;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Big Brother 13: The Overnight Report

Good Morning, BB Lovers! Happy Wednesday!

Hard to believe this season has only just begun! And tomorrow? It starts all over again with the live eviction and a new HoH! I'm so looking forward to our 1st HoH reveal of the season on the live feeds! :0)

Today in the Big Brother House, we'll have our 1st round of HoH Pictures of the BB13 season. :0) We'll probably also have quite a bit of campaigning from Keith and Porsche, speculation about tomorrow's HoH Comp from the rest of the HGs, and declarations of intent for the week ahead. Of course, carrying out any of that intent will depend almost entirely on who actually wins the HoH comp.

While I get to cracking on the Overnight Report, go have a peek at the eBay Daily Deals. I just went to look for the 1st time in months, and there's some really good stuff! :0) I know, I know.. Step away from the eBay, Carolyn...

But first... There's a clip from early yesterday evening that caused quite a stir in the Big Brother community. It was chatter about Harry Potter that lead into some statements of belief regarding homosexuality, teachers, and children... If you haven't seen it yet, here's the flashback time:

July 12, 2011 ~ 6:46pm ~Camera 1


Clicking the above pic will get you to the 3 day free trial, if you need it, and to the live feeds log in page, if you've already gottem.

Jeff apologized to Kalia later in the evening, and they agreed they'd misunderstood eachother. Kalia and Lawon spoke about it some more just after midnight, and both agreed it would be best for their games to just move on and keep the peace.

OK... There's a lot of Overnight Report to share with you!! I'll be putting it up in sections. Please refresh this page at 9am Eastern / 6am BBT for the first couple sections.. and every 30-45 minutes after that for the rest. :)

Midnight BBT
Cameras 1/2
The Have Nots & Rachel
Dining Table

The Have Nots just got off slop and are feasting on a meal Jeff prepared for them. The looks of ecstasy on their faces is unmistakeable, and their voices confirm.... Real food is equal to sex for them right now.


CUT TO:
12:27am BBT
Camera 1
Kitchen Sink
Keith & Dominic, then Cassi

Keith tells Dom that he spoke with Porsche and that she's confident of a 7-2 vote, because she's been promised safety by the veterans.


Dominic says her numbers aren't even right, it'll be 6-5, and that he and Cassi are still definitely committed. Keith says he told Porsche she'd have Dom & Cassi's votes, to throw her off...

Meanwhile, in the backyard on Feed 3, Rachel and Daniele are talking about getting to take HoH pictures Wednesday. They're excited and want to do some funny ones.

CUT TO:
12:59am BBT
Camera 1
Dominic & Cassi

Dominic's aware of Dani's game, and he's sharing that with Cassi, who agrees.

Dominic: ...step to me with this smile on your face, like we're buddy buddy. You give me nothing to trust you. Nothing.
Cassi: I've always felt that way about D. I love her. I love hanging out with her.
Dominic: It's bs. Like... whatever. You can hang out with us, you can kick it with us, but don't try, you know what I mean, don't try to bullsh*t like that. She's like, "You want to talk in the parlor?" I was like, no. I was like, You wanna talk, let's go in the back room and talk. She was like...
Cassi: So y'all didn't talk?
Dominic: mm mm... (No) she got called to the DR... because Rachel called her.. Rachel's like, let's talk in the parlor.
Cassi: mm.

Brief chatter with the other HGs in the yard, practicing their mini-golf.

Dominic: Anyway... D was like... you're hella close with Keith..
Cassi: Hm?
Dominic: I gotta.. I'll talk to you later. You don't know how to whisper.

CUT TO:
1:20am BBT
Camera 3
Backyard Couch
Porsche, Keith, Lawon, Adam

Keith and Porsche are talking. Lawon and Adam are present for the conversation. Cassi comes in to listen for a bit too.


Porsche: Whatever I say to you, you're probably gonna turn it around.
Keith: I ain't gonna say nothin'. After our conversation by the hot tun the other day, when you said they were gonna give you the golden key...
Porsche: I never said they were gonna give me the golden key.
Keith: You said it when we were in the hot tub.
Porsche: I had to repeat that entire hot tub conversation to Brendon and Rachel... and to Shelly over here.. and I never said..
Keith: Oh, well that's my thought process.
Porsche: That's your thought process.
Keith: When you told me that the other day, I almost wanted to go into the DR, throw my hands up and say, "Here, I quit."
Porsche: You can do that at any time. I'd rather you do that than try to say that I'm saying things.
Keith: I'm not saying you're saying anything. I'm not even campaigning against you.
Porsche: I don't know what your campaigning is.. No one promises anything in this game. Just to be a good partner to me.. and we had our things too.
Keith: Like I said, I was gonna go to the DR, and the only thing that stopped me is that if you quit, you're not eligible to go to the wrap party, and your stipend is gone.. and you eternally extradite yourself from all BB activities.. That's the only thing that kept me from throwing in the towel.
Porsche: Well, I don't believe that you're not gonna campaign against me.. No one's promised me anything. You never know. I never know.

They're on a he said, she said merry-go-round.

CUT TO:
1:30am BBT
HoH
Camera 1
Brendon, Rachel & Dani

Dani: You said you were paranoid about Kalia, and now you're paranoid about Shelly.

Rachel: I just don't know
Dani: You've probably got both of them. Don't freak out.
Brendon: Just relax.
Dani: You just need one anyway.. and.. and.. I don't know...
Brendon: On Adam, I do agree, cuz I never really put faith in Adam anyway.
Dani: Exactly. Even just now, downstairs, I was trying to talk, but he didn't wanna, and he's like, let's talk later. I go, what are you thinking about for Thursday, and he's like, I dunno, I'm probably gonna with the majority. I go, aren't you really close to Keith? And he goes, No, he's a ticking time bomb. Blah, blah, blah. And I'm like, it just looks like you guys are really close, and he's all, no, I'm just gonna go with the majority.
Brendon: It's so stupid. Because they're all too f'ing scared...
Dani: Who cares? If they don't have the numbers, why are they gonna throw themselves out there?

This conversation is ongoing... Talk turns to the mini-golf. Brendon believes Cassi and Dom are intentionally making it look like they're awful with the apparatus to psych people out.

At 1:38am BBT, they are joined by Jeff and Jordan, who fill them in on the practice progress downstairs - Jordan says she's getting progressively worse, so they'll be going back for more practice soon. They report that Shelly looks like a shoe-in to win the mini-golf. Jordan tells them that Dominic and Cassi were sitting together on his bed talking, which sparks a conversation about Dominic and Cassi always being together...

Dani: They literally follow each other around non-stop. Like non-stop.
Brendon: They are so ridiculous. So stupid. We just need to win.

Jordan: Shelly's doin' a really good job.
Dani: She really wants to win.
Jordan: Really?
Brendon: Shelly's wakin' me up at 7 in the morning, when she wakes up. We're gonna go practice.
Dani: Yeah, she really does.

Jordan tells them Kalia said Lawon will be throwing the HoH, because he feels safe no matter which side of the house wins. The vets are feeling the importance of them winning the HoH. It's Win or Die.

CUT TO:
2:00am BBT
Camera 1
Rachel, Brendon, Dani, Jeff, Jordan

Who to target...

Jeff: Dude, I'm tellin' you, you split up Dominic and Cassi..
Dani: I know, I just feel like..
Brendon: She thinks that she can run Dominic.
Dani: I feel like, between, Rachel and I, like Dominic really likes the both of us.. I feel like, without Cassi here, he'd do whatever we told him to..
Jeff: so if we got Cassi out, we could almost spin it.. take Dominic and f*ck Adam
Jordan: Ooohh.. yeah...
Jeff: He would probably make a deal.
Brendon: Adam's still havin' wet dreams about getting one of us out.

Jeff: I don't think so. I don't think that's true. I think he'll stick, dude. Ya know why? He's like buddies with Keith. He's gonna be thinking like Ronnie..

They're weighing their options of who to get rid of, who to hand a golden key to, and who to keep actively competing in the game.

CUT TO:
2:06am BBT
Camera 3
Backyard Couch
Lawon, Keith, Dominic, Cassi, Shelly, Adam

Dominic has the newbies assembled on the couch and he's talking about the veterans and what they need to do to overcome them...

Dominic: ...and ya know, "it's not new vs old anymore, and ya know, everything's mixed up" ...Bullsh*t! Every 2 minutes you're up there. All of you guys. Every 2 minutes. I mean, yeah, we might like socialize and whatever, but when it comes down to it, who are they whispering to? Not any of us!
Keith: mm hmm.
Dominic: THey haven't come to me once and asked me how I'm gonna vote. Have they talked to you guys?
Lawon: (looking down) Nah.
Adam: (shakes his head no)
Shelly: Has anybody been asked which way they're gonna vote? I haven't.
Lawon: No.

Cassi: Only thing I can figure is that they don't care either way..
Adam: Yeah..
Lawon: They want us to crumble..
Cassi: Or maybe they just figured, you know, not make any waves the 1st eviction.
Dominic: I figured they were gonna come and strong arm us... Saying this is how we want you to vote... I'm saying that as a group we unify, and we're voting this way.. and we probably shouldn't talk about it in front of you.. (to Keith)
Lawon: But it is what it is.
Dominic: But I'm sayin' that's what we should do.
Lawon: Like I told you, (to Keith) and I'm tellin' you in front of everybody else, I gave you my word. That's the only reason I'm votin' for you.


Keith: ok.
Dominic: As of right now, I think, collectively, we're all voting for you. We want Porsche gone. Right? (he sweeps the assembled with his pointed finger) Are we all on the same page?

Shelly: What's your partner doing?
Lawon: She's gonna vote [with] the majority.
Shelly: What we say or what they say?
Lawon: What we say.
Dominic: So what we need to do.. If they come at us and try to strong arm us and say, "we want Keith gone," we need to say, we don't like Porsche for this and this reasons.. to do with game or not.. We need to have reasons why we're doing this... For me, it's gonna be the bed/mattress thing.
Cassi: We can just say, collectively, we saw where she ran first. (to the veterans) I've already said that to them. They know where I stand. By saying that.. That's a united thing...

Dominic: We need to know, when you come out (of golden key status), you're gonna be fighting with us.
Keith: Absolutely. Absolutely. I don't have no problems with that.
Lawon: Your ass better have my back, 'cause you're gonna be trainin' me.
Cassi: If you won HoH, you wouldn't put any of us up?
Keith: You have my word. and I've been like that from day 1. That's the one thing about me is I'm loyal to y'all.. to everybody here.


CUT TO:
2:22am BBT
Camera 3
Shelly, Jordan, Jeff, Brendon

Shelly fills the veterans in on what the newbies just talked about..
Jordan's happy to hear the newbies think they have the numbers.

Game talk and golf practice goes on until the wee hours of the night, but this is the crux of it right here... And a few of the HGs are already awake and talking game NOW... so this concludes the overnight report!






Permalink







31 Comments:

Blogger Michigan Man said...

There you are, hope you got some good sleep.

Morning Carolyn, fellow BB addicts

Just popping in to say hi, off to work.

Have a great day Carolyn, all.

July 13, 2011 at 5:11 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks, Michigan Man!! :) Have a great day!! See you back here later.

Everyone - I'm working on the overnight. I'll publish comments when it's all done.

July 13, 2011 at 5:22 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

Good Morning Carolyn,

Thanks so much for your Overnight Reports because I always fall asleep during BB After Dark!!

I look forward to reading your site every single day!!

Do you think Jeff did some real damage to his "nice guy" image with his gay remarks last night? I was so shocked that he would get into an arguement or even a discussion on that subject if he felt the way he does. That should have been a subject he would stay away from! Guess he just sorta forgot where he was..........
I have always liked Jeff but didn't like the way he jumped on Kahlia.

That's all for now; can't wait to read the rest of your TOR!!

Janice/GA

July 13, 2011 at 5:40 AM  
Blogger Jbug said...

Good Morning Everyone!

I hope the Kalia/Jeff thing blows over. The way it was left, was awkward.

July 13, 2011 at 5:46 AM  
Blogger christyleigh said...

Good Morning Carolyn!

Hope your back is feeling better! I forgot to tell you I was down in your neck of the woods last week! I went to visit my sis in Boca for the 4th. Even though it was only a 3 hour drive it was nice to get over to a slower and more relaxed pace area than Orl. for a few days. How much further down the coast is you lil isle?

July 13, 2011 at 5:54 AM  
Anonymous steve in indiana said...

the effort you put out carolyn is second to none.I have been enjoying your site for years,and allways get my feeds through here.This is my very first comment and it is.....Great Job!

July 13, 2011 at 6:03 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Its horrible to think about the fact that Jeff is associating being gay with a petiphile (spelling?). Very disappointing. More and more I'm hoping all the newbies stick together and shake some of these vets off there high horse. They are quickly becoming this years ignorant bully group.

July 13, 2011 at 6:07 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

I swear, BB time is the only time I find myself wishing I lived on the west coast. My mornings are torture!!

Haha! Morning Carolyn, Michigan Man!

July 13, 2011 at 6:15 AM  
Blogger misslissa said...

Goodmorning Carolyn & all the other great dishers!! I have to laugh because the last few seasons I get irritated when everyone is afraid to vote how they really want.. This season it's really hard to predict who's gonna do what & it's making me anxious lol:) oh BB Gotta love it!
Hope everyone has a great day!

July 13, 2011 at 6:53 AM  
Blogger Autumn said...

Morning Michigan Man and Carolyn and fellow Dishers!

I was so busy at work yesterday and home I didn't even have time to check in yesterday.

I hope everyone is doing good. I just got done watching Jeff's blow up...I just have to say WOW!

Well time to work bbl to catch up on what I missed!!

July 13, 2011 at 7:03 AM  
Blogger Boquida said...

Good Morning everyone!

I wish Keith would stfu. I heard part of his convo with Porshe during BBAD...he put his foot in his mouth so many times....I was so annoyed. He can't be THAT stupid. But since I'm routing for the newbies, I hope Porshe is the one to be evicted which means more Keith...Lord help us.

July 13, 2011 at 7:07 AM  
Blogger Boquida said...

Good Morning everyone!

I wish Keith would stfu. I heard part of his convo with Porshe during BBAD...he put his foot in his mouth so many times....I was so annoyed. He can't be THAT stupid. But since I'm routing for the newbies, I hope Porshe is the one to be evicted which means more Keith...Lord help us.

July 13, 2011 at 7:07 AM  
Blogger Tornado9495 said...

I'm so disappointed with Jeff and his comments yesterday evening! He's been one of my all-time favorites in the BB house. His homophobic rant makes me sad...

July 13, 2011 at 7:09 AM  
Blogger Edie said...

Good Morning Carolyn and dishers!! Fell asleep early last night, so trying to watch bb after dark. I just cant believe how much I cant stand Cassie... I hope the vets gets Hoh and get rid of her this week! One more thing... what in the world was everybody wearing last night???? Come on people you are on TV..lol.. Thanks Carolyn and have a great day.

July 13, 2011 at 7:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Morning all. Wow Keith really is paranoid. Everyone is out to get him even the ppl on his side. He really over thinks things. Every now and then a valid point slips it's way in must most if the time not. :^P

July 13, 2011 at 7:12 AM  
Blogger Dani Garza said...

G'morning friends!

Well, hopefully I've got all the arrangements pre-made so that I can join you all for the live show tonight! Woohoo! :) (Ok, blogger, that means you better keep up too!)

July 13, 2011 at 7:20 AM  
Blogger sodapopp said...

I love getting a early look at the practice sessions for the challenges!

July 13, 2011 at 7:29 AM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Good morning Carolyn and fellow BB devotees,
It looks like it was quite and exciting night. Darn my need for sleep. I've overslept the last two mornings. Thankfully tomorrow is the last day of summer school, so I'll be able to stay up later and sleep in.

July 13, 2011 at 7:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great day Kiddies...thanks for all the spectacular updates...I fell asleep with the feeds on and missed so much!

July 13, 2011 at 7:38 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Good morning BB peeps! Loving the updates!

July 13, 2011 at 7:39 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Everyone!! :) I've still got a ways to go! I'll come greet you properly when I'm done.

July 13, 2011 at 7:46 AM  
Blogger DOM'S MOM said...

Good Morning Carolyn! Good Morning Everyone! I am really anxious to see how it all goes down on Thursday. I can still not figure out who is really working together. Thanks for all the hard work! I love reading everyone's comments too-it's always great to see the other side of things.

July 13, 2011 at 8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carollyn,

Hi BB family,

I hope everyone has a great day..

I wanted to say hello before I read TOR..so off I go..

Pam

I sound like a dufus...so off I go..lol

July 13, 2011 at 8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carollyn,

Hi BB family,

I hope everyone has a great day..

I wanted to say hello before I read TOR..so off I go..

I got tix for Thursdays show..just got email last night..

Pam

I sound like a dufus...so off I go..lol

July 13, 2011 at 8:16 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Janice! :) Thank you sooo much!! :)

Good Morning, JBug! :)

Good morning, ChristyBelle! :) THanks! Feeling great today! The Relax the Back chair is awesome. :) My little island is about another 60-90 minutes south and east, right off Miami. :)

Good Morning, Steve In IN! :) Thank you *so* much! I hope to see you here in the comment section much more often! :)

Good morning, Laura! :)

Good morning, Sam! :) hehehe! extra shot of espresso for you!

Good morning, misslissa! :) Have a great day!

Good morning, Autumn! :)

Good Morning, Boquida! :)

Good morning, Tornado! :)

Good Morning, Edie! :) Have a super day!

Good morning, Sabrina! :)

Good morning, DishDani! :) WoooHooo!! Wednesday Viewing Party in the comment section on BBDish!!! :)

Good morning, DavidB! :) me too!

Good morning, Hey_Miss! :) Yayyy!!

Good morning, Carrie! :) Have a great day!

July 13, 2011 at 8:33 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Cindy! :) Thanks!

Good Morning, Dom's Mom! :) I love reading everyone's comments too! :) Dishers are the BEST!!!

Good morning, Pam!!! (((HUGS!))) You do *not* sound like a dufus!

July 13, 2011 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger Vox said...

Good morning!

I think this really will be an interesting season of "trust no one" because even I don't know who to trust. Jeff and Jordan are the only two I believe won't turn on each other. The way things have been going, Rachel might be wanting to evict Brendon.

Can't wait until we start seeing some DRs to find out what they're really thinking.

I also hope Kalia was able to educate Jeff during their private talk. I was very disappointed in him but I won't condemn him for what he said if he's willing to learn that not everything he has been taught to believe is true. All part of personal development.

Thanks Carolyn for allowing me get a good night's sleep. You're my hero!

Counting on Genie Sea to fill in the blanks and keep me laughing this afternoon.

Screen caps of Jeff still welcome here regardless of what he thinks.

July 13, 2011 at 8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that 4th pic down, Dominic almost looks like Dr. Will!?
Jeff's rant shows he is human. That awesome looking man isn't quite as perfect as his body!

July 13, 2011 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger FTM7 said...

Hey Carolyn...1st just a big thank you for your hard work (& contributors) on this site. Even though I have the feeds...ur site is my road map to house happenings!

So..Jeff's comment last night..& his complete disregard for Kalia's sister made him lose a fan in me. I hate that too bcuz I always loved him & Jordan.

As a lesbian...there was no way for me to NOT interpret his comment as homosexuality being likened to pedophilia.

I read here that he apologized & I want to see with my own eyes his apology so I can feel ok cheering for him again. Do u have a flashback time of the apology?

July 13, 2011 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger barbiegirl51 said...

As the mother of 2 gay adult children, I have to say that I was very disappointed in Jeff's remarks. To associate being gay to also being a pedophile shows some people's ignorance of the the gay community.
It's too bad, I was a fan of Jeff's until that little rant. He may have apologized to Kalia, but that does not mean he has changed his mind. Knowing Jeff from his previous season, he says what he means..he's straightforward with what he thinks. He apologized to Kalia to appease her. He has not appeased me.

July 13, 2011 at 12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

America's couple no longer. DISGUSTED by Jeff's comments and a little disappointed you didn't address it more. It was unacceptable and totally sad and I'm just so tired of this type of hate being given a platform.

July 13, 2011 at 1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below