;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, August 15, 2010

BB12 Sunday Afternoon: Brendon's Back

Hurricane Rachel has left the Big Brother 12 house. Now the HGs must begin to clean up the destruction left in her wake... or completely demolish the damaged structures.

For all the details on the everything that went down on the live feeds this morning, including Rachel's departure, Brendon's return and the beginning of the meetings with Brendon, please see Genie's excellent post: Early Sunday - Hurricane Rachel.

1:24pm BBT
Finishing up his chat with Britney in HoH, Brendon's just been called to the DR.

1:25pm BBT
Pool

Ragan: Was it weird.
Britney: No, not at all. We mostly just talked about his vacation.. He had a chef.
Ragan: He was probably telling him how to cook.
Britney: He had a masseuse... He said he wants to talk to everybody.
Ragan: Ragan vs Rachel...
Matt: That mighta been one of the best battles in Big Brother history.
Ragan: You think so?
Lane: Better than Jordan Russell?
Matt: Oh yeah! Cuz it got so personal.

1:30pm
They start talking about past seasons fights... Then chatter about red shirts...

Sunbathers galore..
CUT TO:
1:38pm BBT
Backyard Couch
Enzo & Kathy

Whole lotta whispering about Britney and wanting her out this week. Enzo tells Kathy he wants Britny out this week. Kathy says she's on the same page, and she's tired of Britney's game. Enzo too... They agree they have to try very hard for this week's HoH... them and Hayden.

Kathy: Otherwise I'll be sittin' up there next week.
Enzo: You, me Hayden or Brendon. But I think they want Brendon... cuz they figure if they get him out, they can beat everybody, because of the quizzes.
Kathy: She just wants to be in here all by herself...

Enzo: She talks about the same sh*t all the time.
Kathy: And it's always about her. I bet you she don't even know my brother's name.
Enzo: I tell you, if I win HoH, I'm flippin' this house upside down.
Kathy: Me too. My life is in yours and Hayden's hands.

They're bothered by Britney's constant questions...

Kathy: Rachel's only reasoning to get out Matt is because he put her up on the block.
Enzo: I think it's more important to get Britney out.

Kathy, of course, concurs. Talk turns to Britney's wealth and youth, as compared to the rest of the house. Therein, by Kathy/Enzo logic, she does not deserve the money. We return to the chorus: I wanna win HoH so bad.

***Prove it.

Kathy: Notice she don't try to flirt with Hayden.
Enzo: Cuz Hayden knows... If she gets on the block this week, she's gone.

Grumble, geumble, grouse, grouse, Britney. They plan to tell Brendon that Rachel doesn't mind which goes home this week: Matt or Britney.

Enzo: I'm gonna tell him straight up, Rachel doesn't care if it's Britney or Matt. The reason she put Matt up there was because it's easier to spell.
Kathy: I'm gonna tell him that too.
Enzo: Alls we can do is try and see what happens. But if she's in the next HoH, we're in trouble. I know he wants Matt out, but..
Kathy: That can come later.

1:54pm BBT
Enzo: Oh, here he comes... He's comin' over to see what's goin on over here. They got this whole operation going.
Kathy: (laughing) I love you, Enzo. If you and Hayden weren't here, I'd go insane.
Enzo: So the veto ceremony's tomorrow.. It's gonna be intense, cuz we don't know. Really he knows. That's it. I mean, we have a good option with those two, but..

1:55pm BBT - Brendon is out of the DR. He comes into the backyard.

Kathy: Lets see how much ass she can kiss while he's out here. Can I get you a towel?
Enzo: Here he comes...

Ragan sits down to join them. Kathy feigns that they were talking about food... Small talk about the finale...

Kathy: I'm drained from all the dynamics from yesterday.
Ragan: Me too.
Enzo: Yeah, it was a crazy, crazy day.

Kathy gets up to tend to the laundry. Enzo and Ragan start talking about Brendon and Rachel... Ragan reinforces how untrustworthy Brendon is.

Ragan: He keeps saying to me, Ragan, you're an emotional player. I'm an emotional guy, but every move I've made in this game is strategic. He's the one willing to give up the whole game for someone he met a month ago.

Ragan's making an attempt to sell Enzo on the horrors of Brendon... or perhaps he's just enjoying hearing himself pontificate. Talk turns to who Brendon might put up as the ReNom... and how even if Brendon names someone, no one will know until the PoV Ceremony.

Ragan: I think he's gonna try to make seals with everyone.. Because he knows his back is up against a wall. If he doesn't win PoV, he's gone.
Enzo: He's gone.
Ragan: How fabulous would that be? No Rachel. No Brendon.
Enzo: What does he want to see everybody one by one again?
Ragan: I think so. He wants to make a deal with everyone ... Britney came down, and she got the impression he wanted to talk to everybody. Everybody but me.. There's no point in that.

Talk turns to the HoH Comp from this past Thursday that'll be airing during the Sunday show tonight. They're both dreading it, because they performed so badly.

Ragan: I punched myself in the face.. and all my DRs are crying.
Enzo: At least you won a PoV. Why can't they make HoH a pool game?
Ragan: You sound like Brendon now.

Ragan: I wonder who it's gonna be... Everyone was talking at the pool, then he comes and it's just like..
Enzo: I know..
Ragan: And the f'd up thing to think of is..
BB: Matt.. Ragan.. Please go to the Diary Room.
Matt: Do we both go?
Ragan: We're like the same person.

Ragan heads inside.

**Oh, that'll help ya with Enzo.

2:20pm BBT
Matt comes out to the couch, just having finished his DR and tells Enzo it was the same thing as last night, just not in pajamas. Then he checks in with Enzo about who he thinks Brendon will put up. Enzo's detail sharing with Matt is seriously curtailed. Kathy comes outside an joins the boys on the couch, ending the current line conversation. Talk turns to when there might be another Luxury Comp and what it might include...

Kathy: I'd like to see Matt wearing a unitard, with little slipper feet in em.
Matt: I don't care. No punishment to me. I'm gonna go lay out.

Enzo: He's nervous.
Kathy: She's not.
Enzo: He says he thinks that he'll put up Britney.
Kathy: She'll talk him out of it.
BB: Kathy, please come to the Diary Room.
Kathy: Gosh, Ragan, you couldn't stay til I finished eating.

2:24pm BBT
  • Ragan rejoins Enzo on the couch.
  • Matt's on the floatie in the pool, chatting with Britney, then Lane, about Adderal
  • Brendon's stretched out on a chaise lounge by the pool.

2:27pm BBT
BB: Hayden, please come to the DR.
Enzo: Man, these are fast.
Ragan: It's only one line.

Talk turns to food: cereal and junk food... Then how much they are disgusted by escargot.

Ragan: Rachel's like, I love escargot.. Because you are one of them. My favorite line that I said to her...

2:29pm BBT
Matt & Lane
Pool
Matt: Do you sometimes get scared telling the DR the whole plan, because you wonder if they...

Bubbles!

CUT TO:
2:32pm BBT
Matt's in the Pool, Ragan's got a leg in... Their discussing the coming week. Ragan wants everyone on the same page to get Brendon out.


Ragan: Probably somebody in the friendship of 6 people is gonna go home this week.
Matt: yeah.
Ragan: And if we survive this week, we're that much closer to the final 5.
Matt: ... Brendon...
Ragan: I think it's very important for everyone to go into this coming week with the same plan. And nobody can do sheisty stuff. Cuz then that's what I'll do.
BB: Lane to DR.
Ragan: I told Lane I wanna pick his brain..

CUT TO:
2:36pm BBT
HoH
Brendon & Kathy

Brendon: I wanted to talk to you, because I think she probably told you the most.
Kathy: Me, Hayden and Enzo.

Chatter to make Brendon smile

Kathy: She misses you terribly. She loves you more than anything in the whole wide world. She wanted me to emphasize that she does not want to see you in that house. She said for me, you, Hayden and Enzo to stick together, no matter what, or the 4 of us will all walk through that door. She was glad about your nominations. She wants Britney and Matt gone. Her reasonings for Matt are that he put ya'll all the block. Britney gets in her head. To me, Britney's the biggest threat. But that's gonna be your ultimate decision. There was many fights last night.
Brendon: Enzo and Hayden broke it down for me.
Kathy: The Britney/Enzo thing was messed up. I have never seen him so upset. Rachel was like, " I have no reason to Lie," Which is true. She has nothing to lose.

Kathy's doing a hard sell on getting Britney out.

Kathy: Anyway, she said we need to stick together, or we're out. Me n you. One after the other. So we've got to do something to win.

Kathy backtracks to Rachel's eviction and says she's happy she got to clear up her vote with Rachel, and it was all relative to the saboteur. They both agree that no one in this game cares a hoot about the saboteur..

Brendon sounds like he's leaning toward Britney at the moment... but his key point is that Ragan, Matt and Britney don't trust each other, and that's where the four of them - Brendon, Kathy, Enzo, Hayden - have an advantage..

Kathy and Brendon are both staging a cleaning revolt. hehe.

Kathy: Like I said, I trust y'all 100%. They don't really talk to me anyways.. except Britney, and it's always surface. I'm not down. I'm just here. I'm 40, not 20, and I don't care about the stupid things you care about. Anyway.. the look on their faces when Rachel came in was just priceless. She didn't even know you were HoH until I told her.. and we came running up the stairs and the door was locked.
Brendon: So she knew I opened up Pandora's box.
Kathy: Yeah, they told her. And she said it's my job to keep you happy..

Kathy continues sharing the minutia of Rachel's visit, per Brendon related details... It's sweet, and it appears quite genuine... or Kathy's a tremendous actress.

Kathy: She tore em up last night. Ooof! Tore em up.

Talk turns to Britney's goodbye message to Rachel. More fodder for the Britney fire...

2:55pm BBT
BB: Houseguests, this is a lockdown. Please go outside...
Brendon: Damn..
Kathy: I had the key, because of the message she left you... She wanted to make sure no one else saw it.

They walk down the stairs from HoH. Kathy makes quick pit stop. Brendon heads outside.

Brendon: Hayden, you wanna play?
Enzo: We're havin' a tournament.
Brendon: A day tournament? So are we gonna have a night...

3pm BBT
Happy Campers chatting, scattered around the backyard...
  • Hayden & Enzo are playing pool.
  • Brendon's on the couch, telling Kathy, Britney and Lane about his time outside the house...
3:04pm BBT
Hayden and Enzo trade places with Lane & Brendon..

This feels like an excellent time to have a little break and dinner before the Sunday Show Viewing Party. I'm not going far! In the event anyone's head explodes or we get a visitor from another planet dropping into the backyard, I'll add it. ;)

4:27pm BBT
Bathroom
Cams 1/2
Enzo & Hayden

The guys are nervous, because Matt's not. Both of them are wondering if Matt sold them out to Brendon...
Lane: Why should he be worried? He thinks he has us.
Hayden: So Matt think he has Ragan, Britney, one of us...
Lane: He knows he has one of y'all's votes, Britney and Ragan and Kathy...
Enzo: Why would he think he has Kathy when she overheard them talking about her.
Hayden: Kathy's playin' the game.
Enzo: Do you think he ratted on us? Why isn't he at all worried.
Lane: Well, he's already ratted on us. He ratted on Hayden when he and Kristen were up.
Enzo: Do you think I should go up and talk to him? Is he real tired? Let's wait til everyone goes to bed tonight..
Lane: I'll be the last one to talk to him before he goes to bed tonight.. That way it'll be the 1st thing in his head tomorrow. You'd think Matt'd be worried about going up, especially against another Brigade member... Say it's me and Britney up there.. Matt's with them.

In case you were wondering, Matt's still quite out of the Brigade. It sounds very much like they're still planning to push for his ouster this week.

Enzo: We gotta win the next HoH. We win, we put up Ragan and Britney. We're gonna get dirty now. Our cards are gonna show. This guy (Brendon), he's got me and Hayden's back. That's it.

Hayden goes into the WC. Matt comes walking up, asking about who's next in pool. The party breaks up.... They head back outside for more pool.

CUT TO:
4:40pm BBT
Backyard - Couch
Matt & Lane

Lane: (kidding) I think I'm just gonna bully Ragan into giving me the PoV. Think that'll work?
Matt: Yeah. I don't have 5 grand, but I have 5 fingers that make up a fist. Why not?

Ragan comes out and joins them on the couch. Britney too.

Matt: I just want the saboteur video to play.
Lane: Every time it just gets stupider and stupider.
Matt: Ever time it just implicates someone knew. Who's next? Lane? Ragan?
Lane: (in Saboteur voice) It's the Saboteur. I'm still in the house. I have a beard.

Britney wonders if it's Rachel... Matt takes it a step further...

Matt: That's probably why she came in here, to get more info for the next video...
Lane: What if it said, "Did you like the food I gave you, and I don't have a small brain."
Matt: I think she already shot the video revealing herself while she was here...

Please join us at 4:50pm BBT / 7:50pm Eastern in a new top post for the Sunday Show Viewing Party!


Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
And Start Watching the Real Big Brother!
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







92 Comments:

Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Hi beautiful!!!

August 15, 2010 at 1:36 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

I just have to say I'm jealous of you being able to smell and snuggle your newborn nephew!!!
Ah, God's Precious Gift! :)

Be back at showtime!!!
xoxo

August 15, 2010 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Hi Carolyn! What a beautiful picture on TOR! Congrats to you all!

August 15, 2010 at 1:41 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Welcome back Carolyn. Hope you had a chance to visit with your nephew again. Good thing the hurricane is gone or else we wouldn't be able to watch tonight's show.

August 15, 2010 at 1:41 PM  
Blogger Sunny said...

Afternoon All...

Nanner Nanner Nanner... I didnt get "got".

August 15, 2010 at 1:43 PM  
Blogger Zinger said...

Lmao @ Kathy. "If she can do all that, she can do dishes" (in reference to Britney)

August 15, 2010 at 1:45 PM  
Blogger David B said...

"Lane: Better than Jordan Russell?
Matt: Oh yeah! Cuz it got so personal."

I thought that WAS pretty personal myself . .

August 15, 2010 at 1:45 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

For GaYToR

Poor ZsaZsa is back in the hospital, she's had two blood clots removed. The sick media has a picture of her in the back of an ambulance.

Hope you are doing okay, I've missed ya. I sent you a tweet...
xoxo

August 15, 2010 at 1:47 PM  
Blogger Zinger said...

How bad am I for enjoying the Britney bashing?

August 15, 2010 at 1:49 PM  
Blogger Bree said...

HI Carolyn,

I so hope matt finds out what is happening i really am so upset about rachel and britney spreading too many lies..matt has covered consistently all this time for brigade..it makes me sad..:( i so loved the brigade and their loyalty..matt never wavered so it really is sad..:( Id like to see matt find out first before veto..i hope something happens to cause all that to spill out...they will look back on the dvd's(the brigade) and feel so stupid...oh sigh..anyways i love you much\Bree xoxoxoxoxxoxoxo....

August 15, 2010 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I almost respect that Kathy is finally making a stand. I will only continue to respect it if she plants her feet firmly on the ground and continues to stand in the same spot.

My guess is that if Matt, Britney or Ragan win HOH next week, her feet will carry her right back up the stairs and Brendon will again be enemy #1.

Frankly, wherever she stands, she has to win something because none of these people are going to take her to final 2 or give her 500 thousand.

August 15, 2010 at 1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good afternoon everyone,

I hope they put Brendon on the feeds...we are seeing everyon but him, and when they show him it is only a few seconds..

August 15, 2010 at 1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rachel really turned the house upside down..yay Rachel

August 15, 2010 at 1:53 PM  
Blogger Sunny said...

What I find weird is Ive kinda been playing a game with myself in between posting updates about who goes home.

Each of the first three people who went home has next to them a person who has also gone home. So if this plays out the same... it looks like either Lane or Kathy is going home.

Yeah... my mind wonders quite a bit.

August 15, 2010 at 1:54 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

@ Carolyn "prove it", lmao.

Kathy and Enzo need to be scared of Britney, as working against her is the only thing saving them.

Can you just imagine Enzo and Kathy in final 2? Both would receive money for not doing a thing other than just be in the house. Kathy's strategy is to clean the house, Enzo's is to entertain the house, lol.

August 15, 2010 at 1:55 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

@ Sunny

??????? Can you explain more please?

August 15, 2010 at 2:04 PM  
Blogger jane said...

I'm not sure where this "information" started, but the rumor is (presumably from someone on the inside) that Ragan refused the Sab job and they negotiated with him that he wouldn't have to do anything that would put him at risk of getting caught - hence just the lame taped message.

Don't know if it's true, but I don't know if half of what I actually see is true.

August 15, 2010 at 2:06 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Hi Everyone! Hope everyone is having a good day. Congratulations Aunti Caro!! the baby is beautiful!

I have request for my BB besties! Please buy a pink balloon and write "Zoey" on it, then let it go so she can catch it. Today would have been her first birthday, and it is also the first anniversary of her death. I miss and love you Zoey!

August 15, 2010 at 2:11 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

Caro - congrats to you and yours! How adorable!!!! Babies are my very thing in the whole world, no matter who's they are...I want them lol

I like everyone in the house although I'm not thrilled with some of their nastiness. But I want to see game...I want to see them fight during comps and want to win. I was very frustrated by the Rachel return because I thought it favored one group over the other with outside influence. I don't care who goes home or who stays, I just hope that now it is so few people, that those who have nothing step it up. Kathy saying her life is in Hayden and Enzos hands just makes me think she is going to continue to float along. It's unfortunate that under these circumstances that the 'weakest link' is sometimes NOT sent out. Play the game or go home, please. YAWN!!

August 15, 2010 at 2:11 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Buenos Dias, Carolynita

Buenos Dias, Disheros

Crazy events in the BB house the past 24 hours!

Anyone else think Brendon was smiling a little too much and was biting his tongue a little more than usual right when he came back? Methinks he knows something no one else does! :-)

August 15, 2010 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Carolyn:Congrats again on the new little bundle of joy!

August 15, 2010 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

@Grendon: I agree.... I see Kathy starting to make a run here... I think if she plays her cards right this upcoming week, and (if she really has been not competing out of a lack of necessity and has the capability to win) wins a couple comps the week after, she may be sitting pretty. My only concern is if she can get the votes should she make it to the end...

I liked Kathy in the beginning, dare I say she was actually one of my favorites, and then she REALLLLLY went downhill when she joined the mean girls.... she is gaining a lot of ground with me the last few days though!

August 15, 2010 at 2:16 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

Grendon, I think they might take Kathy to final two knowing there is no way she gets the 500,000.

August 15, 2010 at 2:16 PM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

Kathy and Enzo need to stop complaining and actually do something.Win an HOH and then you can put up whoever you like. Kathy is the ultimate floater. Now she is buddy-buddy with Rachel and will be butt kissing Brendon. Then next week she will be on the side of whoever wins HOH. *sigh*

August 15, 2010 at 2:16 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

@ Jane, interesting rumor. I had just assumed that because Annie had no real interest in winning the game that CBS felt that to introduce the task mid season they would not do anything to jeopardize a player.

Lame as the messages are, the still contribute to the paranoia and drama so maybe CBS isn't as lame as I think they are.

August 15, 2010 at 2:18 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

@Jane: I don't think I buy into that unless CBS admits it...

CBS is a company that has profits in mind...I don't think they are going to throw 20k down the porcelain piss-hole just to re-instate a twist that has been nothing but a flop. 20k to post messages that don't even impact the game because the HGs aren't buying into them (and that even if they did buy into them, wouldn't be all that significant anyways) seems unrealistic.

However, I have never voted for this stuff... maybe a few times when you can vote on the CBS website... but does CBS get money for the text messages? If so, then the money they bring in from the texts may be worth it if it exceeds 20k.

August 15, 2010 at 2:19 PM  
Blogger Sunny said...

Opps... Sorry.. but sheesh whatcha expect.... I forewarned everyone that my mind wonders a bit. *giggles*

Guess since I play the game with myself I forgot to tell you that the key is the BBDish banner. Silly game, but it amuses me. lol

August 15, 2010 at 2:20 PM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

@jane: that is very interesting. I could see it happening because of the way he reacted and seemed so torn. The very easily could have edited the DR session. I dont see how he is really "sabotaging" anyone's game except creating paranoia, but they had that anyway. If he indeed did turn it down, there would be no pandora's box offered to Matt, no diamond veto, and a lot of boring stuff. food for thought!

August 15, 2010 at 2:21 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Enzo, it is called Luxury Competition not luxurious, lmao.

August 15, 2010 at 2:22 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

General OBservations/Comments

(1) Is anyone else bothered when Enzo calls it a "luxurious" competition? I am all for making up words, but even if he says that intentionally... not working for me. LOL!

(2) Why does this cast feel so entitled to luxury competitions? I hope they don't get one...

(3) I want a veto where they have to give stuff up to get points... like can't participate in next weeks veto... put the house on slop and cots... OR one where they have to complete the task to move on... How many days are you willing to go on slop? Lowest is out, everyone else has to do what they wager. Shave your head... etc. I have been VERY disappointed with the veto comps this year... anyone else?

August 15, 2010 at 2:24 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Anybody else think it's strange that we aren't getting feeds inside the house. No Brendon, no Lane, no Hayden in particular?

August 15, 2010 at 2:26 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

I think I have just obtained a new Pavlovian response...

Ragan's voice= Me cringing and running towards the mute button

August 15, 2010 at 2:26 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Caro, what is the baby's name? He's so adorable! I can just smell the baby smell!

August 15, 2010 at 2:27 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

Hello Carolyn, welcome back!

Does anyone know if Britney did tell Rachel that she thought Enzo was in fact the saboteur or is Rachel just trying to get all of the younger girls out just in case Brendon's mind and eyes start to wander?

August 15, 2010 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

I guess you could tell by Blue's FB that we missed you! We held "court" there. Woke up with a major headache tho. Too many drink comparison's!

August 15, 2010 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Does Ragan really expect America to give Have Nots Little Debbie Snacks?! He is compaining about Escargot and Eggplant... other than the fish sticks, I think this is the best that Have Nots have had it in BB! At least they are on a season where it isn't JUST slop. Remember when Amanda went into hypoglycemic shock and had a seizure because she could only have slop... back in the days before even protein shakes were allowed! Ughhhh.... Thank God for those bubbles... I need to turn the feeds off and get a break from Ragan's voice.

August 15, 2010 at 2:30 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

I'm out of here for a little bit. Got to get dinner going before my hubby starves to death, lol.

See you guys back here for the party tonight where we can go into super big mental rewind and see what CBS has to show us.

August 15, 2010 at 2:30 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

@ Sunny, my mind must be a little like yours. I figured you meant the banner but looking at the banner I couldn't follow your train of thought. I would love to know it though as it sounded very interesting.

August 15, 2010 at 2:32 PM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

I think Kathy's pretty good at this game. But she gets pretty annoying when she's up someones butt. With her constant reports back.
Just keep smoking and folding towels. Those are your best game moves

August 15, 2010 at 2:33 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

@Sunny: VERY observant... an observation to add to that... it is always the person to the RIGHT of the previously evicted... so that would mean Lane going this week... and he is up on the block... and Kathy likely will not be the renom (unless Matt has anything to say about that...)

Carolyn... do you have any inside information before you make those banners? Is it you in the diary room influencing their decisions?! LOL

August 15, 2010 at 2:35 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

See ya later, Barbara! :-)

August 15, 2010 at 2:37 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Okay... Brendon and Kathy's conversation... I know that Brendon is emotional and would be smiling when they talk about Rachel... it is a very "I am going along with this, I already saw Rachel and know everything but can't say anything" type of smile...

Rachel may not be back in the game, but I think we have yet to see the rest of this Pandora's Box with Rachel... I think we are gonna be in for a treat... CBS wouldn't have shown us everything there was to this twist on the feeds! I am excited to find out!!

August 15, 2010 at 2:38 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

I just realized that the whole 'visit' would have been so different if someone else had won the POV, think about it . . .

August 15, 2010 at 2:42 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Everyone!! :) They're keeping me a little too busy for individual greeting at the moment...

August 15, 2010 at 2:44 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

*Speaks on Behalf of Carolyn*

Hi JLuv :-)

Hi Michelle in Indiana :-)

Hi Barbara :-)

Hi Sunny :-)

Hi NzingaB :-)

Hi David B :-)

Hi Bree :-)

Hi Grendon :-)

Hi Pamela :-)

Hi Jane :-)

Hi KScooterFox :-)

Hi Sparklin :-)

Hi Lisa M :-)

Hi Toni :-)

Hi Stephen Ritchie :-)

August 15, 2010 at 2:47 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

*On behalf of Carolyn*

Hi Johnny 5 :-)

Hi Stephanie on the West Coast :-)

August 15, 2010 at 2:47 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Kscooter . . . oh my, so sorry for your loss . . .

I will say a prayer and light a candle, I think I have a pink one . . .

I have stopped freeing balloons ever since I found out that they often land in the ocean only to harm the animals in the ocean.

August 15, 2010 at 2:48 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

I love Kathy right now! I am glad she is sticking up for herself.... say what you want about her or her gameplay... but she has been doing EVERYONE'S work around the house for them... religiously... Thats probably why she hasn't had time to play the game! LOL

August 15, 2010 at 2:49 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

Toni said...
Hello Carolyn, welcome back!

Does anyone know if Britney did tell Rachel that she thought Enzo was in fact the saboteur or is Rachel just trying to get all of the younger girls out just in case Brendon's mind and eyes start to wander?

**********

Britney said that she THOUGHT Brendon was leaning towards Enzo from his description. She specified a few times that neither of them named names. She told Rachel that she thought it was her as sab. and explained the 'power' fear etc...
She never said that A)she thought it was Enzo B) Brendon thought it wsa Enzo C) that she tried to convince Brendon of it.

I love how they are all twisting things to Brendon now. No matter how bad Rachel acted, anything they tell Brendon that she said or did, he will believe leaning Rachels way. I'm so very disappointed in this twist.

August 15, 2010 at 2:51 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

Funny how everyone believes/knows that their goodbye was edited, but of course Britneys was shown exact.

August 15, 2010 at 2:53 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

@Sparklin:

Neither Rachel nor Britney were COMPLETELY honest in what they told Enzo... Rachel was more accurate, however.

In the room, Britney started off by saying that she did think Rachel was the saboteur. Then she said when they weren't notified she talked to Brendon about it. Brendon did NOT mention any names, but he gave certain crteria that he has noticed in a particular house guest. Britney then applied that criteria and said that Enzo is the only one that it could have meant.

So Britney did not actually say she 100% thought Enzo was the saboteur, but she did say that based on all those left, and assuming there actually is one, Enzo is probably it.

Hope that helped! :-)

August 15, 2010 at 2:58 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

@Sparklin: Can you believe Britney?! LOL. Britney KNOWS her goodbye message was mean... First she told Rachel she NEVER said anything about hair extension or tequila... then she backtracked and said that it was taken out of context... which is it, girl?!?!!? LOL!

August 15, 2010 at 3:00 PM  
Blogger TinaMarie said...

Stephen, I agree with you 100% that Brendan talked with Rachel. He is now in the perfect position to check everyone's stories to see if they match up with Rachel's.

August 15, 2010 at 3:00 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Thank you Stephen, my Prince Charming . . . or are you my Fairy Princess today? I will lean either direction you need . . . :D

August 15, 2010 at 3:00 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Stephanie from West Coast: I am feeling butch today, I will go with Prince Charming! LOL

August 15, 2010 at 3:16 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

@TinaMarie: Absolutely! :-)

August 15, 2010 at 3:16 PM  
Blogger ajs221 said...

Hi Carolyn...congrats on the new nephew..such a cute baby!
OK...this is one of my wild thoughts...if Matt uses the DPOV, Rachel gets to come back in for good...or, she will do the veto noms, not Brendon, who knows...I just think BB is not done with her yet...someone had mentioned that Matt should put up Enzo...Enzo would go nuts...don't want that to happen, but I think the drama would be unbelievable!

On the topic of Ragan...he got his $20,000. I think he's goona need it. I cannot imagine after his performance on the show anybody would want him to be influential in their children's life.

August 15, 2010 at 3:18 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi JLuvs! :) See ya for the Sunday Show!

Hi Michelle in IN! :) Thank you!

Hi Barbara! :) Thanks!! :) i know, right??

Hi Sunny! :) lol

Hi NZinga! :)

Hi DavidB! :)

Hi Breeeee! xoxoxox!

Hi Grendon! :)

Hi Pam! :)

Hey Jane :) eh.. I'm not so much on that one. I can't see Ragan having the power to demand anything from Production..

Hi KScoot. Thank you! The Baby's name is Ariel - pronounced ah-ree-el. I'm so sorry for your loss...

Hi Sparklin! :) Thank youuu! :) i Love babies too..

Hola Esteban Ritchie :) Muchissimas Gracias.

Hi Lisa M! :)

Hi Toni! :) Thank you!

August 15, 2010 at 3:21 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Stephanie from the West Coast! :)

Hi Tina Marie! :)

August 15, 2010 at 3:22 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi ajs221 :) Thank you!

August 15, 2010 at 3:23 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

@Carolyn: Esteban was my name in Spanish Class in HHigh School! LOL

August 15, 2010 at 3:25 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

@Carolyn: Actually, I chose Miguel as my Spanish name, but my teacher told me it wasn't close enough to my real name....... I got mad. LOL

August 15, 2010 at 3:31 PM  
Blogger Tillman Girl said...

Hi Carolyn, everyone.

Just a heads up...the PGA Championship is not going to finish any where near 7 PM. Also, it's pretty apparent it will go to sudden death playoff, so I doubt BB will start on time. Those of you who DVR may want to extend your recording time.

August 15, 2010 at 3:38 PM  
Blogger ajs221 said...

Brendon doesn't seem too broken up about not hetting to see Rachel...which would ead me to believe he did see her.

August 15, 2010 at 3:38 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

If Ragan's teaching is in danger because of things he has said then I would also think that Brendon's would be due to his night time exploits. JMO

August 15, 2010 at 3:40 PM  
Blogger Brother Mouzone said...

Not sure if this is going to post in time, but golf is definitely running late, possibly VERY late if there's a playoff, so set your DVRs accordingly if you're taping.

August 15, 2010 at 3:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello everyone

August 15, 2010 at 3:55 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

FB Rachel/Brit convo 8/14 8:00 it starts ~ Rachel says she thought and STILL thinks it's Lane. Brit says she thought it was her *Rachel.

8/14 8:09 the balance of the convo re: Sab, Enzo, Brendon.

Exact convo that Brit told them outside last night. Which was exactly how it went down with Brendon.

August 15, 2010 at 3:57 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Perfect time for a Flashback in case anyone is not watching the feeds right now.

3:55 PM BBT Cam #1

Brendon and Britney talking about attitude locations of the South vs. the physical locations.

I've never known that Louisiana is not included in the South. Neither is North Carolina. Oklahoma is more like being in the West. Florida isn't a southern state either. It goes on until we get bubbles at 4:05 BBT.

It's a geography lesson no one should miss.

"Brithey's Geography 101". Brendon is asking the questions. He's not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree himself. I hope he never has to take a test on this class lecture.

August 15, 2010 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger Bree said...

Hi @Stephen Ritchie and @Carolyn for speaking for carolyn soooooo kind of you...what a very sweet person you are...Hi Carolyn I LOVE YOU..even thou its an oops on caps..i had to emphasize.the love...:) xoxoxoxxoo I love all the variations of people here and the neat ideas,thoughts,love,laughter,craziness...we are all just BB addicts and no matter how much we want to scream at the tv we come here to our BB family!! Thanks in part to carolyn and her lovely crew aka genie,lessa,etc..whose work i so appreciate ans their self-less time..thank you thank you...coming from someone who is locked up in the house isolated with low white blood cells and cannot get out into the public dependng upon those! This is my sanctuary and social escape not to mention all the kindness here...i love you all..hope again u r having a beautiful sunday...Bree xoxo!

August 15, 2010 at 4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Warning East Coast viewers...PGA went over which means 60 minutes is coming on late and therefore Big Brother will be delayed as well. Adjust DVR's as necessary... :o )

August 15, 2010 at 4:19 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

jluvsturtles I saw that about ZsaZsa being back in the hospital for blood clots removal. Poor old thing is having a rough time, and not good at her age.

Blood clots have become so much worse lately it seems. Not only do we hear about it on the news, but I've had 4 friends in the hospital this year to treat them. Fortunately none of them have had to go through surgery to clear them up but it was always talked about as a possibility if treatment and total hospital bed rest didn't work.

Even worse is that the preferred medications for them is very dangerous.

August 15, 2010 at 4:29 PM  
Blogger Tillman Girl said...

Update-they are just starting a 3 hole playoff. Probably looking at 8:15 finishing time. Then 60 Minutes...so if we're lucky BB starts about 9:15 ET.

August 15, 2010 at 4:33 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

UGH! Big Brother is going to be more than 30 minutes late. Golf is still going on right now. Tonight might be a very late party. Maybe we should do a dress code of formal wear tonight.

Poor Carolyn and Genie. Big Brother has screwed with them mercilessly this week. All season actually, but particularly yesterday and today.

Fresh fingers, eyes, ears, cushions for the tushies, and ice for both of them. And a sooper dooper big bottle of the NSAID of their choice.

I'm sending a dozem *nice pies* to each of them too.

I'm declaring this week "Be Kind and Kiss your Blogger Week."

August 15, 2010 at 4:36 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Kscooterfox. My prayers are with you. I can't imagine the emotions you must be going through today.

HUGE ((((HUG))))!!!!

August 15, 2010 at 4:43 PM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Looks like BB gonna be a late start tonight

August 15, 2010 at 4:52 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

OK, Tacky Alert. Get your sticks, stones, and rotten tomatoes ready. I just can't hold this one back. It's a fracture of one of my favorite quotes from a Robert Altman film.

To set it up:
Sparklin said...
...Babies are my very thing in the whole world, no matter who's they are...I want them lol


Babies are my favorite things in the world too. I like them slow roasted over am open pit, then served with beans and potato salad at a BBQ.

This was said (with poetic license) by a VERY young Kathy Bates in "Come Back to the Five and Dime, Jimmy Dean, Jimmy Dean".

Sadly the film, which is one of my all time favorites, has yet to make it to DVD, I have an original VHS copy from the early 80s and have to drag out a VHS player to watch it. Now, remembering, I'm going to have watch it very soon. Other stars were Cher, Karen Black, and the late Sudie Bond and Sandy Dennis.

Now let the sticks and stones and rotten tomato throwing commence. I deserve it.

August 15, 2010 at 5:01 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

GaYTor, I thought it was so sweet that you were saying babies were your fav. thing too lmao ~~ I should NEVER have read on hahahhaha!!

August 15, 2010 at 5:13 PM  
Blogger DEB said...

Hi all.IMO I think we will soon see that Kathy is the one really playing the game hard and fast.She may act like the maid.Or is she under cover as the maid? Cleaning up after these guys is no easy chore.But harder chore would be playing the role of dumb weak 40yr old blonde.Keeping your cool and not telling them what you really think.I'm betting she knows more Jedi training than all of them and will in the end be unbeatable at endurance comps LOL

August 15, 2010 at 5:17 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

haha Sparklin. Obviously I'm high on pain meds tonight. My post this morning was short and all I could manage. I was literally in tears with pain before I could finish it. Tonight isn't much better, but for now I can type with a bit more comfort. I don't know how long I will last so I have to get my zingers in while I can. * blush*

More non-game related posts to come.

Golf is finally over. I don't think CBS will cut 60 Minutes, since it is one of their top rated shows.... yep, I'm right. Bif Brother will start in one hour ...

August 15, 2010 at 5:25 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

Stephen I truly do believe Brit. She was honest with Rachel about not using the POV - straight up. And her convo with Brendon...she did not throw any names out under the bus. Yes she's catty and nauseatingly mean at times, but she hasn't out and out lied to anyone. We all know that BB edits the goodbye messages, they pick and choose what they will show - and knowing they were sending Rachel back in and that it would cause havoc with Brit, I'm sure they played that just to make her look bad. Why wouldn't they have thrown the Brigade under the bus and showed that tape??? I'm just finding it very one sided. I'm not saying that one of her messages wasn't catty, but I do believe there was some nice stuff in there. Brit isn't a total moron and she knew Rachel was the 1st vote.

August 15, 2010 at 5:26 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

DEB? Does anyone do real daily cleaning other than Kathy and Brendon?

I'm not being evil about it. I just haven't seen anyone else doing it.

August 15, 2010 at 5:28 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

I saw Lane and Hayden helping Kathy clean once ~ lol

I would def. NOT cook, but I would be all over the cleaning. There wouldn't be a speck of dirt or mess anywhere in that house. I LOVE housework hahaha

August 15, 2010 at 5:33 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

GaYTor I hope you feel pain free soon...that sucks!

August 15, 2010 at 5:33 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

LOLLOLOLOL @ Lane.

I wanted to go the nearest bar, find the hottest girl there...and fight her boyfriend. LMAO!

I LOVE Lane!!

August 15, 2010 at 5:34 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Sparklin, I have to disagree about Britney and her intentional bitterness and outright lies, especially when it comes to Rachael, but I've seen her lie, just for the sake of lying even if it's not to affect the game.

She may have been forced in the Diary Room to lie and to say something nice about Rachael, but they probably could never get a complete sentence out of her to be able to edit one in.

I'm saying this due to all the bitterness she spewed in her "Just the Tip" shows, and things she said in conversations, mostly with Regan, about Rachael and all the sexually transmitted diseases she has in Britney's mind. Think about the night she shared a bath with Rachael and was so sweet, then how she spewed venom about it constantly the rest of the time, I don't know because I tend to change the feed to get away from her now.

But back to the start of this comment. (It's so much fun to be me when I'm high and my mind wanders more than it usually does.)

Her eviction vote casting dig was a show of just how she is. What did she start with? 'I vote to evict the vomit and tequila girl covered with with $100 bills, Rachael.' Those weren't the exact words, but very close. Re: the goodbye messages have been similar if I recall. Nasty ones to everyone but Monet.

August 15, 2010 at 5:48 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

GayTor...

Come to the top post, hon! ;)

August 15, 2010 at 5:54 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Here: Sunday Show!

August 15, 2010 at 5:54 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Stephen Ritchie said...
@Carolyn: Esteban was my name in Spanish Class in HHigh School! LOL

Stephen Ritchie, Esteban was your last name in that Spanish class, right? Your first name had to be Gloria.

OK I know it's Gloria Estefan, but Esteban is so close. I couldn't pass that up. I'm an equal opportunity 'picker oner'.

August 15, 2010 at 5:56 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

GaYToR, we missed you in the sunday night viewing party comment section, you got got!

come on over . . .

August 15, 2010 at 6:01 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Gaytor, you hoo Gaytor!!!


Pssssttttt, you're in the wrong room. Come on out of here and have some fun with us. We promise we aren't hiding from you.

August 15, 2010 at 6:07 PM  
Blogger joshincaphill said...

As much drama that hurricane Rachel caused i think she has breathed some life into the game... She opened the bro-gades eyes to Matts game play. I would love to see people leave (in this order) Matt, Ragan, Kathy, Hayden, Lane, and leave Brit, Brendon and Enzo to battle it out in the final 3. With Brit and Brendon in the final two... That would be great...

August 15, 2010 at 7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below