;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Big Brother 13: The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers! Happy Tuesday!

The Big Brother 13 HGs had a very full night on the live feeds last night, so I have no time for my usual foray into the eBay Daily Deals. I did, however, just get a lovely surprise in my email - 50% off a facial from groupon. I've never clicked on a deal so fast. Ummm... Yes, please!

First up - a couple of Pre-Midnight BBT flashback funnies for ya:

For a good morning giggle in the flashback section of the live feeds, go to feed 1 at 10:33pm BBT to hear all about the HGs on lapdances, including Jordan's experience with a lap dance, which starts 2 minutes in... "People thought it would be funny to buy me a lapdance, and this girl started walkin' up to me, and I was like..."

It goes on from there. Too cute. Click the pics to get to the live feeds log in page, if you've gottem or the 3 day free trial if you needem.

That's just the warm-up for the striptease from Porsche and Adam for the Bachelor/Bachelorette party. Go to August 1, 10:59pm, Quad, and take it full screen. ;) "Introducing.. the Erotic Exotic Lawon Don Dancers!!!!"

If you prefer Porsche closeups, Feed 1 is your best bet... but the quad view is great & it'll give you the full story. :0)
Everyone has a blast.


OK.. you've got flashback funnies that are must-sees, and I've got an Overnight Report to get together! Please refresh this post at 6:30am BBT for the first several sections... then again every 20-30 minutes for more, til she's all done!

11:12pm BBT
Quad

Enjoying the afterglow from the dance.. The mood is festive and happy..

Rachel: I have to tell you guys.. That seriously made my Big Brother experience.
Adam: yeah yeah
Rachel: And.. that it's gonna be better than any bachelor or bachelorette party we'll have.
Someone: Awwww
Jeff: That's so sad.
Rachel: Thanks, Jeff. Thanks.
Jeff: I'm not shooting you guys down.
Porsche: Seriously, geez. See if I get hired for your party.
Adam: I'm gonna jump in the pool..

11:13pm Adam takes his elf suit back off and with some encouragement from the other HGs, he cannonballs in on feed 3...

CUT TO:
Midnight BBT
Quad

Checking in on our HGs at the stroke of midnight, we find Adam, Jeff & Brendon shooting pool on Feeds 1 & 2, and Dani, Rachel, Kalia and Porsche talking about Scarlett Johansson in the HoH room on Feeds 3 and 4.
Dani hates Johansson as an actress, but she's really impressed with her as a singer. The mood up in HoH is light, happy, and kinda fake. Rachel leaves the room at 12:01am, and as soon as the door closes...

Dani: Now she like hates me.
Porsche: This is gonna be a very strange week.
Kalia: I'm trying, I'm trying..
Dani: She like.. Does she hate me?
Porsche: As soon as he leaves, it's gonna get really intense for me.
Dani: What do you mean.. she's gonna like grip on to you?
Porsche: Uh.. yeah.
Dani: You don't have to respond if you don't want to, but where are you with the whole situation?
Porsche: Nervous of the gripping.
Dani: And that's all?
Porsche: Yeah.
Dani: I think..
Kalia: Were you prepared for the other way around? Like, Brendon staying?
Porsche: Yeah.. I thought I'd be able to be a middle person now.. but it's gonna f me up if all she has is me, and I'm gonna feel really awkward..
Dani: You don't want people just to associate you as the new Brendon.
Porsche: Yuck!
Dani: You know what I mean..
Kalia: I think we're trying to make sure she knows it's not personal..
Dani: I really do like Rachel... but I know they're gonna take it personal, and it's not. If you're the strongest competitors and you're not with me, then you have to go.
Kalia: I think they take it more personal, because it's a relationship, and she's never been here without him.
Porsche: I know.. It's gonna be a crying fest.. It sucks. I would like her to get her head back in the game, but I think now she's just playing emotionally, and I don't want her to drag me down with her, but what do I do when the girl has no one else left.
Dani: Just be her friend.
Kalia: I think you'll find the balance.


This is ongoing.. We leave the HoH room at 12:06am to go check on Rachel on feed 1.. Brendon's still playing pool with the boys.

12:06am BBT
Feed 1
Backyard Couch
Jordan & Rachel

Rachel's on the couch telling Jordan she's peeved about Porsche being up in HoH all buddy buddy with Daniele and Kalia.

Rachel: I thought we were like BFF too. Apparently not.
Jordan: What'd she do? Just not tell you anything?
Rachel: No, not recently.
Jordan: They might be planning something.
Rachel: We were always friends, until this week.
Jordan: Well, I don't know, if she won HoH, what would she do?
Rachel: I think she's with Adam too..
Jordan: We need to get her out.
Rachel: We need to win everything.
Jordan: Don't worry.. Me and Jeff were just the 2 of us against the whole house.
Rachel: Us too.
Jordan: We made it through... We just need to be careful about how we communicate. What were they talking about?
Rachel: They were just all buddy-buddy...

Brendon comes over from the pool table to share his keen manly insight.

Brendon: Baby, take note that Porsche's not down here.. She's upstairs in the HoH.

Having dispensed his great wisdom, Brendon returns to the pool table.

Rachel: (to Jordan) I really thought she was my friend. She must've made a deal with Daniele to stay here.

Shelly joins them on the couch...

Rachel: Hey listen, if there is a knockout this week, we can control it...

At 12:10am, Porsche and Kalia come outside to join them on the couch... Within a minute, BB playing clutch and calling Shelly away to exchange her microphone, Porsche and Rachel are alone on the couch, and Porsche is reassuring Rachel.

Porsche: (softly) Don't walk away from me...
Rachel: What?
Porsche: Don't be mad...
Rachel: No!! You're so silly.
Porsche: They tempted me with food.
Rachel: Those cheaters. Those hussies.
Porsche: They referred to you.. They referred to you weeks down the road..

Rachel: Me?
Porsche: mm hmm
Rachel: Whatever.
Porsche: We have to maintain smartness... We have to not make ourselves the main targets.. Cuz if stupid Shelly wins, we are. F*ck it. If I can eat all their cheese, I'll eat all the cheese. It's good cheese.
Rachel: It's good cheese.

Dani joins them on the couch.

Dani: What happened to all the games?
Rachel: I don't know. The boys are having their bromance.

Shelly and Jordan join, and they launch into the Animal Game.. 20 questions, but with animals.


CUT TO:
12:31am BBT
Feed 3
Dani & Lawon

While the other guys play pool and the women play the 20 questions game on the couch, Dani and Lawon are talking game and playing cornhole.

Lawon: For me it's good, because they all think I'm just..
Dani: It's perfect.
Lawon: They probably think, Oh Lawon's just tryin' to get back with them, because PT's gone.
Dani: Yeah, it's perfect.
Lawon: So, if you don't see me hanging with you sometimes...
Dani: I get it.
Lawon: I don't want it to look so obvious.. For you and Kalia, it's ok, because you're both girls.
Dani: And now we're trying to bring Porsche in too.
Lawon: It'll work. I trust you. I trust you. But yeah.. you gotta work Porsche..
Dani: I am.
Lawon: I know.. I'm not trippin'.
Dani: Be like friendly to her.. Try to pull the newbie card with her.. Oh and by the way, Rachel's coming after you.
Lawon: I know. I'll be like, I don't have nobody to rely on, Dominic was my boy...
Dani: Totally.. And you have to pull something like you were supporting her when we were in pairs...

Dani coaches Lawon on how to pull Porsche in, from his end.

CUT TO:
12:57am BBT
Feed 3/4
Dani, Porsche & Kalia

Dani: And I made like a million comments about it, before I knew it was like some coy thing going on. I mean, it is what it is, though.

Kalia: Well, that makes me nervous, because she put on the performance of a life time for the Veto competition, like shaking and...
Porsche:
Dani:
Kalia: I even felt bad.. I reached over and patted her back, but obviously they knew what they were doing...

Kalia goes downstairs..

Porsche: They next 2 days are gonna be rough.
Dani: For you?
Porsche: For the house.. But for me exspecially.
Dani: OK.. so where do you personally stand after this? I'm really nervous.. for you. I feel like Rachel's gonna be hating me and wanting me out.. but where does that leave you?
Porsche: He didn't save me or throw me the veto to keep me safe... Obviously he wants to stay...
Dani: They're gonna cop a deal with anyone. Where do you stand for next week?
Porsche: For me, I need to play it safe... Either a Kalia or a Lawon or a Shelly.
Dani: So you wouldn't eliminate me? Or backdoor me?
Porsche: No. She's gonna try to win, obviously. But you and I made a deal.
Dani: Ok.
Porsche: Like separate from my friendship, that I had to hold to because you held to it.
Dani: OK.. I'm telling you, you're not my target next week, the week after, the week after...

Porsche says they have an understanding because of Dani's father, and although she wasn't happy with Dani for telling "the misfits" about her relationship with Janelle, she's moved past it. Moving on to the vote this week, Porsche says she knows it'll probably just be her and Rachel voting to keep Brendon.. With regard to Brendon an Rachel's deal making efforts..

Dani: They're offering their first born child to people.

CUT TO:
1:04am BBT
Feed 1
Brendon & Rachel
Bathroom

Rachel is in tears, having just done her goodbye message for Brendon. She's telling him she doesn't want him to go. He's comforting her.
Jeff gets called to the DR next. He makes a pit stop in the bathroom, and Rachel tells him to take tissues, cuz they're probably gonna try to make hi cry too. Brendon jokes, "If you cry for me, make sure you cry for Jordan too."

The feeds flip back up to HoH, where Porsche is telling Dani how America's Favorite Juror works now, and Dani is blowing a steady stream of sunshine up Porsche's bum, in an effort to win her over.

1:14am BBT
A few minutes pass, and Rachel comes in, without knocking, which I always find odd...

She tells them she just had to do her goodbye message, and Dani asks, "Are you ok? Do you need a group hug?" Rachel declines. Dani offers again.

Dani: I can't believe it was tonight. Hey, are you ok? You don't look ok. Do you wanna hug?
Rachel: no.
Porsche: Do you wanna go downstairs?
Dani: Want some BlueJay?
Rachel: No thanks.
Dani: Do you need anything? Want some girl talk..
Rachel: No, I was just coming to see what you guys were doing. OK.. I guess I'll just..
Dani: Don't leave! Why are you leaving?
(*** Cuz she only came up to see that Porsche was up here)
Rachel: I wanna go spend time with Brendon.
Dani: Hang out for 10 minutes. Let us try to put you in a better mood.
Rachel: (very sad and soft) No. I'm happy.

And out she goes...

Porsche knows she's busted and tells Daniele as much. Daniele plays it down, saying "Rachel's not like that. She doesn't play like that. Trust me, from being her ally in this house.."

Porsche: You're sabotaging me. You obviously did that on purpose. Where's your f*cking cheese? I'm eating it.

1:17am BBT
Feed 1
Backyard - Couch
Brendon & Rachel. Adam is present.

Rachel reports to Brendon that Porsche was up in HoH with Daniele again, and that "the other minion is on her way back up there now."

Brendon: Surprise, surprise.

Rachel tells Brendon that Daniele offered her food and comfort and that she declined. After saying, "And then she gave me that stupid Daniele look, " she apologizes to Adam for speaking like that in front of him.

CUT TO:
1:20am BBT
Feed 1
Dani & Porsche
HoH Room

Her efforts this evening have not gone to waste. Dani appears to be making serious headway in solidifying an alliance with Porsche...


Dani: People are sketchy about you because of your relationship with Rachel.
Porsche: I know. But I still feel like people have to understand there's separation between friendship and alliances.
Dani: I understand what you're saying, but in Big Brother, perception is everything.
Porsche: ..which is why she's freaking out right now, because I've been up here twice when she's come looking for me.
Dani: Absolutely. And of course she hates me. I'm saying...
Porsche: At least Kalia was up here the 1st time as a buffer.
Dani: She didn't even knock.
Porsche: She keeps forgetting it's not her room.
Dani: Shocker.

Moving along...

Porsche: You're hilarious though. I'd like to work with you. You're a little darker and moodier that I am, but.. Like I told your dad, we'll be able to work together, and I believe that.
Dani: I feel like we haven't really come together until now, which is perfect, because if you can't trust people in this game, you have nothing and you're not gonna win.
Porsche: And I'm so sick of playing this game..
Dani: For other people!
Porsche: And not getting to play! I mean.. Cassi talked sh*t about me and I got rid of her.. You guys would've ran through the house too.. If you would've aligned with Brendon and Rachel... I still would've been screwed.
Dani: But that was my point to them.. If I make a final 4 deal with people, it needs to stick..
Porsche: And they're like, we play an honest game...
Dani: Which you know is a lie.. And.. they've been lying to everybody this whole week.
Porsche: Totally. It's really rough for me, and I like her as a person, and I want to be friends with her after..
Dani: As do I.
Porsche:..But i know she holds grudges.

1:23am - Feed 1 - Still going. Daniele tells Porsche about her relationship with Eric Stein, America's Player from Big Brother 8 and her bestie.

Dani: Here's the thing, and I've been through this before, if you're gonna hold something against somebody because of game, and not be their friend, they're not your friend.
Porsche: Yeah.
Dani: Like, ok, my bestie in the whole wide world, is Stein. You saw my season. Stein and I, we loved each other for the 1st 5 days, before the feeds were on, and then we had this weird falling out, and we kept going against each other. Anyways.. He made a lot of really personal, mean comments about me. It was like, I have no intentions to be this guy's friend, blablabla, whatever.. So, it was no big deal. Then... 2 years later in Vegas, he came up to me and apologized, and it was super cool... and anyways.. We have talked every single day since then. And we have been best friends. Anyway, people who are gonna hold the game against you? They're not your friends. It's a game.
Porsche: I know.

Porsche's had enough of being checked up on by Rachel.

Dani: They're playing the game of desperation
Porsche: Which sucks.
Dani: ...and they will literally sell their 1st child to stay in this game. I'm telling you.. When it happens on Thursday, you're really gonna have to find a happy medium and separate yourself in some way.
Porsche: I know, and I keep reminding her, she needs to be nicer to people.. because it makes me look bad.
Dani: Exactly. Guilty by association. Can I be honest with you? Please don't say anything? Even the other day when they came up to me.. Yesterday.. They were like, verbatim from Brendon's mouth, "Porsche is Rachel's little puppy dog." I know that sucks, and I'm not telling you to hurt you..

This is ongoing.. If you'd like to watch the rest on flashback, please go to Feed 1 at 1:27am.

CUT TO:
1:39am BBT
Feed 3
Hammock
Jeff, Rachel, Brendon



Rachel: In 2 HoHs, it'll probably be another endurance.. and Daniele will probably win that again, and who's her target gonna be.. Then they'll try to get her out.
Jeff: Yeah. Dude. Porsche's a f*cking idiot. Why would she leave this and go over there?
Brendon:
Rachel: I don't know. She's an idiot.
Jeff:
Brendon: I told you. I told you this a long time ago. Her thing in this game.. She wants to be a manipulator..
BB: Jeff, please go to the Diary Room.

CUT TO:
1:43am BBT
Feed 1/2
Dani & Porsche

Dani & Porsche are putting a pretty bow on their new alliance... They're both being honest...


CUT TO:
1:57am BBT
Quad
Backyard Couch
Jordan, Jeff & Rachel

They're talking about the potential for a knockout HoH and the order they want to take out the other HGs.

Jordan: So if it a knockout, do we take out Porsche first?
Jeff: No, Kalia.
Rachel: I dunno. Maybe we should
Jeff: Kalia.
Rachel: Kalia and then Porsche? Because Lawon doesn't want to win. He's not going to win. The same thing with Adam..
Jordan: He told me in here, he was really gonna try for it.
Jeff: I would go Kalia, Porsche, then Lawon, cuz I don't think Lawon's gonna answer a question.
Rachel: Right. And the thing is, with the knockout, it's so f*cking fast.. Are you good at knockouts?

And.. it's wakey, wakey time!! OK.. the night's not over, but BB has other ideas. Fortunately, we have covered the main changes.. Look for a new top post very soon! :0)

This house! These people! This game!


Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
And Start Watching the Real Big Brother!
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







33 Comments:

Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Morning Carolyn, fellow BB addicts

That was awesome! Feed 1 is good for Porsche's dance but you need to watch it on quad cam to get the whole experience. Adam is hilarious.

Was the cop outfit from a comp? I don't remember it.

Have a great day everyone.

August 2, 2011 at 5:00 AM  
Blogger KathyL said...

Good Morning! Why in the world am I up soooo early?

Last night was hilarious. It was nice to see them just having fun.

August 2, 2011 at 5:38 AM  
Blogger MnM said...

Omg I watched them practice the dance last night & laffed so hard, my ribs hurt today!

*rolls*

Morning Carolyn!!!! <3

Morning Dishers!! <3

August 2, 2011 at 6:24 AM  
Blogger Dani Garza said...

Question: in past seasons, doesn't the person in costume almost always walk out the door? Was Enzo the only person ever NOT to be evicted while in costume? And now Adam will join that group?

August 2, 2011 at 6:30 AM  
Blogger MnM said...

omg that was good!!!!
lmao! great job!

August 2, 2011 at 6:31 AM  
Blogger MnM said...

I love Porshe's suit so much, I'd rock that suit if I looked like any of them!

it's from American Apparel for those who were wondering last night :D

August 2, 2011 at 6:32 AM  
Blogger misslissa said...

Morning Carolyn & all:)

Wow Porsche's game play has finally arrived now that she doesn't have the key! She now has a pretty big bulls eye right on her back....

Even through the massive tension & drama this house is very entertaining:) Thursday's HOH will be a nail biter!!

August 2, 2011 at 6:41 AM  
Blogger MnM said...

Oh and I will be voting for Adam as America's Fave if they have it.

August 2, 2011 at 6:42 AM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Good Morning! I know right? It's way early for me! Gotta get used to it again before school starts tho!
Last night was sooo funny! I laughed so hard at Adam! He is such a good sport about the elf costume. However! Later in the evening when Rachel went upstairs to see what Porsche was up to, wasn't so nice! Dani and Kahlia both wanted to "hug it out" with Rachel but she wouldn't have it! I thought that was a little rude on her part. And then when she was on the couch with Jordo outside, she dogged everyone for wanting her and Brendon out and the sneaky way they were going about it, but isn't that the same thing she and Brendon have been talking about doing to Jeff and Jordon? i just wish Jordon wouldn't tell her so much. It could just be me, but I think Rachel has it in her head that everyone should be ok with going home so she can have her big wedding. I'm sorry but I don't agree! I'm all for getting her out and then Kahlia!

August 2, 2011 at 6:57 AM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

MnM, I checked out American Apparel last night, they've got some neat stuff! I found the sunglasses that I've looked everywhere for on that site! I just may go order them right now! Maybe.....

August 2, 2011 at 7:01 AM  
Blogger tonitoni said...

Good AM to you Carolyn and all you BB followers-

I'd love to see Shellie get HOH this week. It would really define to the whole household where she stands.

And getting a letter from Josie will probably give her motivation (she has seemed depressed in the last few days) to really kick it in gear.

Do you think Jeff and Jordan would consider working with Dani?

Have a great day y'all! I'm off to take a NIA class at 7:30 in the AM. Yikes!

Thanks Carolyn for being our trusty correspondent!

August 2, 2011 at 7:09 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good morning Carolyn, Michigan Man,CajunMama,MnM, Dish-Dani, Misslisa and Kscooterfox!!! Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

@CajumMama I assume you are from Louisiana? I am also, Alexandria.

August 2, 2011 at 7:16 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

@Dish-Dani are you cute or what!!!!!!

August 2, 2011 at 7:17 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Porsche is wabba dabba doooo!

August 2, 2011 at 7:22 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Pokes head in, looks around, hey, I know you all!

Good Morning Lovely Goddess of the Dish! Good Morning Oh Genie of the Sea, who is also a Goddess of the Dish ...

Good Morning to the Dish 'Family' ... Love that term!!! We share so much of ourselves on the dish and in the chat rooms! We are definately a srong group of people!!!

Okay, now I need to go and read TOR ... let us see what the hamsters were up to over night!

MWAH!

August 2, 2011 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good morning everyone.

I have to make my morning complaint. Today it's not about one (or two) specific HGs.

Almost every summer some critter ends up in the yard. Being the houseful of children that they are, they have to poke and prod at it. I'm not saying I won't spray ants that are infesting my house or swat a fly that keeps buzzing around my head. For the most part I am very much a live and let live type of person. If it ain't bothering me I don't bother it.

A few nights ago they had the giant moth that everyone had to touch. FYI-When you keep touching a moth or butterfly it damages their wings.

Last night they had the huge praying mantis. I, for one, find them fascinating and love to see them. Especially since they aren't too common in my area anymore. Some people wanted to kill it. In Jeff's defense he did tell them to leave it alone. Brendon knocked it off the wall. Then Rachel wanted to catch it and keep it as a pet. I will give enough credit to say that they did eventually put it somewhere where it would be safe. But Porsche, in her infinite wisdom, told Rachel it wouldn't bite. Oh how I wish Rachel would have picked it up. They DO bite. We used to catch them when we were kids. My sister's friend got bit by one half that size and it drew blood.

Maybe then, at least where the wildlife is concerned, the HGs would learn to look, but don't touch.

August 2, 2011 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger NikkiP44 said...

Good morning all. Great TOR Carolyn. It will be an interesting time until Thursday night. Some will change their minds several times or at least appear to...;)

August 2, 2011 at 7:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning All!

Just wanted to comment that I love how Brendon "Mansplained" to Rachel about Porche being upstairs in the HOH with Dani. Thank you Captain Obvious! What would Rachel do without Brendon's keen observation skills and knowledge?

Have a great day.

Karen

August 2, 2011 at 7:37 AM  
Blogger gypsygirl said...

Hey,dont you guys think after Brendon leaves, one of the evicted houseguests will return? Because none of them have done interviews anywhwere, and they usually do.

August 2, 2011 at 7:47 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, everyone :) I'm still in the weeds over here, getting the Overnight together and publishing your comments after each section...

August 2, 2011 at 7:52 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Porsche crackin me up with the cheese. making me hungry too

August 2, 2011 at 8:03 AM  
Anonymous Reg said...

man oh man am I surprised about Porche's gameness :o
I have to say that is really low on her part to be talking about Rachel in that way after Rachel was the only one pretty much to even remember Porche existed.
If I was Rachel I wouldn't hug Dani either. For Brenchel this is how they will start their life together - so ye it is personal and emotional.
Yup I'm a Branchelified LOL

August 2, 2011 at 8:08 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

If someone does return, and this obviously means that Brendon will be a contender, I'm not sure what I will do.

I'll probably break out in the shakes and a cold sweat waiting to see who walks through the door. There may be tears involved. I will have something ready in case I should become ill. If, unfortunately, I do see his huge feet walk back into the house there will most likely be a lot of swearing and possibly things being thrown.

Then, I will calmly walk outside, smoke a cigarette, maybe have a relaxing glass of wine and then continue to watch the show.

I cannot break the BB addiction.

August 2, 2011 at 8:09 AM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Everyone in the South please be careful today! Not only is there a hurricane brewing, but we are supposed to have record highs today...in my neck of the woods 115 degrees! They are warning people to stay inside for the day....I just know, it's hotter than a firecracker here! Just be safe and check on your neighbors and the elderly/sick! Caro, stock up just in case the hurricane doesn't weaken! Be careful and stay safe!

August 2, 2011 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Like totally like do you like think that like Dani, Porsche and Kalia could like have like a conversation like totally without like saying like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drives me crazy! I can't believe Kalia left P/D alone for that long conversation unsupervised!

August 2, 2011 at 8:23 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Caro!! Splendid TOR as always! :)

Morning Everyone!
Happy Tuesday :)

August 2, 2011 at 8:23 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Eric Stein is Dani's bestie!?!

I almost feel like all the BB seasons have been a lie. Like they never really happened. Eric Stein is THE reason I became a Dick & Dani fan. I have actually argued with people who only see the edited version and thought Eric was such a nice guy. Ah well, who woulda thunk it. I guess time really does heal all wounds.

I am wondering though-do Dick and Eric have any kind of friendly relationship? I know they had written some horrible things about each other in their blogs and that was probably at least a year after their season had ended.

August 2, 2011 at 8:34 AM  
Blogger Mattitude said...

Hearing Dani talk about Eric made my dad.

Eric was harsh in BB8 but I still felt like he got a bum deal. To know that he and Dani are that close now is so awesome. It's a bummer than his relationship with Jessica (my fav BB8 player which says a lot because it was a strong cast) didn't work out.

August 2, 2011 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger David B said...

thta was some good fun, i watched the practice in hoh live but had to catch the BY perfromence on FB.

shelie winning HoH would be vewry interesting.

August 2, 2011 at 8:41 AM  
Anonymous Renee M said...

Thanks for the overnight report....where was Shelly? I'm curious where her head is at and who she will be voting to evict?

August 2, 2011 at 8:48 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Geez!

Early Wake up for a Tuesday!

New Top Post!!

August 2, 2011 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Everyone!! :)

Just wanted to pop in and greet everyone properly before I take off for a couple hours.. :0)


Hi Michigan Man! :)

Hi Canjun Mama! :)

Hi MnM in IL! :)

Hi DishDani! :)

Hi MissLissa! :)

Hi KScoot! :)

Hi ToniToni! :)

Hi ShiSHi! :)

Hi Johnny5! :)

Hi Stephanie! :)

Hi Grendon! :)

Hi NIkkiP! :)

Hi Karen! :)

Hi GypsyGirl! :)

Hi Reg! :)

Hi Genie! :)

Hi Mattitude! :)

Hi DavidB! :)

Hi Renee! :)

August 2, 2011 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Good (my) morning Caro and all.

Looks like it's been a busy day so I have quite a bit of reading to catch up on.

I'm a happy camper today for so many reasons. Finally resolved an eBay issue with a favorite seller that has been going on since Feb. 3rd. I'm getting a replacement of my choice for something that was never shipped or was lost, I'm still not clear, but happy to get it resolved with something I like even better.

Now I have to step away from the eBay too. Now that we know we are getting our checks tomorrow..... GaYToR.. STOP THAT! This one is already mine and waiting for another bid to end in a few minutes

http://cgi.ebay.com/ARINNA-Swarovski-ruby-Crystal-Starfish-WGP-Ring-size-8-/260826143559?pt=Gemstone_Rings&hash=item3cba731b47

I'll be back!

:o)

August 2, 2011 at 12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below