BB12: Monday Morning Aug 9th
Good Morning BB Lovas!
What new shenanigans will we be witnessing today on the live feeds?
We're on the look out for anything saboteurish. The PoV ceremony will be today, but we're not expecting any surprises. Britney told Rachel she won't be using it. As for campaigning, it's also pretty pointless. The house's target for eviction is Rachel. Brendon keeps saying that he will fall on his sword and make an explosive PoV speech, but we know nothing short of the unveiling of the Brigade today by someone other than Brendon or Rachel will make any difference.
But this is the BB house, and you just never know...
For a comprehensive look at the HGs evening and late night please refer to Carolyn's stellar Overnight Report !
9:08 AM BBT
Wakey, wakey House Guests! It's time to wake up literally and figuratively!
Genie finished some manic house cleaning and made her coffee! Let's go!
9:36 AM BBT
- Enzo, Hayden & Kathy are in the backyard. Enzo is already planning on going back to bed. They are talking about the music including Rhianna's "Umbrella" (**My fave!)
- Britney and Ragan are still sleeping. Lane is up and about. He goes to the kitchen where Brendon and Rachel are, getting breakfast ready. Talk about music and we get bubbled.
- Britney is up and getting ready in the bathroom.
- Lane, Brendon and Rachel join the backyard crew. Morning pleasantries. Some joking around about the saboteur.
- Enzo is planning on doing "doggy paddles" later. Kathy says she can't swim. This surprises everyone. Talk turns to swimming, the Olympics and Michael Phelps. This transitions into Reality shows. Rachel has friends on reality shows (Fresh Meat - Real World/Road Challenge)
- Britney gets her fruit loops and joins the backyard crew.
- Kathy is in the bathroom working on her face.
- Rachel is going through all the different kinds of PoV challenges. They talk about the final HoH.
- Lane goes inside, putters around and lies down again.
- Ragan is still in bed.
- No sign of Matt.
- Brendon wonders if the Saboteur has any powers. Britney insists that the videos are lies and don't give any information. In speculating about the saboteur, they talk about production and...
- We get bubble wrapped...
- Britney goes inside, leaving Enzo with Brendon and Rachel. Talk turns to Kathy. Enzo is saved by BB and called to DR.
- Britney and Kathy are in the bathroom. Britney is ranting about her favorite subject until Rachel comes in to use the WC. Britney leaves.
- Rachel and Kathy talk about make-up. Talk turns to Have nots.
- Rachel leaves. Britney returns to continue ranting about Rachel.
- Lane comes out to do weights and Brendon talks to him about weights and training schedules.
- Rachel and Brendon are talking but I cannot hear a thing between the creaking of the elliptical, the whispering and her microphone not being on... They are talking about next week. Rachel keeps saying "none of them." Britney's name keeps coming up. Brendon is deluded in thinking that Rachel has a chance of staying in the game over him... Brendon advises her that no matter what he does or says, she must keep her cool, and not come to his defense. (**My guess is he's planning on committing useless Harakiri...)
- Bubble Dance.
10:31 AM BBT
- Ragan is up in HoH with Matt. Ragan is in bed and Matt is brushing his teeth. Matt jumps back into bed. Talk is about the HoH blog and sleeping. They talk about the PoV ceremony. Ragan hopes there won't be any "made for TV" speeches. Matt hopes they won't be b*tchy again. Ragan thinks that Rachel will be dramatic just to be dramatic. Matt speculates that she's the Saboteur. (**No. Look to your left, smartypants.) Ragan says he despises confrontations but he wants to convince them that Brendon is going. He thinks that the look on Rachel's face would be "sweeter than sugar."
10:59 AM BBT
BB: Britney. Please go to the Diary Room.
- Possibly PoV ceremony about to take place.
- Kathy is alone smoking outside on the backyard sofas.
- Matt and Lane are on the loungers. They are talking about how great double eviction will be if they can get Brendon out. Matt suggests that Lane make it more obvious that he is in an alliance with Britney so that Brendon target her in case he wins HoH. Lane promises Matt his F2 vote even if Matt is up against another Brigade member, because of his wife's condition. He then asks Matt if he will invest the money. Matt says that the medical costs are so high. Lane suggests he invest in a charity, then gives him tips like investing in oil.
BB: House Guests. This is a Lock Down. Please go outside and close the sliding glass door.
The HGs are gathered outside in mostly silence. Lane and Matt have finished their conversation. Rachel is doing her make up. Others are no doubt napping or staring off into space as they wait for the Veto Ceremony.
11:27 AM BBT
Bubble Bubble PoV Trouble...