in and smoothed so she can put the wig on.

9:25am BBT
Kristen passes through the kitchen area, grabs some coffee and heads outside. Funny banter between Lane & Britney continues, stopping only to say good morning to Kristen.

9:29am BBT
Kitchen
Brendon joins Britney & Lane

Brendon: What're you talkin' about?
Britney: Strip clubs. Would you date a girl who worked at a strip club?
Brendon: I don't even like going to strip clubs...

Lane tells about a girl who wouldn't give him his change... Enzo passes though.

Lane: It was my birthday, so my friends got me the biggest girl in there, and she wouldn't give me my change.

More stripper stories... Rachel sticks her head out of HoH, and Brendon calls up to her, asking for his hat.

Rachel comes down, hat in hand and heads over to the Storage Room to change her batteries. Britney continues trying to get Lane to get with the program and start picking women he actually wants to procreate with, so he can be "biologically relevant." Strip Club talk resumes...

9:39am BBT
Kitchen
Brendon, Britney & Lane...

Brendon starts telling about his stripping experience with a couple friends, and Lane's suddenly overcome with a need to pee... Not really, he's just playing the game - Stick Someone with Brendon - and he just got Britney, big time.


He's very proud of himself... sitting there smiling... not talking to Kathy, but likely making eye contact with Britney, to let her know, she got got this round.

9:45am BBT
Lane comes out of the bathroom, makes eye contact with Britney and carries on his merry way to the bedroom. A minute later, he passes back through, and Britney calls him out on it, asking him where he's going... Lane says he's going to wash his hands. He does, then makes a show of scooting outside, leaving Britney good and trapped. Conversation between Brendon and Britney continues, and has moved on to dating conservative people.

CUT TO:
9:59am BBT
Hammock
Britney & Lane


Britney: Sooo.. it's 10 o clock, and I still don't know whether or not I'm using the PoV.
Lane: Who else have you talked to?

Britney fills Lane in on some of the details, then Brendon comes over, ending that line of conversation. They begin to talk about the Coup d'Etat and what the rules were around it last season...

Britney gets up and walks away, giving Lane the stink eye on her way out and sticking Lane with Brendon for a talk about a push up program that after 6 weeks, you'r supposed to be able to do 100 consecutive pushups...

CUT TO:
10:04am BBT
Britney goes to Kristen
Cabana Room



Britney: I was talking to Rachel last night.. I think she feels unsure that you would come after her
Kristen: I told her straight out that I wouldn't.
Britney: I think Rachel's just gonna leave it up to me.
Kristen: I can't do everything I said I would do, as far as giving up my life for you, but I would still keep you off the block.. As long as you can keep us safe, we're gonna keep you safe. I think that.. It sucks that me and my friend have to be on the block, but it works out best this way, because otherwise it would be too suspect. Ultimately, you're the one making this move, so my priority is keeping you safe, over Rachel... But I'm not definitely going after Rachel.. I'm not gonna come gunning after her, unless something happens that I have to.

Rachel comes to the door and stands outside for a moment before entering. They compliment her hair..

Rachel: Thanks. I was gonna ask Britney if I could talk to her when you're done.
Britney: Sure.

Rachel leaves to change her batteries. Kristen guarantees Britney her safety, in the event she does win HoH. Britney feels like double eviction is coming up soon, and this is a big deal.

Kristen: If you win HoH, we can talk about what's best. And if I win HoH, we can talk about what's best for you, because I don't wanna jeopardize you by putting certain people up.
Britney: If I use PoV today, you and Hayden will stay in the house, for sure.
Kristen: And we will have your back. The only thing I ask, is that if you have to put me up, please have it be as a pawn, not a target. Cuz that was my biggest sacrifice.. You're the one making the move, so there's no question, I'm gonna make a move for you.

They talk hypothetical next HoH...

Kristen: I'm not gonna say for sure I'm going after somebody yet, because it changes every day. The only way I would ever put you up is if it was the very end and I had no other choice.

Britney: Ok.. I'm gonna go up there and tell her you offered safety for you, me and her.
Kristen: And tell her that if either of us win HoH, we want her input about who to put up.

Talk turns to Kathy... and how she's only ever said she wants to make it to jury.

Kristen: I haven't even talked to Hayden about this, but do you really think the people in this house will want to keep me over Kathy?
Britney: I do.. and I think Brendon and Rachel would really like to get rid of her too... I think if you went up, you'd definitely have me, Enzo, Lane, Hayden. I think Ragan and Matt. I think it's 100% that you'd stay.
Kristen: I understand this move is being made so I can stay in the house...
Britney: And if I pulled you, it would've looked way too suspicious against us.
Kristen: The whole house would've loved it, but if Brendon wins HoH next week, you would've been screwed.

CUT TO:
10:19am - 10:53am BBT
HoH
Britney & Rachel
Britney leaves to go upstairs and talk to Rachel in HoH...



Rachel: So, what did Kristen say?
Britney: I just asked to talk to her real quick, and I said, there's no way I would use PoV on you, no offense, but I may use it on Hayden... I said, I'm not doing it if Rachel doesn't want me to do it, and she's like, no I totally understand, Rachel and Brendon are totally safe... I'm really scared the double eviction is gonna be, not next Thursday, but the next one, and if we can get 2 weeks out of Kristen, like we did out of Hayden, then that protects us through the double eviction.
Rachel: That only leaves them Matt, Lane, Enzo and Ragan... I've thought about this all night long. We're literally making deals with our friends to sacrifice our enemies..
Britney: I know.. I know.. but if it's 2 weeks, that covers a double eviction... I don't want my friends to go home, but I don't want me to go home more.

Rachel: You have Brendon and I, 100%. By the same token, doing the deal with Hayden and Kristen leaves them in the house for the double eviction... To win the double eviction.. In that spot, who's she gonna put up? And then next week, whoever wins HoH, who're they gonna put up?
Britney: If Brendon wins HoH next week, he can put em straight back up.
Rachel: But what about the deal?
Britney: The deal is one-sided.. They can't put us up, but there's nothing to say we can't put them up.

Talk turns to Kathy...

Britney: I don't feel like Kathy guarantees Kristen stays. I think people are gonna scramble to do what you want.
Rachel: I think Ragan and Kristen are close.
Britney: They are, but Ragan, Matt and I are your friends... and we're gonna want to do what you say. I don't know. I'm just thinking double eviction week...
Rachel: That's smart.

Back to Kathy...

Britney: If it's a crap shoot, Kathy has as much of a chance as anyone, and she'd put up you and me.
Rachel: I just feel like this is so dangerous..
Britney: It is dangerous.. and bold...

Hemming and hawing...

Britney: So.. do you think we should get the deal with Hayden, put up Kathy, and still send Kristen home? If I pull off Hayden, I think the house will do what we want. I think Lane and Enzo will do what we want. I think if Hayden and Kristen make it through this week, they wont make it much longer, because now the whole house knows they're an alliance. They were trying to flyu under the radar and be secretive... but now.. At least if they are here, it does take the target off of you and Brendon a little bit. It's still there, but it's lessened.

Rachel reaffirms her complete commitment to Britney. Britney does same.

Britney: I feel like you and me can go super far. I feel like eventually, the two of you are gonna get split up, and I feel like you're the one who's gonna stay. I would obviously pick you to stay over Brendon.

Rachel hopes it never comes to that... Talk turns back to Kristen and how little Rachel trusts her. Then we divert to Kathy.

Britney: She's trying to secure votes and she's not even on the block yet. Based on principle alone, Kathy doesn't deserve to make it to the jury house.

Rachel takes it back to Kristen and her manipulative nature in the game...

Britney: I think that Hayden is trustworthy... but I think he's here for himself. He doesn't want me to pull Kristen off. I really think, yes they're together, but when it comes down to it, he wants to be here, more than he wants her to be here.
Rachel: I agree.

***Britney is masterful at the soft sell.

Rachel: The deal with Hayden is good for you, no matter who I put up, right?
Britney: Yeah.
Rachel: OK.. 'cause I'm thinking of someone else...

After some holding back, Rachel confesses... Lane. Britney suggests Matt instead. Rachel cant' because of last week.

Rachel: The reason I say Lane is because he'll guarantee Kristen goes home.
Britney: Well, if you want to 100% guarantee she goes home, it's probably better I don't even use the POV...

***Lane?? That doesn't work for Britney. lol.

Talk reverts to Kristen and her behavior this week... starting way back at the HoH reveal. Britney brings it back to Kathy...

Rachel: You're guaranteed to vote for Kristen to go home?
Britney: Whatever you want. But if you want to guarantee she goes home, I probably shouldn't use it at all.
Rachel: But that'll piss off Hayden... But you could just blame it all on me.
Britney: And he's safe.

The dance continues..



Rachel: I'm scared of Kristen, bottom line. And I don't know what she's gonna do... I also know she doesn't have a problem lying and backstabbing people... I have a problem with that.
Britney: That's the thing, if it's not 100% that you'll put up Kathy, for my game, it's not worth it... Cause if you put up Lane...
Rachel: I know.. they'll get pissed off.
Britney: You know we will shoot outselves in the face if Kathy wins F'in HoH next week. She deserves to be here least of all... and she sure doesn't deserve to be in the jury house... But, if Kristen wins it...

***Swing your partner, Dosey Do...

Britney: I think you're right. It's definitely playing with fire. She's making deals with all of us, and the people she's not making deals with are people we want here...

Rachel: If you're in final 2, Britney, and I'm in the Jury and Kathy's in there, I will make sure she votes for you.... If you won HoH next week, all you'd have to do is put up Kathy...
Britney: It would be a no brainer. That would suck though. I wouldn't wanna put up anyone next to her. I'd have to use someone as a pawn, and I'd have to tell them...
Rachel: But at least it's a no brainer.

Britney: So you think I should not use it?
Rachel: It's just so risky..
Britney: I agree. It's risky to keep an alliance in the house when you don't have to.
Rachel: It's also risky with them, because they're willing to make any deal.. so it's all bs.
Britney: Ok.. I'm gonna go talk to Hayden.

Rachel: I don't want you to feel like I'm forcing your hand.
Britney: I don't. Not at all...

They hug it out and recommit..

Britney: It's just too risky.
BB: Britney, please come to the Diary Room.
Britney: It better not be now.
Brendon: They usually do it around noon or 11..

CUT TO:
10:53am BBT
Taj
Kathy & Kristen

Kristen's feeling like the PoV is not going to be used. Kathy assures her it will, because Rachel and Brendon make stupid moves, and if they want to get rid of you, this is a stupid move.

CUT TO:
10:54am BBT
HoH
Rachel & Brendon

Rachel tells Brendon the conversation between her and Britney...

CUT TO:
10:56am BBT
Taj
Kathy & Kristen

Kathy's nonsensical, and Kristen keeps responding, "I know."


Kathy: I'm not beggin' or pleadin... They're stupid.. You're gonna have to lie to em..
Kristen: Britney just kept emphasizing that Rachel's just not sure she can trust me...

CUT TO:
10:59am BBT
Back to HoH

Brendon and Rachel are shaking protein shakes and talking about how easy it'll be to buy off just about anyone in the house with her 5,000 dollars...


11:07am BBT
HoH
Brendon & Rachel
BB: Houseguests, this is a lockdown. Please go outside and close the sliding glass doors.
Rachel: Ooh. It is now. Nothing in this house is a coincidence. They called her in there right when we finished talking. She never got a chance to tell Hayden she's not using it.
Brendon: Are you positive she wont?
Rachel: Positive. She doesn't want to take the chance I'll put up Lane or Enzo, instead of Kathy.

They head outside and join the rest of the HGs on the couch..



The HGs are spread out across the yard, awaiting their fate. The Pre PoV Ceremony chatter is high-brow: Garlic Farts.


11:14am BBT - Trivia!!! Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a PoV Ceremony. Will she or wont she?




Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds,
And Start Watching the Real Big Brother!
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







73 Comments:

Blogger Hodge said...

Going to be a GREAT DAY i hope Brit uses it.

August 2, 2010 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Carolyn 1 - GaYToR 0

She got me. But I'm still laughing that Genie got Carolyn yesterday. teehee.

:o)

August 2, 2010 at 8:52 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

DANG IT! I got got. ok.

Good Monday Mornign to all Dish Lovers!! Hope the weekend was great.

I'll be lurking today, mostly.

Enjoy.

August 2, 2010 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Currently En-ane are a long way from the block, so in the absense of me getting what I want I guess I'll have to settle for chaos. britney, use the POV!

Ra-den is neck and neck with En-ane for the title of "Lest Brain Power Between a Showmance"

August 2, 2010 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

PLEASE!! Rachel use your brain today. I want Kathy out too, and I didn't even want her to go to Jury, but this would be such a golden opportunity to hit the BRAgade. Sure, you don't know about it, nor does anyone else in the house but those 4, but THAT would be what makes for 'good TV'.

I'd like to see her put Matt up and watch them squirm. There would be some tit for tat there, or I guess not. She just needs to put up a make, and not Regan, which I don't see her doing anyway.

Maybe Brendon will get some clue and work his magic on Rachael but I don't see that happening. He's just as clueless.

Please, DR, for once I want you to work that magic we all know you do. Put a flea in her ear. This is the perfect time to do it, and make us happy. Don't start it next week, please.

:o)

August 2, 2010 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger Crisi said...

Hey...just had a thought.

I want next year for AG to move the Jury house to BFE and not spectacular and vacation like.

In all the seasons of BB, I have never seen so many people just "wanting to get to the Jury house" and collect stipend while on vacation. This is ridiculous to me. What happened to the good ol' times when players actually wanted to win? I think of the THOUSANDS of people that applied (my mom) and were denied, that would give their big toe to try to compete till the end.

Anyway, if you send them to jury house not so fabulous, maybe you would get people wanting to stay and play.

Here are my suggestions:
No Beach
No Pool
No central Air
No ALCOHOL
No Mansion

Anyone else feel that way??

August 2, 2010 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

Even if Britney wants to use the POV, Rachel just needs to tell Britney that Lane is going up instead of Kathy against Kristen. I am sure that Kristen will go and Lane will stay. Then Hayden will have to decide where his loyalities really lay. And so will the Brogade. I doubt if Britney would use the POV if Lane goes up instead of Kathy.

August 2, 2010 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Cam #1. The sock monkey. I know these are new ones, and love them, even before the Super Bowl commercials, but every time I see one it makes me think of my great-grandmother, Granny, who made one for me before I can even remember having it. If I had to pick one family member that influenced my life more than any other, it has to be Granny.

:o)

August 2, 2010 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

This deal won't happen because Britney won't have the guts to do it if Rachel says no. I would love for Brit to take a stand but I just don't see it happening.

August 2, 2010 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Still not that interested until two of the Clown Brigade go up. But it seems like En-ane would consider going against Hayden and vote out Kristen.

August 2, 2010 at 9:08 AM  
Blogger misslissa said...

Goodmorning Carolyn and all!! This should be an interesting day either way!! I'm hoping she will use it just for the drama lol

August 2, 2010 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger Val said...

Good Morning All :)

As much as I love mix-up in the house. I think the best would be for Brenden to win the next HOH. Like him or not, it will be the only way for people and alliances to be called out.

August 2, 2010 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger Crisi said...

Uh-oh!!! Britney better back off my man!!!! Tim Tebow is off limits!! He played ball for us, Gators, and we will miss him terribly, but I now have a reason to be a Bronco fan, and I can still wear all the orange and blue clothes.

Actually, I am too old and warped for Timmy, but I told my daughter to go to college and when she is done and he is done in NFL, she can marry him!! She is only 9, but I want her to know that momma wold love for her to bring home a man like that! Probably the only man daddy wouldnt torment too!

August 2, 2010 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger Didi said...

Does anyone else think what Kathy is saying is bizarre?

She is in the house- playing BB and she acts like she is not an equal to Kristen. I'm not sure but it almost seems like Kristen has almost brainwashed into thinking that HER (Kristen's) presence in the house is MUCH MUCH more important than Kathy's.

Why isn't Kathy saying NO way- I don't want to be put up. Why isn't she getting pissy with Britney for even wanting to use the POV, and why then isn't she pleading with Rachel to see where the house really stands- but NOT putting her (kathy) up and put someone else up against Kristen- like maybe Ragan. Afterall, Ragan loves the idea of pawns.....and that's of course all he'd be. He is funny and I do like him, but he's gotten a bit complacent and this would surely rattle him for a few days.

♥♥♥

August 2, 2010 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger ScottDish!!! said...

Love me some Rachel and Brendon..but seriously..what are they thinking by agreeing this lame POV deal with Hayden and Kristin?? Oh, my. I hope they don't actually do this. But, hope to God that Rachel will at the very least not put Kathy up..like hello???...Oh well. The Kathy/Root Beer talk in HOH last night was Hilarious!!

August 2, 2010 at 9:24 AM  
Blogger maciemay said...

Completely off the subject, but I so want an all-star next year!

What I would really like to see is survivor players against Big brother players! I would love to see some BB alumni against some survivor alumni on Survivor and Some BB alumni against some Survivor alumni in the Bb House! Oh, how great would that be! Same basic rules totally different games!

I can see like Russel (survivor) and Evil Dick, that would be great! Or Janelle and Parvati. I am sure there is many more Survior and BB player that would be great either working together or against each other! But that would make some good t.v.! You would also see the true reality t.v. player! Two great games, with some excellent players in one game! I would so be glued to the t.v.!

August 2, 2010 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Hodge! :)
Good Morning, GayTor! :p~
Good Morning, Zany! :) Baby Smooch!
Good Morning, Johnny5! :)
Good Morning, Crisi! :)
Good Morning, Vicki! :)
Good Morning, MIchelle in IN! :)

August 2, 2010 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger RSR said...

I would love for Britney to use the POV...shake things up a little bit! If she doesn't use it, shouldn't everyone keep quiet about breaking deals to rach/brendon until they're sure Brendon doesn't win HOH next week?

August 2, 2010 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Britney: If I go home, and Nick has broken up with me, I'm gonna go ahead and marry Tim Tebow. It could happen, Lane.

HA! at that. But speaking of Tebow, has everyone heard he just signed a contract with Jockey? He's not one of my favorites, because he beat Colt McCoy for a couple of Heisman Trophys and Colt McCoy is my MAN! I don't care if he did just get married, he is fantastic eye candy. I've saved so many .jpg's of his hot bubble butt and with his jock strap showing through. Hhmmm... I think I just sprung some wood.

:o)

August 2, 2010 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

here is something i never understood...

britney knows the proposed deal with hayden and rachel;

britney knows the proposed deal with herself and hayden;

hayden knows the proposed deal with britney and rachel;

britney and hayden both know that hayden will break his deal with rachel, and hayden knows that britney will break her deal with rachel...

ye tthey trust each other???

i hope if she uses the pov, rachel puts up matt, britney keeps calling matt untrustworthy to brigade members.

August 2, 2010 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Can Brendon please stop being a walking billboard for UCLA?

August 2, 2010 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

G'morning, MacieMay! :)

MOrning, RSR! :)

Morning, LScott! :)

MIchelle in IN! AMEN! Fight on!

August 2, 2010 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger Crisi said...

Gaytor.....oh yeah, loved when I heard about Jockey. Unfortunately the first picture they released was one of him in a T-shirt.

When I heard, the visual that ran in my head was, well you know! I felt like a true pervert and I am still waiting, anxiously for the undies!!!!!

August 2, 2010 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger maciemay said...

Hi Carolyn

August 2, 2010 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Wendy2! :)
Good Morning, Kantro! :)

Good MOrning, ShiSHi! :)
Good Morning, Kevin! :)
Good Morning, Hodge! :)

Good MOrning, DIdi!
Good morning, MsFitz! :)
Good morning, Slick! :)
Good Morning, Vicki! :)

Good Morning, MacieMay! :)
Good Morning, Sparklin! :)
Good Morning, Janice! :)
Good Morning, Michelle in IN! :)
Good Morning, Pooh! :)

Good Morning, Rana! :)
Good Morning, Val! :)

Good Morning, Crisi! :)
Good Morning, BBFanatic in TX! :)

August 2, 2010 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger MG said...

Good Morning All -

Vicki already said my exact thoughts!!

Brendon and Rachel would be total idiots to think that they can trust ANYONE but themselves!!

August 2, 2010 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, MG :)

August 2, 2010 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

you know, thinking back through my experiences with my friends...I wonder if they play that game "with" me? "Who get's stuck with The Dork?" hrm.

I might have to start playing it with coworkers.

August 2, 2010 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

Good morning... Craziness I tell you.. Craziness!!!

I'm hoping Brit Brit uses the POV on Hayden and Rachel puts up Kathy -- BUT Kristen gets voted out.

I mean, Kathy really needs to go and not make the coveted Jury house -- however Kristen going would really stir things up not only between Bren-chal -- but the whole Bro-gade!!

Let's hurry up and wait -- the most boring part of the week is upon us!

August 2, 2010 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

ok, I wasn't thinking, and I just sent an email to someone telling them I need to "pick my 'toes"

I had to explain...

'toes as in short for tomatoes, hence the preceding apostrophe.

sometimes the random email doesn't go over as well as the random comment.

August 2, 2010 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Zany - LOL!

Kantro - I couldn't disagree with you more. This part of the week is when all the real action happens! This part of the week is when it gets decided who stays and who goes..

Who has game and who's out the door!

August 2, 2010 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger MG said...

Hey Britney -

You just told Kristen "I know you don't want to lie" as Kristen tells you she just lied to Rachel. She's also backpedaling on the "deal" she made with you yesterday.

Get a clue Brit - don't use the POV

August 2, 2010 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Crisi, I pretty much doubt Tebow will ever get below the waist. I don't know what to expect. If he sticks to his 'values' I don't see it happening. I'd love to see it, just to size things up for myself and check for how much padding would be used.

I'll be watching for it.

:o)

August 2, 2010 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger Kassie said...

man i wish they would just do the pov to see the house start turning.

August 2, 2010 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Lane: It was my birthday, so my friends got me the biggest girl in there, and she wouldn't give me my change.

Really? Do strippers give change? It's a serious question. I don't go to those kinds of strip clubs... OK I've gone twice to be polite to people of that persuasion. I got really drunk first, BLIND drunk.

Now, male strippers I can talk about. I love going to "New Meat Night" at a local bar. I know for a fact those boys don't give change.

:o)

August 2, 2010 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Carolyn, I need to pick your brain.

When does double eviction week normally happen? I'm thinking they are so set on the idea that it is going to happen next, they are clueless.

As usual, I'm too lazy to try to go look for it myself. I know it's in the archives, but I think you probably know it without even thinking for a millisecond.

:o)

August 2, 2010 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning GayTor

Good Morning Carolyn

I really don't want Brit to use the PoV. I think she needs to keep the Noms the way they are. Kris needs to go and Hayden needs to get his head back in the game and not on Kris. From the way Rachel and Brandon were talking late last night they are not going to help either one of them (and Hayden and Kris thought they were so smart) We shall see what happens today :)

August 2, 2010 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger Kassie said...

round and round i cant take much more anyone else felling that way. They just might over thing this game if they keep talking about it.

August 2, 2010 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger Hodge said...

omg no Brit....you just screwed up, saying that if she puts someone else up the deal still stands....omg...big mistake

August 2, 2010 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

To be 100% honest, I'm still not TOTALLY invested in any one housemate. Usually by this time I Have a favorite and at his time, the only person I truly LIKE is Britney & sorta Ragan.

I mean there are people I definitely want to see go, like Rachel or Matt ..but overall no one I am 100% rooting for.

However, I do hope Britney uses the POV, Kristen stays, Kathy goes and maybe this will make for drama so we can all see Rachel go home next week!

August 2, 2010 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Its funny because I can never tell on the feeds what Rachel's real plans are (she makes everyone she talks to think that she will be going in their direction) but then in her DR sessions on the shows she (at least it is edited this way) doesn't seem to be fooled at all... on the next show I am sure she will be like "Kristen thinks I am buying her deal? No way! Like... there is no way she and Hayden aren't going after us after this week!"

August 2, 2010 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

I think Rachel will put Lane up if the POV gets used

August 2, 2010 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Gaytor: normally around the final 6

August 2, 2010 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger Val said...

Come on Kathy...
Calling Rachel, Brenden, and Britney stupid. You really can't talk. Then asking the sense in keeping her in the house last week? Try the fact you are terrible at this game..

August 2, 2010 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like it might be time for Brit to put up or shut up. I am still praying she doesn't use it.

August 2, 2010 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

morning everyone!

August 2, 2010 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

resting hand...

August 2, 2010 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger Didi said...

Hi All,
At 9:23AM this morning I posted a thought of what Rachel should do to ensure Kristen goes home- like put someone other than kathy up.

And I can't believe the conversation that she and BRitney are having..lol. And Carolyn - loved your comment about *putting Lane up doesn't work for Britney" hee hee.

They just didn't plan on Rachel being smart enough to think a little deeper than the surface. I am hoping that Britney tells Lane and others and it all gets back to Rachel and Brendon.

Love how Britney does her back peddle dance...hee hee. Oh, maybe I shouldn't use it then, oh really Britney, why not?

I predict she won't end up using it. If she uses it and Lane or Enzo go up she really can't blame it on Rachel. If she choses to use the POV to take someone off the block that the Hoh wanted up there- then the power and control of situation now becomes the Hoh's to deal with. And Rachel, as Hoh can make any decision she wants.

I think it was a smart play to plant the seed of the possibility of Lane going up. Now all of them will have no idea what she really would do if Britney uses it.

♥♥♥Didi

August 2, 2010 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Thnaks my lover, I was thinking 6 also. Many of them are thinking this week, or they are making me think they are. Granted, I stay confused.

I'm liking Rachael's thinking now and I hope she sticks to it. Put up Lane. I think Rachael knows Lane is Britney's bestie. That will stop Britney from using the PoV. I could see that in her eyes.

:o)

August 2, 2010 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Here we go...will she or won't she?


I hope she does!

August 2, 2010 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Resting hands? Carolyn, do I need to start shipping full hands your way and not just fingers and ears and ice?

:o)

August 2, 2010 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger Hodge said...

comeon brit...use the POV....here we go all, Trivia time, feeds will be out for about an hour of so right Carolyn?

August 2, 2010 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger jane said...

What on earth are they referring to when they use the phrase "bojangles"? I know that name/reference has been used in various ways, but ultimately it hearkens back to Bill Robinson and black-face. I suppose they are clueless to that.

August 2, 2010 at 11:16 AM  
Blogger Hodge said...

ahhh this is the most intense 2 days in the house that i can ever remember, with the POV part of it anyways..maybe only cause i want her to use it and she MIGHT have gotten talked out of it.

August 2, 2010 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Jane - I dunno! But I think that's a yes to them being clueless.

Hodge - yup! usually about an hour.

August 2, 2010 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

WTG DR! Wonder if they heard me about giving some little push today?

I'm glad Rachael said Lane because that hits closer to home with Britney, but I'd rather see Enzo go up and sweat it about if the BRAgade is still intact. He would be working HARD! And, they always usually target anyone who has won a big ticket item, which Enzo has with his flat screen TV. He knows this and that would make for 'good TV' even more than Lane as a replacement.

Now that we know what Rachael will do (hopefully) I'd love to see Britney use that PoV

:o)

August 2, 2010 at 11:20 AM  
Blogger Hodge said...

ugh why an hour...it only take 5 fricken mins to do the POV, lol, going nuts already.

August 2, 2010 at 11:20 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Jane, Bojangles is something Enzo (who else) came up with Week 1.

I can't remember how it started but it was a clue word or something like that I think. It was a bit funny at the time and I don't think he meant it racist, but who knows what goes on in his mostly clueless head. I think he was just referring to the song.

:o)

August 2, 2010 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

OH MY!! It WILL DEF be a shock to Hayden when she doesn't use it but DANG does this make GREAT TV. Rachel caught Britney at exactly the right time. Seems Big Brother was just waiting for the perfect moment after the scrambling and dust settled before shutting it down. Perfection! Altho I still am hoping she uses it lol

August 2, 2010 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Hello Carolyn and Dishers.

I think Britney will use the POV.

She uses it, she knows Lane will stay with the votes and she secures a deal with Hayden where he will vote for her if he's in the jury house.

And the bonus Hayden will stil be a target for Rachel and Brendon. She will also have Lane going after Rachel (he is already, but Rachel doesn't know it yet, but she will now).

August 2, 2010 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

WOOOHOO! I was going to take my break and find some lunch but no way now. This could be short and sweet, or sweaty.

I'm ready for a big afternoon of fireworks. I want sparks, fireworks, fire and blood. I'm feeling we are about to get it all.

Rest them up Carolyn. Prep Genie. Change her fingers and ears and hand it over. You deserve a BIG break.

:o)

August 2, 2010 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger HighHorse said...

1) I think it is extremely unfortunate that BB didn't give Brit a chance to go talk to Hay/Kris and let them know Rach didn't want her to use the POV. Now Hay/Kris didn't have a chance to change Rach's mind.

2) It is also quite transparent how Rachel all of a sudden changed her mind on the proposed deal, after she went into the DR. She was obviously quite guided by the DR.

3) Why is BB so pro-Rach/Bren? It would have been very entertaining to see Rach/Bren take the deal, and then get stabbed in the back. Both would've flipped. Now there isn't that opportunity.

August 2, 2010 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger jane said...

And speaking of bigoted references, Mr. Education has no problem with the constant use of the word retarded. Ragan should also know better, not to mention isn't Britnay's brother special needs of some kind?

Did PC start and end with my generation?

August 2, 2010 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Jane, upon watching the show last night my partner (who is black, I'm half black) anyway he follows all of the AFrican American history dating way back and he was like TURN THAT OFF! Because he literally heard them saying bojangles and he was SO mad I could be watching and listenig and INVESTED in a show where they were promoting racism...I was so confused...I continued watching but hew as fuming, I was too invested to turn it off...and I never did ask him why he got so upset...guess I should. Eh.

August 2, 2010 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good morning/afternoon to all! :)

I hope that Britney uses it and Rachel puts up Lane...ultimate back-fire on the plan. But that's just me...I want to see some drama! :)

August 2, 2010 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger ajs221 said...

Hello All...I really want Britney to NOT use the POV..I want Kristen gone...Her crazy eye thing is making me uncomfortable.

August 2, 2010 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger ninaroxx74 said...

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I don't see Brittany using the POV so another boring week. Hopefully someone in this game will grow some. This is crazy this year I have no favorites but I have a list of one's that are no my fav lol. Have a great day

August 2, 2010 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Phew! Just made it before the fireworks begin! If Rachel is riled, Britney used it. If Hayden/Kristin are riled, she didn't!

Hello lovely dishers!!! :)

August 2, 2010 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger HighHorse said...

Why are you guys questioning if she will use it? It's quite clear, after the last conversation with Rach, that she will not. She has stated to everyone that she won't use it if Rach doesn't want her to and of course, Rach doesn't.

August 2, 2010 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Once again Rachel guesses wrong.

August 2, 2010 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

New Top Post!!

PoV Ceremony Spoiler & Aftermath

August 2, 2010 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

I might get got . . . but here goes:

If Britney uses the POV - OMG!! I hope she doesn't use it and Kristen goes home.

I have only read the TOR, making my way to the TMR - if Rachel does have a brain, and I think she does, she better get Britney to not use the POV - I hope Enzo and Lane also convinced Britney to not use the POV.

Oh today is going to be huge either way . . .

Morning/Afternoon All!!

August 2, 2010 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Sure it would have been a fake alliance, but right now even that would be better than what she has. At least she would have tried to strengthen their position

August 2, 2010 at 11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below