;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, July 29, 2011

Big Brother 13: The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers!! Happy Friday & Happy Daniele week in the BB13 house! It took a while, but at last, the power has shifted! And just like that, the game of Big Brother 13 has officially begun! Handy that it happened the moment the game went to singles, too!

Nominations are today! There may be a comp today as well, but since Have Nots were named during the endurance comp last night, we'll see... Just so everyone's clear on who got what in their 1st 5 out snowballs last night, in order:
  1. Adam has to wear an Elf Suit for a week.
  2. Lawon is a Have Not.
  3. Brendon's a Have Not. (Rachel elected to sleep in the Have Not Room with Brendon, but it was not compulsory for her.)
  4. Jordan is a Have Not.
  5. Jeff got the $10,000.

To get up to speed with what that went down on the live feeds immediately following Daniele's Endurance Comp HoH win, please check out GenieSea's post, From Bottom to Top - That's BB.

As I begin writing at 3:50am BBT, everyone's still awake on the live feeds! Dani's up in the HoH Room with Kalia and Lawon on Feeds 1 and 2...

And Adam, Jeff, Jordan, Brendon, Rachel and Porsche are hanging out in the Have Not Room. I'm not sure of Shelly's whereabouts. Click the pic to get to the live feeds log in page, and pick your poison. ;)

Dominic is definitely missing from this picture! If you can't bear to be without him this morning, just fall into TheGap. ;0) His babyface PT mug is all over the place!

I'm cracking up at the @BB11HouseRodent's goodbye video for Dominic. Enjoy! But not with small children or your boss around. ;)
~NSFW~

Click here to watch on youtube


There are some really cool eBay Daily Deals this morning, if you're in a shopping mood. Make sure to scroll down when you hit the page - there are LOTS more categories that what you 1st see... although, I must admit, I'm a bit disturbed by what they've done to Lady Liberty.

OK.. Step away from the eBay, Carolyn. Time to get cracking on the Overnight Report! Please check back at 6am BBT for the first sections and then refresh this post every 20-30 minutes for more! :0)

If you wanna get a head start and dive right in to the flashback section of the live feeds, check out the GayTor Bits in the end of the previous post comment section. ;)



We'll begin with Daniele's HoH Reveal at 12:39am on Feed 1 and continuing on all 4 feeds... Click the pic to get to the live feeds log in page and watch!


Daniele: Who wants to see my HoH Room?

Dani dances up the stairs. Opening, the door, she cannot contain her joy.

Dani: Ohhh! I'm so excited! Yayyy!! Ohhh! Sorry. I'm so excited!
Adam: Is that Medieval Times?
Dani: Yeah, that's my birthday last year. That's my grandma.

Dani got oodles of pictures, awards from childhood.. and a lilac unicorn, coconut water, jello, strawberry nesquik, cinnamon life, pita chips, fruit, veggies, ice cream, cool whip, beer and more beer!

Jeff: Hey, you won this award on my birthday.
Dani: I planned it that way.

Small talk... then... Dani walks into he HoH bathroom and grabs the robe...

Dani: Lawon... This is for you. You can be the first...


Dani: Aww.. you're so excited.
Adam: Rock that robe!
Shelly: So sweet.


Adam: Ok, let's hear your letter.
Dani: Umm.. I think I'm gonna read it alone.

Rachel: Who's it from?
Dani: Cuz I'll get all sentimental.. Probably from my grandma.. (she opens in) Yeah. I'll get all sad. (changing the topic) Yay, we have bubbles.

more small talk..

Shelly: Your grandma's super cute.

Here's Grandma!

Dani: Yeah, that was my birthday last year. I was like, all I wanna do is go to Medieval Times with her and my brother.

12:48 - 7 minutes in to Dani's HoH Reveal.

Shelly: You want us to leave so you can read your letter?
Dani: I can read it later...

Dani offers up her food to share.. She's a happy girl, and a couple HGs are making an effort, mostly Shelly and Rachel, but apart from Adam the happy elf to be, it's pretty strained in there, but less than one might imagine.

At 12:55am, after a blip of Palm Trees, the HGs get up to leave en masse. Buh bye now...

Dani: ♫Awk-ward..

Dani puts her cd in, head phones on, lays down on the HoH bed and reads her letter from home in silence...



And we're moving forward into the night...

CUT TO:
1:26am BBT
Feeds 1 & 2
Candy Room
Kalia & Jordan

Kalia: I don't know where or how.. it obviously has come from other people, but it's lies. I've never said anything mean about Rachel.

Jordan: But it gets around and people wonder, Can I trust Kalia, or is she just filling my head with a bunch of bs? I think that's how everybody felt... and I.. Some people can lie and tell people stuff like that and make it all the way through. Look at Dick. He made it all the way through, and he was a good game player, but you gotta be able to keep up with everything that you're saying, I guess.

Feed 1 flips to Rachel and Jeff in the bathroom...

Rachel: (inaudible)
Jeff: If she wanted to, I would it in a second.
Rachel: You would? I asked Jordan, but she was like, no, I don't want to.

Jeff: No. What? She doesn't know what she's talking about. Ohh.. because Jordan, Jordan. What she means is that she doesn't wanna cut a deal with like one of us going home.
Rachel: Yeah, no, that's not what I'm talking about.
Jeff: That's what Jordan means.
Rachel: Ohhh.

Jeff: She doesn't wanna cut it with any one of us going home.. Because she's like, that's stupid.. If one of us are going home anyway, why cut the deal.
Rachel: We're all going after her.
Jeff: Yeah, exactly.

Rachel: (inaudible)
Jeff: Be like, listen, we'll swear on anything you want.. You can't play for HoH next week.
Rachel: Yeah
Jeff: You're f'd if you take one of us out. We'll leave you alone...
Rachel: That's what I'm trying to say..
Jeff: I'll take that.
Rachel: I'll take it too.
Jeff: Yeah, this way we're all in the jury.
Rachel: Yeah.
Jeff: I'll take that. In a second, I'll take that.

Porsche walks in to do her face.. Rachel whispers a little more with Jeff.. Porsche makes an effort to hear, then...

Rachel: Cuz, if we can make a deal with her, to save us..
Porsche: Why?!
Rachel: You don't think so?
Porsche: Go talk to f'ing Brendon first. You're not allowed to make these decisions.
***wtf?!
Rachel: hehehe
Porsche: I'm dead serious.
Rachel: Jeff's totally down with it.
Porsche: Dude! They said they weren't gonna make any deals.
Rachel: hmm?
Porsche: When we were in the room, Brendon talked to Jeff.. about not making any deals.
Rachel: No, not making any deals that let any of us go home.
Porsche: Not making any deals period is what Brendon was just talking about.
Rachel: mm mm
Porsche: Yes, Rachel. You're not playing alright, girl.

This is ongoing... If you'd like to catch it on flashback, please go to 1:29am on Feed 1.


CUT TO:
1:51am BBT
Feed 1 & 2
Rachel & Dani
HoH Room

Rachel enters the HoH Room. Lawon makes tracks immediately. Kalia needs a little prodding..
Click the pic to get to the live feeds log in page if you've gottem or the 3 day free trial, if you don't. If you'd like to watch this exchange in the flashback section of the live feeds, go to 1:51am on Feed 1.

Dani: (watching the spy screen) Ew! Lawon just picked up those jellybeans and ate them. hahaha.
Rachel: The ones that have been there for a week?
Dani: Those were the checkers ones..
Kalia: Oh my..
Dani: hahaha!
Kalia: Oh, Lawon... Oh wait.. Are you allowed to eat all the Have Not food from other weeks as well?
Dani: Oh! I don't think he's allowed to...
Kalia: Lemme tell him.. I'm assuming you guys wanna have a talk of some sort.
***good call.
Dani: Yeah.. You can come back in like 20 minutes.

Kalia leaves.

Rachel: (sounding unhappy) So what's up?
Dani: (happy as a clam) I don't know. What's up?

Rachel: (morose) I don't know. Nothing much.

Dani: (smiles, laughs a little)
Rachel: How's your letter?
Dani: Good. You can read it if you want to. I just felt awkward reading it in front of everyone.
Rachel: So, what are you thinking?
Dani: I don't know.. (Dani can barely contain the joy in her face right now) I really haven't thought much more than...
Rachel: (accusatory now) You've been thinking about it for a week, Daniele.
Dani: I've been thinking about different options, absolutely, but other than the last thing we just talked, I haven't really thought about what I'm gonna do, per se.
Rachel: What if me, Brendon, Jeff and Jordan kept you safe? Whatever, we can talk about how long. You work with us.. You don't get rid of us this week?
Dani: But.. the problem with that is, because of everything that happened, I have severe trust issues, to be honest.
Rachel: I completely understand. I mean, I have trust issues with you too, but it's a game, like you said...
Dani: Yeah, but if one of you won, nobody would be talking to me, and I'd be on the block, no question.
Rachel: This week?
Dani: Absolutely.
**Please don't try to deny that, Rachel.
Dani: And if I wasn't on the block, I would be backdoored. There is absolutely no question whatsoever.
Rachel: I don't know.. Speaking for myself, I wouldn't put you on the block, and I would try to convince them why we need to make a deal with you, and I would get rid of Kalia. Personally. And I would trying to work with you, if we can work with you. I don't know. It just doesn't make sense for us not to work together. Like, you're gonna roll deep with Lawon and Kalia? I mean, I'm not trying to talk sh*t. That's fine. You can tell them whatever I say. But, Daniele...
Dani: I never said that I'm close to Lawon.. He just follows me around, because he was super close to PT. Any I really like Kalia, because she is like, genuinely a friend of mine.
Rachel: Alright.. (deep sigh) Well, now you have power to make deals, so I don't understand why wouldn't take advantage of that.
Dani: Who's to say I wont?
Rachel: I mean, you could put Lawon in the block and get rid of him.. He's a floater and he's not helping your game. He's not ever going to try to win something for you.
Dani: Yeah. (long pause) I don't know.. I think we play 2 different games. I'm not here to get to jury.
Rachel: I'm not here to get to jury either.
Dani: Well, that's what I'm saying.. I wanna win, but the way that you might going about it and the way that I might go about it is obviously completely different, or else we wouldn't be in this situation.
Rachel: Yeah, but Daniele, if you are in the final 2, and you send home Brendon or Jeff this week, that 3 votes in jury (that you wont get), and I can promise you, there's 2 more people that we'll force to vote on our side. You'll never win.
Dani: Maybe I'm willing to take that risk. Maybe I'm not. I'm here to play the game. You guys clearly just want to play off emotions. I think it's stupid to vote based on "I like that person." I'm not saying that I don't like you or whatever.. Like if you were in the final 2, and I considered you to have played a better game than the other person, absolutely I would vote for you. I've always been that way... 'Cause it's a game. And what you said last week, about me threatening you.. Now you're like, you're losing 3 votes if I send anybody from your alliance home.
Rachel: Well, you threatened me last week, so..
Dani: I didn't threaten you though.. You took it as a threat.
Rachel: I don't know what you want me to say to you to convince you, but I think I'm offering you a deal where there's 4 people competing in the next HoH who wont send you home. You can't compete in the next HoH, Daniele.
Dani: I know I can't.

This is ongoing.. and worth your time on the flashback machine... Go to 1:57am BBT on feeds 1 & 2. I've got to move forward into the night...

The gloves come off at 2:05am BBT "You told me I had a black heart, and that no one deserves a friend like me..." ;) So you may want to hop on the flashback there. Click Here to get to the log in page if you've already got the feeds or the 3 day free trial, if you need them.

They're still going at 2:19am, with Rachel in tears...

Dani: I need to think. I obviously made a bad game move with Jeff. It's difficult when people take it to the personal level... I will definitely think about what you said.
Rachel: I mean, nominations are tomorrow. I've done this... So... I don't care about kissing your ass. I'm not into that.. But when it comes down to this situation, I don't care.
Dani: I don't want people kissing my ass. Clearly, we don't have a competition tomorrow, so we've got all day.. I just wanna sleep on everything and really think about it. I'm gonna hear what everyone has to say, but I'm gonna do what I wanna do.. for once in this game.

Rachel: I know that if you are willing to make a deal with the 4 of us, we're not gonna go back on it.
Dani: ok.
Rachel: Alright. Thanks for talking.

And off she goes. We get an exasperated sigh from Dani the moment the door closes... Rachel heads right into the Purple Room to be chastised by Brendon, immediately.

2:22am BBT
Feed 1 & 2
Purple Room
Brendon & Rachel & Porsche

Brendon: What have I asked you not to do?
Rachel: What?

Brendon: What have I asked you not to do?
Rachel: Talk to Daniele by myself?
Brendon: Yeah. Come on.
Rachel: Jeff and Jordan told me to go talk to her.
Brendon: (to Porsche) Really? Did they?
Porsche: What did she say? Anything good?
Rachel: No. She's like, I'll consider what you're saying, but I'm not gonna make any promises... I said the thing about the votes, and she's like, you said I threatened you last week, and now you're threatening me.. etc..
Brendon: She's just bein' a b*tch.
Rachel: She's not being a b*tch. She's just like, You guys f'd me, especially you and Brendon..
Brendon: We f'd her? She f'in lied to us and tried to get us to take someone out just to get further in this game?
**Hi Brendon, welcome to Big Brother.
Brendon: We f'd her? I'm not going down. And if she wants to make deals with people and just put us up anyway, f her. I will call her out in front of everybody.
Rachel: Then she was like, Kalia destroyed everyone today.
Brendon: Kalia? Oh my gah..
***You were watching a different comp, perhaps?
Rachel: She's like, I'm not saying I have any deals with them, but I have to think about...
Brendon: (incredulous) Kalia destroyed people... hahaha!
Rachel: And she's like, I have major trust issues...
Brendon: Ok, this is why you're not allowed.. Don't go up there without me. Don't have these conversations without me, because.... maybe it was better, because I would have..
Rachel: Yeah.. and Daniele doesn't want to deal with you guys talking to her like that.
***me nether.
Brendon: Well, you know what, I don't want to deal with her talking to me like that.
Rachel: Ok, that's fine.
Brendon: And if she wants to put me up and send me home, or put Jeff up and send him home, then so be it.. She's gone. We're not gonna stop until she's gone.. and if she thinks Kalia's gonna defend her, because she was able to stand there and hold her fat butt...
Rachel: And she told me, we convinced Porsche to not vote for Dominic... I'm like, we didn't convince Porsche... Shelly... And she's like, Shelly's with us, 100%.
Brendon: hehe
Rachel: And um, she said that Shelly was gonna put us up. That's what Shelly told them...
Brendon: You know what, that's fine.
Rachel: But why is Shelly telling her that?
Porsche: Because it made sense for Shelly to do.
Brendon: Yes. Let her think that. At the end of the day, if she thinks Shelly's on her side, that's fine. She's not.

And we're moving on... If you'd like to watch the rest on flashback, go to 2:22am BBT, on your choice of feed 1 or 2.

CUT TO:
2:40am BBT
Feed 1 & 2
Storage Room
Jordan & Shelly

Jordan checks in with Shelly to tell her she's concerned that Rachel's only trying to make deals for her and Brendon (which is not the case), and to confirm with Shelly that in the event Jeff goes up after the Veto is played, they have her vote to keep him over Brendon. Shelly confirms that's a yes without hesitation.


CUT TO:
2:47am BBT
Feeds 1/2
Purple Room
Rachel, Shelly, Brendon

Shelly: So whadda we gotta do?

Rachel: I don't know.. I tried..
Shelly: What do we need to get a deal done? I'll go up there and get it done. Not tonight. I'll go up tomorrow. But what do we need?
Rachel: I don't know..
Brendon: She thinks you're on her side, 100%.
Shelly: (whispers) That's what we needed.
***Smart cookie that Shelly.
Brendon: yeah.. I told Rachel..
Shelly: You know that's intentional...
Rachel/Brendon: Yeah..
Brendon: We need her to get floaters out. Lawon.. She wont do Kalia... But whoever she takes out.. Even if she puts up a pawn next to Lawon, we still have the votes to send him out.
Shelly: The thing is, she doesn't have any votes.

Brendon: No, she doesn't.
Shelly: All she's gonna try to do right now is pit you against Jeff, and then whoever wins the Veto, she's gonna put up the significant other next to them...
Brendon: This is what I told Rachel.. If Jeff or I go this week, there's no f'in deals for anybody in this house. Everybody has to work til we f'in get her out. Period.
Shelly: Oh yeah.

This is ongoing, if you'd like to watch the rest in the flashback area of the live feeds, go to 2:47am on Feed 1 or 2.


This concludes the Overnight Report!☺

9:05am - Wakey, Wakey, Houseguests!! It's time to wake up and entertain us on the live feeds! Updates will continue in a new top post once the HGs are awake and talking.

Happy Friday!






Permalink







49 Comments:

Blogger GaYToR said...

Chia Libety?????? That just ain't right. Ain't right at ALL.

Morning Caro. Not sure how long you have been here but they all just went to bed. You really have your work cut out for you today.

Hope you have a stockpile of fingers, eyes and ears. You're gonna need 'em. And a new spine to0. I don't care how great that chair is. I already feel your pain.

And on that note.. I'm off to bed.

:o)

July 29, 2011 at 4:53 AM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Good Morning!!!

*BIG happy face!* =)

Wadda night! Shout out to Dani... please ohhh please, Darling HOH, eliminate "The Game and Every Minute Detail According to Brendon" feed hoggage.

He is driving me crazy. I hop around, from one cam to another, to get away from him and he is everywhere with his "wisdom."

I had one wish come true... may as well hope for another. *grins*

Have a sparkling Friday fellow BB addicts!

♥ ~muah!~ ♥ <--- for all & that goes triple for Caro's fingers for this TOR!

(I wonder if Kalia's incessant blabber factor is driving Dani nuts yet? I'm guessing yes for our dedicated digits on our SUPER Dishers. I should really make you SuperChicks a cape.)

July 29, 2011 at 5:16 AM  
Blogger T.Crawford said...

Good morning everyone! Carolyn after years of just reading I finally signed up to post. I really enjoy and appreciate all that everyone does to keep my big brother addiction in full force subliminal normalness. There must be an hotline for this! Anyway, I'm ready to dive in if you guys will have me. Have a wonderful day all...

July 29, 2011 at 5:25 AM  
Blogger Boquida said...

Good morning everyone!

Just wanted to stop in and say hello. I'm taking a weekend class, but I will be checking in regularly to find out what's going on in the BB house.

I am surprised to see so many people happy that Dani won... makes for an interesting week.

Have a wonderful day!

July 29, 2011 at 5:59 AM  
Blogger patti said...

Not gonna lie, NOT happy Dani won. If she says blah, blah, blah one more time, I think I will lose it!

However, having someone on the other side will make for an interesting week........

For the first time since the show started, i have no desire to watch BBAD.

She could redeem herself and her horrible game play of the last two weeks during her reign, but doubt she will. Everything she did is everyone else's fault.

July 29, 2011 at 6:12 AM  
Blogger Sassy Sis said...

Good Morning Dishers!!
I'm sure we will be seeing LOTS of scrambling today, before noms. Hoping Brenchel gets nominated! Great endurance last night, but sure miss those all nighters like years ago! Those were the days!

July 29, 2011 at 6:13 AM  
Blogger misslissa said...

Good morning Carolyn and all the great dishers! I'm curious if she will stick to her speech she been planning? I'll be shocked if she doesn't put both B/R up to guarantee one can't pull the other off following veto. I'm just curious who her replacement nom would be if that happens...
I will say that all though I'm not thrilled she won...It does add a lot of excitement to the game!

July 29, 2011 at 6:21 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good morning Carolyn!! Good morning Genie!! Good morning ALL BBDishers!!

I'm a sleepy sad sack this morning!! I was NOT for Dani at all. Oh well... She may get a little revenge this week, oh but look out next week!! Ebb and flow...

Have a great day everyone!!!

July 29, 2011 at 6:33 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Everyone!! :0)

I'm still in the weeds with the Overnight! I'll come back to greet everyone properly when I'm done.

:0) - C

July 29, 2011 at 6:38 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Good Morning all!

Although the endurance comp was as long as most were expecting I was happy to see Dani not give up. Shelly impressed me too, she wasn't going down without a fight.
Even though it didn't last as long as previous seasons the fight was still there with most the HG's, they weren't throwing it, they legit fell off. I'm excited to see more endurance comps as the season goes on.

Just in case someone gets voted back into the house, I hope Brenden goes this week. I don't think he would get voted in over Dom after seeing the crowds reaction to him exiting the house last night. I personally don't even think he would get more votes than Cassi, maybe more than Keith but I don't think there are too many fans that enjoy Brenden's attitude.

The worst thing would be for Jeff to go and then America vote him back in, because CBS portrays him as such a good guy. I was hoping the would show him tell Jordan to shut up and eat something, but I knew that was a long shot. I really liked him season 11 (after I let the f-bombs fly as ignorance) but this season has just proven to me he is not as great a guy as everyone thinks.

I'm excited for this week!

July 29, 2011 at 6:41 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

morning!! Ch-ch-ch-chia!!

I love this game!!! I'd like to see Brendon or Rachel go this week, just because the fireworks would rock! Rachel and Dani head-to-head for the rest of the season...drama!

A girl can dream.

July 29, 2011 at 6:44 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Headache, sore throat, sore back, tummy problems, forgot my cell at home....it's going to be a great day at work!!!

July 29, 2011 at 6:46 AM  
Blogger Autumn said...

Good Morning Carol, Gaytor, Simply Sam, T.Crawford, Boquida, Pattie and all fellow Dishers!

Well I was hoping for a longer comp last night but glad it ended when it did since I have such a long weekend ahead of me!!

I trully can't wait for this week to go into full action!!

Thanks again Carol and Geini <3

I will check in later!!

July 29, 2011 at 6:48 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Porsche: Go talk to f'ing Brendon first. You're not allowed to make these decisions.
***wtf?!

Yes, WTF?? Ok, mind is changed, someone go yank Brendon out of that house. Can we play marry, something, through off a cliff yet? I got my cliff-tossee...

July 29, 2011 at 6:50 AM  
Blogger MnM said...

oooh Porshe...starting to see how this works are ya? BRJJ will let you walk right out the ddor & save themselves.

Good Mornin Caro, how you hanging in?

I really hope Dani doesn't believe anything the other Vets tell her

July 29, 2011 at 6:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Everyone.

I got got twice on the last two posts and finally gave up and just went to bed. Guess I am no longer a "got got virgin". :)

Patti
Yes, Dani sure seems to over use certain phrases and words. There are several that drive me up a wall but the only one I can remember right now is "period". Oh, that and "Will you shut up for a second." So annoying.

Have a good day everyone and hope I don't get got again any time soon. :)

July 29, 2011 at 6:54 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

This could be a good week, if two things happen.

first, Brenchel becomes Brenchel -1

second, Dani grows as annyoed with Kalia as everyone else is.

July 29, 2011 at 6:55 AM  
Anonymous Reg said...

Hi! Thanks for the endurance coverage last night, me and hubs were glued to my phone and I was refreshing and scrolling like crazy (achy fingers this morning, so I can only imagine what toll the coverage took on urs).

I wasn't for Dani at all, something about her always "shacking up" with the cute guys and how it effects her game just annoys me BUT I am so looking fwd to this week, gotta love the BB power shifting. I too LOVE this game! :)

July 29, 2011 at 7:09 AM  
Blogger Terraific said...

So I'm not all that happy that Dani won, but I'm excited for the shake up it will surely cause! LOVE BB!!!

And WTF is up with Porsche? "You're not allowed to talk game"? C'mon! Ridiculous.

July 29, 2011 at 7:09 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Morning Carolyn, Genie, fellow BB addicts

And what a glorious morning it is. The first day of the reign of Queen Donato. The Red Queen is dead, at least for this week ;) Long Live the Queen!

I knew Dani would not disappoint in an endurance comp. Compared to her season that was nothing, less than nothing. Love when power shifts like that.

So what will she do? She hugged Jordan and told her they were safe. She talked to Rachel and said she wanted to go to the end with Brenchel. Truth, Lies, who knows. I just hope she does continue to play "the game" and not let her emotions take over.

I would like to see a Brenchel gone, Brendon preferably. Getting rid of Brendon is best for Rachel's game too, even if she doesn't see it. Dani becomes her new partner and the new vet 4 to the end. Is this something I want to see? No, but it would be a great final three of Dani, Rachel and Jeff. Jordan chills for a week like Jeff did last time and we finally, finally get the final HOH endurance we are dreaming of.

Time will tell. GO Dani!

Have a great day everyone.

July 29, 2011 at 7:13 AM  
Blogger MnM said...

Brendon in the purple room..omg if I could just get to him!!!
*shakes fist*

"Oh big deal because she was holding on the side with her fat?"

ahhhhhhhhhh *stabs everything*

July 29, 2011 at 7:22 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

WOW, just that bit of FB and wow. When did Porsche enter the game and become Brendon's mouth piece? This is going to be good.

July 29, 2011 at 7:34 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Caro! ♫Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming!♫ ;) You're MAHvelous dahlink simply Mahvelous!

Morning Dishy Pals! :) I'm up and ready to have my fingers worn down! :)

July 29, 2011 at 7:37 AM  
Blogger J.Co said...

Really? Rachel said she can "force" two other votes. That's the thinking that has gotten them into this situation. And Daniele would be an idiot not to put them up.

Also, I'm obsessed with Dani's nail polish. Every time she changes it I'm like "Oooooh." Haha!

July 29, 2011 at 7:44 AM  
Blogger Wen said...

Good Morning Carolyn & Genie! Great job on TOR! I myself am happy that Dani won..I like the shift in power, isn't that what BB is all about? I am sooo stoked to see Rachael & Brendon afraid of their destiny in the house, even if it's only for the week...Brendon & Rachael needed to be brought back down to reality & so does Jeff( I still love you dude, but your game play this week, left me with a bad taste in my mouth, I saw a whole other side of you that I don't like..but your still a major hottie!)...as most of you know from talking to me, I'm not, never have been(even through their season)&never will be a Brenchal
fan...I can't stand the way Rachael pouts, cries & mopes through the house when she's not getting her way and I can't stand watching Brendon coddle that behavior...last night's viewing party was great as was the competition...I'm looking forward to a exciting week in the house with Dani as the HOH, my live feeds will be sparked up 24/7 (lol)! Well that's it from me for now, see you all around the chats & here on the dish! Carolyn & Genie: thanks again for allowing me to be apart of the BBDISH FAMILY!

July 29, 2011 at 7:50 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Not liking new Jordan at all. OOOO we have 3 votes, big deal. And Rachel will force the others to vote their way.

I am so sick of the vet 4. So over them.

July 29, 2011 at 7:55 AM  
Blogger FTM7 said...

Elizabeth I stamp all your thoughts! :

In case a returning hg happens..Bren must go, not Jeff. I would love to watch Dani & Dom play as allies where they both can win & rotate power.


To me, it is blatant Jeff promotion on his co DR with Jordan, his mild edits...I am over that guy completely.

I love that Dani can't be strong armed, bullied, manipulated. For this fan....this will be a good week.

July 29, 2011 at 8:01 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Popping in to say good morning to you Oh Goddess of the Dish ... I am not happy with the outcome and after learning a friend of mine for over 20 years has died, not really in the mood to read all the hate that will be spewing (towards Jeff and Brenchel especially)... I will of course read the dish ... just probably won't be in the comments much ...

To you that were hoping for the power switch, you got it ... for those of us who are rooting for the original Vet alliance, we have time to make a difference.

Much love to my dishing buddies ... I know you will all understand and know that when I am ready to jump back in ... I will

I am just going to do my best to not cry all day ...

Love you all!!

MWAH!

July 29, 2011 at 8:04 AM  
Blogger J.Co said...

Brendon is so condescending and narcissistic. And delusional. I can't stand him. PLEASE SEND HIM HOME DANI!

Rachel is obviously getting tired of him, too. Maybe she'll vote him out.

And what's with him and Porsche. Sketch.

July 29, 2011 at 8:24 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Brendon is such a charmer!

July 29, 2011 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Brenden is possibly the most passive-agressive person I've ever seen...

I swear his thought process has to be, "I am the only one that counts, but I want you to thank me for belittling you."

July 29, 2011 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger jane said...

I would have thought Brendon would have done better holding on to those pegs ... given his substantial fist workouts we can see on the internet.

July 29, 2011 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger Wen said...

@Steph from the West Coast:
I am so sorry for your loss, you will be in mine & I'm sure all the other dishers thoughts...
~sincerely, Wen~

July 29, 2011 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Yes! Throw Brendon out. See the dang light Rachel. I would not have a problem with her working with Dani if it didn't include him. He is arrogant beyond all measure.

July 29, 2011 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Good morning every one,
To Stephanie, I am so sorry for your loss. Nothing any of us can say will alleviate your grief, but please know that I am sending you thoughts and prayers of comfort and peace.

Also, know that I stand with you behind the vets, even Rachel and Brendon (although he is the hardest for me to support). I refuse to defend my belief about what happens to people in a a stressful situation filled with adrenaline again. For those of you with a perpetual peaceful demeanor who have never lost your temper or yelled at someone you love. I commend you. I am not one of you, my own child can attest to that.

July 29, 2011 at 8:52 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

LOL Rachel to Brendon "sometimes you talk aggressively".

Sometimes

The he says Porsche doesn't say that.

Me thinks Brendon wants to play with Porsche. Once a cheater always a cheater, even if it's on Skype.

July 29, 2011 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

It's not even a matter of Rachel forcing a 4th vote in the jury house. If all three remaining vets are in the jury; they only need a 4th vote to ensure that Dani finishes 2nd yet again. Given that Porsche and Shelly would very likely be in the jury with them, that's not all that unrealistic. IMHO

July 29, 2011 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger Divr said...

Good morning all.....

Sorta so so endurance comp. I was hoping for a Jordan win, but content with Dani winning. I feel the best thing for this game can happen by putting Brendon and Rachel on the block. Brendon being voted out due to his overbearing attitude towards all, not just Rachel. Then let Rachel play her game. Last season Rachel was voted out first b/c she was seen as a bigger threat. I think the voted this year will by more influenced by the dislikes for Brendon's attitude. Including JeJo's.

Surprising we havent heard the whining and complaining of Bren's part about the comp being unfair to him. He was out like 3rd. Way to show your stuff tough guy. As Rachel told him the other day just let her and Jordan win the comps, and the guys can do all the strategizing hahahaha. I would have liked to see Rach in the comp rather than Bren merely to see both her and Dani bring it on. Hopefully we will have a chance to see that in F3.

Let the games roll on.

July 29, 2011 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger Tanya.Fabulous said...

Good morning Caro, Genie & fellow Dishers! I thoroughly enjoyed watching the endurance comp on the feeds last night & following it up with the fab posts on the Dish! Thanks for all your hard work Caro & Genie. :)

On another note, I saw a much different side to a few Dishers in the chat room last night. Whoa! I'll definitely be sticking with the comments here & staying far away from the chat rooms on SuperPass!

I'm not a huge Dani fan but am happy that she won HOH in the hopes (fingers crossed!!!) that Brendon will walk out the door on Thursday. Like many others, I am completely over him and his constant master-of-everything attitude coupled with the low blows towards other HGs. Do you really need to talk about Kalia's fat, Brendon? Ugh!

July 29, 2011 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger J.Co said...

Hey_Miss: My beef with Brendon is not necessarily the yelling and arguments. It's the way he is constantly talking to people like they are beneath him. Even when they aren't arguing and are just having conversation, Brendon is condescending and all-knowing.

July 29, 2011 at 9:09 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Hello again everyone!

@Johnny5 - I totally agree.

@Steph fron the WC - My condolences for your loss.

July 29, 2011 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

Anyone know what to do if my feeds keep repeating?....help! I tried going out of the feeds and then back in.

July 29, 2011 at 9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love for shelly and porsche to go up.. lets see who the vets true loyalty stands with... hehehe... shelly and porsche are my least favorite and most annoying in my opinion. if she did that maybe save face with the vets for one week and maybe win hoh the next..im not to thrilled with Jeff this season he is on his high and mighty horse and its getting annoying...

July 29, 2011 at 9:35 AM  
Anonymous Thomas said...

I guess I'm the only one who is sad to see Dani win and in control. Very surprised at some of the comments and editorial blog views...

I liked Dani, but didn't like the way she played this past week. I'm not a huge fan of Rach, but do think Brendon has tried...

Love Jordan and Jeff, and have no problem with the way Jeff has played...

Very diff BB this year. Fans are pretty split compared to years past...

July 29, 2011 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks so much for being here!!!

I'm off cycling for a couple hours.. gotta get the cardio in while I can!

Genie's got a Morning Post going already! :) Join her!

July 29, 2011 at 9:53 AM  
Anonymous DeeDee said...

I am so over the way Brendon talks about and to women in this house. I'm no huge fan of Rachel's, however, he treats her terribly. She is not a child and can surely make her own decisions, whether smart or not smart. He and Jeff get great edits in this show *shaking my head*. Both of them disgust me this season with the way they treat their women!

July 29, 2011 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

I know this post is done but going to put it here and in the next just so you see it.

Steph, very sorry for your loss, my thoughts are with you.

July 29, 2011 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

Steph, I am so so sorry for you loss!! Its never easy to lose someone; my heart goes out to you!!

Janice/GA

July 29, 2011 at 10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope Dani doesn't make any deals, and does what she wants. She won HoH fair and square, she can do wtf she wants to. Go Dani!

July 29, 2011 at 1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below