;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Big Brother 12: Tuesday Morning, August 3rd

Wakey Wakey, Houseguests!! It's time to get up and entertain the live feeds viewers! What will you be getting into today?

Kristen's gonna keep working for votes... Her big target is Brendon, and her plan to get his vote is to try and turn him against Rachel. Then again, that could just be for sport. Anyhow, last night she was working on her Brendon speech, saying that the real reason Rachel wants her out is because that's what's best for her, but not for him. After all, who's a bigger threat to him in the game - her or Hayden. And... while he is all about the two of them, she will point out that Rachel is all about Rachel. I'm very curious to see how this tactic works for Kristen.

Also... Perhaps a visit from BB11 Jeff? It's gotta be coming soon... I just wonder when! Eyes peeled on the feeds!

8:34am BBT
They're up!

Kinda...

Most of the HGs are sprawled out on the couch..

Lane: I didn't even have a dream last night.
Britney: mmm
Matt: Ya didn't?

Brendon and Rachel are still snuggled in bed.

Ragan's in Jumanji getting some clothes on, then he comes outside to join Matt, Enzo, Lane, Hayden and Britney on the couch for a minute... then he goes off camera, I believe to the hammock. Enzo makes a rude gesture behind Ragan's back as he walks away.

Kathy & Kristen are still in bed in the Taj.

8:45am BBT
Rachel's just about to get our of bed. But first...

CUT TO:
8:54am BBT

Rachel's in the kitchen fixing omelettes for whoever wants them.. Brendon comes to join her. Ragan's in the DR. Kristen and Kathy are still comatose. The rest of the HGs are sacked out on the couch.

9am BBT
Matt & Lane have returned to Jumanji.
Lane: I just said I think it's chicken-sh*t to go after them... I did not swear that I wasn't coming after him.
Matt: If everyone blew smoke up their ass like that...
Lane: I didn't blow smoke.. I just said it's chicken-sh*t.

Enter Kathy.

Lane: You're goin' downhill.
Kathy: Huh?
Lane: I just said, I wonder what you're doin' today.
Kathy: Buggin' you.
Matt: You gotta find something to do. Be productive.
Lane: Well you don't play pool. I don't smoke.
Matt: I used to smoke.
Kathy: When'd you stop.
Matt: When I was 22.
Lane: How old are you now?
Matt: 30.
Lane: Dirty 30.

Lane sings...

Matt: Your voice is like a mix between Fergie and Jesus.
Lane: That's true. People have said that as I walk down the street.
Matt: Smells good in there...

Matt: I wanna compete. I wanna win again.
Lane: What for?
Matt: I got it in my blood.
Lane: I wanna win. I'm a champion.
Matt: Of what?
Lane: Pool.
Matt: You better hope that's HoH this week.

Lane: Lovebirds... Bakin Bacon together... Bakin Bacon, Bakin' Bacon, Bakin Bacon... Do they sound like the same 2 words when I say them together?

Lane tries to teach Matt how to speak Texan.. It's not working.

9:14am BBT
Jumanji conversation between Lane & Matt continues... Now they're chatting about their mythical BB12 road tour...

Lane: And I wanna call people b*tches in the crowd... What up, B*tches in the crowd??
Matt: The women or everyone?
Lane: Everyone. I'm not gonna single out the women. That's rude.
Matt: Who're we gonna open for?
Lane: I don't know..
Matt: What're you gonna put on your backstage rider?

Kristen passes through... No uni.. wrapped in the black blanket.

Matt: You're gonna get in trouble...

She heads to the bathroom. Matt tells Lane what a rider is...

9:30am BBT

Breakfast preparations continue in the kitchen with Brendon and Rachel, while Kristen does her morning routine in the bathroom...


9:39am BBT
***Carolyn: Yo! Skippy! Seriously???

9:40am BBT
Rachel goes around the house, telling the HGs that breakfast is ready. Skippy, however, is oddly fascinated with Kristen's morning routine, and thinks we must be too... for the past 10 minutes. Currently, she's curling her eyelashes. Perhaps Skippy's taking a nap??

9:41am BBT
Skippy got busted. Thank you very much.

CUT TO:
Jumanji
Matt, Britney, Lane

Britney's complaining about the contents of the breakfast. Matt tells her to not eat it. She says they'll get mad.

Rachel sticks her head in to invite them all... Britney says she'll be right in. Britney's in a foul mood today. Lane tells her she's being a spoiled princess today.

Britney: I'm a really bad sharer.
Lane: You know what that's called?
Britney: Selfish.
Lane: Princess.
Britney: I'm a bad sharer. Always have been... Even with my brother...

Britney's not at all please with Kathy, who borrows her makeup without asking, then tells her after the fact.. Between the germs and the not asking, Britney's done with her.

Feeds cut to Kathy, resting in the Taj Room.

CUT TO:
9:50am BBT
Hammock
Ragan
Talking to the feeds...



Ragan: In this game, she doesn't... What if...

Hayden: Hey, Ragan!
Ragan: Hi!
Hayden: Can I come over?
Ragan: Sure.

Chatter about flatulence...

Ragan: It's not good to fart in front of 6 million people.. It's not good to have an egg throwing up in your ass.... I got really buzzed last night, off of 2 glasses of wine. I'm definitely not drinking tonight.

Talk turns to the stress of the week.

Hayden: For you, you like us both, so it's not easy for you...
Ragan: Right.
Hayden: And it sucks for me, 'cause I don't wanna campaign against her. I know my strongest argument is I am gonna be better in the physical comps. And I think, if I'm here, I have a bigger target on my back than she would, with the exception of Rachel... Either one of us wouldn't come after you, so that doesn't make a difference.
Ragan: I just wish there was a coup d'etat this week. Out of any week...
Hayden: Role reversal.. Take her off the block, or me off the block... I don't think it's comin though.
Ragan: Out of respect to both of you, I'm keeping a 100% open mind until Wednesday night... I just wouldn't want to shut anyone down. I really think everything is so in your favor, and that's part of the reason it's so hard for me this week, because I have so much respect for Kristen. The image of when I saw her, with her fingers underneath the solitary confinement door... That just really hit me.

Ragan sings both of their praises, as having both been extremely respectful in the house and to the house, even under great duress...

Hayden: It's just a sh*tty situation.
Ragan: It's the worst... I bet Andrew is sitting at home, in his sweatpants, with the biggest boner.. Like, look what I caused.
Hayden: I wonder how he's perceived by America.

Both agree America likes him... Ragan blames Andrew for their nomination this week... in great detail. They head in for breakfast, talking along the way.

Hayden: I appreciate you keeping an open mind.
Ragan: I never want you to feel like you're bugging me. Feel free to start any conversation. I'm open to it.
Hayden: Thank you.

10am BBT - Breakfast time.


Enzo's leading the conversation, talking about his Italian grandparents and their very limited English. Ragan asks how to say a couple words, then how gay people are perceived in Italy... Kristen is silent at the table. Ragan thanks Rachel for making breakfast, saying it's the best he's had in the house. He and Kristen head over to do the dishes...

10:17am BBT
Ragan is still washing dishes. Kristen's been drying,a nd she's now wiping down the counter top. Talk turns to Kristen's uni and how it's completely see though.. for every crevice. The camera pans in tight to confirm.


10:24am BBT
Bathroom
Kristen & Ragan

We have a wee bit of game talk, but it's nothing new... Kristen's touching base with Ragan...



As they're sitting in the bathroom, the conversation is cut short whenever people walk in. Rachel enters and stays a while. Britney's in and out. Kristen toots, apologizes and fans it in Ragan's direction.

Ragan: Hey, Rachel. Before you do that...
Rachel: I'm sorry I'm down here bothering you. Matt's in the bathroom, and I don't wanna..
Kristen: It's ok.
Ragan: My hey Rachel was that I want you to be privy to this stuff, not that I want you to go away.
Rachel: Do you guys wanna go talk up in Hoh?

They go up to HoH...




Ragan: Ok, I'm gonna be a little strategically vague, 'cause it's just my observations... THis is a huge week in the game. This is hands down the most important decision we're making in the game thus far. It's a big decision, and it's not one that should be made with emotion. It's one that should be made with logic. I've been saying for weeks now that this season is so different, because of the way we all work together in pairs, and groups of 3s... Having said that, make observations about who is hanging out with who, and where that's gonna fall after this week. Maybe I'm naive in a sense... I don't think there are big alliances.. This is a season of smaller friendships and overlying groups.. We're all in this web. I'm not pointing the finger at anyone up here or down there. Everyone this season is playing that game. But going into this Thursday, we need to be thinking... You have to be observant with where people are falling right now... You know how I was talking about these overlapping friend things.. This is where people's heads need to be right now. This is not the week for emotion. This is the week for straight up logic. We're at the stage of the game where everyone could get destroyed because of not making logical decisions. I've been so in my head the past couple days, just noticing who's hanging out with who...

Ragan: There comes a point with these friends... People are loyal to who the HoH is, because that's the person of power. What you have to notice, with the groups in the house, is which group is most likely to won consecutive HoHs? It could cut a number of different ways, but it's something that needs to be taken into serious consideration this week. What I would encourage is... Who hangs out with who? Who's friends with who? Be very observant with who the pairs and who the 3s are with this game. You can't play the game unless you know where the players are. That's the key this week. In my mind, I just think that the vote this week is incredibly important. Because this is not just individuals playing for HoH. This is groups of people playing for HoH.. and winning HoH guarantees the loyalty. And please lets just keep this in here.. except, obviously you're free to share it with Brendon..

***You're so close Ragan. Almost there.



Rachel: So, I gather what you're saying is it's more important to watch out for who is going to be in a 3 or a 2, than who is actually targeting you.
Ragan: The question you always have to ask yourself in Big Brother is what next? Every time someone leaves, the game board shifts.

They break down the dynamic of the week. It's one couple going after another, but where does the person who remains fall?

Ragan: I'm not talking offense. I'm talking defense. Is there a natural fit?
Rachel: Are you saying you think Hayden is more dangerous to leave in this game?
Ragan: I'm not saying that. I'm saying stay downstairs all day today and tomorrow, and make observations.
Rachel: So Hayden can align with Enzo and Lane and Kristen has fewer options...
Ragan: I'm saying, Kristen hangs out with me and with Kathy. Who does Hayden hang out with?
Rachel: Everyone.

Talk turns to the life long friends possibility in the house... then...

Rachel: So... you want Kristen to stay.
Ragan: This decision for me is not about who I like more.. It's about what happens next. What happens next. That's all it is to me. Who can I see burning through this game. And when I say who, I don't mean one person.
Rachel: You think they have the mental ability?
Ragan: mm hmm. And you know that there are people who have been holding back.
Rachel: I know. That's why I put people on the block this week... no offense, Kristen.
Ragan: I really don't wanna say more, but... Who right now... You know what winning HoHs back to back.. back to back.. If a couple of people are holding back, and they wanna make a run of it, and who is poised right now, in their group, to make that run to the end? I'll tell you something... You and Brendon have done really great at the beginning, but I don't think you're the ones poised to make it to the end. There's been nothing shady, no overheard conversations.. You have to look at the bigger picture and look at where the pieces are on the board... If some of these people aren't aware at the moment, they will be soon. This could actually benefit me in the game, just being honest. There are a few people who really stand to benefit from it.

Rachel: I agree with you about me and Brendon, and I agree that we'll be the next 2 to get broken up. If we wanna stay in this game, we have to fight so hard.
Ragan: Right. So the game pieces on the board are 2s and 3s...
Rachel: I also know that no one wants to be a 3 with me and Brendon.. or a 4 or a 5..
Ragan: It's less a question of want than these are the pieces on the board... and who is waiting to be picked off. I feel like I've been making decisions up until this point that benefit other people more than they benefit me...
Rachel: I honest to God, and Kristen, I want you to know this too. I have not told anyone how to vote. I have seriously said, you need to do what's best for you. I think that if you stay, you're coming straight for me.
Kristen: What about Hayden? Do you think he's not coming after you?
Rachel: I think you're smarter and more capable and more manipulative.
Kristen: I'm not gonna come after you just to come after you..

Talk turns to the deal offered by Hayden.. Talk turns back to the issue at hand.

This conversation is ongoing and important. I strongly encourage you to spark up your feeds now, or catch it on flashback...

11:12am BBT
Brendon enters the HoH Room, joining Rachel, Ragan and Kristen.

Ragan: And the last thing I'll say before I go, I'm not pointing the finger at anybody. I don't mean to insinuate. Nobody is being sinister. I don't think it's hidden at all. It's right out in the open. It's not about x or y is coming after me. It's about 2s and 3s in the rest of the game. (he turns to Brendon) You came in on something intense!
Brendon: I don't want to break up the conversation.
Kristen:It was pretty much finished.
Rachel: Ragan gives us things to think about, then we're pretty much..

Brendon picks up Rachel's trophy..

Brendon: Isn't this funny? She was in 8th grade. I was graduating college.
Ragan: I was graduating college.

Ragan: I just want you to know... this all just came up with Kristen and I in the bathroom, right before you walked in. I was in a certain place in the house talking.. and the lightbulb just went off. I mean.. I think the 3 of you should have a conversation. I'm gonna go drink water...

Ragan leaves HoH.

Kristen: So, basically, we were talking about who's a bigger threat right now, me or Hayden. Like Rachel says, I'm more manipulative, and she thinks smarter, but Hayden is someone who doesn't put it all out there. For different reasons, we're both dangerous, and that just needs to be taken into consideration. Ragan was just talking about the groups of 2s and 3s and where he sees Hayden migrating and where he sees me migrating... and it wouldn't be to the same place.
Rachel: For us though, we're still in the middle, and we just have each other, because no one wants to migrate with us.
Kristen: That could change though...
Rachel: I don't think Hayden is ready to nominate his other friends. I don't think he's ready to nominate Lane or Enzo. I don't think he'll nominate Matt or Ragan, and I don't want him to...
Kristen: I was on my last leg, and I was willing to make deals, but I also realized it was inevitable. That's why I wasn't pissed.

Rachel's already pairing Hayden with Enzo and Lane... The only missing piece is Matt, who she wrongly pairs with Ragan...

Kristen: He and I have the same goals, but once we're apart, we're gonna play the game totally different. I would never say one bad thing about him, but everyone needs to consider what's best for him.
Rachel: You know that you're better at this game. On every level. You're not gonna say you're not. But it is scary to know that Hayden is gonna be with a group.
Kristen: Right. There's no other place for him, so I know he wont go anywhere else.

Brendon: You know Hayden well. Do you think he'll keep his word to us?
Rachel: Ragan made a .. I'm sorry, someone made a good point... He wont have to. He wont need to win.

Brendon asks Kristen how she thinks the votes are going. She says she thinks it's going to be very close. Also, that people weren't looking to make deals, which is nice, because she could conceivably go into the next week with no obligations.

Brendon: There's definitely pros and cons to both of you guys... You being straightforward made it easier to go after you. But we should also consider the more ambiguous nature of Hayden...
Kristen: This is a crazy week, and it's so hard thinking straight all the time when you're in this spot. It's just so hard because the lines are not clearly drawn at all. At all.
Brendon: Because so many people are just in it for themselves... and they have no loyalty.
Kristen: I do have loyalty, and I think I've exemplified that while I've been here. It seems like you have a pretty open mind. Do you already have in your head which way your vote is gonna go?
Brendon: Originally, yeah, but things do change on a half hourly basis here... The 2 of us know how much emotions can be raised and if you play this game with a personal vendetta, you're out. You have to play this game smart.

They debate the strengths and weaknesses of Kristen and Hayden...

Rachel: I think you're more of a physical and mental threat, but, you bring up a good point... If Hayden is aligned with the group of 3, what matters more?
Kristen: And you guys have to realize too, I have a completely open mind... I'm not gonna lie, like everyone else in the house and say I'm not gunning after you when there's a chance I might...
Brendon: I think an ambiguous player is more dangerous.

Rachel: You really think Andrew was one of the life long friends?
Kristen: I really do.
Brendon: Who do you think he was life long friends with?

She wont say, but she thinks it was Brendon. Talk revolves around Andrew's exit for a couple minutes...

Brendon asks who says they're voting for her so far. Kristen's very honest in saying that Kathy is her only guaranteed vote right now, but everyone's been very open... And she feels strongly it'll be a 3-4 vote.

Kristen: Whichever one of us is left in the house is up for grabs, and with Hayden, I feel like there's only one way he's gonna go, whereas with me there are more options.

They end the meeting on a light note, joking about a house meeting... Ok, whoever's in an alliance, raise your hands.

11:40am BBT
Kristen exits.
The conversation continues on f1/2

Brendon: Woweewowow.
Rachel: There's no wow. Ragan and Matt are gonna vote for her to stay, and they'll become a 3.
Brendon: What? Why is Ragan so blinded by Matt?
Rachel: I don't know.

Brendon: Hayden's scared.
Rachel: I know he is. He has no one. She has a very convincing argument.
Brendon: Enzo and Lane are voting to keep Hayden, I have no doubt.

Rachel is blinded by her dislike of Kristen, as well as petrified and pissed, thinking Matt and Ragan will vote to keep Kristen... Game talk continues between Rachel and Brendon. Although she's still dead set on ousting Kristen, she can see the Lane, Hayden, Enzo thing happening... She asks Brendon who he sees people talking to...

Brendon advises her to really watch what she says in front of Ragan from this point forward. They believe that Ragan is either 2 or 3 weeks away from putting them up.



My head is spinning. Spark up the feeds and watch! Or catch this on flashback!




Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
3 Days Free, Then 39.99 for 3 Months
~or~
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







83 Comments:

Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Zany! :)

Good Morning, ShiSHi! :)

Good Morning, Sparks! :)

Good Morning, Didi! :)

Good Morning, Pamela! :) Happy BIrthday!

Good Morning, sexy GayTor!

Good Morning, Kantro - sorry. couldn't find it.

Good Morning, Yesika! :)

Good Morning, Kevin! :) THank you!

Good Morning, LisaM! :)

Good Morning, Wendy2! :)

Good Morning, MG :)

Good Morning, Jane! :)

Good Morning, Blueee

Good MOrning, StephenRitchie!

GOod Morning, RhondaM! :)

Good Morning, RedRhonda! :)

Good morning, Janice! :)

Good MOrning, MsFitz! :)

Goooood Morning, JLuvs! :)

Good Morning, ilissa! :)

Good morning, AnthonyF! :*

August 3, 2010 at 8:52 AM  
Blogger Kevin Culling said...

Carolyn, is there any inside info on WHEN Jeff is supposed to be in the house? Do we know that it will happen today? Or is that just an educated guess that it will be soon = one of these next few days?

If he is supposed to come in today - I am gonna stay glued to the Feeds! :)

August 3, 2010 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Hi Carolyn

One comment then I gotta go. I don't care how good the makeup was. brendan shud have joined the rest of the house lastnite and dumped Rachel. That vegas talk is so ridiculous that its insulting.

August 3, 2010 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

Thanks for trying.. Just curious to see what they showed -- they seem to be less pervy than years past

August 3, 2010 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger ajs221 said...

Good Morning Carolyn!! Do you think Kristin has any chance at all?...Thanks for all the work you do on this!!

August 3, 2010 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger Crisi said...

Good Morning Carolyn and all..

And, oh, yeah...... GAINESVILLE....woohoo, yeah, uhhuh
rock on GAINESVILLE.......

I just caught up on all the overnight stuff and wanted to show my town some love too. I'm not drunk, and my top is on, but I wanted to represent. Hahaha

Love ya'll too! BBDISH...woohoo, yeah, rock on!!!!

August 3, 2010 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Crisi! :) THank you!

Good Morning, ajs221! :) I don't... and Thank you!

Hey Johnny5 :)

Hi Kevin :) We don't know when... I'm just on alert.

August 3, 2010 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Huggies & Smoochie our Goddess of the Dish!! Hope that it is a wonderful day in the BB house today ;) Who knows what the critters will bring for entertainment today!

Hope you had a great ride this morning Caro. It is hot here and starting what they call "Hot August Nights" When people pour in from all over with their 'older' cars. It is very cool, but kind of depressing when they consider cars from my high school years classics now!! LOL Maybe that makes me a classic, huh?

August 3, 2010 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger ajs221 said...

Last I know Jeff is somewhere in Texas...as of 16 hours ago...no more recent updates than that, so maybe?

August 3, 2010 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger Red said...

Jeff is in Texas. "Around the World for Free"

August 3, 2010 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

BTW, that is just representing the little part of Nevada!! The 'not so loud and flashy'? Our excitement here is a week of classic cars and street vibrations (week of harleys) in couple weeks! Go Reno!!

August 3, 2010 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger ajs221 said...

Carolyn, Thanks...I want Kristen to go home...her crazy twitchy eyes are making me crazy!

August 3, 2010 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Good Morning Carolyn! Thanks for all you do!

I have had so much trouble with my internet today I am about to throw my laptop in the river!

Gaytor, if you see this, I spotted a picture of you on FB in a red dress and may I say...you looked amazing! HOT!


Now about BB.

This is just my opinion but Rachel was not drunk last night. She was acting the whole time. Down stairs she was all Vegas and giggly then in the HOH she was stone cold sober as Brendon "talked" to her. Then back down stairs she was "drunk" again.

Kantro, the time when Rachel lost her top was sometime between midnight and 1 a.m. when she went to the hot tub. I don't think there was a camera zoomed in to catch it. They did get Kristen in the shower around 1:05/1:10 a.m.. Don't remember which camera though.

August 3, 2010 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger Kassie said...

I was really hoping that brandon would have left the hoh last night she was really drunk. I dont think he like that to much. I hope to see jeff to.

August 3, 2010 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Carolyn, don't you think we will be blocked on the feeds whenever he does enter the house. I think AGP will want to keep it for the TV so we can't leak any info. AGP is evil that way.

:o)

August 3, 2010 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Oh I forget to add, Jeff is in Dallas today so he is getting closer to Cali.

August 3, 2010 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger smileymom said...

Good BBmorning everyone! Curious to see how Kristin's argument goes over on Brenden. I don't think she has a chance this week but I wonder what he will think of her argument.

I noticed on the website for Jeff's online show that he is in Austin, TX. So my guess is he will be heading to CA very soon... maybe in time to show up on the live show on Thursday??? Can't wait to see him in the house again :)

August 3, 2010 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

"Bakin Bacon?"

Did he really say that about R&B? I think he meant "Makin' Bacon" like in the game "Pigs". Too funny when the pigs land in 'that' position.

Carolyn, I am really depending on you for the transcribing today, and everyone else for the comments. This is 'bill paying day' in the House of GaYToR. I have to silence the feeds if I am on a call. Fortunately I do most of my paying online but I still have to concentrate so I don't double pay or overpay. Macy's, here I come!

:o)

August 3, 2010 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger maciemay said...

Good Afternoon Carolyn!

Lane: And I wanna call people b*tches in the crowd... What up, B*tches in the crowd??
Matt: The women or everyone?
Lane: Everyone. I'm not gonna single out the women. That's rude.

This comment just made me spit mountain dew all over my computer screen! B/c calling everybody else itches is respectful! LOL!

August 3, 2010 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Michelle in IN! :) THanks for the Jeff tip! Fingers crossed for your internet!

Good Morning, GayTor! :) He's gonna spend the night there. I doubt very seriously that we'll be blocked.

Good Morning, Pooh! :)

AJS :) Thanks for the Jeff info!

RedRhonda - Huggies and smoochies to you! :) I had a nice ride, albeit short - only 45 minutes... When it's not BB season, I tend to ride forever... like 3-4-5 hours at a stretch.

August 3, 2010 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, SmileyMom! :) THanks!

GayTor - okie dokie! THanks for the wakey wakey text!

Good Morning, MacieMay! :) I thought that was pretty funny too.

August 3, 2010 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger ajs221 said...

I have a question...if whoever accepts the saboteur job, do they go home after two weeks or do they get to stay? I don't want to give it to Matt because I don't think he deserves the $20,000...any thoughts?

August 3, 2010 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger GaleFromSouthLouisiana said...

Just my opinion, but....
The fight between Rachel and Brendon almost seemed scripted. For one, Rachel was really hurt, and each time Brendon said please dont walk away from me she didnt. Thats just not Rachel, she listens to no one. And that pause at the door, was dramatic, Go ahead, ruin our game, let them see us fighting and its over, and she stops.
Just sayin, I dont think that fight was real, and I agree she was totally drunk on her butt downstairs and stone cold sober upstairs!

August 3, 2010 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning Carolyn and Dishers.

I love how Lane and Matt are pretending to be on the road and Matt tells Kathy she needs to do something productive .

Rachel must be in a great mood this morning. Making Omelettes for everyone. (I can only guess why the good mood ;) 3 times?)

I really hope Enzo gets HoH. I would love to see him get a letter from his wife.

August 3, 2010 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Stephanie :)

Good Morning, Gale :)

August 3, 2010 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ajs - it's just a bonus.. if they succeed, they get $$.

August 3, 2010 at 9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So based on brittany's "princess b*tchy" tude this A.M. i'd say she's due for her monthly "friend"...

August 3, 2010 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Good Morning Caro!

I promise I am here catching up, just staying behind the scenes for now while i memorize a billion ethics rules for Friday... LOL

August 3, 2010 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

@Michelle in IN... Thanks for head's up... Will look for it later LOL

@ajs.. I believe the new Saboteur gig is just a two-week job and is basically another name for America's Player.

I'm sure the producers were VERY dissapointed at Annie's game-play or lack thereof when they hired her as the Saboteur.

August 3, 2010 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

This would be the best HOH speech in BB history:

"I nominate you Rachel and you Kathy. Rachel, everyone knows you won't lose many competitions while you are in the house and thats a threat to everyone. Kathy, I hate when you use my makeup without asking and you are my target this week." LOL

August 3, 2010 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Carolyn: Are we sure the new sab is just a bonus? They were so ambiguous when they announced it... they just said "will get the money if they make it two weeks" which to me could mean either they risk being the sab and getting money but have to leave the game or they can not do it and take a shot at all the money... but I guess they would have been more explicit if the person were leaving... plus they can't stay on schedule with another missing HG unless there just wouldn't be an eviction that week

August 3, 2010 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Stephen - AG has said it'll work like Dan's AP.

August 3, 2010 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Melissa! :)

August 3, 2010 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Why is this whole house acting like Hayden and Kristen are the first allies/super close people in the house to be put up next to eachother. Hayden did it to B/R the first week and seasons past is full of examples... I wanna know what makes this B/K so different? The house guests are acting like its the end of the world.

August 3, 2010 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Thanks Carolyn! You're always so up to date on the official details! :-)

Back to the studying... I'll check back in a bit!

August 3, 2010 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Always welcome Carolyn... It's my Dish Job. :-p~ I appointed myself, so hopefully you get your morning ride in as long as possible.

I'm having a "Peter Principle" day. ARRG! As we were just sitting here, starting our plans for the day, the AC window unit conked out with no warning. Good thing it is payday. Danny is at the store now buying a new one. So much for having some extra money this month.

Carolyn, you said good morning to BlueMe Just where is that little dickens. Is he commenting in invisible ink so I can't see him? He must be jealous again because Syn and I are getting married.

:o)

August 3, 2010 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger Marcia said...

Hi everybody! Are Enzo and Lane jealous of Ragans friendship with Matt?? They remind me of Monet and Britney the way the act behind his back.

August 3, 2010 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Morning Carolyn,

How was your bike ride?

Morning Everyone :)

August 3, 2010 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger ajs221 said...

Hello All...who is everyone voting to be the new saboteur? Does the new sab have to do what AG tells them to do, or can they just make it up....would one of the brigade have to betray the brigade or is it at their dicrestion?

August 3, 2010 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

G'morning, RubyRoooo!! :)

I had a nice ride down by the ocean. Thanks :)

August 3, 2010 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger GaleFromSouthLouisiana said...

Psttt...
Gaytor!

Congratulations to You and Syn!

August 3, 2010 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger bb * fanatic * in * Texas * : ) said...

Ragan is catching on to the guys group ... Kristen isn't seeing it at all ...

interesting ... what will he do with the info????

August 3, 2010 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

I don't get it. Rachel seemed so intoxicated last night. This morning she's up bright eyed and bushy tailed...making food. If it was me they'd have to call a storage room lockdown...drag me out of bed and throw me in the pool just get me up. Food would be the last thing on my mind.

I dont blame Brit at all for being ticked off at Kathy for taking/using her stuff. Brit should start smoking and smoke all her cigarettes. See how much Kathy likes that! :x

I really can't see them cutting the feeds when Jeff arrives...they gotta give us something to watch. Right? That would suck and I'd go into withdrawal. I'm already dreading Sept.15th...in a love/hate kind of way.

August 3, 2010 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Ragan is basically telling Kristen I don't see how you could have Lane's vote. Wow...do you think she realizes what he said is true?

August 3, 2010 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger Val said...

Ragan needs to go with his gut!

Oh, and hello all :)
lol

August 3, 2010 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Hello Carolyn and friends :) Hope everyone is having a Happy Tuesday!

August 3, 2010 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Whew! Made it in time to say Good Morning Carolyn and Dishers and BB Buddies!

Now I know I haven't been completely glued to the feeds but I'm not feeling Rachel at all! And Kristen right now is a pretty close second.

Seeing Jeff will be so cool whenever he does show up.

I'm trying super duper hard to stay as up to date as I can today so I can hang out and have a decent opinion for the show....we do have a show tonight right??

Have a good day everyone!!

((hugs))

August 3, 2010 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger Patty said...

Hello beautiful and awesome Carolyn and all of you wonderful Dishers :)

Stephen, you made me spit cola all over my laptop with your nomination speech for Britney, :P

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Thanks again for all you do Carolyn, Genie and Lessa!! I am definitely missing my feeds today since they are gone. Gonna go nuts without them but at least I can come here for my daily fixes :) muuuaaahhhh Carolyn :)

August 3, 2010 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

Morning. Carolyn: I wish I had the energy you have to to the gym, bike ride and stay on the feeds, getting everything so you can keep us all up to date!
Stephen: That would be a GREAT nom speech!
I am wondering who America voted to be the saboteur. I also wonder if they will accept. If they get the $$ and get to continue playing till the and, they just might do it.
I dont see Brendon falling for anything Kristen says. He is so head over heels for Rachel, he is just going to run right back to her
and report everything Kristen says.

August 3, 2010 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger NorCalLisaH said...

Ragan's just a little off, but man, he is making so much sense. I hope Kristen and Rachel open their eyes and observe like he is telling them to.

August 3, 2010 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger Kevin Culling said...

Ragan is a smart cookie. Even though I think he will not figure out the specific Brigade alliance, he is smart enough to see who is really friends with who - and those relationships WILL turn into alliances down the road.

It is clear that Kristin has made NO social connection with the house beyond Kathy (worthless) Ragan (who tries to connect with everyone) and Hayden (and one of the two of them is leaving this week.

Hayden on the other hand is universally liked. His buddies in the house, the guys that play pool and hang out together, will have his back. Ragan is smart to show this to Rachel, but she will continue to try to take out Kristin because she hates her.

On another note - I always hate when Rachel blames Kristin for targeting her in the pick-two HOH competition when it was RACHEL who put up Kristin and Hayden against each other in that competition. Of COURSE Kristin would return the favor and come after Rachel in the comp.

August 3, 2010 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

oh, Ragan is so smart. He will be the one to figure out the Brigade. He sits back and observes. I swear I almost saw a lightbulb above Rachel's head

August 3, 2010 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Regan has it figured out and is giving it to Rachel on a silver platter with a big red bow and I don't think she will see past her personal feelings to make a move.

August 3, 2010 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger Divr said...

I have ended up keeping the feeds for the benefit of Carolyn.

Ok, I am getting tired of Ragan's hesitation in his conversations attempting to "process" things. I feel he is throwing out a lot of BS. To begin with he is so snowed by what is going on with the guys. And he doesnt see it. And I feel he is throwing the focus off the "lifelong friends" because it is he and Matt. All the comments about watching the others, and it is apparant E, M, L, M hang with each other, but the connection is not being made.

August 3, 2010 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

why can't he be more blunt? Rachel is as dense as london fog. It's so obvious!

August 3, 2010 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Yowzers...I think Ragan may have just saved Kristen's @ss!

August 3, 2010 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger GaleFromSouthLouisiana said...

Ragan is making total sense, but what I dont understand is, how does it help Kristin this week sayin it only to Rachel, and not Brendon. I mean,Rachel doesnt even get to vote.

What do you guys think?

August 3, 2010 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think Regan is being really sneaky right now and he is going to end up letting some secrets out and pissing a lot of people off.

I have a feeling that Kristen has a small chance to make it and Hayden is getting stabbed in the back right now.

August 3, 2010 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

If Kristen is smart as soon as Ragan leaves she will offer Rachel a hidden alliance if she get Brendon her vote.

August 3, 2010 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger Kevin Culling said...

The guests in this house tend toward hyperbole far too often about their season being "an All-Star Season" and such, but Ragan just hit it on the head. When he said that this coming vote SHOUL be one of the biggest votes in BB history.

If they were to blindside the Brigade and actually vote out Hayden it WOULD have a gigantic effect on the game. It won't happen, but it would really devastate the Brigade alliance.

If Hayden stays I really do see the Brigade guys going all the way to the end. At least one of them is almost assured a final two spot at this point. They just have the numbers on their side.

This all assumes that the Brigade can continue to stay hidden, which so far they have done a very good job at doing.

August 3, 2010 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Rachel...Do you get it? Ragan is saying this vote will even the playing field or it will make you have to go up against an army.

August 3, 2010 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

If Ragan is trully smart he will be able to get others to see it too. Its ok to miss Matt for now. focus on HadEnAne!

August 3, 2010 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

GaleFromSouthLouisiana Thanks for the congrats. Syn is just plain giddy over it. He's the one that said he wants to marry me. I had to think about it before I said yes.

We've listed at all the proper stores, and we are making Carolyn's Tip Jar our charity in case anyone wants to do it there. We really don't need many things. Maybe baby shower stuff for when Syn gets in the family way, which I'll be sure he does soon. Maybe even before the wedding.

Now we need to get someone to make our wedding invitations, as soon as we settle on a date. We now know Carolyn can do things thanks to her trick with USC on Brendon one morning.

Regan is making so much sense but I don't see Matt, Enzo or Lane cutting their bro free from the alliance. It would be an excellent idea but I don't see it happening. Hayden has only won that first HoH, correct?

That was sorta handed to him if I recall the way it went. He had to stay back to help the girls get across for his team. Wasn't it last one over for a team before the other team could get there that got the HoH? Wasn't Kathy falling off and hurting herself on the other team? Was that really a fair win?

What has Kristen done? Has she been actually close in anything physical? Who was Kristen? Did we even see her before her hookup with Hayden? What has she really done to deserve to stay. What has either of them done?

These are the questions that run through my mind as I read the Morning Blog.

:o)

August 3, 2010 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Gale...see my last post.

Ragan sees if Hayden stays, he becomes 3 strong with Enzo and Lane.

If Kristen stays she is 2 strong with Kathy.

This evens the playing field with Rachel and Brendon. It also evens the playing field for Ragan and Matt. At this point Ragan has no clue Matt is aligned with the Brogade.

August 3, 2010 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger Kevin Culling said...

Ragan really does have it pretty much figured out I think, but Johnny_5 is right, Rachel is not going to really listen to Ragan to get his point unless he is more specific.

Kristin I don't think either understood what Ragan was saying; as she is now making her same old argument to Brenchel instead of building on the points Ragan left them with.

August 3, 2010 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger Reserved said...

Hey Dishers,

I like Heyden and all, but i want him to leave this week so that we can see the BRAGADE running scared!!! that would be fun and entertaining!

They (esp. Enzo & Lane) would actually have to fight for their lives instead of sitting pretty.

What do u guys think?

August 3, 2010 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger Kevin Culling said...

Brendon and Rachel keep KILLING me when they they say stuff like "everyone is coming after us" and then turn right around and say things like: "I like Enzo and Lane, I don't want to see them go home" or Rachel saying: "they are Brendon's friends, and he won't want to put them up."

August 3, 2010 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Oh it is going to take me forever to get caught up . . . Read Late Night with Lessa and TOR - realized it was after 11 already so popped in to comment before noon time here on the Left Coast . . .

I so hope Kristen goes home, only because I prefer Hayden over her. Could it be because of the yummy screen caps that the lovely ladies of the dish capture for me?

August 3, 2010 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

At least they're gonna pay attention now.

brendan: do you think Hayden will keep his word to us?

Perfect opprotunity to throw Hayden under.

August 3, 2010 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Okay, I just finished reading TMR - I really want Kristen gone. I don't think Ragan is wanting her to stay, I think he is really observant; however, how come he hasn't noticed the boys always hanging. Sure they come off as friends, but didn't Boogie and Dr. Will? Side alliances are what keeps the brigade hidden.

I wonder what Matt would say if he knew Ragan was opening Rachel's eyes . . .

August 3, 2010 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

The problem is Ra-den. Brendan does think he's friends with the guys when in reality they can't stand him. It's pretty sad that Kristen didn't hammer it home. got to agree with Reserved

August 3, 2010 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

GaYToR, that so happened to me on Friday! I was on-line paying a bill, on the phone talking BB, on the live feeds, blogging, then submit - I paid my whole cable bill not even due until next month . . . argh! So much for multi-tasking when bill paying is one of the tasks . . .

Luckily my landlord is understanding and I won't be charged any fees for being short on rent . . .

August 3, 2010 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

LOL! Dense these two are!

August 3, 2010 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Kevin said...Kristin I don't think either understood what Ragan was saying; as she is now making her same old argument to Brenchel instead of building on the points Ragan left them with.

Kristen totally missed her opportunity. She should have said you two save me and I align with you. That was her only shot after playing on what Ragan left.

August 3, 2010 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

Brendon was graduating college when Rachel was in 8th grade? he is that much older than her? she must be younger than I thought

August 3, 2010 at 11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Probably already talked about this, but I'll ask again ~

Why is Annie in sequester and Andrew isn't? I'm assuming they can't send him back in the house after doing a live chat and being told about alliances and Matt's lies, whats CBS planning for Annie? Is Monet in sequester too?

PS Love the BB blog <3

August 3, 2010 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger Val said...

Maybe B/R should stop and think why Lane and Enzo won't vote Hayden out...?

August 3, 2010 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Rofwtsilmao; If Ragans 2 or 3 weeks away from putting them up, he's the best ally theyve got. Everyone else will put'em up tomarrow

These two are absolutely helpless! I guess that's what they have in common. They're bound by patheticness

August 3, 2010 at 11:56 AM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

I am sick of Brendon and his UCLA attire. They owe him a bunch in promo fees when he gets out.

August 3, 2010 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Warning! Warning!

Genie's about to open a new top post! ;)

August 3, 2010 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

Blaynesblog: Annie isnt in sequestor. She has been on Twitter.

And I don't believe there are any "lifelong" friends in the house. That was a lie made up by Annie as part of her saboteur gig.

August 3, 2010 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Okay, all three Kristen, Racheal & Brendon all deserve to go. Ragan handed that pretty much on a silver platter and they still didn't get it. I am flabbergasted. They think that people have alliances that aren't there...they are way to busy in bed to actually see what is going on around the house. IMO

August 3, 2010 at 12:04 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

blaynesblog, Annie is not in sequester anymore. She is back in Tampa.

August 3, 2010 at 12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below