;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, July 25, 2011

Big Brother 13: The Overnight Report

Good Morning, BB Lovers! Happy Monday!

Today is PoV Ceremony day in the house, so you can expect quite a bit of drama on the live feeds! As if there hasn't been plenty all weekend long?! Lordy, lordy! The BB13 HGs didn't even get the memo about Sunday being a chill day! This house! These people! This game!

Before I get to TOR, I have a few eBay deals to share with you. Some for giggles, some for real. You get to decide which is which. ;0) It's how I wake up...

C=Venus also has a new chop! Especially for the Cassi fans! Click the pic to get to C=Venus' site, where you can see all of her chops for BB13 and seasons gone by.


OK.. time to make the donuts! Errr.. the Overnight Report! Please refresh this post around 6:30am BBT for the first sections, and then again every 20-30 minutes until it's complete.

11:28pm BBT
Feed 3 & 4
Dani, Kalia, Rachel & Porsche

Dani: Remember when you asked me if I was a lesbian?
Kalia: Never! Oh yeah...
Rachel: She's only a lesbian with Annie.
Dani: I love ladies.

Funny sex talk...
Dani: I'm sexually frustrated.
Kalia: ♫You could take care of that... All you need is a mechanical toothbrush.
Dani: They wouldn't let us bring those in.

This leads in to a conversation about size, sexual endurance, etc... It's funny, frank girl talk, and it'll keep you busy in the flashback section of the live feeds for a while, while I'm transcribing game talk. ;) Enjoy!

CUT TO:
11:55pm BBT
Feed 1 & 2
Jordan & Lawon

Lawon's coming out story. The lead up to this is really worth your time in flashback... Just click the pic to get to the log in page and go to Feed 1, 11:54pm BBT on July 24th.. Lawon came out to his grandmother at age 18 or 19, right after college orientation, where he saw that he was not alone.. there were others like him.

Lawon: I said, grandma, I'm different. She said, what do you mean? I said, I know in my heart of hearts, I'm attracted to men. I'm gay. She leaned over.. I'll never forget this.. She leaned over and she said, "Baby, I knew that... What I want you to do is do this for me. Be the best black gay man you can be... and live your life to the fullest. " When she gave me that, baby, woooo! It was like a rock lifted off my chest.

She died days later.

CUT TO:
12:45am BBT
Feed 1/2
Dominic, Brendon, Rachel

With the PoV Ceremony looming, and Brendon holding the Power, Dominic makes his pitch... Click the pic to get to the live feeds log in page and watch on flash back.
We join this conversation already in progress...
Dominic
: ..but you know he's (Jeff) gunning for me 100%.
Brendon: Well, that's the thing... I don't know that he would.. Like, if Jeff won HoH this coming week. I don't think it would be hard for us to convince him not to put you up.
Dominic: Right.
Brendon: And to get rid of somebody...
Dominic: He's told me next week, the whole house needs to get rid of Porsche.. But that's not good for us, necessarily..
Rachel: That's not good for anyone. I think it's stupid.
Dominic: Well, it's good for him. I think he's already starting to think way down the line, of like where you two.. and how he's gonna conquer you two..
Brendon: Yeah.
Dominic: I mean, let's be realistic. That's gotta be what's going through his head. He does not trust me at all. I don't feel like he's ever really trusted me. I mean, he was gunning for me last week.. So, as much as I'd love to tell him, look, the 6 of us can play together, me playing with Dani, and the 6 of us can just run the house, and then when it comes down to the final 6, let's go... He's not gonna believe that.
Brendon: That's what I told Dani when I had her up here earlier today... I'm trying to convince him that like.. I thought we were already set on the idea.. already good.. and trying to sell it to him without making it look like we're trying to keep you for our own reasons.

Dominic: But the gist of it.. This week is what makes me so nervous.
Brendon: Oh, of course, of course..

Dominic: Rachel, you were telling me the other day that you didn't have control over Porsche, as much as you thought, so I talked to Porsche and I was like, once this breaks up this week, I want us to work together, and she was like, Yeah! So,I thought that'd be good, so at least she has some allegiance to us..
Brendon: Yeah, sure.

Rachel: What votes do you think you have?
Dominic: Well, that's the thing.. I don't know if I have votes. That's why I'm so nervous. The only people I know have my back 100% are you two and Dani.
Rachel: Porsche, don't you think?

Dominic: Porsche's gonna go with whatever you guys tell her.
Brendon: Exactly. So she could be a 4th vote.
Rachel: I'm not voting, but I'm a tiebreaker.
Dominic: You (Brendon), Daniele, Porsche and Kalia.
Rachel: What about Lawon?
Dominic: I don't know about Lawon.
Brendon: Daniele's pretty close to Kalia, so she should be able to get that vote for you.
Dominic: So we can get Kalia, and that would be a tie and that would go to you.
Rachel: And Lawon?
Brendon:
Dominic: I don't know about him... He tells me he's got my back, but... And then Shelly's the same way.. She's like, we could totally work together, but then she's up Jeff and Jordan's ass like all day long. You already know she's playing with them.
Brendon: Yeah, for sure.

Dominic: If you look at it this way, I feel like Jeff and Jordan have already taken Adam, Shelly and trying to get Kalia.
Brendon: Yeah.
Dominic: Lawon's the floater.
Brendon: Yeah.
Dominic: It's me, you, Dani, Kalia probably...
Brendon: yeah
Dominic: I mean, the 4 of us and Kalia pretty much. And Lawon's the floater.
Rachel: And Porsche.
Dominic: And Porsche, obviously. So it looks like that's what's gonna happen, but I don't know where Jeff's head's at.

Brendon: If we were to keep you...

***And for the first time since the conversation began, Rachel's eyes show interest.


Brendon: If we were to keep Adam in this game, do you think Adam's gonna be with them no matter what?
Dominic: I don't know, because Adam is so against me right now.. He's afraid to talk to me at all. For sure he made deals with Jeff and Jordan last week..
Brendon: If he is picking sides, he's gonna go with Jeff.
Dominic: 100%.
Rachel: And who's worse, Lawon or Kalia?
Brendon:
Dominic: Lawon. He's gonna float. But Kalia, I know for sure, won't put Jordan up, ever. They're too tight.
Rachel: I don't think she's gonna win anything anyway. She might win a PoV if she has to.


***Enough foreplay.. Dominic starts blowing smoke up their bums hardcore.

Dominic: The fact of the matter is though, the 4 of us have everything we need to just destroy this house.
Brendon: yeah
Dominic: There's no getting around it. I was telling Daniele... There's no playing with anyone else. Brendon and Rachel are it. Like, the 4 of us would kill everyone.
Brendon: Yeah.
Rachel: (nods)
Dominic: We have brains, athleticism, endurance and youth. And we all have connections somewhere in the house.
Brendon: Yeah, absolutely.
Rachel: (nods)
Dominic: So, I mean, logically, why would anyone go anywhere else? You have to go with the 4 of us and just run.

**Brendon's turn.

Brendon: Like I said, my biggest concern with leaving you on the block was making sure we had the votes... I didn't want to leave you up there if we weren't sure that you were staying, know what I mean?
Dominic: mm hmm
Brendon: So that's my only concern.. And before I was kinda counting on Jeff and Jordan.. but
Dominic: ..but I'm such a threat to Jeff. I mean, me and him kinda had a thing where we were cool and we kinda had a deal, but it's obvious he's gunning for me, and that's the only person I have in this house that I feel would go for me.
Brendon: Yeah.
Dominic: Which sucks, because..

Rachel: If we pull you guys off the block, do you think Adam would backstab us?
Dominic: To be honest, I don't know where he's at, because he wont talk to me. He's convinced you guys aren't using it, so he's just trying to plot against me right now. I think his allegiance is gonna go to Jeff.
Brendon: We definitely need to figure out where Adam's at... Leaving you up on the block, if the votes aren't guaranteed, is kindof a dangerous situation.
Dominic: mm hmm
Brendon: I wouldn't wanna leave you up there, unless we were absolutely sure Adam was gonna go home.
Dominic: Yeah, I mean, I was nervous from the beginning of the week. I even tried to make a deal with Shelly, and she seems super sketchy to me, especially since Cassi's gone.
Brendon: It's really hard for us to get a gauge on her.
Dominic: I had a 2 hoour conversation with her.. I asked if she'd put Jeff and Jordan up, and she said yeah, but not til after jury, cause she wanted them to be able to spend the summer together... And I was like, What about Brendon and Rachel, and she's like, "well you definitely have to get them out - they're gonna destroy people."

This is ongoing, but so is the night.. To watch on flashback from here forward, please go to July 25 - Feed 1/2 - 12:53am. I've got to move forward!


CUT TO:
1:05am BBT
Feed 1/2
Dominic, Brendon & Rachel cont'd

Dominic: Did Adam throw it? Did he know to throw it with me?

Rachel: I don't think so.
Brendon: I don't think so.. cuz when I looked over at him, he was tryin..
Rachel: He was trying to get..
Dominic: Dude, that was the easiest competition to throw, too, cuz you could just count the pipes, and as soon as Jeff rang in, I did the same exact number of pipes, I just waited for Jeff to ring in, and I rang in afterwards.
Brendon: Oh yeah.
Dominic: I was like, dude, this was the easiest comp to throw without making it obvious..

Brendon: Obviously, we cant trust Adam. And that was gonna be our argument for keeping you. We told Adam to throw it. He didn't. He was trying.
Dominic: Gotcha.

Brendon: So.. yeah..
Dominic: Well, anyway, lemme know what you guys..
Brendon: For sure. I just wanna give Adam one more run through the ringer.
Dominic: Well, I mean, your options are Adam or Lawon..

Brendon: Exactly. If I'm getting a good feel from Adam and he's worth keeping..
Rachel: It's such a waste of an HoH, but there's not...
Dominic: Getting rid of Lawon?
Rachel: But there's not any other options.

Dominic: I know, right? Getting Lawon out is such a waste.
**I will say anything you want to hear.. Just please take me off the block.

Brendon: That's what I'm saying.
Rachel: But with couples, there's no other options.

Dominic: Yeah, exactly. Unless we just risk it and go Adam.
***You talk a big game for someone whose testicles just retreated into his abdomen.

Dominic: Which I am fine with, if we can do it...
Brendon: Yeah..
Dominic: I don't mind it.
Brendon: I don't think it's gonna be too terribly hard.
Dominic: And I trust you guys to get it.
Brendon: Yeah, it's not gonna be hard.

Dominic: So, if that's your decision, just know I'm not mad in any way.
Brendon: Yeah, for sure.

Dominic: I just wanna play wit the 4 of us so bad.
Brendon: Start crushing people.
Dominic: We would destroy people.
Brendon: Yeah, I know.
Dominic: We have brains. We have everything.
Brendon: Yeah.
Dominic: Except Jeff. Jeff could win one.
Brendon: Yeah, that's a possibility. And that's why I'm working on keeping all of us together..
Dominic: And just not letting him know?
Brendon: Yeah..
Dominic: That's what I was telling Daniele.. And then she freaked out and started talking about backdooring him.

Brendon: She's been acting super weird.
Dominic: 'Cause she doesn't want to lose me. She's like so freaked out.. and I mean, we're both nervous. I was like, If I can't get votes, I can't get votes...
Brendon: Yeah.. We'll talk to her. We just need her to mend things with Jeff and make it right, so he's not worried about us turning on them.
Dominic: Exactly.
Brendon: Cause that's what's gonna cause..
Dominic: That's what's gonna cause the house to split, and you don't want that.
Brendon: Exactly. And if we can get one more week out of it, it's one more person that's fighting for us in the HoH competition.

Dominic: Would it help to sit down with the 6 of us? Like for me to just lay it out? Look, Jeff, I'm not comin' after you. I wanna play the 6 of us.. Yeah, I'm talking to other people, but I want their votes. I want to influence them a little bit.

Brendon: It might, but let me feel him out. If I don't use the veto.. I feel we have the votes.
Dominic: I trust the 2 of you.

This conversation is ongoing, if you'd like to catch the rest on flashback, go to 1:09am on Feed 1.

Moving on...

CUT TO:
1:12am BBT
Feed 1/2
Brendon & Rachel

After hugging each of them, Dom has just left the room. As soon as the door closes, Brendon begins a little dance, with an imaginary top hat and cane.

Rachel doesn't get it. Brendon explains he's just dancing... making people think what he wants them to think.

Rachel: So what are we doing? I'm confused about what we're doing.
Carolyn: Me too. Please tell.
Brendon: Making them feel comfortable.
Rachel: Puppet master?
Brendon: No, I'm not a puppet master, but I've gotta make people think what I want them to think.
Rachel: Do you understand what Daniele's gonna do??

Carolyn: Ooh! Me! Me! I do! She's gonna hang on in the endurance comp on the live feeds Thursday night til you cry and beg for your momma... and I drain a pot of coffee.

Brendon: (all kinds of cocky) What's Daniele gonna do anyways? What's Daniele gonna do anyways?

Knock, Knock

Rachel/Brendon: Come in!

Enter Shelly, with a funny voice.

Rachel: We need to start picking you to host competitions.
Shelly: I am crazy!! (back to normal) No, I'm comin' up on a personal level.
Rachel: Personally..
Shelly: For you.
Brendon:
Rachel: Oh, thanks.
Shelly: I always said I'd ask you a question, if I had a question..

Rachel: mm hmm
Shelly: PLEASE tell me that when you're out there talking to Daniele forever, that she's not talking you into her stuff.

Rachel/Brendon: oh no...
Shelly: Cuz she came to me today and has me a little freaked out, and I think she may be playing a game with everybody.

***Yes, dear. It's called Big Brother.

Brendon: we know..
Shelly: ...trying to freak people out, but like.. ick..
Brendon: Shelly, trust me, we know.
Rachel: But what did she say? I wanna know what she said to you.
Shelly: Well, she came and asked me, if I was HoH, if I'd put up Jeff n Jordan.

Rachel: mm hmm
Shelly: Jeff.
Rachel: yeah
Shelly: And I'm.. I'm.. I've told you guys, I'm not doing that.
***But I will do my impression of a tiny finned fish for you.

Brendon: yeah.
Shelly: So then when I see you guys out by the pool, I get freaked out, because either you're just really good at talking to people and just taking it in... but I'm like, Jesus, is something changing? Cuz I am Fully into this game to get you guys to the end of the game.

***umm.. define "you guys" please.

Rachel: mm hmm.
Shelly: So, like, it freaks me out a little, because I've told you from the beginning, get there, get your wedding, get what you want.

***FYI - Brendon and Rachel know that Shelly has been badmouthing them to others regarding exactly this.. Saying she's not there so they can have their dream wedding.

Brendon: yeah yeah yeah.
Shelly: I want that, and then she came to me today.. asking me to pair up with her...
Rachel: Right. But you knew she was gonna do that.

Shelly: Well, I did, but what shocked me was her belief that she wants to sit next to one of you 2 at the end, because she thinks she can, without a doubt, beat both of you. And did she tell you why she wants Jeff out? She's thinking jury... She doesn't want 2 and 2, because you're gonna vote in her mind, the same people.. Well, from my side, I was like, do you think you're getting to the final.. That's a bit presumptive.
Brendon: Yeah

Shelly: And she told me that you guys have the same deal with everyone that you have with me. Now I don't wanna be in the position where if someone comes and talks to me, I can't come tell you guys because it'll get back to her.
Rachel: Yeah.. We were considering putting up Lawon and Kalia.. We're not gonna do that.
Brendon: We need to make them think were gonna do that.
Rachel: Yeah. But we need to make them think we're doing that.
Shelly: That's good. You're very good at hiding what you're doing.
Rachel: Really? I think I'm horrible at it.

Shelly: Why has she flipped on you guys? Not you guys. She loves you. She wants to put up Brendon and Jeff, if she wins HoH.
Brendon: Daniele...
Rachel: We don't know why she flipped on us..
Brendon: I do. 100%. We have 2 couples, and then Daniele. Daniele thinks, if we're to make it to final 5, we'll get rid of her, because we're 2 couples.
Shelly: Well, of course.
Brendon: And that's fine and dandy, but the odds of all 5 of us making it to final 5 are very slim... I told Rachel, why wouldn't she think that if one of the couples got wiped out, the other would just grab Daniele, but apparently that's not good enough for her.

As they wrap up the conversation, Rachel reveals how intimidated she is by Daniele as a player. Both Shelly and Brendon tell her she can't be... it starts as a pep talk, but when Shelly leaves, Brendon gets very heated and angry about it and they have an argument.

Rachel: I didn't want to abandon Daniele..
Brendon: She chose the path she was going down, and it's done, and I don't need you doubting us and thinking Daniele's better than you.
Rachel: I don't think she's better than me, but she knows everything about this game, Brendon.
Brendon: Who cares?! Who cares!

And so on... It's only a couple minutes though, because..

1:31am BBT
Feed 1 & 2
Jeff comes up to HoH to talk to them about their long conversation with Dom. They tell Jeff that at this point, they don't feel like it was Dominic coming after him at all, but Daniele. Jeff goes on about Daniele having completely abandoned the veterans and screwing herself in the game.

Here's a bit of transcript..

Knock, knock

Brendon: Come in.
Jeff: It's my turn.
Brendon: Good!
Jeff: So what do you guys need me to do?
Brendon: (paraphrasing) Convince her Daniele's not the Queen of Big Brother.
Rachel: We need to win this HoH and get her out. If she wins this next HoH, you 2 are going on the block,
Jeff: Yeah, I know.
Rachel: ...and one of you's going home, because even if one of you wins the PoV...
Brendon: So should we not try?
Rachel: Don't be like that, Brendon!
Jeff: Look how hard it was when we first got here, and look how much we've done.

Rachel: I agree.
Jeff: So, she abandoned us, I don't know why, and obviously she's so great at this game.. She just bombed with that move. Way too fast. Way too quick. She bombed. Number 1. What is she good at? She woulda went out in her season. Her dad took her off the block. I don't care that she knows all about the competitions and she looks at this and that. I told you, she's like a 4 year old kid, ok. She doesn't know anything. I wanna bust her out in front of everybody.
Rachel: Well, wait until we win the next HoH to do that.
Jeff: I don't care. All the time I have people coming up to me saying all she says is "I want Jeff out, I want Jeff out, I want Jeff out." WHat the f'k did I do to her?!
Brendon: She's a dumbass. She's now the worst player in this game. If she wanted Jeff out, all she had to do was keep her mouth shut, win the next HoH and put him up.
Jeff: I agree. If she's so great at this game, she shoulda just put me on the block, won the veto and then got the votes.
Rachel: If she was really smart, she would've convinced us that we were all good, convinced us to keep Dominic, and then run with it.
Brendon: But she really f'd it up, because she was pushing for us to back-door Jeff. She made it completely obvious.

Rachel: Well, we would never have back-doored you anyway.
Jeff: You guys got hit by a freight train... And now Kalia's her puppet down there... I wanna be like, what kind of kool aid are you drinking down there? What did Dominic say?
Brendon: I'm just going through the motions so Dominic thinks he's gonna be good.
Jeff: Yeah.
Rachel: And I actually don't even think it's Dominic that wants to get rid of you.
Brendon: It's f'ing Daniele.
Rachel: I think it's Daniele.

This is ongoing, but you've got the gist now... The noms aren't changing and the veterans rift with Daniele has continued to deepen... We expect an Endurance Comp to the Death on the feeds this Thursday night, folks. :0) If you haven't gotten the 3 day free trial yet, I strongly advise you to gettem set up early, so you're good to go!

Jeff goes on to talk about Kalia, and how she seems to know that she's going up on the block, because this is what Daniele has planted in her head... Jeff then tells them how Daniele wont even be in a room with him for more than 30 seconds.


CUT TO:
2:23am BBT
Feeds 3/4
Jeff, Brendon, Adam are game talking.. Jordan's auditioning for the role of Yoda.


Brendon: Adam, If you stay in this game, we are gonna need you next HoH.
Adam: Yes.
Brendon: We need to you work with us.
Jeff: And step up and win that bitch.
Adam: Yes. I gotta fight that chick inside, cuz she's dead set on Shelly..

Dominic and Lawon come out. Game talk gets interrupted by a moth... Funny flashback moment for ya.

Adam: Dude, look at this f'in bat. You gotta touch it...

Dominic: That's not a bat... It's a moth...
Jordan: oh my gah.. Get it Dom!
Jeff: The flying Phillipino!
Dominic: I just slapped it's wing. It didn't move.

Flashback on this. Transcribing wont do it justice. Go to 2:23am BBT on Feeds 3. And hang on when the palms come. There's more.

We wrap up the Overnight with 4:28am BBT game talk between Dominic and Lawon in the Have Not Room.

Dominic's just working for a vote... Good for him. It's nice to see a newbie taking responsibility for his own destiny in the game.




Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
And Start Watching the Real Big Brother!
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







41 Comments:

Blogger GaYToR said...

Morning Caro, Goddess of the Dish. Glad I thought of posting those few times. Anything to help. You are welcome.

OOPS! re: my "Shelly enters immoderately" .... that was immediately. Spellcheck questioned whatever I typed and I didn't have my reading glasses on so I just went with the top choice. That will teach me to try to watch TV (distance) and type at the same time. NOT.

I still haven't gone to sleep. I tried but that talk about plucking vagina hairs gave me nightmares. Not that I've ever seen one... EVER.. hell.... I was a c-section baby.

Now every time I close my eyes I have this vision o a headless Medusa with the hairs being snakes.


Now listening to Dom and Lawon, speaking of two boys that have never seen one. Lawon, probably never, Dom, at least not up close and personal.

And with that, hopefully..... G'night

:o)

July 25, 2011 at 4:27 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Morning Carolyn, fellow BB addicts

Things were getting tense in the house last night. Thought we'd see a smack down for sure. Perhaps in TOR. Dani's back is to the wall now so as soon as she can compete it should be game on. I wish she was mad at Brendon rather than Jeff but what are you going to do.

Last nights bee rescue by Rachel and the following fascination by most of the other HGs was pure joy. Perhaps that was the Rachel outside the house. She was so concerned and kind. Plus once they started in with bee phrases we were rolling in chat, to funny.

Have a great day everyone. Remember to hydrate if you're in the heat dome.

July 25, 2011 at 5:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn,

Good Morning Genie,

Good Morning BBDish Family,

Happy Monday..

I am still rooting for Dani and Dom a little bit, but Dani played her hand way to early and she was telling everyone to wait don't make a power mover yet, it is too early..oh well

My faves are still B&R, but Brendon and Jeff have to stop being bullies..

Will be back in a few days..

Have a great week everyone..

Pam
{{{HUGS}}} xoxo

July 25, 2011 at 5:31 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Gahhh!! I had transcribed the entire lawon coming out story and blogger ate it! No time to do it again.. But really recommend you watch on flashback!


Goood Morning, Pam!!! HUGS!!!!!

Good Morning, gayTor!!

Good Morning, MI Man!! :)

ok.. diving back in!

July 25, 2011 at 5:37 AM  
Blogger patti said...

Morning Caro and lovely dishers!!

First let me thank you for pointing me in the direction of the ebay daily deals!! That doggie collar is so perfect for me, in the midst of training a six month old golden retriever. xoxo

I was so annoyed this morning as BBAD didn't tape............something I enjoy watching on mornings I don't have work. Thank God for the Dish, for Carolyn and for Genie!! ♥♥

Anyone know how ED feels about recent developments in Dani's game play? Is he still feeling confident or a little worried at this point?

July 25, 2011 at 5:37 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Good Morning Caro,Gaytor,MM,and Pamela :)
Thats it,thats all I have,lol

July 25, 2011 at 5:54 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Good morning Lovely Caro! GaYToR! Michigan Man! Pamela!

Happy Monday to everyone!

LOVE the Cassi chop!!! :-D

High Ho High Ho, it's off to work I go!

See you lovelies later! xoxo

July 25, 2011 at 5:56 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

OH since I missed the party last nite, two things: Lawon's DR's are officially on my nerves. They seem so forced or something.

Secondly, I don't want Dom to go home!!!

Okay, now I really gotta get to work :)

July 25, 2011 at 5:58 AM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Good morning everyone
I hope you are ready for this wonderful (if extremely hot) new week. I'm just trying to drink my coffee and wake up a little. Then perhaps brave the heat warning for a bike ride. It was a far too self indulgent weekend.

July 25, 2011 at 6:03 AM  
Blogger MnM said...

Morning Caro!!! MM!! Gaytor!! Pam!! Patti! Jluvs!! Andrea!!! Heymiss!!

July 25, 2011 at 6:34 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

re: eBay Daily deal. Definitely for yuo. I can't do sleeveless. Well I do but I don't like my 56 year old arms. ;-) But I could add a boa, so ME!

:o)

July 25, 2011 at 6:45 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

From the Front page:

OK.. time to make the donuts!

You make the donuts. I'll make the holes. >:o

:o)

July 25, 2011 at 6:47 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Good Morning ALL Dishers!! 1st~ Caro I think you need that dress in white and GaYToR needs it in Red!! 2nd Can I can a time stamp on when this Lawon convo happened?? Thank you!

July 25, 2011 at 6:50 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good morning Carolyn!! Good morning Genie!!! GaYTor!! Michigan Man!! Pamela!! Patti!! Andrea!! jluvsturtles!! Hey_Miss!!! And All the BBdishers peeking in and commenting later!!

Today should be more than interesting. Just hope that J/J can remain safe through all the side deals and shenanigans. If I had my way, it would be out with KALIA this week. I didn't always feel that way, but watching her for past 18 days has been enough!! When the HGs go individual, I would love to see Porsche go. Then... GAME ON!!! All the side dealers, game players, superfans and masterminds can have at it!!!

Have a truly wonderful day everyone!!

July 25, 2011 at 6:52 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Good Morning Caro and all BB lovers!

I hope Dom somehow stays this week, if not I hope Brenden follows him right out of the door.

Then I hope someone gets voted back in and it is Dom over Brenden.

I know a lot can't stand Rachel, but IMO Brenden is so much worse than she.

July 25, 2011 at 6:54 AM  
Blogger Zinger said...

The good stuff is coming up, Caro. Yay!

Um, I got sidetracked at Ebay and found some loverly satinesque bed sheets for $28.40 incl shipping.

July 25, 2011 at 6:55 AM  
Blogger MnM said...

UGH Shelly is making me sick :(

she is twisting everything Dom and Dani said..and saying THEY said what SHE really said :((((

telling them that Dani said she wanted to be at end with b r cos she KNEW she would beat them, SHelly said that! not Dani! Dani was like "Oh I don't know about that"

gah! for someone who doesn't like to lie she sure is doing a lot of it

July 25, 2011 at 7:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

good morning caro, hi all wow this is good im watching flash back last night 1250am dom an rach bren,

any ways have a good Monday woot woot see you all in the comments

July 25, 2011 at 7:22 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I'm watching last night on flashback and I am confused. So Brenden can walk out on Rachel when they are fighting but she can't?

I really hope he doesn't make jury. I can't handle him much longer.

July 25, 2011 at 7:36 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Popping in to say Good Morning oh Goddess of the Dish .... (and all things Cyclical)

Good Morning to all the Dishers! If I named you all ... I would be good ... Anyone that posts with a name, I love!! Anonymous, don't know you, don't read your comments ...

Okay, off to read TOR in between getting my Monday Reports!!!

Hasta ...

July 25, 2011 at 7:38 AM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Hahahaha =)

You are sooo crackin' me up this dreary, overcast, West Coast, Monday morning! Thank you! =)

Jun (well her hubby) would be THRILLED. *giggles*

And... Lawon yanked a tear out of me too. Well, his grandma did. Rest her dear, sweet, soul.

I ♥ LOVE!

And... with that? I gotta get my butt in gear! Ack. Late as usual!

Thank you & LOVES to EVERYONE here! ♥

July 25, 2011 at 8:13 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

*pokes her head in*

Morning Caro! I'm ravenously reading TOR! Love, love it! :)

Morning Everyone!! :)

*pokes her head out to get ready for the long day today!*

July 25, 2011 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Saw this on Twitter.


TheMarkTwain
Noise proves nothing. Often a hen who has merely laid an egg cackles as if she laid an asteroid.


I had no idea Mark Twain knew Rachel.

:o)

July 25, 2011 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

The pic of Brendon's dance on the Front Page has to be seen in Flashback. A photo doesn't do justice to stupidity like live action does.


:o)

July 25, 2011 at 8:23 AM  
Blogger tonitoni said...

A happy Monday to you Caro and fellow BB addicts~

I thought Dani started up the bit about not wanting to keep B/B and J/J in simply because of the wedding and being together for the summer.

Boy, Kahlia is SO full of herself. She can't seem to look at herself with adoration in the mirrors enough. Does anyone else think at certain angles, (when she's not wearing makeup) she resembles Janet Jackson?

Things are sure going to get real hairy (watch out Kahlia) around the BB house. And with the help of y'all, I'll be in on every dirty bit of it!

Happy Veto Meeting Day!

July 25, 2011 at 8:30 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

AGP missed the boat with the naming of this season. It should have been "Do As I Say, Not As I Do."

:o)

July 25, 2011 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger SCOTTDISH!!!:) said...

Loved Loved Carolyn's "Me Too" line when quoting Brendon and Rachel's convo about POV like she was part of the same conversation. Hilarious!

July 25, 2011 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

ToniToni - Dani did start the "Wedding and dream vacation" comments. She's made them before she said it to Shelly and Shelly just agreed that Dani wasn't there for that. Of course not, no one is there to finance the Brenchel wedding or J/J summer of togetherness. Every one SHOULD have their own motives for playing.

July 25, 2011 at 8:43 AM  
Blogger Scotty "K" said...

Wait... so you're saying Lawon is gay??

LOLOLOL He is hilarious on the CBS show.. but such a waste of space in the house... Makes Kathy from last season look like Dan from S10

July 25, 2011 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger debrabro said...

oh my carolyn. i don't think i have ever seen a more comprehensive report.you are amazing! thanks for all you do.

July 25, 2011 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger Candi Cane said...

Well things are gonna really heat up..I've been going thru quite a bit in my life right now and the only thing I've had to look forward to is BB..I love coming to this site getting updates and I look forward to Thurs..Lord have mercy! I can't wait lol!!

My life sucks right now but I'm gonna keep my head up. My grandma raised me so(My Mom gave me away in South America) so I'm going to go back on the flashback and see what Lawon said about his granny..I'm telling all of my business lol but I don't mind I've been coming on here for years and you guys are cool..I just needed to vent:) have a great day everyone.

July 25, 2011 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger Autumn said...

Good Morning Caro and Fellow Dishers!!!

Wow Caro you have got your work cut out for you this morning!!! Busy night in the HOH room!!!

Well I will be spending my lunch hour watching last night BB since I missed it due to my daughter's cheer matters.

Thanks Carol and Geni for all your hard work!!

July 25, 2011 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Good Morning! Great TOR as always.


I see the USC bandit has been at work. :)

July 25, 2011 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

I am watching the moth mania. Jordan and Lawon under the blanket...so funny.

BB should give them a bug collecting kit.

July 25, 2011 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

HaHa!!! Love the Moth fiasco!!!! I agree with Michelle,they need a bug collecting kit,lol!! I would have picked up the moth,just sayin ;)

July 25, 2011 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

If its a female endurance dani will probably win. If its a male endurance jeff will probably win. I wonder what production will choose?

July 25, 2011 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good morning everyone.

I was watching feeds yesterday before the show aired. When I saw Dani talking to Shelly I thought, o.k.-now Dani is trying a new game strategy. Trying to rally the troops, form her own alliance and take out the two power couples. I didn't know if it would work, but I respected it.

I didn't like her other strategy-cause trouble, create a rift between J&J and B&R so they could take each other out and she could skate through. I know it's a strategy, but I think it's a slimy strategy reminiscent of season 11's Natalie.

Unfortunately, before the CBS show had ended, Dani was in HOH and she just pushed things too far. Pushing so hard for what she wanted came off as desperate and pathetic and then turned mean. She sank into personal attacks against J&J, what kind of people they were, Jordon's lack of intelligence and what a joke their relationship was.

One of the reasons that I was such a big supporter of ED and Dani was because they were constantly attacked on a personal level that had nothing to do with gameplay.

There isn't much Dani can to to redeem herself this season. At least not in my eyes. I feel bad for Dom. I think he could have been a good player in the game if the newbies would have stuck together. Dani is every bit as much responsible for his likely eviction as she was for helping put Cassi on the chopping block. I hate to agree with anything Brendon says, but if Dani had just held back for one more week and kept her mouth shut Dom would have been safe and she could have done her own dirty work and got rid of whoever she wanted to (i.e. Jeff) and he still would have been gone before jury.

July 25, 2011 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger J.Co said...

OMG, Toni! I refer to her as the lost Jackson!

Speaking of the Jacksons. How DUMB was Porshce's guess during the competition? Did she think he was going to rise from the dead to come visit the BB houseguests?

And who was it that guessed Barbara Streisand? Hello? It was obviously a dude.

The folks in my house were laughing at how dumb they were. And how Jordan, of all people, figured it out. Anyway...I digress.

I hope that somehow, even though it's not likely, that Dom stays. And Dani goes home next so he can play his own game.

And Shelly does drive me a little nuts, too, with her hypocritical game play. I mean, I KNOW you have to lie to play the game. But doing after you constantly bash people for lying is ridiculous.

July 25, 2011 at 9:35 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

New Top Post!

The Morning Report

July 25, 2011 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger Jun BB4 said...

Me want! Me want the pole! You know...to keep tight and fit. :) It says free standard shipping...Belgium is standard right? :)

July 25, 2011 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Just curious why you covered the UCLA logo on Brendan's sweatshirt with a USC logo.

July 25, 2011 at 12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below