;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Big Brother 13: The Overnight Report

Good Morning, BB Lovers! Happy Sunday to you!

If you're up and wanting to spark up your feeds with your morning coffee, as I hit publish at 3:50am, Dani, Lawon and Dominic are still up and chatting in the kitchen on feed 1. Dominic is fixing himself a way past midnight snack of slop pancakes. I'd show you a pic, but you're not on slop, and it's so early.. I don't want to turn your stomachs. The rest of the HGs are snoozing.

Typically, Sunday's are a sleep-in day in the BB house... Last week, they had the PoV Ceremony on Sunday, so they woke the HGs early, but if they're returning to the normal schedule, The PoV Ceremony ought to be Monday.

Today's feeds ought to be filled with the BB13 backyard bikini and boardshort brigade... Sunday Funday... One never knows when some HG will break out into game talk or hysterics though, so keep your eyes on the live feeds!

OK.. enough of my musings. Time to get rolling on the overnight report! My goal is to have it completed by 6:30am BBT. Please refresh periodically, if you'd like to see it as it goes up, section by section...

11:47pm BBT
HoH Room
Jordan, Shelly, Dani, Kalia, Cassi
Girl Talk...

Shelly: He's so trustworthy and so respectful, and I am respectful of him. I would never do dumb stuff to sacrifice that...
Dani: Yeah.
Shelly: 'Cause he's incredible.

Jordan: Shelly, you don't seem like the jealous type either.
Shelly: Oh, I don't like people lookin' at him and stuff.
Dani: Really?!
Kalia: Shelly's like, That's mine!
Shelly: He's very handsome.
Jordan: I can't see you bein' like that at all. I see you bein' kinda cool.
Shelly: I try to play it kinda cool, but then I'm like, I saw you lookin at him...

Dani: That's like Rachel.. Every time...


Dani: I was talking to Dominic and he made a comment about his sister watching their season.. And he's like, she thought Hayden was super cute, and Rachel's like, "Did she think Brendon was hot?" I'm like, What?? Who says that? That's weird though, right?
Shelly: If some girl was hitting on him, if we were at a party, the last thing I would do is go hang on him..
Dani: She's like happy about it.
Shelly: ..and be like, that's my man. That's just not how I roll.
Dani: But she seems like she's happy about it.
Shelly: ..cuz I know she's coming home with me!
Kalia: mm hm. yup!

Shelly continues on about what a wonderful man her husband is...


CUT TO:
11:47pm BBT
Feed 3
Porsche & Rachel
Hammock

Porsche: ...and it's a good thing that's she's cracking a little.. and it's her 2nd week on slop.. and she did have a few days off of it, but she didn't take full advantage of it, and that's her fault.
Rachel: I agree. Gah. I'm so mad about the whole slop thing.. but then they said, if you win HoH next week, you..
Porsche: You get a basket.
Rachel: Yeah, you get a basket, so I'll be fine.
Porsche: This way, if it comes down to the 4 of you, obviously they'll let you win HoH.
Rachel: Hopefully.
Porsche: Well, no, remind them of that.

Rachel: Yeah.

Porsche: Remind them of that. And then the only other person who has a good shot at it is Dominic.. but not competing against you and Brendon and Jeff.
Rachel: Yeah.
Porsche: And um, if it's a mental thing, you gotta focus on that, and not let the slop get to you mentally, but it's only a week, so you should be fine. And then, Shelly wont be able to compete for a week or 2 weeks...
Rachel: mm hmm
Porsche: So.. That'll be good.

Brendon comes over. Porsche gets up to go because he's been gassy from the jerky. Brendon sits down on the hammock, and it breaks apart.

Porsche and Rachel break into laughter. The HGs in the yard break into applause.



Porsche: I wasn't on there! For the record, I wasn't on there.
Rachel: It wasn't me!

They try to fix it, but it's definitely broken. Porsche gives Rachel a hug, saying she's glad they got to use it for it's last hurrah. Brendon calls out that he blames the 5 people who were on it at the same time...

CUT TO:
11:53pm BBT
Feed 1/2
HoH
Shelly's still talking about her husband to Dani, Jordan and Kalia.

Rachel enters.

Rachel: Hey-ey.. Quite the girl party in here.
Dani: I know.

Mid-sentence, Shelly continues talking about her husband and family to Jordan. Neither really acknowledges Rachel's existence for the moment.


Rachel starts to tell Dani about the Hammock breaking. Then shares with the rest of the class...

Rachel: Brendon was getting on and the hammock broke.
Kalia: Dominic's gonna die.
Dani: We had 5 people in there and it didn't break.
Rachel: That's probably why it did break.
Shelly: Probably why it got weak.
Dani: No way.
Rachel: Brendon was getting into the hammock..
Shelly: Did it fall?
Rachel: And it fell and I was like aaahhhh...

Jordan: Nobody really gets in the hammock.
Dani/Kalia: What?! We're in there like every night.
Dani: Jordan's like, well, I never get in there, so it's ok...

Light chatter... Within 4 minutes of Rachel's arrival, Jordan leaves. Jordan's not in the best place with Rachel, and she's trying to keep her distance so she doesn't say anything rude. The rest of the women leave HoH within a minute of Jordan.

11:58pm BBT
Feeds 1/2
Rachel lands in the kitchen.

Rachel: What were you guys gossiping about anyways?
Dani: Um.. girl stuff.
Rachel: I'm a girl.

Kalia joins them at the counter and talk turns to slop gas... And we're moving on...


CUT TO:
12:08am BBT
HoH Room
Jeff & Jordan

Jordan: What's up?
Jeff: Nothin'. What's up with you?
Jordan: Nothin', why?
Jeff: You seem irritated about something.

Jordan: Rachel came up here and was like.. and I didn't mean it like that, but I was like, I'm gonna go downstairs and see what Jeff's up to, but I'll leave the door opened, and uh, then everybody was like, pretty much when she came up here everybody was like, I'll go downstairs. And she was like, is everybody leaving because of me, and I was like, no! I haven't talke dto Jeff all night. I was just goin' down there.
Jeff: Alright.. what's up.
Jordan: And even whatshername.. Even Dani was like, she's actin' weird. She's even acting weird towards me, and I didn't do anything.
Jeff: She is acting weird.

Jordan: I know.. It's not my problem. She's the one that went bonkers on everybody. Ya know?
Jeff: yup.
Jordan: Are you goin' back out there?
Jeff: mm hmm.
Jordan: It was good to talk to Kalia.. We talked about just everything.. mainly about her boyfriend..

12:10am BBT
Meanwhile, on Feeds 3 & 4 in the backyard, we have friendly chatter and a cross yard to jacuzzi frisbee match..

CUT TO:
12:19am BBT
Backyard
Feeds 3/4

Cassi, Shelly & Rachel are chatting about in the jacuzzi. Cassi's got a smile on her face... but not in her heart.
Rachel & Shelly are talking about aches and pains from the comp... and wondering why the DR hasn't called anyone...


Dani, Brendon & Dominic are playing frisbee.

12:20am BBT
Meanwhile, Up in HoH, on Feeds 1 and 2, Jeff's telling Jordan it may not be a great idea for her to be anti-social and alienate Rachel.. With brief departures, this is the topic their conversation will revolve around for the rest of the night.

Jeff: Just don't buy into everything.. no matter what's going on...
Jordan: She's probably mad because everyone was up here... but everybody came up here on their own.
Jeff: She probably is.
Jordan: By the time I got out of the DR, Shelly and Cassi were already here.

Jeff: Well, maybe people are mad at her, and she feels bad because of what she did... Maybe she's just trying to keep her mouth shut. But don't make her suffer for it. Don't leave when she shows up. Just be the bigger person. Stick around for 5 minutes, then remove yourself, saying, hey, I gotta go talk to Jeff. Just be the bigger person. I know you are. I know you're doing the right thing. Just step up and try to be the bigger person, because you're dealing with someone not on that level.
Jordan: That's what I did..
Jeff: I understand that, but maybe the timing was a little awkward. Understand that she might be a little offended. She'll bury herself. Just don't be th eone pushing it. You wanna be out of the way when things go down. Just be aware of it.. Be cordial. You're doing the right thing. Just remember we're playing a game and put on a happy face.

CUT TO:
12:35am BBT
Feed 1
Jeff & Jordan, cont'd

Jeff: The bottom line is, we have to get rid of Cassi to get Dominic on our side.. Cause if we keep her, they're both not gonna be on our side. I know you like Cassi, but it's a game.. And when we leave here, we're gonna be together. We're not gonna be with these people.
Jordan: I know.. I get my emotions and I feel how I normally would. I feel bad for people.

Jeff: I feel bad too.
Jordan: I know. I just can't help it. Not even her. Even if it was somebody else. I don't like hurting other people's feelings, and I don't like feeling 2 faced and like I'm a liar.
Jeff: It's a game. What do you wanna do? Stick Lawon up? That's a waste.
Jordan: I know..
Jeff: It's a game. We've talked to Cassi the last couple days. We don't know if she's playin' us.
Jordan: I know.
Jeff: Rachel will dig her own hole. Hopefully Brendon stays, and then we can play with Brendon.
Jordan: Unless he's like, well, I have to play with Rachel.
Jeff: Well good, then he quits and that's another person gone.

CUT TO:
12:35am BBT
Feed 3
Cassi & Shelly
Jacuzzi

Cassi's in quiet tears, and Shelly's giving her a sweet pep talk... telling her she doesn't deserve this treatment and that it's only happening because she's so beautiful.
Shelly promises Cassi that her life will change dramatically when she gets out of the house, and for the better. Shelly promises Cassi to get help for her family, so they can all live a better life. She also promises that if she's the one to get evicted, she will contact Cassi's family and check in on them...

CUT TO:
12:38am BBT

Feeds 1/2 - Jeff shuts off the light for Jordan and leaves HoH to go downstairs and be social for a little while.
Feeds 3/4 - Shelly and Cassi are still dangling their legs in the jacuzzi, talking.

CUT TO:
12:49am BBT
Feeds 3/4

Shelly's pep talk for Cassi and her future continues, as do Cassi's tears.. Then we move into talking about other HGs.

Shelly: I just don't understand why Kalia and Lawon aren't out here at all.
Cassi: I don't trust Lawon at all anymore.
Shelly: I know.
Cassi: Even after we had that talk.. I made nice.. but even that, when I see him now, I'm just disgusted.


CUT TO:
2:12am BBT
Feed 3
Lawon, Kalia, Dani, Dominic, Adam

It's time for Infomercials with Kalia.. This one's for a new medical marijuana on the market for people who can't get cleared for medical marijuana...

Kalia: So.. Perhaps you have had some trouble getting your medical marijuana.. Perhaps your doctor wont clear you. Perhaps there's nothing wrong with you at all, and you just want to have a little.. herbal refreshment...
Dani: hahaha!
Kalia: There's something new on the black market, people... It's called...
Dani: (playing the role of an infomercial audience member) Why does it have to be black??

Kalia and Lawon crack up...

Kalia: There's something new on the white market... Its called Ch-Ch-Ch-Chula...
Dominic: Chchchula doesn't sound like a white market to me. It sounds like a hispanic market.
Kalia: OK, fine...




And on she goes...

It's good stuff. Check it out in the flashback section of the live feeds. :0) Clicking the pics will get you to the log in page if you've got the feeds, and to the 3 day free trial, if you don't.

CUT TO:
2:30am BBT
HoH Room
Feeds 1/2
Jeff & Jordan

After several minutes of silence and snuggling... Jeff and Jordan resume talking about Rachel...

Jordan: She's always the victim, but she's the one who's creating problems with other people.
Jeff: Like I said, don't let it get to you, andif a situation arises where you feel like you should say something, just don't.
Jordan: I wont. You know me.. I normally wont say anything..
Jeff: Yeah, but I can tell she's getting to you.
Jordan: I think.. Just little things that were aggravating me that I blew off? Now I'm just letting everything out that I was holding in. Of course I'm not gonna tell her that to her face. We don't need that. And Kalia.. We were talking today about Lawon, and she's like, I don't trust him.
Jeff: I don't.
Jordan: I don't trust him at all. I feel like I have to watch what I say around Daniele too, because I feel like she'll go back to Rachel... ...and tell her what I said.
Jeff: Yeah, she will.

***That split in the veterans you've been waiting for? It's happening, folks.

CUT TO:
2:29am BBT
Feed 3
Have Not Room
Cassi & Shelly

After trashing Rachel a bit, saying she's "consumed by jealousy and a dumb-ass," they move on to Kalia, who Cassi says makes her skin crawl... This snippet is about Kalia getting hurt in the competition the other day. They don't believe she was truly hurt.

Shelly: I wouldn't cry like that... Like a freakin' sissy. I'd get up and try to shake it off.
Cassi: I think , even if I was genuinely hurt, I'd be..
Shelly: embarrassed to be laying in there forever, screaming like a sissy?
Cassi: mm hmm
Shelly: Maybe we're just not normal.
Cassi: The more I look at her, she's like a fat little Oprah.
Shelly: Don't be mean.


3:30am
Dominic, Kalia, Daniele and Lawon are still up chatting, laughing and having a good old time. If you'd like to check them out on flashback for some laughs, have at it! :0) But...

This concludes the Overnight Report. Have a beautiful Sunday & Be on the look out for the Bikini & Board Short Brigade on the live feeds in the Big Brother 13 backyard today! ;0) Perv Cam loves Sundays...

Also, there is almost sure to be drama, what with the split in the Veteran Alliance... and Cassi's propensity to stir things up where ever she sees an opening...

We're taking our Sunday Sanity break, so we can be fresh and ready to keep you up to speed during the week ahead while you're at work!

Please come and join us tonight for the Sunday Show Viewing Party, starting at 7:50pm Eastern.



Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
And Start Watching the Real Big Brother!
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







32 Comments:

Blogger patti said...

Good Morning Caro and Dishers! ♥

Sitting here watching BBAD, interspersed with feeds, deciding that what I really want is for the vet and newbie alliances to break up, and for Brenchel to go home and Cassi/Dom to stay. Any chance of that happening?

Hope everyone has a beautiful Sunday.

July 17, 2011 at 5:17 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Good Morning Carolyn!!!


Good Morning Dishers!!!

My, my it's going to be an interesting day! Or should I say week??? I am kinda glad Dom won and REALLY hope Brenchel gets put up!

July 17, 2011 at 5:19 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good morning.

I always try to figure out if it makes logical sense for the HGs to do what I want them to do based on what they know and not based on what we know.

Jeff keeps saying that Cassie and Dom aren't going to be with them after everyone starts playing as individuals. He also keeps talking about splitting them up because they are a strong pair.

My first issue is-once they are playing as individuals, Brenchel won't be with them either. They have to go after each other at some point. Everyone knows that Brendon and Rachel are monsters in comps and if they are on the block they are going to go all out for the POV. It makes more sense to me to keep other strong people in the house so that there's a better chance of someone winning some comps against Brenchel.

The other issue is the pair thing. Rachel and Brendon are a pair. They are never going to break up, make deals or work as individuals unless one of them is gone. Cassie and Dom trust each other. They most likely would stick together as much as they can. But they would be more willing to work as individuals since they didn't come into the house as a pair. Also, isn't it obvious to everyone that once the pair of Cassie and Dom are broken up they will have the pair of Dani and Dom? No one knows if Cassie is any good. She might be terrible in comps. They are trading her for a Dom/Dani duo. They know now that Dom can pull it out when he needs to and Dani also has a reputation as a fierce competitor. Once she is put in the position of having her own partner, they are giving her a leg up to knock out both of the other couples.

The other reason it makes perfect sense to put Brenchel on the block now-the golden key. That means whichever one stays can't go in to the next comp full of fire and vengeance. Whichever one is left really can't do anything for a week or two. That gives them time to calm, reassess and play the game. Or implode-either way it works for me.

My final point-having them both on the block together when neither can play POV to save themselves or the other may be the only chance to get rid of them or at least break them up.

July 17, 2011 at 6:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning Carolyn,

Good Morning patti,

Good Morning Marci,

Good Morning fellow BBDishers,

I think Rachel and Jordan both need to suck it up and play the game. Brendon and Jeff are being nice right now, but I don't see that lasting. And I think Cassie may blow up very soon. She is already crying..

It will be an interesting week..

Have a great Sunday everyone..

Pam

July 17, 2011 at 7:22 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Morning Carolyn, fellow BB addicts

Can't wait to read TOR.

I know you will have Sunday Sanity so have a great one.

Happy Show Day all. Have a great day.

See you later for the show.

July 17, 2011 at 7:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great TOR Carolyn..I amgoing to go finish it..MWAH

July 17, 2011 at 7:23 AM  
Blogger Helenark said...

Anybody else annoyed with Shelly and Jordan telling Cassi people don't like her cause shes pretty? Cause i know i am.

July 17, 2011 at 7:25 AM  
Blogger ~Wyycked Jules~ said...

Good Morning everyone!

I have been playing catch up. Was gone on a retreat for the weekend with... dial up (gasp). It was impossible to watch the feeds on, and only had a few moments before bed at night to catch up so thank you so much for this site. I read everything but could never post a word. You kept me sane in my inability to feed my feeds addiction.

I agree Marci, I really wish JeJo would put up Brenchel, tossing out Rachel, time for her to go. I like Dom, would like to see them work with Dom, Cassi and Shelly.

Again thank you Carolyn and Geni!!

July 17, 2011 at 7:26 AM  
Blogger ~Wyycked Jules~ said...

Oh my is that Adam snoring on 3 and 4? I usually have sound off when they poor folks. LOL

July 17, 2011 at 7:29 AM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Good morning Carolyn, patti, Marci, and all the other lovely Dishers who will post before this is seen,

@patti and Marci: I am in complete agreement about wanting Cassi to stay and Brenchel to be nominated. I have seen that desire all over internet as well.

So I say there is always hope in the Big Brother house.

July 17, 2011 at 7:31 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Hiya Pamela and HeyMiss!

And morning MM! How ya been? Haven't seen you around much!

Hiya Julie B ~ have a good time???

Re: snoring. I keep forgetting that I have the feeds as one of my 'home' pages and it takes me a while to figure out what the hell that noise is, before I have coffee! LOL

July 17, 2011 at 7:45 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Caro!! Beautiful TOR!! :)

Morning Everyone! Gotta love Sundays! :)

July 17, 2011 at 7:46 AM  
Blogger BaybeePie said...

Good morning all! Once again, I thank you so much for this site. I was out last night and reading TOR allows me to catch up on everything....thank you both for the outstanding work you do.

Grendon....you have provided a dead-on analysis! I can only hope word gets back to JJ about comments Brenchel are making so that they will be the replacement noms.

July 17, 2011 at 7:57 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, everyone :0)

Thank you for being here!

I'm off for my Sunday Sanity Break...

cycling... :0)

Enjoy the live feeds!

See you back here for the Sunday Show Viewing Party!

July 17, 2011 at 8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dishers! I have been keeping up with the BB house on this site for a few seasons now and you guys are amazing!

Just my two cents.....I never did like Cassi from the get go but she really sealed the deal for me with her comment about Kalia last night. Also agree with others, I'm sick of people telling her how beautiful she is! La de da, genetics were good to you, Move On!

Still missing ED something fierce! I can only imagine what he would have done to these newbies and how he would handle Rachel and her antics.

Very tired of hearing the Rachel laugh however, I think that her and Brendon staying the game is important at this point and probably down to the final 5. Based on things so far they will stay loyal to the vets (yes I'm Team V all the way) and with their competitiveness will help land all 5 there. I am dying to see the vets fight it out in the end for the win!

Once I figure out how to sign up on the site I won't be Anonymous anymore. Thanks for all you do! You dishers are the greatest!!!!

Jenn from MD

July 17, 2011 at 8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Genie,

I think Cassi is pretty, but mean..she has an evil streak in her and has called some HG's some really nasty names..her and Dom bash everyone and then go talk to J&J like they are the sweetest thing since honey..

What I want to know why is it ok for everyone to bash R&B and they can't do any bashing, they are considered awful and dumb..

Yes Rachel has her moments and Brendon is a control freak, but I can say the same about J&J, I am a huge fan of B&B..everyone is bashing, lying, backstabbing and being an idiot, that is the game..

I don't get it..

enough said...for now!!!

Pam

July 17, 2011 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger MarkRollTide said...

Morning All!

I am ready to see Cassi go. She is starting to get on my nerves with her "poor little ole' me" She is a model and does extremely well!!

My fav newbie is Shelly, because she lives just 40 minutes from me! She better not tell everyone she has a brand new yellow corvette in her garage!!!

Great Overnight report!!!

July 17, 2011 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger ceciliagreyeyes said...

http://www.slice.ca/Slice/Watch/Default.aspx?ID=v

Rachel on brides of Beverly hills.

July 17, 2011 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I know no one is in the comment section right now but OMG-Brendon just said, and I quote, "I'm one of those people who believes in not letting anyone control you."

July 17, 2011 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Morning all. Haven't read anything yet but know it will be a great TOR. I was up actually watching the feeds until about 5 am, avoiding certain voices so clicking from feed to feed.

Don't tell anyone but I think I actually enjoyed watching last night.

:o)

July 17, 2011 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger NikkiP44 said...

Thanks Carolyn and Genie for another day of great posts! I agree with Johnny5. They must be keys for a reason. My picks for people leaving is Rachel, Porsche, Kallia and Lawon. That is for my viewing pleasure - not strategic play. I think that either Kallia or Porsche would lose if they were job the final two.
I read more than I write and the Dishers are on their toes so I stay well informed!

July 17, 2011 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger Tanya.Fabulous said...

Grendon, such a great outlook! I agree completely. It makes total sense for J&J to put Brenchel on the block now rather than later.

It doesn't seem like they're thinking about the final week of pairs. There will only be three pairs which means all three will play in the veto; options will be quite limited. Their best bet is to knock out Brenchel now to increase their odds of winning HOH, veto or both in that final week of pairs. Only two pairs will make it to individual play; what are the odds that it will be J&J and Brenchel? And, do they REALLY want that to happen?

Jeff likes to play one week at a time but, with this golden key twist, he really needs to look a little further into the game!

July 17, 2011 at 10:20 AM  
Anonymous Casey said...

Hi all. I guess I'm in the minority. I don't think they should get rid of Brenchel. Keeping Brenchel keeps JJ out of the limelight. If Brenchel is gone, guess who's the next pair targeted - JJ. I think ppl (esp Jordan and Rachel) are playing off of emotions which is crazy to me.

Regardless if everyone likes Cassi now, let's not forget she was not interested in a friendship with Jordan until Jordan becane HOH. Cassi is playing the game. She and Dom both didn't think it was important to even talk deals with the vets b/c they were sure they had the numbers. IMO, Jordan needs to realize that ALL of the other newbies (minus Kalia/Porsche) said they were going after JJ this week if they won HOH b/c they couldn't put Brenchel up for keeping them all safe last week. Jordan AND Rachel need to look at things from other sides and not just theirs.

The vets need to get it together. They should definitely ALL stick together b/c Dom won't stick to any deals. He even said that he should tell JJ to shove their deal up their behind after he won. Shelly is riding the fence very well also so she can't really be trusted.

I know the majority hates Brenchel, but the truth is, they are beasts in the comps and it would be dumb to get rid of them (their allies) now. If so, they would lose whoever stays from B/R, Danielle, Porsche, and Kalia. They would also be put on the bottom of the Dom, Cassi, Lawon, Adam totem pole...

July 17, 2011 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Great TOR Carolyn.

I'm hoping for Brendon and Rachel to go up but that would hurt Je/Jo's game right now. If they put Lawon and Kalia and Kalia stayed they would have Shelly, Cassie, Kalia and would be in good shape, Dom might even flip - I'm not sure he's not playing Branchel yet.

July 17, 2011 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Caro, you definitely got your groove back.

Watching the feeds here and it's definitely a do nothing day in BB Land. Laying out, small talk, nothing but relaxing.

Of course anyone could go off at any time and you know I'll be the first on text if anything starts blowing up. We all know, with this group that could happen any time, and like an afternoon storm, it could last for hours with doom sitting over the house or a quick downburst and 2 minutes later you would never know it happened.

I'm hoping for some action since I'm spending the day in the chair. Had to cancel the Diva Show this morning. Woke up to yet another asthma or anxiety attack and if I'd tried to prep the ZsaZsa for viewing it would have been more like a 3 year old getting into mommy's makeup.

I'm taking it easy today and just going to bounce around, play, and relax.

:o)

July 17, 2011 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger oO Dalia Oo said...

Hi guys!!! So far from a quick scanning of the comments I completely agree with what Grendon is saying. It's like you were reading my brain! This will be the BEST time to breakdown a.. let's say.. annoying power couple. Once you do a showmance, you're dead to me.. and then that horrendous laugh! Ugh!!

I was starting to love Cassi (she has a cute accent) but then I read her awfully mean comment about Kalia being a "fat little Oprah" I was a little disappointed. To think she was humble, nawt! Not everyone is blessed with a toothpick thin bod and is a model honey. Get it together. Strategically J/J should choose Brenchel, but at this point I'm no longer upset if Cassi goes home.

July 17, 2011 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Superpass is playing games with me today. I do everything I can to avoid Jeff & Jordan and Rachel & Brendon on the feeds today and no matter what feed I hit, the control room seems to know this and takes me back to them.

:o)

July 17, 2011 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger Cammi said...

Hi all. I guess I'm in the minority. I don't think they should get rid of Brenchel. Keeping Brenchel keeps the target off JJ. If Brenchel is gone, guess who's the next pair targeted - JJ. I think ppl (esp Jordan and Rachel) are playing off of emotions.

Regardless if everyone likes Cassi now, let's not forget she was not interested in a friendship with Jordan until Jordan became HOH. Cassi is playing the game. She and Dom both didn't think it was important to even talk deals with the vets b/c they were sure they had the numbers last week. IMO, Jordan needs to realize that all of the other newbies (minus Kalia/Porsche) said they were going after JJ this week if they won HOH b/c they wouldn't put Brenchel up for keeping them all safe last week. Jordan and Rachel need to look at things from other sides and not just theirs.

The vets need to get it together. They should definitely all stick together b/c Dom won't stick to any deals. He even said that he should tell JJ to shove their deal up their behind after he won. Shelly is riding the fence very well also so she can't really be trusted. She's playing the game well too.

I know the majority hates Brenchel, but the truth is, they are beasts in the comps and it makes no sense for JJ to get rid of them now. If so, JJ would lose whoever stays from B/R, Danielle, Porsche, and Kalia. I think B/R would look after JJ as much as they can after individuals. I don't think that Cassi, Dom, Adam, or Lawon would do that. JJ would also be put on the bottom of the Dom, Cassi, Lawon, Adam totem pole...

July 17, 2011 at 11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Back door rachel... brendon then can not play for the next 2 weeks, unless he quits cause he cant play without his fiance. LOL Jorgan and Jeff, need to think more game.

July 17, 2011 at 12:32 PM  
Anonymous VEEnVEGAS said...

Wish someone could explain Rachel's reasoning to me! She really wanted Cassi on the block so she wanted Dom or Adam to win and use the POV and then she goes and puts herself on 2 weeks of slop to win the thing??
Just doesn't make sense.

July 17, 2011 at 2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good afternoon everyone,

I have been watching live feeds all afternoon and I cannot understand J&J...they are upset that Porche is on R&B side, but they have Shelly and Kahlia and are so mad that if R&B and don't get rid of Prche then he will make her cry everyday..Jeff is not a nice person..I am so disappointed in J&J..I know it is a game, but I have not heard that kind of talk come out of R&B..not viciousness like that..

Pam

July 17, 2011 at 3:41 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Wow!! :0)

What a nice thing to come home to -
Wonderful comments and terrific insight.. especially since i agree 100%. ;)

See you all at 7:50pm eastern for the Viewing Party!!!

July 17, 2011 at 3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below