;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, July 9, 2011

BB13: The 2nd Morning - Early Afternoon Report

Good Saturday Morning Dishers! :)

There was a lot of fun and games, strategizing and maneuvering, plotting and backstabbing last night on the live feeds!! The Flashback option is fully functional now so take full advantage when things are slow in the house! :)

For a complete look on late last night's events, including FB times and feeds, check out Carolyn's fabulous 2nd Overnight Report!

For those of you who aren't following @EvelDick on twitter, he informed his followers that he will be making a statement on RTVZone, but for now he's stated, "But to squash the rumors, I am not in jail, don't have cancer, my mother son and girlfriend are not in the hospital [and] I was not kicked out ".

With the PoV in Rachel and Bredon's hands, the power still lies with the DCA. Will they decide to use it? If so, who would they nominate to replace Keith and Porsche? If they decide to keep the noms the same, who will the house rally behind? Will Porsche who has alienated the newbies be evicted on Thursday? Or will DCA push for a Keith eviction and succeed?

We'll be looking out for these crucial game discussions today, along with inevitable drama that occurs in the house....

9:40 AM BBT
Adam has been up doing his morning routine, washing up, making coffee, doing laundry (what a stack of towels!), has a smoke, muttering to himself.  **pssst, talk to us!

Wakey, Wakey Houseguests! Time to entertain the live feeds watchers! :)

10:04 AM BBT
Fishies! Dare I hope?

10:09 AM BBT
They're UP!

Keith is brushing his teeth, Shelly is in the bathroom as well. Porsche is puttering around. Cassi and Lawon are still in bed, chatting and go back to sleep.
Adam is on the treadmill. Brendon is up, exchanges morning greetings with Shelly and goes to change his batteries. Rachel is still in bed.

Keith intercepts Brendon and tells him he wants to talk to him and Rachel. Brendon says the PoV will be later and Keith says it's nothing to do with the PoV. Brendon ties to put him off but Keith convinces him to talk right away.

10:17 AM BBT
Lounge
 f3 and 4


Keith: It wasn't that  wasn't concerned ... from a Christian standpoint I wouldn't wish bad on anyone... **he's stuttering a lot so I will paraphrase. He explains his position in relation to ED and what Keith said to Dani.

Keith: I don't want anyone to think I'm an untrustworthy person... First thing... I overheard him (Lawon) and Kalia talking and he was saying that people were complaining about us (Keith and Porsche)... He wanted me and Porsche gone... He tells her I think I got this... I think I got them.... Keith and Porsche are the ones I want to get rid of...

**in a nutshell, he is trying to explain his position while tossing Lawon onto the train tracks. He is talking fast and jumping around a lot. Brendon is saying nothing but "mhm" and "yeah".

Keith: I'm not gonna lie, before ya'll came we all decided to work together (newbies)... Even if I go I go. Later on down the line, he is going to pit you against Rachel, Jeff and Jordan... I am a straight up... I needed to see who was the mole... It's him (Lawon)... He told Porsche not to trust me... I'm not saying for ya'll to use the veto to keep us... But if we're still on the block... that's not just right... They should be up on the block... Kalia should go home because she's not in it to win... (**you just gave him a reason to keep her)

This is ongoing... SPARK em up! Keith is fighting for his life! Porsche is eavesdropping outside!

Brendon: Trust me when I say that Rachel and I think you're an awesome person. Nothing is set in stone... I would say for me when people are saying stuff about you behind your back, confront them.

With that vague reassurance, they part ways. Adam gets Keith to come outside with him.

10:38 AM BBT
Checking outside
f 1 and 2


Shelly and Adam are talking about ED and how Adam wanted to keep a memento. He is reinforcing that they hope they nominate Lawon and Kalia, but that would be a wasted HoH for Rachel. Keith comes outside to work out. Brendon joins Shelly and Adam outside on the couches. Chit chat ensues. Dating. Prom. Tuxedos. Ties...

The other two feeds are on the rest of the Have Nots sleeping.

10:50 AM BBT
Backyard couches.


Rachel joins Shelly outside but we keep getting fishies because they keep talking about some woman who obviously hasn't signed a release! Rachel gets a rundown from Shelly on who went to bed when. Talk moves to Rachel's ex. Shelly is complimenting her relationship with Brendon and how they compliment each other so much.

Keith is on the elliptical. Adam comes to have a smoke. All feeds on them. Adam and Rachel talk about how much he loves Big Brother and his wife. Adam brings out the fishies talking about his brother who (you guessed it!) hasn't signed a release.

11:05 AM BBT
Still outside.

Brendon and Shelly are chit chatting while Keith is working out. Shelly is talking about her husband and you can see her great affection for him. Rachel has gone to tell production that she locked themselves out of HoH.

Snoozefest in the Have Not room.


Outside the talk has turned to having children. Shelly is happy she had her daughter at 33 because she was much more prepared financially to have a child. Brendon and Rachel draw from her knowledge. Rachel wants to have babies younger. Shelly tells them they have to first focus on each other because a baby takes all their attention. Rachel is called to DR to get the HoH key. Brendon is called into the DR soon after. Shelly goes inside to put on some lipstick. All feeds on Keith ellipticalling... (tally made up that word!)

10:18 AM BBT

More people are up and about. Dominic and Cassi are watching Lawon and Shelly brush their teeth. Keith whispers to Porsche about his conversation with Brendon. Porsche goes to tell Jeff and Jordan in the candy room.


Porsche: I really hope that Rachel doesn't use the veto to put up Lawon and Kalia because those will be two easy people to individually take off.
Jeff: Mhm.
Jordan: I was on a cleaning rampage last night.
Porsche: when did you wake up?
Jordan: I was up until 5.
Dominic comes in.
Dominic: It's almost noon guys.

Dominic and Porsche leave. Jeff and Jordan chat briefly before Jeff is called to DR.

11:25 AM BBT
Storage room

Keith is filing Adam in on his discussion with Adam
Keith: What you thinking?
Adam: I can't save Kalia... It's much better than my plan to tell them to put me on the block. Keep me and get rid of him (Dominic)
Keith: I think  we should get Lawon and Kalia out of here.
Adam: Brendon and Rachel came to me and said they wanted to talk.
Keith: I want you to say that you think that Lawon is playing both sides.

The conversation ends and feeds switch to the kitchen. People are milling around and the mood is a happy one. Dani is sitting at the counter. Keith is eating at the table. Adam, Brendon and Rachel are getting coffee and food. Lawon and Shelly pass through and joke around.

11:34 AM BBT
HoH
DCA Meeting (Jeff is in DR)


Brendon: Keith is flipping out already.
Dani: Again?
Brendon starts to fill Daniele in when Jordan and Rachel come in.
Jordan: What's up?
Rachel: Porsche came in last night and she was trying to say that you (Jordan) threw the competition.
Jordan: She's such a liar!

They all agree that Porsche is shady.
Dani: I don't think she threw the competition. She sucked at it.

Brendon fills them in on what Keith said.

11:39 AM BBT
Production: I want everyone to go into the backyard ASAP. Please everyone in the backyard ASAP.

Fishies. (**hmm what's up with that??)

This might be anything from a physical issue they need to rectify in the house or any number of things. There is no telling how long it will take. Rather than open a new top post, I'll keep updating in this one til Carolyn comes back and opens an afternoon post.

12:39 PM BBT
Feeds still on fishes... That's an hour... and counting.

12:43 PM BBT
Feeds back
Bathroom
Daniele and Jordan chatting about Porsche probably.

Backyard
Brendon, Cassi and Lawon talking about who they are thinking about voting out. Keith or Porsche. Cassi is hardcore campaigning to get rid of Porsche. She points out that Porsche is playing both sides. Cassi tells Brendon she doesn't care about Old school, New school, that she's here to play the game.

(**um Brendon didn't you tell Rachel not to talk game alone without you?)

In the Have Not Room Keith is talking a mile a minute, campaigning to Dominic.

**Spark em up! Too many conversations to transcribe at once!

**Fish again. Nothing has been said yet about what that announcement was about. They're all talking about the same things they talked about before the fish, so it doesn't seem anything major happened. But who knows? Expect the unexpected. Though I'm craving grilled fish right now :)

1:00 PM BB
f 1 and 2
Candy Room
Jordan and Rachel


Rachel: I was not expecting that at all. (**don't know what she's talking about the feeds came in mid-convo)
Jordan: I'm not good at puzzles.
Rachel: Next week we're good. Jeff is good at physical. You're good at skills...
Jordan: Even though Jeff let me win at golf, I was close.

They finish up quickly and go outside.



Have Not Room
f 3 and 4
Keith and Dominic

Keith is still busy campaigning. Dominic reassures him that "their side" is solid.
Keith: What about Adam?
Dominic: Adam's good, He's with me.
Keith: Are you sure? He doesnt' have my best interests in mind. Cause he said something to me...

**He's talking fast again. Basically he tells Dominic that Adam told him that Dominic has a side alliance with Cassi. He's planning on calling Lawon out.

Keith: I'm going to win HoH and I will pick them off.... Lawon is not right.

Dominic tells him to get himself off the block. Porsche comes in, Dominic leaves. Keith pumps her about information about what Rachel and Brendon are thinking. Porsche is trying to dissuade him from calling out Lawon and we get fishies.

1:12 PM BBT
Feeds back
Porsche and Keith cont'd


Keith: I'm gonna tell it like it is.
Porsche: What if no one believes you?
Keith: when I talked to Brendon, I told him what Lawon said, he said "Wow. That's things we talked about privately. Talk to the house."

Porsche is trying hard to stop him from calling Lawon out in front of everyone. She urges him that it would seriously backfire against him. She doesnt' think that DCA would put up Lawon and Kalia. They aren't threats. She tells him to go talk to Brendon and Rachel, that he needs to push for another couple be put up, mainly Cassi and Shelly. Keith is resistant. Porsche calls him out on his alliance with Dominic and Cassi. Keith tries to deny it. She tells him she's not stupid. She calls him out on believing Lawon and turning against her.

Porsche: That's the reason they're telling you to call him out in front of the house. It'll put a target on us and we will be kept being put up and up and up... They're using you to put a target on you and not them.

*Listen to the woman Keith. She has more game than people are giving her credit for.

They end their discussion and leave the room.

1:23 PM BBT
F1 and 2 on Kalia doing her make up and Keith brushing his teeth in the bathroom. No talk

 F3 and 4 on the backyard couches are Brendon, Rachel, Cassi, Jeff and Lawon talking about Southern Belles, Seattle, and weird encounters with people outside the house.

1:28 PM BBT
Hammock
Dominic and Lawon


Dominic has given Lawon the heads up about what Keith has been saying.
Lawon: I dont' care what he said... whatever... that I play both sides of the fence... because my word... I will vote Porsche off... but I dont' care... I dont' trust him... Only because I shook his hand... He acting crazy.
Dominic: I'm on the same page with you.

They split up. Lawon goes inside. Dominic joins Jeff and Jordan in the pool. (F1 and 2) He wants to talk game with them.

Jeff: You want to talk game with us? First time?
Dominic: I don't know. I want to.
Jeff; I've talked game with everyone except you.
Dominic: Well there are two sides of the house.
Jeff: There are?

Dominic is fishing for information but Jeff isn't giving it to him. He is trying to disavow Dominic of the notion that none of the newbies haven't approached them.

Dominic: So where do your loyalties lie?
Jeff: Like I tell everyone, You have to make it to the final 8 before you make it to the final 4.
Jordan: I want to make an alliance with someone I can trust. Not someone who will go with the power.
Dominic: My question is are you guys loyal to your side for good.
Jeff: Like I said you have to make it to the final 8. You have to trust your alliance. You have to have a strong alliance.
Dominic: So you're saying you're staying with your side until the final 8? Or?
Jeff; To you there's your side. You think there's your side? You think people aren't talking about what's going on? You think we don't know what you're saying? It's not Old versus New. It's not what's happening.

They tell him that you can't feel safe unless you're in power.

Brendon joins them.

Dominic: I'm talking game.
Jeff: For the first time. We though he was someone's kid brother who snuck in... (**lol!)

It goes along those lines.

Dominic: You guys didn't put me up so why would I put you up?
Jeff: Well we would appreciate that and return the favor.
Dominic: Would you? How would we trust that? You're an alliance.
Jeff; Why wouldn't we want some of you, those of you who are strong on our side?

**This is a great conversation! Spark 'em up or check it out on FB!

Dominic keeps challenging them that they are an alliance and how would they know if they're open to other alliances. Eventually he tells them that he has no ties and that he's open to new alliances. He asks them if they trust him. Jeff and Brendon tell him that he would have to show them they can trust him. He tells them that his target was  Evel Dick but now that he's gone, he doesn't have a target, and that he's fine with Keith and Porsche going home.

Eventually, Brendon asks Dominic if he would put any of the DCA up. Dominic says only if he knows that he is in their inner circle. He wants them to tell him that they won't go against him. Jeff tells him that this is the first reach out and they are not going to make any promises. If Dominic goes around saying what was discussed, then they would know where he stands because it will get back to them.

This goes on a bit more until Kalia joins them.

**It definitely is a convo to check out on FB!! Genie out!






Permalink







75 Comments:

Blogger DisneyMom said...

LOL I can't believe they sleep in for so long. They must not be parents!

I choose to wake up before my son and husband so I can workout without distractions.

July 9, 2011 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Good morning again Genie
Good morning to everyone waiting in the que
I didn't get got. I am on a roll this season. Now I've probably jinxed myself.

I'm supposed to be going shopping, but now the HG are up. How can I leave just yet?

July 9, 2011 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Keith is talking way too fast, way too much, way too late!

This is what it looks like to dig your own grave!

July 9, 2011 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger ronap said...

Keith is a paranoid guy!! The entire production, people are against him! LOL

July 9, 2011 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Genie, are your fingers tired from typing this Brendon/Keith conversation?

July 9, 2011 at 10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning Carolyn,

Good morning Genie,

Good morning BB friends and family,

Great TOR and morning report Carolyn..It is soooo good to be able to start the day with you again :)...and see all the friendly faces back again.. :)

Now I am off to watch flashbacks and see what our little hampsters are up to this morning..

Pam :)

July 9, 2011 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Disney Mom! :)

Hiya Miss! :) It was impossible to transcribe everything he said. Between the speed and the stuttering and the manic way he was trying to save himself! lmao

Hiya Stephanie!! :) Agreed!

Hiya Keith! :) He is indeed!

July 9, 2011 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Pam!! :)

July 9, 2011 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger Divr said...

Happy Saturday to all..

I have quickly increased my dislike for Keith. I now find myself turning to a different feed or turning off the volume on him. I dont see how anyone could want him to stay around, he seems so insecure, distrustful.

I have developed a strong liking for the DCA, with possible exception of Brendon. He seems so demanding in his conversations. Whether it is an inferior complex being in the presence of Jeff or whatever. With his demands of Rachel, who it seems is developing a better image with this years viewers, he needs to bear in mind that they cant always be on an equal basis. An example being in his area of study, he has to be respected for his knowledge superiority to Rachel. And he needs to respect here, her superiority in game play over him. Male machoism has to be set aside.
I am still Team Dani and feel she is doing well in her play. She is interacting well with the noobs which will payoff later on. And I continue to hope that the team Danchel will develop. I feel they could be F2.

July 9, 2011 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger sodapopp said...

lots of bubbles on brandon...geeesh

July 9, 2011 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger daniellerenee said...

thats all Keith does is stutter, its heard to sit there and listen.

July 9, 2011 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Good Morning!! I stayed up way too late last night watching the feeds! Thank you so much for opening the BBDish chat room! We really had fun in their last night. I still haven't figured out how to go back and forth without losing something along the way! lol I'm a dork!
Gotta go buy pool chemicals but I will be back to check in!!

July 9, 2011 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Divr! :)

Hiya David! :)

Hiya Danielle! :)

Hiya Scoot! :) The chat room is great for late night (drunken) chat lmao

July 9, 2011 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger K said...

I see the potential for a great great game with the oldies and the newbies.. It would be something to see the new guys picking them off one by one as Dominic stated.
I think we are in for some good tv viewing.
Brendon is being insecure Brendon again..

July 9, 2011 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger sodapopp said...

I mean Brendon (sp) error ... morning Genie

July 9, 2011 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger sodapopp said...

Interesting conversation about children and family, our family is not so typical, I was 25 when I got married, my wife 40 (both 1st marriages) and she had her 1st child at 42.

July 9, 2011 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Morning Genie Sea and Dishers

Been busy the last fews days but I'm trying to catch up.

It's nice to be back with everyone and sharing our opinions.

July 9, 2011 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Hello Dishers on and all!

July 9, 2011 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Hi Genie of the Sea! Not to much happening, of course once I typed this, I hear stealth whispering!!!
Oh a tangled web Keith is spinning!

July 9, 2011 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Curlerchick! :) Welcome back!

Michelle & Stephanie - LOL! :p

July 9, 2011 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

i think Shelly and Kalia are trying to out-Kathy each other

July 9, 2011 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

;p

July 9, 2011 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

please God. Let Porsche stay

July 9, 2011 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger sodapopp said...

Production Just told em all to go into the backyard ASAP and buibbles....

July 9, 2011 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger Sassy Sis said...

Backyard...ASAP??? Hmmmmm

July 9, 2011 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Hi everyone!

Is it me or is there too much to soon this season??? I am soooooooo confused. Don't they know we need a breaking in period? Geeeeeeesh! LOL

Please tell me I'm not alone! PLEASE! LOL

July 9, 2011 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Johnny5 ... I agree re: Shelly and Kalia! ahahahahahhahahahahah

July 9, 2011 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger jane said...

It's a beautiful day on the coast of Maine and I'm watching fishies.

Sad and pathetic.

July 9, 2011 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger Sassy Sis said...

Was Jeff back from DR before they told them to go outside?

July 9, 2011 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger Sassy Sis said...

@DisneyMom They stay up very late playing Big Booty and Spin the Bottle and the other times, they are bored out of their mind...I'd sleep in too and I have kids!! HaHa!!!

July 9, 2011 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger MnM said...

Marci- no! girl me too. I've had my head cocked to the side like a dog hearing a loud noise for 2 days!

July 9, 2011 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Going outside to work on my tan line ... catch you all later!

Good job Genie!!!! Thanks for the updates!

July 9, 2011 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger sodapopp said...

maybe i'm weird but the bubbles gives me time to focous on work LOL (getting ready to host a music camp week w/the wife mon - fri

July 9, 2011 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Marci! :)

Hiya Jane! :) Might as well go out. his might take a while and I gotcha! I'm on it! hehee :)

Sassy - Dunno. All feeds were in HoH.

July 9, 2011 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Marci yes it has been go from the beginning.

July 9, 2011 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Thanks MnM! I haven't even figured out who's who yet! LOL

July 9, 2011 at 11:56 AM  
Blogger girlegrl7 said...

What does DCA stand for again?

July 9, 2011 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Grl! :) Dream Crusher Alliance

July 9, 2011 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

I hate being tanked!

July 9, 2011 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Good morning <<-- Insert your name here.

I've been doing some speed reading to catch up and I think I have. Production is helping with that littke leak, telling everyone to go to the BY, ASAP. Sounded ominous.

What do I think so far? I'm not sure... well I think a lot, and usually I let my fingers just run but it's too early in the season for that.

I have to quote the Front Page for my best laugh so far today..

***Gentlemen. I can read your minds right now. Take another 30 seconds to keep picturing what you're picturing, then cut it out. We've got a game to attend to.

I didn't need 30 seconds... In fact I only needed 3 seconds and got queasy thinking of it. But... no one has ever called me a gentleman so I guess that wasn't directed at me. :-p~

Last night was a lot of fun even if I did getmy posts in the wrong place. In my defense it was the last comment section open for the night.

Keith is really getting on my nerves fast. He's almost, dare I say racist in a strange way. That's the best I can describe it for now. Seems he wants to be the only black person in the house going by his statement...

Keith: I think we should get Lawon and Kalia out of here.

Anyone have a different view on that statement?

My fav is still Shelly. I spent the last couple of hours listening to her and without seeing a face, just a voice, as I read and type, I would swear she's a man. I'm not going to buy into the idea that she's transgender as was somewhat discussed before the season started, but... I think her babies are her own (or does she just have the one 8 year old?)

I just like her, hope she goes far, hope she goes to F1.

More from me later. I have to be very good at budgeting my time this year with trying to stay afloat on Facebook, Twitter and many more shows than I've had in the past.

:o)

July 9, 2011 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger girlegrl7 said...

Thx Genie! :)

July 9, 2011 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

The Royal couple is in CA, maybe they are visiting the BB house! LOL

July 9, 2011 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

If tanked = drunk.. then I love it lol

GAYTOR!!!!! :)

July 9, 2011 at 12:04 PM  
Blogger sodapopp said...

The Royals playing Lewd Spin the Bottle? The Queen would NOT be amused!! ROFL

July 9, 2011 at 12:06 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Good morning Genine and BB Buddies.

Hey Genie, please let Carolyn know I will help transcribe the next Porsche conversation.

like, like, like, like ...

shhhh, I'm practicing.

July 9, 2011 at 12:06 PM  
Blogger tonitoni said...

Good Saturday afternoon to you all!

I hope the earlier rumor of Jeff leaving is just that a rumor and not a fact.

Don't want to the dynamic duo of Jeff and Jordan to be squashed so early!

July 9, 2011 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Ltcmek! :) lol! Will do! ;)

Hiya Toni! :) Early Onset Paranoia gotcha? Jeff showed no indication of leaving. So it's just a rumor.

July 9, 2011 at 12:11 PM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

Hi! How is everyone?

Oh the whining over on chat! Good lordy!

July 9, 2011 at 12:14 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Not amused at all David! LOL Well, maybe...............

July 9, 2011 at 12:14 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

This FotH moment certainly isn't normal. If production just wanted everyone out of the house to fix something wouldn't they have just said "houseguests, this is a lockdown. Please go outside and close the sliding glass door."

Then we would have continued with outside feeds for the duration.

Now I'm curious and can't leave the computer. This is interrupting my self imposed schedule. I need a nap before prepping for tonight's show. I need a feeding before that.

Could it just be another production screw up? They've had so many already since feeds went live. AGP needs to get some PAs that know what they are doing. I'm already screaming about 4 feeds on one focus way too much. Last night I knew so many other good thigs were going on in the house but Superpass chose to give us the 4 on 1 instead of the regular 2 on 2. Will we EVER get 4 on 4? Why advertise QUAD when quad never happens?

:o)

July 9, 2011 at 12:15 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya RhondaM! inorite? We need more dishers in there but it seems full! :(

Gaytor - It didn't sound like a screw up. It sounded totally abnormal. It was a man's voice not a BB voice.

July 9, 2011 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

David B said...
The Royals playing Lewd Spin the Bottle? The Queen would NOT be amused!! ROFL


This QUEEN would be VERY amused. Bring it on!

:o)

July 9, 2011 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

la la la la la la la la

July 9, 2011 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

lalala

July 9, 2011 at 12:20 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

You are right Genie. It wasn't pre-programmed Big Brother instruction. It was a hyper hurry up like the house is on fire moment.

Now we have to sit and wait .... I hope it doesn't last as long as it did Thursday night which started as soon as BBAD was over. And I think BBAD is the only thing that allowed us any clue. We knew it had to do with missing Dick. I always hate it when I miss a dick... err Dick. Oh to heck with it. Caps aren't going to save this one.

:o)

July 9, 2011 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger tonitoni said...

Jeopardy theme song running through my head...

July 9, 2011 at 12:24 PM  
Blogger I 4 GIT said...

Maybe they got a bomb threat...from ED...LOL!!

July 9, 2011 at 12:24 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Genie they are killing me over there! :/

July 9, 2011 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Gaytor - Something out of the ordinary is going on for sure.

Michelle - ditto!

LOL@bomb threat

July 9, 2011 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

GaYToR - Come to the chatroom on the feeds.

July 9, 2011 at 12:35 PM  
Blogger MnM said...

I didn't buy the feeds yet because I have sooo much to do I didn't want to get sucked in like I know I do, but yet here I sit hitting F5 nonstop waiting to be told what is happening on the feeds lol. HUGE fail!

July 9, 2011 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger martha said...

I'm w/ you MnM My hubby says I'm adicted enough and won't let me buy the feeds so I too keep refreshing ha ha

July 9, 2011 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger I 4 GIT said...

I am trying to give a bit of useless knowledge, but I keep getting an error when I try to publish...So I am going to try one more time!!
The other evening I sitting in the lobby of my daughter's modeling agency waiting while she did a photo shoot. There was a video playing from the IMTA (International Modeling & Talent Association) from New York last year. I heard a familiar voice and looked up at the video and it was Lawaon!!!!! No kidding!!!

July 9, 2011 at 12:46 PM  
Blogger I 4 GIT said...

oops...Lawon...and he was competing. I think his competition was TV or monologue

July 9, 2011 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Damn you Skippy!

July 9, 2011 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger Cris said...

If I yell fire will someone run out of the BBDish chat room so I can get in? We need a bigger room. Does anyone know if that is on the SuperPass "to do" list?

July 9, 2011 at 1:12 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Afternoon, Caro, Genie and Disher friends. ready to enjoy a great day/night of hanging out. At first I was leaning on the newbies, now i think I want the veterans to win.

July 9, 2011 at 1:12 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

BBL! Have a great afternoon

July 9, 2011 at 1:14 PM  
Blogger MnM said...

Well I had a talk with my ass, and it agreed to peel itself off the couch for at least an hour. Great reporting girls!!

wish me luck I get on a roll & get all my work done :P

July 9, 2011 at 1:27 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Someone may have mentioned this above, but......

Jeff and ED were tweeting while they would have been in the house.

Before today, the last time either of them tweeted was on July 6th.

Just food for thought.

July 9, 2011 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Sitting pool side trying to comment!

July 9, 2011 at 2:02 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Okay folks! That's it for me! Caro is about to open an afternoon post!

Later!! :)

July 9, 2011 at 2:02 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Yes! Logged on pool side! How are the hamsters doing? Screaming kids here so too hard to watch the feeds!

July 9, 2011 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

Happy Saturday everyone! I enjoyed fun in the sun with family today and missed A LOT apparently. Thank you so much for the updates girls ~ makes it so easy to view what I need to xox

Lawon sure got caught up in his lies by Keith in front of Jeff/Rachel and Brenden today. yikes!!

July 9, 2011 at 7:15 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

OH I love Jeff so much! He's such a good guy!

July 10, 2011 at 1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below