;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

BB13:Weds. Wake-up - Final 3 or Waste of Breath?

 Good Morning BB Dishers!

The BB forecast for today on the live feeds is game-y with a chance of drama!

After the mock wedding, the socializing and games, came the strategizing, machinations and game talk. For a well-crafted and detailed look into last night's conversations, Carolyn's Overnight Report is a must-read!

While Daniele is trying to amass forces to gun for Rachel next week, others are gathering momentum to mow her down.  In the meantime, Brendon and Rachel have been trying to convince the sway votes , mostly Shelly and Adam, that it would be more beneficial for them to keep Brendon over Jordan. Though Adam and Shelly are saying what Brendon and Rachel want to hear, if they will do it is highly doubtful.

Today, there will be HoH pictures; there will be HoH blogging and tweeting; there will be tears; there will be drama. It's Big Brother after all. Do you expect anything less?

8:49 AM BBT, Brendon gets up, followed by Shelly shortly after. They exchange morning greetings and through their morning routines.

9:02 AM BBT
Wakey, wakey House Guests! Hope you're not hung over!

9:11 AM BBT
Lights on!


  • Brendon and Shelly are chatting about Daniele making jello.
  • Rachel joins them with exuberant greetings.
  • Everyone else is in deep sleep.
  • Talk turns to crème brûlée and flambée (trying to make me hungry?), then on to the wedding and how cute it was.
  • Brendon tells Rachel she looks very cute this morning.
  • Shelly goes inside. 
  • Rachel says she wants to talk to Lawon today. Brendon says not to bother. Rachel goes through her pitch, but Brendon thinks she's wasting her time. Rachel says that Jeff threw them under the bus, making a deal with Daniele. She says she doesn't fault Jeff for trying to stay in the game, and she doesn't think he will put Daniele up. Brendon doesn't think Jeff will honor his deal with Daniele and cautions her that she needs to trust someone in the game.
  • Shelly comes out and talk turns to coffee for a bit. Brendon tells Shelly that Rachel is worried that Jeff won't be putting Daniele on the block. Rachel says that Jeff has been extra nice to Daniele.
9:29 AM BBT


Brendon: He will put Daniele up next week.
Rachel: No he won't.
Shelly: Do you think he has a deal for more than next week?
Brendon: He can't possibly.... 
Shelly: I'll talk to him.. He gets nervous and deosnt' talk game.
Brendon: If he doesn't put her up then it will be bad game move... Rachel thinks he won't try to get HoH.
Rachel: There are two kinds of players... Ones that make waves... and those who go under the radar. (paraphrasing)... Daniele is the kind of player who makes deals and breaks them. She asked me when we were friends, "Don't you break deals?" I said "No."
Shelly: Yesterday he said he will bust he ass to win it.
Rachel: Well, people say that...
Shelly: That's fine! I will bust my ass to win it. I'm not afraid.
Brendon: It will be between you and Rachel.
Rachel: And she wants to see...
Shelly: Adam wants to go for it for his birthday.


Brendon: Who will he put up?
Shelly: Anyone we ant him to.
Rachel: And we can tell Adam if you want to make a power move in the game.
Shelly: That's a good point.
Rachel: Ragan told me last year, people will say they will go for it but not do it.

Talk turns to people throwing competitions.

Shelly: I have not throw an competition. Granted I came off the banana because Cassi' legs were numb.... Kalia will be going for it too.

Rachel reminds then that Jeff backstabbed Russell in his season which was a mistake because it would have kept him in the game longer.

Shelly: yesterday I told Lawon a bit of a fib. I said everyone is coming after you because... you don't talk game... He was I talk game! The people I talk game to are gone... I just wanted to get him to talk. He said he wanted to talk to me today.
Brendon: He is Daniele's little work drone.

Brendon brings up Porsche and Shelly says that Porsche has their backs 100%.

Brendon: Porsche is one of the biggest liars in the game.
Rachel: That's not necessarily true.

Brendon: She told me at the beginning that she wanted to be the manipulative one.
Shelly: She said she would do that only if she were on the block.... I think she wants to play like Janelle, and pretend to be the ditsy blonde but she doesn't have the same competition skills (paraphrasing)


Shelly compliments Rachel on doing well thus far and brings up the fact that they don't have an apartment to go to. Rachel tells her that it's only because they didn't want to pay for an apartment while they're in the house.

Shelly and Rachel find themselves alone.

Shelly: You just have to be strong if he goes. You have to know there are some of us who know how you feel.
Rachel: It just makes no sense for him to leave. You will keep your target off your back.
Shelly: I don't think of it that way... I like Brendon.  Game-wise, I know it would be better for him to stay in the game. It's a smarter move for me.
Rachel: And Jordan won the game playing the same game she is playing this time.

Brendon comes out and tries to stifle the Jordan talk.  He says that he thinks that Jeff learned from his mistakes in his season.

Shelly: What votes do you have? Rachel. Porsche. Maybe me.
Rachel: Maybe Adam...
Shelly: He will vote like (me)....

Finally, Shelly asks the key question:

Shelly: Would you consider taking me to Final 3?
Brendon: Definitely... You are one of the only people we trust in the game...

This goes on for a bit.

Brendon: What do you think of Jeff and Jordan.
Shelly: They are wonderful people.... I don't want them to win again... I know I have better chances with you... I have to find out if Jeff has a deal with Daniele... If that's so it's bad for me.

Talk turns to Jordan who will skate through by being the sweet girl she is, and that anyone next to Jordan will be going home.



Brendon: My concern is not Jordan making it to the end. My concern is is Jeff made a deal with Daniele... and this will be bad for the rest of us.
Rachel: Daniele will want to work with Jeff.

Shelly wonders how Jeff would react should Jordan go home and they all agree their main focus was getting to jury together.

Shelly: I'm gonna talk to him to see if her would put up Daniele next week.
Rachel: I asked him if he would break his word and put up Daniele. He said, "I don't know." He said it sarcastically. I don't know it was before Brendon used the Veto.

Rachel says that no matter what she will not get back with Daniele at this point. This turns to deconstructing Daniele's game.

Shelly goes inside for more coffee.  The two wonder if Shelly will vote for him and if Adam will follow suit. Brendon wonders whether Porsche will actually vote for him. Rachel thinks she will. Brendon concedes that that Porsche was just trying to protect herself should she be the replacement nomination.

Rachel brings up the point that Daniele was not loyal to anyone except her dad in their season. Shelly confirms this with the exception of the Endurance competition when Daniele showed genuine concern about him.

Shelly: I have never heard her attack anyone personally.... She genuinely cares... Now her nominations might be personal...


Rachel speculates how Jeff might react should Jordan go home. Shelly wonders if Jordan should go home, would Jeff stay with them or go to that side of the house. Brendon and Rachel seem to think that Jeff would stick with them because Brendon will stay in the game.  Brendon brings up the point that Jeff will know he will have better chances of getting farther to stay with the three of them. Rachel also points out that Jeff would be a lower target than Rachel and Brendon.

This is a hard core campaign! Spark up the live feeds or check it out on flash back.

Brendon over the whole history of Daniele's push to backdoor Jeff and keep Dominic. He says that Daniele told Jeff that she was most threatened by him in an attempt to appease him, yet she put them up on the block the first chance she got.

Brendon goes inside.


Rachel: If Daniele really wanted to make a power move, she would have put up Jeff and Brendon.
Shelly: Definitely. Something is up with that...
Rachel: We were trying to get her to put up Lawon or Kalia who will be  best friends with anyone who is HoH. Get ready Shelly if you get HoH next week..
Shelly: She can try...
Rachel: The thing is if Jordan stays in the game... it will come down to me versus the two of them (Jeff and Jordan)
Shelly: Everything in my mind says this is very logical.

Brendon comes out again ans asks Shelly if Jeff and Jordan have campaigned to her. Shelly says they didn't. Brendon says they didn't go to Porsche either. They all speculate on how safe they must feel this week.

Rachel: The reason they're not campaigning, is they feel comfortable. They made deals. They know they have Jeff, Lawon and Kalia. They only need a third person... So they probably feel confident they have the fourth vote.
Brendon: Why would they feel so comfortable?
Shelly: They know Porsche will vote for you.
Brendon: But would they not campaign?
Rachel: Because it's Jordan.

Talk turns to Jeff and how he talks to Jordan. Rachel thinks that Jeff doesn't respect her (Rachel) over someone like Daniele.

They go into lather mode.


Shelly: So if I can get Adam, then we have the four with Porsche?
Brendon: Yeah.
Shelly: I'll talk to him if I can get him up.
Rachel: Porsche doesn't trust Jeff. She thinks he will work with Daniele and toss us to the wind.

This goes through the rinse cycle.

Rachel: They're going to say that Jordan didn't campaign against us and we did. I like Jordan I want her but obviously I want to keep Brendon in the game.
Brendon: Now I am thinking that Jeff will lean towards going with Daniele.

Spin cycle commence...

They go inside for a bit. Rachel is called to DR.

Brendon tells Shelly that though Rachel can get emotional and be unable to read people, she knows the game.  Rachel comes out and Brendon tell her what he's been saying to Shelly that Rachel likes to give people the benefit of the doubt too much. Shelly says this is a good thing.

It's 10:40 AM BBT, and no one else is awake, except them and Daniele who is getting ready in HoH.

Shelly goes in and Brendon says that they made some good points for Shelly to mull over but to not keep pushing her.


Rachel: Shelly I want you to know I like you and respect you no matter what you do.
Shelly: It's mutual... I know when you guys tell me we're going to 3, I believe you.
Brendon: You're the only one I trust in the game... (other than Rachel) I don't know about....
Shelly: I will talk to them today and see what's going on... (to Jeff and Adam)

Ironically, after Brendon cautioned Rachel not to keep pushing Shelly, they do. Brendon goes on to advise Shelly to talk to Jordan if she wants information because Jordan can't keep a secret. He calls her a floater and Rachel disagrees.

Brendon: If Jordan goes home, it will be me, Jeff, you and Rachel going strong. Porsche will be on our side. Daniele will find herself on the outs. She sill have burnt Jeff because she guaranteed that Jordan will stay.

They speculate what Jeff would do, but since this has all been said before and is speculation, I'm saving my fingers.

The conversation has gone into the dryer now.... It seems that Shelly is being swayed that keeping Brendon in the game, but who knows until she talks to someone else.

10:58 AM BBT, Daniele comes downstairs to wash dishes, makes breakfast and goes back up...

Shelly poses the crucial question: What if Rachel and Jeff were on the block and Rachel had assurances that she was staying. The Jeff and Jordan would be campaigning and flip to evict Rachel. How pissed would he be? Brendon, insincerely says he wouldn't be pissed but fight harder.

Shelly: But do you create a monster in Jeff that he pulls Kalia, and Porsche and Daniele?

Brendon says he already went through that last season. Brendon says that the money is more of a motivation for Jeff than they think. They want to spend the summer together which, Brendon says, makes them look less threatening and make everyone overlook the fact that Jordan can make it to the end and win.

11:14 AM BBT: Jordan gets up, uses the washroom, collects laundry and comes outside to say that Brendon's "pooting" killed her last night.

We get brief palms...

11:23 AM BBT
  • Shelly is inside getting a drink. Greets Daniele who is in the kitchen. General and sporadic chit chat.
  • Jordan, Brendon and Rachel are chatting outside.
  • Shelly goes to the back to talk to Adam. There's no sound except Adam says, "Funny, that's exactly what I'm thinking." The conversation ends because Lawon foils it. They talk about headaches.
  • Rachel has come in to wash dishes.
  • Adam gets up.
  • Lawon takes a brief moment to whisper to Daniele that she (Rachel?) wants to talk to him. They laugh.
  • Adam comes back and tells them how he couldn't sleep. Lawon says, "We love you." and Daniele pipes in, "We love you more!"
  • Palm trees.
11:31 AM BBT


  • Daniele, Lawon, Shelly and Adam are on the backyard couches. General chit chat.
  • Jordan is changing in the Candy room.
  • More views of palm trees.
  • The four are still outside chatting outside.
  • Jordan is laying on the lounger.
  • Rachel and Porsche are talking about the table, when the Have Nots end etc.
  • Adam comes in to use the washroom.
  • They're expecting HoH pictures at noon.
  • Everyone is up and getting ready.
11:39AM BBT Daniele is called to DR. She goes to the Candy room to say good morning to Kalia.






Permalink







59 Comments:

Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Everyone! :)

August 3, 2011 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

aaahhhh!!!

make Shelly and Brendon stop murdering French spelling!

August 3, 2011 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

LOL Caro!

August 3, 2011 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

hello fellow fanatics!

I found something I can agree on kalia with, from the TOR. Minka ain't even the hottest daughter of Aerosmith. Come on Jeff, if you get one or even 5, you gota do better than that

August 3, 2011 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I was rewatching the preseason interviews just to see where were they then vs. where are they now.

Some funny little gems-

Dom: "I'm not gonna try to overplay this game. I'm not gonna try to do too much too fast."

"Absolutely no showmance, 100%."

"I fear being targeted for no reason and being an innocent bystander and being caught in the crossfire."

Well, I don't know about the first two statements but the third was very telling. Maybe not completely innocent but definitely caught in the crossfire.

August 3, 2011 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

It's funny that Rachel is telling Shelly exactly what happened during Jeff and Jordon's season. I have a feeling that Shelly knows a lot more about past seasons than she is letting on.

One of the gems from her pre-season interview, in regards to being a super fan-"You have to realize, when you have the live feeds everything else in your life will stop."

August 3, 2011 at 9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Genie!!!!!

August 3, 2011 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Mornin' Girls! Just wanted to say thank y'all so much for all you do!

And...I wish Shelly would stop interrupting folks and let them get a complete thought out! Ugggg...

Have a fabulous day, looking forward to the interview!!

Pam

August 3, 2011 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger Seany527 said...

I can't tell if Shelly is being sincere with saying that she would consider keeping Brendon or if she is saying all of this to be polite...

August 3, 2011 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger Seany527 said...

Wow this convo between Shelly and B&R is really good!! I still can't tell if Shelly is really weighing her options or if she just wants to be polite to Brendon right now.

Either way its a must watch in my opinion. Check it out on flashback if you missed it Disher!!

August 3, 2011 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger Autumn said...

Morning, (well it still is here) Genie and Caro!!

Caro I just downloaded Ebay app for my phone! I am in trouble now!!! Of course I am bidding on box tops for my babygirl they have a contest every year for who can get the most at school.

I have to say loved the wedding Lawson was the best!

Back to work! Just stopping bye to say hi to all!

August 3, 2011 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger MnM said...

omigosh can you imagine the fury in the house if Jordan went home?

Jeff would flip his cute lil lid!!

August 3, 2011 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger MnM said...

I can totally see Jordan making it again, they just disregard her like last season. stupid stupid!

August 3, 2011 at 9:56 AM  
Anonymous BT in Dallas said...

Good Morning, Ladies!

Oh no...Brenchel are sure pouring in on Shelly. I sure hope Shelly doesn't flip and vote Jordan out.

Keep those fingers limber today. I have a feeling it's gonna be a full day of hard nose campaigning against Jordan. (but of course, they don't plan to campaign against her! ha!)

Have a great day!

August 3, 2011 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

More gems from Shelly's pre-season interview-

"I'm sure there will be some things I will have to lie about." (was that the truth?)

"I will not, NOT be their mom." (but I will be their maid)

"Which houseguest would I be offended if I were compared to...Rachel. I'll have a heart attack and die right here and throw up on the screen. If they compare me to her I WILL DIE!!!" "Even Brendon, those two-oh please."

Interesting to note, she also mentioned Jeff and Jordon several times. Favorite season, favorite players. She even gave a final shout out to them at the end of the interview thanking them for being her inspiration for trying out.

Does that mean she would rather live in a house with people she likes or will it be easier to compete against people she doesn't really care for?

August 3, 2011 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger Kassie said...

I think Rachel and Brandon are just wasting the breath. they should just enjoy there last few days together before he leaves. She needs to be ready to play this game with him.

August 3, 2011 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

As heartbroken as Rachel and Brendon have been since last Thursday, even though they live together in the outside world---why in blue blazes do they think Jeff would shake it off and get right back into the game if he gets blindsided by Jordon going home. He will hold Brenchel partly responsible and he won't trust Shelly anymore.

If Jordon leaves, I honestly hope Jeff does start working with Dani. And then I hope Dom does come back and the three of them can take on Brenchel.

August 3, 2011 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Brendon-"Jeff needs to know that he can't talk to her (Rachel) disrespectfully. She won't stand for it. I wouldn't want her to stand for it. I'm the only one who can talk to her disrespectfully."

O.K. I added the last sentence myself. But come on, we were all thinking it. (Yes, I have a lot of time on my hands again today.)

August 3, 2011 at 10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First, I want to say thank you so so so much for the stuff you ladies do! I WISH I had the feeds. If I ever do get them, you can bet your sweet rear end, I will sign up through the links here! :)

I've been such a dirty lurker on here, and I love the updates and comments from everybody.

I gotta say, I am NOT a fan of Brenchel. At all. I hate how they're like "oh we won't throw Jordan under the bus..." Then they basically do!
I have such a crush on Jeff, so I love all the random screen shots of him! Keep up the wonderful work ladies!! <3

--Samantha

August 3, 2011 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger Kassie said...

Ment to say play the game without him.

August 3, 2011 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

ZOMG!!!!! Shelly talking f3 with B/R ... ZOMG!!!!!! How could she turn on J/J ... how ...


ZOMG!!!!

August 3, 2011 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Now they have gone from campaigning, to assuming what they think Jeff is doing or is going to do, to stating what they think about Jeff as more fact than assumption. They are bordering on flat out lying about what they "know" Jeff has done or is going to do. UGH-double eviction please. After all, don't they have a honeymoon to get on with.

August 3, 2011 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Johnny! :)

Hiya Grendon! :)

Hiya PAM!!! :) Huggies :)

Hiya Pamm! :)

Hiya Seany! :) We;ll find out when Shelly talks to Adam or Jeff.

Hiya Autumn! :)

Hiya MnM! :) Such is BB! :)

Hiya BT! :)

Hiya Kassie!:) They have to try right? It's all in the game!

Hiya Samantha! :) Thank you! :)

August 3, 2011 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger Kassie said...

True Genie just that all they have talked about all moring. It just getting old.

August 3, 2011 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Last pre-season interview quote. It's my personal favorite.

Kalia-"I'm gonna make sure that everyone in there thinks I'm their best friend. My mass destruction weapon is my social skills, my personality. Everyone always loves me. I'm friends with everybody."

In the words of Dr. Phil, how's that working for you?

August 3, 2011 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

HI!


So let me get this straight, Brendon is not campaigning against Jordan.
Dani has an unfair advantage because she has been out of the house for 4 years and only befriended other BB alum to study them. She has done nothing with her life in 4 years but train to go back in the house.

And now Brendon is going to talk to Jeff about being respectful of Rachel.?. Really Brendon you need to practice what you preach.

Walking away from the feeds before my head explodes.

August 3, 2011 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Good morning every one,
I have to say that if Shelly turns on Jordan tomorrow, I am officially off of the Shelly train.

August 3, 2011 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Hi all!

I was just looking back at the wedding pics, great job Dish Chicks as always ... but somebody please get Jordan something to eat. The girl looks so skinny!!!

August 3, 2011 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

As it seems that Shelly may be drinking the Brenchel kool-aid, my only hope is that Adam isn't as in Shelly's pocket as she thinks he is.

August 3, 2011 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger Crazy 8's (Dee) said...

Just wanted to say I read the blog every day and what a wonderful job you all do! All I can say is that Shelly sure has a lot of patience with these two. Cant wait to see what happens on Thursday. p.s. Big brother please wake up the rest of the house guests please!

August 3, 2011 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

I like Michelle have to move away from the feeds while I'm still sane. I would like to ask Dani, "What happened to sticking to Brendon and Rachel like glue?"

August 3, 2011 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

Hiya peeps!

Goodness! The way Sheila slipped in her convo w/ Lawon to JeJo yesterday and R&B today is masterful! Oof.


That said, I hope she's blowing smoke up R&B's bum and isn't seriously considering keep Brendon.

August 3, 2011 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I almost see Brenchel's logic making sense to Shelly except for one key issue.

If Brendon gets voted out as everyone has promised, Jeff will work with Dani and be against people he has so far been loyal to. I guess because he'll be so broken up over Brendon leaving.

But if he gets blindsided by the eviction of Jordon he will be so thankful not to be tied down that he will gladly work with all the people who lied to him. Heck-he will probably win every HOH and POV he plays in just to push Shelly, Brendon and Rachel to final 3 and then he'll self evict.

August 3, 2011 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

Good morning /afternoon Carolyn, Genie, bbdish family. I had this long comment typed up and hit a button on my touch screen phone and it cleared it out... ugh! Wanted to post & say 'hi' then I'll retype what I was going to say in next comment.

August 3, 2011 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Good Morning Caro and Genie!! Happy Wendesday everyone!
These people are relentless! Please Please Dani go downstairs and stop the madness! Brendon has got to go home tomorrow, Rachel needs to get her own game on, make him leave!

August 3, 2011 at 11:12 AM  
Anonymous BT in Dallas said...

Brendon-Rachael-Shelly "Coffee Chat" this morning:

100%, 1000%, 1 million %, etc., etc. When I hear that, I can't think of anyone being truthful!!

WOW! Is Brenchel getting to Shelly?

August 3, 2011 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

I can't listen to this Crap anymore from B/R along with the push from Shelly. They have totally convinced themselves that Jeff has been lying to them the whole game. I am very disappointed in Shelly if this is a real discussion instead of all her pep talks she does to get info. Who can tell with her. The only way we will have some idea is when we see if she talks with J/J about this discussion. Anyone have an opinion?

August 3, 2011 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Grendon what do you think?

August 3, 2011 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I think I'm getting an inkling that Shelly is not buying what Brendon is selling. I hope I'm right. She seems to be getting a little antsy, a little frustrated and she has started to call them out on some of their inconsistencies.

Unfortunately, I do remember a similar scenario where Dani's pawn was 100% safe. That guarantee didn't help Kail.

August 3, 2011 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

Ok... let me try this again..
thank you so much for the screen caps of Jeff.. yum. Eye candy, enjoy them very much :)
I pray that Shelly doesn't flip & vote to keep Brendon. And i think Brendon is delusional if he thinks Jeff would join with them is Jordan leaves. I agree with however said if that's the case ..that Jeff would team with dani.. dom come back and the three of them clean house and wipe out everyone and then Jeff win! However, if a player does come back I would want it to be Jordan. Whew... I think I got everything said. What a season this year.. loving it!!

August 3, 2011 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Let me do this while I have a hope in hell of greeting you!

Hiya Steph! :)

Hiya Michelle! :)

Hiya Hey Miss! :)

Hiya Cindy! :)

Hiya Crazy 8's! :)

Hiya Mo!! :)

Hiya Renee! :)

Hiya Scoot! :)

Hiya Shi Shi! :)

August 3, 2011 at 11:22 AM  
Anonymous judi said...

Kalia overheard the conversation with Shelly and Lawon. Did she run back to Dani and tell her? Or is she keeping this info for herself and finally playing this game?

August 3, 2011 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger David B said...

it would definately shake up the game if Jordon went home, I'd rather Brendon go home by far.

Shelly, i never know what to make of her.

August 3, 2011 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger NikkiP44 said...

Hi Carolyn, Genie and devoted bbdishers!
It took way too many days to be able to see, let alone retweet the the RelaxTheBack tweet... And fb - ing. I tried to copy the words unsuccessfully. I did not want to give them my phone# but finally did.

Great coverage of the "wedding" Genie! It is nice that they can all have fun before this elimination.

My old friend Pam is still critical so I would appreciate prayers, angels, positive thoughts if so inclined. Thanks.

Can not wait for Thursday's vote and HOH contest :o

August 3, 2011 at 11:36 AM  
Blogger Autumn said...

Okay checkig back because I don't want to work I want to watch BB..Genie you ROCK!! I don't know how you are dealing with B/R right now..I have muted them I just can't take it!

Hi to everyone I hope you guys are have a wonderful day! It is over 100 here and the heat index is killer got us over 120!!

I will be back for the show!

August 3, 2011 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger ocalarob said...

Hi all,

I wanted to make sure to specifically say Hi to Genie I don't think I have commented while she is at the helm this season.

I'm a little disappointed Genie, only one made up word this season? I guess the hg's aren't giving you the time to make up new ones. ;)

I also want to thank all the dishers. Last night on my FB page and on Twitter all I saw were negative comments about the wedding. It got old fast. There is way too much complaining online.

Hopefully, I will be joining you all on the feeds tonight, if all goes well.

Have a great day. bye for now.

August 3, 2011 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Shi Shi

Isn't it funny that you asked me what I think and even before I read that there was a post from me starting with "I think..." The fact that it was immediately under your post made it seem like we were reading each others minds.

August 3, 2011 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hihi bbdish fam car,geni,gaytor every one.

I know we dont always agree but ited be odd if they keep bren an jor goes home id hope rach wins hoh an they dani an kalia up

August 3, 2011 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Ohhhhhhhh I'm getting nervous. I hope Shelly keeps Jordan. I want Sh/J/J final 3.

August 3, 2011 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Uh-Oh! Shelly looks totally deep in thought right now. I sooooo hope she isn't considering what Brendon and Rachel said to her this morning!

August 3, 2011 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

I think if Shelly did vote Jordan out she would be in a bad spot. Dani and Jeff would be after her. I would think Shelly trust Jeff over R/B.

August 3, 2011 at 12:32 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Judi! :)

Hiya David B! :) That it would!

Hiya Nikki! :) Thank you! :) Thank you! :)

Hiya Autumn! :) Thank you!! :)

Hiya Ocalrob! :) LOL! :)

Hiya Tiffany! :)

Hiya FL Girl! :)



PSST! New Top POst! :)

HoH pictures

August 3, 2011 at 12:33 PM  
Anonymous DaniDB said...

"Talk turns to Jordan who will skate through by being the sweet girl she is, and that anyone next to Jordan will be going home."
This is exactly what I have been saying. Jordan is the biggest threat in the house. And the HGs need to figure it out before it's too late!

August 3, 2011 at 12:35 PM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Carolyn and Genie I would like to thank you for all your hard work keepine all us informed with what is happening on the live feeds so far this year. Great job.

I watched the mock wedding on After Dark last I laughed so hard at Lawon he was so funny, and Adam with the pillow and his carrying was to funny that was the best part of the whole wedding those two.

Yesterday Brendon said something about not letting Jeff speak to Rachel the way he does to Jordan who on earth is Brendon to talk maybe he should look in the mirror. R&B are trying everything to keep B there. He also said something today that was uncalled for with regards to J/J this Brendon really needs to watch his mouth. If he thinks Jeff would still be with them after they had Jordan voted out he is stupid. Can you see the fury in the house if Jordan goes? I will be glad to Brendon gone.

August 3, 2011 at 12:42 PM  
Anonymous DaniDB said...

If I were in the house and up against Jordan, I would totally lay it on thick that she has already won this game and that she's the biggest threat in this game. I can not understand why the HGs are ignoring this and considering keeping her. Really who else is a bigger threat right now? Everyone seems to want Brachel out and that target isn't going away. Get Jordan out while you have the chance. For some reason everyone is scared to vote Jordan out and no one want to nominate her. It seems like it's not even being consider.

August 3, 2011 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya DaniDB! :)

Hiya Sherri! :)


PSST! New Top POst! :)

HoH pictures

August 3, 2011 at 12:44 PM  
Blogger Natalie37 said...

I have liked Shelly all season, but if she flips on Jordan and votes her out, I will be anti-Shelly 100%! I love Jeff and Jordan, and would love to see Jeff win since Jordan already has. Hopefully Shelly is just telling Brenchel what they want to hear.

August 3, 2011 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger Natalie37 said...

I think anyone would be smart to bring Jordan to the finals with them. I don't think the jury would give her the money, because she's already won before. I wonder if the other hg's are considering this, they could probably win against her if they get to final 2.

August 3, 2011 at 12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's up with Rachael saying she doesn't like the way Jeff talks to Jordan? That's not what I see at all. I've never heard Jeff disrespect Jordan in any way! He jokes with her, yes. They argue a bit, yes. But what I see is a normal relationship. I've never heard Jeff disrespect Jordan in any way! What I see is her fiance Brendan putting Rachael down all the time!

August 3, 2011 at 2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below