;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Big Brother 13: The Overnight Report

Good Morning, BB Lovers!! Happy Live Show Day!!

Early Reminders:
  1. Please join us tonight for the Live Show Viewing Party! It'll start at 8:45pm Eastern, 15 minutes before the Show...
  2. Happy Hour with Chelsia and Missy starts at 6pm Eastern, 3pm BBT in the Live Interviews area of Superpass: Big Brother VIP. Tune in! Call in! Have some fun!

Can you believe we're only 2 weeks into the season? So much has happened! And tonight, Big Brother 13 starts all over again on the live feeds! If you haven't gotten the 3 day free trial yet, it's the perfect time to check out the feeds and start watching the real Big Brother! For those of you who do have the feeds, don't forget to take advantage of your $10 in free music before the end of the month! :0)

While I get the Overnight Report together, a couple things to amuse you...

Yesterday, I asked you to email me your suggestions for a "Lovely Parting Gift" from eBay for our nominees this week. Here's a couple that made me giggle: Cry Me a River - GayTor & Please Stop Smoking - Sandra.

I woke up this morning to find a delicious new chop from C=Venus in my inbox, and she's promised me a Cassi chop before the day is out! But first... Here's "Sex and the Silly" starring Kalia. Clicking the pic will take you to C=Venus' site, where you can see all of her chops.


OK.. time to dive into the flashback machine and get to work! I'll be putting the Overnight up section by section. Please refresh this post periodically to check for more info.

11:24pm BBT
Feed 1
Park Benches
HoH Landing
Jeff, Kalia, Lawon, Dani, Dominic



Kalia: We're upper! Dublin! The red, grey and white! (etc.. it's a cheer)
Lawon: We used to be in the stands in basketball doin' beats.
Kalia: Well... I went to a white school, so they couldn't really do beats.


Jeff: That's racist.
Kalia: Totally. And true.
Jeff: Maybe so.
Kalia: Gimme a beat!
Jeff: B!
Lawon: hahahahahaha!
Kalia: I said beat! Gimme a beat, C'mon, do it.
Jeff: You're not the boss of me.
Kalia: Are you afraid to do it?
Jeff: Yeah.. cuz you'll make fun of me. You'll throw racial slurs at me.
Kalia: Awww. Jeffery.

Talk turns to reliability vs flakiness... Daniele says she's the most reliable person you'll ever meet. Dom says he's a big flake.

Dani: That's one of my biggest pet peeves ever.

CUT TO:
11:38pm BBT
Feed 1
Dani, Kalia, Dominic

The Practical Jokes continue...

Dani grabs a brownie from the HoH basket, smushes it a bit, rolls it up into toilet paper and puts it in the HoH toilet so it'll look like someone took a dump in their bathroom and just left it for them...



Dani: It's perfect.
Kalia: hehehe!
Dani: It looks really real.
Dominic: I wanna put one in the shower.
Dani: Noo.. That's not believable.

They had back out to the HoH landing to finish their checker game.. then a little Dani/Dom thumbwar cuteness..

CUT TO:
Feed 1
11:43pm BBT
Dani, Jordan, Kalia, then Rachel..

Rachel enters HoH, where she finds Dani playing in Jordan's Ant Costume.

Rachel: Hey.. are you on patrol?
Dani: Patrol for what?
Rachel: To keep Dominic up all night.
Dani: What?? Why am I keeping Dominic up all night?
Kalia: So he can... (***tank the HoH)
Rachel: I'm so tired.

Dani: Why are you nervous?
Rachel: For the HoH tomorrow.

They let Jordan in on the poop practical joke...

CUT TO:
12:16am BBT
Feed 1
Jordan, Dani, Rachel, Kalia, Porsche

Rachel: Jordan, do you think you'll try to move to Chicago to be with Jeff, or here, if he moves here?
Jordan: (softly) I don't know..
Porsche: I think you guys should move here, cuz Chicago gets really cold.
Rachel: So cold.
Jordan: We gotta talk about it after the show...

CUT TO:
12:38am BBT

While Jordan, Dani, Porsche and Kalia are enjoying each other upstairs on feeds 3 and 4... talking about how to get Jeff upstairs to see the brownie in the toilet without being obvious and spoiling the joke... and watching Dominic dance on the spy screen...




Brendon and Rachel are on feeds 1 and 2, snuggled in the hammock, bickering about what to study for the HoH comp.


CUT TO:
12:57am BBT
Feed 3/4
Dani, Kalia, Porsche

Dani's laying on Brendon and Rachel's bed... Porsche makes a discovery that grosses them all out.

Kalia: It's warm in here.
Dani: It just stinks.
Kalia: Cuz, you know why.
Porsche: It does stink a little.
Dani: Smells like dirty sex.
Porsche: That's what I'm saying.
Dani: I should definitely get off this bed.

Kalia: Did you say it smells like dirty sex?
Porsche: Look right next to you, by the way.
Dani: Ewwwwww!! What the F is that?


Kalia: haha
Porsche: And I just washed my sheets, so I know my bed is clean..
Dani: Oh. My. Word!


CUT TO:
1:25am BBT
Feed 4
HoH Room
Jeff & Jordan

Jeff and Jordan check in with each other regarding all their game conversations of the day... and pillow talk.

If you'd like to watch for yourself in the flashback section of the live feeds, click the pic. It'll take you to the live feeds log in page, if you've gottem and the 3 day free trial, if you need em.


Jordan: What did Adam say..
Jeff: I forgot how we got started.. Oh, I was just swimming around and he came up to me.. I can't remember if I brought up Lawon and Kalia or if he did, but he was like, get Kalia out of here..
Jordan: Right.

Jeff: I didn't harp on it much. He was like, "dude, we gotta get floaters outta here. I hate floaters." I was like, "that's fine with me, man. I'm like, dude, if it was up to me, let's get rid of Kalia and Lawon.. and then the next week they break up the partners.. and I kinda wanna go after Porsche..." I didn't know how he felt about her, but he was like, "Dude, 100%. Get her out."
Jordan: Ya know what Porsche told Kalia? Porsche goes, "I don't wanna go to the jury house. I don't wanna sit in a house for the rest of the summer." I guess she said she'd rather be home.
Jeff: Even better.
Jordan: Did you talk to Cassi?
Jeff: Not really.. just about Around the World.
Jordan: You didn't talk to her talk to her.
Jeff: mm mm

Talk turns to Shelly..

Jordan: She told me today, I would never vote you guys out and I would never put you up...
Jeff: She's so nice.
Jordan: Put of Dominic and Adam, though, I'm really leaning toward Adam now, because you can totally read everything on his face.
Jeff: Oh yeah.. like a book!
Jordan: With Dominic, you don't know... Are you nervous about tomorrow?
Jeff: no.. I mean, I think we're in a good position, ya know what I mean?
Jordan: mm hmm.. Cassi was telling me today, trying to give me advice.. She was like, y'all (paraphrasing) should get someone to put you up on the block, so they can backdoor Brendon and Rachel.
Jeff: F*ck that. Brendon and Rachel are the targets, not us. Why the f*ck would we go on the block?
Jordan: Well, she was just saying... Cuz I was telling her I was nervous about tomorrow.. And she was like, It's a bold move.
Jeff: No way. Who would you leave in here, if we had to evict one?
Jordan: I don't know... I would almost say Brendon, because I think y'all would team up and be good together... But I'd almost say Rachel, because with him gone, she'd be all emotional and crazy and probably wantin' to leave.
Jeff: Yeah.. She might just quit.


Jeff & Jordan's game thoughts continued...

Jordan: Honestly, I don't even know.. They're both good. I kinda want Brendon around just cuz he's funny..
Jeff: Yeah, hehe, I know..
Jordan: And I was saying to Shelly.. Dani's a good player.. You never hear anybody say her name.. I was like, she has won a lot of Vetoes on her season, and she's very likeable in the house... so I kinda planted that seed.
Jeff: Yeah, cuz she's gonna get far.
Jordan: Mm hmm. I think Shelly will get far too, because nobody talks about that.
Jeff: Yeah, Shelly's gonna get real far.

CUT TO:
1:50am BBT
Feed 3/4
Dani & Kalia

Dani denies being attracted to Dominic.

Kalia: He's so attractive.
Dani: But for a kid!
Kalia: He's attractive the same way Zac Effron is attractive.
Dani: No, Zac Efron's hot.

Dani: I don't like little kids, but Zac Efron's hot! I'd definitely do something physical with him.
Kalia: Maybe if PT put on some weight.
Dani: Can you ever imagine dating a guy who's never left home, never done his own laundry..
Kalia: hehehe
Dani: Never cooked, never done the dishes.. Like, that's weird, right??
Kalia: I hope he moves to L.A.
Dani: So we can all hang out?
Kalia: I really just wanna meet his dog.
Dani: I really like PT though. He's one I wanna keep in contact with.
Kalia: I feel like you might... after you spend more time together.. I think you might.. change your mind.

Dani: Why?
Kalia: I just think you might grow into it.
Dani: You just think we're in love.
Kalia: No, I don't. But I do think you have an interest.. I think your interest is peaked..
Dani: No..
Kalia: I know these things..


Meanwhile, outside on Feeds 1 & 2...

CUT TO:
1:51am BBT
Feeds 1/2
Adam, Cassi, Dom & Lawon

Dom stunk up the jacuzzi area, so they've all just relocated to the couch. It's let's talk about sex hour in the BB13 house... Dominic tells Cassi to make her list...


Cassi: OK.. Bottom would be Brendon
Lawon: The least is at the bottom.
Cassi: Yeah. The least would be Brendon.
Dominic: Woooowww.
Cassi: Yeah.. I'm not attracted to him at all.
Lawon: Least. I gotta be somewhere down there, Boo. We can't do nothin.
Cassi: hehe. Brendon, Lawon, Adam, you and then Jeff.

Dominic: What?!! Damn, Jeff.
Cassi: Jeff's sexy.
Lawon: Jeff is on a roll.
Cassi: Did everybody say Jeff?
Lawon: I didn't.
Cassi: Who'd you say?

Dominic: He gave PT the winning honors. Ching ching ka ching!
Adam: Wait a second. Where was I on that list?
Lawon: hahahahaha!!


CUT TO:
2am BBT
Feed 1
Adam, Cassi, Lawon & Dominic

The benefits of Cassi leaving..

Adam: If I win Head of Household...
Dominic: Do I get to sleep in your bed?
Adam: You can sleep on the couch.
Dominic: YES!! I'm sleepin' in the HoH Room, bitches! I'm so stoked for that.

Cassi: I'm never gonna get to have my little pictures in there.. or my CDs..
Adam: Even better, you get to see the people you love.
Dominic: How bout this? If I ever win HoH, you get to see me tell everyone they're gonna be nominated.
Lawon: I dare you to tell me some sh*t like that.
Adam: You're not allowed to tell people they're gonna be nominated.
Lawon: Oh yeah.
Dominic: Oh yeah.
Cassi: I'm gonna get in touch with your mom and have her send a picture of me.. in your HoH room.
Dominic: That would be SO funny.. Everyone would be so tripped out. Photoshop it! Get in touch with my mom on facebook.. You're funny.
Cassi: You oughta tell them in there.. They've got pictures.. Ohh.. Rach? Your sister? She'd be so mad.
Adam: Wouldn't Dani be mad too?
Dominic: Dude, Dani is not like that. Now, my actual girlfriend at home wouldn't like it.
Cassi: You think you still have a girlfriend?
Dominic: You are so bad. My problem is, I can't stand hurting girls..
Cassi: You've hurt me several times..

This is ongoing and fun, if you'd like to catch it in the flashback section of the feeds... We're moving forward into the night.

CUT TO:
2:32am BBT
Feed 3/4
Dani, Kalia, Lawon & Dominic

In case you can't see him, Dominic is snuggled between Dani and Lawon on the big bed. This once has to be viewed, not written.. Go check it out in the Flashbacks. :0) Here's a sneak...

Dani: (to Dominic and Lawon) That's like you guys made out now.
Dominic: Awww! High five, Lawon.

Kalia: Why do you insist on being in that little teeny space?
Lawon: Me?
Kalia: No, this child.
Dominic: I like being cuddled.

CUT TO:
3:25am BBT
Feed 4
Lawon, Dominic, Dani & Kalia

Kalia: I hope that when people give their speeches tomorrow.. I want someone to give a really great speech. Like..
Dani: Like cuz last week they sucked.
Kalia: Well, yeah. I want a steaming speech.. Like a bomb dropping speech..

They say the first of their goodnights. At this point, Dominic is still wedged between Dani and Lawon.


CUT TO:
4:25am BBT
Feed 3
Dominic, Dani & Lawon

The positions have changed, with Dani now in the middle. Light, amusing chatter... What's more interesting is the hand play between Dani and Dominic...

She's bouncing her arm back and forth between his hands, and there's the occasional lingering moment that makes ya go hmmm... I'm not willing a showmance here. Check it out for yourself in the flashback section of the live feeds, and tell me what you think.


This concludes the Overnight Report! And I'm proud to announce, for the first time this season, I finished before Shelly woke up! It's 7:20am BBT, and look:




Yay, me! We'll see you back here with the Morning Report once the HGs are up and talkative.



Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
And Start Watching the Real Big Brother!
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







23 Comments:

Blogger Mattitude said...

I want to rant a little on Brendon and Rachel but I will try to keep it clean, nice, and have fun. :)

For a while now I've been having a hard time putting my finger on what truly annoys me about them. Yes, her laugh and screamy DR sessions are bad but there's more to it than that.

My problem is that they live in their own little world. Supposedly they're both book smart and I won't doubt that but they're far from street smart. How many times has Brendon told us that they play smart yet - much like it was in BB12 - they preach revenge on whomever eliminates one of them? Shouldn't be be focused on the strongest competition and if they're the person who eliminates your partner so be it?

How about Brendon's analysis of last season that was pointed in in one Overnight Report here? He showed this version of reality and how the season played out vastly differed.

Rachel seems to think that everyone who isn't her ally or in a direct feud with her is a floater. How is Cassi, a floater, Rachel? Your side wanted her or Dom out because you're afraid of a Cassi/Dom led enemy squad. That's the furthest thing from a floater as humanly possible.

Then last night we saw Rachel's competitive side come out in the worst way with her throwing logic - and tasty food for two weeks - to the wayside in favor of a losing battle and snippy comments directed towards her team member.

Ultimately all of the other things like their on again off again relationship do tick fans off but I believe that the heart of the Rachel/Brendon bashing is their single-mindedness. BB is a game where you have to roll with the punches and those two have shown that they'd always rather just punch back.

July 21, 2011 at 5:24 AM  
Blogger misslissa said...

Top of the morning Carolyn & all the rest of you dishers! So excited for tonight's show! Loved Jeff & Jordans DR's last night:)..hope we get more funny ones tonight too!

July 21, 2011 at 6:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mattitude, I couldnt have said it better myself!

And on another note I think rachael was threatned by cassi right from the start ( and I mean on a personal level) cause very early on i overheard a conversation between her and brenden as she was sitting doing her make up and talking to brenden. Out of the blue she asked Brenden if he thinks that cassi had ever had botox so from that point (and the way she said it) i could tell she was already on the jealous train...and we all know once you hope on board theres no gettin off

July 21, 2011 at 6:41 AM  
Blogger jbrcr31 said...

Morning All

How ironic that last night during the show, they showed two trailers for Change up and Iron Man that have Olivia Wilde in them. She is the one that I keep saying Cassi looks like.

Hate to see her go. Think she would have been one that would turn this game on it's head.

RACHEL OFF!!! Hilarious.

July 21, 2011 at 6:46 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

I have a confession to make

I've never had a dream about BB before, until last night
I had a dream last night. A dream that may or may not have had a HG in it. That HG may or may not have been Cassi. now I'm really gonna miss her :(

July 21, 2011 at 7:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn,

Good Morning Dishers,

Haappy Live Show Day!!!!!

This is going to be a good HOH..I think most of the HG's will be fighting for it (except golden key holders and Jordan)..I am torn on who I want to win, but if B&R want to stay they need the HOH or the POV to be sure..

It should be a great show..

I hope you all have a great day..

Have fun bike riding Carolyn..and thanks for TOR!!!! as always terrific..going to go refresh now..

Pam

July 21, 2011 at 7:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I looked for all of you last night in a chat and couldn't find the room, so gave up..

July 21, 2011 at 7:18 AM  
Blogger Autumn said...

Morning Carolyn and my Dishers!!!

Well I had to watch the show late because my daughter had another cheer meeting..thank heavens for DVR!!

I have to say my love for Jeff grew even more last night when he said what he said to Rachel after the Veto comp! I just wish Dick had been there too, I would have love to see how that would have played out!

Okay I can dream can't I ?

Well I am going to work and check back for updates.

<3 Carolyn !!! Hows that back?

July 21, 2011 at 7:27 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Happy Live Eviction Day Oh Goddess of the Dish ... popping in to say hi before I can read TOR ... I know Thursday there is limited dish time because we need you rested and refreshed for tonight!!!!

Plus it is normally boring around the BB house on Thursday's ... with the HG's being locked in HOH then primping for the show then trivia for a few hours ...

Here is to a good TOR ... can't wait to find out what the hamsters were up to whilst I slept ...

MWAH to my favorite Dishers!! YOU!!

July 21, 2011 at 7:30 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good morning all.

Still waiting for Shelly's ankle to swell....still waiting.

Hoping for anyone other than Rachel to win HOH. At this point I could even handle a Brendon win over a Rachel win.

Hoping that Porsche gets evicted soon. I consider her to be completely useless. She hasn't played the game and she hasn't had any entertainment value for me. The icing on the cake would be if #1-she's the first one to the jury house since she has made it clear she doesn't want to go to the jury house, and #2-Cassi walked back in the door right before Porsche got evicted. Cassi could say, "Hot girl is back and you said there wasn't room for 2 of us so don't let the door hit ya on the way out."

Mattitude

Rachel has many definitions of floater. Usually they are all based on personal feelings rather than strategy. However, her reasoning for Cassi being a floater is not limited to, but includes-"Cassi controls Dom and just wants to use him to do all her dirty work so her hands stay clean."

Funny, in Dani's push to keep Dom in the house she said to Rachel, "Dom is easy to manipulate and he trusts me. We can use him to do our dirty work for us."

The dirty work she was talking about was getting rid of Jeff and Jordon. Rachel eagerly shook her head in agreement to this plan with a smile that stretched from ear to ear.

Therefore, based on Rachel's own definition of floater, there must be 2 clouds reserved for her and Dani.

July 21, 2011 at 7:38 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Caro! Tor is, as always, a fabulous read!

Morning Dishers! :) Ready for the show to reset?

July 21, 2011 at 7:42 AM  
Blogger Edie said...

Good Morning!!! I just want to say... Jeff is on the top of my list too....hehehe

July 21, 2011 at 7:46 AM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Good morning everyone and Happy Live Show Day! Thanks for the wonderful TOR, Carolyn. I fell asleep while Jeff and Jordan were talking and missed so much. I'm glad it's Thursday. Maybe I'll get some chores done today.

July 21, 2011 at 8:00 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Mattitude! :)

Good Morning, Miss Lissa! :)

Good morning, Angela! :)

Good morning, Johnny! :) LOL!


Good Morning, Pam!! :) I'm so sorry you couldn't find us last nigt. :(

Good morning, Autumn! :) My back is the best it's been in 9 years! This chair rocks. :)


Good Morning, Steph :) Happy Live Show Day!!

Good morning, Grendon! :) Heheheh! I'm afraid Shelly's ankle will be just fine..


Good morning, Genie! :) Fancy meeting you in here! Thanks! Only had to get up at 4am eastern to finish before shelly woke up too! ;)

Good morning, Edie! :) hehehe.. Russell's on the top of mine.

July 21, 2011 at 8:03 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Hey Miss! :) Happy Live Show Day!!

July 21, 2011 at 8:04 AM  
Blogger SCOTTDISH!!!:) said...

The Rachel in the Bush crying sequence was hilarious!! Can't wait for the HOH comp tonight! :)

July 21, 2011 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Wonderful TOR Caro as always. I'll take some time today doing the Way Back Machine.
Waving in and wandering off. Just looked at my constantly muted feeds and Shelly is only now up. As if on cue when I clicked on the tab.

Too early for me to be a smartass. I stayed awake for watch the final Shuttle landing.... where did the last 30 years go?

:o)

July 21, 2011 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

So Shelly is up. Everyone else fast asleep. Same song, different day.

But she just went into Storage and is pulling out the vacuum cleaner. I'd love to see her rev that baby up while everyone else is trying to sleep. That would be so 'mom' of her.

:o)

July 21, 2011 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I'm stepping way way way out of character here but I'd like to ask everyone to think about our last 30 years in space exploration today. Remember the joys and pride as we watched our people at NASA do things our parents could only imagine, and our grandparents couldn't even fathom.

Shed a tear of pride for what we showed the world could be done, and shed a tear of sadness for those who died in making it happen.

I'll always remember the first liftoff and wonder in amazement at the beauty of that day.

I'll never forget the tragedies we all watched on TV, not once, but twice. There will always be a prayer in my heart for them and the families who lost their loved ones on those horrible days.

:o)

July 21, 2011 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

WAKEY WAKEY TIME!!

:o)

July 21, 2011 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

New Top Post!

The Morning Report

July 21, 2011 at 9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GaYToR,

What a wonderful and touching tribute..thank you.

I too remember it from the beginning when John Glenn went into space and his splashdown in the ocean..We as Americans should be so proud of how far we have come and how far we will go in the space program..

I am anxious to see the next step and I hope it is soon..

Thank you again GaYToR..

Pam

July 21, 2011 at 9:32 AM  
Anonymous Royal Highness said...

Happy Thursday Everybody!!! :) Im new to the BBdish Comment section. Show some love.

- I hope Dominic wins HoH so he can break up either JeJo or B & R..
Dani is a KEEPER!

July 21, 2011 at 10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below