;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Big Brother 13: The Overnight Report

Good Morning, BB Lovers! Happy Wednesday!

It's HoH Picture Day in the BB13 House and on the live feeds! Yippee! Perhaps that's why Jeff donned this face mask last night?

Typically, HoH Pictures happen somewhere around noon on the feeds. We'll be on the lookout, getting as many great screencaps as possible.

Typically, it's also goodbye message day, though with so many HGs still in the house, BB actually started them last night... awww...

And it's Cassi & Shelly's last full day to individually campaign to make sure they're the one staying in the BB 13 house... and getting the 3rd Golden Key.

Things aren't looking very good for Cassi. Not very good at all. Even the BB Alumni are commenting on her fate and her lack of end-game... Ronnie tweeted this last night:

And Evel Dick responded to him:

Ronnie came back with the following:

To which Evel Dick responded...


How about you? What do you think Cassi can do to stay in the Big Brother 13 House? Please let me know in the comment section. I'm curious to hear your thoughts on this. In the meantime, I'll be getting the Overnight Report together. :0)

Please refresh this post at 6am BBT for the first few sections of the overnight, and then again every 30-45 minutes, to see it go up in sections...

For now, I leave you with this random thought from Dominic...

2:59am BBT
Dominic: How come girls get on the same cycle when they live together? Is it some alien vagina power?


OK.. on with the Overnight Report...

11:28pm BBT
Feed 1/2
Rachel & Shelly
Bathroom

Rachel's applying some ointment to her face, using her middle finger to do it...

Rachel: ..I did it already. Are you ok?
Shelly: Yeah.
Rachel: It's tough, huh?
Shelly: Especially since I know you guys are all writing them for me too.
Rachel: Yeah..
Shelly: I just hope we're all good.
Rachel: Ya know.. Cassi's really nice.. She's a beautiful girl.. She's nice.. and like, legit, it's nothing personal.
Shelly: I know.. So did you guys all flip?

Rachel: Yeah, we flipped.
Shelly: haha
Rachel: No, but, I know that you care about her and I don't want you to think...
Shelly: You know that I don't think that, correct?
Rachel: Yeah, well, I just heard some people in the house think that I don't like girls. So..
Shelly: (deep exhale) Ya know what? You be you.
Rachel: That's right. I never said that.
Shelly: I know.. And she actually said you've been an absolute dream.

Rachel: That's good..
Shelly: You're a tough competitor. People are always gonna find something to say, Rach.
Rachel: I agree. That and.. I mean, my mouth does get me in trouble a lot.
Shelly: I've been there, done that, bought the tshirt.

Rachel: ..yeah. But when you say what's on your mind, people wanna..
Shelly: You pay for it. No doubt. In 10 years, you'll remember me, and say, she said I'd get that one day... 'Cause Shelly, when she was Rachel's age, did the exact same thing. But just because I cared.
Rachel: Yeah..
Shelly: I don't even know what to say.
Rachel: Well, I hope I can become as amazing as you are, Shelly.
Shelly: That's so nice!
Rachel: It's true.
Shelly: Wow.. Thank you.
Rachel: You are an inspiration to mothers and to women in general, I feel. And I'm not just saying that.
Shelly: oh my G-d. You just made my night.
Rachel: Awww..
Shelly: That is very thoughtful. Thank you. I mean that.

CUT TO:
11:35pm BBT
Feed 1/2
Jordan & Shelly


Shelly: She's all over Dominic. Is she trying to pull him in with them?
Jordan: (whispered too low) If Jeff wins, we're gonna put up Lawon and Kalia, and hopefully backdoor Dominic, if he doesn't win Veto.
Shelly: That's smart.
Jordan: I was like, Jeff, you have to...
Shelly: He's dangerous.

Jordan: Oh, I know. And now we lost you (in competitions), because you're gonna have a gold key.. So if Dominic wins HoH next week, that only leaves Lawon and Kalia, and if Dominic wins the PoV, he could take them off and backdoor one of us. It's like these key things.. You're limited so much!
Shelly: Cuz only a few people actually play..
Jordan: Exactly.. I was tellin' Cassi, it woulda been better if I'd put you guys up first, then y'all woulda played for the Veto, and I coulda backdoored Dominic..
Shelly: Right..
Jordan: It's just with the whole key thing, nobody has more options, so if they do win, we're screwed!

Rachel joins Jordan and Shelly..

Shelly: They can't win.
Jordan: If they do, we're screwed!
Rachel: We have a good shot.
Shelly: Oh, I know. I wish I could play.
Jordan: We're tryin' to figure out if it's Endurance or questions..
Shelly: You're down in the numbers for people playin', but strong as crap with the people who are playing.
Rachel: Really strong. But a quiz is anyone's game.
Jordan:
Shelly: Right.
Jordan: I think this week's gonna be one of the hardest weeks.
Shelly: It's that key thing that messes it all up. I just wanna make sure all of us stay golden and nobody gets any lame brained ideas.
Jordan: I'm concernedf about Lawon..
Shelly: Oh yeah, he's a wild card. And I don't know about those 2 (referring to Dom and Adam).. 'cause they think it's a big deal to put up the guy who put them up.
Rachel: Especially this one.
Shelly: Oh yeah. That would make me nervous. But you guys are all so strong..

Cassi joins them. She's just come out of the DR where she was doing her goodbye message to Shelly.

Shelly: How was it? You got through it? You look good. You got through it.
Cassi: Took me a while to get started.
Jordan: I know. I hate them things.
Shelly: (deep exhale) I dread those things. I feel sick.

Jordan: Like I was saying, anyone can get backdoored.
Shelly: Oh, I think it's gonna get nasty.
Jordan: I do too.

Talk turns to chatter... Jordan heads inside... Before long, Cassi dissolves in tears...

Shelly pulls her into a hug.

Rachel gently says, "Don't be so upset.. it's only a game."

Cassi: It wasn't a game I was playing for myself. I was playing for my family.
Rachel: You're so pretty, Cassi. You're gonna have so many opportunities. And the week's not even over.

Cassi gets up and goes inside. Shelly explains to Rachel that Cassi's father is unemployed and her brother is in prison. Rachel had no idea...


CUT TO:
11:50
Jordan & Kalia

Kalia tells Jordan about the Alliance between Cassi, Dominic, Lawon and Keith that was formed in the very beginning...

CUT TO:
12:03am BBT
Backyard Couch
Feed 1 & 2

Cassi: I may or may not have said, in my dreams (in the DR), that I would like to get her (Rachel) alone in a locked room for 10 minutes. That may or may not have come out of my mouth...

Cassi: Did you notice how that was the first thing out of her mouth? "Cassi, you're a pretty girl." Apparently! Apparently that's why I'm here. That's why I'm sitting where I'm sitting right now. Awesome.

***I don't know, Cassi.. Think maybe it could have something to do with your not even deigning to speak to the vets til Jordan became HoH, thereby creating a lack of trust between yourself and them? Or.. Maybe something to do with being the newbie ring leader alongside Dominic? Word got out. They had to break up the 2 of you. Take it as a compliment to your perceived threat.

CUT TO:
12:25am BBT
Feed 1/2
Adam, Cassi, Dominic
Backyard - Couch

It's Dominic and Adam's turn to console Cassi, while she talks about what a good game she's played...

Dominic: I'm not denying you got dealt a horrible hand. You got a raw deal, and everyone knows that...
Cassi: I know..
Dominic: The positive is, anyone who looks at this game and sees how you played can't say one bad thing about you as a person..
Cassi: Yeah...
Dominic: If anything, they can look at that and say, she's a stand up person who was raised well. Right Adam?
Adam: Hell yeah..


CUT TO:
12:30am BBT
Backyard Couch
Dominic, Adam & Cassi

Adam: I told you, whatever decision you want, you let me know.
Dominic: You're kindof a good guy, Adam.
Adam: Ehhh. I just play one on tv.
Cassi: hehehe

Adam goes inside.

Cassi: Do you think he would vote for me?
Dominic: No.
Cassi: No matter what?
Dominic: He already told me. He's been closer to Shelly from day one... and just... the consensus around the house, including Kalia and Lawon, is that you don't have a chance.
Cassi: Wow.. Why can't people just be honest?
Dominic: I'm telling you that as a friend.

Cassi: Kalia's the one that started this whole.. charge of... "fight! Why are you just layin' down?"
Dominic: I'm not sayin...
Cassi: She's the one who was standing at the memory board, counting votes, saying ok, you need 5.. me and Lawon are 2.. you can pull Dom.. She started that whole deal.
Dominic: I'm not saying I know for sure. I'm just saying it's the general consensus is Shelly's staying.
Cassi: It's amazing. This whole f'ing house is being run by her, and nobody seems to realize that.

Dominic: I mean, yeah.. You gotta know though, that next week is the last week that happens. People are talking and deals are being made where as soon as the pairs split, there's new people in charge. But that's neither here nor there.
Cassi: So why the hell is everyone else encouraging me to fight?
Dominic: I don't know. That's why I wanted to talk to you...

***Because that's the GAME, Cassi. It is your job to do your level best to stay in the house. "Shelly controls the whole house" is a good place to start.

Cassi: So you're encouraging me to just leave it alone and go?
Dominic: I'm not encouraging you to do that. I'm encouraging you to not do something you'll regret. But Jeff and Jordan? I would highly doubt they're gonna keep you.

Cassi's getting upset with Dom, and doesn't want to talk about it anymore. She feels like "no one has her back." And we're moving on.


CUT TO:
1:30am BBT
Feed 3
Brendon & Rachel
Bed

They're confirming the importance of a strong vet alliance, and how important it is that one of them win HoH this week, or they're all doomed.



Rachel: I think he's upset about Cassi leaving. I think he might try to put up Jeff and Jordan. No matter what, we have to win. The biggest thing is, we need to win this HoH, or we're in trouble. Our whole alliance is in trouble.
Brendon: We're gonna win it.


CUT TO:
1:38am BBT
Feed 1
HoH
Jeff & Jordan

Pillow talk, a good loud toot and on to some game...


Jeff: (TOOT!)
Jordan: Jeff!
Jeff: They're not smelly though.. It's just.. my stomach is producin' some weirdness. What were you gonna say? You said listen.
Jordan: Our late night chats.
Jeff: I love it.
Jordan: We're not gonna be able to have our late night chats anymore.. in here we can just talk about anything. OK! Are you listening?
Jeff: Yeah.

Jordan: I talked to Rachel today, and she said, Jordan I.. I think she sweared on her life.. or she sweared on somethin'.. She goes, "Jordan, all of us are solid til the final 5." And I'm like, ok, yeah yeah yeah... I was like, I just wanna make sure.. I was just being paranoid and dramatic, but if they did have any ideas to back door us or whatever... I wanna make it to jury... but she was like, " I wanna work past that. We're solid til final 5." I was like, ok. And she was like, "I've just been talking to Dom a lot, because I wanna feel him out." I don't know how true that is.. Anyway, so then Kalia and I were talkin', and Kalia and Shelly are on the same page thinkin' "We gotta gettem out soon," and I told Shelly, I'm hoping, you'll get the golden key... She goes, I don't know about Dominic and I don't know about Adam... And Rachel was saying, it was either she thinks Lawon would put you and me up, or it was Adam.. I don't remember.. Anyway, I said, "Let's say Jeff wins HoH. He's gonna put up Lawon and Kalia, and then maybe he might decide to backdoor umm uhh Dominic." And Shelly was like Yeah... And Rachel was telling Kalia, we gotta get Dominic out.
Jeff: Rachel said that?
Jordan: Yeah.. the same plan.. puttin' up Lawon and Kalia and then backdoorin' Dominic... And Kalia was like, well, I'll throw the HoH Competition.. But I want her to play, because she could put up Dominic and Adam..
Jeff: She might just be saying that because she sucks.

Jordan: Then either Rachel or Kalia told me, I don't remember which one, that Lawon wants to win HoH this week and he's really gonna try.
Jeff: Yeah, and then he's gonna put us up. He's the only one we can't let win.
Jordan: Yeah, I know.
Jeff: But he sucks.
Jordan: But..
Jeff: I know, anything could happen in this game. It's kooky.
Jordan: We kept saying this week was the most important week? It's this coming week.
Jeff: It's every week!

***Got that right! This conversation is ongoing. If you'd like to catch it in the flashback section of the live feeds, go to 1:44am BBT, Feed 1, July 20th.

CUT TO:
2:38am BBT
Feed 1
Kalia & Dani
Whispering about Lawon - completely dishing on him... Kalia tells Dani he feels very safe and wont be trying to win HoH... and he feels they've played the smartest game...


Dani: He's on everybody's radar.. He has no idea.
Kalia: I was like, you have no idea what you're talking about.. Nobody, nobody but you guys knows how I voted, and they never will til they watch the show.. and he's walking around telling people and throwing a spectacle.. He loves walking around and making a giant spectacle.
Dani: Everyone wants him gone. Every single person.
Kalia: It's so annoying. There's a part of me that reallllly wants to be on the block next week.. just to make sure he walks out the door. I have never lied on him.. I've never done anything but smile in his face, but I just think it's so gross that the one person he could've trusted in this house, he lied on immediately.
Dani: That's so stupid.. when you have to play in a duo..
Kalia
: He's just one of those people that constantly makes himself the center of attention.. There's just something about.. I promise you. I just have a really good instinct about people..
Dani: Him and I have been cool, but... He came up to me when I was talking, and he was just so awkward and phony... I was like, you don't have to go out of your way to be phony.. Just be cool.
Kalia: Like when he laughs at something.. Why do you have to be so big and fake?
Dani: I know.
Kalia: I know this game can do crazy things to people, but...
Dani: What's up with his not telling people what he does for work?
Kalia: I don't think he does anything.

And we're moving on...


CUT TO:
2:39am BBT
Feed 3
Cassi & Dominic

Cassi: Tomorrow when I leave, are you gonna stand by my picture and watch it go grey?
Dominic: What do you want me to do? I'm gonna be the last one to give you a hug.
Cassi: Fair enough.
Dom: What do you want me to do after?

Cassi: Are you gonna walk over here like this? You'll be the only one standing here, just fyi.. And watch it go...
Dom: I thnk I'll do this.. I'll come over here.. I'll sit down.. And I'll just stare.. and say, what the f'k was she laughing about?

Cassi: mmm..
Dom: She's a model.. You'd think she could take a better picture.
Cassi: mm.. and you'll be like, wow, her hair looks pretty good when it's clean.
Dom: OK, so when you see me doing that, when you're out there with Julie Chen, please laugh...

Dom: Know what I'll really be thinking?
Cassi: What?
Dom: Damn, that photoshop must've been really good to cover that giant zit that was on her face at that time.
Cassi: I did do a good job covering that.
Dom: Dude! That thing was like.. like.. like a nickle. Do you remember it?
Cassi: I remember it very well.. It popped up right before i came on national television.. It was a red area..
Dom: It was not just a red area.. It was like a baby alien giving birth above your eyeball.

This is ongoing and fun, if you'd like to catch the rest of the exchange on flashback, just click the pic of Dom and Cassi and you'll get to the live feeds log in page...

8:15am BBT - Gahh!! I just checked in on the live feeds, and Brendon and Shelly are already up and talking game. OK.. this concludes the overnight report!






Permalink







24 Comments:

Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning! :0) I'll be in to publish your comments as soon as I get the 1st few sections of the Overnight Completed! :) Hang tight!

If you're looking for amusement, hop on over to eBay and find a lovely parting gift for which ever HG you think is leaving this week.

Email me your findings - dishchicks at yahoo dot com. Please make the subject line: LOVELY PARTING GIFT.

I'll be putting up the funniest ones in a post later on. :)

July 20, 2011 at 4:59 AM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Good morning Carolyn and every one else waiting in the wings with me.
Am I the only one just wishing this week was over so we could move on and see what happens?

July 20, 2011 at 5:58 AM  
Blogger wheeliegirl said...

I think Cassie needs to appeal to Rachel and Brendon, hard. She needs to promise them the world, tell them that she will keep them safe "on her fathers life" promise;-)

July 20, 2011 at 6:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait for Cassi to find out that Shelly is such a backstabber.

Houseguests who are left out of the loop regarding Shelly will be ticked.

If she's lucky enough to make it to the end, she won't win.

July 20, 2011 at 6:14 AM  
Blogger Autumn said...

Good Morning Carolyn and Dishers!!!

I didn't get to post yesterday but I did watch the pillow fight and that was the highlight of my day :)

Carolyn you keep talking about ur chair I might have to look into getting one for the office it sounds wonderful!!!

Well I will check back in later but I must get started working.

July 20, 2011 at 6:39 AM  
Blogger misslissa said...

Good morning Carolyn & all:) I'm thinking there won't be endurance until after the golden key holders are able to participate .....which would be next week..I think? So whoever wins this week should consider that. Meaning as much as I want Jeff to win... I also want him to have a shot at endurance.

But I'm also thinking some twist is coming with the keys otherwise the last "winner" wouldn't really get anything out of it. Maybe only the key holders get to compete? Hmmmm this season keeps me wondering a lot! Lol

July 20, 2011 at 6:49 AM  
Blogger Cris said...

Good Morning Everyone!!
I am so happy yesterday is over. I live smack in the middle of this heat wave area(near Tulsa, OK) and our whole town(round 10,000 people) was also out of water for the whole day (came back about 1am this morning). OMG We are such slaves to modern technology. OK, enough whining, on to BB..

I think Cassi is trying to campaign. She is hampered by the fact that everyone (including herself) loves Shelly. I've seen her subtly suggesting to people that Shelly really, secretly want's to leave so she can go back to her family & job. She also keeps bringing up the fact that she is there for a "higher" reason. That her brother is in jail and with his one hour of TV he is watching her. She's also said that her being in the house is ALL her parents have. Really? I know she's all pathetic and crying when she's saying this but I absolutely don't buy it. I'm probably just cynical but you don't sign up for a show like Big Brother to give your family something to live for. Lame.

I haven't had a whole bunch of feed watching (I seem to be at work or sleeping most of the time they are awake) but it seems like Porsche is always in that pinkish track suit that's a size too small. Does she not have any clothes? I know in the past some people have run out of clothes cause they lost or gained weight but it's kinda early in the season for that I think.

July 20, 2011 at 7:05 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Cassi needs to appeal to Jeff and Jordan!!!!!
Play on their fears about Rachel building an alliance against them- dani porsche dom. tell them she can pull Dom back from Brenchel and Dani. Jordan can swing kalia's vote. Cassi would have to lockup Dom Adam and Lawon which won't be hard when Jordan reveals how Shelly voted.
It wouldn't be easy. I could make it happen., but Cassi won't

July 20, 2011 at 7:07 AM  
Blogger PhoenixRising said...

@Anon: I agree. Ironically, Rachel is Cassi's best bet now. She already has Jeff in her corner (though not his vote), and sympathy from both he and Rachel. With them, Lawon, Adam (who will follow Jordan's lead), and Dominic, Cassi has the potential votes. She just can't be afraid to work them. Also, stick to the facts. She sells herself as a straight-shooter. Be one, and don't exaggerate what you can/will do to get votes, like you did with Porschegate.

Also, can anyone answer me this: Is Shelly made of Teflon? Nothing sticks to this chick.

IF someone had thought this through, it would make total sense: Adam clearly was worried about being put up this week, which would indicate that he voted to evict Porsche. Kalia was obviously a Keith vote due to all the time she spends with Jordan (giving her the most opportunity to cut a deal with the vets). Cassi, Lawon, and Dominic were in an alliance with Keith and had the most motivation to keep him. That leaves Shelly.

And yet, no one has suggested to Cassi that her own partner might be the hinky vote -- and the one who sold her out to the vets last week, leading to her backdooring this week. Not seeing much of the feeds, am I right in thinking this? Methinks Cassi would ABSOLUTELY campaign to stay if she even suspected what we already know about Shelly.

As for what else she could do to stay? Have us all vote for her to come back into the house when BB announces that a HG will return.

July 20, 2011 at 7:08 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Pretty sure Rachel IS flipping us off there. Thats how she thinks. She does things and then claims that everyone misunderstood her intent. The queen of passive aggressive!
i didn't see it live, but it fits her profile

July 20, 2011 at 7:11 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

On Porsche's size too small track suit...
She's not a great game player. She doesn't have a great personality, or interesting stories.
But dangit! as long as she keeps wearing the track suits (esp. the pink one) I'm team Porsche all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 20, 2011 at 7:16 AM  
Anonymous jazz said...

First, I love the Dish :) Thanks Caro and Genie for all of your hard work!

I don't think Cassi has any chance to stay but she should still try. It seems silly to just give up.

J/J and B/R will likely really regret that Dom is staying in the game this week. He and Dani could well be a third power couple but they won't be targeted until the other two couples are split up. Dani seems to have set herself up very well.

Its been suggested that next week once everyone can compete it will be an endurance HOH. That would mean that before Dick left endurance wouldn't have been scheduled until week 5. Have they ever waited that long?

July 20, 2011 at 7:26 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Hi carolyn,

I didn't seelive when Cassi came out of DR, but in your reporting what Rachel said to her sounds like intentional jabs. The over the top phony niceness is pretty digusting

July 20, 2011 at 7:31 AM  
Blogger PhoenixRising said...

Here are Cassi's talking points with Rachel:

With Rachel's HoH win week 1, the Vets played divide-and-conquer with the Newbies and succeeded beyond even their own ambition. No one (not the players, production, feed watchers or TV viewers) seems to take ANY of the Newbies seriously as a contender. Therefore, instead of Vets vs. Newbies, this will inevitably turn into Team JeJo vs. Team Brenchel.

1. Cassi should mention this and offer her help to Team Brenchel when this eventually happens. She can gently remind Rachel that Jordan DID nominate her for eviction, and that she could be the one to return the favor down the line, keeping Rachel's hands clean.

2. Since Rachel has gotten closer to Dominic, push that while they are close, they were both put up this week. Cut them a tandem deal that offers safety to Brenchel should Dominic win HoH Thursday.

3. Remind Rachel that while several newbies have cut deals with the Vets, most are closer to Jeff and Jordan than them. Kalia is Jordan's BFF in the house, and Shelly adores them. She can even strengthen this argument by mentioning how Lawon will follow Kalia, and that Adam is a wildcard that can't be trusted to side with Brenchel over JeJo. Team Brenchel will need the numbers that they could not, and did not get last year.

4. If Rachel isn't comfortable making that move, remind her of the hinky vote this week, and how no one is certain how that went down. Suggest that it could happen again, and that she could get away with it.

5. They could be a secret alliance. While things are civil now, no one would really think that they'd team up. It could work.

July 20, 2011 at 7:32 AM  
Blogger Tanya.Fabulous said...

If Cassi IS campaigning, she's doing a horrible job of it. She seems to be spending all of her time whining about getting a raw deal and leaving the house too soon. Really, Cassi? Take Kalia's advice and FIGHT! You came here to play a game so play it already; forget about how great and wonderful you think Shelly is, she's your enemy right now.

Did Shelly really tell Porsche that she voted to keep her?!

I love misslissa's twist idea for the last golden key! It would definitely be a game changer for only the key holders to compete in that HOH comp. What a stellar BB move that would be!

July 20, 2011 at 7:36 AM  
Blogger Tanya.Fabulous said...

OMGosh! I forgot to "Good Morning Everyone!!!" Geesh.

July 20, 2011 at 7:37 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, everyone! :)

I'm still in the thick of it with TOR.. I'll be back with proper greetings when I'm all done.

July 20, 2011 at 7:39 AM  
Blogger Dani Garza said...

Operation Pity Vote!

Cassi could be taking advantage of all the boo-hoo time she's getting with each individual. If she could slyly ploy each one of them to "be the one person who votes for me to stay, just for pity's sake, so I'm not unanimously voted out", she'd only need a handful of yes's to stay!

July 20, 2011 at 7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyn,

Hi Genie,

Hi Everyone,

Happy show day!!!!

Shelly is going to get caught, she is starting to make a few mistakes. I don't think J&J will see it because they like her so much and feel bad about sending her partner home..I turn off sound when Shelly and Kalia are talking..(again Thank You Carolyn for BBDish)..

Going to go finish reading another great TOR..

Pam

July 20, 2011 at 8:03 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Good morning!!

So glad I can see the Dish today. Security update jacked my laptop up yesterday and I couldn't open this page and several others.

Now, I think Cassi is done no matter what she says or does. She didn't talk to the vets soon enough, she became "co-leader" of the newbies (but some of those vets wanted to keep the other leader) and she didn't kiss a certain someones butt from the beginning so she was doomed from the start.

July 20, 2011 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Good Morning Oh Goddess of the Dish!! Gonna go read TOR, then all the comments ... just wanted to jump in and say Hi before you cycle away ...

Happy Wednesday Show Day!!! We see the POV comp and ceremony, right????

Hi lovely dishers!! MWAH all the way around!!

And if GaYToR stops in, SWAMP SMOOCHIE for you Sheik!!

July 20, 2011 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Goooood Morning! :)

Hi HeyMiss! :)

Hi Wheeeliegirl! :)

Hi Anon@6:14am

Hi Autumn! :) I highly recommend!

Hi MissLissa! :)

Hiya Cris! :)

Hi Johnny5! :)

Hi PhoenixRising! :)

Hi Jazz! :)

Hi Tanya-Fabulous! :)

Hi DishDani! :)

Hi Pam!! :) Thank you!

Hi Michelle in IN! :) I'm so glad too!!!!

July 20, 2011 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Morning, Steph! :) Thanks!

July 20, 2011 at 8:28 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst!! :)

New Top Post!!

July 20, 2011 at 8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below