;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Big Brother 13: Tuesday Afternoon, July 12th

Good Afternoon, BB Lovers!

It was a morning and a half in the BB13 house! If you missed watching the live feeds yourself this morning, you must go check out GenieSea's fantastic & detailed post, modestly titled: Tuesday Morning, July 12. It could be subtitled "For starters, Brendon, I'm not your child."

Similarly, if you missed the Overnight Report, you'll want to have a look at that too. An awful lot has happened in the past 12 hours!

This season is like nothing we've ever seen before. If you haven't gotten the live feeds yet, there's no time like the present! Here's the 3 Day Free Trial. Use the blog for times and camera numbers to guide you when you're playing catch up with all the madness in flashback, a perk of the live feeds that allows you to rewind every minute of the season.

OK.. Keith and Porsche have 2 days left to save themselves... Less if the vote isn't actually live. Here's what we can predict: Tomorrow on the feeds, we'll have our 1st HoH Pics of the season, followed by any last minute campaigning... Tomorrow night, we see the PoV Comp on the CBS broadcast, and they'll give their version of Dick's early departure. Then Thursday, Live Eviction, new golden key recipient, new HoH... and then this insane game starts all over again on the live feeds!

12:30pm BBT
Let's see what our HGs are up to... The house is divided between the backyard couch and the kitchen area. Chatter is light all around for the moment.. It's a good thing - they need a break from the drama!

12:40pm
Lawon heads into the Storage Room... I'm waiting to see if anyone follows him in there for a private talk. That's a no.

Kitchen
Brendon, Daniele and Cassi are goofing around, talking about Franklin, the turtle that production (or Rachel) has hidden from them. Brendon wants him back, and they're talking about having a mock-turtle trial.

Chrome/Wood Room
Rachel, Dominic, Lawon, and Porsche have a quick meeting about their presentation for the trial...

12:48pm BBT
HoH
Rachel & Cassi are tampering with the evidence.. aka the Cow Costume.

***This is cute and fun, but it's much better viewed on the live feeds than transcribed. Also, I'd like to save my fingers and lower back for game talk... It's coming. Only a matter of time.

12:55pm BBT
Backyard
Camera 3
Jeff & Jordan are not playing along with the others in these reindeer games. Instead, they're sunbathing on the double chaise... They get pulled in to be jurors, against their will.



Jeff plays along...

1pm
Camera 3
Jeff & Jordan

The interlopers go away, and Jeff gives a big smile.



Good afternoon, indeed.

CUT TO:
1:12pm BBT
Camera 3
Jeff & Jordan

They continue sunning themselves...


Meanwhile, inside the house, on camera 1, Dani, Brendon and Dominic are feeding themselves and chatting amicably. Jeff pops in for a moment to grab some drinks for himself and Jordan... Perv Cam goes in for a close-up on.. the well-placed rubber knife.


Dani & Dominic are chatting on Camera 1, while Dani eats her sandwich...

And the backyard is filling up with sunbathers...

1:25pm BBT
Camera 3
Backyard
Brendon & Keith

BB: Houseguests, this is a lockdown. Please go outside and close the sliding glass door.


Keith is asking Brendon how the votes are going. Brendon tells him no one's game is over until the walk out the door.

Keith: I just want to feel like I have a fair shot.
Brendon: I don't think anyone has made up their mind, at least from what I've heard.

Rachel: I was up first last season, and I thought I was going home until Julie said I was safe.
Dominic: What is this lockdown about?

They offer their theories, and at 1:31pm BBT we get palm trees...

1:35pm BBT
Camera 3
Jordan, Rachel, Keith
Bikini Chatter...

They'd like to have a Real Housewives of Big Brother show.

1:50pm BBT
Camera 1
Couch Dwellers - Smokers & Friends
Shelly, Jeff, Adam and Kalia

Friendly chatter about TV shows... Current: The Cosby Show. Which transitions into talk about Spellman College.

2pm BBT
The BB Bikini Mafia is playing Word Association... Which moves on to "Which one of your fellow houseguests is most likely to...

Rachel: ..have a nip slip?
Dani: ...talk crap?
Dominic: ..have the nastiest toenails?
Cassi: ...most likely to make out with someone not their partner? (Keith!)
Rachel: ..Most likely to be your best friend when you get out of the house? (Lawon)
Dani: ...will end up on the back of a milk carton?
Rachel: ..is just here for summer vacation?

..and so on. Each time a question is asked, everyone yells out an answer.

CUT TO:
2:24pm BBT
Camera 3
Lawon & Kalia

Kalia's tearfully telling Lawon she doesn't want to be here. She misses her family. She misses everything... Lawon can't take it for more than 2 minutes before he excuses himself to go work out.

***And the Emmy goes to...

CUT TO:
2:37pm BBT
Camera 3
Bathroom

The HGs may have lost their turtle, but they've gained a scale... Lots of them go to weigh themselves. Lawon's expression is priceless...



2:54pm BBT
Camera 1
Keith & Rachel

Keith is checking in with Rachel again, trying to see where he stands. She's giving very little, not telling him that shes pulling for him, not telling him much of anything except that it can go either way, and she's not telling anyone who to vote for. She's encouraging him to campaign.

Rachel: I promise you that I will not be telling anyone how to vote. Especially week one. There's no need for that. Maybe down the line.. but not now.
Keith: Thanks, Rach.
Rachel: Good luck, Keith.

2:57pm BBT
The HGs have a New Toy in the backyard! Currently, Porsche's practicing on it and Adam's catching.


Then they switch it up. Him tossing, her fetching. Here's a pic of the toy... which will very likely find it's way into a comp.




CUT TO:
3:03pm BBT
HoH
Camera 1
Brendon, Dani, Rachel..

Rachel's having doubts about what to do this week... She wants to keep Porsche, but she feels badly for Keith... She really likes Porsche as a friend, but she wonders about her down the line.

Dani: Walking in this door, do you think you had a fair shot?
Rachel: Yeah.
Dani: Walking in this door, do you think he had a fair shot?
Rachel: Yeah.
Dani: I genuinely really like Keith. If you change your minds and want to keep him, I'd be fine with that. But you have to decide what's your best move. I talked to him last night, and he thinks, of all people, Cassi and Dominic are gonna stab him in the back... because they wanna keep everything at peace.
Rachel: No way.. Only if they think everyone in the house is voting to evict him.
Dani: He thinks he has SHelly and Adam for sure. But the ones he's super hesitant on are Dom and Cassi.
Brendon: Well, because I told Shelly to make him think that.
Dani: I told him that a lot of people's biggest mistake is not campaigning.. they just roll over and die.
Rachel: Like basically, Porsche told him that we already promised her the golden key, which is stupid.
Dani: She follows you around like a puppy. It's not your fault, but it's not good for you either.
Brendon: My big concern is...
Dani: What did Keith say?
Rachel: He said that he's not gonna be able to compete for the next 4 weeks, and then when he is, he wont have anybody...

Cont'd - it's now 3:11pm BBT - All agree that of all the HGs, they trust Cassi the least. This is ongoing, and it's on Cameras 1 & 2.

Brendon: We should call Porsche up here and tell her she's not at all safe...

The conversation turns to Dani and her loyalty and end game. Brendon is being very impatient and making Rachel too nervous to get a word out.

Dani: I've already told you that you're my number 1. You guys. And that doesn't leave this room.
Rachel: I'm asking who you guys think it's best to get out this week.

Jeff enters.

Brendon: Rachel, you need to keep a clear head. This is why I don't want you talking game to people alone.
Rachel: (to Dani) Do you feel like you could ever work with Keith...
Brendon: Keith gave her a sob story and she's falling for it..

This is ongoing, long and worth watching on the flashback machine in the live feeds.

3:24pm BBT - BB: Houseguests, this is a lockdown. Please go inside...

Bottom line...

Brendon: Who are you gonna vote for?
Dani: She doesn't get a vote.
Brendon: If there's a tie.
Rachel: To Evict Keith.
Brendon: Rachel, you just can't be suckered in by people's sob stories.. You're gonna hear it 11 more times if we make it to final 2.
Jeff: You'll hear it from me next week, if I go up.

Rachel: I think we can all make it to the final 5...
Brendon: I do too, but don't be too confident.
Rachel: Do you think they're smart enough to put up 2 of their own and then backdoor us?
Brendon/Jeff: No.

At 3:27pm BBT, the meeting of the Dream Crushers comes to a close with the discovery of some "Franklin juice"...

CUT TO:
3:33pm BBT
Porsche to HoH
Brendon, Jeff and Porsche

She's checking in.. Brendon's telling her she needs to campaign to every single person in the house.. that people need to know she's eager to stay. Talk turns to Keith, and Brendon advises Porsche that Keith will turn up his efforts tonight.

I agree. Big time. Get ready folks. Enjoy the feeds! It's gonna be another rockin' night!





Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
And Start Watching the Real Big Brother!
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







73 Comments:

Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Yay! I didn't get got! So I have returned from my meeting to hear that this afternoon was mostly a rerun of last season. Thanks, but not thanks for the memories Brenchel.

July 12, 2011 at 12:39 PM  
Blogger Krista in AZ said...

Ha, you just answered my question as to who the heck 'Franklin' is!! Thanks!!

July 12, 2011 at 12:48 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Krista!

Hi Rae!

Hi HeyMiss! :)

July 12, 2011 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Morning everyone~

So is there no Ducky McDuckerson this yr? Now its Turtly McTurtleson III?

*sigh* i'll miss my Ducky.

July 12, 2011 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger Vox said...

Hey Carolyn,

Fought my way out those crazy chat rooms filled with interlopers to finally join the fun here.

Love what you do!!

July 12, 2011 at 1:02 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I thought my opinion of Brenchel was tainted by the bad taste that was still left in my mouth from last year. I tried to push all that aside and guess what?-I still don't like them.

Rachel is far less annoying than last year. She kicks butt in comps and she is really smart when it comes to knowing this game. That should put her in the same category as Janelle but it just doesn't click for me. I can't really explain it. She's a 'hypocritical' player for lack of a better word.

Brendon-I just don't like him. He's judgemental, pig headed and closed minded. I still think he has a 'bully' streak in him. And for someone who is so quick to point out everyone else's mistakes and faults, he seems to completely forget about his own.

July 12, 2011 at 1:03 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Welcome back Carolyn!

July 12, 2011 at 1:07 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Ah thank you, my morning request has been satisfied (pictures of shirtless Jeff). Plus, you waited until I go to the computer to fulfill it. Thank you so much.

July 12, 2011 at 1:11 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Yayyyy!! :0) You've come back to play with me!

July 12, 2011 at 1:20 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Hi Carolyn!
Hi Dishers!

I'm actually getting a chance to watch feeds today. Loving it!!! This group is really a lot of fun w/ what they stir up to squash the boredom. It's so refreshing after the last few seasons. Last night the drumming band was absolutely hysterical!!!!

Carolyn....OMG, the amazing pics of Jeff have made my day, week!!!! Thank you!!!! MMMMMMM, he is so yummy!!!! Jordan, Jordan, Jordan....one lucky sweetie pie!!!

July 12, 2011 at 1:30 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi MissFitz!! :) I'm so glad you're finally able to watch!!

Hi WendyLady!! :)

Hi Vix!! :) Thank you!

Heya Grendon! :)

Hi Michelle in IN! :) Thank you!

July 12, 2011 at 1:32 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

woo-hoo!!! Ducky is present & accounted for!!!! oh yeah, Keith is in that picture too....LOL! 1st thing I noticed was Ducky!!!!

July 12, 2011 at 1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Miss Carolyn,

Go to go read TAR..but wanted to say hello to you and everyone first..

Pam

July 12, 2011 at 1:38 PM  
Blogger Wen said...

Thank you for the pics of Jeff sunbathing....yummmyyyyyy!

July 12, 2011 at 1:41 PM  
Blogger Kassie said...

hey everyone. I had to work this mo ruing. how is everyone today.

July 12, 2011 at 1:43 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I love that this cast plans stuff for showtime, it is like 9pm BBT comes around and they will entertain for the whole three hours.

They don't disappoint us feed watchers either. I think fromm BB12to BB13 it has gone from the most boring season (feeds wise) to the most lively, upbeat crowd. And we still get our scheming and game talking. Great season so far.

July 12, 2011 at 1:44 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Thanks for the pic of my true love Ducky!!! Happy to see he wasn't forgotten this season - i can smile for the day now!

July 12, 2011 at 1:45 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hehehe!! Loving the Ducky Love! :)

July 12, 2011 at 1:46 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Gotta go do the taxi thing! Have a great afternoon.

July 12, 2011 at 1:47 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Couldn't resist ...




I got my Whag on ... how about you?

July 12, 2011 at 1:48 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Have a great afternoon, Michelle! :)

OK, Steph, since you brought it up, you get to explain WHAG to the rest of the class. ;p

July 12, 2011 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Pam!! :0)

Hi Wen! :) Anytime!! :)

Elizabeth :) Me too!

Hi Kassie! :) Excellent! How about you?

July 12, 2011 at 2:00 PM  
Blogger ~Wyycked Jules~ said...

Hi all! My, oh my, you have been busy, or should I say the HG sure have. I am loving this season.

Carolyn, you can never, and I repeat, NEVER, have too many shameless shirtless Jeff pics! Just saying...
(Thank you)

Just when I was letting down my guard and sort of getting okay with Brenchel, last night happens and I remember why I disliked them both so much last year. Her laugh and neediness, and his controlling and smothering, and did I mention controlling? YUCK. I like her more with him not around. He whines like a child to try to manipulate her, when that does not work he goes into manipulationmania. OY!

I love Jordan, our new phrase around the house is... there are no cows on the moon! She is so cute. Just love her! Jeff, Jordan and Shelly final three would be my dream. Then they can duke it out. I would be a happy cajun.

July 12, 2011 at 2:04 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Julie!! :) Welcome back! OK then! :) Will do!

July 12, 2011 at 2:08 PM  
Blogger ~Wyycked Jules~ said...

Hi Ya Hun! You rock! :) Hows the new chair working out?

July 12, 2011 at 2:10 PM  
Blogger misslissa said...

Afternoon:) I'm so excited because I got an office mate addicted to BB and now we get to talk about it all day long...So not so good for the work load but great for making the day go by faster lol.

July 12, 2011 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Julie :) The chair is awesome! But.. I think I overdid it yesterday.. My lower back is crying. 18 hours.. Not too bright.

July 12, 2011 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

misslissa - very cool! :)

July 12, 2011 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Afternoon Carolyn, fellow BB addicts

Glad you have all the FB times because I'm finding the afternoons and early evenings quite boring the last few days. I've seen three big booties so far, it's fun but gets old quick.

Had lots of fun in chat, after we found each other (dishers) and the night of WHAG of more fun than I have had in a long time. I was laughing so far I almost fell out of the chair a couple of times.

Hope everyone is having a great day and remember, friends don't let friends get caught in gaytor whag ;)
meow in bed.

July 12, 2011 at 2:21 PM  
Blogger ~Wyycked Jules~ said...

18 hours is too long for even a bionic blogger! Goodness woman! These house guests are serious game talkers.

July 12, 2011 at 2:21 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Genie started the Whag ... maybe I should let her explain ... or let you all let you Whagination run wild!

July 12, 2011 at 2:21 PM  
Blogger Jbug said...

And the Oscar goes to Kalia! Wow she really committed to this roll/plan of hers.

July 12, 2011 at 2:23 PM  
Blogger EileenWithAnE said...

Way too much Kalia right now. It's too hard to switch between feeds on mobile, so I just leave it on Quad cam. And that's the audio they are playing.

Now girl has to make me feel bad for talking smack because she's crying about missing her mom. I'm still posting this though!

July 12, 2011 at 2:26 PM  
Blogger EileenWithAnE said...

Or is it crocodile tears from her plan?

July 12, 2011 at 2:26 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Hey Carolyn!

Love your blog, I've been a fan of it since BB9 but decided to join the party and leave comments!

Sorry to hear about the back issues, I know how that goes and it is no fun.

July 12, 2011 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Susan! :) Thank you!! I'm so glad you've decided to join us in the comment section!

Hi Eileen! :) I think that's exactly what it is... Jus tputtin gth eplan in motion, one HG at a time.

Hi JBug :) Yup!

Steph... mm hmm.

Julie - They sure are!

Thanks, MI-Man :)

***Everyone - I'm not leaving yet, but I'm probably gonna bail early today, so I can give my back some recoup time to feel good for tomorrow. I'll give a heads up via facebook and twitter if I hop back on and make a post.

July 12, 2011 at 2:34 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Since I was there at the beginning of the whag nation I'll try to explain.

It all started Sun. night after the show. Myself, Genie, Michelle, Gaytor and few others were in one of the BBDish viewing party rooms. Everything was fine, all having a good time, until the gaytor went spastic. A line of dialogue that said something like "time to go horizontal Carolyn" started filling the chat screen, it just kept going, every line, no one could say anything. We yelled to gaytor wake up or stop but nothing worked. In between this we all started saying wth, help, stop this thing, I want to get off and then just using smilelys, mostly green ones, to show discomfort. Genie got out of it and made another room and somehow we saw it thru the wave of text.

In the other room we tried to figure out what happened. We were just talking and making fun of Genies typos and the word what became whag and for some reason it was funny. It just went on from there. Each of us came up with silly words and were just trying to make the others laugh. Eventually whagnese was born, Genie's idea as well. We just kept laughing so hard.

It's one of those things, you had to be there.

Now we just use our silly secret, not so secret, language. And, that's about it, meow in bed.

July 12, 2011 at 2:37 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Michigan Man! Thank you!!!

July 12, 2011 at 2:41 PM  
Blogger ~Wyycked Jules~ said...

I think I missed Kalia's plot. can someone give me the readers digest version plz? Its either that or a blonde moment. :)

July 12, 2011 at 2:41 PM  
Blogger ~Wyycked Jules~ said...

So basically Gaytor fell asleep on the keyboard! LOL. And Whag was born. That is funny.

July 12, 2011 at 2:44 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Julie:

Kalia wants to get her and Lawon nominated, because she thinks she'll have the votes to stay, and she wants the golden key.

July 12, 2011 at 2:54 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

The rule Brendon & Rachel have about not talking game w/out the other is really, really stupid!! But....

July 12, 2011 at 3:09 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

Evening all!

Brendon and Rachel make me and my ex husband look like we are madly in love. Oh Em Gee!

July 12, 2011 at 3:14 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Toni! :) LOL!! I can't transcribe him any more today. He's pissing me off too much.

Hi MsFitz! :) Aaaaagreeeed!

Hi Shan! :) Ditto Ditto Ditto!

July 12, 2011 at 3:23 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Did Rachel smoke something funny today?

July 12, 2011 at 3:27 PM  
Blogger patti said...

Oh. Em. Gee.

Suddenly I remember why I don't like Brenchel!! Some things never change.

And Caro, That second pic of Jeff sunbathing, with Jordan having a towel on her head? Yanno???

WOWZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 12, 2011 at 3:31 PM  
Blogger ~Wyycked Jules~ said...

OMG they found the Franklin knife! Killing myself laughing. What a riot. What will they come up with next? Framing Rachel for Franklins murder. Poor Franklin.

Thanks for the Kalia plot update. I missed that but it makes perfect sense. she is pretty smart.

July 12, 2011 at 3:31 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

MsFitz - hehe! No.. I think they all did.. There's some missing turtle that Brendon is very fond of.. and they're having a mock trial.. and from where i'm sitting, the mock turtle trial is much more entertaining to them than to me... ;)

July 12, 2011 at 3:32 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

I can't take much more of Brendon. He has to always be right. He thinks he is running the show. Rach needs to kick him to the curb.

July 12, 2011 at 3:33 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

LMFAO Carolyn! I don't get the Franklin trial at all. So.not.amusing.

July 12, 2011 at 3:34 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

ha-ha! Amazing what boredom will do to a person!!!

What is kind of sad though is Brendon berates her so much that she gets nervous & can't talk or think straight!

July 12, 2011 at 3:34 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

FL Girl - He's on my last nerve today. It's her choice, but.. mm.. SO controlling and demeaning.. I just can't.

Toni :) Me neither! and I agree.. but it's a good finger break, cuz I'm sure as hell not transcribing it. ;)

MsFitz :) big time!! in fact, I think i said very close to that in the post. not sure if i kept it though.. i deleted quite a lot of opinion from that sequence... GRR.

July 12, 2011 at 3:41 PM  
Blogger sodapopp said...

bb13 = turtle power !!!

July 12, 2011 at 3:42 PM  
Blogger ocalarob said...

Wow, I finally got through to the comment section.

Hi all, I have been here this week but unable to comment; think links weren't working.

I am tv only this year, Real won't take prepaid cards for some reason.

Congrats on the weight loss Carolyn and good for the new chair.

Seems like a good season so far.

Seems like the same old Brendon but a less annoying Racheal from what I can tell.

Cassi is very beautiful. Shelly grew up where I did. Yea Centerville Ohio.

Good group in house and online. Will comment when I feel the need. Have a great evening.

July 12, 2011 at 3:44 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Whaaaat?? Taking an early break. And I just got here with so much to say. Of course that's never stopped me before. Probably won't stop me today.

The comments are too good to pass up although I disagree with a lot of them. Don't worry Caro, I know you have a delete button and I know you know how to use it.

Today's injections were epic *fail*. I feel worse now than I did before. It's all about hitting just the right spot. I go back 8/12 to try again.

The worst part though is my pharmacy is out of percocet but will have it in tomorrow. That doesn't help right now. I refuse to take the script to Walgreen's. I've moved everything to our local apothecary because Da Big W has always had such lousy service. At least I think I know where I can get one for now and give it back tomorrow.

So should I look at the feeds? I'd rather just look at the Front Page and comments. I'm still liking some of the HG's and for the most part the list is staying the same although some are falling in my likability list. (and lickability list too.)

:o)

July 12, 2011 at 3:44 PM  
Blogger patti said...

I love the explanation of whag! Made me LOL!!!!

Where are these chat rooms?

July 12, 2011 at 3:47 PM  
Blogger Merry said...

Hey Everyone!! :)

Been waiting all day to get home from the office so I could play with you guys! How is everybody?

July 12, 2011 at 3:50 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

HAHA!

Michigan Man said...
Since I was there at the beginning of the whag nation I'll try to explain.

It all started Sun. night after the show. Myself, Genie, Michelle, Gaytor and few others were in one of the BBDish viewing party rooms. Everything was fine, all having a good time, until the gaytor went spastic.


I was about to say I must not have been there but my repeating thingy makes me know I was. I even left, came back, saw myself still doing it that time, then had to reboot completely to get it to stop. I'm a bit buggy. I'd scratch my hard-drive but things get messy when I do that too much.

:o)

July 12, 2011 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger patti said...

Anyone know why Rachel's wearing a hoochie dress? Is tonight Prom?

July 12, 2011 at 3:52 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

My grandson is not BB friendly. He needs more training! lol


Brendon has turned into white noise for me. Kalia's plan is going to backfire I think.

July 12, 2011 at 3:54 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Michigan(my)Man) said " I want to get off" and I missed that golden opportunity? That's it! I'm getting a new computer! He won't get away with saying that in front of me again. :-p~

:o)

July 12, 2011 at 3:55 PM  
Blogger Divr said...

Good evening all...Late starter today. Totally agree on Brendon which I think has been obvious by some of my previous posts. I now turnoff the feed when Brendon comes on as well as Keith. He is such a sorry example for the male image.

I fear next week if J/J win the HOH and he tries to be as dominant with his wants as to who gets voted out Jeff is one who will tell him how the cookie crumbles. J/J have respected Rachels HOH this week and they deserve the same if/when they win HOH.

He needs to be aware of where the power actually sits among the vets. Jordan has won. Dani won $50K. Rachel won many comps, and Brendon?????

Best thing that could happen to Rachel is to have Brendon evicted and her team with Dani and end up F2

July 12, 2011 at 4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello everyone..

July 12, 2011 at 4:33 PM  
Anonymous diedra said...

hello big brother family...i'm kinda new to this bloggin stuff but i love big brother...

July 12, 2011 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

Hey guys!

Whats the new toy? All I'm seeing in the pic is the cornhole!

And Michigan Man - your posts about the whag night are crackin' me up. I felt like I was reliving it all, hahaha

July 12, 2011 at 4:43 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Muahhhhh! i'm so sorry but i'm such a bad disher since i got the feeds! i should have known better! i am so sorry! I love all of you bunches tho!

July 12, 2011 at 5:17 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

I've missed so much!!!

Hello, Caro and Genie!!!

Hello, everyone!!!

Um, is Porsche's swim top just a wee bit too small or what? I know you straight men are loving it!
:-D

I LOVE Turtle Gate!

July 12, 2011 at 5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok...i was wondering why porshe has to wear the cow costume still???

July 12, 2011 at 7:04 PM  
Blogger Jocalyn said...

Ok Im lost and I think I missed something...who the heck is Franklin!?! Yes I know hes a turtle but was he real or like a stuffed animal?

July 12, 2011 at 7:49 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

No more Jeff love from me. His homophobia shined through big time. And then he made it worse by trying to get others to say they actually agree but are just being too PC for TV.

One of my best (at being one) teachers happened to be gay. It certainly had nothing to do with my own sexual orientation. He just cared so much about his profession he made sure his students understood, not just memorized for tests.

I'm ready to give Jordan a Goldlen Key and send Schroeder out the door. He's no longer even eye candy for me. There. I said it.

:o|

July 13, 2011 at 3:44 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I'm missing everyone. Love the idea of chat rooms but I love our comments sections and the Blog more.

Every time I've gone into a BBDish Superpass Chat Room tonight, it's full of people I've never seen or recognize.... But I guess 3 rooms full of 50 chatters and a handful of smaller BBDish rooms tells the tale.

:o|

July 13, 2011 at 3:47 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Wakey Wakey Caro. Only two still up, Lawon and Porsche. Everyone else has settled in so you can do the TOR.

I'm outta here, I think. I might be back.

:o)

July 13, 2011 at 3:50 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Lovely footage of Brendon picking his nose on Feed 3 right now. While Rachel sleeps on feed 4... Just Sayin'.

:o)

July 13, 2011 at 3:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below