;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, July 10, 2011

BB13: 1st PoV Ceremony Results and Aftermath

Good Afternoon BB Dishers!

At 11: 32 am BBT, the live feeds went to trivia. The PoV Ceremony is under way. We will be right here with the results and the ensuing aftermath. For a look into the morning's Pre-PoV Ceremony HoH Discussions please refer to my post Morning Meetings...

Carolyn here! Hopping in to this post with thundering applause for GenieSea's morning coverage! Wow! They sure can talk up a storm of game! So.. we wait.. will we have a change up, or will the nominations stay the same? And if they stay the same, will all of Keith's manic gaming before the PoV Ceremony seem like merely a prelude to self-destruction? We'll have to wait and see...

12:34pm BBT - Feeds are back! We have a happy Dominic, happy Kalia... C'mon BB, show me the memory wall! Perhaps there's no need. Neither Keith nor Porsche are looking very happy at all. I'm thinking the noms stayed the same.

Yup! Noms stayed the same.

Keith: Listen. However this turns out, you'll get the golden key...
Porsche: You're not gonna go for it? We've got almost a week to go.

Keith: Listen, this is my thing. With all that aside, this is a game.
Porsche: That's why I'm nervous the next 4 days, because this is a game, and you're gonna do whatever you can to stay.
Keith: When I'm campaigning, I'm gonna say why I think they should keep me, but I'm not gonna put you down.
Porsche: I definitely feel like I got distracted by you being here and us being a duo. I still feel like you were doing it just as a game.. and I'm not gonna be surprised if you say more.
Keith: I'm not gonna say anything... I'm gonna campaign, just like you should campaign. Only thing is, you need to..
Porsche: That's why I feel like I don't even need to campaign that much against you.
Keith: I'm not gonna go hard. I'm just gonna be like, this is what I think, and this is what I think..

Porsche: You had me fooled on so many levels in just one week. You're obviously a good manipulator.
Keith: That has nothing to do with anything.
Porsche: I'm just gonna keep on being myself, and if they wanna keep me, they will.
Keith: If I could do it again, I would've totally played it differently. I think we should've made a deal with them in the beginning.. after the 1st hoh.. got in with them.. I trusted the wrong people. I just recently found out that Dominic and Cassi made a deal with them
Porsche: That's weird, cuz they were your alliance.
Keith: They did a 1 or 2 week deal with Brendon and Rachel.. and I called him out on it yesterday. It took me a while to figure things out, but I finally did...

The question is, will Keith be able to do anything to save himself in the next 72 to 96 hours... or will Porsche do something to get herself evicted in his place?

***Note to self: Get some nice workout caps of Keith over the next couple days. There may not be another chance.


1:00pm BBT -

The backyard just opened! Get ready for an afternoon of Big Brother Sunbathing Beauties on the Live Feeds! Who will Perv Cam be loving on today?

CUT TO:
1:03pm BBT
Backyard
Keith & Shelly & Adam
Cameras 1 & 2

Shelly's giving Keith a pep-talk.

Keith: My real job.. I'm a regional HR Mgr.. I do hiring, firing, resources, recruiting.. and I didn't want to say that... I am a youth minister.. and I do have a twin brother. I wish I wouldve cam e in different. Everyone's so nice to each other, maybe it wouldn't have hurt me.
Shelly: Maybe this is your time to shine. Don't give up. If you really, truly want to play, it's not like you to sit on the sidelines. Take the same time you take with your body with your mind and your personality with these people. Which is more important to you? Your body or your mind?
Keith: My mind.

Shelly continues her body/mind pep talk... then..

Shelly: I think if you just sit back and don't do anything, then people will think you're done with it. Maybe you come clean and say, this is my real job, this is the real me, and give them a few days to get to know you. If you do really wanna stay and compete, fight for it. Would you have a job if you were a quitter? Would you hire a quitter?
Keith: Absolutely not.
Shelly: You have to look at yourself that way. It goes against everything you are. You're letting one person's tirade on you, for her being emotionally hurt, effect you.
Keith: But she keeps putting it in my face.
Shelly: But you still can't let it get to you. Would you let a person like that get in your head in the real world?
Keith: No.

Shelly goes inside. Adam remains, smoking his cigarette and picking up the pep talk where Shelly left off. Adam's advising Keith to really give it some thought over the next couple days and to decide if he wants to be here or not... then act upon it. Adam's emphasizing thought over emotion... Keith's mm hmm'ing.

1:17pm BBT
Inside on Cameras 3 and 4, the Bikini Brigade is readying themselves for the afternoon...

1:20pm BBT
Cameras 3/4
Bathroom
Dani, Brendon, Jeff

Everyone's trying to understand how the Golden Key works. Dani explains: There are 13 people in the house. There are 4 Golden Keys. Everyone who holds a Golden Key is guaranteed to make the final 9, which means... the jury.

***I've summarized instead of transcribing because this conversation is very "Who's on 1st? What's on 2nd." My head is spinning. Better you should watch it on flashback.

1:35pm BBT
Cameras 3/4
Rachel, Dani, Jeff, Brendon...

They decide to call Adam in to help them pick a name for their alliance... more as a way to pull him in and flatter him to pieces than anything else. Adam's suggestions fall flat, The Dancing Queens, Snickerdoodles... but the hook is in, and Adam will be working on it til he strikes gold.






Permalink







19 Comments:

Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Excellent TOR as always Carolyn. Genie thank you for the fab Morning Report. Now I am all caught up.

July 10, 2011 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Meredith S said...

Hi Carolyn!!!
I hope this season gets better,,Steve's and my mind was going numb last night when Brendon was going on and on.....

July 10, 2011 at 12:15 PM  
Blogger sodapopp said...

Instead of trivia I'd rather see highlights of previous seasons...that would be more entertaining IMO.

July 10, 2011 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

Test .... test ... lol

Sorry, I haven't been on in over a year. Busy with work, hope to catch up on the first week I've missed.

July 10, 2011 at 12:39 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Everyone!! As you've probably noticed, the comment section has been extremely glitchy.. on your end and on ours. It has "Error 503" -itis.

In lieu of you driving yourself batty trying to get a comment through, until we can get this resolved, please comment on our facebook page ~or~

Better yet, please join in one of the chats I've created for us on the feeds.

So far, there's "BBDish" "BBDishToo" and "BBDishLove"

..and I'll be creating even more. I'm open to suggestions for names! :0)

July 10, 2011 12:34 PM

July 10, 2011 at 12:58 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Michelle! :) Thank you!

Hi Meredith! :) Really?? From my end, this season has started off amazing! gogogogogogoooo!

Hi David! :) duly noted.

Hi Shamrock! :) It worked! Welcome back!! :)

July 10, 2011 at 12:59 PM  
Blogger Marie-Andree said...

With all this excitement I almost forgot that the show is tonight. As usual I'm interested to see how they edit it. I always have to convince my TV only friends that they are not seeing what really happens.

July 10, 2011 at 1:05 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Marie-Andree! :) hehe! You're not alone.. I always space out about the Sunday show!

July 10, 2011 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger sodapopp said...

Its always weird in a way the 2nd episode....so much has happened in real time episode 1 feels like a hanger on from last sason! LOL

July 10, 2011 at 1:12 PM  
Blogger Rod and Kathy said...

Probably a dumb question, but I don't know the answer. How do I get to the chat rooms?

July 10, 2011 at 1:23 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Frick ... just typed a bunch of stuff and closed the tab ... don't know what I hit, but oh well.

Here goes again:

Sunday, POV comp, if HOH wasnt completed on Thursday, that will be shown, and HOH reveal.

Wednedsay, POV ceremony, stuff we don't get to see on LF

Thursday, Chenbot with live eviction and the start of the HOH comp (maybe even the end)

Sunday and Wednesday are 8 EST? Thursday is 9 EST?

Love you Caro!

July 10, 2011 at 1:31 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Not a dumb question at all! :)

When you log into the live feeds, click on Find a Live Feeds Chat Room. You'll see a list of Rooms. Pick one! :)

If you don't have the feeds yet, you can always take advantage of the 3 day free trial and check em out. :) You'll love em! :)

July 10, 2011 at 1:32 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Hey peeps!


Back from my nice little get away to my Mommies - feels good to be home but i'm soooo behind in everything.


Hope this season is going to be good and looking forward to catching up with everyone!

July 10, 2011 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Adam Doesn't appear to be a great social player. He doesn't appear to be a physical comp threat. But his one strength is he's not dumb and he knows the game. brenchel are stupid if they think he's just gonna blindly follow orders

July 10, 2011 at 1:53 PM  
Blogger DisneyMom said...

I love these updates! :) I can't afford the feeds, so I rely on this blog. I am so addicted to this show.

http://beautybrite.com

July 10, 2011 at 1:56 PM  
Blogger Scotty "K" said...

Happy Sunday people... Looking forward to the show tonight.. Question for my BB speculators out there..

Will there actually be a House-guest departure this week with Dick's leaving/being asked to leave?

Thanx

July 10, 2011 at 2:05 PM  
Blogger Dani Garza said...

I just hope this comment thingamajig is working for the live episode tonight! It's rare that I get to watch and type simultaneously since I'm usually watching at the gym -- so I want the full experience of chatting with ya'll while I can! :)

July 10, 2011 at 2:53 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst!! :0)

Come join us in the Sunday Show Viewing Party!

July 10, 2011 at 4:54 PM  
Blogger Meredith S said...

hahahahaha,,You know Me Carolyn,,Every season I don't like anyone until the 4th week..
But I really don't care for the 3 past season players coming back..Just don't think it's fair to the other House Guests,,But that's just me..

July 10, 2011 at 7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below