;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Late night Waiting for the HOH reveal...

Hey ya'll - it's 11pm and STILL no HOH reveal. Really? Any bets on if it happens before _I_ go to bed?

So - what's happening:



Brendon made up the 'big bed' for him and Rachel, then padded up a cot for Kathy. Aww. Rachel's in the DR, Lane was falling asleep in the Cabana room, so just went to lay in bed. Enzo's already in his bed. Brendon's wandering aimlessly. The Cabana Crew consists of Kathy, Hayden, Britney, Ragan and Matt. Talk is about everything - even what kind of nipple and level of chest hair Ragan likes.

If something exciting happens - I'll post, otherwise, we're waiting for the HOH reveal...

11:04 - Attention Houseguests, the Storage Room is open... They run to see if there's alcohol...

-- no libations.

Lane: What the hell d'y'all do? I don't understand!

He makes himself feel better by wrestling Britney to the Living Room couch.

Britney: Just because I just defeated you, doesn't mean you can come in for another round!
--Lessa: they're adorable. Really.

Kathy feeds the fish -her 'babies' - her true (last?) Alliance in the house. Poor Fishies, they're DOOMED.

SWIM LIL FISHIES SWIM! We see what happened to those Kathy's gotten close too! SWIM!

Britney and Ragan in the Cabana room alone, Whispering -

Britney: Because I want Brendon to GO, and if she wins it, she'll save him. He'll save himself!
Ragan: Yeah...
Britney: I hope I don't even get drawn.

Ragan: You think without him she'll be more determined?
Britney: I think she'll go crazy, she'll lose her drive, her fire. She wouldn't care if she got put up, she won't fight for HOH either.
Ragan: We need to go over quiz stuff this week! I think it'll be true or false, about different houseguests... so.. we need to like just practice with one another.

Meanwhile, the boys (Matt, Lane, Hayden) do Abs in the living room

Britney: Annie had a sister, Monet had a twin brother, Andrew only child, Kristen a brother.
Ragan: Andrew lost his mother
Britney: at 12
Ragan: Yeah... but I think the questions would be like this person left.... it's like anticipating the types that would be true - like the stuff that sounds like, is it true that Monet scored a major modeling cover or something like that - it seems like it'd be false, and a lot of people wouldn't think it'd be true, and then the offbeat stuff is...

Enter Kathy, a cockblock of another kind... Britney's thrilled -->

back to generalities.
Britney: It's always a quiz after endurance week.

They start making jokes about the comp - as Brendon complains that it's geared toward the smaller weaker players...

Britney: Honestly, I would have fallen sooner, but my legs were too weak to jump...
--Lessa: hahahaha.

11:23 - Rachel's FINALLY out of the DR. Ragan is called in. SRSLY?

Britney: Can you do me a favor?
Rachel: Uh, sure?
Britney: Make pancakes again tomorrow? They were soooooooo good!
Rachel: Ok! Of course!

Brendon, Enzo and Britney have yet to go to the DR. Le sigh.

Rachel/Britney/Kathy in the Cabana room, Britney cautions Rachel that moving for a guy is harder than you think. Rachel mentions what she'll lose...

Rachel: I mean, I have it so good - my schedule, my job, school, my friends..
Britney: It's hard.
Rachel: Yeah..
Britney: Nicolas made everything good for me, I was lucky...
Rachel: ...and he's in for a PhD...
Britney: You'd have to find a job, and... I just think it'd be a mistake.
Rachel: (nods)
Britney: That's just my opinion... You can do whatever you want.
Rachel: Yeah. I know.
Britney: You shouldn't be done with Vegas until your done with Vegas, know what I mean?
Rachel: LA and Vegas are so close... and I told him... I work during the weekends, but I could come during the week. He'd be in school, and then spend the evening with me, like on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, then fly to Vegas and work and go to class... it's only 3 hours.
Britney: When Nick and I first dated, we lived three hours apart. It was hard, but we were like stupid crazy and sometimes during the week we'd meet halfway for dinner.
Rachel: awwww. That's cute.

Britney: We made it as easy as we could, and it was still really hard.
Rachel: You know, the first year, he won't even be able to handle a girlfriend! It'd be so much better for us to do what we need to at least for that year...
--Lessa: Anyone else think Rachel's suddenly and deliberately distancing herself from Brendon? Too little too late, obvy!

Ab work is done. Brendon joins the Cabana Crew - everyone but Rachel bails. Heh. Rachel brings up the flight to Vegas, living apart...

Brendon: I don't want to have this conversation on camera. It makes me sad.

Rachel: I don't even make out with people I don't know.. well, maybe three times.
Brendon: I'm sure you've made out with celebrities and all that.
Rachel: I haven't!

Rachel: I'm sorry....
Brendon: It's ok. I won't let it bother me. See? gone!

Brendon: It's just hard, it's not my lifestyle. You talk about the ones that take you on trips, celebrities, and all that. I just.. I can't give that to you. And you're talking about all these celebrities and stuff, it's hard, you know, I don't want to get hurt. I don't want you to think I'm worth it, then go home to all those guys taking you on trips, and.. you know? I'm not gonna change. You know?
Rachel: I don't know what I can say to you - but I'm not gonna hurt you.
Brendon: It's not what you say, but what you do. Time will tell.

Rachel: When you're kissing me, it's better than anything.
Brendon: I just hope what I can give you is good enough
Rachel: BRENDON! Did you not hear what I just SAID?
Brendon: It's just scary. I've heard it from other guys. If it's not enough.. I'd be heartbroken...

Brendon: It's just easier not to deal with emotion, that's why I don't get into relationships anymore.
Rachel: Oh Brendon.

Brendon: These competitions are not... I swear to god... they couldn't be harder for someone my size, my build. Two in a row! they're just not level, the playing field isn't level! Wrestling bears - that's level!
Rachel: How is that level? Going through caramel is easier for big guys.
Brendon: See, not level. But when it's geared for little.. and Twice! Out of five competitions?
Rachel: One of us win POV. I have a feeling I'm gonna win POV and you're gonna win HOH. I just have this suspicion that only one of us will be on the block and the other will win POV.
--Lessa: wishful thinking, there, Rachel.

And they finally get Alcohol - so they run out to get some.

Brendon and Rachel congratulate Matt on "keeping the tradition of HoHs alive" and Brendon toasts to "burning biceps."

12:00am BBT General convo.

They're talking about Survivor - Brendon's sure it's a cakewalk - because his size, of course.

Kathy: Big people won the movie! You didn't see us little people in there!
Britney: Oh SNAP.
Kathy: Well it's true!

12:18 - Ragan's finally out of the DR!
Britney: LONGEST DR EVER.

12:20 Brendon to the DR. (head-desk)

Talk about The American Race - talk about the Virtual Reality challenge in the last thing
Rachel: But they were in totally a different country!
Ragan: It was a white room - at the Skywalker Studios!
Rachel: oh. They should do an Amazing Race in VEGAS.

Back to Survivor. Even Skippy is getting antzy - panning from Rachel, to the fruitbowl, to her wineglass, and back again.

Back to TAR:
Ragan: Matt would HATE me by the end of TAR. Who's gonna do this Detour? Matt. Who likes spinning? Matt. Who likes heights? Matt. Who likes to eat cottage cheese? Matt. I'm not doing anything! You have to think and choose wisely. It's hard.
Rachel: That's what I said - they discredited it!
Matt: I didn't say it wasn't hard, just that the challenges were lame for a viewer.
Ragan: Oh that I could agree with.

Rachel: They have to go to Vegas, and see how many tequila shots you can do!

12:30 Brendon's out of the DR.
Talks move to the Bachelor, and Rachel's friend who was on there, and she defends her friend's actions, and then go on talking. Ironic statement of the evening?

Rachel: I loved her, but all she did was talk about "Mah man!"
--..... sometimes, the snark just writes itself...

12:31 Matt to the DR! WHOOO!

12:35am BBT
WHO WANTS TO SEE MATT'S HOH ROOM? Finally!

Matt: Get your pretend happy faces on!
They decide to make it really over dramatic - oh the screaming. Good grief!

The goods: Weezer CD, Cat hair? Matt say's it's voodoo cat hair, good luck cat hair, Enzo reads the titles of the cd in Italian, he's excited...

Matt:...on the other hand we see more of you now than ever before - I'm a terrible son, I never visit, and I live 10 minutes away - Dad can't get the Mower running, but that's ok, the grass is tall enough to shade the windows so we don't have to plant trees, Happy belated birthday, never forget how much you are loved, Dad and Mom. My parents, of few words!

Starbucks, sliders, queso, airheads, candy, so much and so forth... Matt thinks the hair is from his dead cat - "goes with the Zombie Duck" two other duckies, picture of him and Stacy kissing ("Someday you'll get to see her face! I swear she's not a burn victim!")... some shorts...



Matt: we have enough action figures for the whole house now! I had six before, and here's three, there's nine in the house right? Work out strategy - we can all pick a character so I can plan and scheme in silence...

Silence falls...
Hayden: Can we get back to libations?
Matt: Yeah, don't want to keep you here! Let's go booze! They didn't put my fat picture in here, it's so funny...

Talk about who the duckies are... Enzo's the pirate, Kathy
Kathy: Why am I the old lady?!

Lane is the angel "Lane-gel"





Matt: NOW I CAN SCHEME! Final Four! Muhahah!

Matt: I like the hoodie and degree. And the slow piecing together of Stacie's face over my HOH wins... Maybe they don't want to make Ragan jealous.
--hahah!

12:55 People are starting to leave, Rachel and Brendon, and Kathy look like they'll stay forever. And I? Am getting sleep. Night Dishers! I leave you with one last picture - Britney pretending to gossip on her "cell phone" - her mic pack. Hahah!


Britney: I know! Lane seemed nice, but he fell off before me... so embarrassing. I gotta go.






Permalink







53 Comments:

Blogger Genie Sea said...

Happy Birthday Stephanie! It's tomorrow here already! :)

August 5, 2010 at 11:05 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

Foiled AGAIN! Y'all are getting goooooooood! lol!

August 5, 2010 at 11:06 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Happy Birthday Stephanie!

August 5, 2010 at 11:07 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

Happy B'Day Steph - It's tomorrow today here too!

August 5, 2010 at 11:08 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Happy Birthday Stephanie!

And syn: hehehehe I gotta keep up to be a REAL dishchick! :)

August 5, 2010 at 11:08 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

I will wait until tomorrow . . . I will stay 50 for just a little bit longer . . . okay, like 52 minutes.

August 5, 2010 at 11:08 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Thud . . .

Thanks ya'll . . . for the birthday wishes!

August 5, 2010 at 11:10 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

Lessa - I usually don't get got, but it's happened three times today I think! You are definitely a Real DishChick!

LOL at Matt's faux pas talking about balls on BBAD!

And Kathy, I don't think fish can hear you. They react to vibrations, not sounds you make to a puppy or kitten.

August 5, 2010 at 11:11 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Kathy the Fish Whisperer!

August 5, 2010 at 11:12 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Okay. My tea is all gone... and I'm done!

Night my lovelies! Sleep sweet when you get there! :)

August 5, 2010 at 11:14 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Night Genie!

August 5, 2010 at 11:15 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

Night Genie ... or should I adopt the BB12 HG's affinity for calling you by your other name ... Janet!

August 5, 2010 at 11:15 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

"Lessa said...
SWIM LIL FISHIES SWIM! We see what happened to those Kathy's gotten close too! SWIM!"

ROFL! Too much! They were her alliance week 1 too and most of that batch died. I'm calling PETA.

August 5, 2010 at 11:17 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

Wow. Did Ragan really say that their endurances have been hard core?

They certainly haven't played them hard core.

August 5, 2010 at 11:20 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

If they have another "endurance" comp everyone but the HOH should have to be on slop. Maybe then they would stay up there longer.

August 5, 2010 at 11:24 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Greetings and Salutations my dear lessa.

I'm still on breat but I'll be here as soon as HoH Reveal happens.

Keep an eye on Syn, he's living up to his name tonight. He's getting some naughty habits and he did't get them from me. Genie has been teaching him things tonight.

:o)

August 5, 2010 at 11:24 PM  
Blogger Izzy said...

oh crud...missed the new post and didn't get to wish my fellow lefty a happy birthday...so,

If you check in the morning, Happy Birthday Stephanie from the West Coast.

As a day lurker...you always crack me up!

August 5, 2010 at 11:24 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

See, it's douchy remarks like that, that also make me dislike Brendon. It was an accident dude, get over it, go wash a dish.

And yes Michelle, I think AGP is trying everything they can to try to get the Endurance comps to last longer.

August 5, 2010 at 11:26 PM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Syn..I agree about the hardcore comment.

The hardest one for me to watch was watching Nat (as in Nat and Mattyyyy) hanging on something until she shook and became sick to her stomach.

August 5, 2010 at 11:28 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

What did I miss Syn?

August 5, 2010 at 11:28 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

Izzy - See that's the stuff I wish I could have seen. I didn't get the feeds until last year. So I haven't really seen a super long Endurance yet. The longest was last year's Graduation / Diploma one, and even that one wasn't super long.

Michelle - Hayden tried moving the coffee table in the living room and the glass fell off with a loud clang. Brendon said to him something like "That's only like the third time that's been moved and you still haven't figured it out." All while looking on disapprovingly and shaking his head. Hayden simply said "Thanks dude."

August 5, 2010 at 11:33 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Happy Birthday Steph!

I think Brit may be wrong on this one. I think if Brendan leaves and Rachel stays, it will put a MAJOR fire under her. If Rachel leaves and Brendan stays, he will become a floater and miserable and won't have any drive. Just my opinion.

The reason they got no libations is because they only lasted 50 minutes on the live feeds and they wasted all the money on the set up! That'll teach those lazy HG's!!

August 5, 2010 at 11:35 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

lmao@ Syn...Go wash a dish. HA!!!! Word.

August 5, 2010 at 11:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Has Rachel told Brendon she loves him? It seems he tells her that ALL THE TIME. He seems very smoothering.

August 5, 2010 at 11:43 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Thanks Syn...what a tool!

Izzy, That comp with Natalie was hardcore. She was so sick when it was over and if my memory serves me Matty never even checked on her after or said thank you.

August 5, 2010 at 11:43 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

Kristin - I agree. I think Rachel is the more dangerous of Brenchel. So far all I've really seen Brendon do is whine about how things aren't specifically geared for him, like marathons or physics equations. I mean he's won POV comps but one was the stay/fold and one was spelling. She also knows the game more than he does.

If Brendon leaves then Rachel will fight harder. If Rachel leaves, Brendon will go cry in the Have Nots room.

Case in point, he's whining in the Cabana about Rachel's past conquests. Grow a pair, dude. Seriously.

August 5, 2010 at 11:43 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Well Rachel and Kathy hanging out....does this mean the kiss of death has been officially placed on Rachel? (Oh there's Brit in the background...)

August 5, 2010 at 11:46 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Hello Brendon!! She is a bottle girl in Vegas not a volunteer in Calcutta!

August 5, 2010 at 11:46 PM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Syn...that was the first year I had the feeds. Glad you have them now...and hope things pick up. But the hardcore things I've seen in the past, makes me wonder what's going on now. Brenden may have a point (just gagged even saying that)..but it's like they are designed for smaller people. There hasn't been upper body strength competitions for the endurance comps.

August 5, 2010 at 11:51 PM  
Blogger Kassie said...

I think that Brandon is now see what rachel really is and it is makeing me look at what has happen all season. He is sad.

August 5, 2010 at 11:51 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

JD - she's said it before, but it's been a while since I heard it. But that could have more to do with the fact that I switch feeds if there is another option besides them. The only exception is when Enzo is smacking his food. His spitting of sunflower seeds is getting higher on that list though.

Must. Resist. Can't switch to Brenchel!

It definitely is looking like her only way out of this is to distance herself from Brendon. But as Lessa said, too little too late.

August 5, 2010 at 11:54 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Yes Brendon AGP is plotting against only you in the HOH comps. Get a new tune dude!

August 5, 2010 at 11:55 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

"Izzy said...
Brenden may have a point (just gagged even saying that)"

Blasphemy! lol!

I'm hoping for the Final Comp to have an endurance part like BB8 with Zach, Evel Dick, and Danielle. That one was brutal and would have been FUN to watch play out on the feeds.

Kassie - I think Brendon's been on a journey of self discovery for the past few days. Starting with the other night when Rachel was lifting her skirty and going on, and on, and on, and on about Vegas.

August 5, 2010 at 11:58 PM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Michelle...I believe you are right. Matty didn't even bother...he was more interested in impressing his homeboys and talking to the camera.

Just so I don't break a rule..he was cute and he could...umm..he could...oh yeah..he could eat.

Actually, think he was okay. He just didn't like the "wife" he got stuck with. I truly believe that *not making eye contact*

August 6, 2010 at 12:00 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Izzy As much as I disliked Natalie I am so glad that Matt didn't like her and she didn't get sucked into a relationship with an alleged drug dealing girlfriend beater.

August 6, 2010 at 12:04 AM  
Blogger Kassie said...

Syn928 I think you right. I dont see them lasting even in the jury house. She keep shooting drats with her eyes because he fell in HoH.

August 6, 2010 at 12:08 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

syn...seeking a pardon

aaa..not so much!

To the group...does anyone think Matt would take Rachel's $5,000 bribe? He could almost get away with it because of his "sick" wife. Okay I just shuddered saying that. Personally, I believe he has his eyes on the final check.

August 6, 2010 at 12:11 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

COME ON BB. Late night ends in 45 minutes - can we have an HOH reveal? *sigh* Lessa be TIRED.

August 6, 2010 at 12:13 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Michelle...Oh so am I. That is so true.

August 6, 2010 at 12:14 AM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

Good Grief ... Lane is all about hunting with a flashlight, lol. Frog Gigging now.

Well Kiddies, I'm off for the night. It's been an awesome night even if the Endurance Comp isn't still going on. Just because I could hang with all of you!

G'night!

August 6, 2010 at 12:15 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Rachel and Brendon breaking up hating each other and having to spend time in the jury house together...priceless

Goodnight all.

August 6, 2010 at 12:17 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Just re-reading thru the comments again.

GaYTeR (oh i probably screwed up the caps) said:

**I'm still on breat but I'll be here as soon as HoH Reveal happens.**

So wondering if he is on a break..or on a breast.

Silly me!

Guess what...my headache is gone. This blog has healing powers!!

August 6, 2010 at 12:21 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Sweet dreams Syn

August 6, 2010 at 12:24 AM  
Blogger Kassie said...

I love how Rachel just trash about J and J and they are going be there soon.

August 6, 2010 at 12:28 AM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

Okay, I had to come back to chime in.

Did Rachel REALLY just diss on Vienna of The Bachelor for saying "My Man" all the time? REALLY!?!?!?!? REALLY!?!?!?!?

August 6, 2010 at 12:32 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

INORITE?! hahahah.

August 6, 2010 at 12:34 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Kassie...missed the dis about J and J. Betcha Rachel will go all "tv" when she sees them.

Have to wonder if we'll get to see them on the feeds, or if we'll trivia over the next few days.

Oh thank goodness...just heard asking who wants to see my HOH

August 6, 2010 at 12:35 AM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

lol Lessa!

LMAO, these HG's are sometimes Hilarious!

G'night y'all!

August 6, 2010 at 12:37 AM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

Oh wow. Lessa try not to break your monitor. No bubbles for hours and then this.

{{{{Huggies}}}}

August 6, 2010 at 12:38 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Brendan and Rachel. Classic example of why you don't say I love you THAT fast or in THIS kind of environment. I mean HOW OLD are they?! 12?!

August 6, 2010 at 12:40 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Lessa! Hilariousity @sometimes the snark just writes itself!

Ugh it's 3:45am here on the eastcoast and being I am currently looking for work...I have off tomorrow and can't sleep. My luck I'll get a call tomorrow for a shoot and have to come in after staying up this late to watch BB!

August 6, 2010 at 12:46 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

okay heading off. Syn...missed it if Rachel was "critical" of Vienna saying my man.

Actually glad I did, because I would have become hysterical...and then up longer than I should be.

Nite nite to all...thanks for the late night company Lessa and all!!!!

August 6, 2010 at 12:48 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

On a side note, I just saw pictures of Britney's boyfriend and he is not hot. However, he kinda looks like her ha! And her brother looks like Lane! Not sure if this can be posted or not...if not, it's cool.

August 6, 2010 at 12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below