;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, July 17, 2011

BB13: Rachel vs Cassi

Good evening BB Dishers!

Smack down in the air on the live feeds and I'm on it. However, it's a heated conversation and lots of speed talking so this is definitely a Flash Back moment.

8:27 PM BBT
Feed 1/2
Asylum Room


Cassi has brought Rachel in to talk.

Cassi: Is there something that I've done to you? It's obvious that I'm going home this week. I want to clear the air before I go home.
Rachel: I don't have anything against you. You're beautiful, a nice girl.

They go on to talk about Rachel's comment about Porsche on Thursday.


Cassi: I don't have a problem with you as a person.
Rachel: I know you were targeting me and Brendon and Jeff and Jordan and you would put us up if you had a chance.
Cassi: Why would I put you up? I had a deal with you.
Rachel: Come on Cassi. A few people told me. I don't want to throw anyone under the bus. They told us that you were telling people that they need to have the balls to put us up.
Cassi: At some point, all of those guys will try to put you up.
Rachel: Of course.. You guys broke your chances here.
Cassi: I'm playing by myself. Who are YOU guys? I trusted that a deal was a deal and I trusted you... You'll see. I'm one of the most honest people in the house.
Rachel: Really? You think that? You're one of the ringleaders from the newbies.
Cassi: That;'s not true. I was one of the first people that came to you... I'm shocked that I'm going up tomorrow. I thought we had a deal.

This goes around for a bit..



Rachel: I dont need to explain myself to you.
Cassi: Im not asking you to. Im just talking to you.
Rachel: And you don't trust us..
Cassi: That's what I'm wondering, I don't know why I was put up.
Rachel: I don't like your gameplay. When you go around the house and complain about how Porsche was mean to you...
Cassi: I don't complain like that. I'm not 12
Rachel: You act like it
Cassi: I don't do that he said-she said stuff...I have not talked sh*t about anyone.
Rachel: What did you do as soon as Jordan came in power? You started talking to Jordan. That's bad game plan.
Cassi: You're sending me out of here because you have a problem with females.
Rachel: What?? I'm friends with Dani and Jordan and Porsche. They're girls. I'm a girl.
Cassi: That's what people say
Rachel: Who says that?
Cassi: Everyone
Rachel: Everyone says I have a problem with you because you're female?
Cassi: Yeah, that's why I called you into here to talk
Rachel: You're insulting me... you're insulting my character.
Cassi: I'm not insulting... I just want to have an adult conversation...
Rachel: You act like a victim always...
Cassi: How so? How the F do I do that?! You're catty, you really are. You came in here thinking this would be your second chance. I really pulled for you last season. You're a catty,catty girl and an ugly person inside.

They both leave the Asylum. Cassi goes outside to have a cigarette. Rachel goes to Daniele who tells her to calm down and to go have her shower which she does. Quickly. Rachel changes and goes outside to get Jordan.


8:45 PM BBT
HoH
Rachel is upset and tells Jordan about what Cassi said to her.



Jordan: Being honest... I don't want you to take it the wrong way... Some of the things you say and can come across as bitchy. I'm not mad at you and don't take it the wrong way.When you went into the room and you said Porsche is here for 3 weeks so get over it. It was a little bitchy.
Rachel: I didn't mean it that way.
Jordan: Well they took it that way...
Rachel: I just defended her because she's being targeted and I felt sorry for her (paraphrasing.)

Jordan: Some of the things you say can come off catty just because of the way you say it. Like after the PoV. I'm not mad at you. I didn't even hear it.
Rachel: It's ridiculous when she told me I don't like her because she's a girl.
Jordan: She's upset right now. I told her she's going home. She wanted me to backdoor you and Brendon, but I'm sticking to my word.
Rachel: See? they talk about backdooring us but not you.


Jordan tells her that some things she says makes herself a target and them. She brings up the fact that if someone were HoH and Rachel said what she said, they would have back-doored her.

Jeff: You guys are talking? I'll be quick. (He goes to the bathroom)

Jordan: If you want me to bring her up to talk...
Rachel: I don't want to talk to her. She's evil. She brought all my weakness against me.
Jordan: Before, I thought that you were threatened by her...

Jeff passes through on his way out
Jeff (to Rachel): Are you okay? You need a drink?
Rachel: No thank you.
Jordan: You can sit.
Jeff: No you're better at this than I am. (He leaves)

The conversation goes on with Jordan trying to talk Rachel off the ledge. She reassures her that they're alliance is good until they all split up into singles. Jeff comes upstairs with a drink for Rachel and asks Jordan if she wants anything who doesn't.

Rachel: I don't mean to come off bitchy. I spent the whole summer last year being picked on and I didn't want her to be too.
Jordan: I know you have a big heart. I know but you have to watch your mouth.... Let Porsche pick her own battles.... Sometimes people are aggravated by the things you say... I'm not trying to be mean... You have a big personality,, and you just gotta watch what you say to people... The other day I was a little irritated with you... and I don't mean that to be mean... I'm just telling you and... comments that you make can bring you down... We need you in the game...
Rachel: What comments?
Jordan: Dominic said you were close and you said by 2. You're competitive.. and you said Brendon was close. He was close by two... And sometimes you say me and Brendon do this... and it gets on people's nerves... not everybody... We're in this house... I'm sure I get on people's nerves and people get on your nerves... When you went into that room and you said she will be here 3 more weeks... You didn't need to say that.

Jordan continues to try to calm Rachel down and to give her some solid advice. Rachel says that she's still affected by the fact that people demolished her character last season.

Rachel: I don't play the victim. I brush it off.... I try to fight.... I'm not threatened by a girl. I'm threatened by a girl who went downstairs and got 8 people to try and get rid of Jeff and Jordan.

Jordan tell her to forget about last season. They go on some more along those lines.

9:19 PM BBT
Daniele comes in. Rachel tells her what happened.

Daniele: Why do you let it bother you? She's gone Thursday. Who cares what she says.

This goes around for the second time. Daniele keeps saying that Rachel should let it go and not let it get to her. Jordan and Daniele reassure her that this changes nothing about their alliance.



Brendon comes in to use the washroom. When he comes out he tells her that she's so worried about how she's perceived it drives her and it will be a self-fulfilling prophecy. He gives her some more (pretty good) advice. Daniele and Jordan leave them alone and shortly after Jeff comes in.

He joins the get the Rachel off the ledge crew.
Jeff: The people who like you and the people who don't like you feed off it.

Kalia comes in tho sue her HoH bathroom. Sees that there's a situation but uses the bathroom anyway. The other two continue to talk to her. Kalia comes through again and tells them there's someone "spying" in the Purple Room (Jordan and Daniele. Jordan is feeling badly for Rachel and regretting that she might have been too brutally honest with her). She leaves.


Jeff continues to give her a pep talk and leaves . Brendon continues to talk to Rachel, reassuring her and telling her he is behind her 100%

10:00 PM BBT
Backyard
Shelly, Cassi and Jordan


Jordan is trying to smooth things over, giving Rachel's perspective. Cassi is giving her perspective with some exaggeration, Jordan tells her she's sorry but she has to stick to her alliance. Cassi says she has a choice meaning to back door Brendon leaving Rachel alone in the house.

Things seem to have been restored in the house. For now... But who knows what will explode on the live feeds! Or stayed tuned for more in The Overnight Report!






Permalink







17 Comments:

Blogger Syn928 said...

I really didn't want to have to say this this season. But Rachel IS playing the victim in this situation. She was baiting Cassi as much if not more than Cassi was baiting her. And now her crying to Jordan, Daniele, Jeff, and Brendon. She is totally playing the victim, and unfortunately Cassi called it just like it was.

If you sit there with someone and constantly say over and over again "You're horrible at this game" they are of'course going to go on the defensive. And the claws will come out.

The hardest part is pulling up your big girl britches and being able to take it as good as you can dish it.

That is all.

Have a good night and early morning! So looking forward to what goes on in The Overnight Report.

July 17, 2011 at 10:17 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

Oh, and excellent coverage Smackdown Genie! Carolyn will be thrilled to see this when she gets up!

July 17, 2011 at 10:18 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiiii Syn!! Thank you! :)

July 17, 2011 at 10:21 PM  
Anonymous LisaL said...

I'm starting to feel bad for Cassi.. :/. I don't know who to feel sorry for. lol

July 17, 2011 at 10:30 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Genie you ROCK!

July 17, 2011 at 10:33 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Lisa - I don't feel badly for anyone. They all signed up for it! lol

Michelle - Thanks honey!! :)

July 17, 2011 at 10:37 PM  
Anonymous LisaL said...

That is true Genie! lol.

July 17, 2011 at 10:39 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Hi Genie & Dishers,

I wish Jordan would make a real move & back door Brenchel. 2 weeks in and I'm already losing it with Rachel. I agree with Syn. She's been playing the victim this whole season, as, like last. I may have no hair left if Rachel makes it through the whole season.

July 17, 2011 at 11:20 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Janice :)

I'm off for the night! Stay tuned for The Overnight Report!

July 17, 2011 at 11:24 PM  
Blogger caligal said...

I'm with Jackie, come on jordo put brenchel up! Rachel is soooo annoying!

July 18, 2011 at 12:36 AM  
Blogger Rochelle said...

Either back door Brenchel or get rid of Shelly. Am I the only one that does not like Shelly.

July 18, 2011 at 12:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Jordan doesn't back door Brandan/Rachel, she will regret it.

Rachel ... the victim ... puhleeze!

July 18, 2011 at 2:32 AM  
Anonymous VEEnVEGAS said...

I was a big fan of Cassi from day one and didn't want Jordan to put her on the block. But this argument and the aftermath has totally changed my mind. I will be happy to see her walk out the door this week!

I totally disagree with the others here saying Rachel is playing the victim... Cassi totally set her up and was the one playing the victim all night to anyone who would listen!

Did you guys listen to this argument and the hour afterward yourself??

July 18, 2011 at 3:24 AM  
Anonymous VEEnVEGAS said...

Rochelle...Agree with you on Shelly totally. Was thrilled to hear Rachel say tonight that she wanted to vote her out.

July 18, 2011 at 3:27 AM  
Blogger Dani Garza said...

I think Jordan/Jeff should NOT backdoor Brenchel just yet... yes, later, but right now they need the numbers. I don't want to listen to Rachel's unreasonable blubber anymore either, but J/J have to keep that peace for just a few more weeks, let Rachel's sh*tkicking drive wedges between a few more of the newbie duos, then in a few weeks (after Rachel has done all of J/J's dirty work) kick her to the curb.

Which would be worse though? Leaving Rachel in the house without Brendon or Brendon without Rachel? ::::shudder::::

July 18, 2011 at 8:13 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Fantastic as always. Horrayyyy for Smackdown Genie! She's always up for a good one and this one was.
Seems we all have different feelings on what went down and who caused it. To me it's very clear from the preorting, plus I was watchig it too. Genie didn't miss a beat. She was on Superpass and catching all this at the same time. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G-!!!!

Yes I saw the train wreck too and kept up with the aftermath. Rachel was just looking for some Showtime attention was the way I saw it.

What was funny, after the smackdown, was watching Rachel have to play in the pool tournament with Cassi. I could feel the tension and hate from Rachel from time-zones away. Rachel had fire in those misunderstood eyes, waiting for a chance to start a bar brawl but Cassi was all class and never gave her a chance. That was the longest a camera has ever been on Rachel with not a word out of her mouth. Of course she had her guard dog Porsche sitting there on the washer waiting and watching like a good guard dog should.

I really wish Cassi hadn't screwed up and instead won that game.

I WAS very shoccked Brendon didn't twisted into a bad guy with Rachel. The way I saw it, she was hoping for him to say anything to set her off into a 'poor pitiful me' with him.

This was the next best thing to being there.... wait... I was there. I saw it all.

:o)

July 18, 2011 at 8:59 AM  
Anonymous Eugene said...

Really stupid of Rachel to be saying she was a victim last season (and she still hasn't gotten over that), but in the first episode this season, she said she made the mistake of playing an emotional game and wouldn't repeat that mistake.

July 19, 2011 at 10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below