;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Big Brother 13: The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers! Happy Live Show Day!!

Today the game we love starts all over again with a live eviction, a new golden key holder and a brand new Head of Household! Will the power shift to the newbies, or will the veteran HGs maintain their complete and total domination?

I've been up with the HGs and my 1st 2 cups of coffee since 1:15am BBT, and the following little exchange just made me laugh out loud:

Kalia: Is he supposed to see you plucking your whiskers?
Rachel: I shave his butt crack.
Brendon: Oh please, live feeds, be off.
Rachel: I was joking, for anyone who was listening...

***hahaha! It goes on from there! If you'd like to see it in the flashback area of the live feeds, go to July 14, feed 1, 2:48am BBT. I find that flashback starts 2 minutes earlier than live, and that's the live time, so actually starting at 2:46am might be a good idea. ;)

For another morning flashback giggle to go with your coffee, you *must* go watch Kalia's Informercial for "Curl Master."

Hysterical! It's at 3:26am BBT on Feed 1.

You need the live feeds to see these clips, so if you haven't gotten them yet, use this link to get the 3 day free trial, and join the fun! :0)

OK.. Let's get this Overnight Report going!

11:15pm BBT

On Feed 3 - Jordan's upstairs in the HoH bathtub, oiling up her legs and talking game with Kalia...


Meanwhile, on feed 1, Shelly & Cassi are talking game, as well. We'll join them.

11:15pm BBT
Feed 1
Shelly & Cassi
Backyard Couch

As we join Shelly and Cassi, they're talking about Porsche.

Cassi: She's such an idiot in my eyes, and I'm just like, why don't you like me?
Shelly: But you have to remember, some things you just can't compete in, and then it's frustrating, and then you try to use everything else you have, and that doesn't work... She's not getting the attention from the boys. That bothers her! Because, I can't tell you how many times she's told me how good lookin' she is. She's like, everybody's jealous of me because I'm so good looking.
Cassi: What?!?!?
Shelly: (laughs) You listen. You go back and listen.
Cassi: Wow. hahaha
Shelly: It's been said at least twice. Who says that in real life?

Jeff joins them at the couch...

Cassi: Not this girl.
Shelly: Jeff does. All the time.
Jeff: Say what?
Shelly: How good looking.. How incredibly hot you are.
Jeff: Oh.. that...
Shelly: You know, you go through each day, and you make sure everyone knows by sayin' it.
Keith: You have to!
Shelly: Oh puh-lease. You don't even do it.
Jeff: That's how I roll.
Shelly: Those are the things that blow my mind. Like.. did you just say that??

Jeff: (whispers) Who're you talking about?
Cassi:
Shelly: (mouths the word) Porsche.
Jeff: Oh...

CUT TO:
12:01am BBT
While Jordan, Brendon and Lawon are outside on the couch chatting on feeds 1 and 2, Kalia and Porsche are in the bathroom brushing their teeth on Feeds 3 & 4. Porsche takes the opportunity to talk a little game to Kalia..
The water's running during Kalia and Porsche's conversation, making it very difficult to make out, so we'll join the outside crew.

Feed 1
Midnight BBT
Backyard Couch
Jordan, Brendon, Lawon

Brendon: Jordan, Did you ever watch your whole season?


Jordan: mm hmm. I did.
Brendon: How long did it take you?
Jordan: A while! And I was like wow.. Just certain things.
Brendon: Isn't it so weird.. what they showed and what they didn't?
Jordan: Yeah, cuz it's like, there's so much stuff that you do that you think, oh my God, they're gonna show all this...
Brendon: Yeah..
Jordan: And then um..
Lawon: They don't.
Jordan: They don't.
***And that, my friends, is why you need the feeds. Otherwise, you're just not watching Big Brother.
Jordan: And some stuff.. You're like, wow, I thought they were talking about me, and they weren't.. Or when you hear stuff people said about you that was mean.. Things like that.
***Awww! Poor sweetie.
Brendon: Yeah.

CUT TO:
12:03am BBT
Feed 3
Rachel, Dominic, Keith, Dani
Dining Table

Rachel's describing Dominic and Dani's fantasy prom date, for their entertainment and ours.




Rachel: And you guys are in the carriage on your way to prom, and he's whispering sweet nothings in your ear...
Daniele: Like what? I need a for instance.
Rachel: For instance, he's like, Daniele..
Daniele: He calls me D.
Rachel: So he's like, D, if only I could take all those sequins off from your special areas...
Dani: Wow! These are some intense sweet nothings!
Dominic: Yeah!

This is ongoing...


CUT TO:
12:15am BBT
On Feed 3, Porsche is checking in with Jordan. Jordan tells her she's got nothing to worry about. Porsche is whispering and crinkling a plastic bag whilst talking, so in lieu of reaching through the feeds to do her bodily harm, I'm moving on.


CUT TO:
12:20am BBT
On all Feeds, Rachel, Dani, Keith and Dominic are still enjoying the Prom Fantasy.. Porsche has now joined them.

12:30am BBT
The prom fantasy is still going, and it's attracting more HGs. Adam has now joined the group.

CUT TO:
12:47am BBT
Feed 1
Purple Room
Brendon, Rachel & Daniele

Daniele's concerned about Jeff's behavior with the newbies, and she's sharing that with Rachel and Brendon.



Dani: Seriously. They're talking. They're not stupid. They're all working together. They're looking at us like we're a bunch of bozos. He's acting.. He's walking around like he owns this house. He's threatening people and stuff.. He's like, we have the numbers...
Brendon: Well...
Dani: (whispered) It's stupid!

At 1am BBT on Feed 1, they are still talking... Now they've moved on to the coming HoH.

Rachel: This HoH..
Dani: I know you guys think it'll be a physical one. I don't.
Rachel: It doesn't matter. It's still better if Jordan wins this one...
Dani: If it's something she's good at.

Brendon's uncomfortable having this conversation downstairs, so they agree to move it up to HoH.. Meanwhile, over on feed 3...

CUT TO:
1:00am BBT
Feed 3
Candy Room
Jeff, Jordan, Kalia

As I land in the room...

Jordan: Burned my armpits!
Kalia: Well,. you're not supposed to do it after you shave.
Jordan: oh. Well, I don't wear it anymore. I use something else that works.
Kalia: What do you use now?
Jordan: It's this green tea stuff from Elizabeth Arden. It's really good. It works... cuz I had a sweating problem real bad.

After mouthing and low-whispering a little game for a few seconds, Kalia leaves, and Jeff and Jordan dissolve into cuteness.

Jordan: We're the same color. Did you notice that.
Jeff: (in a terrible southern accent) We're the same cotton-pickin' color.
Jordan: My hair is greasy.

Dominic enters.

Dominic: Alright. Let's talk some game, 'cause we never talk game.. So.. First off, I never said I was targeting you guys. How'd that come out?
Jeff: We hear things.
Dominic: I never said I was targeting you guys. And I don't wanna target you guys. I like you guys.
Jeff: So who would you target?
Dominic: I don't know. I wasn't planning on picking targets before I win HoH. Why would I do that?
Jeff: Yeah.

Dominic: I mean, honestly, to be 100% honest, I don't have a partner like you guys have. So to go after you guys would just be a stupid move for me, cuz that would just piss you guys off. And you guys are playing with Brendon and Rachel right now.. cuz that's all you have..
Jeff: mm hmm


Dominic: So like I don't have a target that I've picked out like even before I win HoH. Why would I? But I like you guys. Why would I wanna get you outta the house? And if you're gonna tell me that you're not a threat to me, then..

Dominic stand up on the bed and looks through the hole in the wall to make sure no one's in the other room listening. Jordan giggles.

Dominic: But am I a target for you guys?
Jeff: No. You might have been early on, but you're not..
Dominic: I mean, my whole thing is, I will be willing to cut deals. If someone's gonna keep me off or keep me safe. I'm not looking towards the end. I'm not looking towards.. I'm thinking week to week, day to day.
Jordan: Yeah. That's what we do.
Jeff: That's the smart way to do it.
Dominic: But you also gotta understand that I don't wanna make enemies.. and I don't have anyone to trust or confide in..
Jeff: Right.. But you have to make.. On our part.. I could trust you, but you'd have to show some kind of sign of trust.
Dominic: Exactly. That's what I'm saying to you guys too.

Jeff: Like, if you did win, and you didn't put us up and took out someone else, you would have 100% trust from me.

Dominic: Ok, so if I did that and took out Brendon and Rachel, would that work into your plan?
Jeff: Right now, we're all trying to get to where we play as individuals.
Jordan: And that's not gonna help.

Jordan: It would be smart for you to team up with Brendon and Rachel and us, because they're Great...
Dominic: They are great.
Jordan: They could help get you to where we play individually. And then, we all know, when it gets to individually, it's game on.
Dominic: But when that happens, I'm in a really bad spot. Because you two would have each other.. They would have each other...
Jeff: That's if we get through.

This is ongoing, and you can watch it in flashback, but I've got a lot more ground to cover in the Overnight, so I've got to move forward.

CUT TO:
1:15am BBT
Feed 1
HoH Room
Dani, Rachel, Brendon

They're talking about the mini-golf, taking note of who's been doing well with it.

Rachel: Lawon's good.
Dani: Is he?
Brendon: Honestly, all their goal is, is to get the ball in. Nobody's aiming for poles. Everyone's just f'ing randomly shooting it to see if they can get a ball in.
Dani: Well, Lawon, remember we all though he was gonna throw it? I have a feeling he's not. He gave Cassi this creepy look, and he's like, I'm gooood.
Rachel: And have you noticed he's been acting differently towards you and I? Like more distant?
Dani: Maybe a little bit.. But he's been all huggy over Cassi..
Rachel: Exactly. That's what I mean.
Dani: Well, duh. But we already knew...
Rachel: It has nothing to do with working against.. This is what I'm thinking when I see someone act like that, because of my season last summer ..
Dani: Uh huh.
Rachel: That when someone acts like that, it's not.. We obviously know they're working together.. But what this has to do with is between him telling you he's gonna throw the competition, and him telling Cassi he's not...
Brendon: Well, it doesn't matter. It's not like it's effecting our game.

***if looks could kill

Dani: What we're saying is, he's not gonna throw it.
Rachel: Just like Shelly, I really think.. She really wants this HoH, but not only that, I don't know if she's gonna vote they way we want her to...

***Paranoia will destroy ya...

Brendon: All we need is one f'ing vote.
Dani: All we need is Kalia then..


CUT TO:
Feed 4
1:15am BBT
Candy Room
Jeff & Jordan

Jeff and Jordan are running hypothetical scenarios ...
Jeff: Well, if we got rid of Dominic, Cassi would come.
Jordan: Yeah, but I think she would pair up with Daniele.

Jeff: Daniele hates her.
Jordan: They seem like they like..
Jeff: Daniele seems like she does, but she hates her. Daniele's in the best position..
Jordan: oh, I know...

Jeff: After this week, there's one more week of golden keys, then the 4th golden key is like nothing..

CUT TO:
1:29am BBT
Feed 1
HoH Room
Dani, Rachel, Brendon

Dani: Ok, 1st I wanna tell you, Stop thinking so much.
Rachel: ok.
Brendon: She'll "conspiriorize" everything.. Everything will be a conspiracy theory.
Dani: (ignoring Brendon and addressing Rachel) You know what I'm saying. STOP thinking so much, first of all.. Second of all, getting screwed how? Just in this game?
Rachel: Yeah, because we lost Dick..

ok.. nothing earth shattering.. moving on...


CUT TO:
2:24am BBT
Feed 1
Rachel, Brendon & Dani

Dani: (to Brendon) Her idea was really good... If Dominic wins HoH.. or Adam.. Jump up and down. Give em hugs and everything. Because, who cares, it's gonna put fear into every one of them, and no matter what he says to them,
Brendon: They're not gonna believe him.
Dani: They're not gonna believe him. He's gonna look like a jackhole. It's gonna be really funny.
Brendon: But we're not all jumpin' up and down, are we?
Dani: Just you and Jeff.
Brendon: oh, ok.
Dani: It'll be really funny.

***I love this idea!


CUT TO:
2:53am BBT
Feed 3
Dominic & Cassi
Backyard - MiniGolf

It appears Jeff and Jordan's little talk with Dominic had a positive effect...

Dominic: But the point is, if they win this, me and you are gonna have to sit down and seriously rethink our plan of action here.
Cassi: Tomorrow's a big day.
Dominic: In all honesty, we might have to make a power move
Cassi: Such as?
Dominic: If I can stick with you, and I make sure we're both safe, and I can say, 100% you keep me and Cassi safe til after couples split, 100%, and we cut that deal? That might not be a bad thing for us... because after couples split, we would know, me and you would have to stick together, number one, and Dani would probably roll with us, over the two of them. And then hopefully Lawon sticks around, and then it's 4 on 2 on 2. Now the odds of that really happening...
Cassi: As long as Porsche goes, I still feel pretty good that even if they won every hoh for the next 3, you me and Lawon would still be safe.. as long as Porsche's not here.
Dominic: I agree with that too.
Cassi: Cuz her vote would rub it off.

Dominic: Right, which is why we don't need to make any deals yet.. But it is something to think about. But if we do that deal, we need to do it together. There's no way I'm making that deal and going in there alone.. Cuz if I do that and you go home, I'm F*cked!
Cassi: That's why I didn't make a deal in HoH...
Dominic: Me neither.. But Jeff was pressuring me, saying, look, if you wanna make a deal with us, with me and Jordan, you need to make it before HoH. And I was like, Why? And he's all, because after, everyone's gonna wanna make a deal with us. And I was like, that's a valid point.. And then Keith walked in...
Cassi: Hmm.
Dominic: But it is something to think about. And the only way that deal's being made is if you do it with me, and Dani's on board.
Cassi: And if we do it, then what? We throw the rest of the HoHs? That's a scary equation.. That leaves Adam, Lawon... What do you think Adam would do if he won HoH? Would he put one of them up?
Dominic: I feel like Adam will do what I tell him to do.
Cassi: The thing that's bad about Adam being so into this game is that he idolizes those people.

Dominic: He does.
Cassi: So I couldn't see him gettin' past that and playing the game like it's gotta be played.
Dominic: I can see him putting Jeff & Jordan up, but not Brendon and Rachel.

Interesting developments last night on the live feeds! The HGs were up quite a bit later, but this is pretty much it for game talk... and this is the end of our Overnight Report!

The time is now 8am BBT, and as I look in on the feeds, Shelly's in the shower, having practiced her mini-golfing skills for quite a while now while the rest of the house slept. Curious.. She's showering with her bathing suit top on.

We'll open a Morning Report when there's any conversation (or monologue) to cover... or when BB wakes the House guests for the day... Whichever comes first! :0)

Happy Live Show Day!






Permalink







46 Comments:

Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good morning Carolyn, Genie, fellow BB addicts

Happy Live Show Thursday

Hopefully my feeds will be live tonight. Had miles of palms, freezes, reruns and black last night :(

Thanks for all the FB info, especially now.

Have a great day everyone, see you tonight.

July 14, 2011 at 4:49 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Hello and good morning Caro. Glad you are up and at it early, because I want to win that shirt. The TOR should be a big one. They've been non-stop all night and still 2 up, just getting ready for bed.

No idea what's going on with Danielle. I think she's just playing a very good social game and making friends along the way with the New Kids on the Block. She's smart to do so because they will make up most of the jury, I think.

Something about Shelly has been bugging me from her first days on the feeds and I finally hit on what it was. She reminds me of the character Buck from the "United States of Tara" on Showtime. I swear if she puts a tube sock in her jeans she's working on the character.

I know we are supposed to be letting Jeff's homophobia fade but I do have a valid question to give everyone food for thought today.

Everyone loves Jeff and Jordan; Brendon and Rachel, not so much. If the words had come from Brendon would everyone be so quick to forgive and forget what he said, or would he become the biggest target of BB Viewers dislike/hatred in BB history?

It's obvious what I think. If anyone would care to share their views I'd love to hear them. If not, at least I gave a lot of people out there something to think about. ;-)

Before I go ZzzzZzzz, I have a suggestion. I know, my suggestions and $6 will get you a tasty Starbux.

Any thoughts on opening a post for late night comments before you and Genie go horizontal? I have lots of things I think of during the night but comments would be sorta out in limbo land. especially on a day that ends with a Viewing Party, but just about any day really. Just maybe a Front Page Post, "Comments From Our Late Late Crew".

G'night! Hope you have a case of fresh fingers, ears and eyeballs.

:o)

July 14, 2011 at 5:09 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Question about the Voting Poll for Who we want to win the next HoH...

Listed is:

Porsche (if she's there)
Keith (if he's there)

AM I confused (as usual) or whichever one is left still won't get to play for HoH? Isn't that part of the value of the Golden Key?

:o)

July 14, 2011 at 5:14 AM  
Blogger Danny Deuceman said...

Hello Carolyn, oh how I LOVE reading your overnight reports!! Looks like Dani has a crush on Dom....awwwww lol. And Rachel shaves Brendan's buttcrack? Now that's marriage material right there!

July 14, 2011 at 6:12 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good morning Carolyn!! Good morning Michigan Man!! Good morning GaYToR!!! Good morning BBDishers who'll pop in later!!! Loving the seaaosn so far... Hoping against hope that Porche is EVICTED! I understand the side alliances, but I really wanted to see the Newbies stand strong together! Oh well, wishful thinking. Everyone have a wonderful day!!!

Oh and GaYToR... I believe that Brendon would have been all but crucified if he'd been the one to make the comments. I Haven't watched the conversation yet so I can't comment on whether I think he was being an A-- or not. I'll get back to you on that.

July 14, 2011 at 6:16 AM  
Blogger misslissa said...

Morning Carolyn, Michigan Man, Gaytor & all the rest of the great dishers! So excited for the game to change up tonight! And and extra congrats to both Carolyn and Gaytor for your amazing wt loss! I too lost about 90lbs over the last year & 1/2!
Hope all of you have a good day:)

July 14, 2011 at 6:17 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Good Morning Carloyn and all BB lovers!

Happy first live show day!

I cannot wait!!! Thursdays are the best day of the summer

July 14, 2011 at 6:19 AM  
Blogger MnM said...

Morning Carolyn!!

Morning dishers!!!

Gaytor asked..
Everyone loves Jeff and Jordan; Brendon and Rachel, not so much. If the words had come from Brendon would everyone be so quick to forgive and forget what he said, or would he become the biggest target of BB Viewers dislike/hatred in BB history?

ooh I know! I know! *raises hand*

this script would be SO flipped if it was Brendon!

IMO :D

July 14, 2011 at 6:30 AM  
Blogger MnM said...

I like that idea about the comments to Gaytor!

July 14, 2011 at 6:31 AM  
Blogger misslissa said...

I'll tell ya what I want to know is how these people keep going on such little sleep...geez! I'd need a lot of concealer to cover the dark circles under my eyes if I went to bed that late then got up so early lol

July 14, 2011 at 6:41 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Caro!! Awesome Overnight Report as usual!!!

Morning EVERYONE!!! :)

Morning GaYToR!! :) I don't think most people would be as quick to defend Brendon.

July 14, 2011 at 6:52 AM  
Blogger Vox said...

Good morning all!

I'll be MIA all day today (might not even make it to the live viewing party tonight - egads!) but promised a rant about Rachel to the chatroom last night.

Going to spare you the rant but will say this:

I've been so disgusted at Brendon's treatment of his fiance all week it was blinding me to the fact that Rachel just has no game other than to win comps. Her game is so poor that she is a liability to her alliance (other than to keep the target on herself because she can win comps).

The problem I see with the vets alliance right now is that they all have proven strengths but working as a team is not one of them. Brendon undermines Rachel, Rachel is more concerned about being BFFs and takes everything too personally and Jeff is losing patience with the exhausting paranoia of the newbies (not to mention Rachel). Dani and Jordon, each in their unique and amusing ways, try to bring everyone back to sanity but it just isn't working.

Of course they were going to have to turn on each other eventually - but really? In week one? Jeff and Jordan may stick together but even Rachel and Brendon have realized that they have to lie to each other so the can each play their own game.

Brendon - "I didn't talk to Cassie"
Rachel - "I didn't hide a beer"

I don't care who goes home tonight, let's just get a new HOH and turn this boat around (with no reference to life vests intended).

Thanks again Carolyn for allowing me a decent night's sleep.

July 14, 2011 at 6:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning Caro!♥
Good morning Genie! ♥

Good morning BB Buddies!!!

Happy live show day! I'll be here in time for the show.....geez I miss hanging out here!

Gaytor - you know my views on the whole subject as well....not making excuses for Jeff (or anyone else) that said, Ragan posted a really good blog about it.

Damn job! Have a great day everyone, catch up with you later on. *mwah*

July 14, 2011 at 7:03 AM  
Blogger Vox said...

Just need to add my two cents before I go...

I agree with GaYTor that we wouldn't forgive Brendon at all. But that's because he's already proven himself to be a misogynist.

I would like to think however that we wouldn't continue to throw fuel on the fire. Only through civil discourse will the enlightened be able to reach those still in the dark ages.

Luv you all!

July 14, 2011 at 7:03 AM  
Blogger misslissa said...

IMO- the reason I think people would be different with Brendon is because he probably wouldn't have recognized that he was wrong like Jeff did & apologized. And the fact that Brendon is consistently presenting himself negatively with how he treats Rachel & others. I'm not a fan of hers but it's hard to watch their arguments.
I think people try to look at the overall not just the moments of insanity:)

July 14, 2011 at 7:03 AM  
Blogger sodapopp said...

It's still a free country and you can have an opinion differtn than someone else, and it's far to easy for someone to be labelled, a "phobic" just because they have a differnt point of view. That doesn't nesseccarily mean hate, that's a stereotype, it may hust mean disagree without being hateful or phobic.

July 14, 2011 at 7:08 AM  
Blogger MnM said...

Ya know Brendon, I'd be careful making Rachel mad her having that razor near your buttcrack and all!

July 14, 2011 at 7:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is anyone else a little disappointed in Jeff and Jordan working with Brenchel?

Is Shelly still being a mole for the vets?

Well, I hope tonight I see Porche walking out the BB door.

July 14, 2011 at 7:11 AM  
Blogger J.Co said...

You know, I have to agree with Britney from last season: Brendon has a caveman mentality. Rachel is smarter than he is, but he is constantly belittling her. It's ridiculous. And it seems to bug Jeff. Wonder how long it will be before they come to blows over it.

July 14, 2011 at 7:31 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Popping in to say hello!!

Good Morning Oh Goddess of the Dish!!!

So love the dish, enjoyed the comment section during the show and the chat room after!!

Not sure if I will make it to the live show tonight!!! So sad! Gotta take my son to a rehearsal dinner. Really hope he can find a ride home ... so I don't miss the 'live' West Coast version ... So hope Keith goes home!!! But only time will tell.

Okay, off to read TOR ... looks quite full!!

MWAH Dishers!!

July 14, 2011 at 7:39 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Good Morning Caro!!!
Looking forward to tonites show..infact..is it time yet????????
Has Shelly been to bed at all?? I see her up and ironing clothes.I find myself agreeing with the statement that jeff and jordan need to distance themselves from brenchele.....that ship may be sinking,fast!!I also am hoping to see porchia heading out the door tonite,guess we shall see.I will try to finally be here for live show viewing party...Hugs and kisses Caro......

July 14, 2011 at 7:47 AM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Good Morning Carolyn, Genie, and all other fabulous followers of the Dish!

I am truly suffering from sleep deprivation at this point. Between the up-all-nighters and the early-risers; I get no sleep.

July 14, 2011 at 7:58 AM  
Blogger Dani Garza said...

Ok, friends, help me out, because I'm confused. I thought Brendon was being idiotic when he was encouraging Rachel to practice the putt-putt game in case it is used for the next POV instead of the next HOH. But now I see there is also a bean-bag tossing game to practice.... are they part of the same game? Or two separate games for two separate competitions? Which one came first? Might there be some truth to Brendon's theory?

July 14, 2011 at 7:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn,

Good Morning Genie,

Good Morning Michigan, GaYToR, Danny, Lucky, Misslissa, Elizabeth, MnM, Vox, JulieB. David, StephanieWC, Lorsby, J.Co and Andrea...

Happy Live Show Day...woohooo..I really hope the evict Keith...He is driving me nuts, (which is not far, believe me)..

I think Dani is playing a good game, she is working both sides, but I think she is loyal to the vets..

I really want Brendon to go, he is talking way too much IMHO, he is going to blow it for Brenchal..

Going to go read TOR..

Have a great day everyone..

Pam

July 14, 2011 at 8:00 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

My Sweet GaYToR ... no matter who said it, I take it in the context that I heard, he was talking about a fictional character in a book written for children. Did it bother me, sure ... would I hate anyone who said that, no ...

I remember when Ragan said the statement of giving aids to African babies ... that curled my stomach because babies in Africa are real, aids is real. Dumbledore isn't real, Harry Potter isn't real. Is Jeff homophobic, I have no idea, I don't know him besides what I see on tv ... ON TV ...

Bottom Line: I don't hate Ragan, Jeff or Brendon for what they say in the house ... now, if they are out in the real world and saying things about real people, real issues, then I may have to re-evaluate my thoughts regarding the individual.

For example, after Jeff/Kahlia tirade ... Real people were tweeting real hate ... those that want no hate were spewing hate ... I don't feel that was too smart on their part, am I unfollowing, no ...

My 50 cents ...

July 14, 2011 at 8:01 AM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

In answer to your question GaYToR, Jeff is still being slammed on many blogs, Facebook discussions and Twitter. I'm not sure if it would be worse for Brendon or not.
Also, as someone who has said things in context in my head that had no context to others and frequently experience backlash for it; I'm going to withhold judgement. I will say that I would and have done the same for anyone, even Rachel or Brendon

July 14, 2011 at 8:02 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Caro is busy with the mammoth Overnight Report, so let me step in with greetings! :)

*takes a deep breath

Morning MM! :) Let's hope! :)

Morning GaYToR! (again) :)

Morning Danny! :)

Morning Lukcy13! :)

Morning MissLissa! :)

Morning Lizabeth! :)

Morning MnM! :)

Morning Vox! :)

Morning JulieB! :)

Morning David! :)

Morning Lorsby! :)

Morning JCo! :)

Morning Steph! :)

Morning Andrea! :) inorite?

Morning Hey Miss! :)

Morning Dani! :) They got the bean-bag tossing game first. We'll only know on the show which one if either they use.

Morning PAM!! :) Have a great day! :)

July 14, 2011 at 8:08 AM  
Blogger Dani Garza said...

Gaytor: re - Jeff vs. Brendon

You, more succinctly, put into words what I was thinking last night. I wonder if CBS' edit was supposed to make Brendon look more "caveman" and Jeff more... well, they were even playing the "hero" music behind his spiel! So are they trying to sway us into forgiving Jeff more quickly than we would forgive someone less likeable?

You still say it better. :)

July 14, 2011 at 8:13 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Phew! Done! Finally! OK.. now to read your comments and greet everyone properly! :) Thanks, Genie, for moderating and publishing while I was in the thick of it!!♥♥

July 14, 2011 at 8:13 AM  
Blogger Dragonfly said...

Good Morning Caro and fellow Addicts!! Happy Live Show Day!!

I am going to miss the show, sadly, but look forward to fun chatting and catching up on the dish when I finally get home tonight.

~Dragonfly

July 14, 2011 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger misslissa said...

Morning Genie:) what a great team you and Carolyn are!! I bet you two would be a great power couple on the show lol

July 14, 2011 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Good morning, Carolyn! Thank you for the greeting in last night's post. You are sooooooooo sweet to always be thinking of me even if I'm not present at the moment. Spent the day w/ my 12 yr old nephew yesterday & got home in time for dinner & to watch BB. After that vegged for a while then went into a chat room since our sweet blogger was catching her beauty sleep!!! {{{hugs}}

Good morning, Genie!!! ♥
Good morning, Dishers! ♥

Ready for some new power, ready for either one of the nominated to go out the door. Only good reason to keep Keith is purely selfish on my part. I think he could guarantee some really good smackdowns. ha-ha!

July 14, 2011 at 8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a very interesting first week for BB. I think it's crucial to the newbies' game play to successfully evict Porche.

I'm very excited to see a split in the house the very first week because normally in the first week the vote it pretty unanimous. Everyone is scared to go against the house. Tonight I don't think it will be like that.

July 14, 2011 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Caro - For you? Anything! :)

July 14, 2011 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Michigan Man!! :) Happy Live Show Day! See you tonight!

Good morning, GayTor! :) To answer your question, I think that had Brendon said it, he would be getting blasted!

And regarding the poll.. good point! Must remember to make polls after 1st cup of coffee has fully taken effect.

Good morning, Danny! :) Thank you so much!!!! :) You're so sweet! For the record, she only did it once... but the quote made me laugh out loud, so I had to share.

Good morning, Lucky13! :) Happy Liev Show Day!

Good morning, MissLissa! :) Congrats to you!!!!! That's awesome!!! :)

Good morning, Elizabeth! :) Happy 1st Live Show! :) See you here tonight for the live show viewing party!

Good morning, MnM in ILL! :) Yup!

Good Morning, Genie!! :) Thank you!! :)

Good Morning, Vox! :) We'll miss you in here today!!

Good Morning, JulieB! :) Happy Live Show Day! :) I agree.. Ragan's blog on it was excellent.


Good Morning, DavidB! :)

Good morning, Lorsby! :)

Good morning, JCo! :) I'm thinking the vets will hang together as long as they need each other for numbers.

Good morning, Steph! :) MWAH!! Thanks!

Good Morning, Andrea!! :) heheheheh!! Click your heels together 3 times. ;) xoxoxo!

Good Morning, Hey_Miss! :) Welcome to my world. ;)

Good Morning, DishDani! :) Yeah.. often, BB gives them a game to practice well in advance of when it'll actually be used. The golf may not be for HoH at all.

More to come...

July 14, 2011 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Hi Carolyn! and everybody

I think jumping around if Dom wins will work about as good as Kalia's plan to keep her vote to evict Keith a secret (see Ronnie). Brendan and Jeff, men in general, dont have the ability to fake emotions
It'll be interesting to see what happens with Shelly, after the vote she's screwed either way, so she better win HOH.
I'm glad to see Devious Dani Donato already putting doubts in Rachel's mind about Jeff. It seems any seeds of paranoia planted in Rachel's head, grows into a wild jungle

July 14, 2011 at 8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GM Carolyn & fellow bloggers. This is my first post this season and cant I understand why the newbies didnt stick together. They had the numbers and it if they weren't HOH they had voting numbers I dont get it. Keith talks too much but he's right about some things and its gonna be interesting to see how it plays out tonight since i dont have the feeds and only so much is showed on BBAD. It seems like keith is going but i dont know. Tonight eviction 7 HOH is gonna be a good one im rooting for the noobs.

Lol @ Gaytor with the Buck comment, now thats all im gonna see when Shelly's on the screen..lol

July 14, 2011 at 8:28 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Pam!! :0) HUGS!!! Happy Live Show Day!! I agree - I think Dani's playing a truly superior game...

July 14, 2011 at 8:29 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, XTE!! :) Happy Live Show Day! We'll miss you!!

Good morning, MsFitz!!! :) You're welcome, honey. How could I not?! ;) My only reason to keep Keith is for pool time screen caps. And the Coo Coo for Cocopuffs factor. ;)

Good morning, Johnny5! :) I just about fell off my chair! You actually greeted me! This is a moment to remember! ;)

Good morning, What! :) It's so nice to see you!

July 14, 2011 at 8:33 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

On the Jeff deal

Lots of decent people have ideas and that others find offensive and disagree with. One idea doesn't define you. you are defined more by your behavior than your thoughts. Ideas only count in politics

July 14, 2011 at 8:39 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ok.. I'm outtie!

Genie's here and she'll open a morning post as soon as it's merited.

See ya later!!

July 14, 2011 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Lorsby

I'm super Disappointed in Jeff and Jordan for that. That's the only thing I dislike about them right now. It hopefully won't last. A forced alliance is a bad alliance

July 14, 2011 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Good Morning Dishers!! Am I doing something wrong with the Flashback machine?? I clicked in the times and cams you told me but all I'm getting is WBRB Fish.... What's up??

July 14, 2011 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger softballmom/bblover said...

GM lovlies ... I am soo glad that our summer addiction can be fueled again. Here's to hoping that Porshe goes home tonight and Keith's horrible game play can get better or he will be voted off soon enough. May I ask a question, I am assuming that the chat room on superpass that ev1 is referring to is not public, so how does one go about getting an invite?? I looked for the room last night, but it was nowhere to be seen which is why I am assuming that it is private. Please tell your secret so that I may join in.

Thanks,
FellowBBAddict (from last summer)

July 14, 2011 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

New Top Post!

The Morning Report

July 14, 2011 at 9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@Gaytor

I am mainly a reader on this blog, but had to comment and answer your question if it was Brendon who said what Jeff said.

It's obvious Brendon would be HATED even more for opining that way because by merely breathing and being who he is people hate on him in a ridiculous fashion. It's so evident in everything written.

These people are just people and not perfect. Why can't we just give them a break no matter if we like them or not? People have the right to have different opinions. Jeff uses the word retarded every so often. If we really have to hold these people up to the scrutiny of every non politicially correct thing they say, they are better off playing mute. This country is so divisive and I try to escape reality by hanging at B.B. Camp. Not very fun when Houseguests are targeted.

Ann

July 14, 2011 at 9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below