;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Big Brother 12: The Overnight Report

Good Morning, BB Lovers! Happy Wednesday!

On the live feeds right now, as of 4:13 am BBT, Kristen & Hayden are still up and snuggling in the backyard on the couch...

Krayden fans - spark up the feeds, so you can enjoy their last time together with them...

4:15am BBT -
Enter Officer C-Block... never freakin' fails. Kathy comes outside to ask them if they're coming to bed soon, because otherwise she's gonna turn the light out.

Then she stays for a smoke... They ask her what she's doing up, and she tells them about the game conversation she's been having with Enzo for the past hour or so - while he's been blowing smoke up her bum.

OK, Kathy. Give them a break. Go inside and leave the lovebirds alone. At 4:21am BBT - She does just that. And we get smooches...



I'm getting to work on the Overnight Report. Please check back at 7:30am BBT for the complete report... It'll be going up in sections every 20-30 minutes or so. :)


1:00am BBT
Cabana Room
Enzo, Hayden, Britney, Lane
Following another lengthy meeting with Kristen, Enzo makes his way into the Cabana Room and joins Enzo, Hayden and Britney.

Enzo: F**K! And she wants to tawk again tomorrow.
Britney: I have another appointment with her tomorrow too.
Hayden: Should I start taking appointments?
Enzo: She's playin' mad game.
Britney: Did you tell her you'd vote to keep her?
Enzo: No, I said I was on the fence... She wants to talk to you now! (he's teasing)
Britney: Liar! You are such a liar. I told her I'd talk to her again tomorrow.

Lane gets in on the act...

Britney: I'm gonna go tell her you wanna talk to her right now!

Talk turns to Brendon & Rachel and how they're trying to secure their safety next week by making alliances with everyone in the house now...

Britney: They think they have an alliance with everyone in the house now. (to Lane) Did they approach you?
Enzo: Wait.. I think I'm in an alliance with them!

Brendon and Rachel bashing ensues.. Britney's talking about how she's overtly rude to both of them, and they seem not to notice. They think she's being funny. The conversation quickly moves on the the pool tournament tonight... then on to their mythical BB12 rock group tour..

1:13am BBT
Lane & Enzo get up to make food, leaving Britney and Hayden to whisper privately. After Hayden tells Britney about what Brendon & Rachel said to him, regarding him never being the target this week, and them always having his back, and trying to pull him into an alliance, Britney tells Hayden what Kristen's argument to stay has been with everyone...


Britney: With every person, she has a different reason that she's better to stay. .. and she was like, ok, so Brendon and Rachel go home next week, the next week you send Kathy home, the next week, she's like, you're the only girl who's gonna be left in the house... She's like, and all those guys are gonna make an alliance together, and you're gonna be kicked out as soon as there's no girls left.

***And she's quite right. Although the Brigade does want you in their final 6, that's as far as it goes.

Hayden: That's what she thinks?

Britney: Uh huh. She was like, and you know you're not gonna stay to the end. They're gonna send you out as quick as they can. And.. you know they already have like a bond between all the guys, and if you don't keep me here, you're gonna be the only girl, and they're gonna send you home.
Hayden: (nods his comprehension...)
Britney: ...and I was like...
Hayden: I can't... I'm not gonna get mad at her or anything, 'cause I know she's...
Britney: ...trying.
Hayden: ...really trying. And it's not right for me to get mad. I understand that she's wanting to stay and trying really hard to stay, but... I do want your vote.



Britney: Oh, I know.. Everybody wants my vote.
Hayden: Duh.
Britney: Duh... But I said to her... She's like, why are you considering, or, like, what are you thinking, and I was like, well, honestly, I have talked to Hayden, and after Brendon and Rachel, I think we're on the same page about where else we'd like to.. because I think we are.
Hayden: Yeah. I know we are.
Britney: And she was like, Oh Really? And I was like, I don't expect for you to tell me names or whatever, but where would you go? And she was like, if I, after Brendon and Rachel, I would wanna take out people who I didn't feel like were playing very hard... And I was like, ok, no, we're not on the same page then. Because I know she wont wanna get rid of Kathy, ever. She wont wanna get rid of Ragan, ever. She wont wanna get rid of Matt, ever.
Hayden: (shakes his head no)
Britney: Ever. So...
Hayden: Right. And like, me n you are smart enough to know, if Ragan makes it to the end, he's gonna win.
Britney: I know.
Hayden: Like if you're against Ragan in the end, or I'm against Ragan in the end...
Britney: Nobody would win.
Hayden: I love Ragan to death, but..
Britney: We all do.. It's that him and Matt are in an alliance.
Hayden: And that's clear.
Britney: I know.
Hayden: And we've talked about that.
Britney: No, we're on the same page.. And I told her that. I was like, I just think that Hayden and I are going in the same direction, and so, with me, she's trying to play the girl card. Like, you don't wanna be the only girl... You don't wanna be here by yourself... Nobody will take you to the end, if you're the only girl.. bla bla bla...
***That was Kristen's plan originally, if you recall. Take out all the women.
Hayden: Was it you that told me? If it's a guy versus a girl in the final 2, then the guy wins.
Britney: Every time.
Hayden: That was you that told me?
Britney: mm hmm.
Hayden: So it'd be stupid to take another guy to the end.
Britney: And if 3 guys are really strong competitors? It'd be stupid not to take me to the end. Hayden: Oh yeah.

**This conversation is ongoing, but you get the gist, and I need to move forward in the overnight. If you'd like to continue with Britney & Hayden, please check it out in the flashback section of the live feeds. Wed Aug 4th - 1:14am - Cam 3.

CUT TO:
1:27am BBT
HoH
Brendon & Rachel
Cam 1

Meanwhile, up in HoH, Brendon and Rachel are snuggling, smooching and laughing at themselves...


Rachel: Between my crying and having a competition orgasm, and you with your wizards of pinball, we're like the biggest nerds.
Brendon: I know, right?

After a couple minutes of this, talks turns to moans... It's available in the flashback section of the live feeds starting at 1:30am BBT, Cam 1, if you wanna watch.

CUT TO:
1:27am BBT
Cam 3
Bathroom
Kristen, Hayden & Officer C-Block

Kristen's showering and talking...


Hayden: I'd enjoy watchin' it.
Kathy: You would. You enjoy everything about Kristen...
Hayden: I do. That's a true story.

Hayden & Kristen make plans to stay up late tonight, and get some alone time once all the others have gone to bed...


CUT TO:
2am BBT
Backyard
Hayden, Lane, Britney, Matt, Ragan

Enzo's inside making pork chops... They're having a laugh about it, playing pool, chatting... Britney's on the elliptical, trying to burn enough calories to erase the Turkey Burger she ate.


Ragan: Hell, I laughed away a turkey burger just now.
Britney: Lane, are you proud of me? I'm at 18 minutes, and I'm not even tired.

***Stay on there for 90 at level 16, you genetically and metabolically blessed child. Then talk to me.

Lane: 18 minutes?
Britney: That's like a lot.
Lane: I know. That is a lot.
Britney: That's almost twice as much as I was doin' before.

***hold me back.

Britney: You're supposed to be like super proud.
Lane: I know, but if I should you too much, then you'll slack.
Britney: I just felt really bad after I ate that turkey burger, like what kinda fattie eats this late at night?
Lane: It's a turkey burger.
Britney: Yeah, but it's got bread... and cheese... It's one thing to eat all day, but once you eat after 7pm, you're just obese.. ya know?

***Mommie dearest...

On request, Britney soon starts her impressions of Kristen...

Matt: He said you did a great Kristen. I've never seen it.
Britney: You've never seen my Kristen?
Lane: Aw, yeah, it's good.

I recommend you check it out on flashback starting at 2:02am on Cam 3 for the full effect, but here's a cap:

Britney: (as Kristen) Matt, can I just talk to you in the Taj, for just a minute? I just, I just feel like I deserve to be here... and it's just like, I'm just a great competitor. I just feel like, I deserve it, and you know, can I just talk to you in private for like a minute?
Matt: You got like the eyes and mouth down perfect.
Britney: I know. Me and Monet used to practice.
Matt: Oh, you did it before?
Britney: Uh huh.
Matt: 'Cause they caught me in the leotard, and they were like, do Kristen...
Britney: Ya gotta get her voice... It's like, (mimics) Matt, I just...


And we're moving right along...

CUT TO:
2:30am BBT
Dining Table - Kitchen area
Kathy, Britney, Kristen, Enzo

Kathy & Britney are educating Enzo about the wonders of the south... They explain about their accents, southern food... Okra, hush puppies, grits and the like. Enzo's waiting on his pork chops to be ready.

Enzo: I thought grits were like potatoes...
Britney: It's like oatmeal, only gross.

Britney and Kathy have a big laugh over their common practice of saving bacon grease in a coffee can. Enzo looks like he's listening to a conversation on another planet, somewhere between befuddled and disgusted by the concept of okra.

Enzo: I gotta see it. I'm gonna google this sh*t.

CUT TO:
2:49am BBT
Cam 3
Jumanji
Lane, Britney & Enzo

Lane and Britney and laying in bed together, talking like siblings, when Enzo enters the darkened room. He's having eaters remorse about his 2:30am pork chop binge.

Enzo: It f'in sucks in here, yo. Like, I wanna go back on slop. I'm goin' back on slop next week. I wanna be a have not.
Britney: (whispers) Who are you voting for?


Enzo: What?
Britney: Are you voting for crazy eyes?
Enzo: What?
Britney: Who are you voting for?
Enzo: Kristen. To go home. I think Hayden is harm...
Lane: Harmless?
Enzo: Yeah.. like he's like a piece of Orika..
Britney: (giggles)
Enzo: A piece of Oraka.. or what the f*ck..
Britney: O-Kra.
Enzo: Okra.
Lane: What? Hey, do y'all have Long John Silvers?
Enzo: She said that to me...
Britney: That's my favorite...
Lane: Mine too.
Britney: Do you get extra crumbs.
Lane: Extra crispies.

While Lane and Britney indulge in the southern fried fantasy, poor Enzo looks on as if they were martians.

Meanwhile, on the couch in the backyard, on Cams 1 and 2, Hayden and Kristen are sharing a blanket, and... What's wrong with this picture???


By 3am, Kathy has left them, and they remain on Cams 1 & 2, for the next 2 hours of talking, cuddling and smooching... with only 1 more interruption from Officer C-Block...

Kristen: No one ever said it was gonna be easy...
Hayden: Nope.

Hayden is hyper aware of the camera moving in for a close up... Kristen's beyond the point of caring.

Kristen: It's just crazy, because everyone thinks our situation is hard right now, but they don't even know how hard it is.
Hayden: mmm. Do you think that's gonna effect things later for a vote?
Kristen: No. I don't. The only people who were effected by it, I think, were Rachel and Brendon. Look... A butterfly...

The butterfly leads into a conversation about past lives, as Kristen reads Hayden's palm. According to her, he hasn't had many past lives, while she has... Kristen and Hayden stay up talking (and not talking) about everything under the sun for hours and hours... If you're a Krayden fan, it's a sweet flashback...

If you like your HGs with a lot more action under the covers, then your last flashback point for this Overnight Report is 6:35am BBT on Cam 2... with Brendon and Rachel... Clicking the pic will get you to the 3 day free trial for the live feeds.


Happy Wednesday, BB Lovers. This concludes the Overnight Report!




Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
3 Days Free, Then 39.99 for 3 Months
~or~
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







58 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So... Hayden and Brittney... sharing a blanket... I kind of think he was flirting with her a bit! I'm so ready for Kristen and Kathy to go home. I almost hope Rachel and Kathy are nominated with plans of backdooring Brendon and then Brendon gets POV and takes Rachel off. Kathy goes home.

Not a big "Brenchel" fan, but they do make the house interesting...

Thanks to you wonderful dishers! I stay current with the house all day! =) Happy Wednesday show!

August 4, 2010 at 6:13 AM  
Blogger ekmurf said...

Officer C Block. LMAO.

August 4, 2010 at 6:13 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Good morning Carolyn and crew! Happy Wednesday Show Day!

TOR is excellent, as always! Now going to read Lessa's :)

August 4, 2010 at 6:26 AM  
Blogger Marcia said...

What are the chances that Kristen pulls an Andrew an outs the brigade in her speech before the vote? Would it do any good(for her?)

August 4, 2010 at 6:28 AM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Good morning Carolyn and fellow Dishers! I hope every one has a great Wednesday. I have to teach from 6-9 tonight so I'll miss the show, but as soon as I get home I'll be checking in with you guys to see what I missed.

August 4, 2010 at 6:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning Carolyn,

Good morning everyone..

Thank you for the birthday wishes and "singing" happy birthday. I had a great day with my family..

I started calling Kathy the depressor...everwhere she goes coversation stops and when it starts up again it gets very depressing.."The DeeeePressOR..lol

Going to go read TOR..

August 4, 2010 at 6:37 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Unless the turkey burger is strictly white breast meat, then it's pretty fattening.
Carolyn, you can't tell me that you too aren't blessed with that wonderful genetic metabolism! ;)

Anyway, I am still shocked at Ragan and Brenchel being in total denial about the Brigade. And then Ragan was even told in DR that he's "missing" an alliance, Kristen figures it out, and he still denies it! Amazing! I love this game!
hehe

August 4, 2010 at 6:47 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Good morning Carolyn and Good morning everyone!
Happy Wednesday show day! YAY!

Oh Brendon is so clueless...Rachel may have a fighting chance in this game if he goes first.

@Sarah0334 I completely agree with you. Kristin is a done deal. Officer C block hehe, I like to call her Ms. Bus driver but either works for me. Needs to go NEXT!

I was thinking (its ok I didnt hurt myself :p) about Jeff showing up. I dont think he will show up till Thursdays show...talk to Julie first then go in the house. That saves AGP from givin to much to the live feed viewers before the live show. We arent stuck with bubbles that I just want to pop everytime they appear!

Thank you Carolyn. Shout out to Lessa I'm never up that late but I always read TOR...Thank you! Genie Thank you! too. BB wouldnt be the same without you.

August 4, 2010 at 6:52 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

I am rolling on the floor here! Carolyn, you are hysterical! And I had to tell you I visited Dave's site from Twitter, and he has a picture of Rachel with fire eyes, ohmygosh, it's so funny!

Everyone on Twitter's talking about how mad Kristen's going to be at Hayden when she gets out and learns of the Brigade. I personally don't see her holding it against him, as she keeps secrets from him too. Guess we'll know soon enough!

August 4, 2010 at 7:06 AM  
Blogger ninaroxx74 said...

Goodmorning Ms. Carolyn and fellow Dishers, well let's see I agree with who ever said Brit and Regan being an awesome Alliance. I did want Kristen to stay but now I am ready for her to go tomorrow night, so then Brenchelle will what is that saying spite of the nose. And I really don't like Kathy win Hoh I seriously think she has been acting like she can not do anything come on she is a Sheriff they have physicals. Well let me get off my soapbox now. Go Brittany and Regan. Going to try and do some shopping in my lovely 109 degree weather we r having in my state of Alabama.

August 4, 2010 at 7:12 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good Morning Everyone

For the last 3 nights I have had no sound on my BBAD...drives me crazy! Had to listen to the feeds while watching TV.

Hope everyone has a great 'Hot' day.

August 4, 2010 at 7:30 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Sarah! :)

Morning Ekmurf! :)

Morning JLuvs! :)

Morning Marcia! :)

Morning Aimee! :)

Morning Pamela! :) Happy belated Birthday!! :)

Morning Sparks! :)

Morning Ninarox! :)

Morning everyone!! :)

August 4, 2010 at 7:30 AM  
Blogger jane said...

I dreamed that production banned Brendon from the HOH room.

August 4, 2010 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Good morning Genie!

Jane, LOL about the dream!

Sparks said "I was thinking (its ok I didnt hurt myself :p) Girl that is too funny!

:)

August 4, 2010 at 7:45 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Sarah :) Happy Wednesday Show Day!

Good morning, Ekmurf! :) hehe

Good Morning, JlUvs! :) Happy Show Day! Glad you enjoyed TOR!

Good Morning, Marcia! :) I'm thinking that's pretty slim..

Good Morning, Aimee! :) We'll miss you tonight!

Good Morning, Pamela! :) I'm so glad you had a great birthday! :)

Good Morning, Sparks! :) Thanks! Just so ya know though.. I write TOR.. always.

Good Morning, NinaRoxx74 :) 109??? Ich!!! Drink plenty of water!

Good Morning, ShiShi! :) How bizarre... Honestly, I'm just not a fan of BBAD at all. I've had it on a lot in the background lately, and I find that most times, they show something completely inane, instead of focusing on the action in the house.

Good Morning, Jane :) hehehe... thanks for the laugh. :)

Good morning, GenieSea! :) HUgs!!!

August 4, 2010 at 7:45 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Okay, I have to brag about losing another 2 pounds for a total of 35 pounds lost! Yahoooo! Now I just have 25 to go...

August 4, 2010 at 7:47 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

WoooHoo, JLuvs!! You go!! :0)

August 4, 2010 at 7:49 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

I agree with Carolyn about BBAD, when I didn't have the live feeds, I totally watched it everynight, but since having the feeds this year, I don't even turn BBAD on anymore.

August 4, 2010 at 7:49 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Caro!!! Huggies :)

Morning Jane! :) I had a BB related dream as well, but not of the HGs! I dreamt Caro saved me from sinking into the mud along with a house I was in... You could have a field day with that, Jane! :)

August 4, 2010 at 7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats great jluvs...I found it, right here on my butt

August 4, 2010 at 7:51 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

OK.. I'm off to work out.

We're switching it up today, and
Genie's doing the morning report!

I'll be back to cover all the afternoon action on the live feeds. :)

August 4, 2010 at 7:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Genie...:)

August 4, 2010 at 7:52 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Genie... awwww!!! How sweet are you?! I'm the one who should be having that dream!

August 4, 2010 at 7:52 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Caro - lol! It probably applies to both of us ;) Have a great work out! :)

August 4, 2010 at 7:54 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Thank you, Carolyn! I feel so much better about myself! I just got so big I was disgusted, even though alot of the weight gain happened after quitting cigarettes. I traded ciggies for food, it happens.
Not anymore! :)
Now if I would just exercise as faithfully as you do, I would really start looking good! I've always admired you for that :)

August 4, 2010 at 7:55 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

I'll be moderating comments here until the HGs are woken up and I'll open a new top post then :)

August 4, 2010 at 7:55 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Genie and Pamela, LOL LOL LOL!!!!

August 4, 2010 at 7:56 AM  
Blogger Divr said...

Good Morning all,

Jane, great dream...You should email AGP with the idea.

Just a question....Does Brendon's walk bug anyone else?

And have they taken away from the masses the ability to snag Caps?

August 4, 2010 at 8:02 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Divr!! :) What do you mean about the caps?

August 4, 2010 at 8:05 AM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

Last night with Enzo, Brit Brit and Lane talking about Kathy's cobwebs was the funniest stuff I've seen in a while!!!

Britney has certainly moved to the center-burner as far as everyone wanting her out. Almost like Renny did in S10.. Very interesting!!

August 4, 2010 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Divr! I thought I was the only one who noticed Brendon's walk! Yes, he walks like maybe perhaps he was very pigeon-toed as a child.

August 4, 2010 at 8:15 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Good Morning All!

Carolyn have a great workout! My walks have come to a halt thanks to the 100+ degree heat. :(

Pamela, Happy Belated Birthday!

jluvs, Congrats!

Genie, ((Hugs))

August 4, 2010 at 8:16 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Jane, I was thinking the other day that it should be a rule that no one but the HOH should be allowed to sleep in the room.

August 4, 2010 at 8:17 AM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

Carolyn.. I almost think BBAD is set to cycle through two feeds automatically -- as they will leave right in the middle of a good conversation to someone sitting alone in a room starring at the walls!!

I also hate the interuptions every 20 mins with the same promos EVERY NIGHT!

We always DVR it, and put it on as background sometimes when there's nothing else on or if there was something interesting going on in the house

August 4, 2010 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

HI Genie!!! Thanks for your work on the site~~

August 4, 2010 at 8:19 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Divr, Yes, Brendon's swimmer walk bugs me. But I can't stand anything Brendon does or says!

August 4, 2010 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Hello Genie,
How are you today?

August 4, 2010 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

doh! OMG I'm so embarrassed!
I KNEW THAT! (@jluvsturtles Damn! see I DID hurt myself thinking about Jeff coming back...knew it would come back and bite me in the butt ;)
Sorry Carolyn! I ment late night with Lessa. I was reading TOR got confuesed...sigh it happens more often then I care admit:x

See I should really stop thinking and typing until I've had my morning coffee...or 2.
UGH! sorry again.

August 4, 2010 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Kantro! :)

Morning Michelle! :) Huggies :)

Aimee! I'm great thanks! And you?

August 4, 2010 at 8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning Genie

Good morning Michelle,

Thank you for the belated birthday wishes..

August 4, 2010 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Pamela - Did you make some good wishes?? :)

August 4, 2010 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Doing great thanks.

I have a silly question. Why would the houseguests need to be on lockdown allday today?

August 4, 2010 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Aimee - Lock Down for setting up HoH Comp... It will probably be a doozy if they stay on lock down all day! :)

August 4, 2010 at 8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genie I made a great wish...
if it comes true, I will be happy, happy. :) :)

August 4, 2010 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

BRB real quick before the HGs are woken up for the day!

August 4, 2010 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

That's why I was asking. I didn't think it would be such a doozy this week, so I was surprised to hear them talking about being on lockdown all day today.

August 4, 2010 at 8:52 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Pamela - I hope all your wished come true! :)

Now BRB real quick! :)

August 4, 2010 at 8:52 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

so any one know if brit an hay were talkign bout ther f4 deal with bren an rach lastnight? is it well real?

also hihi carolyn

I pray bren wins hoh tomorrow an puts matt an lane up

August 4, 2010 at 8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhh Genie, thank you so much..:)

August 4, 2010 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger Divr said...

Genie
Re the caps
I am referring to the captures from the feeds we have been able to make in the past. I am not seeing a way to do it this year.

August 4, 2010 at 9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn and Dishers.

We are getting closer to the DE week for sure. Don't you think this would be one of the things the potential Sab would be messing with? I do.

I am really tired of all the Brenchel bashing in the house. The other HGs are no saints and can't do anything but target the two they have target from the start. No wonder Brenchel are fighting like crazy... because they never had a shot to relax in the house. With friends like Ragan and Britney... I'd rather have enemies.

So, tonight at midnight the Sab. vote will be done with and possible somebody will be called to the DR an hour or so later if they follow previous presedent. We will get the confirmation tomorrow night. Can't wait. Enzo would be fun, because the house with a Brenchel on the block is too predictable. Can't wait for Ragan to get his head out of Matt's ass either.

August 4, 2010 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger Rana said...

Tonight is not going to be endurance right!? It can't be! Brendon needs to win this! And no one will drop for him and he will probably be an idiot and drop for someone else!

Don't trust anyone Brendon! How are they so blind to The Brigade?

August 4, 2010 at 9:08 AM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

Good Morning to our lovely hostesses and Dishers!! I love, love, love waking up to "late night" and "overnight"! You gals are truly amazing ... and the added info in the comments ~ YAY ME! :)

I'll be sad to see Kristen go, but hopefully Brit pulls the HOH and she ditches Brendan and Rachel...one of them has to go for the other to succeed, there is no doubt!! And I do love Brit!!

August 4, 2010 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Dark Star! :) It was not a real deal. Britney as well as the rest of the house is gunning for them... or so they say...

Divr - Do you mean videos? Because we have caps off the feeds in all our posts!

Morning Tage! :)

Morning Rana! :) It depends. I doubt they will have another Endurance comp so soon after the last one tomorrow, but anything is possible! :)

Morning Sparklin! :)

August 4, 2010 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

New Top Post!! :)

August 4, 2010 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger NorCalLisaH said...

Good Morning Genie :)

August 4, 2010 at 9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rachel and Brendon are crazy to believe anyone..Rachel hates Kristen so much that she is not seeing what is right in front of her. It is like she has blinders on.
As for Brendon, he believes in everyone..like all he has to do is talk to someone(enzo) and they are on his side...wake up R/B or you are going home next..

August 4, 2010 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Pssst! New Top Post!! here!

August 4, 2010 at 10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below