;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Big Brother 13: C=Venus Strikes Again! Brendon & Rachel

Good evening, BB Lovers! :)

I trust you're all enjoying the feeds tonight. What's not to love? Legendary Big Brother chopper C=Venus is back at it for Big Brother 13, and she has a special treat for us tonight.

This one was created via special request by me, in light of Brendon's behavior over the past couple days... All I kept thinking is, he's Ricky Ricardo... "not allowed"?! Please.

I couldn't resist, and C=Venus knocked it out of the park!

Even better, per C=Venus... It's a BBDish exclusive.

Voila!




Goodnight, BB Lovers! See you bright and early tomorrow morning with the Overnight Report! :0)






Permalink







19 Comments:

Blogger Laci said...

OMG Brendon looks like Ryan Reynolds in this chop. O_O

July 12, 2011 at 7:53 PM  
Anonymous Steffie B said...

ahhahaha! Love this!

July 12, 2011 at 7:57 PM  
Blogger MrsH78 said...

Love love love it! I remember you saying you were going to ask her to do this chop. Excellent job, as always!!!

July 12, 2011 at 8:03 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

OMG, this is hilarious! C=Venus rocks!

I just find it so preposterous that he's constantly scolding her about her behavior and looking bad on the internet. But who had the nude pics scandal on the interwebz.

Really Brendon??? Really?

July 12, 2011 at 8:04 PM  
Blogger MnM said...

bwahaha

altho that is my favorite show!lol

anyone see the Jeff Kalia fight? *chews nails* how bad was it?

July 12, 2011 at 8:06 PM  
Blogger Merry said...

OMG! That is fantastic!!! :)

And, Syn, I couldn't agree more.

July 12, 2011 at 8:11 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

i'm totally loving it too! :) i'm soooo happy c=venus is back at it this year.

i know a secret... ;)

she has more treats in store just for us that i'll be revealing very soon.

July 12, 2011 at 8:11 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

MnM
it was not good; I am very hopeful that Jeff will recognize his error (not the fight, but the actual implied belief)

July 12, 2011 at 8:14 PM  
Blogger Critic said...

Omg I just got the live feeds for the firts time! Woo hoo! I am so excited!

July 12, 2011 at 8:16 PM  
Blogger Critic said...

Booo I finally get into the live feeds and now all the bbdish rooms are full!

July 12, 2011 at 8:19 PM  
Blogger Merry said...

Carolyn, you always got the goods for us! :)

July 12, 2011 at 8:24 PM  
Blogger Becky aka tata! said...

Love it!! C=Venus you rock!!!

July 12, 2011 at 8:34 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

I love me some GayTor!!!! Kiss, Kiss Kiss. I haven't been commenting much this year but I am back here lurking. I'm trying to get my fill of Jeff before they vote his cute butt off!

I'm enjoying everyone's comments and sitting here pouting because Carolyn is so 'Skinny and Cute"!

July 12, 2011 at 8:39 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

omg! That is too funny! And so perfect!

July 12, 2011 at 8:51 PM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

OMG! LMAO!!!!

Seriously that hit me so hard with laughter, my kids came running out asking "what is so funny, are you ok mom".

But seriously, We all need to bombard(is that a word) Brendon later making him accountable for his beratment, belittling,(agian sp?) of Rachel over and over again. He should be accountable for his controlling, hipocritacle behaivior as much as or even more than her just getting tipsy and acting like a fool.

And GaYToR....if your here....my belly is FULL of red beans and rice and sausage. Ahep!

July 12, 2011 at 8:51 PM  
Blogger Vee S said...

First off!!! love it c=venus amazing!!!

second what did jeff say/do in the fight with kalia?

July 12, 2011 at 11:20 PM  
Blogger Heynewgirl said...

Hi BB lovers. I am most positive that someone can help me. I was trying toc find the argument between brenden and Rachel about her drinking. How bout were in the flashback does it show what Rachel looked like when drunk causing this argument. Thanks a million guys

July 12, 2011 at 11:33 PM  
Blogger Kara_Malinczak said...

I love I Love Lucy, and this is seriously one of the funniest photo-chops I have ever seen!

July 12, 2011 at 11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too funny.I've missed Venus:-)

July 13, 2011 at 5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below