;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, August 16, 2010

Big Brother 12: Overnight into Morning

Good morning, BB Lovers! Happy Monday! What a weekend on the live feeds! Talk about expect the unexpected, huh?

If you were out and about over the weekend, you've really got to check out the Overnight Report from yesterday. It'll lead you to all the smackdown flashbacks and other posts. Rachel was back in the BB12 house, and she stirred up some serious fights and drama, as well as giving an assist in putting another nail in the coffin of the Brigade - Matty's out, unbeknownst to him, because the guys believe Matt forged an alliance with Britney and Ragan, since they've been winning comps and are both so strong on the bb quiz questions. Further, Hayden and Enzo have pretty firmly hitched their wagons to Brendon now...

OK, Let's get on with the Overnight, shall we? First, a glimpse into the early evening, so we have a handle on what drove the chatter and paranoia in the house last night.

8:38pm BBT
Quad Cam
ALL HGs, except Ragan
Living Room

Brendon: Dammm..
Matt: So, I've only been awake 4 1/2 hours, so this is not gonna be a good night for me to get sleep.
Brendon: Dammm.. were you in the gremlin cave the whole time?
Matt: So, I hope it's a thing where you're up all night, 'cause I'll be up all night anyway, and then I'll ace this competition.
Enzo: I'm very excited to see what this is about though tomorrow.
Brendon: A gremlin coma?
Matt: hehe
Enzo: And does the HoH play in this?
Matt: Well, not if it's an HoH competition, they wont. I think that's a good idea, what he said. That'd be cool.

Brendon looks worried. Ragan enters with his food.

Ragan: It's probably be easier for production to deal with that.
Matt: Totally. Well, we'll know if we're locked down tomorrow morning. Something cool..
Ragan: And it's..
Brendon: Well, we'll know if we're locked down tonight.
Matt: Yeah, that's true.
Enzo: Yeah, tonight.
Brendon: I mean, if they start..
Enzo: Well, they're gonna have to, 'cause they have to set up.
Brendon: Yeah.
Matt: Let's think about..
Britney: I still don't think so though, because then we;re gonna have to be locked down outside for the PoV Ceremony...
Matt: So then we come inside, and then they lock us down... Maybe it's a quick quiz.. I mean, if PoV Ceremony's say 10 in the morning, it'll be done by 11:30 at the latest, they lock us down for a quiz...
Ragan: Maybe PoV Ceremony isn't today..
Matt: ..set up a quiz thing outside... Can't take more than 5-6 hours, and just do a late, like a night time quiz HoH that'll take not long at all.
Lane: Or the quiz is in here, and then they bring back someone, like they did in years past, like on season 10. Remember season 10? There were quizzes in the living room? And Brian was the host?
Ragan: mm hmm.
Matt: That would suck to get evicted without a studio audience cheering you on, and then your exit interview. You don't get an exit interview.
Ragan: That would suck.
Matt: So maybe that isn't it.
Lane: Someone's getting shocked.
Brendon: I don't see that happening either. I don't see them evicting people without a studio audience.
Matt: And no Julie.. Like, who reads the thing? Who says, houseguests, by a vote of.. Would Julie come in and work?
Brendon: Yeah, I think they're right. I think when people get evicted, they want the live.. I mean, that's part of the..
Ragan: Actually, a majority of the seasons, there was no live audience.
Brendon: Really?
Britney: Yeah, they only had a live audience.. They brought back the live audience season 10? But before that, they hadn't had a live audience since like season 3.
Ragan: Live Vote is new too.
Brendon: Really?
Ragan: mm hmm.
Matt: What else could change the course of the game, if not an HoH comp?
***hmm, Matt, I dunno. How about a Diamond PoV?
Brendon: Well, some competition that awards some sort of..
Matt: power?
Brendon: Some sort of wizard power.
Matt: (laughs) Wizard power.
Hayden: Cool. Let's do this.
Enzo: How about a power where you can bring someone back into the game?
Matt: I say if there's no competition tomorrow, next time a saboteur noise comes, we all just go outside...
Ragan: (laughs)
Matt: ...and play pool, or something.
Brendon: Or refuse to watch it...
Matt: Yeah.
Brendon: Until they come over the loud speaker and make us come in.
Lane: You hear the saboteur, "Hey guys, uhh, Come on..
Kathy: Wow.
Enzo quotes the message: "A competition that could change the course of the game."

Ragan gets up to bring his empty bowl to the kitchen.

Brendon: Well, I'm probably not going to partake in the pool tournament then.. Should we just scratch the pool tournament tonight?
Britney: You're drinking a redbull.
Brendon: And I'm already half way through it. I'm a caffeine junky.
Matt: No way I'm gonna be a sleep before 4am. I guarantee it.
Enzo: We could just bang out the pool tournament, get our self tired and go to sleep.
Brendon: Ok.

HGs start leaving the living room to begin the pool Tournament.

Halfway out the sliding glass door, Lane thinks aloud to Ragan, who is still in the kitchen..

Lane: I betcha we're not gonna get any sleep tonight. There's gonna be babies cryin'...
Ragan: Huh?
Lane: That'd be cool if our family got to call in.
Ragan: Call in?
Lane: If each family member called in and you heard their voice, instead of..
Ragan: Oh, that would be awesome..

Meanwhile in the living room...

Brendon: Think it'll be calls that keep us up all night?

***I'll end the suspense right here. It'll be messages from the saboteur that keep the HGs up all night.

At 11:17pm, Ragan heads in to the Have Not Room to go to bed, and does a silent little happy dance to the live feeds, for the saboteur prank about to unfold...


In the after midnight world of world of Brigade treachery and just who will Brendon put up as the renom, we have the following:
  • Brendon's still wavering between Matt and Britney for the ReNom slot. He's torn between playing his own game or following Rachel's advice to take Matt out, which Brendon believes is less about strategy and more about revenge.
  • Kathy's pushing hard for Britney at every opportunity.
  • Enzo & Hayden alternate between subtly pushing for Britney or pushing for Matt, but they both agree that getting Matt out this week would probably be best for them - if not now, when - and they'd like to keep Brendon around.
  • Matt told the guys he struck a deal with Brendon before the initial nominations. This admission only deepens the divide - How many deals has Matt made and not told them about? Not knowing about the Diamond PoV, Hayden, Enzo and Lane now believe that could be the reason Matt hasn't been nervous this week.
  • Matt also told the guys that no matter what happens with the ReNom, they shouldn't expose the Brigade. Not trusting Matt, the guys are thinking that Matt plans to out the Brigade himself and hang them all out to dry.

The messages are all delivered by Saboteur Video in the Living Room. They start at 2:40am, and they go as follows:
  • 2:40am 1st Video - "Wake up, houseguests! Wake up!"
  • 3:10am 2nd Video - "Houseguests, remember to expect the unexpected."
  • 3:15am 3rd Video - "Houseguests, did you miss me?"
  • 3:57am 4th Video - "Houseguests, I hope you said your prayers tonight."
  • 5th: "Could someone be leaving tomorrow?"
  • 6th: "Houseguests, whats wrong? Am I keeping you up?"
  • 7th: "Houseguests, your time is running out."
  • 8th: "Houseguests, being evicted is not that bad."
  • 9th: "Houseguests, are you having nightmares about me?"
  • 10th: "Houseguests, is insomnia really that bad?"
  • 11th: "Housegusts, I suggest you say goodbye tonight."
  • 12th: "Houseguests, who do you trust in tomorrow's competitio?"
~*~
As I take a a break from the overnight to peek in on the feeds at 4:54am, Hayden, Brendon, Enzo and Kathy are still up. They had tried sleeping earlier, but the messages keep on coming...

Hayden: If there is a quiz tomorrow, and it's about these questions, then one of us is not the saboteur, because they would know about the questions beforehand.
Brendon: That's a good point, bro.
Enzo: If the saboteur laid these messages down, then he or she knows.. So it's either America..

By 5am, they're gathered together in the kitchen. Enzo's staring at the memory wall, saying there's a pattern in who shows their teeth and who doesn't. He calls the other guys over.

At the kitchen counter, they're deciding if today is tomorrow or tomorrow is tomorrow, which would mean the comp would be on Tuesday. And Enzo goes in for closer inspection of every pic on the memory wall... ;)

5:09am If you're up, they are too... and they're discussing all the saboteur messages. And trying to taunt production into playing another video by saying they're returning to bed.

Brendon: Oh, no more videos. I guess we should all go to bed.
Enzo: Yes. Let's all go to sleep.
***Production doesn't bite. The HGs stay put.
~*~
Beginning at 5:30am BBT, we have a bubble factory on the feeds. Still going at 6:20am BBT.

6:30am BBT - The feeds come back and many more HGs are now awake..
New Message: "Who do you trust in tomorrow's competition?'

Matt & Ragan are talking in the Have Not Room. Matt's had a conversation with Brendon that leads him to believe he will be the renom...

Ragan's indignant on Matt's behalf that Brendon would dare go back on a deal made with Matt that Matt had no intention of keeping.

Matt: Don't f**k up your game on my behalf. I'm just telling you, that's the conversation I had with Brendon.
Ragan: You guys made a deal..
Matt: He wouldn't put me up, and he wouldn't backdoor me. I think he wants to pull you into my deal, which is ridiculous.. Or you could just say you'll do it, and then we'll f**k him. I think I'll have the votes anyway.. I mean I think I can get 2 votes (apart from Ragan), but I don't know what bs Brendon's planning. Enzo might be more likely that Hayden, possibly, but on the flip side, one tends to do what the other does.. I just have to get into one of their heads. Whatever you do, don't f--k up your game to keep me off the block. I don't want that guilt on my head. Ya think saboteur videos haven't come on, because there's an interesting conversation going on?
Ragan: I know that you staying this week is more important to me.. F--k.
Matt: The only hope is... Enzo and Hayden I think are gonna throw it anyway.. Lane, I think would go for it.. But wait, Lane is gone. Britney's here, but she probably made a deal. Where we're throwing it to save a deal, they're throwing it over some loyalty bs.
Ragan: F--k, I don't know what to do.
Matt: This is quite a predicament.
Ragan: Dammit. I don't know what to do, Matt. Have you talked to Enzo to see where he'd vote if it came down to you? I would just prefer not to do this...
Matt: Again, I don't want to put you in weird positions.. Hayden told me he's voting for me to stay, but I'd be curious to see what he tells someone else.. But he'd probably tell you the same as me.
Ragan: Because Enzo and Hayden are so close. And then I'd have to put him up, and I'd get, once again, all the wrath from this.
Matt: Oh, shit. We keep forgetting about Kathy. We can all throw it and give it to Kathy. She wants Brendon out too.
Ragan: If she put Brendon up, who would she put up against him?
Matt: Wh cares? I mean, he's playing in the PoV no matter what.
Ragan: Maybe I should go to a DR..
Matt: Whatever helps you. I think there's a PoV Ceremony today, then HoH today.. then a PoV.. couple of lockdowns..
Ragan: You can't make deals with everyone in the house.
Matt: Of course you can.
Ragan: But none of them mean anything.

Bubbles

Ragan: If I break the deal, then I can say that he broke the deal with Britney, so my deal with him was just as good as all the deals he broke while HoH.
Matt: Yeah, I see what you're saying..
Ragan: I just feel like this is not fair. It's not right.
Matt: I'm just sick of everything going his way. So.. that's where we're at because..
Ragan: Because this is totally unlike you putting him up. because you didn't have a deal with him.,
Matt: Yeah, exactly.. And he even said, I promised Rachel that whoever stayed would put you up and get her out of the house, and I'm like, I wish you could've heard from Rachel later, because we totally talked and cleared the air..
Ragan: Everything he says is bullsh-t.. Everything he says is complete... I wish you could find out about votes. I don't know what to do...
Matt: Maybe they wouldn't vote together, actually. Maybe I can get one of the 2 votes, now that I think about it... Yeah, they gotta better chance..

Ragan: Did he ask to talk to you, or did you ask to talk to him?
Matt: I did..
Ragan: He's such a p*ssy.
Matt: Yea, cuz Kat said he said I was acting cocky..
Ragan: You were acting cocky??
Matt: I was confident.. When you shake hands and tell someone you're not gonna backdoor someone, yeah, I was confident. And when I went up there, I said, I don't want you to think I'm being cocky not coming up to talk to you, I just thought we had a deal, and he was like, no, I never thought that.
Ragan: (dripping sarcasm) Of course not. Of course he didn't. I don't know what to do. I feel trapped.
Matt: You could play the angle that Britney has a much better shot at going home than I do. I don't think she'd stay over Lane, and that's what he wants. He puts up Britney, he might break a deal, but he knows she'll be out the door. He puts up me, he thinks it might bite him in the ass. I think he thinks that Enzo and Hayden are his BFF, and there needs to be a way to explain to him that they've been buddies for a week and a half, while I've been hanging out with those guys since day 1... Just because you're friends with them now..
Ragan: But then he'll call them out.
Matt: He puts Britney up, she's going home. That's a fact. He puts me up, it's not a fact, It's a possibility.
Ragan: I think he's afraid of me, and I think he dislikes me more than anyone in the house. I mean, maybe I could say I have a lot to think about..
Matt: Make sure to emphasize, Matt will honor his deal, but if you break it, Matt's coming after you.
Ragan: I would factor you keeping Matt off into whatever decision I make.
Matt: And there are 5 other people in this house that need to go for me to win a half million..
Ragan: And in the house, comparatively, you are alone.. compared to other people.. It makes me sick to my stomach to have to talk to him.
Matt: Just go up and say, Matt said you wanted to talk to me.. I'm sure he'll roll form there.
Ragan: Number 1, if Mat goes up as a replacement, that will definitely figure into whatever decision I make next week. Number 2, about him being alone..
Matt: And make emphasis of the point this isn't personal, because he thinks your game is all personal.
Ragan: I've told him a million times that I'm an emotional person, but not player. What I'm afraid of is, Britney goes up and then, you're in good with those boys.. I mean, I'm friends with them, but you're in good with them... That leaves me in a very bad space. It'll be me, Kathy and.. votes wise, I'll be the next to go. They'll wanna get rid of me before they get rid of Kathy. My day or 2 on the block was very revealing about how expendable people see people. I should talk some of this through in the diary room..
Matt: Yeah. Go for it. Good luck.

7:03am BBT
Ragan leaves the Have Not Room, stomps past Brendon in the kitchen and heads straight into the bathroom, where he does not remove his mic pack and we are treated to the full stream effect. He exits, not washing his hands, passes through the kitchen and living room without a hello to anyone and buzzes the DR door. They let him in immediately.

CUT TO:
7:04am BBT
Living Room
Hayden, Britney, Enzo

Meanwhile in the living room, a very sleep deprived Britney and Hayden are going over the specific wording of all the messages, which is very likely an exercise in futility, but bless their hearts, they don't know that...

Britney tells Hayden that knowing the exact working is key, because if you get one word wrong, you'll be out of the competition.

Britney: Did it say, will somebody be leaving tomorrow?
Hayden: I thought it said "could."
Britney: Could somebody be leaving tomorrow..

Talk turns to Rachel.

Britney: Rachel told Lane she wants Matt out, so I have to tell Brendon that... She's totally the saboteur.
Hayden: She is. She is. That's why she came back to the house. That's why the message, I'm not out of the house.
Britney: Even the message, Brendon is throwing comps...
Hayden: I was outside with her, before she left, and she said she was 100% sure who the saboteur was... Then when she came back, she was telling people she'd been recording videos all day long.

Due to the saboteur messages, they all think there's an eviction and HoH comp today.

7:21am BBT Britney & Hayden call it a night and head for bed. Hayden wakes the sleeping Enzo from the couch to tell him it's time for bed. Sweet.

Taj - Hayden & Enzo
7:22am BBT
Hayden checks in with Enzo to see if he knows the messages well, adn says they must practice tomorrow. Then Hayden tells Enzo he's 100% certain that Rachel is the Saboteur. Enzo says, "Yeah, she has to be. I hope they let us sleep."

Pillow talk about who to evict...

Enzo: Who're we getting out? DG or BT?
Hayden: I think DG. Who do you think would be better?
Enzo: I can't stand BT.
Hayden: Yeah, I know, but I think DG would be better.

7:26am BBT - Sleeping HGs on all feeds, but remember, Ragan is still in the DR.

7:40am BBT
Have Not Room
Ragan Returns to find Britney and Matt still up. Matt just farted a minute ago... waking Britnet and making her laugh. Britney asks what he was in the DR about... Ragan's ambiguous. Talk turns to Brendon and his making deals with everyone in the house and now deciding which one to break. Neither Matt nor Ragan want to say too much, since they're basically bucking to get Britney put up.

CUT TO:
7:45am BBT
Have Not Room

Chatter has ceased, but the PoV is still weighing heavily on Ragan's mind... He lay there eyes wide open in the silence.



7:48am
Ragan: I can't sleep. I'm gonna go outside.
***Oooh! Shall we have another hammock monologue?

7:49am BBT
Ragan Hammock monologue..

Ragan: ooooh, crap. Ok, live feed audience. I have the biggest decision that I've made in the game so far, head of me. Here's the deal, Brendon the imbecile is trying to make deals with everyone in the game to make sure he stays safe for the following eviction. So I'm certain he's made deals with Britney, Matt, and Enzo and Hayden are playing nice nice with them, so he thinks he's safe with them, and with Kathy..

Ragan: They problem is you can't have deals with everyone. We made a deal . We even shoock hands, and he immediately put me up, and I was his #1 target. So here's the dilemma, Matt went up and talked to Brendon this morning... They had had a deal. Now that I've won PoV, he has a conversation with him this morning, and (mocks Brendon saying he's going to put Matt up because he has to get rid of one or the other of them as the strongest pair in the house).

Ragan: So, I feel like I have to have a conversation with Brendon, tell him that we're good, and if I get HoH, completely stab him in the back. Which I don't want to do, because my word in this game actually does mean something. And the thing is, everyone plans to throw this next HoH except me. And Lane, if he stays.

Ragan: What makes it different, if I do this deal with Brendon, thn Matt putting them up is that Matt didn't have a deal with them then, and this would be me completely breaking my word. And Brendon is also too scared to come up to me and initiate this conversation. He told Matt to have me come up. No, dickhead. You want the deal you come to me.

Ragan: OK.. Matt has told me that he has the votes to stay, if he goes up. I'm not sure, but I think Matt is much closer to some people than he would have me believe. SO the best case scenario for me would be, Matt goes on the block against Lane and Lane goes home. That's good, because those 3 boys want to make it to f3 together. Their 1st loyalty is to each other... and it became clear to me when I was on the block. Breaking up that 3some is so important. That's one of my top priorities, along with keeping Matt.

Ragan: Also, if Lane goes, then Britney no longer has a #1 loyalty, and she becomes more loyal to Matt and me. We're a 3some, with her as #3. It would be the perfect, perfect situation. That way I wouldn't have to make any deal with Brendon, who I find vile. And that way, my word means even more, because I could've just lied to him outright, but unlike everyone else, I didn't do that.

Ragan: My only concern is would Matt get the 3 votes? At this point, Matt staying in the game is definitely more important to me than breaking up that 3some of boys. Matt would have my vote. I think that he's super close with Enzo. I just feel like they made a deal week one. And that would leave Britney in the game too. I guess if I have the conversation.. I have to appease Matt as well.. I can' t make it seem like I wont talk to Brendon and go to batt for him..

Ragan: Whadda you think Live Feed? What should I do? This is the move that is gonna make or break my game, I feel like.

8:03am BBT - Ragan's still talking on the hammock.. He's moved on to running scenarios for him winning the next HoH... He's completely delusional now though... as far as his understanding of who stands where and who wants who out next.

His spot on points: Hayden, Lane and Enzo being close. Matt having a deal since early on with Enzo. Everything else Ragan believes at this point is being fed to him by other HGs who do not have his best interest at heart. Rather, they have their own, and it doens't include him in the game much longer, no matter how much Brendon makes him sick.

Ragan: The thought of Matt leaving makes me sick to my stomach.. Oooh.. Especially the thought of him leaving before Brendon. Why do I have to be so effing analytical? Why do I have to sweat every decision? You know why, live feeds? Because every decision made in this game has a huge impact. This game is a living breathing thing that changes every moment.. evolves. Only Brendon would have a nerve to put me on slop for a 3rd week in a row, make a deal with me, break a deal with me, and then want to make another deal with me. Only Brendon. If I can have some vague non-committal conversation with Brendon that demonstrates my loyalty to Matt...

***Go to sleep, Ragan.

Ragan: I wonder if Matt is with the 3 boys somehow..

***I take it back. Another moment of clarity.

Ragan: Ooh! I can get information to use against Brendon next week. Well, Brendon, if I don't put you up next week, who would you recommend I put up? If I could get that information, I could turn around and use it on him... I should go back to bed.

Ragan walks across the yard, stopping at the closed sliding glass door.

Ragan: Or I could say to Lane and Enzo, he's trying to make a deal with me where I don't put him up, which implies that he wants them to go up...

8:21am BBT
At long last, Ragan gets into bed, and we have sleeping HGs on the quad.

If BB's going according to schedule, that should last anywhere from 8 to 39 minutes. If BB decides to be kind, they may have a sleep in this morning.

We shall see, and we'll be here updating once they wake the HGs, either way!


Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
And Start Watching the Real Big Brother!
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







79 Comments:

Blogger DEB said...

what is happening

August 16, 2010 at 5:29 AM  
Blogger DEB said...

WHAT IN THE WORLD!!!

August 16, 2010 at 5:30 AM  
Blogger DEB said...

Oh my are they trying to find Rachel

August 16, 2010 at 5:34 AM  
Blogger DEB said...

where is everbody.what are they eating?I think its about things Rchel said when she came back to the house or maybe they are trying to find her based on clues from the sab

August 16, 2010 at 5:46 AM  
Blogger Hatter said...

They've been giving us bubbles for over 10mins now. I'm wondering if they are making Brendon, Hayden, Kathy, and Enzo go to bed.

August 16, 2010 at 5:50 AM  
Blogger DEB said...

prayers? Where did Andrew go to say prayers? What little I saw looked to me like they had to keep eating something

August 16, 2010 at 6:14 AM  
Blogger lauraisaqt said...

good morning

August 16, 2010 at 6:19 AM  
Blogger Terri said...

Good morning everyone!! How fun is the game of BB???? These HGs are keeping me very amused & entertained these days!! I just hope it keeps up!!!

Have a marvelous Monday everyone!!!

August 16, 2010 at 6:28 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

I think this whole sab deal is a total bust. It makes no sense and really isnt doing anything in or for the game. And the fact that Regan is going to get 20 thousand dollars for doing nothing is truly sad. There is no risk in doing this for Regan, not like Annie who was actually doing things to get caught at.

August 16, 2010 at 6:41 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Good Morning, Carolyn!

Good Morning, Deb!

Good Morning, Hatter

(And WELCOME! Two new names I haven't seen in the comments! If you aren't newbies, you should come out of hiding more often!)

Carolyn: Since the HGs are up (haven't slept) and I am sure you are flooded... let me know if you need help with anything. I don't have the experience of Genie or Lessa, but if you need me to FB and do my best to trascribe or even paraphrase the conversations, I am at your beck and call this morning! I can just put them in Word (if you are on a Mac I have pages too) and e-mail them to you!

Yup Ragan... Everything Brendon says is Bull *hit... you are allowed to play the game and he isn't.... you are allowed there to go up there and make fake deals yet he isn't allowed to do the same with Matt...

August 16, 2010 at 6:51 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

after the conversations ragan has had with matt, ragan being so worried that matt will be put up, all i can think about is how incensed ragan got when rachel told him that she thinks of them as a pair.

however, the best part will be when ragan finally finds out, matt was in an alliance, and he had the dpov!

morning everyone!

August 16, 2010 at 6:53 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good Morning everyone! Looks like we might find out today if Matt uses the DV. What does everyone else think?

Matt and Ragan are hilarious in the Have Not Room lying to each other!

August 16, 2010 at 6:54 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Doesn't Ragan realize that the more vague you are when trying to cut deals with someone, the more that someone is NOT going to trust you. He always goes talking about "I can't say much, but I can tell you this... if you don't do what I say, I am coming after you." Well, if you can't give him the info that led you to say that, why should he trust you in the first place?!

Matt, "You can't put me up just because I put you up... I am playing for half a million dollars." Really, Matt? If you are going after him, isn't it LOGICAL for him to go after you?!

Ragan, "God, I don't want to have that conversation with him." As Jane and I pointed out yesterday, In Ragan speak that means, "I want to talk to him... I just don't want him to say anything. I want to talk about how great I am for 2 hours."

August 16, 2010 at 7:02 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

And Carolyn, when you get a chance, check the dish chicks pay pal account... you will find a nice little surprise in there! :-)

August 16, 2010 at 7:03 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Goooood Morning! :) boy o boy!

August 16, 2010 at 7:05 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Is everyone in agreement that absent a huge change in the game (which it looks like could be the case...) Lane won't be going home this week? He should have Britney, Hayden and Enzo, right?!

Assuming, and that is a BIG assumption, that whatever is going on right now has double eviction written all over it (for example, Rachel was brought into the house as HOH without them knowing it [explains why she had to have one on one meetings] and she made her nominations in the DR [he got called in soon before she left] and they will find out today. The competition will be the veto and then Rachel gave her potential renom when she gave her nominations before she left].

Then lets say at the live show, there are 4 people on the block (or less if she chose to nominate the same people Brendon did)

That could mean that its Matt versus Lane in the first eviction, and probably Matt Versus Ragan in the second (assuming one of them doesn't win the veto). That means that production put Matt in the position of only having that diamond veto for one of the eviction. The Brigade will be so pissed they didn't know about it, that even if they wanted Matt still around, they would vote him out of whatever eviction he didn't veto himself out of...

Now the question is, must the HGs vote live for each one separately, or just pick 2 of the three to evict and none of the nominees get to vote, even for the eviction of the HOH that they wern't nominated by (so that means Lane couldn't vote even for the eviction between Matt and Ragan because he is up against Matt in the first pair of nominees).

That could be CRAZY and unprecedented!

August 16, 2010 at 7:10 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Carolyn: My comment was long, so if you didn't catch the latter part, let me know if you need me to sum up any portions of the overnight or early morning report... I am not a master transcriptionist, but I can do my best to paraphrase or transcribe to relieve some of the burden on you... this week has been a BB fanatics best dream but a transcribers worst nightmare! LOL

August 16, 2010 at 7:11 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Vicki: I tend to agree, but now that Ragan is safe and it is his last week as the saboteur, me may get more risky with the stuff that he does...

Does anyone think that since this is Ragan's last week as saboteur, Rachel was given the options to come back into the game and get X amount of dollars for finishing the season as the saboteur, but she can't play for the 500k or 50k in the final 2, but if she makes it she gets to choose the player to give it to or has to donate it to charity?!

August 16, 2010 at 7:13 AM  
Blogger David B said...

I think it's one of those "let's sleep on it" deals and it's not getting them anywhere spinning their sleep deprived wheels.

August 16, 2010 at 7:14 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Good Morning, LauraIsAQT!

Good Morning, Terri!

Good Morning, Vicki!

Good Morning, IScott!

Good Morning, Shi Shi!

I am doing the good mornings for Carolyn, since she is a busy beaver this morning!

August 16, 2010 at 7:14 AM  
Blogger Novalix said...

Golf really messed me up last night. I couldn't catch the last half of the show.

Has CBS said anything about a double-eviction week? My memory says they actually tell the audience to build interest, ratings, etc.

Or is AGP/CBS just being annoyingly vague?

August 16, 2010 at 7:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are they STILL pinning Rachel as the sab?? Ugh, oy vey..

August 16, 2010 at 7:21 AM  
Blogger Val said...

Good Morning All :)

Carolyn, do you think there is a reason production let us see some messages and not others?

Just to keep us as paranoid as the HG's ;)

August 16, 2010 at 7:21 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Carolyn: I have the end of Hayden/Britney's conversation in the living room and Hayden/Enzo's conversation in bed if you need it!

August 16, 2010 at 7:25 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

LOL! you already got it. Damn, you are good!

August 16, 2010 at 7:26 AM  
Blogger ChristyinAL said...

Good morning everyone!

What in the world is going on? Why would they believe the Sab when nothing he has said so far was true?

Vicki...I agree. Ragan should have to do something that has risk. Making videos in the DR is not taking a chance on getting caught.

August 16, 2010 at 7:28 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Just so everyone knows, before Carolyn cut in to the Britney/Hayden conversation some of their Jedi training seemed incorrect to me. They talked about how the message after Rachel's eviction said, "you didn't get me out of the house" and not "you didn't get me out of the game." I payed close attention to that last night, and I distinctly remember hearing the word GAME being used... This could bite them in the ass if any comp really does have to do with these messages...

August 16, 2010 at 7:28 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Good Morning!

In Lessa's report last night I said what if the sab kept sending messages all night. LOL!

August 16, 2010 at 7:29 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

HELP!! I am totally confused!

I turned on the computer; saw the houseguests were still up (most of them) and Ragan/Matt in dark in Have Not room with Ragan crying, I don't know what to do??

Is he thinking of NOT using the POV on himself because he is sure (or thinks) that Matt will go up? What is his big problem? He will go down in history with the others if he doesn't save himself with the POV.

I caught Brit talking to Hayden and they seemed so sure that Rachel is the Saboteur.

I am so confused about what is going on!! Also, I am not really sure where Brendon's head is either; is he true to his alliance with Enzo and Hayden or does he really want people to stay who play the game and not floaters?? He talks out both sides of his mouth when he talks to the Houseguests and I am no good at figuring out who is telling the truth!! Call me gullible!!

Janice/GA

August 16, 2010 at 7:36 AM  
Blogger Tillman Girl said...

I have never flip-flopped on someone like I have Britney. But my tolerance for her has met its limit. I am officially ready for her to go now.

August 16, 2010 at 7:38 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Deb! :)

Good Morning, hatter! :)

Good Morning, LauraIsAQT! :)

Good Morning, Terri! :)

Good Morning, Vicki! :)

Good Morning, Stephen! :) Thank you!!

Good Morning, LScott! :)

Good morning, ShiShi! :) I've been wondering about that myself. I put out some feelers last night, and most think they'll be saving it for the live show. I agree that's great for ratings, but then why not just call it a Coup d'Etat power? DPOV means POV and that's today. #JustSayin.

Good Morning, DavidB! :)

Good Morning, Novalix! :) - No t Double eviction week. If it were happening, CBS would be promoting the heck out of it all week long. Al the stuff tonight is just saboteur drivel to drive the HGs nuts.

Good Morning, Heather :)

Good Morning, Val! :)

Good Morning, Christy in AL! :)

Good morning, MIchelle in IN! :)

August 16, 2010 at 7:40 AM  
Blogger David B said...

The Sab. role? I wouldn't do THAT for a $1

August 16, 2010 at 7:42 AM  
Blogger bigwigg said...

If this sab thing that whent on all night, and plays into a comp. It will be very unfair if Ragan gets to play!!!!

August 16, 2010 at 7:42 AM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

How can the comp be about the sab messages when the sab will be playing too?? Or will he be secretly disqualified/exempt from this comp?

Stephen ~ I like what you are thinking! That would be so interesting, but I really think CBS would be promoting the heck out of that.

August 16, 2010 at 7:43 AM  
Blogger Novalix said...

Janice,

Not sure we really know what Ragan is thinking. But...I sorta get the sense Ragan is thinking of not using it. Could be either his lack of sleep idiocy or mine.

Tillman,

I'm agreeing with you re Britney.

August 16, 2010 at 7:43 AM  
Blogger Novalix said...

Carolyn,

All knowing goddess...you rock!

August 16, 2010 at 7:44 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, BigWigg! :)
Good Morning, TillmanGirl! :)
Good Morning, Janice! :)

August 16, 2010 at 7:44 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Kimba :) My feeling is this: Just like there are no "LifeLong Friends" in the house, so too there will be no eviction, HoH, etc today. THis is just another saboteur hoax.

Novalix :) hehe. Thanks! I've been wondering about that too.. Ragan using it or not.

August 16, 2010 at 7:47 AM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

LOL Carolyn~~ Looks like I should have waited a couple of seconds longer to comment!! We said the same thing!

August 16, 2010 at 7:48 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Hi Stephen

No I personally think Rachal is gone for good and I think Lane will not be evicted.

I also think Matt is dying to use the DPOV, don't you? He was so cocky the other day talking to Brendon and pretty much daring him to put him up.

I can't believe that no one has figured out the 'special power' that Matt has. Especially Britney and Ragan. They know BB inside and out, or say they do, Britney has even watched the feeds in the past. They should know that something really good usually comes out of Pandora's box. Probably the reason they don't consider it is because they are "too close to the flame".

Have a good day.

August 16, 2010 at 7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn :) happy dancing

HiStephen R :)
Hi Shi Shi :)
Hi Iscott :)
Hi Deb :)
Hi Hatter :)
Hi Lauraisaqt :)
Hi Terri :)
Hi Vicki :)
Hi David B :)
Hi Novalix :)
Hi Heather :)
Hi Val :)
Hi ChristynAl :)
Hi Michelle IN :)
Hi Janice :)
Hi Tillman :)
Hi Bigwigg Always wanted to do that..did it, done and it is all your Carolyn and Genie..no more..HEHE

Going to go read TOR and all the comments..

If I missed you...I am so sorry..

August 16, 2010 at 7:49 AM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

But wouldn't it be cool!!!!

August 16, 2010 at 7:49 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

Ragan is talking to us outside!!

YEAH
Janice/GA

August 16, 2010 at 7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stephen I love all your comments..

Carolyn, How is the new Aunt today?? Have you stopped smiling yet?

August 16, 2010 at 7:51 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

@DavidB: LOL for "I'd do that for a dollar." I tried to get that phrase to catch on in the comments earlier this season, didn't work! LOL! Bravo for a 2nd attempt!

August 16, 2010 at 7:51 AM  
Blogger Novalix said...

Technical question...

when does ToR end and the TMR start?

Since they aren't sleeping and all...

August 16, 2010 at 7:52 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

Ragan has the Brigade figured out.....minus his buddy Matt!!

I love it when Ragan talks things out with us Live Feeders!!

Janice/GA

August 16, 2010 at 7:56 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

@Kimba: Normally I would agree that CBS would be promoting the hell out of stuff like that... but this season they HAVEN'T been at all... Even with Rachel's potential return, all we got was Julie Chen's cryptic message and the doorbell at the end of last night's episode... from what I have seen BB hasn't really been advertising events this year!

August 16, 2010 at 7:58 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

RE: Ragan not using the veto.

What I gathered from the conversation was that he was going to try and convince Brendon that putting Matt up as a re nom was a really bad idea...

As much as I would love to see Ragan traipse right out that front door this week, he knows too much about BB and too much respect for the game to not use it. Especially since being next to Lane, Ragan knows damn well that he would go home, not Lane!

August 16, 2010 at 8:00 AM  
Blogger DizzyManifesto said...

DG? BT? I have no idea who they are.
I'm a TV-only and so I have no idea what's going on.

August 16, 2010 at 8:01 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

RE: Friends in the House

I would be willing to bet 500 dollars there aren't friends in the house.. with most twists like that, CBS lets us know early in the season who they are so we can laugh at the HGs for not figuring it out... or applaud them for doing so.

Also, CBS never even said that there were secret friends in the house this summer... the saboteur was the only one who has ever mentioned it... They would have at least told us of their existence even if they didn't disclose it.

August 16, 2010 at 8:02 AM  
Blogger jane said...

There are clinical names for having deluded conversations with yourself.

August 16, 2010 at 8:05 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Pam! :) Still smilin! :)

Novalix - Today?? Oy.. I don't know..

Mathias - The plan of the brigade was always to make side alliances in the house, so they could completely control the vote. That's why Matt developed the relationship wityh Ragan.

Dizzy - I know BT is Britney, but not sure on DG..



Jane - Zzzzing! :) Good morning!

August 16, 2010 at 8:07 AM  
Blogger didiBBfan said...

Good morning all.

Did Matt really strike some deal wtih Brendon last night, or is that just something he told Ragan to try and calm Ragan down and to explain why Matt isn't "nervous"?

August 16, 2010 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

G'morning Didi :) Feeds were on bubbles for 50 minutes this morning. I believe that's when Matt and Brendon spoke.

August 16, 2010 at 8:12 AM  
Blogger didiBBfan said...

DG = Diabolical Genius??? I don't know if they have referred to Matt as that in the house or not.

August 16, 2010 at 8:12 AM  
Blogger didiBBfan said...

Shi Shi- I agree that Matt is DYING to use the DPOV!

If I were him, I'd be sweating, hoping I didn't have to use it (brings attention to him and negative feelings, and he already has had lots of attention on him lately with the 2 HOHs). But, I don't think his ego can help it.

August 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

brendon is vile!


and we thought the theatrics wolud end when rachel left, lol

oh ragan, smart smart ragan, please get it, you are 50% there.

August 16, 2010 at 8:17 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Maybe DG = damn or dat gremlin

August 16, 2010 at 8:17 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

@ShiShi: In reality, Rachel probably is gone... but so far this season there hasn't been that "OMG MOMENT!" This week has started, but still, I haven't felt that moment. I think something big is coming, even if it isn't that we have seen the last of Rachel...

I do agree with Matt's cockiness and that he is dying to use that veto. I also think if he is smart, he will find a way to not have to use it.

I disagree that Lane is going home. Who is Lane going to be next to that he would go home? Matt would have Ragan's vote. It seems that Kathy is off the Matt crew bandwagon. I think that Lane has the votes to stay: Britney, Hayden, Enzo and Kathy... even if one of them flips, he still has them. I think anyone against Lane is going home... but its BB and a lot can change before Thursday!

August 16, 2010 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

@Pamela: Thanks! :-) I know a lot of them are out there... and unlikely, but I have been known to hit the nail on the head a few times! :-)

BTW: Your comments are quite good, I must admit! :-)

And for all of you who care to have a visual, I am sitting here commenting while doing vocal warm ups... the people walking through the hall probably think I am raising chickens in here with all my lip drills and annoying "ung" drills to get my mixed voice back. There is talk of a karoake outing this week... gotta get the pipes ready so I can sing me some Chaka Kahn! LOL

August 16, 2010 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger Kent said...

Morning everyone!

Morning Carolyn and Stephen and everyone else!!!

Im loving this saboteur thing...its finally doing something right!!!

loving the drama!!!

hope everyone is having a good monday!

August 16, 2010 at 8:22 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

@Jane: I think Ragan is having both delusions of persecution AND grandeur. LOL

August 16, 2010 at 8:22 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

I really can't stand Ragan. I don't see what America sees in him. He's bitter and mean spirited for the most part.

August 16, 2010 at 8:25 AM  
Blogger Kassie said...

we would get some very crakie HG if they were to wake them right now. It would be funny.

August 16, 2010 at 8:33 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Good morning, Carolyn! ;)
Good morning, Michelle! I think you are the Sab...how did you know about all night messages? Huh?
Good morning, Dishers!

Lane is quickly become a fav of mine. That guy is hilarious in the DR!

August 16, 2010 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Didi! Nice catch!! DG = Diabolical Genius!

August 16, 2010 at 8:43 AM  
Blogger GoldenNug said...

Hydi hi! Okay, I am extremely confused! The only thing I know is that there is no comp today and Rachel is not coming back. I think! LOL

August 16, 2010 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, MSFitz! :) Soo nice to see you!! Hugggs!

Good Morning, Kassie! :)

Good morning, Sam!!!! :) He's certainly become that way in there.

Good Morning, Kent!! Happy Monday, sweetness!


Good Morning, GoldenNug :) I'd say you're 100% on target then. ;)

August 16, 2010 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Everyone...

Genie's grabbing this chat between Matt & Ragan for the morning post. I'll let you know when it's published. Fear not. Comment away. ;)

August 16, 2010 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

New Top Post!!

Saboteur Monday

August 16, 2010 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger Kassie said...

Do u think that Ragan would pull what Marclles did and not use the veto.

August 16, 2010 at 8:48 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Kassie - i can't see him doing that.. but anything's possible


Please come comment on the new top post:

Morning Updates

August 16, 2010 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

G'Morning Kent

August 16, 2010 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Good Morning Carolyn!

Hiya Prince Charming, or are we going with Fairie Princess? Remember, I am flexible . . .

Wow, everyone thinking that Rachel is the Saboteur . . . I am sure they will somehow find out that the jig is up and the saboteur is still in the 'game'.

TOR was great and TMR is ongoing . . . this house, these HG's, my head is spinning . . .

August 16, 2010 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger Danielle Worrell said...

just wanted to help you out... Enzo and Hayden were saying TG (the gremlin:matt) not DG. BT is Britney, KT:Kathy, TA=the animal:Hayden, TB= the beast:Lane, TM=the meow meow:Enzo. Im not sure what Ragan's or Brendon's codes are.

August 16, 2010 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger scottycwilliam said...

Carolyn:

Why would they bubble Matt and Brendon's conversation if that was indeed why they were on for 50 min? Isn't that supposed to be a luxury for Live Feeders? I'd be so annoyed if this were in fact true. And also not being able to have access to DR sessions sucks as well. Ah well...

August 16, 2010 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger Alex said...

Hey guys,
I'm having a little bit of trouble accessing the archives on the site. I've gone to the left side and found the date and clicked on it, but for some reason I am only getting one page of the posts from that period...and it doesn't have them all on there. Am I doing something wrong? HELP!!
Thanks =)

August 16, 2010 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger Alex said...

Hey everybody,
I'm trying to figure out when the fight between Britney and Brendon was (the one where she calls him a neanderthal and makes fun of his walk) and also when the first "Just the Tip" talk show was. A friend of mine just signed up for the feeds and I'm trying to find the highlights of the season that she missed. If anyone can help me out I would soooo appriciate it!!!!
Thanks =)

August 16, 2010 at 11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below