;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Big Brother 12: The Overnight Report

Good Morning, BB Lovers! Happy Tuesday!!

Last night on the live feeds, Kristen continued her effort to stay in the house, and Rachel got very, very drunk... It was all Vegas, all night, and plenty of arguing with Brendon, and then taking her top off at the jacuzzi. For all the coverage from 11pm to 1am, please see Late Night with Lessa.

For everything after 1am, you're in the right place! ;) Please refresh this post every 20-30 minutes for more info.


1:08am BBT
Hayden & Kristen
Showering
Cam 3

Hayden: Are you alright?
Kristen: Yeah.. You can get in on this side, if you want.
Hayden: Right there?
Kristen: Yeah.
Hayden: (***mind if I come look over your shower door for a sec and stare at you naked first? ok, now i'll get in...) So are things goin' good?

Kristen: As good as it can be...
Hayden: Yeah, I mean it sucks.
Kristen: Doesn't get any worse... Just trying not to think about it too much.
Hayden: Right. Like, we have to do it though, so...
Kristen: We have to do it. It's hard, because I have nothing but good things to say about you, so it doesn't make my speeches any easier... It's basically just like do what you want and do what you feel's gonna be better for you.
Hayden: That's basically what I say. I could never say anything bad about you.

Hayden tells Kristen how drunk Rachel was... She took her top off at the hot tub.

Hayden
: Boobs.. hangin' out. And Brendon was like, put those away..
Kristen: Oh my Gah...


CUT TO:
1:15am BBT
Bathroom:
Hayden's still showering.
Kristen's lotioning up in the stall next to him.

Taj:
Ragan, Matt, Britney, Enzo, Lane
Friendly, Silly Chatter with the Lights off...

Britney: How many calories do you think you burn with kegel exercises? Think you burn some?
Ragan: It depends on how bug your vag is.
Britney: hahaha. You think you burn a few?
Ragan: A few..
Britney: I'm gonna do em the rest of the night then.
Ragan: In your sleep?
Britney: yeah.
Lane: You gettin' a workout over there? What're you doin'? Whaddayou mean you're burning calories the rest of the night?
Britney: Don't worry about it, Lane. This is between me 'n Ragan.
Lane: Well, I wanna know what you're doing...

Talk turns to relationships... and getting Lane to settle down and get married.

Britney: I think you're about ready, Lane, just like I can picture Matty with a pacifier in his pocket... installing a car seat...

Since he hasn't gotten a letter of his own yet, Enzo's sitting reading Matt's letter.

Enzo: That blows my mind, that sentence: You wouldn't believe the amount of people you have back home supporting you.
Matt: That's crazy.
Enzo: That blows my mind right there..
Matt: It's f'd up to think about.. Like neighbors and strangers..
Enzo: Like my wife's college friends...

CUT TO:
1:25am BBT

Friendly chatter continues in Jumanji... at the moment, Enzo's talking about doing Market Analyses...

In the Bathroom, Kristen and Hayden are still hanging out, enjoying what little remains of their alone time...

Kathy enters as Kristen's working on Hayden's neck zit.

CUT TO:
1:35am BBT
HoH
Rachel & Brendon

A little spooning, a little making up, some I love yous, a lotta making out, and in a few minutes, quite the frenzied activity... You be the judge. This is the start point, and they continue for a good 45-50 minutes, if you wanna check it out on flashback.




CUT TO:
1:49am BBT
Kathy & Kristen
Backyard - Couch

Kathy: And he said, I don't wanna comment about Rachel, because I don't know where you stand, and I said, "I'll tell you where I stand, I swear to G-d I'll put her up if I win HoH next week."

***Rachel's upstairs trembling. Really, she is. Just, not relative to Kathy.

Kathy: His eyes got big, and I said, "That's where I stand." And he was like, wow... He said, "Well, I had a good talk with Kristen, and my decision, I'm not gonna make it right now. I'm gonna think about it a couple days, but I've gotta do what would benefit me in this game to the end..." And then here come Brendon, interruptin', and me and Lane had just really bonded...


CUT TO:
1:52am BBT
Taj - Enzo & Hayden
HoH - Brendon & Rachel

For the purposes of the Overnight Report, we'll join the talkers... ;) You're always welcome to join the panters and moaners in HoH via the flashback section of the live feeds.

After some light game talk about having made it to jury and what they'd do with the money, in the event they win, Hayden and Enzo have some nice bonding time...

Hayden: I was a freshman in highschool when my parents got divorced...
Enzo: That's rough man...

Enzo starts talking about his inlaws, and we get brief bubbles... We return to Enzo talking lovingly about his wife. Enzo wants to make another baby as soon as he gets home...

CUT TO:
2:05am BBT
Brendon & Rachel
HoH

The Afterglow...
Rachel: (whispering)
Brendon: ok.. ok...

More kissing.. very tender... They go back under the covers for a quick round 3(?).. lots of movement and feminine moaning.. Then they reemerge...



Brendon: I love you, Rachel. As logical as I am, sometimes I have to believe in fate. I think I was supposed to come in here and meet you.

More kissing...

Brendon: You're the strongest girl I've met... in a long time... and I'm gonna fight for us to be here together. I don't wanna be split up from you.

More lovey dovey.. Then a bit of Jedi Training before sleep..


CUT TO:
2:30am BBT
Down in Taj, Enzo, Hayden & Kathy are enjoying a pre-snooze Rachel bash... It's so soothing, they're all asleep within minutes.


By 3am, we have sleeping houseguests on all feeds.



This concludes the Overnight Report.


Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







23 Comments:

Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Morning peeps!! morning morning morning!!!

Good morning.

August 3, 2010 at 6:34 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Morning, Zany :) Smooches on the baby!

August 3, 2010 at 6:48 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Morning Everyone!

Looks like Rachal got 'frisky' last night. Me thinks I forsee trouble in the future for that happy couple! I think she showed her true colors, again!

Kristen is sure giving it the old college try, isn't she. But I don't think it's going to work.

I wish someone would try to keep K & K apart today...the venom that comes out of their mouths is depressing even thought I tend to agree with them about Rachal. I think she showed her true colors last night, again!

Have a good day and try to keep cool..it's supposed to be 104 degrees here today. Guess where I'll be....here inside in front of the computer!

August 3, 2010 at 6:58 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, ShiShi! :) Stay Cool!!!

August 3, 2010 at 7:02 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Good morning everyone!

Hmmm, I feel for these poor HG and live feed viewers staying up late...poor Lessa (but thank you for doing it!) A night of a drunk Rachel ranting about Vegas with popping out boobs :|(and I do like her & her game when she's NOT drunk or laughing) or listening to Kristen tring to save herself. When they know she doesn't have a chance. Tisk tisk tisk Kristen you should have stuck with Andrew.

August 3, 2010 at 7:03 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Sparks! :0)


Everyone - I'm going for a quick bike ride before the HGs wake up. I'll be back by 8:30am BBT to publish comments & get the Morning Report going, if they're up.

August 3, 2010 at 7:15 AM  
Blogger Didi said...

Morning Carolyn & everyone.

last night I ended up bringing one of my other kitties to the ER, she was just diagnosed also with chronic renal failure last week. So I have 2 cats that I give fluids to now 3x a week. I gave her the thyroid medication (with she hates) and gave her her fluids (which was a struggle to say the least) and then everytime I went near her she was crying and turning her head away from me. Basically she is pissed at me.

This kitty is the love cup kitty. Never makes a sound, there to lick anyone's face, just a cutie-pa-tootie. So when she was acting strangely I guess I got scared.

Well, regarding BB, should be interesting to see what happens in the next few days before the live show. I get the feeling a smackdown is coming. I hope Brendon does win Hoh this week...hee hee. It would make for a very interesting play of events. I think the guys would be forced to turn on each other in a major way. There are already signs that Enzo & Lane are questioning Matt's decision to not put up Rachel and Brendon last week, and then Hayden's relationship with Kristen has come up....I think its only a matter of time.

August 3, 2010 at 7:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn,

Good Morning Everyone,

What is Rachel thinking?

Shi Shi said...I wish someone would try to keep K & K apart today...the venom that comes out of their mouths is depressing even thought I tend to agree with them about Rachal.
I am beginning to think you are right Shi Shi. I have been a R&B fan, and I still think they both are great players, but I am worried about Rachel..maybe it is all the pressure the two of them have been under is finally taking its toll..

August 3, 2010 at 7:16 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Good Morning My One and Only, my 'you could (ALMOST) pop my cherry', Carolyn.

Lovely work so far. I'm just waking up to another hot one. Another day, not a man, dambit.

Lessa made such a big statement with just 6 words last night.
He keeps going. She keeps silent.

I watched the whole thing. BBAD stayed on it for the duration, and ended just as Brendon went in for the make up kisses.

I know everyone here thinks Brendon is too controlling in this situation. Personally, I don't think so. I think he truly is in love and while he may be very awkward going about it, he does make so much sense. He also admits he hasn't been in a lot of relationships and thus doesn't throw out 'love' frivolously. He's definitely got a lot to learn about relationships but what he is doing while maybe saying the wrong thing at the wrong time, I think he is spot on in trying to help her.

I have no idea what kind of home life Rachel grew up in, and I don't know anything about her past relationships, but I have to armchair this one, and wait for Jane to tell me off in her oh so sweet (I'm being serious) ways.

The cap of Rachel staring lasted so long. To me, I didn't time it, but it seemed like an eternity, probably 15 minutes. Brendon couldn't get her to stay a word.

It's not the first time I have seen this. With him, when it comes to a confrontation, she becomes a zombie but seems to be listening to every word. To my way of thinking it's very telling of her past.

She honestly seems scared. It's as if she is waiting for violence toward her, not words but physical.

As I said, I know nothing about her childhood, or anything that has or may have happened to her since she left home, but I do think she has some major issues and I hope she gets counseling for them and not just let them fester.

I'm saying this because I have watched people like her, and not just females. Many males seem to be the same way. Seriously, it's like something in their past make them afraid for their lives.

Brendon DOES care too much to hurt her that way. I see it as a desperation move to help her, not to change her.

That's my $7.83 for the morning.

Carolyn, go get some Starbucks with that and your own cash to make up the difference. :-p

:o)

August 3, 2010 at 7:24 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Baby smooches back at ya, Carolyn.

Shi^2, where you at??? LOL WE have the same weather here today. I have the same plan as you.

gah! Headache rapidly approaching. GAH!!!

work time. Oh. That explains the headache.

August 3, 2010 at 7:25 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Shi^2. Ahh. I'm a bit north of you. ok. A lot north of you. It's still hot. And humid.

Why iron clothes in this weather?

August 3, 2010 at 7:26 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Off topic: I was checking out Global TV schedule (Canadian TV station) for this fall and they have Survivor set for Wed @ 8pm. Bones is scheduled @ 8pm Thrus.
Which does kind of suck that Survivor is moved to Wed. Dont know why they have to fix whats not broke. :(

Ill bb later!

August 3, 2010 at 7:29 AM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

Good morning folks!!

Quick Question -- sorry for the perviness of the question....

If Rachel took off her top in the hot tub, where are the pics?

I understand if you don't want to show PG-13 material... However was it even on the feeds and do you have a time-stamp??

Thanks in advance :)

August 3, 2010 at 7:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

has rachel ever told brendon that she loves him? or is it one sided?

August 3, 2010 at 7:29 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

ShiShi, do indeed stay cool and if you must get out make sure you stay hydrated. I'm not sure how it's been in Alexandria, but it seems like in NOLA this has been the hottest and earliest summer we have experienced since we've been here.
It reminds me of the Summer Heat Wave of 198o in Dallas. I survived that one in Dallas and I think the record still stands there for the hottest ever but it didn't last this long, AND, it was a dry heat. Not like the humidity enhanced one we are having.

:o)

August 3, 2010 at 7:31 AM  
Blogger Kevin Culling said...

Good Morning!

Shi-Shi - How can Kristen stay away from Kathy? Kathy is attached to her like a cold sore.

Carolyn - Great job at a great site! It took me a little while to remember how to find your site this year - glad I did!!!

August 3, 2010 at 7:32 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Carolyn your little typo, if it is one, cracked me up!

Britney: How many calories do you think you burn with kegel exercises? Think you burn some?
Ragan: It depends on how bug your vag is.

Which is it? Is her vagina buggy or big? HAHA!

:o)

August 3, 2010 at 7:43 AM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

Good morning! Well, I was watching last night asn finally had to gove up around 10:30 BBT because I couldn't stand to whatch Rachel twirling around,lifting her dress and bragging about Vegas. I guessed I missed the real show. I could tell Brendon was not impressed with all the VIPs that buy her bottles of tequila at work and spend so much money. He and Matt were telling her they couldn't see dropping thousands on a bottle to impress girls. But she kept pleading her case asking why Brendon would prefer to stand on line and pay a $20 cover charge and then $20 a drink when he could get a table and have a server liker her all night. Blah blah blah
JUst don't see these two in it for the long haul once BB Rachel is replaced by Vegas Rachel and she goes back to her life outside the house.
Now about Kristen: I am so sorry she is most likely leaving,but saying how much you gave up to be there and that you will be going to home to no job or home is not enough to gain votes. A lot of others gave up a lot of things to be there ,too.That is a choice you make-nobody forces you to go on this show. Yes, it stinks if you go before jury,but that's a chance you take. And she kept saying how Kathy only wnated to make it to jury, then last night, she is saying the same thing(she would be appy with getting to jury) and was Lane blowing a lot of smoke up her skirt or what? He isn't really giving her his vote, is he??

August 3, 2010 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger wendy2 said...

HAAAAAAEEEEY, (echoes of Racheal) lol
Good Morning Everyone...Lessa do your ears hurt?
Well, we all knew that Racheal gets a little crazy when she drinks so its just par for the course I guess. I just wish she wouldnt alienate everyone, maybe if Brendan gets evicted, she could have done some damage control, but I think its just too late for that. Too bad, she would be a great ally to have in the house.
I cant help but wonder if B/R will be the first couple in history to break up BEFORE the end of the season..lol, I see it coming...

August 3, 2010 at 7:57 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

I just wonder what the HGS will do when B&R are both gone from the house, because they spend all their time doing nothing but bashing and cutting them down. How will they feed their obsession with them gone? Who will they pick on? Who is gonna step up and try and win HOH and then put 2 HGS on the block? There is more to this game then just sitting around and bashing on B&R....

August 3, 2010 at 8:31 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst! :)

New Top Post!!

Tuesday Morning

August 3, 2010 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, ShiSHi! :)
Good Morning, Sparks! :)
Good Morning, Didi! :)

Good Morning, Pamela! :) Happy BIrthday!

Good Morning, sexy GayTor!

Good Morning, Kantro - sorry. couldn't find it.

Good Morning, Yesika! :)

Good Morning, Kevin! :) THank you!

Good Morning, LisaM! :)

Good Morning, Wendy2! :)

August 3, 2010 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger way094 said...

brendon pretty much called rachel a vegas ho last nite and she didnt tell him take a hike im shocked any self respecting women would of told him hit the road

August 3, 2010 at 9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below