;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, July 14, 2011

BB13: Thursday Morning, July 14th

Good Morning BB Dishers!
Happy 1st Live Show Eviction Day!

Are you ready to see the last minute scrambling before the live show on the feeds? I know I am!

Last night, once again, was filled with fun and games, strategizing and manipulations! For a thorough look into the events and conversations that lasted until the morning hours, you must read Carolyn's fantastic Overnight Report!

Today, there will be HoH lock down in preparation for the live show, cleaning of the house, last minute strategizing and scrambling. Who will keep their word and who won't? Who's really allied with the vets or the newbies? Will there be any last minute melt downs?

Best of all, we're looking forward to seeing the aftermath of the HoH competition.  If you don't have the feeds, this is your chance to get the 3 day free trial!

As of 6:25 AM BBT, Shelly is up, washed up, batteried up, caffeined up and practicing on the apparatus. Talk to us at least Shelly!


Still no lock down? Hmmm... The HoH set-up must have been built in another area of the studio ready to be rolled in, or maybe there's a different game to be played for HoH.

Shelly rests a bit, then goes inside, irons her dress for tonight's show (*it's pretty!) and hangs it up in the asylum. When she decides to go outside again at 7:52 AM BBT, she discovers that they're on lock down. Finally! So a cold shower it is for her! (*She didn't want to bother production by asking them if she could take warm showers, yesterday) In she goes with her bathing suit and flip-flops!

The rest of the HGs? Fast asleep!

9:04 AM BBT
Wakey, Wakey House Guests! You got a lot to do before the 1st live show eviction and the HoH competition!

9:15 AM BBT
They're up!


  • General, groggy chit chat happening. Batteries are being exchanged.
  • Adam comes into the kitchen repeating "bacon" twenty times... (*lol)

Adam: Love me or hate me, whenever you see bacon, you'll think of me. My job here is done.
Brendon: whatever that is I don't know.
Adam: What time did they shut it down
Shelly: Around 8.
Adam: You should have gotten me.
Shelly: I tried but you were fast asleep (*my words)

  • Rachel is telling Brendon, Shelly and Adam about her dream. Adam shares his BB dream and we get fishies!
  • The asylum dwellers are getting up. They're wondering how much time they have. Shelly, who has returned to change tells them they better get a move on.
  • Dani, Dominic and Porsche have joined the kitchen crew where people are looking about grabbing breakfast before HoH lock down.
  • Cassi and Lawon head to the bathroom.
9:29 AM BBT

  • Various good and hygiene preparations before lock down.
  • Jordan hops back in bed with the sleeping Jeff. He stirs after a while and says, "What's up?" They chit chat about sleeping last night while Jordan rubs his neck. She finally says, "I feel good about today." Jeff agrees and hopes she would win, and Jordan agrees because she wants to see her mom. Jeff says he wants pancakes today. The thought catapults him out of bed. He gets ready goes to the kitchen, and Jordan stays behind to nap.
 9: 45 AM BBT
HoH
Shelly and Daniele have claimed their spots for the lock down and take the opportunity to talk a little game.


Shelly: What are thinking?
Dani: For today? I think everyone is going for Keith. I don't know yet.
Shelly: People can't keep their mouths shut here.
Dani: Especially Porsche.
Shelly: I wouldn't mind if Porsche left either.
Dani: She will self-destruct... (*my words) I see after today I see her settling down.

Dominic comes in and ends the conversation and stakes his claim on the floor beside the bed. Lawon comes in and hops into bed with Daniele. Keith and Adam follow.

10:00 AM BBT

  • Everybody is up in HoH except Cassi who is getting dressed.
  • Up in HoH, Dani tells Rachel that her man was trying to cuddle with her, but he realized it wasn't her because she has no boobs. Rachel moves to lie on the bed (*lol)
  • Cassi comes up finally. She goes into HoH to finish her primping.
  • The chatter subsides. All quiet on the HoH front.
Don't they look like a couple of kittens staring at food? hehehe

**Since this HoH Lock Down will probably be lasting until noon BBT and Thursday afternoons are all about prepping, we'll be taking a blog break until the Live Show Viewing Party @ 8:45 PM EST, and the Live Feed Coverage after! :)

Until then, enjoy  the live feeds,  and the handy Flashback feature to catch up with the conversations and events you missed! And don't forget Happy Hour with Chelsia and Missy @ 6pm EST!






Permalink







25 Comments:

Blogger softballmom/bblover said...

I got got .... here is my question/statement. Please give me the 411:

GM lovlies ... I am soo glad that our summer addiction can be fueled again. Here's to hoping that Porshe goes home tonight and Keith's horrible game play can get better or he will be voted off soon enough. May I ask a question, I am assuming that the chat room on superpass that ev1 is referring to is not public, so how does one go about getting an invite?? I looked for the room last night, but it was nowhere to be seen which is why I am assuming that it is private. Please tell your secret so that I may join in.

Thanks,
FellowBBAddict (from last summer)

July 14, 2011 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Softball mom! The chat changes every night because we don't yet have a permanent one.

July 14, 2011 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger softballmom/bblover said...

but is it private, or public?
If it's public, why am I not able to find it?

July 14, 2011 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger mgd911lcfr said...

Good Morning Genie, Carolyn and fellow Dishers!!

Happy Eviction day!! I am so excited - this is always one of the best days to watch the last minute pleads and scrambling!!

This has got to be the MOST EXCITING first week in many, many moons over the Big Brother house.

I am on the edge of my seat and can't wait for tonight's show and to see our power shift for the week!!

July 14, 2011 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger Brandi-in-TX said...

Good morning Genie. Happy live show/first eviction day! I'm so excited for the day! Whoever wins HOH tonight will determine so much.

July 14, 2011 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good morning Genie!

I've been so consumed with the feeds, I haven't done much "visiting" around Superpass to see what else is going on. Is that where I can find Ragan's blog on the whole Jeffgate situation? Thanks in advance for the info!

July 14, 2011 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Softball mom - still public. We usually announce it in the blog comments.

Morning MGD! :) It is! :)

Morning Brandi! :)

Morning Lucky13! :)

July 14, 2011 at 9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Genie,

Live eveiction day....yay

The show is at (pm instead of 8pm..We have to be there by 4pm..It used to be 2pm...I think this is better..

I am really excited..

I wanted to say that what StephanieWC and Ann wrote were so right on the money..My brother is gay and he wasn't upset by the remarks...People have the right to say what they want, even if it hurts or upsets people...that is why we all live in America..

OK, I am done..thanks.

Pam

Did I mention how excited I am for tonight!!!!lol

July 14, 2011 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Pam!! :) YAY! I'm excited for you! :) Can't wait to get the scoop! :)

July 14, 2011 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger EvelAlida said...

Here's my take on the whole Jeffgate issue (and anyone that knows an ounce about me knows what a huge supporter I am of the LGBT community). To play Devil's advocate here & perhaps give a sliver of benefit of doubt to the man, I think to some extent he was TRYING to say that how many children's books do YOU know of where a fantasy school far far away where children live have... a GAY headmaster people?!??! Not many, because of the controversy within itself. So he doesn't necessarily think there's a damn thing wrong with Dumbledore being gay, just that he finds it hard to believe that the series is trying to imply as much due to how controversial that can be.....I think that's why he got so aggravated and started blasting Kalia with the PC shit once she made the comment of "just because he's gay doesn't mean there's anything wrong with him"....that's what set him off I THINK, cause he wasnt trying to say there was anything wrong with it, but that he found it hardly credible that one would make such a controversial character in a children's popular series......there, I got that off my chest! LOL

Now having said THAT, I cannot tell you how vomit inducing it was to have to hear Shelly tell Cassie how many times she has had to hear Porsche state how "pretty she is". REALLY now woman?!??! REALLY?!?!?! People are soooooo jealous of you because you're THAT irresistable, is that it?!?!??! Oh Lord, pass me a bucket.....

First off, I hate to bust your vanity bubble there cupcake, but Cassie has it all over you, got it? The woman is stunning, All you got going for you in my opinion are those silicone sacks you're sportin', so simma down killa..... no one is in line to get your number in that house, and the fact that it's burning your behind makes it all the more delicious to watch toots...... get over yourself already!!! Any wonder why her nickname has become FOH (Full of Herself) in my blog???? LOL

EvelAlida (EA)

July 14, 2011 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger Dragonfly said...

I hope Big Brother will oil the hinges on the HOH room door! eeek!!

July 14, 2011 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger Cris said...

Good Morning Everyone!!
Happy Live Show day!!

Do we know if they are pre-taping their voting or doing it live. Don't they sometimes pre-tape the first vote? Maybe I'm remembering that wrong.

I've been going back & forth on which side I think Shelly is on and I think I've decided she's on the newbie side.

Don't really wanna comment too much on the Jeffscandal but I want to add this thought in. I think a lot of people that grew up during the time of all the Catholic Church scandals may have gotten the warped impression that gay=pedophile. It's not an excuse but I do think that is part of it.

I'm trying to decide if I want the power to shift this week or next. I'd like the oldbies to keep their numbers for another week just so they aren't totally out of it numbers wise. On the other hand, it's always fun when the power shifts.

I don't really care who goes tonight, more interested in how it will effect the rest of them after the vote is revealed.

July 14, 2011 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Morning all
Did anyone else catch the convo with porche and brendon last nite? Apparently kalia asked porche in the bathroom if she knew dick or anyone who knew dick outside of the game. Porche was freaking out about it b/c only the vets knew about her knowing Janelle.

July 14, 2011 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger Seany527 said...

Hiiii everyone : )

I have a question and I'm hoping someone has the answer....BBAD starts at 1am east coast tonight, instead of 12. It coincides with the end of the live show on the west coast. So does this mean this season that the feeds wont start up until 1am on the east?

July 14, 2011 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Evel Alida! :)

Morning Dragonfly! :)

Morning Cris! :)

Jeff and Kalia have resolved the issue between them. These kinds of misconceptions whether it be about gender, sexual preference, race, religion, you name it need to be dealt with as a whole. Focusing on individuals doesn't solve the issue. :)

Back to the game! :)

July 14, 2011 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

It seems like Dani is throwing seeds of doubt (and jealousy) etc ... into J/J and R/B ... I think it might come back to bite her in her cute little patootie heiney!!

July 14, 2011 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Sabrina! :) Porsche freaks out a lot.

Morning Seany! :) Feeds start after the live show.. BBAD has nothing to do with it :)

Everyone!

**Since this HoH Lock Down will probably be lasting until noon BBT and Thursday afternoons are all about prepping, we'll be taking a blog break until the Live Show Viewing Party @ 8:45 PM EST, and the Live Feed Coverage after! :)

Until then, enjoy  the live feeds, or the handy Flashback feature! And don't forget about Happy Hour with Chelsia and Missy!

July 14, 2011 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Good morning/afternoon everyone!

I saw a question Gaytor tossed out here on the earlier post regarding the whole Jeff issue. I just felt the need to give my opinion. Had this remark come out of Brenden I would feel the same as I do about Jeff saying it. It was a stupid comment period, no matter who said it. However what alarms me more is how degrading Brenden is towards women, and he has no guilt about it, unlike Jeff who atleast showed remorse for his hurtful words.

Ok, that being said I agree with Gaytor in that a late night comment section would be awesome!

July 14, 2011 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Good Afternoon Genie!!!! Just now turned on the computer, I'm late I know! Couldn't fall asleep last night for anything! Grr! Hope y'all are having a good day!!

July 14, 2011 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger sodapopp said...

glad i am not missing much be home in time for live sho my cell is 1earing out spelling not good LoL

July 14, 2011 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger Punkerbelle said...

I'm so happy that this season is so juicy so soon! The last few seasons I felt dragged a bit. Can't wait to see who gets hoh tonight!

July 14, 2011 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger Tanya.Fabulous said...

Good afternoon everyone!! Really enjoyed the viewing party and the chat last night! Unfortunately, I've been experiencing a Google Chrome vs. Adobe Shockwave Player issue that keeps freezing up my computer. Boo. I think (and hope and pray) that it's fixed now!

Happy Live Show Day!!! Can't wait to see what this week will bring.

Is anyone having issues with FB? I've been trying to check out a few moments and get fishies followed by Rachel & Porsche in the storage room with no sound. Help!!

July 14, 2011 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger BamWow said...

jeffgate.. I think people are blowing it up a little too big, but I will say this. If Jeff would have said, "We can't have a black headmaster. For the obvious reasons we can't..." People would be livid and a little more understanding towards the outrage. Gay people are a minority group just like race, gender, etc. It's sad that a lot of the world doesn't understand this. So, yes Jeff is entitled to his ignorant comments, but so to are the offended.

July 14, 2011 at 1:57 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Good Morning (in my world) to all. Now I feel like I am back in BB Mode full swing. I woke up at 4:30 PM Vampire GaYToR Time.

I thank everyone for comments on my morning 'food for thought'. It gave me a lot of insight, even into myself for harping on it. I did get the answer I was mainly looking for too. Had it been Brendon, he would still be putting two pieces of wood to very good use.

Now, to wander about until LIVE show time. Feeds are already cut for the night until after the show. What time will they come back? After Right Coast viewing or not until after Left Coast has seen it.

This year has been nothing close to normal so I'm not going to second guess any of it.

For now i'm going to catch up on business in Facebook and watch the clock and Front Page until the Viewing party begins.. about 90 minutes from now.

Wish I could have shouted out to everyone at the Dish individually during Happy Hour but that would take at least 2 shows.

It was great hearing Joshuah in Dallas. He's managing an almost exclusively gay apartment/condo building in the heart of Gay Dallas where a friend lives.

:o)

July 14, 2011 at 4:25 PM  
Anonymous Marissa said...

Hey Guys!

Little bit of a noob question: During the live show commercials, are the feeds up?

July 14, 2011 at 5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below