;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, July 16, 2011

BB13: Saturday Morning, July 16

Good Morning BB Dishers! Happy Saturday!

Jelly beans and jerky anyone? :)

We know that we're getting into the game, because paranoia had set in on the live feeds already! Most of the newbies, especially Dominic, Lawon, Cassi and Adam are still reeling from Thursdays vote causing them to lose trust in one another. Brendon, Rachel, and Dani are not liking that Jeff and Jordan are getting closer to Cassi. Will this be enough to unravel alliances?

For the meticulous breakdown of last night's event, you must read Carolyn's wonderful Overnight Report!

Today, the PoV competition is the main entree. A lot is at stake for a lot of people, but this is the first PoV that is redrawing the alliances. From the vets, Jeff and Jordan want Dominic and Adam to lose the competition so Dominic will be evicted while Daniele, Brendon and Rachel want them to win so Cassi and Shelly will be the replacement nominations with Cassi being the target. From the newbies, Adam, Shelly and Cassi, who knows she's the next target, don't want the nominations to change because it keeps them safe, while Kalia, who can't stand Cassi. and Dominic, who is the prime target, do. Lawon who is off anyone's radar, for now, probably hopes that anyone other than himself is on the hot seat; and Porsche, who is with the golden key, wants Cassi gone.

Oh the tangled webs BB weaves! The only way you can ever get the full story is with the live feeds; so why not take advantage of the 3 day free trial  now?

At 7:57 AM BBT, Shelly, like clockwork, rises and goes about her morning routine. As expected, they're on lock down.

8:07 AM BBT
Wakey, Wakey House Guests!

8:23 AM BBT
Still waking up the critters! It's a long one today!

8:25 AM BBT

f1 and 2
Adam and Cassi are engaged in a super whisperfest. Hard to hear because no sound is coming out of their mouths.
Cassi: I'm sorry I can't hide my feelings.
Adam: That's why boys love you.
f3 and 4
Dominic is alone in the kitchen.

Feeds switch to
f1 and 2
In the bathroom, Brendon, Rachel, Lawon and Shelly going about their morning routines, switching briefly to Adam blowing a kiss at the camera (probably to Farah)
f3 and 4
Cassi has joined Dominic in the kitchen.




  • The HGs are milling around, getting ready, chatting about their sleep and dreams. (Genie in BB voice: Brendon. Stop doing voices!)
  • They think the PoV picking will be in about an hour.... (*Whoa! Early start, short morning report!)
8: 38 AM BBT


Daniele and Rachel take a moment to talk without sound. They're talking about the fact that Jeff and Jordan want to keep Cassi close so as she would go after Brendon and Rachel instead of them. There are others milling around so the conversation is brief.

8:46 AM BBT

  • Jordan comes down and walks through the kitchen and off cameras.
  • Daniele, Rachel, Shelly and Brendon are chatting in the bathroom.
  • Cassi, Adam and Dominic are chatting in the kitchen while Dominic cooks (*slop? jerky?)
  • f3 and 4 follow Lawon to the Asylum where he is changing....
  • Porsche has joined the bathroom crew.
  • General chatter around the house.
One cap = fewer words!
  • Dominic looks nervous, as well he should. 
  • Adam is talking about people who haven't signed releases and.. (you know the drill)
  • In the bathroom, they're talking about dreams.
  • In the kitchen now, Daniele asks Adam if he would take a slop pass during the PoV, and he says no.
9:11 AM BBT

Asylum Room (f 1 and 2)
Dominic and Adam talk briefly about the upcoming competition. They're telling each other they have to win. They hope Brendon and Rachel don't get to play but Cassi and Shelly do.


Chrome Room (f 3 and 4)
Dani and Kalia are whispering about Jordan suddenly trusting Cassi and not wanting to put her up. Kalia tells Dani that Jeff said he didn't understand why everyone was freaking out over Cassi. Dani is sure that Jordan threw all of them under the bus. Adam joins them and puts an end to the conversation. Talk turns to chat talk and dreams. Dominic joins them.

9: 19 AM BBT


Bathroom (f1 and 2)
Cassi, Shelly and Jordan get ready and chit chat about Nashville. Jordan leaves and Shelly tries to put more doubt in Cassi's mind about Lawon. (Hard to keep the conversation straight because we keep getting palm trees since Adam is mentioning unmentionable people) When the feeds return, Shelly and Cassi are talking about Kalia (I think) acting like a diva. 

F1 and 2 cut to the candy room with Brendon and Jordan but the audio from the bathroom. When the audio comes in, Brendon is whispering in Jordan's ear. Al I hear is she... I think they are talking about the PoV picking and who will use the veto or not... (sorry that was useless) Jordan leaves and Brendon starts throwing balls over the wall at Daniele.

9:30 AM BBT
All feeds switch to Adam alone in the Purple Room. BB calls Jordan to the DR and Adam cheers.

9:38 AM BBT
Trivia!

**We will be opening a New Top Post with the PoV players and more morning report to come!







Permalink







35 Comments:

Blogger jluvsturtles said...

I got got! Michelle, you gotta see what I wrote on previous post :)

July 16, 2011 at 8:29 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

And Caro, you had me laugh at loud! You were like "oh hells no!!!"

Hysterical!

July 16, 2011 at 8:30 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

jluvs, You have never seen Gone with the Wind???? You must!

Already with the voices....just shoot me!

July 16, 2011 at 8:31 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

It's Genie time I just realized!

Hiiiiiii GG!!!

:-D

July 16, 2011 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

From the last post, cause I knew I would get got ....


I know the guys are talking mean to Jordan and Rachel ... sorry guys, I would be too! Jordan trusting Cassi, was too much! Telling her things she shouldn't be telling her! Rachel, too! What is it about Cassi ... now Rachel and Dani are going against their own alliance ... oh what a tangled web ...

I bet I get got ... by a new top post ...

July 16, 2011 at 8:37 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

And I'm just sitting here like I don't have a care in the world...I gotta clean, wash clothes, pack, wash out the cooler, pick up my daughter from the Epilepsy Foundation (she's been at camp all week :), and the list just goes on and on til the break of dawn!

Everyone have a Blessed day! I'll be back after while xoxo

July 16, 2011 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning JLuvs!!! Muah! :) Have fun at the beach! Will miss you! :)

Morning Michelle! :) My whagsta sista! :)

Morning Steph! :) Caro and I got got too!

July 16, 2011 at 8:43 AM  
Blogger Helenark said...

Jeff and Jordan don't see how obvious they are when it comes to talking to cassi, its obvious that they want to keep her cause she is going to help them and not there alliance and thats why the Vets want her out...

i see a Veteran fight coming..

July 16, 2011 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

And it starts....DCA will crumble this week.

July 16, 2011 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Mwah Genie! Whag on!

July 16, 2011 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger softballmom/bblover said...

Good Morning my dear Genie. Want to know your opinion. Do you like the vets for the win, or would you like to see a newbie win it? Also, what is your take on Cassi?

Here is my take:

- I just can't seem to like Porshe.

- You have to respect Adam for being honest with the vets and telling them, no, we have our own thing (foolishly, apparently, but I probably would have done the same)

-Shelly, I know she is real sweet and lying is a part of this game, I should respect her for it, but I don't

- Lawon, very sensitive, no game

- Dom, I want to see if he has game or not

- Kalia, no thought really one way or the other

- Cassi, I really like. She is playing true to herself, and I believe the other girls are jealous of her and that is retarded IMHO, because she isn't after anything of theirs, but that's a girl's nature, I guess, but if she can stay in it, I REALLY like her

- JeJo, I think Jordan is great, but I don't want her to win again, been there, done that, got the t-shirt

- Brenchal, can't stand the way he talks to her. I really like her though. she has game and I wouldn't mind seeing her win it

- Dani, I haven't decided yet. I would love to see her switch sides and break off with the vets alliance and work something with dom and cassi


ok, I think I covered ev1. would like to hear your take on things.
Also, I can't tell you how much I appreciate EVERYTHING that you and Caro do. You are truly amazing, and without y'all, I wouldn't know half of what I know. I bow down, and thank you lots.

July 16, 2011 at 8:48 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Hi Genie, Hey Dishers, so they haven't even wiped the sleep from their eyes and it starts, these are busy hamsters

July 16, 2011 at 8:48 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Hiya Genie!

Hiya Dishers!

Kinda like an early POV! Maybe I can get something done today other than listen and read! NAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

July 16, 2011 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Helenark! :) Me too!

Moring Softball Mom! :) I'm trying to stay neutral. Whoever wins, deserves to win. :) As far as the Cassi thing goes, there's no denying she's a threat for whatever reason.

Mornimg CC! :) They're cutting no one slack this season! Especially mot Carolyn and me lol

July 16, 2011 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, GayTor! :0) You know we live to get you. ;p~~

Good morning, Helenark! :) Yup!

Good morning, SoftballMom! :)

Good morning, CurlerChick! :)


Hi again, Michelle, Genie, Jluvs, Steph. :)

See ya later!!

July 16, 2011 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Marci!! :)

July 16, 2011 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

I was in over in the chat on the feeds and just realized that I put my name in their as curlergirl not curlerchick, I hope everyone realized it was me!

July 16, 2011 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger Divr said...

good morning all...

what a day ahead. will the alliances be redrawn? looks like it. it just seems Dani is not using her game play abilities, but her heart instead. and if she stops and thinks if she dont get brenchel's support what will her alliance be? dom and kalia, not much as far as numbers go.

and I am certain ED is throwing a fit since this is not the path he has talked so much about layin out.

July 16, 2011 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Marci! :)

Morning CC! :) You're good. :)

Morning Divr! :)

July 16, 2011 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Now I'm on the right page at the right time. Yea, I did 3 comments in TOR but I was in writing mode, not paying attention mode... and I didn't expect a wake-up call this early in BB World.

Give me a 'got-got' or not. I'm marching to the beat of a different drummer today more than usual.

I'n all my opinions from TOR comments, I left out Shelly. I've been trying hard from day 1 to like her but she isn't making it easy.

I can never figure out where her head is. Is she playing the Executive Floor or is she not? Is she playing her own game? Is she even playing a game or is she just taking up space and throwing in a hinkey vote to screw with everyone's head?

Because I want to like her so much as my neighbor up the road, I'm giving her another week to show me something.

:o)

July 16, 2011 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi CurlerChick! :) I figured it was you, but I wasn't positive.

Hi Divr!! :)


~~OK.. I'm out.. I leave you in Genie's wonderful care...

July 16, 2011 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Hi Carolyn! Sorry, didn't realize you were here!

Well that was a stupid comment with a POV lurking! LOL

July 16, 2011 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Good Morning oh Genie of the Sea ...

Cannot stand the way Dani is so flirting with Dom ... They really need to get ride of Dom so they can get Dani ... back in the game ... Then Cassi ... Cannot wait for them to all be going at it in the final 10! Will be very interesting ...

July 16, 2011 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning GaYToR! :) We all got got this morning! Way too early! :) I think Shelly's playing her own game and a good one thus far.

July 16, 2011 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Caro - Have FUN!! :)

July 16, 2011 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger Divr said...

One unknown we have yet as far as Cassi is not able to read yet on her comp skills. She is a strategist, but it takes more than that to win it.

And it is way too early to think about it, but your rep with the others makes a strong factor in the end. Right Jordan!!!

July 16, 2011 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Carolyn said...
Good Morning, GayTor! :0) You know we live to get you. ;p~~


HA! You and the rest of the world, online and off and out in the real world. I can take it.

At least I'm not copy and pasting and deleting from one section to the other.... for now. Whatever I say stays where I said it because I really want that shirt. ;-)

Love ya My Goddess and your little Genie too. And everyone else here. I'm feeling love for almost everyone today... ALMOST... but the lack of love is offline and won't get into that.

:o)

July 16, 2011 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

GaYToR - LOVE you too! :)

July 16, 2011 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good morning! :)

Stephanie - I agree! Dani needs to stay away from Dom!

I don't like that the Vets are starting to turn on one another. Will make for good feeds and show BUT I want them all in F10 before they do so!!

July 16, 2011 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Why are they letting them sing ... so annoying ... especially at 9:25 AM ... crap, time to hit mute and read the dish ...

July 16, 2011 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Brendon is 31....really??????

July 16, 2011 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I touched on this subject last night but am wanting to know if anyone else feels the same way.

With the 'pairs' twist-they compete as individuals for HOH but if one person wins then their teammate is also safe. Once a pair is nominated they have to campaign as individuals. Yet they have to compete as a pair in the POV comp but only one person gets voted out.

I realize fair is relative in the BB house but I don't like that you have to rely on a partner in the comp but then that same partner can throw the comp and get a golden key while your butt gets voted out the door. I really do feel that once you are on the block you have the right to fight for your life. With this twist it takes away any element of fair play. It also totally stacks the deck and keeps power from shifting.

Whether I love them or hate them I like to know everyone has a shot in the POV comp. That's what keeps me on the edge of my seat and that's what causes last minute upsets and scrambling to make new deals. It's also given us some of the greatest comp moments in history with players who trully did have to fight for their lives-Crazy James and Janelle are two of the best examples of rising to the challenge.

I can't wait for this twist to be over and I pity anyone on the block during the first four weeks of this season. They really didn't get a fair shot.

July 16, 2011 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger MnM said...

Hi Genie!!! and all didhers!! :D

I quite enjoyed Kalia, Dani and Dom in the hammock, I can't imagine how boring it will be for them with him gone, which will be boring for me, so I want him to stay.

The whole reason I feel for Jeff and Jordan their season was because they were the underdogs & the house was being run by a vet & bullies.

SO guess what, I'm rooting for the underdogs now lol..I can't help it!

give me a str7 all stars & I will root for my favorite player then! I don't want to spend my summer watching the Brenchal/JeJo show. they want to spend the summer together, then they should have took a vacation!

July 16, 2011 at 9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jordan called to DR...woohoo, hopefully the game is about to start...

Pam

July 16, 2011 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning 3m1m! :)

Morning Grendon :)

Morning MnM! :)

EVERYONE! New Top Post!

PoV PLayers & More Morning

July 16, 2011 at 9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below