;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Big Brother 13: Mid Afternoon

Good afternoon, BB Lovers!! It's almost time for the first live show of the BB13 season! Remember, Thursday shows start at 9pm eastern this season!

I hope we'll see you back here tonight at 8:45pm eastern for our live show viewing party!! After that, we'll be updating throughout the night as we welcome our new HoH and the game starts all over again tonight on the live feeds!

Checking in on the inmates at 2:45pm BBT...

Some of the HGs are getting gussied up for the live show tech rehearsal...


Keith has dead man walking cam following him around the house....



And the veterans are pretty chill..

2:45pm BBT
Candy Room
Jeff, Jordan & Dani

Dani: So... are you guys voting to evict Timberlake or Bieber?
Jordan: Bieber.
Dani: Mock eviction, then back up to HoH for another lock down.
Jordan: I wonder why so many lockdowns.
Jeff: It's the 1st Live Show. They don't want any f*ck ups.

They joke about picking their eviction outfits for next week...

Let's join Chelsia and Missy for Happy Hour! Click the pic to get you to the log in page... or if you need the feeds, clicking the pic of Chelsia and Missy will get you to the free trial. :)







Permalink







13 Comments:

Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

O M G Missy dropped the f bomb.....I am still laughing!!!


Can't wait for the first live eviction!!

((HUGS))

July 14, 2011 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger Carmen said...

Is that Carolyn on? Awesome!

July 14, 2011 at 3:50 PM  
Blogger Jocalyn said...

It was awesome to finally get to listen to Missy and Chelsea today and get to hear Gaytor and Carolyns voice....Now I can put a voice to a picture lol

July 14, 2011 at 3:55 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

yup :) that was me!

July 14, 2011 at 3:58 PM  
Blogger MarkRollTide said...

Is it just me, or is the woman's voice doing the new BB commercials a little creepy?? LOL

July 14, 2011 at 4:24 PM  
Blogger Kasey C said...

Just wanted to comment on your great quickie polls. Great questions and even greater answers from viewers! Thanks for all your hard work. You keep me informed year after year!

July 14, 2011 at 4:25 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Ad yep that was me. I had already muted so I didn't hear Caro, :-(. Have to wait for the repeat to be posted. I don't even know what I said because I couldn't hear Missy or Chelsea.

And GRRR Caro. You got me again. I just posted in the previous section.

Caro & Genie 2 - GaYToR 0

:o)

July 14, 2011 at 4:28 PM  
Blogger wendy2 said...

Hello gang, Ive been lurking this season. I tried posting before, but it wouldnt let me. Maybe this time....
as for my thoughts...I hope Keith goes tonight. Me thinks he is much to horny to be a "youth minister". Not the values I'd want him teaching my children. I'm still in Racheal's corner as I was last year. I just get a real kick out of her. Brendan can go suck it...lol. He's being a real baby isnt he? controlling much?
Jeff and Jordan are cute as ever, but his remark made me cringe. As did Cassie calling someone a "faggot". (cant remember who). In this day and age, when someone says something like that I wonder what bubble they're living in.
anyhoooo...see you after the live show.

July 14, 2011 at 4:37 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Awwww man I missed it all!! And is anyone else still having issues with the flashback feature??

July 14, 2011 at 4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello everyone

July 14, 2011 at 4:47 PM  
Blogger cindy said...

Yuck!

July 14, 2011 at 4:48 PM  
Blogger sodapopp said...

Rushed home for nothing, it's an hour later Thursdays!! Oh, well, here in plenty of time.

July 14, 2011 at 5:19 PM  
Blogger patti said...

Just wanted to say HELLO DISHERS and you are all looking lovely tonight. Especially you Gator. ;)

Happy first live show night! I too am hoping for a Keith eviction. He creeps me out......

Hugs all around!! ♥ xo

July 14, 2011 at 5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below