;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Big Brother 12: Late Afternoon into Early Evening

Good evening, BB Lovers! It's 5pm in the BB12 house, and that means it's massage time up in the HoH. If you haven't been around the blog or the live feeds for the past couple hours, please check out Genie's Afternoon Update for all the details on Kristen's latest attempts, Ragan's latest discovery and Brendon's little chat with Enzo.


Rachel's been extra attentive and loving this late afternoon, what with Brendon's vote on the line for Kristen. Brendon told Rachel that Kristen approached him alone a couple hours ago, and while she made some good points, she remains the target, and as it stands right now, Brendon will be voting to evict her. Still, a little extra TLC doesn't hurt... and keeping an eye on the spy screen.


CUT TO:
5:18pm BBT
Enzo, Lane, Matt

Matt: We want final 6 Brigade plus Ragan and Britney, if possible. Britney brought it up to me this morning... She named us all plus her and Ragan...
Enzo: We're like 300 spartans in this place right now.
Lane: I can't wait to see the faces of sadness.. and then I can say, you're up on the block because you didn't compete.
Enzo: And I want only competitors in this house.
Lane: Hayden might have the fire right now.
Enzo: The way this season's going..
Lane: And his SGF is leavin'.
Enzo: What's SGF?
Lane: Sister Girl Friend.
Enzo: Once she's gone, we gotta f'in ask him... Tie him up.. No lights.. Who is she? WHat does she know?
Lane: Do we need to kill her?
Enzo: He tried really hard to keep her.
Lane: And of course we're gonna try hard to keep the extras, but if I'm up against Britney...
***Baby, bye bye byeee
Enzo: Just little by little, sneakiness by sneakiness, we're gonna take em out.


5:25pm BBT
It's chow time.. and time for a big silly DR leak for Lane... about what he looks for in a cougar, among other things.

The rest of the HGs are gathered in the Kitchen and Dining area, including Rachel and Brendon. Massage time is over. Time for a little food and a workout.

Ragan's cracking up.

CUT TO:
Cabana Room
Kathy & Kristen
5:31pm BBT
The sisters of doom are isolating themselves. Always a good idea when you'r eon the block.

Kristen: It just doesn't help him at all to have Hayden here.
Kathy: I know everybody likes Hayden, but I didn't know they were all so close.
Kristen: I can't stand this, Kathy. Like, just make a f'ing decision. Nobody's gonna hold anything against you. You can't keep voting the way the whole house wants you to vote. It doesn't work like that.


***Umm.. yes it does.
Kristen: The way this whole thing is working is sickening.
Kathy: We need America's help, in the right hands.
Kristen: I'm not even gonna talk to him about it anymore...
Kathy: And nobody's told me what they want. Why am I the only left out person?

Kristen: Nobody's gonna.

This conversation is ongoing, in lather rinse, repeat mode...

CUT TO:
5:53pm
Dinner is over. The guys are already playing pool. Rachel asks Britney to join her in the hammock.. Off they go.



Britney: So have you got game talked?
Rachel: Oh yeah. Britney, we cannot keep her in this house.
Britney: She wont. There's no way.
Rachel: I was sleeping, and she pulled Brendon aside to talk to him without me.
Britney: I don't think Ragan will even vote for her. I think she'll go out 6-1.
Rachel: She says she has 3 votes.
Britney: That's what everyone says..
Rachel: Did you hear her argument about Hayden?
Britney: No.
Rachel: You know that Hayden and his alliance is gonna come after you, but I'm by myself.. I'm like, her being here is way more dangerous to me. Did you talk to Hayden last night?
Britney: Yeah.. He's not mad at all, and a big part of that has to do with you.
Rachel: I don't think he'd want his other friend to go on the block...
Britney: He was nervous last night, but I was like, Hayden, you need to relax.
Rachel: And I think it makes her look worse that she's going around game talking.. Like, if Brendon was on the block, I'd just say, you decide... I'm not saying one word against him.
Britney: I expected her to not game talk anyone at all.
Rachel: Me too!
Britney: Then I get out of the DR, and people are telling me she's all over them.
Rachel: She's such a b*tch.
Britney: I knew she'd try to manipulate the guys.
Rachel: Me too, but I can't believe she approached Brendon.
Britney: She's talked to all of them 2 or 3 times.. Me too..
Rachel: She actually said to Brendon, you're gonna need someone when Rachel goes.
Britney: She traps you when she's talking to you too.. She closes the door to the Cabana Room. Last night, Ragan and I were next in pool, and she would not quit talking. I was dying!

6pm BBT
It's Britney's turn to play. She gets up to go to the pool table. Brendon comes over and joins Rachel on the Hammock. Rachel immediately repeats the conversation with Britney, and they continue game talking...




CUT TO:
6:05pm BBT
Cabana Room
Hayden has joined Kathy & Kristen in the Cabana room. I check in and nobody's talking.. Then Kathy starts in with a dream. Hopping back out to the backyard..

Instant pay off! Ragan has lost his mind.


He's dancing around the backyard, holding a piece of paper that has flown in from the sky, shouting Final 2 Role Reversal... and making everyone in the backyard crack up.


Rachel and Brendon dive straight back into game talk, about who can and cannot be trusted - for which they have a truly limited understanding, since the answer is no one, but they think they have a couple of allies. Then they move on to some Jedi Training... Before and After style..

CUT TO:
6:22pm BBT
Cam 3
Ragan joins Rachel on the Hammock



Ragan: I don't think she's gonna have the votes.

Ragan tells Rachel that his entire line of thought this morning was spurned by a DR session. He says, "The guy in there straight up told me, 'you're missing an alliance.' "

6:25pm BBT
Ragan: So listen what I'm gonna do... I'm gonna let Kristen stay at my place. She wants to stay in L.A. a while, and the rent is paid, and...
***Listen, Rachel, what I'm really telling you is that I'm not voting to keep her.
Rachel: That's really nice of you.
Ragan: I'm gonna wait til Wednesday night to tell her, 'cause I don't want her to feel weird about it...

Ragan goes away. Matt approaches.

Rachel: I'm gonna go take like 7 advil.
Matt: Headache?
Rachel: Other ache.
Matt: oooh.. Enjoy those 7th generation tampons. I'm sure there as great as all other 7th generation products.
Rachel: I know, right.

Rachel goes inside...

Rachel: Ragan, what candy goes good with working out?

6:29pm BBT
Rachel, Matt & Ragan grab some towels and head to the center of the yard.

Rachel: Is today one of your hard days?
Ragan: I don't know. Why don't you feel me and find out. Matt, could you move your towel closer? Maybe on top of me? Look how close you are?!
Matt: I think I'm more invested in this relationship than you are..

Ragan shows her the routine.. They all have a little stretch...

Ragan: I don't think I'm drinking tonight.
Matt: I don't think I am either.
Rachel: Well, Enzo runs the liquor alliance...
Ragan: Ok, ladies, are we ready to go? And.. we're sweatin to the oldies... And go.. You should feel it all the way to the root of your vagina.


Matt: My cervix is getting so ripped right now.
Ragan: My sugar walls.
Matt: I think I just broke my hymen.

The giggles go on... So does the ab work...


6:49pm BBT
Backyard - Couch
Kathy & Kristen

While Ragan, Matt & Rachel are doing abs, and Enzo, Britney, Brendon and Lane can be heard having fun by the pool table, Kathy's making rude remarks about Rachel... Par for the course.

6:54pm BBT
The abs and giggles continue... Ragan gives an exercise video introduction, and they decide it should be called "Sexy Bitch Abs."

Workout done. Ragan and Rachel discuss mad DR suggestions, and decide that they need to just think for themselves. "We may be hamsters, but we're not lab control rats."

Rachel heads inside and runs into Brendon.

Rachel: Can I have a kiss, please.
Brendon: Of course.

CUT TO:
6:58pm BBT

Rachel & Britney are planning a bubble bath for later tonight... They head out to the backyard together, passing Kristen & Brendon in the kitchen. Brendon offers to make them coffee.. they accept. Rachel's en route to the elliptical.



Britney's hanging with Enzo, Lane and Brendon by the pool table. Ragan, Hayden and Matt are talking work out.

CUT TO:
7:03pm BBT
Kitchen
F3
Hayden & Ragan

Ragan: Hayden, I really think you're fine. I think people are gonna keep an open mind, and I think they'll be sure tomorrow night, but I think you're fine.
Hayden: Either way, I lose... I really wanna stay, but if I stay, she goes.
Ragan: I understand.

Ragan tells him he's going to offer Kristen to stay at his place... and that he hasn't told her yet.

Hayden: That'd be great for her.. or me..
Ragan: Oh, you'd be welcome to it too, but I really don't think that's gonna be the situation.
Hayden: Thanks, but.. this is Big Brother.
Ragan: I don't wanna make it seem that I don't have an open mind. I'm just being realistic.

Ragan goes outside, saying he's gonna do legs. Hayden stands at the counter, looking defeated, then...


Hayden: I'm gonna win this whole thing.


CUT TO:
7:23pm BBT
F3
Kathy, Hayden and Kristen are talking about sex. Kathy says she's a dirty, dirty girl...

Meanwhile, across the yard on the hammock, Enzo and Lane are being equally vile about Kathy. Lane says she came into the house looking for some young dick. Enzo says she cuifs dust. Then they move on to game talk.



Enzo thinks they're safe throwing yet another HoH next week... Everyone's gunning for Brendon and Rachel, so why should they bloody their hands with an HoH??



In their ideal world, Kathy or Britney wins HoH.

7:28pm - Matt comes over and Enzo gives him hell about looking nervous all the time. The Brigade bravado is growing by the minute... They've said the word no less than 10 times in the past 2 minutes. Enzo & Lane return to talking about Kathy, saying she's doing pretty good for someone who just sits there smoking cigarettes.

Enzo: She probably knows about the Brigade. She probably knows everything. She's the wise old lady, sitting in the corner. This year's winner, folks..

***She could take 2nd, if y'all keep thinking she's a "waste of an HoH" to get out.

CUT TO:
7:45pm BBT
Around the house... or the yard, in this case.
  • Chatter on the couch with Lane, Britney and Kathy..
  • The pool tourney is ongoing.
7:54pm BBT
Pool Table
Cam 1
Brendon, Lane & Britney

Talk around the pool table is all about BP, the oil spill and reparations to all the people whose lives have been completely disrupted. I love these HGs.

CUT TO:
7:56pm BBT
Cabana Room
Kathy & Hayden

Kathy's nearly in tears telling Hayden how much she'll miss Kristen, and oh, by the way, she'll need his protection once Kristen's gone, 'cause she'll have no one.

Hayden: Kristen deserves to be in the jury house. There's no doubt about it. It pisses me off that she wont get there.

***subtext: Because they wouldn't put you up...

CUT TO:
8:00pm BBT
Ragan & Rachel
Backyard - Workout area

Rachel: I know, but that's some sh*t, Ragan. Like, I started crying. I don't even wanna think about it.
Ragan: Right.




Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
& Start Watching the Real Big Brother!
~or~
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







102 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

The BRIGADE:

Lane: And his SGF is leavin'.
Enzo: What's SGF?
Lane: Sister Girl Friend.
Enzo: Once she's gone, we gotta f'in ask him... Tie him up.. No lights.. Who is she? WHat does she know?
Lane: Do we need to kill her?
Enzo: He tried really hard to keep her.
Lane: And of course we're gonna try hard to keep the extras, but if I'm up against Britney...
***Baby, bye bye byeee


OMG!! I am so glad I wasn't drinking or eating anything! I laughed so hard . . . Carolyn, I know you don't make this stuff up, but oh my, these guys are funny!

August 3, 2010 at 5:30 PM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Welcome back Carolyn

I know you don't like condenming HG and try to view it from their perspective, but This has been one F'UP day since you left!
On the new poll I had to chose the Kristen's doomed option because I didn't realise how far gone that HOH is. They must be taking "the Ladder" up there!
-random Jacob's Ladder reference

August 3, 2010 at 5:32 PM  
Blogger patti said...

Rachel's hatred of Kristen is going to be her downfall in this game. She refuses to listen to reason where Kristen is concerned. So Kristen's going to go home and watch Rachel's game fall completely apart.

Revenge is sweet.

Anyone know if the offer to the new saboteur is going to be on the live show?

August 3, 2010 at 5:32 PM  
Blogger bb * fanatic * in * Texas * : ) said...

Hey Caro! I wish that eyes would open up and see what is right in front of them. Put the pettiness aside and figure it out already!

August 3, 2010 at 5:33 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

If the Brigade was a snake, everyone in the house would have been bitten by now!

It is almost like they don't see their own noses on their own faces . . . They have all named all the guys in the brigade at one time or another . . . they are going to be so p*ssed when it comes out . . . we will be entertained . . . I'm just saying . . .

August 3, 2010 at 5:33 PM  
Blogger Kassie said...

good evening the rounds and rounds go again.

August 3, 2010 at 5:34 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Watching Cake Boss while I blog and watch the live feeds - no bill paying right now . . .

Cake Boss is like watching 5 or 6 Enzo's, 'howyoudoin?'

Love it . . .

August 3, 2010 at 5:36 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Good evening again.
Kathy wants to know why no one has talked to her and why she's left out? Some one let Kathy phone a friend...No one likes you and no one wants to align with you.

August 3, 2010 at 5:39 PM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

we gotta get Kristen out of that uni

August 3, 2010 at 5:40 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

StephanieWC - All I can take credit for is the "Baby, Bye bye bye"

Hey Johnny5 :) Thank you! lol

Hi Patti! :)

Hey BBFanatic InTX :)
Hi Kassie :)

Hi Aimee! :) lol @ phone a friend

August 3, 2010 at 5:40 PM  
Blogger TheLubeFaerie said...

those last two shots of Kristin and Kathy made me laugh. They look absolutely awful. I wonder how proud they will be when they are gone and see how they looked~

August 3, 2010 at 5:41 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Keep dreamin, Johnny5. It's good to want things.

August 3, 2010 at 5:41 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Faerie - :::EFG:::

August 3, 2010 at 5:41 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Patti! :) The Sab vote ends tomorrow at midnight BBT. So the soonest we'll hear about it is maybe Thursday show.

Hiya Aimee! :)

Welcome back Stephanie WC! :)

August 3, 2010 at 5:42 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I'm doing good today. I haven't been caught by New Top Post once.

GaYtoR 3 - Evil Goddess and her Ladies in Waiting 0

Now I'm off to eat my (by now) cold Triple Delight.

:o)

August 3, 2010 at 5:46 PM  
Blogger Rana said...

Am I the only one who is freaking frustrated how clueless Brendon is about Enzo. Like come on!!!!!!! And they are clueless about Matt being with them too? ARGH! Brendon needs to win HOH on Thursday or this is going to suck!!

August 3, 2010 at 5:47 PM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Carolyn
Actually the uni is awesome but that whig! The screen caps of those 2 remind me of some 80's sitcom

August 3, 2010 at 5:47 PM  
Blogger jane said...

Hey Gaytor. I read your comments from this morning. Actually the first time she gave him that stare and everyone said she looked like she was going to murder him, I said she looked like an abuse victim.

I think I remember that Rachel's parents are ultra religious. It's very possible she has lived a lot of punishment for her rebellion.

I've said this before, I actually think Brenchel are a good couple. If they could learn from each other they would be vastly improved people and maybe even have a healthy relationship. I don't doubt they love each other. I think their feelings, both ways, are completely genuine. He is still very controlling, and she is still constantly testing him. They are both childlike in a lot of ways.

Brendon annoys me to no end, but I don't think he is a bad person. The same for Rachel, though I like her more than I like him - when she isn't being annoying. Still, his shortcomings are not mean spirited, they are self involved and immature, but he can learn to get over that. They both have serious trust issues.

I think it is a pretty safe bet that anyone cast on this show has had some serious emotional trials in their life. They cast people with an undercurrent of dysfunction. More chaos.

Anyhow, basically I agree with you.

August 3, 2010 at 5:49 PM  
Blogger Kassie said...

I wish that she would leave the room and join the other house guest she is not doing in good by being alone with Kathy all the time(kiss of death).

August 3, 2010 at 5:50 PM  
Blogger jane said...

Oh, and btw - the only really "mean" person in the house, I think, is Kathy. Pretty ironic.

August 3, 2010 at 5:50 PM  
Blogger patti said...

Hi Genie! Thought you'd left, sorry I didn't say hi earlier honey.

thanks for the response! i didn't see a whole lot of discussion here about that vote, but i voted for Enzo a couple of times just for S&G's.

If Caro can use initials I can too! :)

August 3, 2010 at 5:51 PM  
Blogger Divr said...

The sooner next week is over, the better. Once Bren is gone the game will be on. For as intelligent he is, he has no game when it comes to BB. And the two of them together brings them down. Perhaps as they had stated in the past to Matt, I believe, they dont need the money. They have both discussed donating the monies to charities.

Their only focus is on their relationship. And once they are out of BB, that has about as much chance as Jake and Vienna. They have totally played the game wrong by not mingling more among the other HG's and avoiding the glaring attention they have brought upon themselves. If they would have handled their relationship on the same level as Hay/Kris had attempted to they would have been much more of a threat.

And their kneelock on allowing or looking for any addl association with others has put them on the fast track to eviction. And with their total blindness to alliances of others in the house, it hastens their departure.

As I have stated BB Cardinal Rule #1 which they totally ignore..If they arent talking game with you, they are against you!!!!

August 3, 2010 at 5:51 PM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

Evening all! Just popped in to catch up for a bit.
Kathy wants to know why she is left out? Hello? because you are holed away with Kristen all day? Kristen's only hope to stay is if the Brigade is outed before Thursday. I kinda feel sorry for Rachel because no matter how much Brendon says he loves her, I do not she him ever accepting her for who she really is. No woman should have to change for a man. Hopefully, she will realize this before her heart is broken.

August 3, 2010 at 5:54 PM  
Blogger Marcia said...

I want Kristen gone but I just hate that Kathy will get paid to sit in the jury house and do nothing.Her claim to fame is that she voted for Monet-against the house.Big deal!Everyone knew she was going home regardless. I wasn't sure she still had a pulse this week until she thought Britney was gonna use the veto and she'd be the replacement.But even that was over fast.Aaaaarrrrrggghhhhh!!!!!!

August 3, 2010 at 5:57 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

I think I read somewheres that Brendon didn't tell Rachel about Kristins offer to keep him safe . . . I think that was smart of him to not tell her, could you imagine how ballastic she would go . . .

Ragan is just funny . . .

August 3, 2010 at 6:08 PM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Jane

Enzo's got my vote for a mean HG

August 3, 2010 at 6:11 PM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Rachel's hot mess shirt gets more accurate by the day.

August 3, 2010 at 6:14 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

StephWC - I thought she had...

Hi Marcia! :)

Hi LisaM! :) Ommmm! ;)

Hi Divr! :)

Patti - You may indeed :)

Hi Jane :) I agree. She's mean.

Hi Kassie :)

Hi Rana :)

Hi GayTor! :)

Where's Blueeeee

Hiya Genie! :)

August 3, 2010 at 6:19 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Sparklin! :)

August 3, 2010 at 6:20 PM  
Blogger bb * fanatic * in * Texas * : ) said...

Ragan and Rachel are saying do you think the DR takes you to a certain direction. Ragan just said, "He straight up said that there is an alliance."

August 3, 2010 at 6:22 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Guys - DId you get the gist of the Rachel Ragan exchange just now? I missed it completely.

August 3, 2010 at 6:25 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Hello Carolyn!
Hello everyone!

Carolyn, awesome writing, as usual!
:)

Wow, Rachel is something else! Stephen, are you still loving her?

;)

August 3, 2010 at 6:27 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

Hi Carolyn, Genie and Dishers...
Thanks again for the constant updates. I posted in the wrong thread didn't I? Too many BBDish open tabs haha!!

The BrOgade are very entertaining and I hope they win HOH (Lane/Enzo) this week. They haven't had to hide anything because they haven't done anything so nothing could be obvious.

Kathy, Rachel and now Kristen are getting on my last nerve and I don't even have the feeds lol...

August 3, 2010 at 6:27 PM  
Blogger jane said...

They were just talking about production stirring the waters. We've heard it every season.

August 3, 2010 at 6:28 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Hiya Genie! Are you enjoying vacation? :)

August 3, 2010 at 6:30 PM  
Blogger bb * fanatic * in * Texas * : ) said...

carolyn ... that's what I was just saying ... Ragan said that the guy in his DR session straight up said "there is an alliance that you are missing!" which is what prompted his speech to Ragan and Rachel.

August 3, 2010 at 6:32 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks, everyone! :)

Hi Jluvs! :)

August 3, 2010 at 6:37 PM  
Blogger bb * fanatic * in * Texas * : ) said...

I said Ragan and Rachel, I meant Kristen and Rachel.

August 3, 2010 at 6:40 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Jluvs!! I'm loving my vacation thanks hun :)

August 3, 2010 at 6:40 PM  
Blogger Sassy Sis said...

Ok, I have to share this with my fellow dishers...my cousin, Whitney Miller, just competed on Master Chef on Fox and got her "Master Chef" apron...she's moving on in the competition. SO PROUD!!! Woo Hooo

August 3, 2010 at 6:45 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

So 40% of the votes for Britney being the best gamer, that's who I chose too :)

August 3, 2010 at 6:45 PM  
Blogger Sassy Sis said...

Yes, I'm defintely pulling for one of the Bro-gade members to win the HOH on Thursday!

August 3, 2010 at 6:45 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

SassySis - How cool is that?!? Wonderful! :) You mean.. there's life outside the BB house?

August 3, 2010 at 6:48 PM  
Blogger Sassy Sis said...

Last night, when Rachel and Brenden were having their "tiff" about her talking about Vegas too much and all....did you notice that she would look for the camera. (This was on BBAD, that I was watching). She is SO FAKE!!! I'm really beginning to wonder if she is playing Brenden

August 3, 2010 at 6:49 PM  
Blogger Sassy Sis said...

Well......only that, Carolyn! HaHa!! I had to "support" the fam! HaHa!!

August 3, 2010 at 6:49 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

There is an alliance of boys and Ragan doesn't believe it!! The DR is telling them straight up and he doesn't believe it!

August 3, 2010 at 6:50 PM  
Blogger Sassy Sis said...

Why did the DR say that to him???

August 3, 2010 at 6:53 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

No wonder BB doesn't want the HG's talking about their DR sessions! Or about Production!

I wonder if Ragan maybe planted a seed in Rachel's mind . . . oh wait, look who I am talking about . . .

August 3, 2010 at 7:02 PM  
Blogger Vee S said...

Did you see that look Rachel's gave when she was about to go into the back yard and Kristen and Brendon were in the kitchen just chatting about Starbucks and Walmart. if looks could kill Kristen would have died!

August 3, 2010 at 7:03 PM  
Blogger Divr said...

Ahha, the cat is outta the bag. Ragan has been told about the guys alliance and he only hints at it with the others. Is he just wanting to avoid backstabbing Matt?

He needs to be more clear with Rachel so she understands Hayden is definitely more of a threat than Kristen. The only chance Brenchel has is to team up with someone, anyone that is serious about it.

And the only one that could be is Kristen. Now a 3 person alliance, and Kris would bring Kathy in, so now a 4 person, and Ragan a 5 person. Any of these vs a remaining 3 person Brigade.

I sorta can understand Ragan not wanting to totally disclose it with Kristen there, assuming she would be then alerting Hayden to the leak.

August 3, 2010 at 7:10 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

Man, rachel is kinda dumb with this game. BUT, with the little tidbit of info that the DR clued Ragan into another alliance, it would go to show why they believe it is shady info. It'll be sad to see Kristen go in a few days.

I HOPE Kathy wins HoH and takes Brenchel out. I'm respecting the Brigade more & more, I just want Rachel gone!!!

~ Ryan ~

August 3, 2010 at 7:18 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

Geez, I always forget to do this...HI EVERYONE!!!

~ Ryan ~

August 3, 2010 at 7:19 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Ry! :)

August 3, 2010 at 7:21 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Oooh love the pic of Hayden then the "I'm gonna win this thing"

That is awesome!

August 3, 2010 at 7:24 PM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

does anyone believe that someone would leak info to a HG in DR? I mean I do like Ragan, but even he is capable of lying to get ahead in this game.

August 3, 2010 at 7:25 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

I love the way Enzo says the word kitten like it is two words:
kit ten - I so missed what they were talking about the Brigade, someone knows?

August 3, 2010 at 7:33 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks, JLuvs :)

August 3, 2010 at 7:36 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Good evening all!
OMG Kathy bugs me. She's the oldest and most immature out of the bunch of them...I think even when she's not around and others are throwing others under the bus Kathy's the bus driver.
She's just going to float her way to the end if they don't get her out soon. :|

I love Ragan if he has another one of his talks with the feeds (which I loved) he will figure it out...especially after the clue he was given in the DR.
Just not sure he will figure it out before Thursday. (I think I still want Kristin to go first) He's also kind of blinded being friends/with Matt.

August 3, 2010 at 7:39 PM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

I cant say anything about Enzo, because I dont think anything I have to say about Enzo would make it to the post

August 3, 2010 at 7:41 PM  
Blogger katieblue said...

What kind of question was that to ask??
Who does that? I guess Brit does.

August 3, 2010 at 7:44 PM  
Blogger HighHorse said...

"Ragan tells Rachel that his entire line of thought this morning was spurned by a DR session. He says, "The guy in there straight up told me, 'you're missing an alliance.' " "

Oh you mean the DR influences the game? Shocker! ;)

Great work with the blog Caroyln. You deserve my tip as soon as I get back to my own PC.

August 3, 2010 at 7:45 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

I totally believe the DR gives the HG's info through suggestion/direction/advice. I have spoken to quite a few of the previous houseguests and although they will not admit they give them out and out info, they do direct the conversations etc. to a certain degree - for sure!

August 3, 2010 at 7:47 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Sparks :)

Hi HIgh Horse :)

Hey Katie BLue! :)

Sparklin - yup

August 3, 2010 at 7:51 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

I completely agree that the DR influences the game through hints and innuendo. At minimum, James Rhine has indicated as much. I'm not sure they would be straight forward enough to tell Ragan he was missing an alliance, but Ragan's pretty smart he could put pieces together.

I wonder if that knowledge is enough to convince Rachel it's true. I doubt it, she and Brendon have reached a whole new level of delusion.

August 3, 2010 at 7:55 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

What a cute puppy Johnny 5!

August 3, 2010 at 7:55 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

I have a feeling you Right Coasters will be going to bed soon . . . I will say good night to my friends on the other side of the continent. . . those of you on the Left Coast - Pahhrrttthayyyy on!

August 3, 2010 at 8:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Johnny_5, you definitely share my sentiment....for me, Enzo, Lane, Britney and Kathy should profusely thank the dish chics for respecting them (i.e. for moderating our comments) cos the words I have for the house guests listed above, are words that could possibly make anyone of them weep for decades! (assuming they get to read)

August 3, 2010 at 8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey everyone!

Ugh, I hate when Rachel works out...she has the worst form ever! Lol, now I'm just nit-picking :P

August 3, 2010 at 8:02 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

RAchel is not doing her shoulder free weights correctly - when I see people working out improperly, I just want to correct them. Not that I am an expert, I'm just saying that I have a book and I go to the gym and make sure I am doing the work out correctly!!! I don't want to get injured . . .

August 3, 2010 at 8:03 PM  
Blogger Glo said...

Ok, OK, I know I’m one of the last Rachel fans, but this whole house is delusional starting with this never winning “Brogade”. There is only going to be one winner, and I can’t wait for them to go at each others’ throats. And Brittney… I mean what is she thinking with all that underlying flirting with Lane; does she really think it’s working? Asking him all those questions about what kind of girls he likes and him finding his soul mate, all the while waiting for a compliment - How do you like my hair, Lane, up or down?
Do you really think he gives a big whoa? And then we have Matt who thinks he’s fooling everyone. The problem with that is when you’re walking around telling all those lies in the BB house it’s only a matter of time before your world comes tumbling down, ask Ronnie.
Also there’s something about a person’s aura that glows black when you’re a lying scum ball. Finally we have the ever so friendly get along with everyone Regan, well all I can say about that is look whose behind he is up? Yea! Matt, that’s his best friend? And he’s buying everything Matt has to sell so what does that tell you about his intuition, and game play?
Oh, I forgot about Kathy - so has everyone else which is pretty scary. She could float all the way to the final two. So to me this whole house is pretty darn KRAZY! And for all they want to say bad about Rachel, she has more HOH’s than anyone else, so until the rest of this house of fools can catch up they need to step up their game or step off the proverbial bus that keeps driving over Rachel and Brendon’s bodies.
I mean I like Regan, but I find it hard to trust his judgment when he has misread Matt. But as I sit here with my wireless headphones on and writing this blog many things have changed in the BB house since I started with this rant - except for Kristen’s same plea to stay in the house, which no matter how she keeps spinning it, she’ a goner.

August 3, 2010 at 8:04 PM  
Blogger Glo said...

Ok, OK, I know I’m one of the last Rachel fans, but this whole house is delusional starting with this never winning “Brogade”. There is only going to be one winner, and I can’t wait for them to go at each others’ throats. And Brittney… I mean what is she thinking with all that underlying flirting with Lane; does she really think it’s working? Asking him all those questions about what kind of girls he likes and him finding his soul mate, all the while waiting for a compliment - How do you like my hair, Lane, up or down?
Do you really think he gives a big whoa? And then we have Matt who thinks he’s fooling everyone. The problem with that is when you’re walking around telling all those lies in the BB house it’s only a matter of time before your world comes tumbling down, ask Ronnie.
Also there’s something about a person’s aura that glows black when you’re a lying scum ball. Finally we have the ever so friendly get along with everyone Regan, well all I can say about that is look whose behind he is up? Yea! Matt, that’s his best friend? And he’s buying everything Matt has to sell so what does that tell you about his intuition, and game play?
Oh, I forgot about Kathy - so has everyone else which is pretty scary. She could float all the way to the final two. So to me this whole house is pretty darn KRAZY! And for all they want to say bad about Rachel, she has more HOH’s than anyone else, so until the rest of this house of fools can catch up they need to step up their game or step off the proverbial bus that keeps driving over Rachel and Brendon’s bodies.
I mean I like Regan, but I find it hard to trust his judgment when he has misread Matt. But as I sit here with my wireless headphones on and writing this blog many things have changed in the BB house since I started with this rant - except for Kristen’s same plea to stay in the house, which no matter how she keeps spinning it, she’ a goner.

August 3, 2010 at 8:04 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Heather I was just making the same comment . . . please someone needs to tell her she is going to injure something . . .

August 3, 2010 at 8:05 PM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

so the brigade thinks they are safe enough to throw HOH and they trust Britney or Kathy to put up Rachel and Brendon and not one of them?I think they have toknow Ragan will not do it. They are way too sure of themselves. Kathey will most likely either throw it or not win and Brit may get the idea to throw it herself. Bottom line? Brendon wins HOH. Ok, well, I am off for the night. be back for tomorrow's viewing party.:)

August 3, 2010 at 8:06 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

OMG Stephanie WC, I was just getting ready to post the same thing about her stance for the triceps. Keeping her knees locked like that only puts unneccessary and dangerous strain on her back.

August 3, 2010 at 8:06 PM  
Blogger maciemay said...

Hi all!

Does anybody know if that is Rachel's real hair color? I think it looks horrible on her, and if she dye's it, somebody should really take the box away from her next time!

August 3, 2010 at 8:08 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Annnnnddd.... I'm a pumpkin.

I've gotta be up at 5am eastern to get cracking on the overnight. :)

Sleep Sweet, Beautiful Dishers!

Please check back at 11pm BBT for Late night with Lessa.

Until then, enjoy the live feeds.

Someone, please mind the critters while I'm out... ;0)


xoxo,

Carolyn

August 3, 2010 at 8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL Stephanie...I know! She acts like she knows what she's doing! I'm not an expert either, but I know correct form when I see it!

August 3, 2010 at 8:11 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Carolyn said "***She could take 2nd, if y'all keep thinking she's a "waste of an HoH" to get out."

Exactly!

August 3, 2010 at 8:13 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

You might not see this, good night pumpkin, I knew it was comin'! You Right Coast woman!

August 3, 2010 at 8:13 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Nite, Punkin! ")

Nite everyone!

August 3, 2010 at 8:13 PM  
Blogger bb * fanatic * in * Texas * : ) said...

So who is gonna mind us when you are gone Mz Carolyn????

August 3, 2010 at 8:14 PM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

"Enzo says she cuifs dust. Then they move on to game talk."

OMG!!! That has to be one the funniest comments EVER!

They seriously need an Enzo cam and just follow him around!

August 3, 2010 at 8:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG..........I think Kristen just figured it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 3, 2010 at 8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like Kristen is seeing the bridage...

August 3, 2010 at 8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh, and Ragan just lost his mind...he's not thinking Kristen is right about it :(

August 3, 2010 at 8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Flashback to about 8:40-8:45 PM BBT....Ragan and Kristen convo....they're figuring things out. Except Ragan is holding back and STILL doesn't believe there's an alliance. But Kristen NAILED it on the head! Hayden, Matt, Enzo, Lane....she figured it out, but now Ragan is making her doubt it!! NOOOO!! Wake up Ragan! Ugh, he is so blinded by Matt it's ridiculous

August 3, 2010 at 8:52 PM  
Blogger Janeen said...

Hi all :)

Just watched a youtube vid of clips from BB8 set to the song 'Thanks for the Memories' Oh man! It brought back some good memories.

I hope something gets shaken up in the house soon. I like all(most of) the hg's this season and I always love BB but I'm ready for some action. ;)

August 3, 2010 at 9:21 PM  
Blogger Janeen said...

lol. A little late with my comment. Oh well, thanks anyway Carolyn <3

August 3, 2010 at 9:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

since 8pm nothing new? it's 9:52 BBT because I am on the west coast too hehe.

I won't have live feed until tomorrow night. Whats going on?

August 3, 2010 at 9:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry but you left the last image of BB house as Rachel thinkin she's all that lol. Very Disturbing lol

August 3, 2010 at 9:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Goodnight Dishers I hope I don'r have nightmares with that last image. Carolyn Please don't do that to us again (hehe joke)

August 3, 2010 at 10:02 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

I like Kristen and want her to stay but this is getting old! She is going to talk these people to death.

August 3, 2010 at 10:25 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I come in late as usual... just as SHE goes horizontal.

I'm so glad Regan said this today.

Ragan tells Rachel that his entire line of thought this morning was spurned by a DR session. He says, "The guy in there straight up told me, 'you're missing an alliance.'

This is the first time I've had a chance to catch up on the blog since my quick appearance before my nightly feeding.

Now we have some proof that DR does drop some seeds. I knew it from listening to them in past seasons.

GaYToR 1

:o)

August 3, 2010 at 10:44 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

If Carolyn is already a pumpkin, who is minding us commenters? Genie, are you out there????

:o)

August 3, 2010 at 10:49 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Who you think, hm? *chuckles*

August 3, 2010 at 10:51 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

HA! I was just about to call you out when I realized what time it is. It's... Late Night With Lessa Time.
YaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaY!

:o)

August 3, 2010 at 10:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have a question. Who minds the store between 8pm or 9 and 11pm?

August 3, 2010 at 11:11 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Genie if she's here - and I usually show up about 15 minutes early to tackle comment mod before I start. :)

August 3, 2010 at 11:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Like I said in the begining BB does have some control over what happens in the house either directly or indirectly through DR. They plant ideas, right or wrong and try and pursuade the HG.

August 3, 2010 at 11:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry Lesse, I was just asking becaue there was a 4 hr gap tonight :(

August 3, 2010 at 11:16 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

We gotta sleep sometime! *L*

And, I would LOVE to be here moer than my two hours, but with working this year, i just can't. We all put in 110% and do our best to make the Dish the place to be - we're glad to have you here!

:)

August 3, 2010 at 11:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you all Lessa. Carolyn. GayTor. and everyone for what you do to keep us informed. I am really not complaining, I was just wondering what was going on. Love you all bunches (((HUGS)))

I need to go to sleep now but will catch ya in the AM :)

August 3, 2010 at 11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below