;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

BB12: Wednesday - Lunch Hour

Good Afternoon BB Lovas! Happy Wednesday Show Day! :)

BB let the HGs have a late start on the live feeds. Most have been having a hard time getting up, especially Kathy, Enzo, Hayden and Kristin who were up to the wee hours!

You can find their morning escapades here!

Noon BBT
Round the House
  • Kristin is packing alone in Taj.
  • Kathy joins Lane in the Cabana. Some talk of fishes and food.
  • Britney and Hayden are still playing checkers.
  • Enzo has come out of DR.
  • Brendon has joined Rachel in HoH. Rachel us in a bad mood. He is comforting her. He tells her to go back to bed.

Cabana
Lane & Kathy


Lane is teasing Kathy wanting to know if she is ready for Endurance.

Lane: You have the strength, but do you have mental power?
Kathy: I have more mental power than the people upstairs. I have enough mental power to kick someone's door down...

Kathy leaves. Enzo passes through.

Enzo: You done? You got three alliances yet?

A lot of teasing ensues.

12:09 PM BBT
Bathroom
Kathy & Kristin


Prettifying themselves... (**That wig is horrid!) Enzo talks to them from the kitchen... He is looking for something he brought in from the backyard. (**Hard to hear both of them. Enzo is too far and Kathy's mic is muffled.)

Kathy(to Enzo): Did you find your balls? (**!!)

12:17 PM BBT
CUT TO:
Cabana
Lane & Enzo

Turbo-whispering.


Enzo: I don't trust Ragan you know..
Lane: If we make it through the next elimination... We have Kathy and Britney...

Enzo recaps his conversation with Kathy last night and he makes the Enzo face.

Lane: At least we have our ass covered with her (Rachel) and we're not goin' up.

Enzo leaves. Lane goes back to napping. He hears Ragan passing through and tosses a pillow at him through the door.


Ragan: HAY!!! He has a laugh and decides to go back to bed...


Brendon passes through all tasseled 'n shizz... He tells Enzo is a futuristic tie, and Enzo makes the face behind his back... Enzo wants to go back to bed... (**You can hear wind whistling outside.)

Matt is making a concoction to eat. Enzo is playing with his ball.


Enzo: Listen to it out there!
Matt: They're building a time machine.
Enzo: I can't do endurance... (**My heart is skipping!!!!)

12: 38 PM BBT

Matt joins his showmance Ragan and Britney in Jumanji. Talk turns to Brendon.


Ragan:I can't deal with that voice anymore
Britney: I will take that lettuce knife... He's so douchey... I think the thing is to trick him...
Ragan: I want to know if it's endurance or skill.
Britney: Skill. They need to have Endurance for next week, and they don't usually have more than 3 Endurance comps a season.

Ragan wonders if it will be based on a Standardized Test...


Britney: And why is he wearing that tassel? On the plus side we can use it as a noose. (**Very funny... An FB catch fo' sure!)

CUT TO:
Cabana
Kristin and the Brigade.


It cuts into mid-sentence and then silence. Ragan joins them and fills them in on Britney's antics.

Enzo: Don't even take a picture of me today.

They all say how over the pictures they are. A bunch a crabbies in there right now...

BB Calls Rachel into DR, and they all decide they will pretend to sleep...

Lane: Lock the DOOR! (**hahaha)


Britney comes in and lightens the mood, saying they need to have background suicide attempts in all the photos.


She leaves, and gloom descends in the Cabana. At least. Matt always has his friend with him!

12:57 PM BBT

Rachel: Hey hey hey! It's picture day!

Collective groan, then fake excitement.


Ragan puts on Rachel's extensions and goes into a hysterical impersonation of Rachel...
Rachel thinks it's fantastically hilarious. She is a very good sport about it.



Matt is another alter ego as well...

The video of Ragan's impersonation has taken up too much memory, so their dream has come true... No more pictures!


Except for the Cabana picture...

They're playing the video of Ragan's impersonation over and over. You can hear Ragan's voice and laugh. It's very funny.

Talk turns to food. On the menu? Ground beef quesadillas.... mmmm!


While the grown-ups cook, the boys will play....
1: 42 PM BBT
Jumanji
Britney's Monologue.


Britney: We just had to take pictures with Rachel and we wanted to shoot ourselves in the face. You noticed? It was awful. If Brendon does the wizard voice, we will all walk out. I can't take it anymore. The saber-toed tiger thinks it's hilarious... Today, Rachel is wearing pink leggings that are tight. She looks naked...

Britney: What else is going on? Kristin is campaigning like crazy and we're avoiding her like the plague. Plus she's wearing that wig which is crazy. How do you talk to someone in a unitard? Enzo wants to talk to her the least which is why we trap him with her all the time... Matt's cracking. He misses Stacey so much. We're all cracking. I did it week 2. I miss Nicolas, my mom, my brother... I miss everybody.... (Kathy comes in, is about to lie down but decides to go into Taj). I barely escaped.... Anyways I miss my mom. And I miss Nick. Ridiculous amounts.

Ragan comes in. Britney says they might open the backyard at 10 with whatever they need to practice.







Permalink







44 Comments:

Blogger GaYToR said...

Genie working overtime??
I'm just waking up. Nowhere near catching up.

Good Morning YOUZ!

I'll be back. Who broke Carolyn?

:o)

August 4, 2010 at 12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good afternoon Genie and bb lovers..

August 4, 2010 at 12:04 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Gaytor!! :) HowYouDoin? wink wink! No one broke Caro... I'm, doing the morning and lunch reports to avoid her breaking! :)

Afternoon Ms Pamela! :)

August 4, 2010 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger Rana said...

I just want that backyard to open. Can't be endurance already. Brendon is sunk if it's endurance. He'll get tricked into dropping. Hoping for something else this week. :(

August 4, 2010 at 12:13 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Hi Genie, GaYToR, and Pamela,
I'm getting ready to head out to get ready for class, but wanted to jump on and let you guys know that Jeff tweeted 40 minutes ago that he was trying to make his way to the west coast and hopes to start across the Pacific early next week. I would think that AGP could pay for his plane ticket, but maybe that's too closely related to CBS?
Hmmm.....
I this may not be an enduance comp, but a physical one like the tea cups or dropping the cans. Both were pretty big builds and could take some time. Just my thoughts.

See you guys later.

August 4, 2010 at 12:13 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Rana! :)

Hiya Bonatire! :) Sorry, I can't publish links until Caro sees them :)

Aimee - Have a great one and thanks for the info! :)

August 4, 2010 at 12:15 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Nice Geinie. You are too good to her, and to us too.

We don't want the CaroBot broken. This transcribng could cause her to overheat and melt her microchips. Yours too., And Lessa's also.

Now to catch up on TOR, TMR and now Lunch Hour. I can't believe I slept until 1 PM GCT. I haven't done that in months. Maybe the GaYToRBot is overheating too. In fact I know it is. It started yesterday when going without AC for about 3 hours caused the overheating, not to mention our THI is at 107° as I type.

:o)

August 4, 2010 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Aimee!! Thanks for the Jeff update. I think AGP probably is paying for his ticket since they want him to be there. I think there is enough separation between AGP and CBS to make it OK. I wonder who he will be staying with while in CA other than in the BB House. He's had hosts everywhere else and does a lot of sightseeing in the other states he's been to. I hope he goes to the Redwood Forest. I never tire of seeing pics of things like that.

:o)

August 4, 2010 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

You're welcome. I thought it was strange that he had only tweeted once today.

BTW: previous comment should have been, "I think this may be..." UGH typos

August 4, 2010 at 12:23 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Genie, HowYouDurrin'? That's the way we say it here, and that's one of the milder and easier to comprehend terms. We usually start any conversation with "How's ya Mamma and dem?" It doesn't matter if we know the family or not, that's just the polite way to start a conversation.

So many others I could add.

:o)

August 4, 2010 at 12:24 PM  
Blogger Kassie said...

it would be nice to see jeff in the house because i think he might bring something to the game like how not play dumb.

August 4, 2010 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Gaytor - LOL! You take care of the GaytorBot! We love him too much for him to break! :)

Hiya Stephanie! - I hope you made it into the light! :)

Hiya Sunny! :) (from the previous post)

August 4, 2010 at 12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Aimee...

August 4, 2010 at 12:37 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Thanks Genie! I don't know why my blogger thingy didn't update, normally I refresh and the new top post shows up. Then I was refreshing the morning post and that's all it was the morning post . . . Training this morning so I just got caught up on the stuff in the house, not much going on . . . strange for a day before eviction . . .

August 4, 2010 at 12:37 PM  
Blogger Detox Skin Intervention said...

Rana, do you think Bendon would really drop? I am thinking allthough he is oblivious as to what's going on he knows they are not safe with anyone in that house. I coul dbe wrong but I don't thik he would drop. Bad idea if he did. Kind of feel sorry for the guy, he doesn't seem like a bad guy and they all just hate him cause he is surviving as long as he has.

August 4, 2010 at 12:39 PM  
Blogger Sunny said...

*waves to Genie* Yeah I got got... Finished the lawn came back in and there my post sat. I hadnt hit the publish button... blah

Its 80 here, and thats a bit hot for Northern Idaho. But we moved here from Arizona about 20 yrs ago, now THAT was hot!!

I too think the comp this week will be something close to the can drop, or something close... some sort of relay comp maybe like the hot chocolate.

August 4, 2010 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I forgot my scorecard.

Genie 0 - GaYToR 1

You didn't get me.

Neener Neener Neener and PBTHHH!

**Giggle**

:o)

August 4, 2010 at 12:44 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Kassie! :)

Stephanie - You made it! haha :)

Gaytor - We're on the same side :p

August 4, 2010 at 12:46 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Britney is hilarious!

August 4, 2010 at 12:49 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Yes, I made it . . . only have a few more minutes of lunch time that I can chat.

Reading all the comments and ya'll talking about the heat . . . even some sad news on the other side of the continent . . .

We never get heat like that. Once a year we get what we call the Santa Ana's and the wind comes from the east and it is hot! Nothing like hot weather and hot wind. Where I live it does get warmer than the coast so during the Santa Ana's we all go to the beach. But then the sand is so hot, you actually burn your feet.

Well, back to work and my afternoon meeting. Catch you all on the flip side . . .

August 4, 2010 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

its so irritating how all these people are mean to rachel and brendon and its even MORE irritating/disgusting how brenchal dont even notice...how stupid could they be foreal....ugh!!!.

August 4, 2010 at 12:59 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

OMG! I am crying!!

August 4, 2010 at 1:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

rachel, they are making fun of u...like laughing AT you not with u...oh my goodness....rachel!!!! and shes taking them pictures and laughing with them....gosh so stupid! .....fine! i rest ma case lol

August 4, 2010 at 1:01 PM  
Blogger Rana said...

I just think Brendon thinks that Enzo, Ragan, Britney, Hayden wouldn't put him up. And he is just an idiot to trust anyone. Anyone will promise anything. They have to see that. Still hoping it's just a physical comp tonight and not endurance. Brigade has to be broken up already!

August 4, 2010 at 1:02 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

JLuvs, I saw your post in the last section and I just wanted to say, it's smart you hold onto it. Two years ago I sent my mom and sister a package with giftcards to red lobster and olive garden and walmart and they were worth around 500, I saved up so they could have a girls weekend and sent it to them in Illinois. What happened? It went to the wrong house, the lady signed for it (she had the SAME NAME!!!! It was insane) and she SPENT THEM! I was SO MAD, She KNEW those items weren't for her, she didn't know me and well long story short, I had insured the package but only up to 300 so my family missed out ont he other 200 and it took months to get back the 300 Oh and the lady who spent the giftcards? She got a nice visit from me when I returned. Apparently her name was spelled a bit differently and we could have sued as it is an offense to open mail that isn't yours but I opted just to go to her house and give her a lecture...anyway long story short, You're doing hte right thing by holding onto it!

August 4, 2010 at 1:08 PM  
Blogger Kassie said...

The look on everyone face with the picture are so a tell all.

August 4, 2010 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Slick! :)

Hiya Kristin! :) Try a paragraph break once in a while hun :)

August 4, 2010 at 1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Afternoon Genie... noticed you took over too late this morning. Me bad.

Can't wait to see the PoV comp this evening, even if it is later on since I have to be out for some time. Everybody in the House just complains about everything Rachel does at all times and apparently, according to Matt, she was so HORRIBLE during that comp.

I personally would rather here strange laughs than the constant bitching all the time.

Loving the Ragan impersonations of Rachel in the Cabana. She seems to as well as I don't think she has a hard time making fun of herself. :-)

August 4, 2010 at 1:15 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Tage! :) Me too!

August 4, 2010 at 1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i read on jeff's twitter that he is trying to get to get to the west coast..so we should be seeing him soon in the bb house

August 4, 2010 at 1:24 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

LOL Genie, Good advice. See, I could never do what you do oh so well =)

August 4, 2010 at 1:32 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Kristin - heh! :)

August 4, 2010 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

YES!!! I'm all caught up, just in time to maybe take a break and get behind again.

Neck hasn't been doing too great today or the last few days. i'm back to being able to type about 30 minutes and back to the ice for an hour or three.

I honestly don't understand the house or the commenters absolute hatred toward Rachael and Brendon and letting the BRAgade slide by. I want to see the latter busted and I hope Kristen understands she's leaving and busts them on it.

I admire R&B for being able to stay in the house as long as they have so far and in my perfect world, Brendon will open his eyes and know he has to win HoH against ANYONE, to keep them safe.

I'm not saying I like their overt Showmance, but There are other things that would start making this season more interesting. Breaking up the Fearless 4 would do it for me. It would put the game back into an even playing field.

Not that it has been that even with R&B staying in power, but it shows they are really great players. They deserve the right.chance to stay over so many others. I'd like to see Lane and Enzo or En-Ane broken up, Their thinking that they are running the game when they have done absolutely nothing to prove they can play the game is much more grating on my last gay nerve more than just about anything else going on game wise.

*clink, clink*

:o)

August 4, 2010 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Gaytor - Feel better! If it's any consolation, I don't hate Rachel and Brendon! :)

August 4, 2010 at 1:53 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

I'm out! Caro will be opening a New Top Post soon! See you all during the Viewing Party tonight! :)

August 4, 2010 at 1:54 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi GayTor!! :) Genie and I just flipped schedules today.

Hi Pamela! :)

Genieeee! :)

Hi Rana! :) Sure it can. This is the normal week for an endurance comp. The one 2 weeks ago was the oddity.

Hi Aimee! :)

Hi Kassie :)

Hi StephanieWC! :)

Hi Heather! :)

Hi SUnny! :)

Hi Michelle in IN! :)

Hi Slick! :)

Hi Kristin! :)

Hi Tage! :) Ditto Ditto Ditto, hugs! :)

Hi Meg! :)

August 4, 2010 at 1:54 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

There she is! Huggies Caro! Lata! :)

August 4, 2010 at 1:55 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Welcome back CaroBot! Does this mean New Top Post will be starting in 4 minutes?

I'm not not not going to get caught today.

:o)

August 4, 2010 at 1:56 PM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Afternoon Genie {{{huggies}}} Dish family!!

Okay, so all of you so hoping that Brendon wins HOH really need to think that maybe B/R need to loose power for week, get one of their butts put on the block and maybe they will finally see what the h**l is going on around them. Rachael is so blind with jealousy or what ever to anyone who 'comes between her & her man!' that she just isn't really looking!

Yes, it is a risk, but they are just not going to go anywhere unless some sense is knocked in, IF that can be done, and that is a very big IF. JMO They need to be able to see the forest through the trees...get their heads out of the bed? Ragan said yesterday to observe and neither one of them did, so their own fault for not seeing what is right in front of them.

August 4, 2010 at 1:56 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Red Rhonda! :)

Gaytor... ok Smarty pants....


Everyone -

New Top Post!!

Howie Gets Dishy!

August 4, 2010 at 2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@Gaytor

I do so agree with everything you just said. Don't get it... These two have had to fight from week one. Why? Because they happened to fall in love and be open about their alliance while the rest are all undercover. And I'd rather have some under cover love than hate... these HGs sure can be mean when they want to. But I am not pretending to be above it... haven't walked in their stir crazy shoes. ;-)

PS. Look out for everybody complaining about Rachel's blog soon to be seen because she does not take time for spell check (if she has it). Furthermore, we all learned the girl is Dyslexic. Imagine studying Chemistry with that hindrance. Ouch. Difficult.

August 4, 2010 at 2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a question, in some of the previous posts the houseguests have mentioned "the Guy" in the DR, what happens in the diary room, i thought there was just a couch and tv and thats it? is there more o it?
Thanks in advance

August 4, 2010 at 2:18 PM  
Blogger Kevin Culling said...

@Gaytor

Well I mostly don't like Rachel because of her grating voice; she is certainly a strong competitor though.

Brendon? I find him so annoying because he IS a know-it-all.

You wrote:
"...I'd like to see Lane and Enzo or En-Ane broken up, Their thinking that they are running the game when they have done absolutely nothing to prove they can play the game is much more grating on my last gay nerve more than just about anything else going on game wise."

AGREED!!!! :)

August 4, 2010 at 2:37 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Hi Genie! Hi Everyone!


Kristin, I ended up calling the Mailbox store, because I started imagining the people who were waiting on these cards were starving and probably needed this money asap! I mean, it was overnighted for a reason, right?

The guy at the Mailbox store was so grateful that I called because it was his mistake, and I could've been like that woman who got your cards and spent it and not told anyone. I didn't even have to sign for it, FedEx just left it on my doorstep! Anyway, he has arranged for FedEx to pick it up from my house tomorrow and deliver it to the right recipients. My heart feels better knowing I did the right thing :)

August 4, 2010 at 4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below