;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Big Brother 13: The Overnight Report

Good Morning, BB Lovers! Happy Saturday!

Last night, under the watchful eye of GenieSea's Nomination Spoiler & Aftermath, Rachel nominated Dominic and Adam for eviction.

Today the HGs will be playing for the Power of Veto. The PoV players will be Rachel & Brendon, Adam & Dominic and either Lawon & Kalia or Jeff & Jordan... since Dani, Shelly and Porsche all have Golden Keys and are not eligible to compete until this coming Thursday, in what we believe will be an Endurance HoH Comp! Can't wait!☺ I♥Endurance Comps on the live feeds!

But first... we have to get through this week! The HGs haven't even played PoV yet, but the focus in the BB loving world is all about Jeff & Jordan being potential replacement noms. Will Jeff & Jordan survive the week? Will they even get to play for PoV? If not, will Rachel backdoor them, per Dani's puppetmaster wishes and suggestions? And if Jeff & Jordan do end up on the block, will the evicted half walk right back in through a Golden Key Revolving Door and wreak havoc on their former alliance? That would be my guess... Drama, drama, drama!

While I dive into the flashback machine and gather all the key late night moments into the Overnight Report for you, here's an offering from Ross Matthews & Ryan MacDonald to whet your BB whistle. This was recorded Friday morning, well before nominations...

HelloRoss.com

view this on youtube


The Overnight Report will be going up section by section. Please refresh this post to check for the first bits around 5am BBT... then again every 20-30 minutes, til it's all done!

11:28pm BBT
Feed 1
Dani & Kalia
Daniele tells Kalia that Brendon & Rachel may backdoor Jeff & Jordan this week...

Kalia: Who's the true target this week?
Dani: I don't know.
Kalia: Cuz I talked to Brendon for like half a second, but...

Dani: (stealth whispers then) You know how I joke with Rachel about the "Care Bear Alliance"? It's because she's always, "but I like her, but I like him," so I said, "look, we're not the care bear alliance."
Kalia: hehehe
Dani: So I go look, Kalia is not part of the Care Bear alliance.. It's not that they're not on team Brenchel, it's that they're ready to get things going.
Kalia: It's about that time.


Dani: It's because of a couple things making us play farther down the line.
Kalia: We're only playing with like 5 people right now.
Dani: I know.
Kalia: We're playing like a week 7 or 8 game, but we're only in week 3.
Dani: I know.
Kalia: But there's only 2 more people til jury, so if you were gonna backdoor Jeff, you probably would've backdoored him before he ends up on jury and is pissed.
Dani: That's what I told them.. Because if you flip too soon.. or too late.. And they were like, "well, don't you think he'd respect game play?" And I'm like, "no, because you made the move, where even if he was planning to, he never did it. And he wont admit it to himself."
Kalia: And then they've already been planning..
Dani: Planning! That's what I told him! We think we know why, because it's been kinda..
Kalia: And I wonder how Jordan would react, because on a personal note, the only reasdon they'd be pissed is they were planning on spending the summer together, and they wont get to, unless the other one's here.
Dani: I know. But at the same time, it's like (stealth whisper)... dream wedding..
Kalia: I know, cuz a boob lift is so much more important.

CUT TO:
12:04am BBT
Feed 3
Dani & Adam
Storage Room

Adam: What is your theory?
Dani: You can't tell anybody... anybody.. I'm serious.
Adam: I got it.
Dani: Umm.. I think you need to win the PoV tomorrow.
Adam: (nods)
Dani: And if you win the PoV tomorrow.. if you guys win the PoV... then I think there's gonna beeee..

Adam: a backdoor.
Dani: Big Moves. Big, big. Which would help a lot of people out, such as yourself, and a couple switches around, so.. but.. seriously don't say anything... I'm trying to help you... I have a feeling if you guys remain on the block, I don't think you'd have the votes over PT (Dominic). I'm legit trying to help you, cuz I want you to stay. I know you understand how this game works.. If it's the 4 of them. If it's 2 and 2, then nobody's gonna have a shot. I know you get that. I know you're not stupid.
Adam: Thank you. I kind of already knew I need to win or Dom needs to win.. I just hope he doesn't drop.
Dani: The other thing.. I would be more comfortable having Rachel win than whoever else.. Whoever else plays can't win.




CUT TO:
12:15am BBT
Feed 1

Bathtime for Brendon and Rachel... Rachel's been in the tub, shaving her legs, and Brendon decides to join her. It's available in the flashback section of the live feeds at 12:15am on Feed 1, if you'd like to join them... Clicking the pic will get you to the live feeds log in page, if you've gottem and the 3 day free trial, if you need em.


We're moving on...

CUT TO:
12:40am BBT
Feed 4
Brendon & Rachel
Bathtub Game Talk -

Brendon: I'm saying don't be concerned with anyone else.. We're not trying to compare ourselves with anyone... We're not competing with anyone to be the better couple.. We're way different people.. We're way different players.. We've gotten in more fights.. but I guarantee you, when they're HoH they fight. You hear the way he talks to her. She just takes it. But their relationship is their business. I don't care. I don't wanna fight anymore..

***Shh.. just keep massaging my foot.

Brendon: So when I come up here at night, you wanna fight with me about nothing? You gotta take your own advice.
Rachel: Deal.
Brendon: I'm still a man, and I'm not gonna back down when you get upset at me for no reason. (as he continues massaging her foot) You're such a spoiled baby..
Rachel: baby maybe, not spoiled.. (breathy) Brendon.. stop... are you pinky toeing me?

There is game talk as well.. They ponder their best move for the week, and they agree it's probably not taking out Jeff or Jordan. At this point, Adam remains the target for the week.. PoV pending, of course.

CUT TO:
12:48am BBT
Feed 4
Brendon & Rachel begin to doubt Daniele and her motives.

Brendon: The thing I have to keep asking myself is, would Daniele be planting seeds, just to get us to turn on Jeff and Jordan?
Rachel: Totally. But the problem is, Jordan and Jeff are taking the bait. Obviously, Jordan is 100%. Jeff might be still thinking, we have to work with Brendon and Rachel.
Brendon: With Jordan, at the end of the day, you don't.. It doesn't matter wtf Jorda, 'cause she'll do whatever Jeff says, so we just have to be cool with Jeff.. What do you think? Do you think he's gonna keep his word?

Rachel: I don't know. I think Jeff would keep his word, but I know that Kevin was able to make up some lie to manipulate Jeff, which ultimately ended up sending Russel home.
Brendon: Yeah.
Rachel: And once Russell was gone, Jeff was gone next. So I think that I would think.. that.. if Jeff learned from that mistake, he wont just listen to what people say.
Brendon: That's true.
Rachel: Ya know, Jeff and Russell were working together towards the end, and obviously Jeff wanted to win season 11..
Brendon: Well, who doesnt want to win?
Rachel: But like..
Brendon: Who took him out?
Rachel: I think it was Kevin. He was the 5th one to go..
Brendon: The 5th to Jury..
Rachel: I don't remember who got him out.. It might have been Michele's HoH, and she put Jeff and Jordan on the block next to each other?
Brendon: Did Michele really play the game? Dude, their season was nothing but floaters. Damn, so was ours. That's what I'm saying.. I like Daniele a lot, but I'm really afraid she's gonna turn on us.. or play sides..
Rachel: Obviously, her and Dominic are in it together. Dominic's saying..
Brendon: Know what we should do.. We should talk to Jeff and feel out his thoughts on Daniele and how she is with them, and see indeed, if they're not talking to you. What do you think?

This is ongoing and worth watching on flashback at 12:51am on feed 4.. They're starting to get it.

Brendon: I'd really like to think that Daniele is (with us), but I don't know..
Rachel: Exactly.. and how she always goes, Hey Best friend (to Jeff).
Brendon: Exactly.
Rachel: It's hard for me to think she's saying Hey Best Friend to Jeff, and then not talking game to him. She says she doesn't talk game to them.
Brendon: Yeah, I know, which I think is bs too... How easy is it for people here to try to turn us against each other and then go for the throat.. Cuz if we're busy taking each other out.. If the competitors take each other out, the floaters make it to the end. That's the f'ing moral of the story.
Rachel: You're right.



CUT TO:
1:52am BBT
Feed 3/4
Kalia, Lawon, Jeff, Shelly Dominic, Adam, Daniele

Funny chatter about farting and zits... Click the pic to watch it on flashback.

Kalia: Everyone passes gas so much in this house, it's like, why would you even bother pointing it out anymore.
Lawon: I know. It's like another...
Shelly: I don't.
Kalia: I don't.
Lawon: It's like another form of communication.
Jeff: hehehe
Kalia: I'm a huge belcher, but I don't fart.
Dominic: Everyone farts. Anyone who says they don't fart ever..
Kalia: Time out, child! At no point did I ever say...

The benefits of farting are discussed, and then we move on to Jeff and his blooming zit... Funny, yes. Game relevant? Not so much. Enjoy it on flashback. I'm moving forward into the night.
More to come...


CUT TO:
2:19am BBT
Feeds 1/2
Dominic & Shelly

With the other HGs snug in their beds, Dom and Shelly talk mad game... This goes on for quite a while. In a nutshell, Dominic is doing some early leg work.. pitching Shelly for her vote, just in case he doesn't come off the block.


Dominic: So it's like, against those 5, to play against them is gonna be tough. It's gonna be insane. So, what we have to do... They're gonna have to turn on each other eventually, and that's not gonna happen..
Shelly: Here's the deal.. If it was you and Adam up tomorrow.. Kalia and Lawon play in the Veto and win it.. They take you off. Brendon and Rachel have no option butto put up Jeff and Jordan.
Dominic: Right.
Shelly: Does that not mess up the game like crazy?
Dominic: Oh huge. HUGE.
Shelly: Horrible situation, I think..
Dominic: But is that Lawon and Kalia... (he cuts himself off and responds) You think that's a horrible situation?
Shelly: Well, I don't know if you want Kalia and Lawon having that much power to do that.. But it would be Brendon and Rachel putting them up...
Dominic: Right.
Shelly: But, uh, Adam made a deal with them today that he wouldn't use the Veto, if you guys won it.
Dominic: Adam said that?


Shelly: If you guys didn't go up, and if you guys won the veto, he would promise not to use it. Now if you did go up (which they did), he would try very hard to win it and take you off.. But I don't know if he's throwing them.. If that Dick deal...
Dominic: Yeah, I don't know if that was with Dani too.
Shelly: What question did he go out on yesterday? The bikini question?
Dominic: Yeah, same as me. I think he wanted to win that HoH. I don't think he threw it.
Shelly: When they won again, I was like, are you kidding me?
Dominic: I know.. I know.. The thing is, I feel like their game is based on winning, and the second they don't win something, it's a big problem for them.. And it's good for us, because they'll always be the targets.
Shelly: And it's good to keep targets around.

Dominic: And the sad thing is, as much as I like Jordan, Jordan is controlled by Jeff.
Shelly: Oh yeah.
Dominic: You get Jeff out of here at some point, you can definitely play with Jordan.
Shelly: Oh yeah.. I agree absolutely. Both of the men have to go. Rachel would be worthless without Brendon. Worthless.
Dominic: Oh yeah.
Shelly: And she'd cry.. No one would be making her meals. But, I think that's after we get through this week.
Dominic: Exactly.
Shelly: We frikkin line it up.

Dominic: Right.. And that's what we need to do. Out of the stragglers here, you're pretty much the only one I trust.
Shelly: Me too. I'm not getting in with Kalia and Lawon..
Dominic: They have coasted this whole time.
Shelly: They've done nothing.
Dominic: And what does that tell you? They're with something.
Shelly: They have to be.
Dominic: They have to be with something. How can you take me and Adam who've just been on the block...
Shelly: Cuz they know you guys have a much better chance of winning the Veto than them. They have done zero.
Dominic: And not even tried. If you watch the comps..
Shelly: She was the 1st one out every time.
Dominic: Fishy. Very very fishy. Then you've got Adam, and I just don't trust the guy.. And he's told me multiple times, let's just get through this and then we'll... And I've done nothing ot the guy. I've helped him.
Shelly: You absolutely...
Dominic: I just get a bad vibe from him.. I feel like, he knows the game so well, and he's so intimidated by them, that he's easily influenced by them.
Shelly: Absolutely.
Dominic: Which means he'll come after us right away...

Talk turns to Cassi for a bit...

CUT TO:
2:31am
Dominic & Shelly, cont'd.

Shelly: I would have liked to take Dani, but I don't think right now she would pull away from those 4.
Dominic: Never.
Shelly: I think she likes you. I think you're the biggest influence on her, for sure.
Dominic: Yeah
Shelly: But I don't think you're a biggest enough influence yet to pull her away from them... She's a tough competitor. She will go head to head with you in the competitions, no doubt.
Dominic: When Lawon or Kalia goes, me or you will get power, win an HoH.
Shelly: We have to.
Dominic: Then Dani will come to us.
Shelly: For sure. Then we just have to pull one of the couples..
Dominic: If you target one of the couples too early, the other one will come at you with a vengeance... Whereas, if you cut Jeff, Jordan will be hurt, but she'll play with you.
Shelly: I agree. My only thing, and this is again, not playing a vindictive game..
Dominic: Right..
Shelly: I would like to get to singles and I would like Jeff and Jordan to at least be able to spend their summer together. I have no problem sending them to the jury house. If you were here with someone you're just about to marry, and you don't even live in the same state at this point, there's a certain amount of respect to say, ok, let's gettem to that point.
Dominic: I don't think we're gonna have a chance to, but I don't thik we even should go after them.. Next week anyway.
Shelly: Right. Then everything's off..
Dominic: I think next week the whole house is gonna go after Porsche.
Shelly: Next week should be the easiest ever. Just have a relaxing enjoyable week... She doesn't even want to go to jury.
Dominic: I think Rachel will want to keep her, because she's her little pet.
Shelly: So put her and Rachel up together. Some time we're gonna have to be assertive with power. I'm not gonna cower to anyone. I just don't live that way. I feel like I'm dancing with the devil when I go up there..

Dominic and Shelly continue talking until about 3:10am BBT, if you'd like to catch the rest on flashback...

This concludes the Overnight Report.

It's 7:40am BBT and as I look in on the live feeds, Shelly is already up for the day, puttering around the kitchen. The backyard is locked up tight in advance of the PoV Comp, so there will be no morning cigarettes for her.

As soon as other HGs wake and there is game talk on the feeds, GenieSea will get the Morning Report going. :0) Until then, you've got some time to dive into the flashback machine! Happy Saturday, BB Lovers!




Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
And Start Watching the Real Big Brother!
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







29 Comments:

Blogger GaYToR said...

MWAH!!!! Good morning Caro and all who follow or came before me.

NOW, I can crawl into my coffin and shut the lid tightly.

:o)

July 23, 2011 at 4:24 AM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

Dani has been overplaying these past two weeks, and it's going to bite her in the butt as soon as she's able to go on the block.

July 23, 2011 at 4:24 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

MWAH!! Morning, Gaytor!

Hiya Shamrock! :) Nice to see you!


***I'll be back to publish more comments after I get the 1st couple sections of the Overnight up!

July 23, 2011 at 4:26 AM  
Blogger ChrisLucente said...

mornin carolyn! is cafe bustello still the java of choice? or should i be drinking something else?

July 23, 2011 at 4:38 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hehehe! :) Morning, Chris! Cafe Bustelo is *always* my choice!

July 23, 2011 at 5:01 AM  
Blogger Cindi said...

Good morning Carolyn. Thanks as always for TOR. Don't know what I'd do without you and Genie.

Okay, my thoughts...I am starting to strongly dislike Dani. Could she possibly be trying to take the title of "Evel" away from her dad? Brenchel are both hypocrits. Going back to BB12, they talk about wanting to get floaters out, but they are thinking about backdooring J&J? IMO, the only floaters at this point (minus Dani & Porsche who hold Golden Keys) are Kalia & Lawon. Hopefully J&J get to play in the PoV comp today and one of them wins it!

July 23, 2011 at 6:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with SHAMROCK. I hope Dani gets busted very soon for playing everyone, and really not very well.
Shelly is playing everyone as well, but with more integrity. Dani is like every mean HS girl I've ever known. Devious and unlikeable......

July 23, 2011 at 6:13 AM  
Blogger BaybeePie said...

Good morning, all! Nice shout out to bbdish by Ross and Ryan! Can't wait for the POV...it's going to be interesting! Have a wonderful day!

July 23, 2011 at 6:19 AM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Good Morning! I know right? It's way early for me! Road trip ahead of me today!
So maybe Rachel won't listen to Dani?
Maybe, hopefully Dani is jumping the gun? kahlia throwing a fit last night over a hair was just over the top, ridiculous!
Hope y'all have a good Saturday! It's time for my road trip to my class reunion....Gonna be a long day!

July 23, 2011 at 6:27 AM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

BTW, I think a shortcut thru Starbucks is in order on the way! lol

July 23, 2011 at 6:27 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Good morning all!!!
I'm wondering, do you think Dani is trying for the backdoor possibility to get back to Jeff & Jordan? She's telling Kalia and Adam ... Neither if which seem to be quiet in the house.

I think like Shamrock said ... This may come back to bite her in the butt.

July 23, 2011 at 6:36 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Why is Rachel worried about jury votes? She isn't smart enough to know that the only way her or Brendan can win is if they are final 2? They would finish second to ANYONE else

July 23, 2011 at 7:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Caro..

Good Morning BBDish Family...

I haven't read Tor or coments yet, I wanted to say hello first..

SO HI!!!!!!
(sorry 4 the caps)

ok I am off to read..

Pam

Pam

July 23, 2011 at 7:23 AM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Good morning Carolyn! Now I'm thinking Jejo should have put up Brenchel when they had the chance. BOOO! I'm off to get coffee, ill be back and bring cups for all to share!

July 23, 2011 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Good Morning Caro xoxoxoxo
I agree that Daniele has been over playing,and now,they may be catching on.My perfect scenerio would be for Jeff or Jordan to win Veto,and keep noms the same.Then get rid of Dom....Heres to hoping,with everything on and in me crossed!!!!
Muah!!!

July 23, 2011 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Caro! Fabulous TOR! Love the Ryan and Ross video! :) What a thrill that they gave a shout out to bbdish! :)

Ni ni GaYToR - Have a restful swampy snooze! :)

Morning Shamrock! :) It would be perilous if Daniele weren't also a fierce competitor. We haven't had a chance to see that yet!

Morning Chris! :)

Morning Cindi! :) This game! These people! :)

Morning Anon! :)

Morning Baybee! :)

Morning Scoot! :) Have a safe trip and lots of fun! :)

Morning Cindy! :)

July 23, 2011 at 7:37 AM  
Anonymous Peppi said...

Is is too much to ask Brendon and Rachel to give credit where credit is due...unless they win the comps, they always say that the person who did win didn't do it on his/her own? Both of them are so self-centered it's sickening. Her pouting will be a cross to bear if he and Rachel really do end up married---good luck with that Brendon!

July 23, 2011 at 7:50 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Johnny! :)

Morning Pam! :)

Morning Lindsey! :) I seriously doubt Brendon and Rachel will put up Jeff and Jordan yet.

Morning Andrea! :)

July 23, 2011 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Overused phrases I would like removed from BB.

Floater: What is a floater. I've had floaters in my eye before. Thankfully they went away.

If someone isn't good at comps but they vote wisely, make good alliances and have a good social game they aren't floaters. A lot of gaming can take place off the field. Look at Dani.

The gameplay I least respect are people like Season 11 Natalie and last year's Enzo. They made it a point not to try to win comps for the sole purpose of letting their alliance members do all the work. Their arguement for why they had a shot to win-"I didn't make anyone mad. I didn't do anything and still made it to the end." I don't respect it but it's still a strategy.

One of the people who best fit my definition of a floater making it to the end was Jordon. (Don't boo me. I love Jordo.) She really wasn't good at most of the comps and didn't really have a strategy. She thought people would be nice and play fair. But she showed she had learned when weighing the pros and cons of taking Natalie or Kevin to final 2. This time around, she said she's bad at comps but she seems much smarter about the game.

Word to Rachel: Bad gameplay does not equal floater. Poor sportsmanship does equal bad gameplay. Whether on the winning end or losing end of any competition, you are the epitome of a poor sport.

July 23, 2011 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger MnM said...

Morning Carolyn!!!

I haven't read anything yet..I'm listrening to Ross..LOVE him. I'm gonna make him my best friend one day! lol

(hopes Doug & Eric aren't seeing this):P

July 23, 2011 at 7:55 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Oh, and good morning all. Sorry I forgot that. And thanks to all my dish friends for teaching me about trolls.

July 23, 2011 at 7:55 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Hey Carolyn, Genie Sea and Dishers.

Love the shout out from Ryan and Ross.

I am glad Brendon i thinking about all angles with Dani, I'm not sure Jeff isn't playing her as well. I think Jeff plans to stick to his word until golden keys are gone. Not necessarily good game play at this point but I think its what's happening. He and Jordan are working the social angle with everyone.

July 23, 2011 at 7:55 AM  
Blogger misslissa said...

Morning Carolyn, Genie & the rest of the dishers! I bet you are happy they went to bed a bit earlier lol this season is intense!

Not gonna lie I'm nervous for the veto comp today...keeping my fingers crossed they get through this week!

Hope everyone enjoys their Saturday:)

July 23, 2011 at 7:58 AM  
Blogger MnM said...

OH and I had a dream last night that everyone was being mean to Jordon & leaving her out of stuff, and I went off, cussed everyone out, defending her..but felt bad because I did all this knowing I was trying to get Jeff from her LMAO...

THEN (for those that remember my sewing last night) I left the needle on the couch cushion, forgot & sat on it this morning. <----- that part really happened *rubs butt cheek*

July 23, 2011 at 8:01 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Good Morning Genie :) xoxoxox

July 23, 2011 at 8:01 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Cindi! :) Thanks!

Hello Anon! :)

Good morning, BaybeePie! :)

Good morning, KScoot! :) Have a great time!! We'll be missing you!

Good morning, Cindy! :)

Good morning, Johnny5! :)

Good MOrning, Pam! :)

Good morning, Lindsey! :) yes please!!!!

Good morning, Andrea! :) xoxox

Good morning, GenieSea!!! :) Thanks!

Good morning, Peppi! :)

Good morning, Grendon! :)

Good morning, MnM in IL! :)

Good Morning, CurlerChick! :)

Good morning, MissLissa! :)


Have a gorgeous Saturday!!!!!

I'm off cycling for a bit! GenieSea's gonna be rockin the morning report! Look for it as soon as you see the whites of their eyes. ;)

July 23, 2011 at 8:05 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Morning Carolyn, fellow BB addicts

Head spinning. Pretty sure, no matter what, JeJo need to win POV. It's important this time. I don't trust Rachel one bit.

I couldn't get into any chat last night, not a one. I could see who was in the rooms but couldn't see anything anyone said. I logged out and back on, I rebooted, nothing. I guess until I figure it out I'll be the bbdish chat phantom.

Have a great day everyone.

July 23, 2011 at 8:06 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

New Top Post!

The Morning Report

July 23, 2011 at 8:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great TOR Carolyn..Thank you!!!

Hi Genie..looking forward to your reports today..I really hope we get some excitement with the POV results..

Loved Ross and Ryan..they are so cute.. :)an a shoutout for BBDish!!

Hi Everyone..

Happy Saturday!!

Pam

July 23, 2011 at 8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below