;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ooooooh what a web we weave...

It's late night with Lessa time - and OH LORDY is the house in a tizzy! Here's what happened on the live feeds...

--Rachel came to Ragan and Britney, and Ragan was pretty brutally honest with how he felt about her actions in the house.
--Rachel ran off to the DR in tears.
--Brendon, unable to find his woman, went out and verbally attacked Ragan and Britney while Kathy was there.
--He corrected them on the pronunciation of Neanderthal, (incorrectly, I think, but I'm just an "uneducated tool" like the rest of them, according to Brendon..) Kathy busted out laughing, and it went downhill from there.
--Brendon and Britney have words - and he attacks her relationship with Nick. She ends up in tears, Lane comforts her.

***C: All the above is covered in great detail in Genie's post: Tuesday Night Smackdown, if you'd like to check out the transcripts! Strongly encourage you to watch it for yourself in the flashback area of the live feeds!

--Brendon has a lone talk to the cameras about how awful everyone is, then tells Kathy and Enzo that everyone should be nicer to him and Rachel since they're on the block and in love.

--the outside crew went on and on and on and rehashed the story - and sent Kathy in to check on libations.
--Brendon tried to keep the wine opener from Britney, but Kathy rescued it.
--Rachel came out of the DR, and now she and Brendon are each telling their story.

Brendon: I'll ALWAYS stick up for you, no one makes you cry.

So - at 11pm, everyone except for Rachel and Brendon are outside, drinking, talking, playing pool. Rachel and Brendon are in the Taj, talking.

Rachel: It's easy for them to think we're the bad guys.
Brendon: yeah, as soon as the tide turns..
Rachel: ...and Ragan was like, he can't understand my theatrics..
Brendon: Oh my G-d, this from the most dramatic theatrical wild gay guy I've ever seen on this show?!
Rachel: I know!

Rachel: I'm frustrated with the people who have not competed at all! And then, he was like, he wanted strong fierce competitors, and then play pool and have fun.
Brendon: And when did my name come up?
Rachel: Oh, he brought up calling people p*ssies before a competition, and then said it was you and not fair to put your actions on me...
Brendon: Oh my G-d, he's the biggest girl here!

Rachel: Not only do they make personal attacks, but they talk Sh*t on everyone in the house!
--Lessa: oh, pot, here's kettle, you're both black!

Rachel: The best revenge is the one who stays getting HOH. And it hurts my heart the way they're treating me! Am I not at my lowest point in the game?
Brendon: I know! That's why I stomped out there!

Brendon: I get how Britney feels since the POV, I really do. I said what I did, and it's over. But with Ragan, all I said was about the alliance, and that's all I had to say to get his panties in a ruffle...
Rachel: You say that word and they freak out! I wanna go into their face and be like alliance alliance alliance! So which of the lesser evils are they gonna get rid of?
Brendon: I don't know. They know I'm coming for them...

Brendon: If personally attacking them will help me get out? I'll do it.

11:06 Checking in outside - as it's lather rinse repeat with the Only Good People in the house. (...scuse me, i threw up a lil again...)

Oh! bubbles! Back...

Ragan and Lane are playing pool, while the other's watch and cheer them each on, giving Ragan tips on what to do...

Brendon and Rachel continue to slam on Ragan...

Brendon: He's so stubborn and egotistical to think he's never wrong?
Rachel: It was good to go in there and cry it out, yell it out..
Brendon: I heard you yelling! I was like, don't you exit and leave me here alone..
Rachel: It just really hurt me..
Brendon: It was malicious.
Rachel: It was personal.
Brendon: ...and I admit to personally attacking Britney.
Rachel: They're not worth my emotional energy. I don't think anyone thinks we're at fault.
Brendon: I hope the science community think I'm crazy.
Rachel: You're not crazy
Brendon: Crazy about you. No one messes with my girl...


11:12pm BBT - Brendon to the DR.
Upstairs - It's time for the nightly talk show - Hayden, Ragan, Britney, and Kathy - with Matt on the HOH bed.

Hayden: What's up AMERICA! Welcome to the third edition of Here's a Tip - Im' you're host, Hayden, with Britney, Ragan and Kathy. We're gonna start with how it really happened!
Ragan: So, many of you may be fans of the game I'm on.... So Rachel, you know, is trying to get us to keep her. Their plan is to get Brendon to get so evil and menancing - and not just his toe, go north of the toe! He's trying to go toe to toe with us in the Mean Girls department. She's trying to apologize to us, and I've been blowing her off for three days...

Bubbles...

Ragan: We were having a conversation, and Rachel came up - and there she is live! Via satellite! Back to us now.... Bring it back. So, um, the Blair Witch comes, moping, and this is her signature pose...




Ragan: ...and Britney and I don't know what to say... So she wants a for instance on her behavior, and if you're a fan of the live feeds, you might have caught the act in the kitchen, and she comes out and stares at me, and laughs hysterically, and then goes outside and announces to everyone outside, I didn't even have to say a word to him!
Matt: But RAGAN! How did it really happen?!
Ragan: Well, Rachel explains to me, that first, that didn't happen AT ALL!
Kathy: It didn't happen to Annie, to Britney, to Kristen, to me... it NEVER happens!
Ragan: Then she remembers it DID happen, and it wasn't like that at ALL, she was remembering a joke she told in the Diary Room...
BB: You're not allowed to talk about your diary room sessions..
Ragan: So that's basically how it REALLY happened...

Hayden:" Current events! FRESH off the press - take it Britney...

-- Hey! Let's check in downstairs!

Enzo: we saved the season, the Brigade!
(for reference - it was just Enzo and Lane outside at the time..)

Skippy hates me - he turns the cams to Rachel, alone in the Taj with her candy and alcohol...


I guess we're back upstairs!

Britney: I lost it and started to laugh in his face, so I knew I had to leave the situation, and you know when a Neanderthal approaches you, you want to make them comfortable in their surroundings, so instead of my normal gait, I imitate his, like this...

And then he decided to call us cockroaches
Ragan: With an accent!
Britney: ...and proceeded to tell us that he would see us all evicted, because that's how it usually happens, 7 are evicted at once in this game..
Matt: Don't forget, he has the coup d'toe!
Britney: Yes! And then he decides to attack my stature, three foot nothing, and then my fiance, and then comes at me as if he's going to get physical, trying to intimidate me because he's a larger person, which is how he operates, and I decided to scream back in his face, that does it piss you off that I'm not scared of you? because he pointed out that I'm only 3 foot tall, he then slams the door and walks off like this...


Britney: ..which I think is NeandraTALL for I'm the worlds biggest douche-bag, but I might be wrong... So he goes in and sits outside the diary room...

This goes into Kathy telling about the alcohol and his taking the wine opener.
Kathy: Since he's a gentleman, he decides to steal the corkscrew.
Ragan: That's his wedding ring to her!

Kathy: That just goes to tell you that he's a piece of sh*t, and I never say that.
Matt: ...and really, you should know that the wine bottle came back completely empty five minutes either - so if you haven't subscribed to the live feeds yet? Tonight's the night!

Kathy: But you know what, he's gonna stay another week, she's going home.
Britney: So he can suck it.

Hayden: And in sports - in the pool tournament, Hayden's about to go down and take the bowl back to the Taj! And, Peter Parker was found, three windows north, in a new web. Thank everyone for the help in locating Peter Parker! Thanks for tuning in!
Britney: Tune into the live feeds for more drama! And another go around of dodge ball!
Hayden: Midnight dodgeball - until next time, this is Just a Tip!

Ragan doesn't want to go downstairs, worried about drama
Britney: If there's drama, you and I can always come upstairs.
Matt: Always! It's open door, especially for you!

And they all go back downstairs... And they found out Rachel had come out there.
Enzo: She's happy Brendon defended her honor..
Lane: She said that she walks away when people are attacking her. Then she took two beers and went inside.

Inside - Brendon goes back to the Taj..
Brendon: You got beers too? I'm so proud of you! What they say?
Rachel: They were all up there making fun of my laugh. They opened the door so I could hear. I hope Lane is the saboteur, so he messed up their game. We're never putting you up because we hope you f*ck these people up! Thanks for defending my honor!

Rachel: She's so pretty, why is she so mean?
Brendon: Not everyone's inside match their outside. Your parents instilled a good work ethic in you, good job. Cheers to your parents!
Rachel: Kathy was up there too.

Outside:
Enzo: Come on come on now, the fans want to see me win, yo!

Inside: Britney's listening at the Taj door... while inside, they continue talking that the rest are friends just because they have a common enemy, them.

Britney goes back outside:
Britney: He's not exiting, I listened and they're talking about the classes he's taking. They were talking about it, when they got yelled at about the DR sessions.

Inside:
Rachel: We're basically just an easy target, because we're strong competitors... we've had to have power, because we've been forced to, or we're gonna go home...
--Lessa: Welcome to BB, Rachel. The object of the game, unless you missed that part of the rulebook, is to evict everyone else so that you get the cash. That's what you're doing, right? Riiiiiight. Just checking. Carry on with your injured self. --

Brendon: They're scared of you.
Rachel: I won two quizzes, how frightening!

Rachel: I think Matt's scared of me because..
Brendon: We don't buy into just hanging out. Sure they're cool with you, but no one is genuine!
Rachel: He said he didn't work out before the house, and I almost feel bad for him, we're in the same position, but he's more weasely...
Brendon: He's way more weasely than you! He's only got like one more week than you..
Rachel: He thinks getting rid of me, he gets one more week
Brendon: He should have cut a deal with us, if he was smart! He won an endurance designed for a midget! Give me a break!
Rachel: ...and he admits he's not good at this stuff, is he's really fighting for his wife, why is he getting rid of me?
Brendon: Because he's not an intelligent player. He could have made a deal with us, he could have let Ragan win.. there's a million different things he could have done.
Rachel: I don't understand why he didn't let Ragan win..
Brendon: Because he wanted to put us up.
Rachel: Ragan would have two, he just didn't want the blood on his hands... They all say they want to win it, but they don't want the blood
Brendon: Because they're chickensh*t.
Rachel: They're poor competitors, because they want to be on the side of one who wins, but don't want to win themselves.

--lessa: round and round and round they go....

Rachel: I just don't understand why you wouldn't want to team up with strong players!

11:50pm Outside, the pool game continues - Kathy is headed to bed... but stops in to talk to Brendon and Rachel.

Rachel: We don't want to come across as assholes and jerks, because that's not who we are.
Brendon: I'm always going to defend her honor, especially when she was trying to make peace.
Rachel: Literally, I literally was. I was literally trying to make peace with him, and instead of talking game, it was all personal attacks. And we're on the block together. I mean, sure you have friends, but we've got a deep intimate connection, and I'm at the lowest point of my game being on the block with him, and I'm like, being torn apart. And I tried to make peace, and even started out the conversation with "I don't know what happened," and I got instantly attacked. I'm sure you've heard other sides of the story, and it doesn't matter what was said... The bottom line is, I didn't say anything mean at all. I said, I'm sorry if you think I've ruined my game. I didn't let them see me cry, and I didn't let them see me get emotional, and I went to the DR
Brendon: And I couldn't find her, that's when I went off..

Brendon: Even after the POV stuff, I understand when they're mad at me, but to be mean to you? Especially Britney?
Rachel: She tried to be in an alliance with us, and now she hates me, because I'm such a bad person. Thing is, people in this game.. I haven't had enough of my own mind, and when you listen to what other people say? You always get the brunt of the bad stuff.
Brendon: This game, all of us realize, it's 1000 times as hard as we thought. Like, when I came in, I was like, man, everyone things I'm a jerk.
Rachel: They don't think you're a jerk.
Brendon: I always stand up for those.
Rachel: And like, my thing with Kathy, like I said, you know, I was being ridiculous, and I apologized.
Kathy: ...and we moved on.. I don't even bring it up.
Rachel: Other people bring it up for you.
Kathy: I don't care what other people do, in case you haven't noticed.
Rachel: I do, and I've come to respect that...

Rachel: What I love even more, is when people claim I'm at the center of all the drama that's happened. I'd love to know how they came to this information?
Brendon: I think Matt's in the middle of it all. It all comes back to Matt saying things... Like Lane came to me and said people were jumping off, and we were just discussing it. We didn't accuse, and Lane said that Matt told him we said Lane jumped off early. Matt stirs the pot. When I'm in jury I'm gonna vote for those who played the cleanest game. Sure, eventually you're gonna turn on people, but week five?
Rachel: week two! people forget... It's so easy to remember everything I do, but hard to remember what they do...

Brendon: I just hope all my science community... I just hope they're not like hey, aren't you that guy that just flipped out on that show?!

Kathy: I came in here one way, and that's the way I'm gonna stay.
Rachel: It's a group mentality. They want you to do what the group says.

12:o5 Ok, let's check outside... just in time to see Enzo win the cup!

Enzo: Its in the hands of the Meow Meow now! Good game, man, good game! I played two great games, yo!

They all head inside - it's midnight munchy time.

Lane: My name was first on there - you can't ever take that!

They talk about playing dodge ball

Lane: you playing dodgeball?
Enzo: No man, i'm f'in drunk!
Matt: I'm not gonna play - but I'll watch and laugh.
Lane: You're carrying around a bowl that has MY name on it!
Enzo: That was tough man, tough!

Enzo goes upstairs to check on Ragan and raid the HOH goodie basket - grabs the wine.
Enzo: That was intense, man - it wasn't easy! I had to beat him twice! I think they're going to sleep. You're not gonna get anything from them tonight.

He goes back outside with a bottle of wine.
Enzo: I'm the only one who's 3 for 3 in the finals - I get to the finals I win, yo...
Lane: My name's on that bowl first!

12:10am BBT
HoH
Ragan is talking to the live feeds.

Ragan: I know he's being ridiculous and over the top in effort to keep Rachel in the house another week. I get that. I know I shouldn't let it get to me, be tough as nails, but I'm human, and I hate people running up and attacking me. Especially with all the other stuff going on, for the next two weeks - it's just so much pressure.

Downstairs - Rachel and Brendon tell Kathy that the plan (of the others) is to save Kathy for a double eviction... and how they think she'll last long in the game because of it.

Rachel: It's just like what Matt did this week, he thinks it's a power move putting us up, but it's just that no one's mad at him for it.
Brendon: No one cares what happens, as long as it's not them.
Rachel: Matt was ok with you or Andrew going home. He doesn't care what happens. And the first week, no one cared if it was Brendon or Me, when Hayden put us up the first week, no one knew me, and they thought Brendon was the saboteur. I gotta say, I don't know who the Sab is right now? But I hope they f'up their game!

Meanwhile, on the other feed, they're adding Enzo's name to the Bowl...

Rachel: Bottom line, it pisses me off that people aren't competing. Not you, Kathy, but the others that are just laying around. Some haven't even been have nots!
Kathy: And I have been for what, 20 days?
Brendon: You've been handling it well.

They go into how they consoled Ragan when he was a Have not..
Rachel: ...and I went in there when Kristen left and talked to him then and tried to be his friend, and I've done nothing but be nice to Ragan, regardless of what he says, when you watch the show, it'll show...
Brendon: They quickly forget what happened the week before here.


Kathy: I'm gonna go to bed.
Rachel: I'm sorry, I'm not trying to bitch. Bottom line, Kathy, Brendon defended my honor, because I walked away when they personally attacked me. He seriously defended my honor, and any man who defends a woman's honor, is a man to me! Let them say what they want to say, he's my boyfriend, and I love him. This only makes me love him more.
Brendon: I always defend any FRIEND no matter what.
Kathy smiles, and goes out...



CUT TO:
12:22am BBT
HoH
Ragan continues talking to the live feeds...

Downstairs, Brendon and Rachel continue talking about Ragan.

Ragan: I do think Matt is his target over me. Him attacking me... Britney... It's all a diversion. So this is a critical point of the game to me. Once you get people in the jury, you can't be the guy everyone loves, or they won't take you to the end. I'm gonna have to make enemies on the jury - don't worry, I'll never get Brendon douchey, but I'll have to change things up. The good news is if Rachel and Brendon are the first two on the jury, I already have two enemies people won't think will vote for me. But I do think all the things they're doing right now are straight up theatrics. So how much could it hurt me to go off on Brendon and Rachel for real and give them a taste of their medicine? If I can throw it back at Brendon and Rachel... These are a bunch of guys guys... They don't like drama. They're always going to be getting rid of the source of the drama. If it was against big players, they'd be going after each other, so they'll go after the drama. It's not gonna be in my best interest. I don't want to be the typical stereotypical drama queen, even though I cry every other second. So how do I deal with Brendon and Rachel? The gruesome twosome...

And skippy brings the cam back to the kitchen - and Rachel heads to the kitchen, Brendon listens at the door, ready to run to her rescue again. Rachel congratulates Enzo for winning.

Enzo: It's going to the Taj!
Rachel: I wouldn't have it any other way..
Kathy: But we're gonna be QUIET in the Taj tonight, because Kathy's going to sleep, right?

12:29 General chitchat... all in fun...

Back to the HOH room...
Ragan's monologue continues...
Ragan: So what do I do? Hayden knows I'm not gonna put him up. Britney and I are close. Matt and I are close. Kathy and I are close.. This head of household is huuuuuuge. It's such a big HOH. This is a $20,000 HOH for me... I need to study. It's got to be a quiz. It's gonna be T/F about the evicted houseguests... before/after...

Back to the Taj with Brendon & Rachel:
Rachel: Enzo? Is drunk. Hayden is drinking. Matt, I threw three punches at him and everyone laughed
Brendon: Three punches?
Rachel: The first one was wasn't it nice of me to share my champagne with you? He was like, what's that mean? And everyone was like, that's nice... It's safe for you to go out there to brush your teeth.
Brendon: OK, let's go, I don't give a f'k at this point.
Rachel: Britney's been drinking, if she says anything
Brendon: You don't say anything. Promise.

They make their way through the house and the only one who talks to them is Enzo, who shows off his name in the bowl. Talk continues about Enzo's prowess in winning the Title.

Hayden: I choked in the finals, man. I choked.
Enzo: You didn't choke. I pretty much destroyed you.

Brendon and Rachel head back to bed after brushing their teeth, no one says a word.

Rachel: I think she wants to be the cool girl. She made fun of Kristen for it? But she wants to. The girls in the cast are so catty. They all wanted to be the only girl standing. I didn't want to be the only girl standing.
Brendon: You're a different girl.
Rachel: I like girls.
Brendon: You aren't intimidated by cute girls.
Rachel: They are.
--Lessa: sigh. Why do folks INSIST that anyone who doesn't like them is 'jealous'? Ridiculous. Sometimes us girls are have a VERY healthy self esteem and just don't. like. you. Just sayin.

Rachel is insisting on putting her stuffed dog in his big brother bag. Brendon keeps telling her to stop.
Rachel: I just want to put it in your stupid big brother bag.
Brendon: Why do you call my bag stupid?
They talk about things they're gonna give each other when they leave.


In the kitchen:
Britney, Kathy, Hayden, Matt, Enzo and Ragan, who has finished his HoH monologue and rejoined the house....
Britney: I say we don't evict anyone else after they leave, and just hang out.
Hayden: We have to go in there and sleep..
Enzo: I have this..
Matt: There are beds in Jumanji...
Kathy: You can sleep in the have not room!
Britney: Are you really sleeping in HOH?
Ragan: Maybe.
Britney: Don't act like the gremlin (matt) wouldn't like it!

Ragan: The fact that Kristen isn't here, and they are, is disgusting.
Enzo: Sometimes the good finish last, especially in the BB house.
Britney: I think if one of them goes home, we could get half the drama. If Rachel had come out, the rest never would have happened.
Ragan: I'm sure it was planned out.
Matt: He only gets angry when she gets angry - if she's not around..
Enzo: If you're ok with him coming after you guys for the week..
Matt: Let him.
Britney: He can personally attack me anytime. I can take it. I thought that what I was doing in the yard was not engaging, but it escalated. We have to not engage.

Ragan: I think he's extremely attracted to you or something, otherwise why would he be so obsessed with your relationship
Britney: Maybe.. he's always asking how tall he is...
Kathy: I've dealt with people like that, and it's usually something that happened in his childhood
Ragan: I hope it was really bad.
--Lessa: oh Ragan, stop that. Just. Stop.
Matt: He said he got picked on...
Britney: I'm sure he did, but because of his behavior.

Kathy: I'm going to bed.
Britney: I'm completely disengaging. I'm not participating in anything tomorrow.

Kathy hands out hugs all around, and goes to bed. Talk turns to the expected Saboteur message tomorrow, they expect that it'll be something about Britney, Matt or Ragan.

Matt: I heard that America knows who the Saboteur is..
Britney: So it's someone in the house...
Ragan: Ooooh, I thought it was just production. They said it was someone in the house?
Britney: What did the Saboteur say..

Bubbles - they're sharing DR info.. Hee.

Britney: Could America know it's BB?
Matt: Or could America know it's America affecting what happens...

Britney is talking about the Saboteur being America's player, etc. Enzo carries the bowl to the bathroom with him. Showing off to Lane who's in the shower.

Britney: If we wake up and there's tape there, it's a physical person in the house. If we wake up to a baby crying every hour, then... If it's not someone in the house, it's not tangible pranks. Something over the speakers, or videos to mess with us, it could still be BB.

Ragan is listening intently - as well he should. heh.



Annnnnnd with that? As they continue chatting about it, I'm off to bed, as it's back to the grind for me tomorrow. Night Dishers!



Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
And Start Watching the Real Big Brother!
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month






Permalink







63 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

I really hate all the bashing in the house......but seriously Brendon and Rachel are driving me crazy and I would probably be doing the same thing if I was locked in a house with them. Ugh, I think my ears might start bleeding!

August 10, 2010 at 11:11 PM  
Blogger Pyke said...

Everything Brendon said to Kathy, how he is SICK of people talking about them behind their backs, being rude to them, treating Rachel like crap, and they are on the block is all true. Rachel tried to be nice to Ragan and apologize and they had none of it. I dunno, I guess I saw that whole situation different.

I saw them just releasing their anger because of the shit this past week, and I support them completely. Ragan/Britney had it coming.

--I don't agree with the Brendon to Britney nick comments however.

August 10, 2010 at 11:13 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Lessa said, Brendon said: oh my god, this from the most dramatic theatrical wild gay guy I've ever seen on this show?

Did he not see Joshua from Season 9???

By the way Lessa I have to say I love you!

August 10, 2010 at 11:13 PM  
Blogger Blueyz382 said...

Ok so I gotta say I am way bummed that we haven't seen any BB12 C=Venus pics. Boy is there a wealth of material this year. :-(

August 10, 2010 at 11:13 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

And the talk show goes on without missing a beat.

August 10, 2010 at 11:14 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

I am laughing so hard my side is hurting!

August 10, 2010 at 11:17 PM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Brit's my Favorite host of " Just the Tip"

August 10, 2010 at 11:19 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

@ Lessa, I hope you are not trying to transcribe this crazy talk show, they are going a mile a minute, don't know how you can possibly capture it.

August 10, 2010 at 11:20 PM  
Blogger Izzy said...

good grief...I'll take the Evel Dick late night show over this any day...unless, of course, it turns into fun after Thurs. eviction.

LOL...their voices are sort of making the fillings in my teeth rattle a bit!

I keep forgetting...Hey Lessa (aka to me as flying fingers!) and Stacy!

August 10, 2010 at 11:22 PM  
Blogger J.Co said...

These are the most vindictive and immature HGs ever. NOT a good combination. Especially when you add alcohol.

Let's take bets: will Brendon hit the exit button? Who is gonna punch/slap who first?

August 10, 2010 at 11:22 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Ragan's "'Gay's of our Lives" was so funny! I've never heard that one before.

August 10, 2010 at 11:25 PM  
Blogger J.Co said...

Wait. Did I read that right? Did Enzo just yell something about the Brigade in front of Britney, Ragan, and Kathy? If he did then FAIL.

August 10, 2010 at 11:27 PM  
Blogger Kevin Culling said...

Love this Late Night edition!!! Lessa - I am a huge Late Night with Lessa fan! Thanks

August 10, 2010 at 11:28 PM  
Blogger viewtiful said...

Well it was bound to happen! Ragan and Brit needed to be called out.

August 10, 2010 at 11:31 PM  
Blogger WestCoast~Sasha said...

I am disturbed, on so many different levels, that I am watching adults get their kicks from constantly bashing someone's deformed toe? Boo hoo, no pitty here for "poor" Ragan and Britney... gag, gag and gag. Both are as two faced, backstabbing and immature as 6th grade schoolyard girls and they are bringing anything that once resembled an adult down to that level. True what they say about the "mob mentality". This isn't fun, and I'd say the most horrible group of "houseguests" ever!!

August 10, 2010 at 11:37 PM  
Blogger Izzy said...

J.Co...saw the brogade thing mentioned too. ooops

August 10, 2010 at 11:37 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Britney is eavesdropping on Rachel and Brendon, oh my lord, things are going to get a lot worse.

August 10, 2010 at 11:39 PM  
Blogger NorCalLisaH said...

Wow, Britney and Ragan got what they deserved after all their vile behavior this week. Brendon was right they will be scattered like cockroaches when the Brigade is done with them.

August 10, 2010 at 11:42 PM  
Blogger Sweetmynx said...

Sasha,
agreed.

I wish I thought we'd get a chance to see Ragan without Britney. I'm curious if he'd become at all likeable again without his meangirl ringleader around.

August 10, 2010 at 11:44 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

I find it funny that Rachel keeps saying next week we are going to win HOH again. She keeps saying we, does she not remember they are both on the block? WE will not win anything!

August 10, 2010 at 11:44 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Hi Lessa!
Hi Michelle!!!
Hi Kscooterfox!!
Hi Kevin!!!
Hi All!!!

Lessa, I wanted to tell you that your break down of each HG on last night's blog was right on target, IMO!! I'm so glad you're here!! I've been a huge fan of your blog but it's hard sometimes for me to stay up this late but I'm gonna hang in for a while tonight!!! And, I agree w/ your take on the smack down!!! I loved when Britney said..she is just not on this planet! ha-ha! She is so right!

"Just the Tip" talk show was hysterical!!!

August 10, 2010 at 11:45 PM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

There is something seriously wrong with that showmance. One part desparate lonely man. Add one part bumpkin moves to las vegas i dont-know-what = a co-dependent monstrosity

August 10, 2010 at 11:46 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

I honestly don't even really have a favorite this season. Which is unheard of for me at this point in the game. I would probably have to say Hayden and Lane are the ones that bug me the least.

I think that they believe that their continued cattiness makes the viewers want to watch more. I have turned my feeds off more this year than I ever have. The constant bad-mouthing of each other really gets to me. There are some good game players in the house but the other drama takes away from it, in my opinion.

August 10, 2010 at 11:47 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Wow, Rachel really still thinks she is staying. Sad because she is going to be surprised and therefore a mess with her interview with Julie.

August 10, 2010 at 11:49 PM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

I like this group. They make me laugh and all of them are self absorbed. Anyone who signs up for big brother better have thick skin. Each and every one has flaws and this game brings them to the surface.

I watch to escape the "real" stresses in life. This is like comedy to me.

August 10, 2010 at 11:50 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Oh MsFitz is going to stay up! Yay!!

August 10, 2010 at 11:51 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

So now Kathy will run out and tell them all that Rachel and Brendon are threatening the others with their jury vote. Wouldn't it be a stich if it was Brit and Ragan as final two, what would Rachel and Brendon do, abstain or walk off in a huff and say it is not fair.

August 10, 2010 at 11:53 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

@ Sandra, I so agree, I call all this mindless entertainment.

I am so glad I went to bed early the last few nights because I have a feeling that its gonna be a long night.

August 10, 2010 at 11:56 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

I don't remember Britany asking to be in an alliance with Brenchel. Their distortion of every facet of their game play is scary.

August 10, 2010 at 11:57 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Okay now Rachel is blowing smoke up Kathys butt. Rachel always critisizes Kathy and her game play and loyalties.

Brendon you do love to fight, you have an anger issue, hopefully CBS will show your temper tantrum in POV comp.

August 10, 2010 at 11:59 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Sandra B. - I was laughing so hard during that fight. It is comedy to me too! Anyone who enters into the BB house has to have a wild, wicked side & if they haven't found it before they go in they will definitely find it in there!!!

Michelle! :)

August 10, 2010 at 11:59 PM  
Blogger Izzy said...

It's so strange how they can keep going between bashing and keeping track of what's happening on the pool table.

They are multi-tasking hamsters!

August 11, 2010 at 12:01 AM  
Blogger Sweetmynx said...

Brendon and Rachel really need to stop confiding in sheriff snitch

August 11, 2010 at 12:02 AM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Hiya MsFitz! Hiya Michelle!
Well since BBAD is now over I guess that's my que to go to bed....I don't have the feeds :(
I will read up on Lessa in the morning! Goodnight Lessa! Goodnight MsFitz! Goodnight Michelle! goodnight everyone else!!

August 11, 2010 at 12:03 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Barbara

I think you dont remember it cause I think it never happened

August 11, 2010 at 12:05 AM  
Blogger viewtiful said...

I want anyone to win except Ragan or Britt. Don't like anyone enough to want them to win but I now dislike them enough to cheer them out the door.

August 11, 2010 at 12:05 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Another funny thing when Brendon was having his DR session alone in the living room...he said Britney was in the HOH bathroom w/ Rachel & being her BFF doing their masks & taking a bubble bath & now stabs her in the back!!! I fell out laughing...if he only knew the eye rolling & how much Brit hated being in that tub...BFF Not! He really should have gone to summer camp so he could have made some pen pal friends for life. He wants everyone to sit around the campfire & sing & love his "girlfriend"!!! Even when he says "my girlfriend" I feel my skin crawl!

August 11, 2010 at 12:06 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Night Kscoot!

Ms.Fitz I was laughing too. When Brendon corrected the Neanderthal I lost it.

August 11, 2010 at 12:08 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

kathy shud get some credit. She has no fear. She went in there and told brendan he was probably goin home. I just hope Rachel believes her.

August 11, 2010 at 12:08 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Wow, now Brendon and Rachel are rooting for the floater (Kathy).

August 11, 2010 at 12:08 AM  
Blogger dave said...

does anyone notice when the talk of brendon walking out comes up and the thought of someone else going on the block Kathy thinks crap I must thalk to them

August 11, 2010 at 12:09 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Okay can someone please tell me what the point of this conversation with the Sheriff is all about? Is Brenchel's ultimate revenge to have the master floater win as some sort of revenge. Yeah, it must be called Revenge of the Nerds :-)

August 11, 2010 at 12:12 AM  
Blogger Gabe said...

Hey everyone. I know I have only been posting for a week, so you won't even know I'm gone...but I'm officially checking out of BB for this season. I've been a big fan of the show for many years, but I can't stand to watch this negativity anymore. There is already enough cynicism in every day life, I don't need it in my entertainment as well. By no means am I on a high horse trying to judge what anyone else here chooses to watch, this group just isn't for me any longer. I want to thank the ladies for maintaining this wonderful site. It has kept me entertained for each of the past couple of summers. Have a great night guys.

August 11, 2010 at 12:12 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Psst, it's BB, all the HG know that at some time you have to turn on each other, only 1 person wins, duh!

August 11, 2010 at 12:12 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Wow Rachel and Brendon are so freaked they are sharing with anyone who will listen.

August 11, 2010 at 12:14 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Haha, watching the silly bickering between Lane and Enzo over their names in the silver ball is so funny. Nice change of pace. No tension with this group at all, just lots of fun.

August 11, 2010 at 12:19 AM  
Blogger J.Co said...

So I have no problem with telling someone they're going home when you know they're not as part of a strategy. But everybody telling Brendon he's going home and letting him think he's getting their votes just to be mean to Rachel really ticks me off.

August 11, 2010 at 12:19 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

That talking all at once about the names on the ball is hilarious!

I love when Ragan talks to us!!!

August 11, 2010 at 12:24 AM  
Blogger J.Co said...

Wow. That schpiel took a mushy turn! Haha

August 11, 2010 at 12:27 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Good grief Brendon shut the door or go out there.

August 11, 2010 at 12:28 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Heading off.

Gabe, sad to see you go. But I understand.

This tv show, for me, is an experiment in human nature. Sometimes human nature isn't pretty.

That said...this blog is a great place to find a balance.

Nite all..y'all are so much fun!!

August 11, 2010 at 12:30 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

@ Michelle, lol. You now Brendon has to spy, if he even thinks his damsel is in trouble, he will charge out there with no info tossing his anger around. Gosh he gives Rachel absolutley no credit or space to stand up for herself.

August 11, 2010 at 12:32 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Rachel says, this cast of girls is catty. Duh Rachel you have been the one singlehandely trying to get all the girls out. As Lessa would say, Pot meet kettle, lol.

August 11, 2010 at 12:40 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

@Barbara, yes, he is a helicopter...he hovers constantly.

August 11, 2010 at 12:41 AM  
Blogger Kassie said...

ok she just said i cant believe that all girls are so catky(sp) She is the same way

August 11, 2010 at 12:41 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

I see Sheriff Snitch is still up, did she tell all about her conversation with Brenchel?

August 11, 2010 at 12:51 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Actually went to brush my teeth and came back to turn my computer off. Did I just see enzo walking into the loo with the "trophy"?

Naaa...it's another BB dream.

Nite nite again..this time for sure

August 11, 2010 at 12:59 AM  
Blogger J.Co said...

Ragan infuriates me the way he seems to think that his being bullied is worse than what anyone else went through. HE'S GAY! SO WHAT? Nobody cares! That doesn't make his suffering any worse than someone else's!

Sorry for the rant, he just really set me off with his comment about how he hoped Brendon being picked on was something really horrible for him.

Geeze!

These HGs are so frigging MEAN.

August 11, 2010 at 1:12 AM  
Blogger geewits said...

I'm confused why anyone feels bad for Rachel because:
1: When she nominated people (twice) she was all "It's not personal." But when she's nominated she says it's personal and everyone hates her.
2: She expected an apology from Kathy for being excited about winning against her when she cheered like crazy when she won her 2nd HOH
3: She complained that she and her "mate" were put up against each other after she had just done the same thing to Hayden and Kristen.
4: She complained that she didn't have a chance to "fight for her life" after just having played, and lost at the POV competition.
5: She complained that the POV competition wasn't fair because she would have "had to beat 7 people." Didn't Britney have to keep winning and winning to win at the pinball competition? That's how it's played.
I honestly don't understand her sense of self-entitlement and that the rules should be bent to suit her.

August 11, 2010 at 1:46 AM  
Blogger Corey said...

As someone with a MA in anthropology and a practicing archaeologist, I have to say that BOTH pronunciations of "Neanderthal" are correct (as in either NeanderTHal or NeanderTal). How one pronounces the word depends on which theory they accept as to human evolution. I get annoyed when people get uppity about these pronunciations.

Oh and hi everyone! Sorry I haven't posted at all this summer but I am really not enjoying BB that much this year, I am barely watching the episodes. Hi Caroline! :-D

August 11, 2010 at 7:40 AM  
Blogger PamelaD said...

@geewits....I completely agree! R&B completely contract themselves at every turn. They don't even follow their own logic regarding strategy. They are so upset about people not competing, and yet when people compete and "play the game" they are upset that they are mean. They challenge floaters to grab life vests, and bring it on, but when Kathy is excited to do well in a comp, she is accused of "rubbing it in her face". It's SOFA KING frustrating and infuriating. And for such a huge fan of the show, why does Rach think playing or winning comps is the only way to be competitive. This game of BB is oh, way so much more. The comps are the easiest part. It's the regular assimilation, manipulation, conversation, interpretation that are the keys to this COMPETITION!

August 11, 2010 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger LindaBBaddict said...

geewits..I agree 1000% about Rachel. She will never see it that way.

August 11, 2010 at 8:52 AM  
Blogger Thisismyname said...

Why are you calling it "Here's a tip"????

They say, "Just the Tip"

The reporting on this site seems very skewed this year...very biased and not balanced like I remember from years past.

Can you guys please just report what actually happens, without skewing and warping the facts?

August 11, 2010 at 11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below