;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Big Brother 13: Wednesday Afternoon Smackdown

Good afternoon, BB Lovers!! The HGs have been going hard since before the bell. Please check out GenieSea's incredibly detailed Morning Report for all the deets, arguments and HoH pics.

Right now is no different. Only now, their 30 hour lockdown has begun - nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.

1:10pm BBT
Feed 1
Candy Room
As I join the HGs, Kalia's slam tapping a water bottle so she doesn't punch someone. She had a big argument with Brendon.

We move into the Have Not Room with Daniele and Dominic. He says it's Kalia's own fault for just now realizing that the Vets have only been using them. Daniele asks what the argument was about, and Dom tells her - back dooring Brendon - and that Kalia's just come to the realization that the Vets have deals with so many of the newbies...

1:15pm BBT
Feed 1

Lawon enters the Have Not Room and announces that "they" want everyone to talk.. HOUSE MEETING drammmmaaa on the Way! Spark up your feeds!!!! If you need the free trial, here ya go: 3 day free trial.

1:20pm BBT

The Drama begins with Kalia and Brendon, then escalates to include Jordan and the Jeff. Kalia is STEAMING... Jeff comes in angry..
1:30pm BBT Feed 1 - The F*ck Yous are flying...
1:34pm BBT
Still going.. Lawon joins in to provide comic relief... unintentionally...

***This really must be *Seen* not read. More and more HGs are getting into the mix.. It's on all 4 feeds.
1:38pm BBT

Jeff: Don't yell at us. You're taking the fall for something someone else did.
Rachel: And your friend will stab you in the back and throw you out the door and not even throw you a pity vote or shed a tear. Your friend doesn't care about turning on an alliance she made..
Daniele: Rachel, you're an idiot, first of all..

Dani has entered the fray, hardcore. It's getting VERY hot now. Seriously.. They're all talking on top of each other.. Daniele is doing her level best to destroy the Vets Alliance completely..

Shelly is hiding out in the bathroom, listening closely and staying out of the line of fire...
Porsche & Adam are hiding out in the Purple Room..

Everyone else is fair game, but this is now primarily focused between Jeff, Dani, Brendon and Rachel..

1:44pm BBT - Still going...
Jeff: When did you decide you were gonna bust this up?
Dani: I saw you as my biggest threat in this game,
Jeff: What are you looking around for?
Dani: I can look where I wanna look.
Jeff: I told everybody, I didn't cut final 5 deals with anyone. I was talking about final 10. I wanna play the game. F*ck all the floaters. Of course I wanna win. You were in the best position in this game..

Rachel: If you're such a friend to us, why would you say that you're not here to pay for a dream wedding?

This is all over the place.. And yelling..

Daniele: They told him to throw the veto...
Dom: There was never any doubt... It was the 4 of us to the end.
Brendon: And when did we have this conversation? When Daniele had us convinced that Jeff & Jordan were coming after us?
Jeff: He told us about that...

Dani: Jeff, on my life, it was nothing personal. I saw you as my biggest threat..
Jeff: Well, it seems a little personal this early in the game.
Dani: But it's game. It's not personal.
Jeff: 2 weeks in you stab me in the back?? I can't help but think it's personal, Dnaiele. If you're such friends with everyone... I don't know how anyone in this room would align with you, since people are so disposable.. And you're getting this great guy screwed.. He did nothing. He's going home for something that had nothing to do with him.. There's no caring with her. She's all game 100% of the time.

Dani: Did I come here for summer camp??! All you've done is talk crap about Porsche..
Rachel: The only person who ever talks crap about Porsche is you.
Dani: Brendon doesn't trust her.

Porsche enters and announces... I'm here.

Rachel: Daniel, you're ridiculous.

DOMINIC attacks Shelly.. Busts her for the Keith vote in front of the house.

Dominic: Newbies.. We had the numbers.. Know why Keith went home? Kalia and Shelly and Porsche. They had deals with them. We had the numbers.
Shelly: (denies denies denies..) All you wanna do right now is divert attention from yourself. It's the same thing you did yesterday.
Dominic: They knew everything. I'm talking about the vote early on.
Shelly: Why does it matter?
Dom: The rest of us had no chance. The numbers were against us.

2pm BBT - Still going.. all feeds.

Jeff: What do you mean you had no chance?! You two are the 3rd couple that made it out of the keys! You had a great chance. You knew about it when I asked you. It's when moves are made. You made the wrong choice.
Kalia: It feels like we're just getting picked off.
Rachel: So win some competitions!
Kalia: I should've just asked.. Do you have deals with Shelly? DO you have deals with..

Dom brings up his throwing the comp..

Jeff: When things are going so smoothly and I'm totally on your side.. You're like, dude, we're getting Jeff out backdoor? I have to take that personally.. That's a slap in my face. Of course I think you had something against me.. When I'm up there drying your tears and everyone elses.. That was personal.
Dani: I know.. And trust me, I've said you're the only one up there who didn't make that (my dad leaving) all about you.
Jeff: You have these moments where you're so immature. It's hard for me to understand how you would do that to me.

2:07pm BBT
Dominic: You people have to understand that the majority of the house was too intimidated by you to ever go after you.
Rachel: I find that very hard to believe.. When Jeff and Jordan were in power, the whispers were to get Brendon and I backdoored..
Jeff: There was never a plan to do that.
Brendon: We heard from the same person..
Dani: You heard from ME that they were gonna backdoor you? I never said once that they were going to do it.
Rachel: You said you better watch out Porsche, Cassi and Shelly.. "Watch out for your best friend Porsche. The first chance she gets she's coming after you."

Dani & Rachel go back and forth..

Kalia: Is any of this making a difference here?
Brendon: Not really, butit is all pointing back to one person (Dani), and it's good that everyone sees that.
Dom: (to Dani's rescue) But you guys admit that communication broke down within your own alliance..
Brendon: Doesn't make a difference. People were pushing for it. It was a brilliant plan, had it gone through.. but it didn't.
Rachel: Brendon and I never thought about that it until it was programmed.. shoved down our throat.. We never think about putting someone in our own alliance up..
Brendon: When I think someone's coming after us, yeah, it's a thought.. But when I talk to that person, and learn it's all untrue..

Dom: So, you will never go against your own alliance..
Kalia: And everyone else here just needs to fight.
Brendon: This is Big Brother..

Dom: I'm saying, collectively for us, why was it not a good idea for us to stick together...

2:15pm
Dom directs it back to the newbies who've aligned with the Vets. Porsche's first. She's a given - the newbies wanted her out. A vet's alliance is natural. Shelly speaks up, having now formulated her speech...

Shelly: It's about relationships, and relationships aren't always about winning...

***I wonder how many corporate audiences have heard this speech?

Shelly denies ever having suggested or pushed for Brendon and Rachel being backdoored, which is a huge lie.

Shelly: It is so hurtful to go to bed if you go to bed without telling someone the truth.. When it comes to this house, I think everyone here is generally good.. and you shouldn't be crucified for your motive..
Dom: Should we all awkwardly hug right now.
MANY: No!
Lawon: I have always played thi sgame loyally to my partner.. But now that we've made it to the top 10, I'ma play this game for myself... It's a game. I'm playing to win. Tom orrow, all y'all motherf*ckers better watch out.
All: Laugh.
Dom: Meeting adjourned?
Jeff: Yeah. I'm gonna go listen to Tiesto.
Dom: Good move, Jeff. Well played.

Several of the HGs do hug it out. Dominic leads the charge.. He tells Shelly they'll talk. Dom hugs all the vets too... Shelly calls Rachel over for a mom hug..

2:28pm BBT
Cameras 3 and 4 cut to Daniele alone in the Have not Room... Then to Jordan and Kalia in the Purple Room, where Kalia is in tears...

Jordan's comforting Kalia, from what I can tell, still being on quad..

2:30pm BBT
Daniele comes out of isolation and joins the bathroom crew for hugs...

2:31pm BBT
Have Not Room
Dani & Dom

Dani: Shelly is gonna keep you.
Dom: How do you know?
Dani: She told me!

Enter Lawon.

Dom: I might stay!!!

Shelly Enters.

Shelly: So are we gonna do it? I was surprised at how many deals were out there.
Dani: I don't wanna play with them any more. This would be the biggest game move. When she said that I threw you under the bus... I never said Shelly came up with the idea. The only problem now is there gonna keep Porsche under lock and key all day..

Dom: I'll go talk to her.

Dom goes to find her in the kitchen..

Dom: Porschaaahhh... I feel bad..

**let the schmoozing begin.

CUT TO:
Have Not Room
Feed 1
2:38pm BBT
Dani, Shelly, Lawon

Dani: They don't let anybody talk.
Lawon: They think the power is hollering.
Shelly: When you point the finger.. You can tell a lot by what people say.
Lawon: And they're trying to place you in the middle..
Shelly: Your dad's having a frigging heart attack right now.
Dani: Production's like, how are we gonna get all this in by tomorrow.
Shelly: The live feeds just picked up 20,000 new viewers.
***from your mouth to God's ears. Please let them have signed up through the link here.
Shelly: And all this right as the lockdown happened.
Dani: They're building some massive Endurance comp.. and this isn't gonna be like last year when everyone just fell off. We're all gonna be there bleeding.. crying..

**I love you.

Dani: Do you think maybe you can talk to Porsche? Talk some sense into her?
Shelly: I'll talk to her.
Dani: They're saying how I talk crap, but it's Brendon and Jeff that don't let up, and she's the stupidest person ever. It's gonna be a long day!!! I bet you and Adam are dying for a cigarette.
Shelly: After that, yes! I wish they had a little smokers room off to the side.
Dani: That would be smart. Shelly, I sincerely apologize to you for before.
Shelly: Accepted.
Dani: It genuinely hurts my feelings when Rachel says stuff like that.. That I have a black heart?
Shelly: She said that??
Dani: Yeah..

Dominic returns and reports back.. not much progress with Porsche, but he did kiss her on the hand.

Dom: They're talking about how no guy has ever come in and flirt with all the girls.
Dani: Nick flirted with all the girls and Joe.
Dom: I flirt with all the girls and Lawon.
Lawon: And it works.
Dom: We have a flirtmance.

2:49pm BBT
Lawon reports to them what Porsche said to him this morning... "He's a nice guy and he's cute, but she says she wouldn't vote for you because she feels like you'd turn on her in a week or 2."

Dom: Shelly, talk to her a little bit..
Dani: Use the motherly tactic..
Dom: I'm gonna invite her to the pajama jam tonight for sure... I didn't want you to go out there.. I knew it was just gonna be the 4 of them attacking you. I tried to defend you..
Shelly: You did.

Shelly's making noises like she may truly be with them now.. I'm hesitant to confirm her new alliance, but it's looking good for them...

BB: Shelly to DR
Dom: Shelly, do not talk about the golden boy like that.

3pm BBT -
As Shelly heads to the DR, we hear her tell Jordan she needs to talk to her later...
Checking around the feeds, I just saw Kalia up in HoH hugging Jeff.. Taking a tiny ice the wrists break. Holy Moly, these Houseguests!!

3:06pmBBT - Talk has turned to Dom's penis.
Feed 1
Very Funny! Watch this on flashback!

Dom: I'm a grower!
Porsche: I dated a guy like that.

Enter Kalia.

Dani: PT said his dick is really small til he's hard.
Kalia: There are positives to that, because when a guy's a grower, there's always something to look forward to.
Dom: I'd rather have the surprise and never disappoint.


CUT TO:
3:10pm BBT
Feed 1
Rachel & Brendon

They're consoling themselves in the purple room... saying they were the underdogs, didn't have the numbers, etc.

Rachel: It's ridiculous for them to say they're getting picked off one by one.. They have every opportunity to win HoH. The only time you're safe is if you win. Just because we have allies in the house, doesn't mean we're safe. They can still put us up saying, it's game play man, nothing personal.

CUT TO:
Feed 3
HoH
Jeff & Jordan

Jordan: She's like, we'll talk when I get out of the DR. Stressful, stressful.
Jeff: Always, always. I want a week where 2 people go to battle and I'm not even in it. Like, I wanna Lawon and Kalia week.
Jordan: Wanna come downstairs and make some food.
Jeff: in a little bit. Why don't you go wait for Shelly to come out of the DR?
Jordan: Ok..

And off she goes, leaving Jeff to listen to Rachel's CD, Tiesto.

CUT TO:
Feed 3
3:18pm BBT
Storage Room
Shelly & Jordan

Shelly comes out of the DR and she and Jordan have a brief exchange. Jordan tells her Brendon and Jeff are up in the HoH...

3:20p
Feed flips to Dani chatting up Porsche.. They hug it out.. Dom'll work for the vote later.

3:21p
Feed 1
I go hunting for Jordan and Shelly, and find Jeff & Brendon up in HoH congratulating themselves on their performances in the smackdown...

Feed 3
3:21pm
Porsche: I just feel like Adam wants to be here more. He's lost 100 pounds to be here. He's tried out many times..

Dani begins to make a push for Dominic... Porsche's not going to make it easy. This is ongoing on 3, but we're following Shelly..

3:28pm BBT
Feed 1
HoH
Shelly, Brendon, Jordan, Jeff

Shelly: They're all back there. They are putting together a plan right now to flip the house and keep Dominic. I'm not gonna do it. I'm the vote. My thing is, I have to know that you guys aren't going to put me up as pawns..

They guarantee her they will not.

Shelly: I listened to her, and the whole time I'm listening, I'm like you realize, you, me and Dominic will be the only strong people.. I told them I'd think about it, and then I went and found Jordan.. I'm such a piece of sh*t.. Dani's down there working on Porsche right now. Dominic's working on Rachel.

***Game over, Dominic. The vets are talking too, but the only words that matter right now are Shelly's.

3:36pm BBT
Feed 1
Shelly gives them Daniele's Nomination speech for Jeff & Brendon... Flashback to this.

3:38pm BBT
Feed 1
Porsche joins the HoH crew, sharing info. Yup, yup.. game over, Dom... unless you've got a magic wand...

Porsche: I'm supposed to be the last one. They said they have Shelly, too. I'm like, mind if I talk to Shelly about that?
Shelly: They were saying you're on their side..
Porsche: That's ridiculous. Those people voted me out.
Shelly: And I voted to keep you.
Porsche: Daniele's super nervous... She said you guys were gonna put me up next week.

There's too much honest info sharing happening right now...

Shelly: I'll tell you this. I will not line up for Dominic and Daniele to run the race, and I will not turn my back on Adam.
Porsche: That's what I said.
Shelly: Do you promise you're not voting for him to stay? I voted to keep you.
Porsche: I know.
Shelly: Make it real easy on them. Just say, "we're good." and leave it at that.
Porsche: For the record, I didn't say anything about you standing in front of the storage room.
Shelly: Oh, I know.. Within 3 seconds, Daniele came up to me and apologized.
Brendon: These people have lied and backstabbed everyone.. We've played a straight up game.

Jordan leaves.

CUT TO:
3:52pm BBT
Feed 3

Rachel: It's definitely Endurance.
Jeff: Yep.
Rachel: There's no question. Obviously.

Both hope it's not one that favors people who weigh less... Rachel talks about the hanging one during Dani's season...


Jeff: Did she win?
Rachel: Yeah.

Jordan joins them in the purple room.

Rachel: Can you hang upside down?
Jordan: Yeah. I was always good with my feet. She's gonna really try now.
Jeff: We have to try too, or I'm out.

Shelly enters and tells them Dani's hard at work trying to flip the house to keep Dominic.

Rachel: Porsche's not gonna vote to keep him.
Shelly: Oh, I know..
Jordan: Tell her Dani's speech.
Shelly: When she puts up Brendon and Jeff.. She's gonna say I don't care who's going home, and if one of you comes off, your girlfriend's going up, so you decide.

Shelly goes off to do recon.

Jordan: I don't understand why she's so against us...
Jeff: They don't have a choice. It's a game.. I love how Dominic's saying you're gonna pick us off.. I'm like, dude, an hour ago you said you wanted to play with us.

***They are all so pumped for Endurance. I've never seen anything like it. Can. Not. Wait!!


If you haven't gotten the 3 day free trial for the feeds yet, there is no better time than now. Between the Smackdowns today, and the Endurance comps the HGs are expecting tomorrow... It's a really good idea to get the feeds up and running now, just to make sure you're all good to go!

As always, if you are getting the feeds, we appreciate your support in using our links to do so... It's how we BB sites survive.


Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
And Start Watching the Real Big Brother!
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







98 Comments:

Blogger Simply Sam said...

SMACKDOWN #1

*giddy*

July 27, 2011 at 1:34 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Afternoon Genie, fellow BB addicts

Finally! Our prayers have been answered and her name is Kalia aka Rudy. Hallelujah!!!!!!

July 27, 2011 at 1:36 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

*massaging Carolyn's fingers*

July 27, 2011 at 1:36 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Afternoon Carolyn, didn't see you there. Thought Smack Down Genie was on smack down duty.

July 27, 2011 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

woowy huge smack down woot woot this is so nice.

I have waited to see this all week.

July 27, 2011 at 1:38 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

OK, Kalia really needs to quite saying that she and Dani are only friends. Every one knows she has gone over to Dani's side. Just own it.

July 27, 2011 at 1:38 PM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Good luck with THIS transcribing, my dear!

*kisses your fingertips*

Get your THREE DAY FREE TRIAL of the feeds everyone! Seriously! For the next three days... it is going to be THE most intense days of this, Newbs vs. Vets, pivot point in the season!

July 27, 2011 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Sending Caro and extra shot Esspersso! you're gonna need it today! And a massuese!

July 27, 2011 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Further proof of why I also play down MY looks. Poor Cassi. I have been through not being taken seriously or women being suspicious of me my whole life. Job interviews are even hard, simply because of my looks. I hate that shit!!!

Grrrrrr.

July 27, 2011 at 1:44 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

OMG keep posting about the fight!! This is my only window into the BB house! What is happening in there?


Ahhh!

July 27, 2011 at 1:45 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

And somehow in all this Shelly escapes free and clear yet again.

She is Teflon.

July 27, 2011 at 1:48 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

LMAO Shelly just walks casually through the fracas.

July 27, 2011 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

1:53 BBT: Finally! EVERYONE gets in to this smackdown.

July 27, 2011 at 1:54 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

YaY!! Up just in time for a Smackdown. I'm excited!!!


Good (my) morning Genie and Caro. And everyone else.

Now I'm off to read The Overnight Report™ and Wednesday Wake-up so I can get up to speed.

:o)

July 27, 2011 at 1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you thank you thank you. Some action here.

Now I just need someone BESIDES J/J and B/R to win HOH and a Veto. I need SOMETHING unpredictable to happen. I'm sick of the vets running everything (or at least thinking they do)!!

And I'm getting really tired of Jeff. He's getting a little TOO cocky. He acts like he runs the place and everyone needs to get in line or he'll straighten them out. I'm glad Dani is not cowering down to him like most of the houseguests would.

For the first time ever, I'm a Dani fan!! Here's to hoping she can win HOH!!

July 27, 2011 at 1:57 PM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Dear Shelly & Porche,

This will be the third week in a row a Newb is going home... WAKE UP and take in Dani or you ARE all toast!

Love, Your Common Sense

July 27, 2011 at 1:58 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hugs Smackdown Caro!!!

July 27, 2011 at 2:00 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Hope you are holding up ok. This is crazy!

Mwah!!!!

July 27, 2011 at 2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shelly is such an honest liar. Hypocrite.

July 27, 2011 at 2:01 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Oh Caro! How are you keeping up with this? I'm not even transcribing and i'm having a hard time! lol. i can't believe Adam and Porsche thought they needed to hide. This is really high school!

July 27, 2011 at 2:01 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Hey Carolyn, I'm watching on the feeds, and reading your blog. Hope this is over before the viewing party!

July 27, 2011 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger Dragonfly said...

The smackdown we have all been waiting for!! Props t the Goddess of The Dish and her poor fingers for transcribing it all for us!!! MUCH MUCH MUCH LOVE, HUGS, APPRECIATION & ADMIRATION for all you do!!!

Hip Hip Hooray for Carolyn, Genie and all the dishers who do so much to enhance my favorite summertime addiction!!!

July 27, 2011 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger softballmom/bblover said...

Carolyn,

Did I mention what a phenom that you and Genie are?!?!?! If not, let me now. Y'all are amazing and we love you.

July 27, 2011 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

aaaah!!!!!

and hi! ;)

July 27, 2011 at 2:05 PM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Am I the only one disgusted by everyone in that house thinking it's okay to put their feet and asses up on the countertops?

July 27, 2011 at 2:06 PM  
Blogger ocalarob said...

Hi everyone especially Carolyn and Genie

There are days like to day where I am reminded of another reason I like BBdish.

As this smackdown is going on I am also following this on Twitter and the negative, personal comments are astonishing.

I am so glad that the Dishgodessess don't allow that kind of negativity in their comment section.

Thank you again Carolyn and Genie

July 27, 2011 at 2:07 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Well this is turning into lather, rinse, repeat.

Thanks Carolyn and Genie, new box of fingers for Carolyn- stat!

July 27, 2011 at 2:07 PM  
Anonymous Reg said...

OMG this is AAAAAmazing!
How is Shelly keeps herself always so clean? even when people know she is working (worked) both sides.

I think Porsche is playing the best game at this point. No one hears her, no one see her and she just keeps on keeping on.

I want JJ / Brandon to win the next HOH. love all this vet power coupleness.

July 27, 2011 at 2:10 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Just wanted to say great job Caro and Genie for your hard work. Those of us who don't have the feeds. Without you both we would be lost. Once again, thanks for all your hard work. Love this blog, but love you more lol.

July 27, 2011 at 2:15 PM  
Blogger patti said...

Loving it and hating it at the same time Carolyn?

YIKES!!! Huge smackdown!!!

Wowza.......

Passing Carolyn some shaved ice to rest her fingers............xoxo

July 27, 2011 at 2:16 PM  
Blogger Janice said...

SMACKDOWN is good!!

But Shelly kept her mouth shut the first half and now she is lying thru her teeth! She said that Cassi KNEW how she voted; but she didn't and still doesn't if they never played her the full entire goodbye messages!!

If Cassi does come back, I hope she finds out that Shelly lied about her knowing about the Keith vote!

Oh my she is running her mouth about her integrity!! I have heard her say that til I am wanting to throw up! And I used to be a Shelly fan!

My two cents worth,
Janice/GA

July 27, 2011 at 2:19 PM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Yes, Shelly... everyone IS really there for the money. Duh. Did she just really say that?!?!

July 27, 2011 at 2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It makes me SOOO bad that there were certain newbies that were so stupid to align with the newbies and now it's basically TOO late. Porche won't go against them. Shelly won't go against them. It's done and over.

The only chance they have now is for Dani to win HOH and go after Brenchal and JJ. And then Brenchal and JJ to go after Dani.

I just hate watching a predictable game. I really hope Dani wins this HOH.

July 27, 2011 at 2:21 PM  
Blogger NikkiP44 said...

My head is spinning... I do not think it has been so "whole house" intense this early.
Thinking about the keys being a blessing or a curse reminded me of Pandora's Box. Maybe the key holders would get their choice of boxes or doors to open with +/- gifts ... maybe even Cassie behind a door ?!

July 27, 2011 at 2:21 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Seriously Lawon, Dom call him out. Charter member of the Regulators. Big liar and Shelly.

Will she ever feel bad for saying she isn't lying when all she is doing is lying.

Shelly is the best and the worst.

July 27, 2011 at 2:26 PM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

What?! HUGS?!

Oy!!!

Dani? Your next play is to remind Shelly and Porche that the Vets just ADMITTED you/they are ALL sitting ducks.

Oh... Did I just swing to rooting for the Newbs?! I think I may have. *snort*

Sweet! Dani just confirmed to Dom that Shelly is flipping.

July 27, 2011 at 2:31 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Great job Carolyn! You Rock!!!

July 27, 2011 at 2:33 PM  
Blogger Nikoniko79 said...

Hey- finally got a chance to get on here and I have perfect timing... Smack Down time!!
Would REALLY like to see JJ/BR get some come-uppance. I for one am sick of them being in power and riding on high horses.
Thanks for everything Caro/Genie!!

July 27, 2011 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

You are doing such a fantastic job keeping up with it all! I have been keeping up but had trouble with getting signed in thus far. Still loving J&J and Brendon and Rachel annoy me but if they are going to win everything they deserve to be where they are. Can't wait for the endurance comp. We know Dani will hang in like a rabid spider monkey.

July 27, 2011 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Told ya Dani is the queen of emerging from a pile of crap and coming out smelling like a rose.

She WILL get her way.

Adam is toast. And I can't WAIT 'til this HOH!

July 27, 2011 at 2:37 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Dom said his BF was his girlfriend. That means that girl we saw on the show was her.

July 27, 2011 at 2:39 PM  
Blogger With It said...

Omg! That was crazy! Sending you hugs an ice for your fingers, Carolyn!
:)

July 27, 2011 at 2:40 PM  
Anonymous BT in Dallas said...

Oh no...can it be true that Shelly is aligning with Danielle, et al, to save Dominic? Please tell me it isn't true?!?!?OMG!

July 27, 2011 at 2:42 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

I beg to differ that Adam is now going home this week. At worst it will be a 4-4 vote. I seriously doubt that Shelly is going to flip and even if she does, Porsche will vote with the vets. That brings it to Rachel. After today, Dani doesn't have enough time to recover with Rachel. I think Dom will still be leaving.

July 27, 2011 at 2:49 PM  
Blogger Boquida said...

Hey everyone!

This is my dream...Adam is evicted(which means its Dani and the newbies) someone is voted back in the house (Cassi) and then it the Dani/newbies vs. Brenchel and JeJo. Brendon gets evicted.

July 27, 2011 at 2:55 PM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Kalia is going on the offense really well. For now.

Will this convo with Jeff end up in Looselipitis?

Kalia absolutely does suffer from diarrhea of the mouth and major constipation of the brain at times.

But... she had those fiber bars!

*laughs*

July 27, 2011 at 2:55 PM  
Blogger Boquida said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 27, 2011 at 2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really hope Shelly sticks to getting Dom out and one of the vets win HOH. I think Dani is a horrible person and she reminds me of the girls I used to hate in High School. Snobby, rude and stuck up.

July 27, 2011 at 2:56 PM  
Blogger Angie8mD said...

What if.... Dani is on the BB Payroll? Not here to win it but stir it up? I still don't know why Dick really left...

July 27, 2011 at 2:57 PM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Hey Miss... I disagree. ALL the Newbs will be in Porche's head tonight about the importance of keeping Dom, or the Newbs will be toast... especially with endurance coming up, needing Dom for that, etc.

I'm throwing in to the "Dom vs. Adam pool" my five doggy barks that Dom will stayin'.

Because Dani? She is the Best. Puppetmaster. Ever.

July 27, 2011 at 3:04 PM  
Blogger Patti Z said...

Bowing down in admiration for the transcription of that chaos. Thanks, Carolyn and Genie. Amazing!

July 27, 2011 at 3:07 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

I hope Jeff gets HOH. Please Shelly don't be with Dani. I will be shocked if she is. I thought she really liked J/J.

July 27, 2011 at 3:07 PM  
Anonymous BT in Dallas said...

Hey, Hey_Miss!

I hope you are right. I need to review a feed from this morning of Brendan and Shelly's morning "Coffee Chat" time. If I remember right, Shelly might have said she was going to "intentionally" say/do the flip thing about the vote. Hope I remembered right!!

July 27, 2011 at 3:09 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

In the war of logic I think Jordon was the best. I think Jeff made a lot of good points. I think Brendon, well I honestly wasn't listening when he was talking. Rachel's usual logic "if you don't win comps you're a floater" is just stupid. Some people aren't good at comps. There are other ways to play. And other things can make you float which I won't mention for fear of breaking the rules.

Danielle's logic of blah, blah, blah click, click, click-Sorry. I'm ashamed to admit that I only speak one language. English. How can people not speak to her like she's a child. She acts like a spoiled little brat.

One more thing-Dani once again talked about Jeff and how rude he is and said she wasn't raised that way. Dani is incredibly rude, insulting and inconsiderate. If she was my daughter I would slap her mouth.

July 27, 2011 at 3:15 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

I'd be so lost without The Dish! Thank you Carolyn and Genie for the most excellent blogging EVER!

Hi everyone! I'm hardly here anymore now that I'm a workin girlie but I do miss interacting with you all so much! My first BB season with a job, so bittersweet!

xoxoxo

July 27, 2011 at 3:18 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

So sick of hearing Rachel say "well just win comps"

Some are total crapshoots, with no rhyme or reason; luck of the draw.

July 27, 2011 at 3:20 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Have to google Tiesto, have no idea who/what that is!

July 27, 2011 at 3:24 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Shelly, Shelly, Shelly, hypocrite thy name is Shelly.

July 27, 2011 at 3:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hahahaaha you all who said shellys flipping haha it was trick look she jsut told them all. Look shelly is with the vets.

July 27, 2011 at 3:28 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

In your screencap of Kalia, she sure looks like Janet, Ms. Jackson if you're nasty :)

July 27, 2011 at 3:28 PM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Grendon... I think this is the first time I've read one of your posts that I've disagreed with this whole season.

Jeff, as much as I adore him, DOES have a volatile temper with some snottiness ala carte.

But... we ALL have that in us. Throw being locked in a house you want to get away from? It multiplies.

I think Dani has stayed more focused, and less "emotional outbursting," than anyone under all these circumstances.

July 27, 2011 at 3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So NOT a fan of DANI!

Go Jeff! :)

July 27, 2011 at 3:31 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Thank Gawd Shelly is keeping her word to the vets.

July 27, 2011 at 3:35 PM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Good call Carolyn...

Shelly sure is a helluva lying non-liar.

Good luck getting America's Vote, Shelly. *barfs*

July 27, 2011 at 3:38 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

SimplySam

I definitely agree that Jeff has a volatile temper. But when he is saying something, albeit loudly, for the most part it does make sense.

Daniele just never seems to explain or make sense of anything. She talks in circles and tries to change the subject and deflect attention from herself.

Actually, I don't think anyone came out of this looking completely right. Just that I did understand some of Jeff's point vs. Dani never really even getting to the point.

July 27, 2011 at 3:40 PM  
Blogger Boquida said...

Wow Shelley!

Not only are you a liar, you're trying to convince Porsche to lie too. smh

July 27, 2011 at 3:42 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Hopefully Dani will be upset with Dom leaving and she doesn't do well in the HOH comp. Get her by surprise.

July 27, 2011 at 3:45 PM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Dom, Shelly, Porche and Palm Trees. How nice of you Skippy. Ooof.

July 27, 2011 at 3:47 PM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Oops... now they have officially driven me nuts.

*laughs*

July 27, 2011 at 3:49 PM  
Blogger sodapopp said...

I can barely take Mr. America, Jeff. His limited vocabulary really tires me.

July 27, 2011 at 3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Has anyone else noticed the way jeff was yelling at Jordan during the argument in the kitchen? This floored me! She was talking and he started yelling at her to shut up and just eat her food over and over..

I even heard Rachel tell brenden after how jeff scares her and asked him if he heard the way he talks to Jordan. Brenden then replied he doesn't understand why Jeff would turn on jordan that way! Then it was further talked about by the noobs.

One thing they all seem to agree on is how Jeff treats Jordan is unacceptable behavior!

I used to love Jeff but not anymore and I really hope Jordan leaves him.

July 27, 2011 at 4:01 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I'm hoping that Shelly and Porsche can do a good job of letting things slide for the next 24 hours. If Dani and Dom really believe he has the votes to stay this could be another Dustin moment.

Sorry Dom-I really liked you.

July 27, 2011 at 4:03 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

I have had dinner now I am ready for the show.....40 minutes.

Carolyn and Genie thank you for all you do here.

July 27, 2011 at 4:11 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

REady for dinner Caro? i will bring it all the way to Florida for you! lol You did such an awesome job today!!! Thank you so much!!

July 27, 2011 at 4:12 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Now Jordan is getting catty. Get away from Rachel, she is rubbing off on you. Do not like the vet 4 attitude at all. You won, fine, you're all poor winners, very poor.

July 27, 2011 at 4:22 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I need to amend my last comment. I don't dislike Dom but I don't really like anyone right now. Every time I like something about someone I realize all the reasons I don't like them. Right now the most likeable one in the house is Jordon but even she has her moments.

All the focus right now is on Dani and Jeff so I'll stick with them.

Jeff-I said two years ago that when he had power he was a bully and when he gets paranoid he gets really mean. That was what turned me against him on his season. I don't think the BB game is good for his mental health. And I have heard him snap on Jordon. But in the 'normal' world where you aren't always looking over your shoulder, I do believe he treats her with respect. I don't think she would settle for anything less. She is a much stronger person than she is given credit for.

Dani-I just am completely disappointed in her. All the reasons her detractors said they didn't like her in season 8 have become incredibly obvious this year. She needs a guy in the house to be her lapdog, she's whiny, she stays in her bedroom all day, she's rude, she never says please and thank you (and those are the magic words). I remember people saying these things and I always thought she acted that way because the other HGs treated her so bad. She did have great strategies in her season but she blew it this time around. She was great in comps but we haven't seen her compete yet this year. I hope she's still good. That may be the only compliment I can give her this time around.

July 27, 2011 at 4:23 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hiii!! :)

Wow.. What an afternoon! Thanks so much for being here...

My head is spinning...

I'm taking a 30 minute break before the viewing party. :)

I'll be hitting publish on the post at 7:55pm eastern.

See you soon!!! :0)

July 27, 2011 at 4:23 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

WOW!! I advertised for the live feeds through here on my status :) People are absolutely crazy not to get them. I am just shocked at how Dani is being. I'm not a Rachel fan by a long shot, but how is Rachel telling Dani she has a black heart (mean heart?...something bad heart) when Dani just finished telling her no one liked her or ever would. WHAT? #1 Rachel doesn't have the fans that J&J or Evil Dick have, but she def. has fans. #2 Even if it were 100% right, why is that game play? Being so mean and saying something so hurtful. #3 She tries to back door Jeff, but when he isn't talking game with her she's pissed! and again...WOW! If I didn't know better, I would say she was a silver spoon, spoiled brat :)

July 27, 2011 at 4:25 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks, Sparklin! :)))

~~~~~~

I owe a lot of personal greetings to everyone here... I'll do better...

July 27, 2011 at 4:28 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

First Michelle and Lydia become friends after all that and now Rachel and Kristen are friends? Dang, time heals all.

July 27, 2011 at 4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank You BBDishers! You guys are a godsend. I do have the feeds(always sign up thru your site) however Im live so rural that I have to use Hughes Net and they have a limit and boy watching just an hr or 2 can lock my streaming so thank you for helping me stay up on the things I cant see.{{BIG Hugs}}

I so love J/J. Sorry if others dont agree. I didnt like Dani in her season(loved ED tho) but still cant warm up to her. I agree with the other poster who said she comes off like a spoiled brat. Cant wait til Thursday!...counting down.

July 27, 2011 at 4:31 PM  
Blogger deeder76 said...

hi guys!

everyone keeps mentioning how great dani's nomination speech is, and to catch it on flashback, but can someone give details for those of us without it? it's killing me!

July 27, 2011 at 4:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much Carolyn this was a good day good luck keeping up with how fast these hg's talk.

I am thinking the vets shelly an now maybe porch? F6? I dont see dom staying. He may come back tho instead cassi.

July 27, 2011 at 4:34 PM  
Blogger deeder76 said...

nevermind, just saw the basics you covered in the parlor room =)

July 27, 2011 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Dani has officially lost it.

Complaining about her season and how the jury voted strictly on personal reasons and not gameplay and that's why her father won.

Yeah, that's it. It's because he was such a ray of sunshine in the house. I'm surprised he didn't win 'most popular.'

July 27, 2011 at 4:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh kalia is not just a floter shes lieign an playing both sides too tho her ddreams reminded me

Do you any of you ever have bb dreams? I admit i have

July 27, 2011 at 4:39 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Dick tried reaching out to Dani during their season, she wanted no part of it. She made a comment that she was robbed her season and she deserved to win. I hope Jeff wins the HOH and sends her packing.

July 27, 2011 at 4:40 PM  
Blogger Terraific said...

WOW, what a day!!! So crazy that I had to take Caro's pitch and sign up for the live feeds (through TheDish of course)!

My addiction is officially "full blown"

July 27, 2011 at 4:41 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

Grendon said...
In the war of logic I think Jordon was the best. I think Jeff made a lot of good points. I think Brendon, well I honestly wasn't listening when he was talking. Rachel's usual logic "if you don't win comps you're a floater" is just stupid. Some people aren't good at comps. There are other ways to play. And other things can make you float which I won't mention for fear of breaking the rules.

Danielle's logic of blah, blah, blah click, click, click-Sorry. I'm ashamed to admit that I only speak one language. English. How can people not speak to her like she's a child. She acts like a spoiled little brat.

One more thing-Dani once again talked about Jeff and how rude he is and said she wasn't raised that way. Dani is incredibly rude, insulting and inconsiderate. If she was my daughter I would slap her mouth.
**********************************

I copied this but I mean it 100% lol

Grendon, I think I <3 you :)

July 27, 2011 at 4:48 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

I have GOT to go get the live feeds!! I have got to see that smackdown on flashback cause CBS will probably cut half of it out.

July 27, 2011 at 4:51 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

I'm so sad!!!!! I took my precious cat Shi Shi to the vet this morning to be groomed and 3 hrs later the vet called and told me she died when he gave her the tranq. to calm her down. She was like my child and its just killing me.

July 27, 2011 at 4:52 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi SimplySam!! :)

Hi Michigan Man!! :)

Hi Michelle in IN! :)

Hi TiffanyJade! :)

Hi HeyMiss! :)

Hi KScoot! :)

Hi Sam! :)

Hi GayTor! :)

Hi Lorsby! :)

Hi GenieSea! :)

Hi CuyrlerChick! :)

Hi DragonFly! :)

Hi SoftBallMom! :)

Hi JLuvs! :)

Hi OcalaRob! :)

Hi Reg! :)

Hi FLGirl! :)

Hi Patti! :)

Hi Janice! :)

Hi Nikkip! :)


Hi NikoNiko! :)

Hey Evel Girl!! :)

Hi WithIt! :)

Hi BT in Dallas! :)

Hi Boquida! :)

Hi Angie! :)

Hi PattiZ! :)

Hi Grendon! :)

Hi SodaPopp! :)

Hi Sparklin! :)

July 27, 2011 at 4:55 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

I'm so sad!!!!! I took my precious cat Shi Shi to the vet this morning to be groomed and 3 hrs later the vet called and told me she died when he gave her the tranq. to calm her down. She was like my child and its just killing me.

July 27, 2011 at 4:56 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Oh ShiShi... HUGS!!! I'm so sorry honey!!!

July 27, 2011 at 4:57 PM  
Blogger NikkiP44 said...

I can't wait to see how cbs presents all this in 45 minutes or less!

July 27, 2011 at 5:00 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Sparklin

Thank you. I <3 u 2

ShiShi

So sorry. I lost one of my beautiful babies last year. Totally unexpected. Time will heal.

July 27, 2011 at 5:15 PM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Ohhh Shi Shi! =( I'm so sorry for your loss. Major BIG hugs to you!

July 28, 2011 at 6:58 AM  
Blogger bigred said...

finally

July 28, 2011 at 6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below