;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wednesday Afternoon

Good afternoon, BB Lovers!

The BB12 HGs have been locked inside all day, and I've got the Endurance Comp tinglies, big time!

Is it soon to have another Endurance Comp? Definitely. However, the oddity was the one 2 weeks ago, not this one. Traditionally, the 1st Live to the Feeds Endurance Comp of the season happens with the HoH that nominates what will become the 1st jury member. This Thursday is that HoH.

I hope you've got the live feeds all set up and ready for the blessed event. ;) If you still need em, here's the link for the 3 day free trial. Don't miss out on the endurance comp!

Endurance or not, Ragan is right: this next HoH is huge. It will determine the rest of the season. With Kristen very likely on her way out the door tomorrow, the entire house still targeting Brendon and Rachel, and the Brigade poised to wreak havoc on all they survey, tomorrow's HoH is do or die for Brendon... and if he wins? Who will the target be? Who, the pawn? Will Kathy skate by another week... that much closer to 2nd place?

If this is your first time on the blog today, get up to speed and have a glance at the Overnight Report, The Morning Report & Lunch Hour-HoH Pics!

Reminder for live feed subscribers - Today at 6pm EDT is Power Hour with Janelle! Don't forget to call in & listen! :0)

OK.. on with the updates!

3pm BBT
Jumanji
Matt, Ragan, Britney, Lane


They're talking about the HoH Comp tomorrow, wondering what it might be, and ripping on Brendon. From the conversation, it sounds like they suspect the HoH comp will be skill based... and from the snark, geared toward Brendon's strengths.

Matt: What do you think he would do if he won?
Britney: I think they'd go after our two strongest people. They keep talking about Kathy, but I don't think that's what they'd do.

Making fun of Brendon doing the wizard voice... Britney tells Lane off for fake laughing and egging him on. Matt confesses to fake laughing as well.

Matt: You and Ragan are the mean girls.
Ragan: Why am I mean? You're the meanest Matt.
Matt: B*tch.
Ragan: I'm just getting sucked into this mean world...

3:05pm BBT - Rachel comes into Jumanji, and joins the chatter... Brendon remains in the kitchen prepping food.

3:10pm BBT - Brendon joins the Jumanji jam... Chatter is all about movies and tv shows at the moment...

3:21pm BBT
Bathroom
Rachel and Ragan
Cam 3

Ragan and Rachel are trying to figure out what the comp will be. Ragan doubts endurance, because he believes next week will be a double eviction, and that would make "2 to be continueds" in a row.



Rachel: It's something big. They've been building for almost 12 hours.
Ragan: I don't think we're going outside today. I don't think we're going to be able to anticipate it.
Rachel: Maybe there's not a double eviction next week.
Ragan: Maybe, maybe so. I think that there will be.

***FYI - 9 to 8 is not traditionally when double eviction happens.. just so ya know. This coming HoH, however *is* traditionally Endurance.

CUT TO:
3:31pm BBT
Jumanji
Matt & Britney

Britney: I think we'll probably have something to practice... or let's get really crazy and say this week is double eviction and they're building both sets. One for the 1st comp and one for endurance.
Matt: I think it's way too early for double eviction.

***It is. Plus, they would've been promoting it to us all week long to pump up the ratings.

Brendon comes in and starts talking food. Britney yells out to Lane to see if he's marinating steaks. Matt compliments the salmon Brendon made last night. Talk turns to grocery expenditures at home and eating habits. Britney eats at home every night of the week except for Fridays. Matt and Brendon say they go out quite a bit... Talk turns to restaurants. They are making me really hungry!

Checking in on Janelle and Chelsia for a minute...

CUT TO:
3:50-4:00pm BBT
Cabana Room
Kathy & Kristen



Kathy: I know that feeling you're having.. Unless someone says, "I guarantee.." Everyone says don't worry about it. You're gonna be fine. You hearing all that?
Kristen: No.
Kathy: I did.
Kristen: I think Rachel's probably using the 5,000 dollars she has.
***To get you out? Don't flatter yourself.
Kathy: I bet she is... Who's in the shower?
Kristen: I think Hayden.
Kathy: Is he ok? Besides being nervous.
Kristen: (whispers too low)
Kathy: Why do you think that?
Kristen: (too low)
Kathy: Nobody works as hard as you.

Talk turns to Ragan.

Kathy: As much as he talks about, I Love Kristen, he's weak when it comes to that. Maybe he got the 5000 dollar bribe.
Kristen: It should be a no brainer.
Kathy: I know.
Kristen: I don't wanna go home...
Kathy: I don't want you to go home. I need you here.

***So sayeth the Angel of Death.

Kathy: I cannot believe she didn't take pictures of everybody today. I mean, the video was funny, but...

Kristen: They haven't called me in to the Diary Room all day.
Kathy: Last week they never called me in either.
Kristen: I'm freaking out.
Kathy: Don't freak out.
Kristen: I just don't know what else I can do.
Kathy: Just let them digest what you've told them and make a decision based on that. I know it's hard.

Kathy and Kristen continue the exercise in futility...

***These 2 could depress a five year old on a chocolate binge.

CUT TO:
4:45pm BBT
Bathroom
Hayden, Kristen & Kathy

Hayden agrees to let Kristen cut his hair. But first.. a shave.





Officer C-Block chaperones from the couch.

4:55pm BBT
Haircut time!

Hayden: If I have to buzz it, I'll buzz it.
Kristen: It wont be that bad.




We'll be back with a new top post for the Wednesday Show Viewing Party at 7:50pm Eastern / 4:50pm BBT! :0) Can't wait to see the PoV Comp!


Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
Don't Miss another minute of the Real Big Brother!
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







28 Comments:

Blogger RedRhonda said...

Carolyn, does that mean that Kristen would be jury member? Could they be switching it up a little? Just curious. It has been kind of an odd season and thought maybe they just might send her off to the jury without the others knowing. That would really throw them off!

August 4, 2010 at 3:18 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Rhonda :)

Nope. 7 jury members. 2 finalists. It's pretty doubtful.

August 4, 2010 at 3:20 PM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Brendon did not just say he was "rollin' with the hommies" did he?

Gaytor, please read my post from Howie post about B/R. {{{hugs}}}

August 4, 2010 at 3:21 PM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Oh well, would love some new things thrown in this group. This is really becoming very predictable. Not with the whole nominating B/R, but with the whole mentality of the house. Have to say, little boring to me everyone votes the same, no surprise on thursday because they don't want to upset the house. If the boys throw another HOH, will be the same type of week of cattiness.

Would love to see some actual play in there and not hiding out in the HOH. It is why I am frustrated with B/R in that they are not seeing what is going on because they kind of play the parents of the group, only coming around at certain times. Kind of odd group.

August 4, 2010 at 3:26 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

lol... i only heard rachel sing it.

August 4, 2010 at 3:27 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

Heya Dishers!

It's official, BB has infilitrated my dreams. Last night, I had such a fun talk with Britney. I let her know that they had to get Kathy out next week or the next or else she'd be in the final 2. She entertained me with her fun impressions. We talked about how long this season has seemed already and that we don't even remember some of the houseguests that have been evicted. And for some reason, we didn't even remember Whitney being in the house, though she had been evicted.

You might ask yourself, who is Whitney? Well apparently my mind melded three reality shows. BB, ANTM, and Idol. I'm not a fan of ANTM, but on some really bored Saturdays, I've found it fun to watch the marathons of ANTM. The Whitney I thought had already been in the BB house this year was the plus size (lol, at what ANTM considers plus size) Whitney from Cycle 8 according to Google. However, in the dream, I didn't know Whitney from ANTM, I knew her as a contestant on American Idol, which she was never on.

That's the last time I sneak a brownie in before bed (I'm still on my healthier eating plan, just needed something!)

August 4, 2010 at 3:34 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Syn! :) LOL @ the reality blendorama dream!

August 4, 2010 at 3:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I finally have the live feeds. I am so happy :)

I think the groceries cost about $800

August 4, 2010 at 3:36 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Yayyyy for you, Steph! $800 for the HGs groceries?

August 4, 2010 at 3:37 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

They're making me hungry... I want beef lo mein.. soooo not on my diet.

August 4, 2010 at 3:38 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

lol Caro, it's a good thing I'm watching Power Hour instead of the feeds. They are constantly grazing in the Kitchen.

August 4, 2010 at 3:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ya, if you think about it. 10 HG remain and none of them were Have Not's and the meat alone for that many people would be about $300 and everything else too plus toiletries and stuff.

August 4, 2010 at 3:42 PM  
Blogger Kevin Culling said...

RedRhonda - you are sooooo RIGHT!!!

Rachel totally blew off Ragan when he tried to get her to open her eyes, then she spent the whole day just hangin out in the HOH room.

August 4, 2010 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Stephanie - Makes sense to me. I would've actually guessed more.

August 4, 2010 at 3:45 PM  
Blogger Tauruscap said...

Is there a reason quite a few of them are wearing black today? or just happened by accident?
I noticed it this morning when Rachel and Brendon were both in black for breakfast and Britney was also. I think someone else was too

August 4, 2010 at 3:56 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

September 9th would be the last eviction before the Final 3, and the Finale on September 15th. But on the 9th, that will only be the 9th eviction, which would leave 4 people in the house. So we are definitely in for a Double Eviction at some point, I just don't think it's this week.

I think they have a lot going on for the Thursday / Sunday shows already though right? Pandora's Box and the Saboteur, plus a Jeff visit likely.

Not that I'm doubting the Goddesses' Tinglies.

August 4, 2010 at 3:59 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Hi Carolyn, BB addicts

I just hope the house isn't giving lip service to everyone else. If you become HOH put up Brenchel. No stupid super genius plans this time.

As far as today and tomorrow. Lots of effort by Kristen for one vote from Kathy. It's sad, in more ways than one, but what you gonna do.

August 4, 2010 at 4:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

They really don't need all 4 cams on Kathy and Kristen. I mean come on other people must be doing something more interesting other then sitting there mopping.

August 4, 2010 at 4:03 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

How I wish Lane would have gotten stuck with the uni and wig. Now that would have been funny.

August 4, 2010 at 4:05 PM  
Blogger lscott said...

so sayeth the angel of death...lmao


i wonder in hayden's gb speech if he touches upon the brogade?

August 4, 2010 at 4:08 PM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Syn, they are always in the kitchen! Suppose that is why they did some sort of have-not because they are always eating? lol

Agree Carolyn, way more than $800 at CA prices and SO CA prices at that! They are getting some great food.

BTW, sending lots of love to ya Gaytor, hope you are feeling better soon!

August 4, 2010 at 4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, if I ate as much as these houseguests, I'd be gaining weight like crazy!!!! *sigh* It sucks to have to watch what I eat

August 4, 2010 at 4:18 PM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Oh yeah, Carolyn your comment this morning about BB AD is so right, last night I happened to turn on and all they had was the pool tournament which was boring at the time. My husband just kept saying, 'this is exciting?' I said that they have more going on and they just were not showing.

August 4, 2010 at 4:28 PM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Wow, like I have diarhea of the fingers today, huh? Sorry! Guess better start dinner so I can watch the show with ya'll!

August 4, 2010 at 4:30 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Hi Carolyn, Genie, and all Dishers! Happy Wednsday Show!


Kristin, I ended up calling the Mailbox store, because I started imagining the people who were waiting on these cards were starving and probably needed this money asap! I mean, it was overnighted for a reason, right?

The guy at the Mailbox store was so grateful that I called because it was his mistake, and I could've been like that woman who got your cards and spent it and not told anyone. I didn't even have to sign for it, FedEx just left it on my doorstep! Anyway, he has arranged for FedEx to pick it up from my house tomorrow and deliver it to the right recipients. My heart feels better knowing I did the right thing :)

August 4, 2010 at 4:36 PM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

evening Caro & Co. Endurance? Yay, so glad I can sleep in tomorrow-because it looks like I will be up pretty late! Better put the cawfee on! Ok, I have been at work all day, so I really need to go read the updates but I wanted ti stop in and say hello first. I'll be back for the wednesday night viewing party

August 4, 2010 at 4:38 PM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

boo. I just realized tomorrow is HOH and I am not off Friday. Wow, what a letdown. lol

August 4, 2010 at 4:40 PM  
Blogger pants75 said...

Hi all.. I really wanted to thank all of you for the work you put in keeping us dishers up to date. I don't comment much however I read each and every post and most of the comments. I appreciate all that you do for us. I cant get the feeds and am super appreciative that you all go through all this work for all of us. Its amazing how much the tv only viewers miss! When the show starts it seems SOO BEHIND.. Ok just wanted to say THANK YOU to you all Carolyn Lessa, Genie.. and everyone else who contributes when you also have your own jobs, ,families and lives.. :o)
*Lurks back into the shadows*

August 4, 2010 at 4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below