;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, August 5, 2011

BB13: Friday Wake-Up, Aug 5

Good Morning BB Dishers!

It's a new game this week and the live feeds will be sizzling all day!

Kalia's continuing impressive performance in the competitions has proven, once and for all, that the girl is in the BB game to win; but with Daniele stealthily in her ear, will Kalia show that she has her own game plan today or will she adopt Daniele's?

Rachel is Daniele's #1 target now and she will do everything in her power to make this happen. Jeff is also on the radar for eviction, so these two will, no doubt, be up on the block before the end of the day. No shocker there.

What is new and beautiful to behold is Rachel's transformation in a matter of hours. As Carolyn has coined her, Rachel 2.0 has risen from yesterday's disastrous flames. This won't deter her nomination, however, as Daniele is hell bent on Rachel's removal from the game. Nothing personal...

Meanwhile, Shelly and Porsche have boarded on the train that's speeding steadily toward Rachel who's been tied firmly to the tracks.

For a thoroughly detailed overview of last night's events, including the HoH Reveal, Carolyn's impressive Overnight Report is a must read!

As of 8:16 AM BBT, Shelly is up. Nothing new there. She's down one morning coffee "buddy". The house is on lock down. She's restlessly moved from the kitchen to the Purple room to the eviction chair. Could this be an omen?  :)

9:10 AM BBT, Porsche gets up to use the washroom. Shelly greets her with, "What's up buttercup?" Porsche mumbles. She goes to exchange her batteries and goes back to bed after telling Adam the time.

9:14 AM BBT, Lawon is up. He passes through to the bathroom, greets Shelly with, "Morning mama!". He goes back to bed.

9:20 AM BBT
Wakey wakey, house guests! It's time to wear my fingers to the bone! :)

9:29
Lights ON!
  • Kalia and Shelly are the only ones moving around.
  • Everyone else is asleep.
  • Kalia gets her batteries and on her way back to HoH, she tells Shelly she wants to talk to her alone today. Kalia goes back to bed. She goes through the spy screen and settles in.
  • Jeff has returned to the Asylum room to snuggle with Jordan.
  • Shelly hangs out alone in the Purple room, massaging her shoulders.
  • Rachel is up, gets breakfast and joins Shelly in the Purple room. She cheerily greets Shelly and tells her about a bad dream she had. Talk turns to food. (F 1 and 2)
  • They speculate about the upcoming Have/Have Not competition. Talk turns to the missing things and what it could mean about the future competitions. Rachel says that it's no use trying to predict what they might do. Shelly compliments her on her knowledge of the game. 
  • Shelly mentions that some people think that Brendon took the chess pieces. Rachel laughs and says that some people think way too much into the game.
9:40 AM BBT


Rachel: Did they say what they're gonna do?
Shelly: Not a word... She is trying to make people trying to guess what she's gonna do... She likes the excitement... Last night she was gonna pray on it...
Rachel: I'm gonna be nominated but that's fine. I have the veto or I will probably come back.
Shelly: They will definitely put people up from our side.
Rachel: You're probably mad you didn't win.
Shelly: Mad? I was tasting it... I will probably go up too...
Rachel: It's weird... her target was Jeff...
Shelly: Jeff and Jordan won't go up... she (Kalia) said so last night because they were nice to her the first two weeks... She knows people were gunning for her... (*Which is it, Shelly? Did Kalia say what she wants to do or she didn't?)
Rachel: We weren't necessarily for her... it was more Daniele... and she's with her...


Talk turns to Lawon. Shelly tells her that Lawon volunteered to go up as a pawn.

Rachel: Really???
Shelly: He says people call him a floater, then he can play for PoV and show them.... It's weird, they couldn't stand each other in the beginning. (Kalia and Lawon)
Rachel: It could have been a ploy... We don't know... If she would do that (nominate Lawon)t it would be amazing...
Shelly: She's proven herself in competitions.
Rachel: Mhm! I told her last night....
  • They speculate a bit more and Shelly asks what Brendon might be doing now. Rachel goes into the eviction routine and we get evicted to get some fresh air and palm trees.
  • When the feeds come back, Rachel is talking about her dog and how Brendon wants to adopt him. She goes on to talk about people who haven't signed releases. Venice beach on the feeds....
  • Rachel wonders if Lawon would be up against her on the block, would she go home? Shelly says, no, she has the votes. (Shelly is saying what needs to be said, but how much of it is the truth?) She goes to get more diet coke. but decides to go back to bed.
  • Leaving Rachel in deep thought. 
  • She gets up after a bit to wash her dishes.
  • Everyone else is in Snoozeville it seems.
  • Rachel goes back to the Purple room to read the Bible.
  • 10:07 AM BBT... All quiet in the BB house.
  • Soon after, Rachel goes back to bed.
  • 10:19 AM BBT.... Umm BB you're not doing a great job waking them up!
  • 11:00 PM BBT... Palm trees come on briefly.  BB has probably had enough of them sleeping. When the feeds come back some people are stirring but not many...
  • Rachel gets up and makes her bed. 
  • Jeff is called to DR.
  • Adam stirs and moans.
  • Daniele comes out and Adam jokes, "Wow Jeff you look just like Daniele."
  • Jeff comes out and lets out a fart.
  • Adam is up and ready to make bacon.
  • Jeff is called to the DR again. Jeff says "Yeah!" from the kitchen.
  • All feeds go to Adam in the kitchen.
  • Rachel goes to the bathroom.
  • Jordan comes to the kitchen and says "Hey Cruddy!" then sings "Good Morning!" She says somethign about making a wish. Adam jokes about it with her and she goes to the bathroom.
  • Porsche comes to the kitchen. They chit chat.
  • All feeds to the bathroom where Rachel, Shelly and Jordan are getting ready. They comment on how quiet it is in the house. Jordan is using spray-on shampoo. Shelly and Rachel are doing their make-up.
  • Jordan goes to make herself some real food for breakfast while Adam baconates.
  • Talk turns to the upcoming competition. Adam says that they have time until they call Kalia to the DR and "She will come out and say who wants to play in a Have/Have Not competition? Or who wants to play in a Luxury comp? Or who wants to go F yourselves?" (lmao!)
  • Daniele joins the kitchen crew and Adam tells her Kalia was looking for her.
  • Enter Kalia.
  • Daniel "literally" asks Adam if he makes bacon every day.
  • Daniels makes herself a bowl of cereal. 
  • Jordan has left the kitchen.
  • Jeff passes through to the bathroom.
  • All feeds stay with Adam and Daniele.
  • Kalia grabs some breakfast.
  • Kalia and Daniele talk about production and we welcome a stroll outside...
11:32 AM BBT
All feeds on Daniele and Kalia in HoH. They are chatting for now.


Kalia: I told Shelly I wanted to talk alone because there are things that are bothering me about her.. there are some things I want to talk to her about. (it's hard to transcribe because she's talking quickly and with her mouth full.)
Daniele: Like what?
Kalia: I wanted to ask her if she was really going to talk about Dominic.
Daniele: Oh she told Porsche to tell them (Daniele etc) what they want to hear. So keep that in mind.

Talk turns to Lawon and that his stupid remark about getting put up.

Kalia: Anyway ... Porsch... who knows what she's up to... I want to talk to her today... Her feelings are hurt...


Daniele: She will play of her feelings and forever...
Kalia: I told her we will be friends no matter what happens...  Adam came up last night,,, He gave me some spiel... That's what I dreamt about... He gave me the same speech... blah blah blah... I told him I went out of my way to connect with him better and I told him I trust Daniele's opinion and I want to trust him.... I have no problem with floater strategy... but I told him he had to make a decision eventually...
Daniele: I talked to him too.... His whole thing is... obviously he is scared to make a big move... If we make one more big move... He's scared about the numbers... I told him I like you.. but I dont' want to push someone in the game and then get screwed... I think Adam and I have an understanding and I don't think it's a deal...

Daniele asks if Kalia talked to Jeff and Jordan. Kalia says they haven't even made an attempt. Daniele says they will. Kalia tells Daniele about what she and Rachel talked about last night.

11:42 AM BBT
The Elf Shun Ceremony begins...


Adam: As you all know I have been an elf for the past week... But the time has come for me to shun this elf costume but first I would like you all to say what you liked about the elf.

Jeff: I liked that Adam was no longer here and the elf took over... That's mean... I liked that you can say anything to the elf and Adam didn't take it personally.
Rachel: I like that I got a strip dance from the elf...
Daniele: My favorite part was the Cruddy...
Kalia: My favorite part was the Cruddy pop-ups in the HoH cameras.
Porsche: My favorite part of the elf was cruddy... the cigarette smoking, beer drinking..
Shelly: I liked the way you embraced it.
Jordan: Umm... Lets's see what I liked... I liked Cruddy. I wish you would stay Cruddy (laughter) I liked the animal game you played with us.
Lawon: I liked the fact that the elf did elfify... the bell.


Adam: As much as I enjoyed it this week... It's time to go back to Adam... But for now...

11:49 AM BBT


Porsche takes the opportunity to tell Shell her version about her conversation with Rachel. It turns to a brief  Rachel bashing session.

11:52 AM BBT


  • Daniele and Kalia reconvene to the HoH and they continue the how much "they" suck session. Porsche comes in to dish against Rachel.  Porsche is making fun of Rachel's voice and puts emphasis on every little thing Rachel said.
  • An extended Rachel bash session ensues.
Kalia: You (Porsche) know you're in a big position. You know there are people you cannot trust but you still have the net...
Porsche: Really?
Daniele: They will use you.
Kalia: I mean they will use you.


Talk turns to periods. The Kalia asks if she had to pick, would Porsche mind if she picked her to go on slop. Porsche says she will mind. Kalia says that she is thinking to put people who haven't been on slop except Daniele/ Kalia adds that if she puts Porsche on slop it won't look like she has an alliance with them. Yet, she will put Rachel on slop...

Kalia: What I want most, whether I stay or go, is the newbies to rise up...

The three agree that Brendon was the brains of the vets and now they are lost without them.

Kalia: I have a pretty good idea who's a direct threat or not...
Porsche: Let me know if I'm up for a backdoor...
Kalia; Why would I backdoor you? I like you... I'm nervous to talk to people, to nominate them, they will things that it's personal...

12:09 PM BBT


Rachel comes up. Awkward all around. She asks how they're doing. Kalia says that they are talking about the upcoming competition. Kalia asks her if she wants to talk... Rachel says, no, just visiting. Kalia tells her to sit. Rachel sits on the chair quietly. Kalia is doing all the talking. Rachel asks Kalia about her mom and Daniele leaves.

12:13 PM BBT
Trivia...
Have/Have Not competition under way!






Permalink







39 Comments:

Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Good morning Genie,
Good morning Dishers,
Let's get this party started. I think the noms are a foregone conclusion, so on with the game.

August 5, 2011 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Good Morning oh Genie of the Sea!!!

Okay, so we believe Rachel and Jeff will go on the block, does anyone think differently??

Where does Adam stand? I am now confused ... it really doesn't take much to confuse me!!!

They are still talking about the missing stuff ... wonder if they will ever figure out it was Dani and Kalia ... probably not ...


Okay, will be here for another hour or so ... then off to my surprise ...

Wonder what the comp will be today???

August 5, 2011 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger Meredith S said...

Morning Dishers,,,,,,
I would love to see Cassi come back to to annoy Rachel or Porscha..Porscha will loose her game( whatever that is) It Rachel for some reason stays..

August 5, 2011 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Hey Miss! :)

Morning Steph! :)

Morning Meredith! :)

August 5, 2011 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

morning all, dishers,genie,carloyn gaytor an all the rest of the dishers

I am mad kalia won but this week will go by an maybe just maybe Rachel will win pov.

i hope if Rachel win spov they don't
put jeff an jo up

i hope its a floater an jeff or something idk

see uyou all around gona be slow im gona work on my story im writing

August 5, 2011 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

I hope that the God I prayed to last night to keep J/J safe this week is the one Kaila spoke to in HOH last night! ;)

August 5, 2011 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger bigred said...

Good morning all!

Where did Dani and Kalia put all the "stuff" that is missing?

August 5, 2011 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Tiffany! :)

Morning Susan! :)

Morning BigRed! :) I have no clue...

August 5, 2011 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger _Claire_ said...

Been lurking so far this season, but wanted to thank the dish gals for their efforts again and of course to check on sweet gatorpie :-)
I was not a fan of putting these 3 couples together in the same house and money wise it was brenchel who won nothing except stipend.The other 2 duos got cash in some form.So even though "dashin'dani is back Id rather see a newbie win over the other vets.Hopefully someone will get lucky and get DD out.....not many will agree with me but 'dems da breaks :-)

August 5, 2011 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Claire! :) Welcome to the comments! All opinions are welcome here, and you can root for anyone you like! :)

August 5, 2011 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

morning everyone

HoH Reveal was revealing.. It actually reaffirmed my dislike of Kalia. The Self-Righteous are the least righteous. Especially in my book
You think God helps people win HOH? I'm sure he has better things to do, like make kittens and aim lightening bolts at trees,or watch grass grow

August 5, 2011 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Johnny! LMFAO :)

August 5, 2011 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

To echo johnny5,

I have taught my son that their is a difference between righteous and self-righteous. I hope he knows the difference. Kalia does not.

August 5, 2011 at 11:16 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Hey Miss.

Thanks! The difference is they are opposites. But I gotta disappear for a few hours. I hope everyone enjoys Kalia and her HOH meetings today. Genie and caro drew straws to see who got to cover that I'm sure!

August 5, 2011 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Oh, wow, look at my typo.

That should be there; not their.

August 5, 2011 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Good afternoon dishers, especially caro and genie.... Just wondering how come gaytor gets all the love! (me included!). :)

August 5, 2011 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Johnny - I clearly lost! LOL!

Morning Lauren! :) We distribute our love equally! :) But GaYToR is the one and only ;)

August 5, 2011 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger PamelaD said...

Just wanted to say that I've been chatting with you guys over at Super Pass and having a lot of fun. My regular crowd has sort of dissipated and spread out and since I've always been addicted to reading her and on facebook, i join you guys in chat. I actually found a few old pals and met new ones and although we got a little emotional about our faves and least faves it was a great time and I SOFA KING love ya'll!

August 5, 2011 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger ChristyinAL said...

Good morning Genie and dishers!

I am so tired of even hearing about floaters. Apparently everyone has a different definition for it anyway! My definition is this: Someone who does not choose a side and "floats" wherever the power is. If you define a floater as someone who never wins comps, Dr. Will could be considered a floater. Obviously, he wasn't. Everyone knew who he was with and he never pretended otherwise. He also played a great social game. Enough of that.

Dani is completely running the show right now. Kalia is going to do whatever she suggests. Should be an interesting week!

August 5, 2011 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Hello Ms. Genie!

johnny5- those lightning blots from above, those are scarry! I've had to dodge them all my adult life!

August 5, 2011 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Mornin' Y'all!

I am enjoying the change up in HOH. Not saying I'm a huge fan of Kalia's but it's sure nice to NOT see Brenchel up there slothing around!

Still not sure who I'd like to see brought back. The devil in me kinda wants to vote for Brendon in hopes that Rachel will be voted out and they have to compete against eachother to get back in. Could be an interesting match up! Or it could be like watching my dog roll over for a treat! I guess it's a crap shoot really! HAHAH!

TGIF everybody! :)

August 5, 2011 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger NikkiP44 said...

As always - thanks to Carolyn and Genie. What a fast and furious season!

After much thought, I voted for Cassi. I did not want a Brenchel in the house and I do not think that either Keith or Dominic could win any contest.

If anyone is in the miracle business, I am looking for one for my friend Pam.

August 5, 2011 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger HanHaysMom said...

I really dislike the condescending looks from Kalia & Dani as everyone tells what they liked/disliked about Cruddy the clown. The look Kalia gave Jordan was ugly & rude. Karma is a witch Kalia!!

August 5, 2011 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Gaytor gets special love..... And a shout out to him.... I go to jazz fest every year... This time I want to see YOU perform!

August 5, 2011 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger Laury @ The Fitness Dish said...

Hey There, Carolyn and all!!

Again, thank you so much for all your hard work...you ROCK!

I am excited to see nominations! I am happy Kalia won and proved herself to the house as a competitor!

I am interested to see who America will vote back into the house (the opportunity I mean). Are you going to post a poll? The ones on here are usually who wins! I am all about Cassi!!!!!

<3

August 5, 2011 at 11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even though I have never been a fan of Rachel's - Porche completely abandoning her friendship and shunning her because she's no longer in power makes me COMPLETELY dislike Porche EVEN more.

I know it's a game and Porche's best move would probably be to distance herself from Rachel - but she's going about it in a catty, mean spirited way. She's completely nasty behind her back when last week and the weeks before, they were best friends. If I were Rachel, I'd be personally hurt by that.

Big Brother is a lot like High School. One minute your cool and the next your not. One minute you have friends, the next minute they all hate you because your boyfriend broke up with you.

August 5, 2011 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Dani won't let Kalia out of her site. Dani is talking bad about everyone. Just because someone gives a certian looks, Dani has to make a comment about it. I don't like Dani one bit. Never did.

August 5, 2011 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning SofaKing! :) Welcome to BB Dish comments! :)

Morning Christy! :)

Morning Susan! :)

Morning Stacey! :)

Morning Nikki! :)

Morning HanHaysMom! :)

Morning Laury! :)

Morning Lorsby! :)

Morning FL_Girl! :)

August 5, 2011 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger ~Wyycked Jules~ said...

Good Afternoon everyone.
Hi ya Genie and Carolyn!

Dani's playing a very poor game right now. Playing hawk is never good, and is reminding me of what I disliked the most about Brendon. Seriously, she needs to back off and give Kalia some room. She is overplaying as she has done the past couple of weeks, which has not served her well at all.

Porche is actually playing pretty well right now.

Shelly is certainly tipping her hand way too much. she needs to settle down and chill.

If Kalia puts up Jeff and Rach, Jeff wins POV, who would be the renom? Hopefully Dani's scheme would blow up and Kalia would be furious and plow Dani up against Rach, oh what a perfect world! LOL

Hey a girl can dream!

August 5, 2011 at 12:10 PM  
Blogger ChristyinAL said...

@Lorsby

I agree completely! Porshe was Rachel's friend until she lost power in the house. I have no doubt she voted last night to keep Brendon because she was afraid Rachel might win HOH. Now that Kalia has won, she is suddenly buddies with her and Dani. I don't care for Porshe at all right now.

August 5, 2011 at 12:11 PM  
Anonymous Thomas said...

Hello once again Genie and Caro!!!

Let me try and be respectful and mature with my quick comments:

Kalia - Pfffttt!!!!!!

Dani - Pfffffttttttt!!!!!!

Oh well, I tried!

August 5, 2011 at 12:15 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Morning Genie, Morning Dishers

I know it is not really morning even on BBTime but I am just drinking my morning coffee so morning it is.

Rachel 2.0 is sorta scary and not saying that in an unkind way. Her whole affect is so changed and seems unnatural as if altered by medication. Her face and body posture just project intense pain and more than just missing Brendon. So wonder if it is really healthy for her to still be in this game.

Jordon is proving to be such a good friend and lifesaver, hope Rachel, once distanced from the game, can appreciate it. I remember when Cassie n Rachel got into it, Jordan tried to help Rachel understand and it was twisted by Rachel in her usual fashion of being the victim.

This week for the first time I am having a difficult deciding who I would like to be put up for eviction. A week ago I would have said Rachel, now, not so sure.

August 5, 2011 at 12:16 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Notice how Dani told Kalia that everyone was after her last week, thats because Dani had a one week deal with everyone. Come on Kalia think, Dani is using you just like she uses everyone. If Dom comes back in, Kalia will just be another HG to Dani. And them talking about Dom all the time like he was so darn wonderful.
I hope if Rach has to face Dom that she takes him out--Dani will be furious.

August 5, 2011 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Lorsby- thank you so much for reminding me of the horrors of high school! But you are correct!

Give me a B...B, give me an i...I, wait I wasn't a cheerleader, that was that chick that stole my boyfriend! I think her name was Porscha..........

August 5, 2011 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Jules! :)

Hiya Thomas! :)

Hiya Barbara! :)

Everyone! NEW TOP POST!

To Have or Have Not

August 5, 2011 at 12:24 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

What beef does Porsche have with Jeff. She is always throwing him under the bus.

August 5, 2011 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger HeyLady said...

Hi - I've been reading here since the beginning - but haven't posted till now. Can I play?

I don't understand why Jordan isn't meeting with Kalia.

I'm proud of Jordan for giving Rachael some support right now, but she is really turning her back on some of her other relationships.

Am I missing something?

August 5, 2011 at 1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry but I can't stand to listen to Daniele and Kalia any more.

August 5, 2011 at 1:07 PM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Hi all ya'll dishers... Is anyone but me having trouble voting on cbs.com? Everytime I try to hit submit vote the silly bar moves. If everyone else is able to vote, please tell me how to do it. I've clicked the Dom box and have put in the stupid magic word and still geet the moving submit button.

August 5, 2011 at 4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below