;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Big Brother 13: Wednesday Afternoon

Good afternoon, BB Lovers!! The live feeds have been on fire today!! If you haven't gotten them yet, there's no time like the present to treat yourself to the 3 day free trial.

HoH Picture taking is done and the BB13 HGs have launched back into game talk hard and fast. We join Jeff & Brendon in the Purple Room feeling very cocky about their control of the house right now, and planning for next week...


1:30pm BBT
Camera 1/2
Purple Room
Jeff & Brendon

Jeff: So, I go, where are you at for tomorrow. He's like, where you guys at? I'm like, well, I gotta do what's best for me. He says, I gotta go with the numbers. I'm like, dude, we already know everything you say. We already have the numbers. I just wanna let you know, I know I'm your target next week. That's cool. It's a game. I want you to know you're my target next week too.

***He hasn't said his name, but I think he's referring to Dominic.

Brendon & Jeff believe they definitely have Shelly and Kalia, and they're pleased with how both women are making the newbies believe they're with them... This is a fast paced whispered conversation. They want to rattle the house... I strongly recommend you watch this conversation in the flashback area of the live feeds!


Jeff: We can flip whoever we want. I'd almost rather flip Dominic and put Adam up. We have to make sure 100% if we put Cassi up that we have the votes to keep Shelly safe. It'd be Porsche, Daniele, Me or Jordan, You or Rachel, I guess... If we don't win HoH, we're in big trouble. We have to win, dude.

Jeff: I'm gonna be like, dude, you f'd us. We had HoH. You're going up.

The Jeff/Brendon meeting of the minds ends at 1:47pm BBT...

CUT TO:
1:48pm BBT
Camera 1
Bathroom
Jordan & Porsche

Porsche's getting nervous about staying. Jordan assures her she'll be fine. Porsche says Keith is getting very cocky, and she thinks he's going to try to make a deal with Rachel and Brendon. Jordan again assures her she'll be just fine.

Kalia and Jeff enter, and the conversation turns to chatter...

Oooh!! Kalia's teaching Jeff an Alpha Kappa step routine! *Love*

CUT TO:
1:59pm BBT
Kalia & Porsche
Bathroom

Manicures, Pedicures and Game Talk...

Kalia: You've just gotta do your thing. It's not a popularity contest. Why would you say they're coming after me though?
Porsche: Noo.. I'm just saying, in case I go, I want you to have a heads up, because I like you... If I'm walking out the door, I'm not gonna be able to shout it.

CUT TO:
2:05pm BBT
Purple Room
Camera 3
Brendon & Cassi

Cassi and Brendon were talking game for a solid few minutes... All I caught was the end of the conversation. I'm including it here, only so you can access it via flashback if you're so inclined.

2:13pm BBT
While the feeds are on Palm Trees for a couple minutes, I'd like to post CBS' official statement regarding Jeff's remarks last night, wherein he addressed the sexuality of Professor Dumbledore in the Harry Potter books and movies, saying, “he’s in school with little kids! You don’t want to make that guy gay!” CBS responds below:
    “Big Brother is a reality show about watching a group of people who have no privacy 24/7 — and seeing every moment of their lives,” according to the CBS statement. “At times, the houseguests make comments, reveal prejudices and other beliefs that we do not condone. Any views or opinions expressed in personal commentary by a houseguest appearing on Big Brother, either on any live feed from the house or the broadcast, are those of the individual(s) speaking and do not represent the views or opinions of CBS or the producers of the program.”

Is it just me, or is this a verbatim copy/paste from Big Brother 8 when Amber brought the attention of the national media into the BB house?


2:19pm
Feeds are back.

Cassi: And that's what Shelly and I were talking about.. Another thing she said, Rachel promised I had the votes. It's 7-2.
Brendon: That doesn't even add up. If she thinks she's safe, let her. This is a social microwave, and the heat gets turned up every time eviction rolls around.
Cassi: What are we on? Day 12?
Brendon: Feels like day 49. Even Jordan was saying, this house is insane.
Cassi: I think it's because of the whole old/new thing.
Brendon: I know what you're saying.. Any time you wanna talk.. If you wanna vent.. I don't like to use the word, but it befuddles me that she would go around saying that.
Cassi: And right before she said all that, she said to him, I can't believe you're campaigning against me. I'm like, what's he supposed to do? Y'all aren't a couple anymore. you'r eon the block together.
Brendon: She's very aggressive. I don't think she means to be..
Cassi: I was giving her the benefit of the doubt, thinking she's real young, then I'm like, she's 23, I'm 26.. I wasn't like that 3 years ago. Maybe it's my life experiences and what I've had to deal with.. I'm brutally honest always.. Being in here makes me feel ugly as a person, and that's something I really struggles with even coming on here.


Brendon: We all do. You have to figure out how you're gonna deal with it...
Cassi: Sometimes I just wanna keep my mouth shut and go to my room.
Brendon: Sometimes we would all do that.
Cassi: And I didn't want you guys to feel like I was avoiding HoH pictures because of anything personal. I was just tired and moody.
Brendon: If anyone understands taking time to put makeup on, It's Rachel.
Cassi: I just want us all to enjoy the experience and be grown up about it. I'd never even seen this show before..
Brendon: The last thing you wanna do is leave this place thinking I wish I'd enjoyed it more.
Cassi: That's what James from All-Stars said... He wished he'd allowed himself to enjoy his time in the house more.

This is ongoing... Hand Cramp!

As Brendon and Cassi wrap up their conversation in the Purple Room, the camera zooms in on the skeleton.

Is it different??

CUT TO:
2:33pm BBT
Camera 1
Have Not Room
Keith, Cassi, Shelly

Shelly: Which way are they going?
Cassi: I don't know. They wanna talk to us tomorrow.
Shelly: They wanna talk to each of us individually tomorrow?
Cassi: Yup. I really like Brendon though.. He's a good dude.
Shelly: I'm just trying to figure out who on our side is the plant.

Cassi leaves.

Keith: Cassi and Dominic are the ones. I'm gonna lose 6 to 4 tomorrow and go home.

Keith firmly believes Dominic and Cassi are the turncoats. Shelly encourages him to call them out. (**hehe)

2:42pm BBT
Camera 1
Keith & Shelly
Dom & Cassi
Lawon is present as well...

Keith calls Dominic in, and does not call him out. Nor does he call out Cassi.

Keith: I'm not gonna say anything. I'm an outsider looking in. If it was one of you on the block, I wouldn't be having any secret meetings with them..
Cassi: Believe me, I want you to stay. Whether that's going to happen, I don't know. I can't speak for all of us.
Keith: But why don't we know? If we stick to everything we said yesterday?
Dominic: I agree with you.. I'm tired of having to kiss their ass... I'm tired of..
Keith: If we all got each other's back, what does it all matter? make it make sense to me.
Dom: It would be stupid.. because.. if they win the next HoH..
Cassi: It's numbers.
Keith: Why you saving the other one?
Dom: We're not saving the other one. I've told you 100 times. I agree with you 100%, but at the same time, I don't wanna go up there as a group.

Dom leaves the room.

***I vote to evict Keith, because he talks wayyyyy too fast (for me to type).

Keith's losing his mind. It had to happen to someone. Always does.

CUT TO:
3pm BBT
Camera 2

A padded room has never seemed more apropos.


Jeff's in the next room, throwing a ball back and forth with Dominic, and talking about how he will be going after people he believes are coming after him. Shelly and Keith are listening at the door. Keith's saying, "See! See?! They're playin' me!"

Jeff: There's no deals being made. We're just talking openly.
Dom: C'mon, everyone's honest here.
Jordan: Seriously.
Dom: You're the only person who can say that and I'll believe it.
Jordan: But how can we trust you..

Rachel: Brendon and I are engaged, so we wanna stay together..
Dominic: So Rachel, You're saying as long as one of you stays, you're ok with that?
Jeff: That's what I heard. She's not allowed to talk without Brendon present..

Dom: So really, you feel like everyone's out to get you.
Jeff: Yeah.
Jordan: We have to.

Brendon enters the Chrome room and Jeff takes the opportunity to tease he and Rachel... Talk in the chrome room turns to chatter about pre-nups. The tension in the padded room is intense!

Spark up your feeds, folks! I think Keith is gonna blow!


Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your 3 Day Free Trial of the Live Feeds
& Start Watching the Real Big Brother!
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







45 Comments:

Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

New top post! *waving hello*

July 13, 2011 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

WooHOoo!! :)

July 13, 2011 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

ya got me! Ha!

July 13, 2011 at 1:52 PM  
Blogger MnM said...

omg I swear I don't even know who the vets want out! Keith?

signed,
very confused and annoyed lol

July 13, 2011 at 1:55 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi KScoot! :)

I would LOVE to see Kalia teach the whole cast a step routine.

July 13, 2011 at 1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My poor little head is spinning today..you are so fast ...woohoooo

Awesome job guys!!!!!!!!

July 13, 2011 at 1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My poor little head is spinning today..you are so fast ...woohoooo

Awesome job guys!!!!!!!!

July 13, 2011 at 1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

vets want out keith.
That's what I believe. Because Porche is working with them.

*sigh* this will be a very boring show if the newbies surrender power to the vets.
Please, not another last year.

July 13, 2011 at 1:59 PM  
Blogger Divr said...

They need to put a f'in muzzle on Kalia so we quit loosing our feeds. She has already been warned of a penalty nom for singing.

July 13, 2011 at 2:01 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Pam!! :) Thank you!!

Hi Lorsby! :) I'm loving it!

Hi Divr! :)

July 13, 2011 at 2:02 PM  
Blogger Divr said...

Is Brendon talking game without Rachel again??????

OH, I forgot. He can do that, just not Rachel allowed to do it.

July 13, 2011 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger J.Co said...

I'm confused, too. Which one are they gunning for? I thought it was Keith. But then it seemed like they switched to Porsche. And now?

July 13, 2011 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger GaleFromSouthLouisiana said...

this lil BB addiction of mines is gonna drive me bonkers.. just sayin

July 13, 2011 at 2:08 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Of course there's a new top post :P got me again.

Good afternoon Carolyn, Genie, fellow BB addicts.

Won't repeat what I said except great job in keeping us informed while feeds are whaggy.

One thing I did miss in other post, watched Julie on Craig Ferguson. As expected she said Dick left for personal reasons and they (BB) will let him tell us why. So it seems that non explanation he posted is it, for now.

See you at show time.

July 13, 2011 at 2:09 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Great, the trolls have found our latest BBDish chat room :(

July 13, 2011 at 2:32 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

There'll be private rooms soon enough :)

July 13, 2011 at 2:41 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Operation 'Watch Keith implode.'

Dom and Cassie are the only ones that I am sure want to vote Porsche out and they are the only 2 that Keith thinks will turn on him and work with the vets. Add to that, Dom and Cassie are the only 2 I'm sure the vets have talked about targeting next week.

Wow-someone needs to tell Keith to shut up. This is like season 10 when Jesse wouldn't leave Keesha alone even though he was safe and almost self destructed.

July 13, 2011 at 2:48 PM  
Blogger DOM'S MOM said...

Good Afternoon!! These Houseguests are super intense. Remember the year they had swim lessons in the afternoon and just chilled?? Not this season. They are 24/7 gamers! Wow! Carolyn and Genie--you ladies are going to be exhausted! :)

July 13, 2011 at 2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well rachels power isnt over if its a tie.

i don't think they realize that.

July 13, 2011 at 2:51 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Holy Buckets!!!!

*love the avi, MnM!

July 13, 2011 at 2:53 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Shhh-you forgot one of the rules. No One Can Speak About Swim Club.

July 13, 2011 at 3:00 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Keith has game, NOT!

He thinks his biggest allies, Cassi and Dom (if not allies they sure aren't on the other side) are with DCA. The only thing he is right about it that the newbs need to stick together. They know Porsche is lost to them. Vote her out, win HOH, put Brenchel on the block.

July 13, 2011 at 3:01 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I can' believe it. I'm all caught up. Of course, as usual I'm caught up just in time to get behind again. I'm feeling the need for a pre-show break, then go all night.

Excellent reports today Genie and Caro. I feel like I was actually there, except I don't wish my gun had bullets in it.

I'm enjoying staying in the dark from minute to minute on who is working with whom.

I'm keeping all my appendages crossed that tomorrow night will see a big shift in power. That's rare for me but so far this season I don't know who I really like and who I don't. It changes depending on who I am watching on the feeds for now.... I'm leaning to the fresh faces.

Re: the 'Official CBS Statement'. I don't even recall what caused them to issue a statement because of Amber, I barely remember Amber, but it sounds pretty routine from CBS Legal, or any other legal department trying to save threats of a lawsuit.

Back if I think of anything worthless to day. If not, CYA tonight, same Dish Place, different Dish Comment Section.

Hi and ♥ to everyone. I'm not up to a roll-call, but Danny is off to the drugstore now to pick up the percocet I've needed for a week, but especially since yesterday. I've done way more than my self imposed 30 minute limit online for now.

:o)

July 13, 2011 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Watching Ragan's new show on Super Pass.

He is not talking about Jeff. Pointing peeps to his website for his thoughts.

He thinks Dani and Jordan are the best players right now.

Kalia is playing worst game in his opinion.

July 13, 2011 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger ocalarob said...

Hi all, I have been here since day one this year but have been unable to leave comments due to the links not working for some reason.

Tried to leave comments yesterday but I got got.

Congrats on the weight loss Carolyn.

Wish I could get the feeds but Superpass won't take prepaid cards.

At first I wanted all newbies but I am liking what I am seeing and reading.

Unless I am missing the count Rachael power is up Thursday, no tie right.

Thanks for all you do Carolyn, especially since I am feedless. I will tip when I can and comment when I have something to add.

Have a great day!!

July 13, 2011 at 3:10 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Gosh, I really wish work wasn't getting in the way of watching the live feeds ... I only get about an hour or so in the evening, then I spend that time in the chat rooms ...

Really don't like the trolls ... can't we think of a name that will not attract attention until the private feature works??

Oh well, did anyone ever figure out who else besides Cassi wasn't in the picture??

Can't wait to watch the Chenbot in the video clips I have seen posted ... will have to watch those at home ...

What time tonight?? I will have to use the East Coast link because I am addicted to BB ...

How about you?

July 13, 2011 at 3:11 PM  
Blogger Vox said...

Busy day for you Carolyn!

So happy you and Genie are there keeping me up to speed so I can tend to my responsibilities!

Return to chat this afternoon to find it hijacked.

Suggested that those interest in bbdish rooms should read your blog, introduce themselves and leave a generous tip. Might have got you two new supporters. :) That's a good thing right?

Looking forward to hearing some DRs tonight!

July 13, 2011 at 3:17 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

ocalarob

Is a pre-paid card like the green dot visa's? That's what I used to get the feeds. Maybe pay for the 3 months all at once instead of the monthly installments. I didn't have any problems.

July 13, 2011 at 3:18 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Wait I'm confused... How are you sure that Shelly will be on the vets side and vote out Keith?

July 13, 2011 at 3:18 PM  
Blogger GaleFromSouthLouisiana said...

Stephanie.... Evel Dick wasnt in the picture lol

July 13, 2011 at 3:19 PM  
Blogger DOM'S MOM said...

Oops!! I forgot--but I really did love "Swim Club" :)

July 13, 2011 at 3:23 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

OK.. BLoggy Break!!

I'm cross-eyed!

See y'all back here at 7:55pm for the Wednesday Show Viewing Party! :)

July 13, 2011 at 3:24 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Hi everyone!

Caro said "Keith's losing his mind. It had to happen to someone. Always does"

Such a powerful sentence. Gave me chills!

Good reading is all I can say, Carolyn AND Genie! Love everyone's posts too!

:-D

July 13, 2011 at 3:25 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Hey Carolyn!

I agree with MnM, just when I think I may know who the vets are gunning for it changes!

Thanks for the pics! Great job as always!

July 13, 2011 at 3:25 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Michelle, I love seeing Drake's little sweet face :)

July 13, 2011 at 3:26 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Divr, rollin on the floor!!!

July 13, 2011 at 3:27 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

I've yet to figure out who I want out...just really not sure. Keith is very likable and so is Porsche...I really hate the first eviction!
Ugh! Went out to work on the pool for a little bit and got way too hot. It's 110 in the shade here!

July 13, 2011 at 3:36 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Finished watching Ragan's Super Pass show and come back to feeds and a HOH lock down? Is it a light blub out or something interesting? Hmmmm

July 13, 2011 at 3:57 PM  
Blogger Dani Garza said...

RE: the closeup on the skeleton pic

Is it just me, or does the skeleton kinda look like he's putt-putting? ;)

July 13, 2011 at 4:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my buckets. I always seem to forget what the first week is like until it arrives. It seems like I can never keep up but this year seems 100% worse. Thank you Carolyn & Genie for working so hard!

Im going to be a deer in the headlights until tomorrow's show. Then it starts all over and is easier to keep up(fingers crossed with this cast). Who are the vets voting for? They're all into their game so well I can't tell!!

July 13, 2011 at 4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff wasn't in the pics either

July 13, 2011 at 4:28 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I'm back! The Viewing Party Post is ready! And I see they're ll on HoH Lockdown, and the magic spell of HoH Lockdown silence has fallen upon them, soooo... I'm taking a quick shower! :0)

I like being the best smelling on in the room at a party. ;)

See you in about 20 minutes.

Attire: Casual. Towels are acceptable.
Drinks: Yes please!

July 13, 2011 at 4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you know if you can watch the live feeds on an Android tablet through the internet on wi-fi, without the mobile upgrade?

July 13, 2011 at 4:39 PM  
Blogger EvelAlida said...

Hey mama, how you doing??? I'm a little lost....ok so let me get this straight, Jeff fought with Kalia because he mentioned that Dumbledore couldn't be gay in a school of children, is that it??? LOL Skip the feeds as I am never home, but then heard all hell broke loose over some alleged homophobic comment made by Jeff?? And why was it Kalia he went toe to toe with??

Help a sista out here woman! LOL

EvelAlida (EA)

July 13, 2011 at 4:46 PM  
Blogger Dani Garza said...

omigosh! That's my stuff! Jordan uses the same Eliz Arden Green Tea that I have worn for 10+ years! :)

(I knew I liked this girl!) ;)

July 14, 2011 at 7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below