;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, July 25, 2011

BB13: Post PoV Ceremony Mayhem

Good Afternoon BB Dishers!

The live feeds went to trivia at 11: 53 AM BBT. They Veto Ceremony is under way!

If you've missed the morning insanity, you must check out my post Pre-PoV Ceremony Madness! My fingers went as fast as they could but not as fast as they talked! If you didn't catch it on the feeds, you need to catch the conversations on the flashback machine.

We'll be here waiting for the feeds to come back and cover the inevitable mayhem that will ensue... I will be icing my fingers til then!

The Nominations have stayed the same.
Adam and Dominic are still on the block.

12:51 PM BBT
Feeds back
The conversation is in progress.


Brendon: She wants to turn you against us.
Rachel:
Porsche:
Brendon:... I'm giving you forewarning because she's been acting real funny around us.
Porsche: Yeah considering in the beginning she was not talking to me.
Brendon: When she's stealing beers from you and being a b*tch... Just remember we have your back..
Porsche: Yeah,
Rachel: It's about who you can trust.
Porsche: what abut Jeff and Jordan? They haven't been talking to me lately.
Brendon: Oh yeah.... It's about proving yourself in the game.
Rachel: She proved it the first week.

They continue to reassure her.


Porsche: Who are we getting rid of?
Rachel: Who do you think?
Porsche: Dominic. He's a strong player and knows about the game. But recently he's been acting dumb. He's with Daniele.
Rachel: The thing about Daniele. We'll talk about it later. but we have reason to think she's not working with us.
Brendon: Well, we dont' know.

They are basically preparing Porsche in case she should win HoH and who to watch out for.

Brendon: I would think if you win HoH you would talk to us so we can steer you in the right direction... Especially a girl who would suddenly talk to you and put things in your ear.
Porsche: Yeah, Daniele has started talking game to me.

Brendon grills Porsche on the first time Daniele talked game to her and pointing out that there's a reason for that. Talk to Kalia ans how she wants an alliance with everyone. Brendon goes through the same spiel he did with Lawon about not telling anyone what they're talking about and if she does it will come back to them.

1:02 PM BBT


In the meantime, Kalia is working Jordan in the Asylum room. She's blowing smoke in her direction. Jordan says that she's concerned about being backdoored. Kalia says that she didn't hear anything about it and if she did she would have told her.

1: 06 PM BBT
Dominic and Jeff go into the Purple Room

Jeff is grilling Dominic about where the idea about backdooring Jeff came. Dominic at first says he doesn't know, and he says Daniele. Jeff suggest to talk openly in from of everyone. Dominic agrees. Jeff is asking him if they were cool, why would he come to him and tell him.


Dominic: Because it wasn't realistic. They wouldn't do that.
Jeff: If they wouldn't do that why would come up to me an hour before the veto?
Dominic: I wanted to make sure we're good because I'm on the block....
Jeff; You want to talk with everyone?
Dominic: Sure. I went to Shelly because I wanted her vote. I went to Kalia because I wanted her vote.

They are going around in circles. Shelly is outside eavesdropping. Jeff says he will bring whoever he needs to bring together to straighten things out. The issue is Dominic said he heard about a plan to backdoor Jeff but can't tell him who told him.

1:12 PM BBT
Porsche goes to HoH to report that Dominic and Jeff got into a fight and what they said. The feeds cut to outside.

Brendon goes downstairs and says he heard about the conversation and Jeff gets annoyed that he can't talk to someone without it being front page news. Jeff says that he wants to know what exactly is going on. He wants to have a house meeting. Kalia comes in and Jeff asks her that if they have a house meeting about what happened that nothing will be said about her. She promises that nothing will be said about her. She would have told them otherwise.

F1 and 2



  • Meanwhile Lawon, now relaxed that he's safe this week, is tanning with Daniele.
  • They switch to Dominic telling Shelly that he doesn't trust Daniele and nothing came from him.
  • They switch to Porsche and Rachel hanging out in HoH.
  • Then to outside where Dominic is reporting to Daniele his conversation with Daniele.


**This is mayhem indeed folks! Pick a feed, any feed! It's non-stop game talk and confusion!

1:23 PM BBT
Adam is HoH spilling the beans about Daniele and how he could never believe what she was saying to him. He saw Daniele as someone whose job it was to hang out with the newbies and be comfortable with her. Brendon thinks that Daniele is trying to be the Dr. Will of the game.


1:27pm BBT
Feed 1
Dani, Dom, Lawon

Dani: I just don't like how people in this game think they can strong-arm everybody.. Know what I mean.


Lawon: Where'd he get the idea that he was..
Dani: I have no idea.
Lawon: That's awkward. So that's why Dom is working out now.
Dani: Yeah.

Dom goes into the shower.. The camera follows.



Dani: Who're you looking for? Lawon's right here.

Dom continues working out.

Lawon: It's hot.. I'ma get into the pool for a minute.. Geez.
Dani: Yeah.. I'm gonna turn over.


CUT TO:
1:31pm BBT
HoH Camera 3/4
Brendon, Adam ,Rachel

Brendon: I'm telling you Dominic has cut deals with all of us. And there's a huge benefit to us keeping him... He's a competitor... We know you've turned your back on us before.. We know Dom's plotted against us. We're between a rock and a hard place. We need to get the manipulators out of the game.. And if that means Daniele..
Adam: I got noooo problem with that. Daniele is definitely the top of my list.
Brendon: If she makes the final 2, she's gonna sit up there and tell everyone how she manipulated this game.. She's gotten very little blood on her hands.. Now we're at a crossroads, where this game is gonna change, and we're very likely gonna go against them.. I like you.. I have to trust that you're really gonna do what you say... and we will be loyal to you.. If it comes down to final 6 and it's you, Shelly, me, Rachel, Jeff and Jordan, then let's go for it. I know you've got game. I see you busting your ass, and I want someone in here that's doing that. I'll be damned if I want another floater making it to the end.

Adam: I want to make sure you guys know, I'm not a wild card.
Brendon: Putting my faith in you is puttin gmy faith in Shelly too.. I think you'll agree you've learned more in the past couple weeks than you ever did watching the show. Things change in a minute in here.

Talk turns to Dani...

Adam: I knew from the get-go that Daniele was hanging out with us just to make contacts.. And the people she's going to are all weaker people, so it's easy for them to be manipulated. Even I threw a comp.. But that's not what I'm here for.
Brendon: You're a gamer. Daniele pretends she wants to compete, but she's been in a great position in this house. Her first words through the door were, I'm ok with getting my dad out the first week. She's a dangerous person to have in this game. I only watched allstars during sequester, and I was like, how the hell are these people leaving Will and Boogie in?! It's the same thing with Daniele.. She's been feeding everyone bs.
Adam: Like when she said to me, if I can spin it so you stay, do you owe me?

Talk turns to getting Dani out... Then back to the votes for Adam. He'd prefer it not come down to a tie.

Brendon: Who I want out of this game right now is the manipulators.. then the floaters. If I have doubts about you, I'm gonna tell you.
Adam: And I appreciate that.
Brendon: When you pull this whole puzzle apart, there's one person who's been spinning the web the whole time...

1:47pm BBT
Adam leaves. Rachel tells Brendon not to talk about Porsche.

Brendon: You've been blinded before. You'll be blinded again, if you don't trust me. Guess what, I don't trust her. She was like, you guys can drop.. F*ck you. (Porsche) Use your head, babe, not your emotions. She's not a smart game player. She didn't even notice that Daniele only started speaking to her 2 days ago.
Rachel: I'm taking a nap.
Brendon: Later tonight, you, me, Dani, Jeff and Jordan are talking up here. Oh.. and not to mention, when I said I wasn't gonna use the Power of Veto, I saw Daniele give Shelly this look...

1:50pm BBT
Porsche come to HoH.

Porsche: Dominic came up to me, asking if I could hear him in the purple room...
Rachel: omg.. All this drama..
Porsche: I wonder if they staged it.
Rachel: maybe.. who knows..

Rachel: As far as I know, everyone's voting for Dominic to leave... but I'm sure Daniele's gonna campaign for him.
Porsche: Why would she do that?
Rachel: She likes him..
Porsche: But that would make her a target. Unless she asked you guys if she could do it..

Chatter...

Porsche: Dick's gonna kill me if I have to take out Daniele. Maybe not.. I don't know if she even likes him.. She's totally covering up their matching shamrock tattoos...
Rachel: I think Dick's a softie.. even though he tries to put on this hard bad ass routine..
Porsche: That's just his way of playing the game.



2pm BBT
Feed 3
Brendon and Dani touch base in the kitchen... He wants to have a veteran's meeting later up in HoH. She says fine, as long as it doesn't turn into an attack Daniele session.

Brendon: I'm saying get everything kinda kosher.
Daniele: Yeh, totally.
Brendon: Cuz we're gonna do ourselves in otherwise. Especiallt when we've got some hardcore floaters here.
Daniele: There's only 4.. but I agree.

2:07pm BBT
Feed 3
Dani heads back outside to resume tanning... Adam passes through, ready to rumble... and sing... and swim.

2:08pm BBT
Meanwhile, in the backyard, we have chatter and relaxation. Here's a glimpse...








2:15pm BBT
Pool Area
Jeff, Jordan, Adam, Kalia, Dani, Lawon, Dominic

We learn that Jeff doesn't go for massages because it makes him feel guilty after a few minutes.. like he should tell the massage therapist, ok, your turn, you lay down now.

***words that will never come out of my mouth.


CUT TO:
2:43pm BBT
Feed 3

Kalia: Jeff & Brendon are being so holier than thou right now.. Brendon's like, maybe I should walk around with a bible and have people put their hand on it, so they stop lying to us... Try that with me?


Dani: What was it that Dominic said to you?
Kalia: Oh, he asked if we could hear him yelling in the purple room..

Dani makes mention of Shelly (I missed it) and backdooring Jeff.

Kalia: I don't like that Brendon's like..
Dani: He thinks he's God. I go look, you can't talk to me like that. You might be able to talk to your girlfriend like that, but not to me.
Kalia: The people (Shelly) that are stirring things up are like, I'm just gonna sit back and stay out of the line of fire.. I just said to Brendon, it's so funny you keep hearing all this late night crew stuff.. It's funny because we never talk game... And he's like, you're gonna tell me you never talk game.
Dani: That's why I like staying up late.. It's the one time we don't talk game.
Kalia: This next HoH is gonna be intense.
Dani: I think I'm Jeff's next target.
Kali: Really?
Dani: I think we need to start being really careful about things we say... cuz things you say will be taken into consideration.

Adam enters. They're suddenly fascinated by the smell of lunch meats.

Kalia: The lunch meat goes bad so fast.
Dani: Smell this.

Adam: I don't know if you noticed, but my fly was open during the Veto Ceremony.. so if anyone says anything, I'll just say I was goin' balls out for Big Brother.

Kalia goes outside.

Adam: We'll talk later, ok?
Dani: ok.


CUT TO:
2:56pm BBT
Feed 3
Brendon & Shelly

Brendon is treating Shelly as his new confidant... Curious choice. First he tells her about his feelings re Daniele, then Porsche... Shelly's sitting back and taking it all in. Then she says, "There's a lot of people in this house that will fall for anything." mm hmm.

Brendon continues, telling Shelly what he said to Adam... and everyone else...

Shelly: I don't fall for her bs. I don't. Her dad should have taught her better. I bet, if he's watching right now, he's roilling over with what she's doing.
Brendon: Oh, for sure.
Shelly: He's gotta be like, what?!

***Dick is tweeting "I think Dani is f'ing up big time and she better do some serious scrambling to fix sh*t." See Dick's tweets: @EvelDick

Shelly: Bottom line for her, she's very selfish. She aint gonna be sitting there at the end, I'll tell you that much.
Brendon: At the beginning, we trusted her more than Jeff and Jordan, because we'd never met them.. And coming in, we knew we'd be pegged as the villains..
Shelly: You are really smart and level headed... She's smart, but very emotional. If it came down to the 2 of you, it would be you. I hope you rub off on her...
Brendon: She's up there right now with Porsche, and I'm praying she's not saying the wrong things.
Shelly: She's comparing herself to a player who isn't even in the same league with her..


CUT TO:
3:10pm BBT
Feed 1
Dom & Dani

They were definitely game talking in the couple minutes before this, but I just missed it. if you want to flashback to this, click the pic below, and it'll take you to the live feeds log in page.


CUT TO:
3:15pm BBT
Feed 3
Jeff, Jordan & Shelly

Jeff comes over to the couch for a smoke, and joins the conversation, which remains along the same lines....

3:25pm BBT

It's Adam's turn to join Shelly on the couch. He tells her he had a good conversation with Brendon this morning. Shelly responds that Brendon told her all about it, and that she believes he's connecting himself with a good, honest man.

3:27pm BBT
Kitchen
Dominic and Jeff

Dominic looks at Jeff through the kitchen mirror.. to see if anyone else is around.. and trying to figure out what to say...

Dominic: Do you know what time we woke up this morning?
Jeff: 9:30.

Dominic sits at the counter with his sandwich. Jeff continues preparing his food. Jordan comes in and out. Brendon and Adam too... Jeff comes to the counter.


Dominic: What do you say we have a sit down with Brendon and Rachel later?
Jeff: Sounds good.
Dom: I kinda wanna squash the whole thing.
Jeff: Good idea.

Stilted chatter about working out.


3:39pm BBT
Feed 1
Dom & Kalia
Poolside
Kalia: She kept saying it was Daniele.

Dom: OK, but I'm not gonna throw her under the bus. Either way, it was a bad move.. Either way, I gotta convince Jeff it wasn't me.
Kalia: I don't know how.. Jeff is such a hard.. They think that we talk, like the people who stay up late.. The funny part is that's the one time we don't talk about any game.
Dom: I know.
Kalia: I just can't take the cavalier imposing of power. It's really frustrating, cuz you didn't do this all by yourself.
Dom: I'm just so tired of kissing up to them.. (palms) I'm with ya sister. What do you think the odds are of me staying?
Kalia: I think they're better than you think.
Dom: I think it's gonna come down to Brendon and Rachel... but, do you think if I get them on my side, will the house go with them?
Kalia: That's a possibility... I think me, Dani..
Dom: Porsche...
Kalia: Lawon..
Dom: I definitely need all the help I can get.
Kali: You know that you have the 4 of us.. As far as Adam, it's hard to clear your name.. I keep saying to Jeff, if I knew you were in any real danger, I would've told you, but I knew it wasn't gonna work... that they weren't gonna back door him... And I was like, if you were ever in any true danger, I would tell you.. but I'm not your little workhorse.. and that's the thing, all of us here, are just working for the 4 of them.

3:52pm BBT
Dom & Kalia, cont'd.
Kalia: Do I look asleep?
Dom: mm hmm..
Kalia: Brendon keeps looking over here.
Dom: Then walk away.
Kalia: I'm trying to look like I'm asleep. I do need to pee though. (moments pass) Can you hear me?
Dom: No.
Kalia: But you just responded...
Carolyn: hehehe


3:53pm BBT
Around the house...

  • Jeff, Lawon & Shelly are chilling on the couch.
  • BB Calls Shelly to the DR.
  • Brendon's on the Elliptical
  • Dom's on a chaise lounge adjacent to the pool.

ok.. They're in a little lull, God bless them! First one in 3 days! Time for a Cuban Coffee break! I'll be back in an hour. Please mind the HGs! They tend to misbehave the moment I look away.


4:45pm BBT
Feed 1
Hammock
Jeff & Brendon & Jordan

The power couples are planning the meeting with Daniele this evening. As far as Jeff's concerned, he wants to tell her, "ok, we're square now, but losing Dominic is your punishment for not being straight with us." But, he's done with her. Brendon's done with Dani too. Brendon advises Jordan to keep her cool if Dani goads her. Jordan says Dani's been sweet to her...

Kalia comes out, and Jordan joins her walking the yard. Jeff & Brendon remain talking.

Jeff: If she would just be straight with us, it'd be different.. And if she were to win HoH next week and not put us up, I could move forward with her... But.. By denying and denying, she's never ever gonna lose my target. If I win HoH, I'm going after her 100%. My f'ing dream is to get her out next week, so she doesn't make jury.

***That's her dream too. Getting one of the 2 of you out.

Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
And Start Watching the Real Big Brother!
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







75 Comments:

Blogger AshleyKP said...

Hey Genie Sea!

"cleans up the Genie's brain matter"

it will be okay lol.

July 25, 2011 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

You deserve a big margarita after this one!

July 25, 2011 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger Shannon C said...

I think definitely a margarita or another fun cold drink... thank you for keeping us up to date! You rock!!

July 25, 2011 at 12:09 PM  
Blogger Brandi-in-TX said...

Hey Genie!
Good luck with the finger icing, these HG's are hardcore today! And it looks like there's only more craziness to come.

July 25, 2011 at 12:12 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Sending you extra ice for those blazin fingers!!!

:-D

July 25, 2011 at 12:16 PM  
Anonymous IdaLee said...

SERIOUS NAIL BITING GOING ON RIGHT NOW HERE AT WORK!

July 25, 2011 at 12:20 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Ashley! :)

Hiya Scoot! :)

Hiya Shannon! :)

Hiya Brandi! :)

Hiya JLUVSS!!! Missed you!! :)

Hiya Ida! :)

I'm resting while I can :)

July 25, 2011 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger justpinchme said...

Icing your fingers.....LOL

July 25, 2011 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Genie, after you finish the margaritas go ahead and open the large bottle of Tequila I'm sending over....and don't forget to eat the worm! You'll need it girl! ;)

July 25, 2011 at 12:26 PM  
Blogger Book Obsession 365 Days Of The Year said...

TY TY for your updates... was gone for the weekend and feel like i missed a whole lot..!! So thank you for an awesome home of updates..

July 25, 2011 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger Wen said...

OMG! This morn & early afternoon was crazy! Can't wait for the POV Ceremony to end...gotta see what happened...this is why my hub wasn't thrilled about me getting the feeds cuz now I'll have them on 24/7...lol

July 25, 2011 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger IdaLee said...

Genie, You rest those PRETTY LITTLE FINGERS! Don't lift a finger if it keeps you from harming them. WE NEED THEM! They are very important to us! =)

July 25, 2011 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Poor Genie. This is only the beginning. :(

July 25, 2011 at 12:37 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Justpinchme! :)

Hiya Susan! :) Can you imagine me being bombed when I update? with my typos, it won't be pretty! :)

Hiya LtAngel! :) You're welcome and thank you! :)

Hiya Wen! Tell me about it! :)

Ida- LOL :)

Hiya Michelle! :) I know :(

July 25, 2011 at 12:41 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

JAMI!!!! Mwah!

July 25, 2011 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Genie, it might not be pretty but it would be pretty funny! LOL!

:) You do a wonderful job!

July 25, 2011 at 12:44 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Susan - LOL! Thank you! :)

July 25, 2011 at 12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say thank you for posting. I have been following you since last year and noone gives it to us like you do! for that I thank you. i was never a big brother fan until season 8. I thought "what is the big deal about?" then i was asked to just watch one episode. So i did. I WAS HOOKED! Now it seems I look forward to the summer just for the BB experience. And, with you here I never miss a thing.Thanks again!

July 25, 2011 at 12:49 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Sorry-put this on the wrong post so thought I would try again.

I need to know if I am missing something in regards to the Jeff/Jordon relationship.

Dani has commented several times about how bad Jeff treats Jordon and how he calls her an effin idiot all the time.

First-I am in no way defending Jeff's temper. I have seen him when paranoia sets in and he can be scary mean. I hated the way he treated Russell and Michelle 2 years ago. But for the most part, I think J&J have a good, well balanced relationship.

I think he has a very dry and sarcastic sense of humor. Some people don't like that. They can be offended or have their feelings hurt. But I think a lot of what he says is intended to be funny.

Also, Jeff is moody. I can't fault him for that because a lot of us are. But when Jeff gets cranky, Jordon gives him his space. She doesn't try to push his buttons or force him to talk about it. She doesn't get insecure and start accusing him of not loving her. She just lets him get over it. It's the same way that Jeff knows to give Jordon her space when she's PMSing.

I think they make a great couple and I think they have a great relationship. Does anyone agree with me or is Dani seeing something that I am apparently not seeing?

July 25, 2011 12:28 PM

July 25, 2011 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Now Shelly is starting to be way too obvious about fishing for information. Her voice even cracked. She better be careful or her and Dani could end up sitting beside each other in the big comfy chairs.

July 25, 2011 at 12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very happy it wasnt used, i want dom gone then dani because shes gonna end up ruining jeff/jordan and i want them to win lol

July 25, 2011 at 1:00 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

I think Dom should spend a little time coming up with a good answer to Jeff's question. Because he sure didn't have a valid one in the purple room.

July 25, 2011 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Hi Genie!
Hi Dishers!

Whew!!!!

***wipes off Genie's brow***

Amazing bunch! It never stops!!!

July 25, 2011 at 1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

today I don't think my headache came from work -- it came from these people and this house! goshhh.

Jeff is kind of bugging me - acting like he is almighty and needs to have a house meeting to straighten everything out because people have been talking about him. Um, jeff, everyone talks about EVERYONE. Not just you!

July 25, 2011 at 1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want a house meeting too!! but anytime before 4 or after 9:30!

July 25, 2011 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Anon! :) Thank you! :) Your next mission is to leave anonymous land! :)

Hiya Grendon! :)

Hiya Amber! :)

Hiya Hey Miss! :)

Hiya MsFitz!! :) Thank you! Now Caro has taken over so she will need brow assistance soon! LOL

Hiya Lorsby! :)

Hiya Sandra! :)

July 25, 2011 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Can someone tell me who Brenden wants out? First he wants to get out all the floaters and then battle it out once the jury forms, however with his (Rachels) noms he is getting out all his physical threats. After telling Dom to throw the veto, and telling J/J they want to keep whoever 100% throws the veto, he is now telling Adam he is going to keep him because he tried in the veto, and didn't throw it.

Please get evicted before Jury Brenden, please!

July 25, 2011 at 1:38 PM  
Blogger ChristyinAL said...

Afternoon Dishers!

@Grendon~I thought the same. I have I never seen him treat her like Dani was talking about. I do think he can be a bully to others sometimes, and I hate that, but everyone has faults. He seems to really care about her, and his adoration for her is unmistakable at times:)

July 25, 2011 at 1:44 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Thank goodness your fingers are working because I missed all that!

July 25, 2011 at 1:45 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Bye Genie, Hi Carolyn
@Grendon - I agree with you about Jeff and Jordan. Jeff does get a little intense in competitions and games, but Jordan can choose to never compete with him. Problem solved. He is quite sarcastic and does make little digs at Jordan sometimes. Usually she knows he's joking and laughs. At other times I've noticed she is bothered and will jokingly accuse him of throwing stones and he stops. I think they must have pretty decent communication if they can do that.

Jeff is a little worked up right now, but I think he will do anything. Hopefully, Brendon and Jordan will let him vent and then he will calm down.

July 25, 2011 at 1:49 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

This is my most importantest question of the day. (Yes, I did say importantest)

What does trustable mean? Is it anything like trustworthy? Would a trustable person de-emasculate someone?

July 25, 2011 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger Cris said...

Wow! This will teach me to go to work.
I think we should rename this season.
"Spool of Lies" It just keeps raveling and unraveling.

All I know is the Oldie's are gonna be crapping themselves when Dani wins HOH. I just love how confident Brendon & Jeff are that they can keep Dani from winning. Rachel's gonna be serving Brendon a whole lot of "I told you so." I think.

I'm watching Rachel right now. I'm getting the impression she is not really agreeing with Brendon about everything right now.

July 25, 2011 at 1:56 PM  
Blogger Brandi-in-TX said...

Hola Dishers!
Grendon, I compeletely agree with your assessment of Jeff and Jordans relationship. I've never seen Jeff call Jordan an idiot, and his sense of humor is very dry and sarcastic. Jordan knows this, and accepts Jeff for who he is, moody and all.

July 25, 2011 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hiii!!! :0)

July 25, 2011 at 2:04 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Caro is back! Mwah!

July 25, 2011 at 2:06 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

A 5 person pow wow vs. a house meeting. I think they need a house meeting. Dani has already cooled, calmed and regrouped. She's already figuring out ways to come out of this looking completely innocent and it looks like her target to shoulder the blame is Shelly.

Yes, Shelly is a sneak. Porsche is a snake. Apparently Kalia is a koala. But Dani has become the queen of mean.

July 25, 2011 at 2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Everyone,

This game is insane!!! I really need more than 4 - 5 hours sleep a night. All I do is watch the live feeds, flashbacks, big brother or BBAD and keep up with the Dishers ... oh and I'm on the chats too. I am a 61 year old woman who needs her rest. Oh well, at 61 guess I will get plenty of rest in the future. :)

Grendon -

I always agree with everything you say ... I think you are reading my mind.

Have a good day everyone. Do you think it's safe for an old lady to take a nap?

July 25, 2011 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I'm still here. lurking. Gotta love insomnia.

Genie, I sent DQTD to the store for 100 lbs of ice for you and Caro. It's gonna be a bumpy rest of the week.

Someone has got to win HoH Thursday that can knock the HasBeens on their asses. Someone who doesn't mind showing them just how much they have learned from those 4 the last 3 weeks. I just don't know who it needs to be. I'm still rooting for Daniele to show 'em she has more than a mouth and we know she does.

I predict that hell hath no fury like a Donato scorned.

Sadly I think I have to start making my goodbye message for Dominic... Damn it!

:o)

July 25, 2011 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Brandi and Grendon. Jeff is just a schoolyard bully / gangster. He needs to sleep with the fishes at the bottom of the River Jordan.

:o)

July 25, 2011 at 2:17 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Grendon, PMSL at Daniele as "Queen of Mean" ... Leona Helmsley she's not, but I think her Native Americannes will start showing. I'm hoping.

If my posts make no sense... just remember who they are coming from... ME!

:o)

July 25, 2011 at 2:19 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

THANK YOU to whichever of you are doing screencaps today. :-)))

"Dom goes into the shower.. The camera follows." is very nice.

:o)

July 25, 2011 at 2:29 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

that would be me ;)

July 25, 2011 at 2:34 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Hey ya Carolyn, welcome back!

I have two things. First, I really hope there is a house meeting! That is when we shift into turbo drama! (Although I do feel for you Caro and Genie and your poor fingers).

Secondly I just want to say a little something in regards to Jeff. Being born and raised in Chi town, I get Jeff. I have known many guys just like him. The thing with Jordan is that we have never seen her mad side. We have seen her upset but never have we seen her "woman mad". You women know what I mean. Jeff may talk and act tough but I am willing to bet if Jordo ever went ballistic on him he would run and hide. I think they are perfect for each other. The way they look at each other reminds me of how my husband and I look at each other and we are 12 years married this Sunday! And guess what, he's a Chi town guy too! Go Bears! (Sorry, habit)...lol

I've never heard Jeff call Jordo an idiot but I do think it's so cute when he calls her "love".

July 25, 2011 at 2:40 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Here's my .02 about Jeff. Jeff is an alpha male. Which is why many are drawn to him. At the same time Alphas are aggressive. That may not be something you value or like, but it's true.

Next topic, Kalia and Dani are scrambling in the kitchen. I sense a Ronnie moment coming on. Shelly may get blamed for things she didn't actually do.

July 25, 2011 at 2:49 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Why is Rachel falling all over herself for Porsche? I can't blame her, but brendan's right she's getting played.

July 25, 2011 at 2:54 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Grendon

on your J/J relationship opinion. I completely agree. Reminds me of me and my girlfriend. Its not the words its the tone. I've never heard an ill tone out of Jeff's mouth towards jordan

July 25, 2011 at 3:00 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

I think Brendon is right about why Rachel is so supportive of Porsche. Last summer Rachel wanted desperately to make a female friend and it backfired on her each time. This summer Rachel is trying to do the same thing and Porsche is letting her. I think Porsche is playing Rachel, but I also don't think she will be as mean or turn on Rachel in the same way.

July 25, 2011 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Well, I must go teach the children. Have a great evening you guys and enjoy your game talk.

July 25, 2011 at 3:12 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Johnny5 see the last comment section from yesterday. I believe Rachel is doing what she was instructed to do by Jeff and Brendon last night which made me lose my dinner and mute the feeds for hours in fear of hearing more. There's a timestamp and Feed # to point you to a flashback.

I think she just hasn't gathered the 3rd of the trio she was supposed to stick with today and the rest of the week.

:o)

July 25, 2011 at 3:12 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I've said many times, ED and Dani were 2 of my faves. I defended them to people who thought they were evil incarnate. I liked them because they were fierce competitors. I defended them because I feel they did play with integrity.

Obviously 5 people can't win. It makes sense that Dani would want someone to help her make a move against the 2 power couples. I don't fault her for the moves she wanted to make. I'm not upset that J&J were the targets, although I would have preferred it if she had pushed for a back door Brenchel last week. I just don't like the way she played it.

It just crossed lines from strategic to slimy in my opinion. She could have played it so many different ways. If she hadn't been so selfish about sharing Dom she could have not pushed so hard to get Cassi out. The 3 of them could have banded together and still kept side deals going and may have gone far.

I also don't like the way she is already finding ways to deflect the attention from herself. I don't like Kalia and don't care about Lawon, but they are going to be collateral damage when the fall out happens. She's going to try to replace Dom with Adam and I don't think she will be loyal to him. I don't respect some of Shelly's shenanigans but don't want her to be blamed for what Dani said.

Most of all, Dom is taking all the blame for the back door plan. He was nothing but a pawn in Dani's game. Now he is more than likely going to be evicted and it is %100 Dani's fault when he could have been %100 safe. I don't think she even feels bad about it.

I hope Dom was serious when he said he didn't trust Dani. Unfortunately, the lesson learned was too little too late.

July 25, 2011 at 3:24 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

See Caro and Genie.... I'm getting good at keeping it clean... well.... as clean as I can. I didn't even say vagina in that last comment. HAHA!

:o)

July 25, 2011 at 3:29 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

It's because I want that t-shirt.. oh.. hello.

:o)

July 25, 2011 at 3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im in denial..what are the chances either dom stays or gets to come back in:(

July 25, 2011 at 3:32 PM  
Blogger andthecrowdgoeswild said...

CAROLYN, you are AMAZING!!!!!! You have earned yourself one biiiiiig drink after this day. I am faithful to BBDish because of all of you being faithful in your posting and commitment! THANKS.

July 25, 2011 at 3:34 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thank you!!! :0)

July 25, 2011 at 3:37 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

They need to tell Dom in front of a few ppl that he is going home cuz of Dani. Than Dani will have noone.

July 25, 2011 at 3:49 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Off topic but I've tried to thank everyone that voted for me so now I want you to see what I got.

http://twitpic.com/5vuhmg

:o)

July 25, 2011 at 3:50 PM  
Blogger MattitudeV1oh said...

People in this game don't seem to know what a "floater" is. Maybe I'm totally off base but I would say that Jun was the one and only floater who actually won the game. Even then, she was still a smart floater that deserved the win.

The ugly connotation of "floater" befuddles me.

July 25, 2011 at 3:55 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Cuban coffee run!!

BRB! :)

Please m8ind the critters and leave me camera numbers and times if anyone's head explodes.

July 25, 2011 at 3:56 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Afternoon Genie, Carolyn, fellow BB addicts

I haven't read everything yet, still need to read these comments, but from what I'm seeing it seems most want JeJo and Brenchel to be F4. I sure as hell don't. If I had my way not a single on of them would be there.

Brendon and Jeff are arrogant a**es who think there s**t don't stink and Rachel is, well Rachel. Jordan is adorable Jordan but she already won.

I believe this rift with Dani will be the best thing that could happen to the newbs. Perhaps they will wake up and stop kowtowing to the vets. Play the damn game already! Enough with deals and promises no one is going to keep anyway. Dani, for good reason, thought she was the 5th in a final 5. Now Adam, Shelly and Porsche think they are the 5th. Dom knows he is not. Kalia is pretty tight with Dani and I'm pretty sure she knows she's not. Lawon, Lawon isn't sure of anything but he's also not talking game with vets, besides lying to them that he's on there side.

If Dani can convince, show Shelly and Porsche that being 5th is a bad thing then they might have a chance. If they stuck with Dani and the newbs then they all would have a shot. Being the 5th to the vets is just stupid. It only takes one HOH win and the newbs, led by Dani, can take out a vet and change things for the better as far as I'm concerned.

I really like Adam, as entertainment, but I want Dom to stay and Dani or a newb to win HOH and flip this silly house. I'm tried of the bulling and the you must be our puppet or you're against us mentality of Brendon, Jeff and Rachel.

Is it Thursday yet ;)

July 25, 2011 at 3:56 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Ok, been lurking since about 1pm BBT, Thank you Goddess of the Dish for keeping us up to date. This will always be the only site I visit for all things Big Brother!

July 25, 2011 at 3:58 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

4:00 PM BBT All Cams.

My head exploded. Seriously I have the headache from hell, but still not sleepy.

:o)

July 25, 2011 at 4:04 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

What? Did Genie wuss out on you Caro?

Wanna make any bets on who will wuss first tonight? Will it be you? Will it be ME?

Place your bets people. Bet Caro for the win.

:o)

July 25, 2011 at 4:06 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Gaytor - Thanks so much for showing us!! :)

Hi Jay!! :) Aww!! Thanks so much! :) So sweet!!

Hi Michigan Man! :) I think you're absolutely right. "If Dani can convince, show Shelly and Porsche that being 5th is a bad thing then they might have a chance. If they stuck with Dani and the newbs then they all would have a shot. Being the 5th to the vets is just stupid. It only takes one HOH win and the newbs, led by Dani, can take out a vet and change things"



I'm eating dinner...

July 25, 2011 at 4:40 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Wow - Just checked out the tweets from Ed from the link u posted and my oh my he is a nasty mouthed guy. I like his bluntness but i'm sure he could use better words.

My apologies to everyone for not being here alot this summer. Still haven't quite got the grasp of this disease and life. I'm doing my best to stay up on the show but of course i'm still behind.


Gaytor - Can't wait to see the wedding pics if you and ur man decide to take advantage of the new law!!! It sure is a long time coming for same sex marriages to be taken seriously - i think everyone should have the right to be miserably married! :P

Genie and Caro - amazing job as always keeping us up to date with all the craziness that goes on in the house. You 2 are rock stars in your own way!


All my lovely friends from over the yrs - hello and hope u r having a wonderful summer!

July 25, 2011 at 4:42 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

4:45 BBT All 4 Feeds.

Jordan, Jeff and Brendon in the BY talking about a big powwow.

:o)

July 25, 2011 at 4:48 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Wendy, thank you. We are considering a semi-quickie NYC trip soon so we can and you bet there will be pics and pics and more pics. But EEK! You will all see the old man behind the GaYToR and not ZsaZsa. HA!

:o)

July 25, 2011 at 4:53 PM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

4:56 QUAD CAM: Sam's head explodes.

This merry-go-round is speeding up!

July 25, 2011 at 4:58 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I originally wanted the newbies to overcome and take control of the house. I really hoped for Dani and Cassi to team up and take Dom with them for a power trio.

The problem is, the newbies screwed each other over one week into the game. In an attempt to get a golden key Kalia was more than happy to cut her partners throat. Dani targeted Cassi who could have been a great asset.

The backdoor Jeff plan came too fast and she pushed way too hard so her motives were really transparent. Now, because of Dani's actions, Dom is more than likely going home.

That doesn't leave Dani with a very strong or reliable army. Kalia and Porsche can't be trusted. I don't know if Lawon can be trusted because I have no idea what Lawon is even doing. I think Shelly and Adam would rather command their own armies than to fight in Dani's. Dani's own moves caused her to lose what could have been her 2 strongest soldiers.

July 25, 2011 at 4:58 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

I have decided I want Ducky to win. All these people are driving me bananas.

July 25, 2011 at 5:06 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Hiya Caro!! Hope you are having a good evening! Think there will be a house meeting or smack down tonight? I've got a feeling something will happen!

July 25, 2011 at 5:07 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst! :)

New Top Post!!

:0)

July 25, 2011 at 5:14 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hehehe!! :)

Hi KScoot! :) I think so!

Hi Michelle! :) Smoooch!

July 25, 2011 at 5:15 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Sam - LOL!!!

"Blogger SimplySam said...

4:56 QUAD CAM: Sam's head explodes.

This merry-go-round is speeding up!"

July 25, 2011 at 5:15 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

i need to check and see if i can find one of those amplifiers for you Caro! I know you are having fits right now trying to figure out what they are saying!

July 25, 2011 at 5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below