;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB lovers! Happy Thursday & Happy Live Show Day! Tonight on the live feeds, the game starts All. Over. Again! Will you be in the know?

Yesterday afternoon, all hell broke loose on the feeds after Dani told Shelly that she'd done a shout out to her family, which made Shelly cry, missing them.. Rachel called foul, saying Dani had to be lying because BB doesn't allow shout-outs on behalf of other HGs. Rachel marched up to HoH and confronted Dani in very harsh tones for straight out lying and using her position as HoH to manipulate Shelly's emotions. Dani countered, and a smackdown was born..

They then took it downstairs to share with the rest of the HGs, and it completely took over. If you missed it, you really must go check it out in the flashback section of the live feeds. Feed 1 at 3:51 pm BBT. This also led to a HUGE meltdown in the hammock for Rachel at 5:30pm BBT on Feed 1.

As I look in on the HGs at 3am BBT, Dani and Kalia are on feeds 1 & 2 hiding things around the house, in an effort to mess people up for tonight's HoH competition. On feeds 3 & 4, the Candy Room crew is playing 20 Questions, celebrity version. Enjoy. :0)

Sipping on my 1st cup of coffee and looking around eBay for a "lovely parting gift" for Brendon, I'm coming up empty... Ah well. But this top of the line NEW Motorola XOOM Android Tablet at 27% off sure looks nice... For me!

OK.. step away from the eBay, Carolyn! Time to make the donuts.. errrr, write the overnight report. Please refresh this post at 5:30am BBT for the 1st sections. At 3:26am, on F2, Jeff just said, "Is that the name of your vibrator? The eliminator?"

Jeff, stop distracting me!

OK.. Since yesterday was so incredibly intense and exhausting, TOR's starting a bit earlier in the evening than usual, so we make sure to get a full picture of what's going on and who's with who right now... cuz I know plenty of you must've crashed early!

9:59pm BBT
Feed 3
Kitchen Area
Jordan, Lawon & Porsche

Jordan and Lawon have just enjoyed some slop chips prepared by Porsche. Have Not food restriction ends at midnight. Jordan feels badly for Rachel.

Jordan: I was telling Jeff n them, I do kinda feel bad for Rachel. She's so upset.

This brings no response from either Porsche or Lawon. And feed 3 flips to join Jeff, Adam and Shelly for an unnamed alliance meeting about their plans for the coming HoH, targets and the game... Since they're unnamed, I hereby dub them The Smokers Alliance.

10:00pm BBT
Feed 3
Jeff, Shelly and Adam

They are speaking quietly, because Brendon and Rachel are still in the Hammock, with him trying to rebuild her...

Adam: ..like on a personal level. That's the only thing.
Shelly: We trust you. You know he's with them, right?
Adam: I also know that Kalia will want to get rid of him.. but I don't know where they stand now.
Shelly: But she wont put him up.
Adam: No, she wont.
Jeff: Who?
Adam: Kalia. She wont put up Lawon.
Jeff: No, she's putting me up if she gets it.
Adam: Yeah, she'll put you and Rachel up.
Jeff: Yeah.
Adam: But yeah.. but what we were talking about before.. about having to backdoor Daniele..
Jeff: Yeah..
Adam: The only bad thing is, if Daniele plays for Veto, and she's not on the block, then she'll pull Kalia off.

Jeff: She'll what?
Adam: She'll pull Kalia off.. if Daniele wins.
Jeff: Maybe. Maybe not. Cuz she doesn't want to make an enemy.
Adam: Daniele?
Jeff: She's safe.
Adam: ...and if she does, then, no offense, but do we put up Jordan again? As a pawn?
Jeff: Against who?
Adam: Against Lawon.
Jeff: No.
Adam: Put Rachel up? Put up Porsche... I keep forgetting about her.
Jeff: Yeah, Porsche...
Adam:
Shelly: Do you have an issue with her, too?
Adam: Porsche? I don't have an issue with.. oh, putting her up? No.
Shelly: No. ok.
Jeff: Let's win it first. Whaddayou think it's gonna be?
Adam: Q n A.
Jeff: Not QnA. True False.
Adam: True False, A-B, whatever.
Jeff: We did A-B.

Jedi training begins... Comps, Items in the house, etc... How to manipulate the comp in their favor... After a few minutes, Jeff steps away and we get the following exchange between Shelly and Adam.

Adam: If it's majority, as long as the 4 of us always put the 2nd answer, we have half, between the 4 of us. And there's 8 people playin'.
Jeff: (gets up and leaves the area)
Shelly: Ooh.. That's smart.
Adam: Until it's down to the final 2.
Shelly: Yeah, but they wont do that. They hear us. They know.
Adam: (shrugs off the notion) It's strategizing.
Shelly: So are we 2nd every time?
Adam: 2nd every time.
Shelly: Even if it's wrong?
Adam: No, it's gonna be.. If it's majority rules...

Adam explains to her how this works. Then...

Adam: Then, for nominations, if one of us wins, we put up Kalia and Lawon and just say, look, you guys haven't felt the block, you haven't played for veto..
Shelly: Exactly.
Adam: You need to experience the game. And then whatever the vote it, we'll have 3, and HoH is tie break.. No matter who we want, we'd have 3..
Shelly: We should always have the numbers right now.
Adam: Yeah.
Shelly: ..if we stick together. We should always have the numbers.
Adam: Then.. I mean.. Jeff and Jordan will owe us. If we keep Jordan here, because you and I are the deciding votes...
Shelly: Oh, I know..
Adam: So they would owe us.
Shelly: Oh, absolutely. You know we're all in for (final?) four. And then we gotta take them out.

Both Shelly and Adam say they want very much to win HoH this week. Shelly, because "mentally, I need to see my kid," and Adam because it's his 40th birthday, and he really wants to hear from Farrah..and make sure he's not on slop.

This is ongoing. If you'd like to continue with Adam and Shelly's conversation in the flashback section of the live feeds, click the pic of Shelly to get to the log in page, then go to Feed 3 at 10:09pm BBT.


CUT TO:
10:18pm BBT
Feed 1
Dani & Kalia
HoH Room

Kalia: Do you think Jordan and Jeff will still be aligned with Rachel? After Brendon leaves?
To dive into the flashback, click the pic of Dani to get to the Live Feeds

Dani: I don't know... I think maybe not.. But I don't think they're gonna necessarily go after her either. Because they know that she wouldn't go after them.
Kalia: But think of who's left. Who do you think they would put up?
Dani: I don't know. That's why I asked you that today. Genuinely, no clue. (re the HoH comp) She will be super-duper trying, you will be super-duper trying, Lawon, which, eh.. and Adam and Shelly, for sure.
Kalia: You literally have the entire house.. and her.
***mm.. not so much.
Dani: Still makes me nervous though.
Kalia: Of course.
Dani: I'm not too nervous, but I feel like Big Brother's always, what would you like to have happen least.. is gonna happen.

This is ongoing... After a few minutes, Dani gets into the tub to shave her legs, and Lawon joins them...

We're moving forward into the night.

CUT TO:
11:07pmBBT
Feed 3
Bathroom
Jeff & Jordan

Jordan's fed up with Rachel... All "he" and "she" references are Brendon and Rachel.

Click the pic of Jordan to get to the live feeds
log in, and watch this on flashback.


Jordan
: I said earlier I feel bad, but it happened at like 4 or 5 o'clock and you're still...? And I gotta sleep in that room.
Jeff: Babe, here's the thing..
Jordan: Oh! And he told Shelly, he goes, "We gotta talk tonight." Shelly was like, "Listen.." And I guess the reason she's SO upset is because she knows now.
Jeff: Yeah.
Jordan: But I mean...
Jeff: Why the F*ck did he use it on her? Now we have to deal with that? Tomorrow she's not even gonna be playing? What's up?

Jordan: I know.. I walked over there, and I was like, "I just want you to know you're not gonna be by yourself. I'm willing to give you guys time to talk, but I just wanna let you know you're not by yourself," and they're like, Oh Thanks.. and then they came over.. and she's sitting there like this (pouting), and he's like, "She's doing better." Like, really?? I'm like.. You guys are engaged.. You live together. We never see each other.
Jeff: I'm not comparing. Whatever. It is what it is.
Jordan: And then... He said, whatever you've guys heard, we were not throwing you under the bus.. I'm like, yeah.. Shelly wouldn't lie about that. When he said that, Shelly just looked at me and rolled her eyes.

And we're moving forward into the night...

CUT TO:
11:14pm BBT
Feed 3

Shelly's sneaking across the yard to eaves drop on Brendon and Rachel who are in the hammock talking about other HGs.

Brendon: ...Plan on winning.
Rachel: Exactly.
Brendon:
Rachel:
Brendon: I don't know about school, but I think you're right; she's playing everyone in the house.

Rachel: 100% she's playing everyone in the house. And if she makes it to final 2, that'll be her line - I was playing you guys the entire summer. I was up in the HoH room doing this and doing that, and you all thought I was telling everyone, and I was manipulating and blablabla...
Brendon: mm hmm. Yeah. At this point, I really don't trust anybody in the house.



Brendon: If Shelly is so focused on winning it... Jeff? He's so focused on winning half a million dollars that he'll do anything to win it.
Rachel: And the problem with Jeff, I've told you over and over, is that he just doesn't respect me...
Brendon: He just wants the money.
Rachel: That's true. So... He doesn't respect me as a game player..
Brendon: Look at when that fight happened with Daniele. He was rippin' into her.
Rachel: I know.
Brendon: He was going off on her forever.. He got all these people afraid of him.

CUT TO:
Feed 1
11:16pm BBT
Dani & Lawon
HoH Bathroom

Dani and Lawon are talking about the Rachel meltdown. They both feel badly for "poor Shelly" getting caught in the middle of the madness...

Dani: ..so angry. Just cuz some people don't know how to be nice.
Lawon: Poor Shelly.
Dani: Poor Shelly is right!
Lawon: She was a mess for a long time. And then the nerve to come out, "Shelly, I'm sorry, Rachel came out there like a horse."

Dani: Oh yeah, Brendon? They're something else. I don't know what...
Lawon: I think they need medication. I aint gonna lie.
Dani: They're all over the place.
Lawon: Somethin' is not wrapped to tight, for real. On either end.
Dani: No kidding. What are we gonna do with them?
Lawon: We gon' get they asses out.
Dani: Oh.. She has to go this week. I'm not even kidding. (pause) I can't wait til you can eat again. You're gonna be so much happier of a person.
Lawon: I'm good, honey. But.. she gonna be a hot mess tomorrow... But I am looking forward to a speech.
Dani: I told ya, he's literally gonna bend me over backwards and rail me. hehe.



CUT TO:
11:18pm BBT
Back to Brendon, Rachel & Shelly...
Feed 3/4

Rachel: I know. It's so bad when someone is scared to not do what you say, because they're scared of your temper...
Brendon: Yeah
This continues... Shelly lays down underneath the hammock and hears everything. In the background we hear the voices of the couch crew, and not a single one of them let on... At 11:19pm BBT, Rachel feels Shelly's presence.

If you'd like to watch the rest in the flashback area of the live feeds, click the pic, go to 11:19pm BBT on feed 3.

Brendon: That was funny.
Rachel: That was not funny. Trying to cheer me up. That's ridiculous. And she just heard everything we said.

Having no idea how long Shelly was there, and with his misplaced trust in her, Brendon blows it off...


And we're moving on.

CUT TO:
11:30pm BBT
Feed 3
Hammock
Brendon & Rachel

Rachel has basically given up on her life in the game, and Brendon's encouraging this behavior.

If you'd like to check it out on flashback, please go to 11:30pm on feed 3. Clicking the pic will get you to the live feed log in page.


CUT TO:
12:04am BBT
Feed 3 & 4
Candy Room
Jordan & Rachel

Jordan's giving Rachel a great pep talk.. If you'd like to hear it, instead of reading it, click the pic to get to the live feed log in page, then go to 12:04am on feed 3 in the flashback area.

Jordan: You would just be puttin' yourself back in the situation you were in last year. Do better than that. You're here to play the game, and y'all wanted to do something different. Stand up and try your best tomorrow. I know you can do it. You're smart. And you're a good competitor. And you just don't need to give up if somethin' happens. And I know you'r egonna be upset, if he does leave... but now you're here to play for both of y'all... and win some stuff.. or even win half a million dollars, so don't get down on yourself and think that it's over, cuz it's not. I know you're upset, but if you're ll sad and mopey tomorrow, you're gonna mess up inthe competition and you're not gonna do good. You gotta try... If any of us get it, you know you're not goin' home.
Rachel: (mumbles something completely inaudible)
Jordan: No!! You're crazy! Why do you think that? I promise you. I swear. You will not. That would be dumb. I don't know why you think that. None of that's my business... You got 6 more weeks. You can do it.
Rachel: Well, hopefully you'll win, so you wont nominate me.
Jordan: Listen, you're not going home next week, so get that outta your head. You're gonna be here lot longer. And tomorrow, you're gonna try. All of us are gonna try. Who knows? You could win HoH again! I know today was a big argument and lots of things were said but just because that happened doesn't mean everyone's against you. Ya know? You can change things around. Each week is different...

***In my incredible grasp of the obvious, I must comment, Jordan's just plain good people!

CUT TO:
12:43am BBT
Feed 1 - Closeups
Feed 2 - Group Shot
Backyard Couch
Adam, Shelly, Jeff, Jordan

They're talking about what the comp is going to be for HoH, then they begin Jedi training, game style.. It's a fun flashback. :)


Adam: The more I think about it, I think it's gonna be which evicted HG said this...
Jeff: I think it's gonna be a knockout.
Adam: So like, Which evicted HG said, my worst move was trusting Daniele? PT.
Shelly: Man, it seems kinda early for that kind of question. That's usually at the end of the game.
Adam: Well there's 5 people.
Shelly: Well, Dick doesn't have anything to say.
**zomg! Yes he does, and we've already been told by CBS that Evel Dick will be a part of the Live Show!
Jeff: Dick said plenty before he left.

Talk turns to order of games... They make a buzz in game of their jedi training.. It's very funny! Watch it on flashback, starting at 12:45am BBT on feed or 2.


CUT TO:
1:03am BBT
Feed 1
Jeff, Jordan, Shelly & Adam

Topic: Lawon skating through & taking out Daniele.

Jordan: Normally people like him just sneak by...
Shelly: That's what i'm afraid of.
Jordan: And Porsche.. I still..
Shelly: She's dangerous.

Jeff: She's very dangerous.
Jordan: Does she talk game with anybody??
Adam: Yeah.. She talks to me. She was saying, "Rachel and I are friends, and I was dead-set on voting for Brendon, but when I talked to her and she went off on me... If she can go off on me like that, what's gonna happen if something bigger goes down? Will she have my back? And the other thing was, Rachel, Brendon, Dominic and Daniele had that final 4 deal.. Where was I in that mix?"
Jeff: And she told me, I'm not gonna vote for your girlfriend, but I still wanna do that Cambodia thing.. That's for Charity.. so.. I'm not gonna use it against her now, but I will later on.
Adam: Hell, if she opened Pandora's Box...

Talk continues about Porsche, then moves on to..

Jordan: It's good, because nobody thinks y'all are working with us.
Adam: They will soon enough... But it's good, because if we can get rid of Daniele or Kalia this week, then there'll be only 8 people left, so it'll be 4 on 4.
Jeff: Dude, if we can get rid of Daniele, it's f'in gold.
Adam: Kalia will sh*t a brick.
Jordan: Dani's dangerous.
Jeff: For sure.

This is ongoing, and it's a very honest discussion by what seems to have become a very real alliance. I recommend you give it a look on flashback.


CUT TO:
1:17am BBT
Feed 3 & 4
Dani, Kalia & Lawon
HoH Landing

They have a moment of silence for fallen comrade, Dominic.
Dani: OK.. That's enough. Kalia, would you like to begin?
Kalia: Dominic.. Dominic, Dominic... I have one word for you. Had you not have left, you wouold have been the first HG to get dumped in an HoH letter.
Dani: That's terrible. Lawon.
Lawon: Don't ever wear those sissy flowewr shorts.
Dani/Kalia: We talked about that last night. Repeat!

Dani: Alright, I'll go. I just wanna comment on how disgusting it was when he washed Cassi's hair.. and how awkward that whole situation was.
Kalia: Yup. That was really weird.

Lawon: You think I forgot, but when I get outta here, I'ma f you up, because you put your feet in my face with those socks in the hammock.

CUT TO:
1:30am BBT
Feed 1
Backyard Couch
Jeff, Jordan, Adam and Shelly

Topic: Rachel coming apart at the seams.

Adam: I think if she gets through a week..
Jeff: Yeah, her head will clear up. But we're gonna have to live with everything Brendon... Like, "I thought I saw Brendon's reflection in my water glass."

All Laugh.

Adam: Just staring at the memory wall.
Jordan: Maybe it'll do her good though, to be away!
Shelly: Oh my God, it'll do her a world of good! She forgets she was Rachel Reilly before she was ever with Brendon. Good God. She came in the game to play by herself before.
Adam: Right. But.. I really think she needs him, because he gives her a purpose. While she was in Vegas, she was just livin' it up and partyin'...
Jordan: But he's a cool guy,
Jeff: And super patient. I think they're well together... But the thing is, they got bashed and she's trying too hard to remake a name for herself. I tell her, listen, it doesn't matter what someone writes on line about you! Are you happy with your relationship? You don't need to sit on his lap, and be right here and yell the loudest about how much you love people.
Adam: Right.
Jeff: If you love him, love him. That's all. Don't worry about what everyone else thinks.
Shelly: That's 100% correct.
Carolyn: Amen, hallelujah.

They hang outside a little while longer before retiring to the Candy Room to play 20 questions.

CUT TO:
2:16am BBT
Feed 3
Dani, Kalia & Lawon

Topic: Rachel...

They all agree that they don't like to see someone cry, but at this point, they feel Rachel brought it on herself, and they are collectively over it.



And this concludes the Overnight Report!

Look out for the Morning Updates! GenieSea will have them flowing as soon as the HGs are up and talking! :0)

I hope to see you back here for the Live Show Viewing Party tonight at 8:45pm Eastern! Then we'll watch as the game we love starts all over again on the live feeds!






Permalink







54 Comments:

Blogger patti said...

Good Morning Goddess of the Dish!! Happy live show day!! xoxo Morning all you lovely dishers out there.

Who is everyone rooting for to be HOH tonight?

August 4, 2011 at 4:04 AM  
Blogger Melody said...

I would like to see the one person that everyone hate win. I think she play a good game snd I think it will get better with out her man there

August 4, 2011 at 4:21 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Morning Carolyn, fellow BB addicts Happy Live Show Day!

After yesterday and all the new footage CBS has to work with I wonder if or how much of the trashy wedding and bachelor party will make air tonight. I crashed pretty early last night, well early for me, so can't wait to read TOR when I get home from work and get caught up before show time.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

August 4, 2011 at 4:50 AM  
Blogger sljabc said...

Good Morning. LOVE your blog. Look forward to it ever season.
Have to say, that after watching the feeds this week and reading the blogs, it's time for CBS to change the format of the shows. By the time it airs on Wed night, too much has happened between the VETO and the live vote. Either add a day or two to the airings OR have the veto comp and results only take 1/2 of that episode.
What do you think?
And I really really hope Jeff can stick in there as long as he can. He's the best part of the show

August 4, 2011 at 5:18 AM  
Blogger Boquida said...

Happy Live Show Day!

OMG! This has been the craziest week ever! The feeds have been on fire and I am loving every dysfunctional minute. I can’t wait until everything resets tonight. I am not rooting for anyone in particular, but I would love to see someone who everyone has talked crap about win HOH. If people are labeled floaters, let them prove themselves as competitors. Not only would the look on people’s faces be hilarious but the excuses and complaints should be entertaining as well.

One of the things I find interesting about BB is the diversity of the people who watch it. It’s intriguing how each person’s experiences adds to their perception of what we are watching, just like the houseguests perceive events differently.

Have a great day everyone!

August 4, 2011 at 5:43 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

If Rachel is gonna target Kalia and Dani, I'd love to see her win tomarrow. After the midnite pity party Brenchel had in the hammock, I dont see her game doing anything but diminishing everyday after brendan is gone. nothing left but deluded excuses

August 4, 2011 at 5:44 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Didn't Britney and Monique get busted for hiding stuff last year? Kalia's goota go

August 4, 2011 at 5:49 AM  
Blogger deeder76 said...

johnny, dani got permission in DR before they started hiding stuff... apparently just had to follow a couple rules when doing it

August 4, 2011 at 6:03 AM  
Blogger thatdudeswife said...

Good Morning folks!

Haven't been posting for a while, but I have been checking in. Had a rough couple of weeks losing a dear friend. Today is full of hopes though! My BFF is bringing a new one in the world, and I am starting back to work, AND it's POWER SHIFT THURSDAY!! Love it!

Missed you all! Love you all!!

looking at the pics this morning, Carolyn, and I gotta say, that Jordan is one lucky gal. Jeff is such a good looking man!!!

August 4, 2011 at 6:08 AM  
Blogger Have naughty said...

Good morning everyone!! I was listening to a talk show with Matt Hoffman and he confirmed that you can give a shout out to your friends and family with the HOH blog, but you can not do it for another houseguest. Brendon had asked him to give a shout out for his niece's birthday, but after writing his blog, Matt apologized to Brendon telling him it was not allowed. Dani should have known this, and whether she did or not give Josie a shout out, what she said to Shelly was definitely a "game" move. Dani broke the rules, and BB is not going to do anything about it. Why? Because AG and CBS believe Dani is going to win and will give her every opportunity to succeed. I hope that either Shelly, Adam, JeJo or Rachel win HoH, send Dani packing then have Brendon and Dani in a showdown to see who comes back in the house with Brendon winning. I can just see the look on Kalia's face when he walks back in the house. That would be heaven.

August 4, 2011 at 6:11 AM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Good morning everyone,

I wonder what the day will bring today?
@Johnny - I think you're right about Britney and Monet last year. I guess since production gave Kalia and Dani permission, tonight's comp must not have anything to do with objects in the house.

August 4, 2011 at 6:22 AM  
Blogger Sassy Sis said...

Morning Sunshines!!! ;) Hoping we have less whining and crying today...but, I'm sure that's not gonna happen, with Brenden leaving. What foods did everyone vote for? I vote Coconuts and Catfish. (that sounded good to me!) @Patti..I'm pulling for Adam or Shelly to bring home the win tonight for HOH!)

August 4, 2011 at 6:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

good morning carolyn,genie,gaytor an all the rest of the dishers.

TY so much for the overnight report lastnight i passed out early

I hope pray wish Rachel will win hoh, scream this is for brendon an say kalia an dani up on the block no back door nothing.

if one comes off lawon goes up.

bang boom pow Dani an kalia have got to be split up

Im voting brendon back in

Id love brendon to have to fight to get back in the house

also if domor cassi got voted in ited be them vs dani next week lol

so heres how i want it

Dani kalia up, kalia goes hom or dani.
Brendon gets voted in an beats dani or kalia.

Rachel has to win tho jeff jord an shelly wont put her up i think if they did win.

August 4, 2011 at 6:41 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Morning!!! Flashback was awesome last night. :)

I gotta go see if I can find previous years' HoH blogs. I seem to remember them saying hello to other castmate's families. Maybe not "Hey, Jane, John says he loves you!" but perhaps something like "I worry about where John's head is at because he is always talking about missing his family and I think it might make my alliance weak." That is a covert shout-out, but a shout-out nonetheless.

Do I think it's fair that Dani mentioned it? It's a game. Do I like the fact that it could be a game move? No, I don't like the emotional play. Do I like the fact that Rachel confronted Dani on it? Yes, but only because it made the feeds awesome. :) (My imitation of Kate Gosselin)

I don't like Rachel's reaction after Dani came downstairs and for the many hours following.

Rachel has some major issues and should considering getting professional help. Or at least, don't play BB anymore.

She's like my 15-month-old. Tell him no, the lip starts to pout, the fit gets thrown, no tears flow, and in the end, the answer is still the same..."NO! You cannot have it your way!"

My kid is just a lot cuter and more lovable when he does it...

August 4, 2011 at 6:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gawd- I miss Britney!!! I think her and Daniel would have rocked this season and it would have been super hilarious.
Brenchel drives me nuts. They are so co-dependent - it's exhausting to watch. Now we have to watch Rachel cry until she goes a packing... Because her "man" boy sacrificed himself for her *puke* I hope that duo vacations in the jury house sooner than later.
I hope Kaliah wins hoh.... or Shelly so we can see where she stands, but I hope Dani stays in the game a little longer.

August 4, 2011 at 6:46 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Good morning Carolyn, Genie and dish friends! I've been busy this week with no time to leave a comment but I have been able to keep up thanks to the awesome job done on here. Thank you girls!

After the show last night I am so over Dani and I think she needs to get over herself too. I'm tired of her saying "it's nothing personal". Of course it is. I'm also tired of hearing her boasting about not being afraid to shake things up. Then the whole remark about Rachel drawing the first sword, really? I do believe she drew the first sword in order to, and I quote, "shake things up".

I'm not a Brenchel fan by no means but let's face it, Dani is boring to watch. Her and Kaila in HOH this week is painful to try and watch. Atleast with Brenchel we get drama and that is what we love, isn't it? It will be interesting to see what the ED thing tonight will be about. I really hope he has nothing to do with the HOH comp unless he is going to be in a gorilla suit like Jesse did a few years back. That was a good laugh!

August 4, 2011 at 6:52 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Good morning!

Carolyn said Brendon said: If Shelly is so focused on winning it... Jeff? He's so focused on winning half a million dollars that he'll do anything to win it.
Michelle said: Um, isn't this a game and the object is to win?

August 4, 2011 at 7:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I do hope rach wins hoh we know what she will do but it will be another good week of the feeds with the drama come on rach win hoh.


I have grown to like dani but this year she an kalia are as bad as brit an monet im sick of them there sick to listen to at least rach has real feallings dani how ever seems to be a robot an dont care.

really lawon should a left this week he is a waist of space an breath but dani kalia will be up if rach wins, kalia an lawon if alot others adam shelly an jeff jor win tho if one comes down, dani will be back doored as long as she dont use veto on kalia.

go rach,shelly adam an jejo I think even porsh would be safe. bet to put lawan an kalia up she keeps her word to dani an she dont go after vets shelly or adam.
shelly an her made a deal it may be real

August 4, 2011 at 7:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want rachel to win, that will throw a rench into miss danis plans and def.. make her play or go...jan, texas

August 4, 2011 at 7:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey what did dani say that made everyone so ma, i guess i missed it...jan, texas

August 4, 2011 at 7:21 AM  
Blogger J.Co said...

Good morning everyone!

I was bummed that I missed the Viewing Party last night, but can I tell y'all...we were rolling at our house.

We kept rewinding the DVR to watch Rachel's DR when she said "And this sword is undefeated. Big sniff. Pout." Ahahahahaha!

We also kept laughing at Brendon: "Because I have PhD." This from the guy who can't even figure out that his knees haven't healed because he keeps dousing them with peroxide.

I'm also glad they showed Dani trying to apologize to Rachel. The way she rubbed her hair when she got up made me think that she did, at that point, genuinely like Rachel.

Anyway, off to read TOR!

August 4, 2011 at 7:26 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Q: What did dani say?

A: (from the top of TOR) Dani told Shelly that she'd done a shout out to her family, which made Shelly cry, missing them.. Rachel called foul, saying Dani had to be lying because BB doesn't allow shout-outs on behalf of other HGs. Rachel marched up to HoH and confronted Dani in very harsh tones for straight out lying and using her position as HoH to manipulate Shelly's emotions. Dani countered, and a smackdown was born..

August 4, 2011 at 7:29 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good morning everybody.

I don't believe that Dani's decision this week was personal. It just so happens that the personal relationship between her and Brenchel has gone to pot. Gamewise, she didn't have musch of a choice. After last week she knew she had 4 enemies. You can only take out one. At that point it made sense to target one of the strongest competitors. Also, B&R take everything as a personal attack and hold grudges. I'm sure Dani knew that the chances of making any future deals, or at least living in peace, were better with J&J than with B&R.

As far as Dani's HOH comp being rigged, I don't know if I buy it. I think they (CBS) probably have the comps planned out ahead of time. (I could be wrong so don't shoot me) There is no way of knowing who will be playing from week to week. The comp was easier for someone like Dani. But if Rachel hadn't whined so much about her slop diet, she could have competed in that comp. And sometimes it really does come down to heart. Crazy James proved that if you have enough willpower a tall man with big feet can win a comp that favors small people with little feet.

I also heard Brendon say some awful things about Dani yesterday. One thing that struck me as ironic was him telling Rachel that Dani had a lot of unresolved issues and that her mind wasn't right. (I don't remember the exact quote.) All I can say to B&R is-get out of the BB house quickly and do NOT come back. For your own good and for the benefit of any future HGs.

August 4, 2011 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger M Renwick =D said...

I have to say that I ♥ you dishchicks....
I love to come here and read all the comments, because people are a lot less mean on here than on facebook. Some people are bordering on scary with some of the things they are saying about Brendon & Rachel ;( I always root for the underdog, and I am rooting for them, and some of the things being said over there are soooooooo hurtful. People need to remember this is just a game, and these people have feelings....it makes me sad :'(

August 4, 2011 at 7:41 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Something else I've noticed about Rachel-Whenever she confronts someone to have an adult discussion she makes sure to catch them completely off guard and she makes sure there are no other people around. She deliberately comes off as accusatory rather than questioning, like with Dani. She makes catty comments with a little smirk on her face-she has done that to Cassi and Kristin (last year.) Or she pushes buttons and says the things she knows will bother people the most. Like with Ragan.

Yes, all of these people had their moments of bad behavior. But with Rachel it seems calculated and rehearsed. She only does it when there are no other people around to see exactly what happened or how it happened. Then she runs out crying and talking about how she was attacked and everyone is mean to her.

It's because everything she does seems so planned out that it is so hard for me to be sympathetic. Last night there was a part of me that was genuinely concerned for her. But there was another part that wondered if a lot of it was an act to make 'good t.v.'

August 4, 2011 at 7:46 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Good morning, Lovely Carolyn! Gorgeous Genie!
Fellow Dishers!

Happy Live Thursday Show Day!

Caro, right on about Jordo, she's just plain good people!!!

August 4, 2011 at 7:47 AM  
Anonymous MnM n Illinois said...

Mornng Carolyn & all the dishers!!!

I'm so sleepy I don't even have anything to say =O

mark your calendars :P

August 4, 2011 at 8:01 AM  
Anonymous MnM n Illinois said...

i will say this....


tonight is also..T-SHIRT TIME!!!!!

who else watches? :D

August 4, 2011 at 8:09 AM  
Blogger misslissa said...

Morning Carolyn & all!! Tonight's gonna be Drama!! 100% agree Jordan has a huge heart!! I'm personally not a fan if bringing a HG back but it'll keep it interesting for sure:)

August 4, 2011 at 8:11 AM  
Anonymous Reggie45 said...

So glad a few of you (Tiffany-Jade, Susan) are Brenchel fans! B & R make me want to keep watching! They are representing "expect the unexpected." Good drama, good tv~~
Dani is a good actress, but boring at times; Kalia can't stop talking, I do love Jordan because she is a good person - but she already won! Most of the houseguests are embarrassingly odd at times - don't know if it's part of their persona or what. That being said, I think BB13 has been fun and exceptionally active!! I love it all whatever happens. Can't explain Rachel's appeal to me, but nobody comes between Rachel and her #1fan!!! LOL

August 4, 2011 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

@MRENRICK you must not get on Twitter, cuz folks get downright FUGLY there! some are so vile it's shocking they can get away with writing it!

August 4, 2011 at 8:16 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Well I don't do catfish, but I definately vote for coconuts!!!

Ohmygosh I can't wait for tonite! Wonder what ED's going to do/say!

August 4, 2011 at 8:17 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

I don't agree Grendon, I do think Dani is playing on a personal level, to a certain point. Dani even said last night that she was happy her main target was going home, which so happened to be the guy that attacked her the most last week. It's human nature to have that, "na na na boo boo" attitude! lol

And if all her negative comments about Brendon and Rachel's relationship isn't personal than what is it? Yea, it does get too mushy at times but anyone who has ever been in love can relate!

August 4, 2011 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

I've never been a Shelly fan, but her sneaking up on Brenchel is hysterical!!! Great screencaps of the moment!

August 4, 2011 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

The Dish always keeps me on the edge of my seat! LOVE it! Excellent TOR, per usual!!!

August 4, 2011 at 8:21 AM  
Anonymous MnM n Illinois said...

so Porshe is dangerous, Dani is dangerous, Rachel is dangerous..according to J/J S/A lmao

everyone is dangerous! it's BB

Jordan is very dangerous, she will be in the final 2 you watch! and I do not understand why they all think if she is they can beat her? amazing to me

August 4, 2011 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

No more "throwing under the bus."

There is a HUGE train wreck in this crazy, funny, house.

Wow. AGAIN!

This house! These people! This game!

~MAJOR loves to ALL of our Dishy family!~

August 4, 2011 at 8:23 AM  
Blogger Tarheel~Teresa said...

Good Morning Dishers, Esp. Carolyn :)
Sorry to have missed last nights viewing party, I'm so bummed about it. :(
Congrats JLuvs
I made it to the site well after the show and read all the comments, so I feel some better, But it would have been even better had I actuallly been here to participate.
Looking forward to making it to tonights show and the graet party you all share with us.

August 4, 2011 at 8:29 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Love the Dom chatter, too funny.

August 4, 2011 at 8:31 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

MnMinIll, lmao over "so Porshe is dangerous, Dani is dangerous, Rachel is dangerous..according to J/J S/A lmao"

August 4, 2011 at 8:34 AM  
Anonymous MnM n Illinois said...

I think the thing with B R is they are over the top with everything they do
they fight toomuch, they make up too much, they analyze too much, they gloat too much, they pout too much. They are just TOO much! imo anyway

everyone has bad moments in BB, but theirs are just nonstop over the top ridiculous crap! it's all day everyday! *cries*

August 4, 2011 at 8:34 AM  
Anonymous Kelly said...

has anyone else noticed that so far this season whoever has been evicted has been someone sleeping in the have-not room? although dom was not a have not he was sleeping in that room. no matter who is evicted tonight it will be someone sleeping in that room as well. maybe the isolation of the have not room really is a disadvantage or maybe it is just a coincidence.

August 4, 2011 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Susan

I probably didn't say things correctly. I definitely believe that the relationship between Dani and B&R has deteriorated beyond repair. There is most definitely personal grudges on both sides.

But if you know someone hates you on a deep personal level then it becomes obvious that the best game move is to try to get that person out of the house. Dani knows that B&R actually hate her. Brendon has said it several times. They hate her as a human being and call her an evil bit*h (and a few other names). She also knew there was too much damage for them to all trust each other again.

Therefore, although the grudge is personal, nominating them for eviction was the smartest game move Dani could make to keep herself in the house. Add to that the fact that B&R are really good in comps. That makes them some of her biggest competition on a completely non-personal level.

August 4, 2011 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Caro!! Uber-lovely TOR!

Morning Everyone! I'm here and waiting for the wake-up call :)

August 4, 2011 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, everyone! :) Thank you for all your kind words! The overnight took me quite a bit longer than I was expecting and now I've got to dash out... so i wont be able to greet everyone personally this morning.

Genie has a morning post all ready to go.. just waiting for them to wake up.

I hope to see you all back here tonight for the live show viewing party! :0)

August 4, 2011 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Good Morning Oh Goddess of the Dish!! And Good Morning Oh Genie of the Sea!

Pokes in head ... sees there are others who hope Rachel does well ... well, maybe only one other ... it is hard rooting for someone that lots of people say super mean things about, super mean things. Mostly in chat, not on the dish. I know Ragan would agree with me ... that is a phrase I never thought I would say ...

Here is to Rachel winning HOH ... might as well! She can stay up in the HOH room and cry if she misses her man ...

Here is to Dani/Kahlia gone next week, either one ... I am not too picky ...

August 4, 2011 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger sodapopp said...

i would love to see Adam win, probably has 0.05% chance of winning.

I am still disapointed Dani made it to jury, that would have been sweet if she didn't.

ED back? That will surprise the HGs even if it's just a game host or the likes.

I have been in contact about Real about my free trial. Apparently it's a situation they are aware of and I am not the only one it happned to. Thye said to enjoy it while I can. I emailed them 3 times about it and they finally got back to me, so that's been nice of them, so far, it's still working, but I feel better knowing they know about the situation.

I think there's nothing wrong with Brenchel being over the top with everything they do. "Fame" is fleeting, life is short, plaY hard??

August 4, 2011 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger jane said...

The rules change every year and often a rule is not born until the issue comes up. It very well may be against the rules for a HG to make a shout out for another in a blog. That doesn't mean Dani new that. It came up after her season. When she is writing that blog she is alone in the HOH on a computer. Production doesn't see it until she is done, and then they can edit it.

It appears to me that if Dani broke a rule she did so without knowing it. Rachel may have had a legitimate point and even honestly believed that Dani knew (she assumed this without thinking it through, or bothering to ask her, however). How she handled it (in her "adult" manner) was ridiculous and did nothing but cause herself grief.

Fundamentally, I believe, both Dani and Rachel are thoughtful and kindhearted people, perhaps the most in the house (Jordan is sweet and nice, but I don't think as thoughtful). But both of them try very hard to play a tough game, and Rachel has serious issues with emotional regulation.

But, you know, whatever.

August 4, 2011 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I guess the other reason that I have such an issue with B&R taking everything to a personal level is this.

Everyone else in the house can have genuine moments of fun. Real moments of non-game talk. Actual moments where they have kind things to say about other people. And it seems that some of them can actually develop genuine friendships. Even Kalia.

The only time Brendon and Rachel make any effort to be decent in the house is when they are getting their own way or when they are the center of attention. Once you are not working with them or playing the game the way they want you to play it you are considered stupid, lazy, uneducated, mean, selfish or in Dani's case-evil.

August 4, 2011 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger Seany527 said...

Nice TOR C. :)

I feel bad for Dani, she was playing such a good game before and now she locks herself up in that HOH room with Kalia. She must be bored out of her mind : ( I can even tell she doesn't seem to be truly happy. Dani and Kalia don't have any real conversations of any subsistence.

August 4, 2011 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger Boquida said...

Brendon and Rachel claimed to be willing to make all sorts of deals with Daniele....ALL of which they intended on breaking. I think its one thing to try to make a deal you plan to break, but another to actually be upset when the deal is not accepted. That's a little delusional, imo. It's crazy to be mad that someone did buy the lies you were dishing out.

August 4, 2011 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

NEW TOP POST!

Thursday Wake-up

August 4, 2011 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger cindy said...

ED said on his show last night that he is making an appearance on the show but it's not something the HGs will see.

August 4, 2011 at 1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love your blog...look forward to it every year!!!! thanks..have a great live show !

August 4, 2011 at 5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below