;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Big Brother 12: The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers! Happy Sunday! Zomg, what a Saturday on the Big Brother 12 Live Feeds.

If you missed it, like I did, while welcoming my best friend's baby boy to the world, you *must* read Genie's fantastic post, The Return of Rachel & you must get into the flashback section of the live feeds and start watching!

There is no transcribing in the world that can replace actually seeing them go at it.

A million thank yous to Genie for rushing home to get something up on the blog... and then going to the trouble of adding more to the post late last night so my TOR wouldn't be so incredibly daunting, to Blue for calling me, and to GayTor for texting me!

My response to GayTor's text: She's what?! Are you serious?!?!

Clearly, he was.

OK.. enough yapping. On with it! First, allow me to direct you to a few rather intense sequences between Rachel the other HGs:

Britney's expression in the pic above cracks me up... I'm sure mine would've been identical.





Clicking either of the above pics will take you to the live feeds log in page, if you've gottem, and to the 3 Day Free Trial of the Live Feeds, if you need em. And trust me, if you don't have them, you do need them!


While you're watching those, I'll get cracking on The Overnight Report. It's gonna be a doozy! Please refresh periodically for new info. Being realistic... my goal for a completed TOR this morning is 9am BBT.

Instead of doing TOR chronologically, I'll be putting it up in order of important conversations, and then adjusting it into chronological order.

We join our houseguests following the Rachel - Britney blow up...

CUT TO:
12:13am BBT
Backyard
Britney, Enzo, Kathy, (Matt, Lane, Hayden)

Britney: I friggin' hate being a part of drama.
Enzo: That's what she's here for. She's here to cause drama.
Kathy: She's on a mission, and she's doin' her job that they hired her to do.
Enzo: Exactly. That's what it is.
Kathy: It's part of her contract.
Enzo: Don't cry, don't cry. Don't worry about it.
Britney: It's just..
Enzo: She just hadda get it out in the open. That's it.
Britney: I've been sayin' from day one that either it's Rachel, or there's not one... and that's what I think.
Enzo: Ya know what it is? I haven't snapped in this f'in game yet, and that's what people are tryin' to do. That's what it is. That's what it's all about. It's not you. They wanna see the Meow Meow and f'in drama. That's what it is. I'm not a f'in dummy though.

Britney: I'm frikkin' pissed off.

Britney crosses the yard to go to Lane by the weight bench. Matt and Enzo are there, as well.

Enzo (to Lane): She's back. She's on a tear. That's it.
Britney: I'm pissed off.
Lane: I know.
Britney: Oh, I talked bad about Lane? Tell me one thing I said about Lane.
Lane: She couldn't think of anything.
Britney: Why couldn't she think of anything? C'mon! I'm giving you time. Think of something. "Well you said that Lane said that I came out here." No, honey. I said that. I said I heard you.
Lane: Yep.
Britney: Sorry. Try to throw me under the effin bus.


Enzo: I think that's what she's here for. And Wednesday? Wednesday we'll find out that she was the saboteur. That's it.
Lane: You held your own over there, though.
Britney: Good! Because she's not gonna come out here and say I said stuff that I didn't.
Lane: You're feisty Britney over there.

Britney: Yeah, I am feisty Britney, because I'm tired of it. I'm tired of her frikkin drama and her stupid claims. "You talk about everybody." OK, great. Then throw somethin' out there. C'mon! Throw somethin' out. Let's hear it. Let's hear what I supposedly say.
Lane: She'll be gone soon.
Britney: I'm just gonna stay in bed til she's gone.

All the while, Enzo looks on at Britney with great doubt.

Lane: Why? Just get in the hammock.
Britney: 'Cause I hate her.
Matt: At least she got one more house meeting in before she left.

And with Matt's punchline, we're moving on. Just a few minutes though.. When Ragan, having missed the whole blow up, joins them in the backyard.

Enzo: That's why I wanted to do this, because I wanted to prove that she's the saboteur.
Hayden: I'm convinced it's her too. Because the last message said, you didn't get me out of the house. It didn't say you didn't get me out of the game. It said you didn't get me out of the house.
Britney: I think it's her too.
Enzo: I think Wednesday we'll find out that she's the saboteur.

Enter Ragan...

Britney: Did she go in there and say something?

Ragan: No..
Enzo: Did she go right to the DR?
Ragan: I didn't even see her. I was in the bathroom.
Enzo: She probably run to the DR now. She's probably laughin'.
Britney: She came out here and tried to call me out, saying I said a bunch of stuff I didn't say.
Ragan: Dude, this is their game, from day one. Anything Brendon or Rachel say, you cannot take seriously. It would be like going...
Hayden: What do you think about this? The last message we got from the saboteur, it said "You didn't get me out of the house." It didn't say you didn't get me out of the game. Just out of the house... I mean, I don't know if that's right or wrong, I'm just saying it's a possibility.

****Ragan Thought Bubble: What do I think? I think I'm getting 20k at the end of this week for doing basically nothing to even slightly jeopardize my game.

Britney: She frikkin goes and tells Enzo that I said Enzo was the Saboteur. So, Enzo comes out and asks me about it, and then Rachel comes out and goes... You said zazaza... And I'm like, Rachel, I said YOU were the Saboteur. And I said it to you to your face. "Yeah, but then you said something about Enzo," and I said, I said you were the saboteur.

Lane and Hayden have already heard this twice now, so they've become fascinated with a shiny ball.. or Pool Trophy, in this case, and they're carrying on their own happy conversation in very close proximity to this one.

Ragan: She's so full of sh*t.
Enzo: That's what proved it to me. She's here to cause chaos. That's what she's here for.

***And doing a fine job of it.

Britney: It just wigs me out, because I don't want anybody 2nd guessing my word.
Enzo: Yeah.
Britney: Like, when I say something, I want people to know that that's...
Ragan: Right.
Britney: Like, I don't want Enzo to be thinkin' in the back of his mind, "Oh, did Britney say bla bla bla bla bla.." I don't want that.
Enzo: Like Rachel, just sayin, America likes me. Why would they want me to be the saboteur?
Ragan: Right.
***Ouch
Enzo: It just makes no sense.
Britney: And that's something that I've thought about too. Nobody in this house is the saboteur.
Ragan: Think about it. Every time she does something big, she goes straight to the Diary Room.
Enzo: That's what I'm saying. That's what it is.
Britney: (nods vigorously)
Ragan: And when she came into the Have Not Room to apologize, she didn't have a single tear on her face.
Britney: (nods vigorously)

***Ragan gets a little more mileage out of this, then he and Britney go to the hammock to commiserate together...

Ragan: She's such a nightmare. It's so funny. When I was talking to her in Taj, I was saying to her ... Look, I'm gonna tell it to you like I see it, and you are going through life and drama always follows...
Britney: I just don't get it. Why throw me under the bus? What'd I do?
Ragan: Well, I think that's the reason why she's here.
Britney: Yea, but she's not starting with anyone else.
Ragan: Well, she started with me... I mean, if you think about it, I think her goal is to make everybody turn against one another, because she hates... She cannot stand the fact that we're all friends, and cannot stand the fact that we hate her and her boyfriend. She's gross, Britney. She's like..
Britney: It just pisses me off, Ragan, because I know that, whether they get to talk or not, Brendon will eventually hear about it, and now I'm goin' up on the block. Brendon's gonna hear, oh Rachel came, and Britney and Rachel got into a huge fight...

You can catch the rest on flashback on Cam 1 - 12:19am BBT - Aug 15th.
Clicking the pic will get you to the login page, if you've got the feeds, or to the 3 Day Free Trial, if you need them.


CUT TO:
1am BBT
Backyard Couch
Rachel, Enzo & Kathy

Very nice, calm chat. Friendly even... about the jury house, the saboteur, the game in general...


CUT TO:
1:20am BBT
Quad Cam
Lane & Britney

Britney's sure she's going up, and this is a lose lose for her, because she doesn't want Lane to be out of the game, but she doesn't want out be out either.

Britney: I just don't wanna go up on the block against you. Like, even if I have to go up on the block in this game, I just don't wanna go up against you, and I don't wanna go up against Ragan.
Lane: Why don't you wanna go against me?
Britney: Because, then it's a loss for me, no matter who goes home.
Lane: Why?
Britney: 'Cause I don't want you to go. I wanna hang out with you.
Lane: You wanna make out?
Britney: No!





CUT TO:
1:50am BBT
Cams 3/4
Cabana Room
Lane, Enzo, Hayden

♫Paranoia will destroy ya... Enzo: "I'm like, yo, what the f**k's up with Matty? I think he flipped, bro. I think he flipped."

This conversation almost began about 6 minutes earlier, but a visit from Britney cut it short. We join them as Britney has just left the room.

Enzo: I don't think she's comin' back in. I wanna talk. There's a lot of sh*t goin' on.
Lane: Matty was tellin' me one time.. He pulled me into the Storage Room, and he was like, "Hey, Kathy told me that they're thinkin' about putting you up on the block." This was weeks ago, and I don't know who was.. I think it was Rachel. He said Rachel told Kathy that they were putting me up, and I was like, "Man, that's crazy. I just talked to Rachel and she said she wasn't thinkin' about putting me up." And then later on, Matty's like, "Oh, man. I just misheard." Sh*t like that, he tells me all the time.
Enzo: Yo.
Lane: He always tries to get me worked up and scared all the time.
Enzo: Yo.. Every time I talk to Matty, he's nervous as hell now. I don't know what the f**k's his problem. He's always nervous. Then I bring him inside now... Like when I'm talkin' to Kathy outside just now, he's lookin'...
Hayden: He does the same thing with me.
Enzo: Always lookin' out... And just now, I pulled him aside and said, "Look, Matty, you gotta tell me exactly what f'in Britney just told Ragan." He goes, "Enzo, I swear to G-d, Ragan 2 times said, then, she talked to Brendon and Brendon said that he thinks you're the saboteur, and she thought there was a chance that all 3 of us," meaning Matty, Britney and Ragan, "could be saved...this week, if Enzo goes up." That's what he said, specifically. But he goes, "I'm not supposed to tell you.."
Lane: The thing with Matty, he doesn't want Ragan to see anything... Like, I can mislead Britney...

Enzo: Then, Britney comes in, just like she f'in did now. Just comes right in. Matty goes like this. He goes, "uhhhh... I didn't say nothin'. I didn't say nothin'." I'm like, what?? He goes, "I didn't tell em anything. I didn't tell em anything." I'm like, what the f**k??
Lane: He started saying that to Britney??
Enzo: Yeah!
Lane: Oh sh*t.
Enzo: Right in front of me! I'm like, whatta you doing? She's like, "what are you guys, game talking?" I'm like, "nah. nah.. We're just talkin'." I'm like, yo, what the f**k's up with Matty? I think he flipped, bro. I think he flipped."

Hayden: I gotta tell ya this. When I was up talkin' to Rachel.. One thing we were talking about for a long time.. She said, that week, when I was on the block with Kristen, Matty and Ragan were pushing to get me to go home.
Lane: What?!
Enzo: Yeah...
Lane: Is that what aggravated you out there?
Hayden: That's why I came out pissed off.
Lane: Oh, I thought you were pissed at me. I was like, dude, I'm not the saboteur.
Hayden: So, that's why I was up there so long.
Lane: Oh, sh*t.
Hayden: I mean,maybe Rachel's full of sh*t, but why would... Why would she try to get you out?
Enzo: ...(i can't make it out)
Lane: I never even got that question. Everyone went up there and talked to her, ya know, and no one said anything like that. Ya know, either one of em. That's the thing that's throwin' me off. They threw you (Hayden) under the bus right in front..
Enzo: Yeah, yeah, and Rachel..
Hayden: I mean, that's what she ...
Enzo: And Rachel didn't come to me and said, 'Yo, Britney's poppin' sh*t.' Rachel told him (Hayden).
Lane: Yeah.
Enzo: Ya know what I mean? So Rachel wasn't startin' nothin'.

***hahaha. No, of course she wasn't. Why would Rachel try to derail the game of the guy who put her on the block? Incontheivable! ;-p~

Hayden: Rachel told me.
Enzo: She just told him, and then, he wasn't supposed to say anything... Well, did she say you could tell me?
Hayden: Well, I asked her right away. I was like, Rachel, do you care if I tell Enzo?
Enzo: See what I'm sayin'? He's tryin to play the game. I don't trust Britney for sh*t, yo. Who's in this f*ckin' room? She comes in... I'm tellin' ya... Her, Ragan and Matty...

Hayden: I don't know. I don't trust Britney either. Right now.. I don't really trust Matt either.
Enzo: Yeah. I'm tellin' you, bro, he's never with us no more, and then when he comes, he like...
Lane: Well I know this: If Matt flips, we can't control him. He musta found a better deal with them. He can definitely control Britney. You know I'll get her out no matter what.

Brief Bubbles..

Enzo: Motherf'ers not winnin' nothin'. He was like, Britney, Ragan... Britney and Ragan's winnin' sh*t,
Lane: Aaaah...
Enzo: ya know what? I'm gonna stick with these motherf'ers. That's what he's doin', yo. Ya know what I mean?
Hayden: Bro. Maybe we should get Matty out.
Enzo: We ain't gonna do it. Brendon's gonna do it.
Hayden: I know, but maybe...
Enzo: Yo.. There's a good chance. There's a good chance Matty's goin' up.
Hayden: I'm not gonna push for it, but I mean, he goes up, he goes up.
Enzo: You think he's the saboteur?
Hayden: (turns to Lane) What do you think?
Lane: Well, if he's doin' what he needs to.. He can help us.. He can further us... (not sure if this is relative to Brendon or Matt)
Enzo: But there's one thing he hasn't told about us...
Hayden: I don't know. Has he?
Lane: OK.. There's been no speculation about us being involved... prior to this week... From Britney.
Enzo: Yeah...
Lane: And he's been in the Have Not with them, so to cover his ass, he can say, "Man, I think Hayden, Enzo and Lane are in cahoots." I don't know if he said that...
Enzo: Of course, of course... Just throwin' it out.
Lane: Britney's never ever told me that before, until a couple nights ago, and I was like, just 'cause I think they're cool. They're my boys. It doesn't mean we talk game.
Enzo: Yeah.
Hayden: Well, we talk game... We're playin' this game.. We talk game...
Lane: Well, yeah..

Enzo: Yo. We're in here. Matty's in here. Boom! Ragan comes in. Non-stop. Ragan comes in.
Hayden: Not even just that. They spend 22 hours out of 24 hours a day together.
Enzo: All day.
Lane: Hey, Ragan was cryin' sometime before the competition, and he was sayin he knows, if he won veto, and he came off, they'd put Matt. And Ragan was like, I don't want that, because Matt's a good guy. And Britney started cryin' cuz Matt might go up. So they're definitely in in in... And Matt didn't wanna vote towards me cuz he didn't want it to show towards Ragan.
Enzo: F**k that.
Hayden: He's tryin' to play both sides, bro.
Enzo: Whadda we doin'? Whadda we doin' here?
Hayden: What Matty's gonna do is, he's gonna go as far as he can with the Brigade and with Ragan, and when he gets down to the final 5..
Lane: Yeah..
Hayden: The Brigade and Ragan, if Ragan wins, he's gonna knock one of us off. And if one of us wins, and we try and knock Ragan off, well guess what, Ragan comes off the block. He's playin' us both.


This conversation is ongoing and very important to the game. Suffice it to say, the boys are completely convinced that it's time for Matt to go, and as it stands, they plan to get Brendon to make an assist with that this week. Continuing the conversation 10 minutes later...

Enzo: That's why it's key. Brendon has to do it. I don't give a f**k about no one in this game but you guys.
Lane: Well, alright.
Hayden: Final 3.
Enzo: I thought Matty was one of us, but he f**cked us. Let him go.
Lane: Why would he take that road anyways? Like, they already have marks on their back.
Hayden: It's stupid, bro. Look, I don't believe half the sh*t that comes out of Rachel's mouth, but she tells me, "you've gotta watch Matt. He's a snake," and I'm all yeah yeah yeah, then she says, "Watch how cocky he is. He's playin' everyone in the house," and I'm like...
Lane: Britney noticed that too.

They agree that while "Brendon's a sh*thead, he's a smart dude."

Hayden: During the surfboard competition, Matty told me: Brendon and Rachel are coming after us. Matty goes and tells Brendon and Rachel, Hey, Hayden and Kristen are coming after you guys...
Lane: I wonder if it was Matty that threw me and you under the bus...
Enzo: It wasn't Kristen. I'm dead the f**k up. Kristen wouldn't say that about us.
***Ahh, but she did.
Lane: No, I thought Kristen was the coolest chick. I couldn't see her doin' that.
Hayden: I'm tellin' ya right now..
Enzo: It was Matty. It was f**kin' Matty. Dead up bro.
Hayden: He's playin us.
Enzo: He flipped.

I strongly encourage you to watch the rest on flashback.

One more thing, then I've got to end this overnight, as BB is waking the HGs now (8:45am BBT)

CUT TO:
3:19am BBT
Taj - Kathy, Hayden, Enzo
Cams 1/2

Having decided that Kathy is coming along for the ride with them, Enzo and Hayden go to work on her, saying they trust Brendon, because he has no one else in the house, and they are certain she's safe from going up this week as well. On the other hand, they assure her that Ragan, Matt or Britney would throw her up on the block faster than she could blink.

Kathy says she's well aware, and while they work on her, she does some work of her own.

Kathy is going full court press to get Britney out the door this week, citing everything from her financial standing to her being completely spoiled and using the boys in the house to protect her.

Enzo & Hayden tell Kathy they believe Brendon will put Matt up as the replacement, and she says Lane will have her vote to stay.


***8:54am BBT The HGs are up! This concludes the Overnight Report. ☺



Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
And Start Watching the Real Big Brother!
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







30 Comments:

Blogger Terri said...

CONGRATS to your best friend!!! :-)

Good morning everyone!!

Now I have to go from something as beautiful as the birth of a new baby to something as horribly ugly as the HGs. I realize that a portion of what they say & do is part of the game, but the things these HGs say to each other & about each other behind backs is just plain vile. I seriously hope that several of them do some serious soul-searching after they watch themselves & that some intense therapy might be in order! These HGs are just plain nasty, mean, rude & as I said before . . . vile!!

I actually had to stop watching the feeds yesterday because I was so disturbed by the things flying out of their mouths! And believe me - I am NOT easily disturbed by things!

I hope everyone has a peaceful, beautiful Sunday!!

August 15, 2010 at 5:06 AM  
Blogger M said...

yeah....i woke up from a nap....to hearing the second one going down in the backyard...i thought i was dreaming...lol

i just sat there with my jaw dropped....ragan ripped her a NEW one ..or t wo ..or three for that matter!~ lol

August 15, 2010 at 5:19 AM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Morning Carolyn -- Coming from a Grandma, thanks so much for the beautiful picture on top of the blog. Brings us all back to what life is REALLY about and why we are put on this earth (and it's not just the craziness of the BB house even though we do love that too).

He's gorgeous. Congrats to all who have him in their world!


Also, thanks to Genie for last nite (on your ONE night off)! We love you too!!!!

August 15, 2010 at 5:19 AM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Good Morning Carolyn,

I hope you enjoyed your time off despite the fact your crazy fans called and texted you to let you know the house went bazurk without Smacksown Genie at the wheel of Dish!

I have to admit I am a little jealous you get the joy of a new baby in your life. Kids are sooo amazing, and getting to be a part of a child's life is the best gift anyone could get, at least in my opinion.

Thanks for all you do. You ROCK! All the Dish bloggers and readers Rock! But you created this place and with the help of a few other fantastic people keep making it better and better. So THANK YOU for stoping your well deservered day off to get your fans some updates. Thanks Genie, I know you were really tired, but you came through like a champ!

August 15, 2010 at 6:05 AM  
Blogger DEB said...

Carolyn WHAT A SWEET PIC.I have all the little caps from my grandbabbies. I could smell His sweet little neck from here LOL.Best smell in the world is a babys neck

August 15, 2010 at 6:32 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Just stickin' my head in..

Goood Morning, Beautiful Dishers!! :0)

ok.. back out i go.. MUCH more overnight to write!

August 15, 2010 at 6:36 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Morning Carolyn, Congratulations on the little one, he' beautiful.

I have to admit, I was away from the feeds when the POV was going on and since the last couple of days I was having trouble with my feeds, when I saw Rachel I thought WTF is going on here, I kept refreshing thinking somehow I was a getting flashback! LOL.

It's funny how much we depend on the updates from you and Genie and Lessa. We'd never begrudge you time off for life but we sure do miss ya when ya do. ;)

Thanks Ladies!

August 15, 2010 at 6:52 AM  
Blogger DOM'S MOM said...

Good Morning!! I have been loving everything since Thursday! They are actually playing the game and individually doing their own thinking!! Rachel's return is the icing on the cake! Loving BB again! Loving the Dish and all the Dishers---as always! Thanks Carolyn and Genie for all the awesome updates!! Happy Sunday everybody!

August 15, 2010 at 6:55 AM  
Blogger Kevin Culling said...

I am carefully rewatching the flashbacks of the conversations/conflicts with Rachel since she has come back in the house and I now know why Rachel is at the center of all the conflicts.

She has made a few bold face lies since she came back and she completely twisted the conversation she had with Britney regarding Brendon thinking that Enzo might be the sabotuer.

Then when people try to speak reasonably with her she is the first one that raises her voice and always the first person to throw out personal attacks.

I am so glad she is out of the game!

August 15, 2010 at 6:57 AM  
Blogger Pyke said...

In rachels mind, ragan and matt were pushing for Hayden to leave when ragan almost figured the brigade out! Hah! Their parachutes game ruined matts game by being too close to ragan!

August 15, 2010 at 7:29 AM  
Blogger Kassie said...

cant wait to see when Brandon gets back and find out the Rachel was in the House for 24 hrs and sir the pot. I hope matt is the renom and he used the DPOV. Then see him put up Kathy I love her but I think she is the only one he will put up.

August 15, 2010 at 7:32 AM  
Blogger David B said...

okay had to free trial the feeds....we'll see about after...

@carolyn I was without Internet for about 6 weeks and moved from one town to another and have gone from part time guitar tutor with part time jobs to full time guitar tutor with no extra part time jobs. scary but fun!!

August 15, 2010 at 8:09 AM  
Blogger CuriouslyAmazed said...

Carolyn,

Congratulations on your new nephew!! :)

Although ya'll had time off and there weren't updates or comments to catch for fill in on live feeds I miss often (don't always watch them continuously or as others, able to watch all 4 feeds), last night I actually sat and watch the feeds faithfully right through until the HGs went to bed! (amazing feat for me)

I missed Rachel coming in by minutes. I came back to feeds and saw her and thought maybe the feeds were wonky or something or maybe even my own computer even though I knew that there was a good chance she would re-enter the house via pandora's box or something. Once I realized she was in the house though, I committed to watching them live.

I ate dinner watching the feeds, my SO put my 2 younger ones into bed, I switched from desktop to laptop late into the evening just to keep following them through the night in my chair in the livingroom (just incase I happen to fall asleep!)LOL

Glad you have a team here to help because this is a BIG job just keeping up with it all!

August 15, 2010 at 8:17 AM  
Blogger CuriouslyAmazed said...

Oh yeah and Good Morning to you and everyone and thanks for sharing the picture of your nephew! :)

August 15, 2010 at 8:19 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Hey everyone!

Caro - Congrats on the new baby of your friend. Babies are SUCH a blessing and I wish them nothing but the best!

Rachel sure is causing drama! But boy, did anyone else hear last night when she said the blogs love her and Enzo? Did she really get to read blogs? I just don't believe it. And why should any of them?

I am hoping the Brigade pushes for Matt to go up so he can use the DPOV! And shock the hell out of the brigade!

August 15, 2010 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger bigwigg said...

What a beautiful way to start out the blog.
A pitcure says more than a 1000 words.
I wish nothing but health and happiness for that beautiful little boy and his faimly.

CBS certainly knew how to get that house rockin!
They just chose the wrong day.(Your first afternoon and night off)

The new found PARANOIA is gonna be fun to watch!

August 15, 2010 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

One more thing (before I head to a baby shower of my own! Haha) is that last night...when Rachel said that to Ragan, I mean my mouth dropped. I was totally and utterly appalled.

But then...Ragan went right back at her.

Neither won of those won that fight. There is no winner when you stoop so low and I like Ragan but I was so disgusted with them both last night that I finally gave up watching and just now logged back in to catch up.

Okay that is all!

August 15, 2010 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

HAHA! Did I read that right?

Britney: She frikkin goes and tells Enzo that I said Enzo was the Saboteur. So, Enzo comes out and asks me about it, and then Rachel comes out and goes... You said zazaza...

zazaza??? HA! She not only can't spell my name correctly, she gave me an extra za. It's ZsaZsa.

Had to point it out. The best laugh I've had in weeks. I got a shoutout on National TV. NOT, but everyone knows it's all about ME!.

And Carolyn you are welcome re: the text. Even when I know you are otherwise busy, unless I know it's really ahem, "busy", I want you to at least know there is something going on.

I'd say this time both you and Genie Sea 'got got' by Big Brother.

I didn't know what Genie Sea was doing, out of house or just taking a break. I was hoping the latter and you could call her back in.

The boy is so handsome and as I told you, I knew Aunt Carolyn would be spoiling him.

That's it for me for now. Pain level has been a 10 and with a big "+" all night and getting worse. Just typing this is sending me back to silence.

August 15, 2010 at 8:24 AM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

morning! what I dont get is why anyone is listening to Rachel. Hello? this is the girl who all evicted on Thursday. Don't they think that maybe she might want some revenge by turning everyone against each other? and I don't think this made it to last night's comments because I came late to the party but, I highly doubt Rachel made it anywhere near the jury house yet. saying how beautiful it is.( she did dlip once and mention a motel,though) and also telling them she has been on messgae boards and everyone loves her and also Enzo. Snd the show is doing good in the ratings?Since when does a sequestored hg get to use the internet? nobody is using a brain

August 15, 2010 at 8:30 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Good morning to everyone in Idaho, and everywhen else!

The Wack is Back!

Her and Brendan are both accidental sabotuers, they are both so clueless that they confuse others.
I hope she is successful in getting matt on the block though.

August 15, 2010 at 8:31 AM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

when Rachel first brought up Brit saying ENZO was the sab, I said "no, that was Brendon who said that" I remember(just not at what point) he (Brendon)saying that to Hayden anad Hayden telling Enzo. then Ebzo's reaction of "oh, he's gotta go" I think Enzo was in the shower at the time. Did they forget this?

August 15, 2010 at 8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn..

I hope you had an amazing time yesterday..There is nothing like the birth of a beautiful new life..It gives you the sweetest, and warmest feeling in your heart.
Congratulations to your friend and to you also..

Still reading TOR but wanted to say hello..

Hi everyone, happy Sunday and happy show day..

I love how Rachel is making everyone think..bad or good they are thinking again...I love it,
I just hope that she gets a few minutes with Brendon, but I doubt it. It will be up to Brendon to figure out who to believe and what really happened.

Minta, I great picture, your eyes look so good.

August 15, 2010 at 8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It should be a good day in the house today with Rachel still there and then when Brendon comes back..woohoo, the stuff he is going to hear..my head is already spinning

August 15, 2010 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I took a break for a couple days.. Probably a good thing because I think I am the only one who was hoping for Ragan to win POV.

I want Matt to use his DPOV. It makes for good t.v. If Brit is the renom he probably won't use it so I am hoping for Matt to be the renom.

I want the 3 remaining members of the brigade broken up. I just hate the fact that there is no allaiance or team in this house that is completely loyal to each other. It really pisses me off that R&B talk about wanting to keep competitors and people who have blood on their hands yet they are supporting Hayden and Enzo. The boys have let Matt do everything in the house and reaped the benefits of his hard work. Enzo has done absolutely nothing in this game. Hayden's first strategic move was to attach his lips to Brendon's butt.

Ragan has been guilty of nastiness so I know a lot of people do not want him to win. The reason I wanted him to win POV is because the only sure way to get the DPOV out is if Matt's on the block. My guess is that he would put Kathy as the renom. After her conversation with Rachel last night, I say 'good riddance.'

However, in my perfect world, Matt figures out that his bros have completely abandoned him and he throws Enzo up in his place charged with the crime of being the most useless player this season.

Truth be told-I don't even know who to root for. I do like Hayden and I adore Lane, (Enzo-not so much) but I want their game to consist of more than hooking up with a strong player that will do all their work for them. **visions of season 11 Natalie** I'm disappointed beyond words in the behavior of Ragan and Britney, and I'm disappointed in the lie Matt walked in the door with. (the lie that may cost him the game rather than help him win) But Matt by far has played the best.

August 15, 2010 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

I am willing to consider BB sent Rachel back to break up the Brigade. They know best how sad the ratings would be if those four were the only people left in the house.
Rachel is definitely a company girl type.
Promise her a spot in next all stars, boost her stipend a little and she would do anything.

August 15, 2010 at 8:48 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

Good morning and congrats Carolyn! Great picture!!

Crazy day yesterday, my goodness! I can't wait for the 24 hours to be up. :)

August 15, 2010 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

What bothers me the most about Regan is that he just keeps on going with the bashing of Rachel. I know they both said horrible things to each other last night, but there he is in the hammock with Britney still talking bad about Rachel. In Regan's mind he is convinced that everything is Rachel's fault and he is some how blameless in all of it. He is older then Rachel, and he also is a college professor, shouldnt he be the adult in all of this, shouldnt he take the high road and be done with bashing or talking against Rachel? I mean she will be out of the house soon, and for good, her game is over and his isnt. I cant understand why he keeps doing this, and he has no regrets. To him it is all Rachel

August 15, 2010 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Terri! :) Thank you!!

Good Morning, MInta! :)

Good Morning, ltcmek :) Thank you so much! :)

Good Morning, RubyRooo! :) Thank you, honey! I did! He's so yummy! And, he's Isabela's baby brother. She's 2 now...

Good Morning, Deb! :) Thank you! :) mmmm :) baby smell!

Good Morning, CurlerChick! :) Thank you!!

Good Morning, Dom's Mom! :) Happy Sunday! :)

Good Morning, Kevin! :)

Good Morning, Pyke! :)

Good Morning, Kassie! :)

Good Morning, DavidB! :) Welcome back to the world. ;)

Good MOrning, NCMomOf3! :) Thank you so much! :)

Good Morning, Kristin! :) Thank you!

Good morning, BigWigg! :) Thank you! :)

Good morning, GayTor! :) hehehehehe!! Thanks again SO MUCH fo rthe heads up yesterday!! MWAH!

Goood MOrning, LisaM! :)

Good Morning, Johnny5! :)

Good Morning, Pam! :) Thank you! I did!! :)

Good Morning, Grendon!:)

Good Morning, Mike! :)

Good Morning, Toni!! :) THank you!!!

August 15, 2010 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst!!

New Top Post!!!

August 15, 2010 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger Wrestlemom said...

Congrats to your friend!! We were up all night while our DIL was giving birth to our first grandchild. It's a boy! It was a good night for birthing babies!

August 15, 2010 at 9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below