;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, July 31, 2011

BB13: Key Conversations

Good Afternoon BB Dishers!

Though it's Sanity Sunday on the blog, the live feeds don't stop.

Here is a key conversation that happened between Daniele, Jeff and Jordan.

1:33 PM BBT



Daniele: I'm gonna tel you guys what I feel and you let me know.
Jeff: Okay
Daniele: I will do whatever I can to keep you here. I'm surprised to hear that Brendon wants to stay here.... part of me is scared if I were to put you up against Rachel because everyone is sketchy.
Jordan: I was talking to Kalia... I talked to Shelly and Kalia...

They go over the votes.... Lawon, Kalia, Jeff,

Daniele: If you think that anyone would flip then let me know... If you goes both go back then both Brendon and Rachel in the house... I would be super-screwed.... I am willing to do that... I want to prove myself to you.
Jordan: I was talking to Adam... in the Purple... If I did on the block... against Brendon and Rachel... would you vote for me and he was yeah.
Jeff: What if I go up, he said I would have less of a chance...
Daniele: With Rachel she is a bit iffy... I don't know what kind of deals they would cop.... She said Brendon will talk to me and he will try to cop a deal with me...


Jordan: If you put someone else up, maybe Porsche... I would vote whichever you want us to vote... I think Brendon and Rachel would cut deals with everyone....
Daniele: If I put Porsche up then it doesn't guarantee Rachel will go home.
Jordan: If you put up Porsche will make you an enemy... If I have the votes I will go up as a pawn.
Jeff; Don't say pawn.
Daniele: I still don't trust Shelly. She's sketchy.
Jeff; Yes she does sit on the fence.... Adam is also... I talked to him and he said he would vote for us...
Jordan: I don't want Brendon and Rachel promise him something
Jeff: I don't see them promising him something that would make him vote you out.

Jeff and Jordan say that they will feel out the votes and get back to her.



Daniele: Once she's gone, I would assume that Brendon will work with Porsche.
Jeff: Once we go through this week, we will show you the love... We don't want to go too much into the future.
Daniele: I'm just concerned about both of them staying in the game... I am hoping that by doing this...
Jordan: I promise you you're safe next week... if we get HoH.
Jeff: I thought he was taking Rachel off... and then I hear he's taking himself off.

Daniele: Yesterday I talked to her in the have not room and she said that she was going home...
Jeff: She came to me and said it sucks that I'm going home... Was the first I heard.
Jordan: Her moods are up and down. She's fine and then she's not time.
Jeff; And if you hear anything about us blah blah blah.. It's not true.
Daniele: Can you guys find out what's going on with Brendon staying.... Shelly came up here and asked me who I wanted to go... I said I didn't know... Who is she to decide which of the couple will go... It's super sketchy...


Jeff: She's like the mom.
Jordan: She's cheering for everybody.
Daniele: She's super sketchy.
Jordan: She was telling me and Kalia you all need to cheer everyone needs a fair shot.
Jeff: I will talk to her today and see...
Jordan: I know Brendon and Rachel were outside talking to her earlier...

They go on to talk about the competition.

Daniele: I think she thinks she won't have a shot without him. She would fall apart.
Jeff: I will ask them..
Daniele: The whole week I thought she would be safe.

Jeff brings up Porsche and how she doesn't know what she's talking about. They go on to the competition. They leave shortly after saying they will get Adam to talk to her.

Jeff finds Adam sleeping in the Chrome room and tells him Daniele wants to talk to him.

1:56 PB BBT


Daniele: What's your mind at with the Veto being used.
Adam: I don't know. Is he going to use it to save him or her.
Daniele: I heard all summer that he's going to save her and now he's going to use it to save himself which is not want I wanted.
Adam: yeah he won the PoV.
Daniele: Which makes him a bigger threat... It will be the same thing week to week to week.
Adam: You need to put up someone who will ensure she goes home... is if you up Porsche.
Daniele: I don't want to make an enemy.... What if I put up Jordan.
Adam: If it's Jordan versus Rachel... Jordan stays... I'm just worried about Brendon being pissed at me...
Daniele: You would not be on the top of his list.
Adam: If I threw Porsche under the bus it's just that she would vote for Rachel. Shelly might not vote to keep Porsche.


They go over the votes.

Daniele: Are you going to fight for HoH.
Adam: I would love to win HoH next week. It's my birthday week...
Daniele: I'm just scared with Brendon stays in the house, people will be afraid to go against him.
Adam: He would win the veto if he's up... I'm just concerned that people think I'm a floater..
Daniele: According to Rachel anyone other than her, Brendon and Jeff and Jordan are floaters.
Adam: If I won next week.. I would put up Brendon...
Daniele: He can't win everything... It's 6 weeks left and 6 people... It would be a regular season.
Adam: Unless they bring someone back...

They go over the history of returned house guests, and the possibility of someone coming back.

Adam: Whoever leaves this week could come back?
Daniele: It could be any of them...

They go to speculate about the possibilities of a return or another twist.

Adam: Coming up to next week, if I win HoH, I would Brendon up.
Daniele: She told me when we were close that she was terrible at questions.
Adam: Brendon told me that he threw it to her because she needed to eat.

They go over the possible competitions and who should be knocked out in what order. They fist pump and Adam leaves HoH.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If another key conversation happens while I'm around I will add it. In the meantime, back to my laundry!


Enjoy the live feeds today and; Please join us back here tonight at 8pm Eastern for the Sunday Show Viewing Party! 

If you haven't taken advantage of the 3 day free trial yet, go ahead and treat yourself! The live feeds just keep getting better! Today should be great!


Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
And Start Watching the Real Big Brother!
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







26 Comments:

Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

It just never stops in this house.

Mwah Genie!

July 31, 2011 at 1:56 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Hiiiiiii Genie! i finally found the new post! lol. I think Jordo has the votes although i would hate for anyone to flip, you never know! I just love love love Adam as the Elf! He is so good with it!

July 31, 2011 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger Tarheel~Teresa said...

Hiya Genie :)
Glad I stopped by just now to see if there was anything new. Thanks for the post. They are Game On Always this season.
Luv ya

July 31, 2011 at 2:35 PM  
Blogger NikkiP44 said...

Hi Genie! Would you do my laundry too?
Seriously, thanks for keeping us up to date. If Porsche is put up, it is one less vote for Rachel. That leaves Brendon and Shelly. Adam can flip and there is still four. Rachel won't be on the jury...

July 31, 2011 at 2:38 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Just read in my TV guide that Allison thinks Dani will win BB.

July 31, 2011 at 3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just remember that if Dani puts up Jordan as a pawn and for some reason Jordan goes, she would probably be voted right back in the house, right?

July 31, 2011 at 4:03 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

Glad I stopped in. Thanks for the update Genie. I missed those while I was chatching up on the conversations from last night where Dani apologized to Rachel and she twisted it all around. It was great to see that side of Dani but of course Rachel twisted it to be the victim of another attack. Geez Louise.

July 31, 2011 at 4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there any way to contact one of the dish chicks via email? It isn't important or urgent, just something I would want to pass on to see if they are interested. Thanks.

July 31, 2011 at 4:37 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

YeS!!! Freshly rebooted, retweeted and here. Ready to rumble with all of you.

Hi Michelle, KScooter, TH-Tersa. Nikki and FLGirl. I know there is more but that's all I see for now. For the rest of you.....
Hi (you) <-- insert your name here.

I'm excited. I can't even remember what we are going to see tonight other than the ending of the HoH Comp. The very chilly HoH reveal, a lot of lying and backstabbing if AGP gives us a true edit, and of course Noms.

Let's get this party started!!!!!

:o)

July 31, 2011 at 5:00 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

JLuvsTurtles!!!!! I have your dates for New Orleans on my calendar and can't wait. Perfect timing too. I have a scheduled show on Saturday, October 1st.

We're gonna tear this town UP!

:o)

July 31, 2011 at 5:02 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Brendon: Don't ever call my fiance an idiot.

I laugh every time I hear tht... for obvious reasons.

:o)

July 31, 2011 at 5:03 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

OOPS! My manners :-O

Good evening our Hostesses with the Mostestes. I ♥ ♥ ♥ Caro and Genie!

July 31, 2011 at 5:04 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Excuse me while I grab a tissue as I say goodbye to Dom. I REALLY hope if anyone comes back in, it's him.

:o)

July 31, 2011 at 5:05 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

That Comp is a lot of hip action. Looks like a great exercise. Not for me. With my back I'd be in bed or in the hospital for weeks after but for them.... ♫ Shake Your Groove Thang ♫

:o)

July 31, 2011 at 5:08 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

HAHA! at Dani Diary. Snowball in Rachel's face. Totally agree with it and her reason!

:o)

July 31, 2011 at 5:09 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

What is it we hear from the HG's every year? 'X already won $10K. They need to go home.'

I hope this means an early exit for Jeff. He's so obnoxious this year. And I loved him in his own season.

:o)

July 31, 2011 at 5:14 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Happy Sunday Show Day Everyone,

July 31, 2011 at 5:14 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Anon... The DishChicks email is on the main page. Clear as day, but.. I'll post it here.

dishchicks at yahoo dot com.

:o)

July 31, 2011 at 5:17 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Hi Hey_Miss. Finally, another post. I was beginning to think I was all alone in here.

Come on people. Get those fingers loosened up and comment. We don't want Caro to have an easy night. :-p

:o)

July 31, 2011 at 5:19 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

The attitudes about cheering others on in this comp is absolutely disgusting. Makes me love Dani even more.

:o)

July 31, 2011 at 5:21 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

PMSL at Dani's give her a handkerchief.

Jeff thinks way too much of himself. Thinking he's going up and going home. I could only wish, but just as happy that it seems Rachel is going home.

:o)

July 31, 2011 at 5:25 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Where the hell is everyone?

Come on people. This is the Dish. We are family! Comment my brothers and sisters!!!!

:o)

July 31, 2011 at 5:29 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I saw this Reveal live. They all made me sick.

But love Lawon rockin' that Robe.

:o)

July 31, 2011 at 5:33 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Gaytor my love...

Come join us in the top post! ;)

here

July 31, 2011 at 5:34 PM  
Blogger Fred aka TwoBlackAces said...

FYI - Your RSS feed is not working.

August 1, 2011 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger 9awesome9 said...

i am sooooo rooting for danielle now cause im sooo tired of brendon and racjel controlling the house and when it comes down to it daniele is the only one brave enough to put em and get em out

August 1, 2011 at 9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below