;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, July 15, 2011

Big Brother 13: The Overnight Report

Good Morning, BB Lovers! Happy Friday & Happy Jordan HoH Week to all the Jordan fans! Today, in the BB House, we'll very likely have a Have/Have Not Comp and Nominations, as well as all the HoH meetings that lead up to nominations.

If you'd like to dive right in to the flashbacks on the live feeds, the HoH Reveal starts at 11:39pm on July 14th.

Clicking the above pic will get you to the live feeds log in page if you've gottem, and to the 3 day free trial, if you need em. I recommend watching on the Quad Cam and Blowing it up to full screen.

But first... While I get the Overnight Report together for you, a couple of our favorite BB entertainers have been working overtime for your amusement.

The BB House Rodents have a special goodbye message for Keith. Enjoy!

~NSFW~
BB13 House Rodents - Goodbye Keith
by @BB11HouseRodent


Hehehe!! I loved this one!!


In addition to her wonderful Big Brother chops, C=Venus has created customizable Golden Keys & HoH Keys for the BB Loving community.

These say BBDish, but yours can say whatever you like!

Click the pic to go check out all her goodies on cvenus.com, or use this link to go straight to the keys.

C=Venus has also been rockin' out the new BB13 Chops!

Here's her tribute to Lawon!




The BB13 HGs were busy last night on the live feeds!!! Refresh this post at 6am BBT/9am Eastern, and the first sections of The Overnight Report will magically appear before your eyes! :0)


11:39pm BBT
Quad Cam
Jordan's HoH Reveal

Unlike most HoH Reveals, there is such genuine love for Jordan as a person amongst the HGs, that we don't have the usual eye-rolling or negativity.

Jordan: D y'all wanna hear this?
HGs: yeah!
Jordan: Ok, I'm not gonna cry this time.
HGs: Aww.
Jordan: Dear Jordan, We hope you are doing well. We are missing you, but we are all doing really well. Payton wanted me to tell you that the gas station and the bbq place opened. He said you would be excited to hear that. We had a great 4th of July.

Jordan: ...Payton went to the Pine Lakes Fireworks show, and i went to the beach. Maggie is missing you. She walks around looking for you and is messing in Payton's room. Poor Payton.
Jordan: (interjects) Maggie, my dog, my brother aggravates her, and like she'll go to his door and leave poop right there.
HGs: hahaha
Jordan: Please tell Jeff hello for us, and we wish him good luck this summer, too. Jordan, we want you to enjoy yourself and not worry about us. We are all doing the same-old same-old - working.

Jordan: Payton's pet business seems to be really taking off... I hope I will be writing you again soon... very soon. Miss you , love you, mom and Payton...
All: Awww... and applause.



CUT TO:
12:58am BBT
Feeds 1 & 2

Adam comes to HoH. Let's Make a Deal.
Adam: I brought you a gift.
Jordan: Thank you!
Adam: Tampons. I heard you needed..
Brendon: You're a sweet guy, Adam.
Rachel: You are a good guy, Adam.
Adam: I try to be.

Brendon and Rachel clear out, leaving Jordan and Jeff to take care of business. Just FYI, Dani is downstairs in the backyard...

Much more to come!! For starters, details on the deal. Please refresh this post every 20-30 minutes...

Jeff: Alright. Let's get down to business.
Jordan: What's up, Adam?
Jeff: What happened?

***First, they need to clear up what went down with the voting for Keith/Porsche in terms of Adam...

Feed 1 has great alternating closeups.

Adam: My competitive side.. I wanted to play the game.. and...
Adam: ..honestly, like the offer was great, and i was honored that you made me the offer, and running through my head.. I wont lie to you.. I came here to play the game, and I wanted to participate, and that was the part I was struggling with.
Jeff: Right..
Jordan: Right..
Adam: Ya know, the voting.. Keith and Porsche were both, ya know, I met them both.. and thinking about outside the house, Porsche would be someone I'd hang out with, but thinking about game play, like Keith being a more physical player.. and I gotta think about what's gonna help my game.
Jordan: Oh yeah...
Adam: Having him around come week 10, he would be a target.
Jeff: You don't think everybody wants Porsche out?
Adam: I just think he would've been a better physical competitor.
Jeff: That doesn't scare you though?

Adam: Honestly, it did scare me..
Jeff: It doesn't matter. He's gone.

Adam: Yeah, he's gone. I made my peace with Porsche. I admitted to her that I voted to evict her, and ya know, that it was a strategic move, that maybe wasn't the best strategic move..
Jeff: But you told me you didn't wanna come with us because it wasn't the best move for you..

Adam: It's not that I didn't wanna come with you, but between those 2, that, I felt was a better move.
Jeff: Ok, so what do you think is a better move for you now? To stick with your guns? Ya know, I respect you because you were honest with us. I respected you for that. But for me, that put a target on you... So now, where's you allegiance now?
Adam: Obviously, the alliance I thought I had is not there. Other people were like, we gotta stay together, and I fell for it.
Jeff: I told all you guys, it's not old vs new. Do you see that now?

Adam: I definitely see that now. Obviously, you guys have a different perspective, and you know how to play the game better than we do, and I respect you for that.

~brief fishies

Jeff: That could be a slap on the wrist, or it could be fatal, depending upon where you wanna sway... And it's.. You can't be blowin' smoke, 'cause you know we're gonna find out, and it's as fast as a light switch, if you don't win that POV. Ya know what I mean?
Adam: Exactly.

Jeff: We'll know if you're not with us...
Jordan: If you're with us, for sure, we'll make sure you don't go home.
Adam: I...
Jordan: We'll make sure you don't go home 100%, and we'll keep you safe. But..

Jordan: ..we just need to have your word that yeah you're with us... If you're with us, you're with us, and you gotta stay with us.
Adam: If I'm nominated this week, which it sounds like I'm probably gonna be, and I'm safe at the end of the week, and I get a 2 week pass..
Jeff: You're gonna get the golden key.
Jordan: Yeah. You're gonna get the golden key.
Adam: Then to show my appreciation.. I know words are one thing, but in this game, actions are another. You tell me, ya know, next week who you guys are voting for and...
Jeff: Well here's my goal, and I don't wanna blow smoke..

Adam: Right..
Jeff: My goal is to get to the jury house. If ya can't win, making it to the jury house is fun. There's only one winner. Me and Jordan don't wanna split up for the summer. We wanna get to the jury house and then play from there. And you'll have an opportunity, once it becomes Big Brother again and we get rid of these stupid golden keys... Once we get to that point, Make a team with whoever you wanna make, and we'll go at it Big Brother style.
Jordan: Exactly.

Jeff: Ya know what I mean? I'm sayin' let's get to that f'in point, and let's play.
Adam: Let's go.
Jeff: I'm gonna tell Dominic the same thing.. that he's got the numbers...

Jeff: ...but I'm tellin' you, this is legit. You have the numbers. I trust you. You telling me (last week) that I'm not with you showed more balls than bs'ing and saying ya ya I'm with you... and then you sneaking around and me finding out. That is why I wanna keep you with us.

Adam: And I'm not gonna be walking around (like I'm safe)...
Jeff: You gotta be pissed!
Jordan: Put on a show!
Adam: Oh, I will. ...and If at the end, I win that golden key, I will owe you.
Jeff: And after we get to the 10, if you wanna go at it.. that's fine.

This is ongoing, but you get the gist of it. The deal has been made. We have a target: Dominic. We have a pawn: Adam. Adam guarantees Jeff & Jordan that neither he nor Dom will win the PoV. The rest is commentary.


CUT TO:
1:31am BBT
Feeds 1 & 2
Jeff, Jordan, Daniele

Daniele would really prefer to have Dominic in the house, and she makes her case, but Jeff isn't budging.



Dani: ..ok, but would you prefer to have Adam gone or Dom gone?
Jeff: At this point, just numbers wise.. and if they win the PoV, then Cassi goes up.
Dani: OK, but would you prefer Adam or Dom gone?
Jeff: At this point, I would prefer Dominic gone, because it splits up him and Cassi.
Jordan: Yeah, it splits up him n Cassi..
Dani: See, that's the whole thing, why I don't like Cassi near... but honestly, I really feel.. It's not like I like him or whatever.. I just feel like he's so young and he has no clue what's going on in this game. I'm literally talking to him out there and he has no clue. He thinks Adam was the vote. So now he feels like he can't trust his own partner. So he feels like the only person he has is Cassi..
Jeff: Right.
Dani: And I told him.. I was throwing out scenarios and I'm like, well what if they were to offer you some kind of deal, and he's like, well, that would they want? I'm like, pretty much your first born child.
Jeff: Right.
Dani: I'm like.. Do you wanna go home, or do you wanna stay? If you were to stay, would you turn on your closest people?
Jordan: You look so cute. You're so stylish.


Dani: Thank you. I'm like, would you turn on your closest friends in the house if it means you stay? And he's like, well, I'd pretty much have no choice in the matter, ya know. Would you rather stay in the house and your closest friend leave? And he's like thinking.. And he's all, I would be the biggest scumbag in this house, and I'm all, well, do you wanna stay, or do you wanna go home? So, I don't know.. I think he's gonna come to you and try to propose you anything to save his life.
Jordan: I talked to him the other night, and I was like, well, if we're not going up, who would you put up, and he's all, Brendon and Rachel.
Dani: No, I know, 'cause he thought he had the power.. With those numbers? I mean, not to be mean or anything, but like with Kalia and Shelly, it's kind of dumb for them to go to our side.
Jordan: I know!
Dani: It's kinda stupid.. So it's like, why wouldn't he have the numbers? But now that he realizes he's not where he thought he was in the game, he has nowhere else to go.
Jordan: And then Lawon told Porsche that he voted to keep her.

Dani keeps pushing, then tells them she doesn't care who goes, but she thinks it would be more beneficial for them to keep Dom, because she feels like he's the easiest to manipulate... Neither Jordan nor Jeff agree. They want Dominic out of the house. And we're moving on!

CUT TO:
2:22am BBT
Camera 3
Rachel & Dominic
Kitchen

Rachel gives Dominic a little heads up...

Dominic: Are nominations in the morning or at night?
Rachel: I think they're.. I don't know.. I think you should go talk to Jeff and Jordan.
Dominic: I'm gonna do that tomorrow. I have to.

Rachel: You should do it soon.
Dominic.: Are Jeff and Jordan up?
Rachel: I don't know..

And she walks away into the purple room. Dom continues making his snack.


CUT TO:
2:36am BBT
Feed 4
HoH
Jeff & Jordan

Mulling over the choices...

Jeff: Do we trust them enough to be like, ok, we're saving you guys, cuz then if we send Cassi home..
Jordan: Shelly gets the golden key
Jeff: And Dom and Adam win HoH... Then I guess they would have to put up Lawon...
Jordan: But how can we trust that? Dominic wouldn't put up Lawon. There's no point. He's gonna come after Rachel and Brendon.

Jeff: Yeah, but Cassi's not gonna put up Lawon either.. She's gonna come after us.
Jordan: Yeah, that's true. We should talk to Shelly tomorrow when we get up, and we could ask her what we she thinks.. I asked Kalia what she would do if she were me, and she said Dominic or Cassi.
Jeff: Split em up.
Jordan: She said Dominic or Cassi. It's kinda tough.. She goes, Honestly I don't know, and then she was like well, honestly, I don't trust Cassi at all. But.. It would be nice if Kalia could win and put up Cassi. I think we should just put up Dominic and dam and let Rachel and them put up Cassi.

Jeff: Yeah.. and look at it numbers wise.. We're knocking out 2 people that could come after us, instead of just one.
Jordan: Right.
Jeff: If you look at it just logically, that's logical.


Jeff: And if you wanted to get rid of Adam cuz PT's too cute (PT is Dominic), then it leaves PT and Cassi together.. So looking strictly by the book, not having any feelings.. We gain an extra person, we're knocking out 2 people instead of 1, and we're splitting up Dom and Cassi.
Jordan: Uh huh.
Jeff: Even though PT's a little cutie, and I think I'd have more fun with him, but it's not about having fun.
Jordan: It's not.. And what if after, PT, Dani, Rachel and Brendon team up? Then it's like me, you, Kalia and Shelly.. That wouldn't be good. But if we have Adam.. And he would follow Shelly.. So if we had him, he would just come over with us...

And we're moving on.

CUT TO:
3:00am BBT
Feed 4
Jeff & Jordan
HoH Bed

This one's strictly for the Jeff & Jordan fans... They're in bed, drawing pictures on each others backs...

Jeff invites the live feeders to guess along too. If you'd like to watch this little journey into adorable, Go to July 15, 3am, Camera 4 in the flashback section of the live feeds. Clicking the above pic of Jeff & Jordan will get you to the live feeds log in page, if you've gottem, and the 3 day free trial if you need em.

CUT TO:
3:11am BBT
Feed 1
Cassi, Lawon, Dominic
Backyard Couch

We join this conversation already in progress...

Cassi: Knowin' them it was probably short term. I don't think they would've committed themselves to any 2 idiots for a long period of time.
This group is certain that it was Adam and Kalia that made deals with the veterans and voted Keith out. So.. they figure it'll be either Adam and Dominic or Lawon and Kalia up on the block, depending upon which traitor made the better deal.

They talk about not trusting Dani at all, but viewing her simply as a spy for the other side, and using her when they want to make sure information gets passed along.

~~~

It's 8:18am BBT and the feeds just went to Palm Trees... We believe the HGs are being woken up for the day, so this concludes the overnight report!

Spark up for feeds, folks! They have a BIG day today!




Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds
& Start Watching the Real Big Brother!
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







43 Comments:

Blogger SCOTTDISH!!!:) said...

So happy Jordan won! The feeds were off the chain last night with Brenden and Rachel's argument!
About time Rachel stops Brenden's controlling scolding. Hope that Dominic or Cassi goes home next. Regulators!...Oops guess not

July 15, 2011 at 5:09 AM  
Blogger mgd911lcfr said...

Good Morning Carolyn, Good Morning Genie, and fellow Dishers!!

Yeah for a Jordan week of HoH. Bet she's going to stick to her 'No Boogar' in the house rules again this season ... one of the many reasons i love this gurl!

Boo to Julie for her extremely awkward question to Dani LIVE last night. She really did not seem to be engaged with the show last night, erring also about Jordan winning a prior HoH.

I just wanted to thank-you again for all that you do for us! It was officially the 1st live eviction night and in my usual haste to try to keep up - fell asleep for the 1st time this season on my laptop! Guess whouse got a QWERTY forehead-ache today!! lol.

So grateful I have the Dish to keep me straight on what's happening when I am unable to keep up! Don't know how you do it ... Superpowers!!

Can't wait to see our Have-nots for the week and what America's food choice is!!

July 15, 2011 at 5:10 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Gooood Morning, ScottDish!! :)

Good Morning, mgd!! :0)

I'll be back to publish more comments after I get the 1st section of the overnight up, and then I'll come back to greet everyone properly when I'm alll done!

July 15, 2011 at 5:14 AM  
Blogger patti said...

Good Morning Carolyn! Good Morning Genie! Good Morning Dishers!! Big Hugs ♥!!

O.Em.Gee. I am watching this Brenchel arguement and it is crazy!! I cannot imagine these two happily married, seriously. Brendon is horrible to her!!!! And to him, SHE is the problem. I am having a real hard time not turning this off, but curious as to how it turns out.

Love all around...........xoxo

July 15, 2011 at 5:31 AM  
Blogger Scotty "K" said...

Happy Friday people!!! I gotta say.. I LOVE the BB13 Rodents!!! Thanks for all of your hard work ladies as always!!!

Last night was a nail-biter for sure -- but Jordan pulled it out under the pressure of live-tv and killed it!! Soooo proud of her!! My wife and I rewatched that scene at least three times!!

I'm all for Dom and Adam going up this week... VERY dissapointed Adam voted with the newbies.. and Dom is a snake and not trustworthy by any means... so it's a win-win!

I do happen to like Adam a LOT, so hopefully him getting the golden key will show him that he needs to align with J & J..

All I'm sure all of you remember, I'm NOT a Brenchal fan -- especially Brendan's whining like like little girl and poor Rachel constantly having to do damage-control to his fragile ego makes me embarrassed to be a man..

Oh well.. Just wanted to check in and say hi!

July 15, 2011 at 5:33 AM  
Blogger DOM'S MOM said...

Good Morning Carolyn, Good Morning Genie and Good Morning Dish Addicts!
Happy Friday! So happy Jordan won. It should be a fun week full of Jeff and Jordan sweetness. Brendon needs a visit to Dr. Phil or Dr. Drew. He definitely has 'control issues".
Dominic seems to underestimate Jordan and the other women. Just loving this season! Thanks for all your hard work!!

July 15, 2011 at 5:34 AM  
Blogger Scotty "K" said...

@ Mdg911... Agreed about Julie's hitting poor Dani with that on live-tv... Happy Dani recovered during her vote and set it strait!

July 15, 2011 at 5:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for a great round-up!!...I could never keep up if it weren't for you ladies!!!!

July 15, 2011 at 5:47 AM  
Blogger misslissa said...

Goodmorning to the amazing Carolyn & Genie! And of course to the rest of the great dishers here:)

I'm so dang happy Jordan got HOH & hey who knows if Jeff or Brendon would've done better so I say she won fair & square lol:)

Carolyn I love the pic of Jeff while she's reading her letter...such adoration:)

July 15, 2011 at 6:12 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good morning Carolyn! Good morning BBDishers! I'm a little sad. Wanted Keith to stay... Upset that Shelly is geting away with her scheme... I like her, (and I guess it means she's playing well so far), but it just seems that The Newbies don't stand a chance. I wish the eight would have stood stronger together. I'll be checking in all day. Hope everyone has a great one!!!

July 15, 2011 at 6:24 AM  
Blogger misslissa said...

And the skittles chop...Lmao:)!! That's hilarious

July 15, 2011 at 6:32 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Morning Carolyn, fellow BB addicts

Here's a great big cup of double espresso. I know I need it.

Yay for Jordan! Although I do want to see a newbie HOH soon.

After being so nice to Jordan during the HOH comp Brendon has to go and be that guy again to Rachel. We were all yelling for her to leave the room last night, was painful to watch. Big BOO to the controlling jerk.

Dom, Dom, Dom He was so whagged last night it wasn't even funny. Then on top of his paranoia Adam talks to him in way that made him sound guilty. Dom's continued I know it was Adam and Shelly is with us (Dom, Cassi, Lawon) 100% was hilarious.

Can't wait to read TOR and see if she got busted. They were all pretty tired so it might not happen until today or later. I'm pretty sure it will happen though and it will be ugly. Worse than Ronnie perhaps.

Have a great day everybody

July 15, 2011 at 6:42 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Stickin my head in and waving!! :)

Soo much more to go!!

July 15, 2011 at 6:45 AM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

Good morning dishers!

Once again, thanks to Carolyn, as without this blog I'd be lost. Too much work cuts into my BB time! lol

Glad to see Jordan win. I'll be pulling for Jeff, Dani and Jordan this year.

Hope they get Domonic out this week. Him or Cassi has to go.

July 15, 2011 at 6:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn,

Good Morning BBDish Family..

What a live show..it was great..I had a ball..The after the show interview with Kieth was good. If he had been that fun in the house, he would still be there..

Love TOR so far and love the BB Rodents+one..so cute..

C=Venus is so talented, I love the skittles...

Have a great day everyone!!!!!

Pam

July 15, 2011 at 7:03 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Good morning, Carolyn!!!
Good morning, Genie!!!
Good morning, Dishers!!!

♥♥♥

I'm so happy Jordan is HOH!

That argument w/ Brendon & Rachel last night was insane! OMG, I am no relationship expert but eavesdropping on that was painful. Communication problems? Yes! Lack of respect problems? Yes! I could go on & on. Wow!!! Wonder if they will make it down the aisle. If they are really happy together than I am not one to judge but from what I have observed this is not a healthy relationship on either side. I do wish them the best outside of the house if this is what they want.

I keep remembering the girl they interviewed last yr that used to date Brenden & she said he tried to mold her into what he wanted for a wife/girlfriend. Seeing this happening as I observe these 2.

Love the Skittles chop!!! Too funny!

Have a great day everyone!!!

July 15, 2011 at 7:08 AM  
Blogger sodapopp said...

"The deal has been made. We have a target: Dominic. We have a pawn: Adam."

That sounds real good to me!

July 15, 2011 at 7:08 AM  
Blogger MnM said...

Morning doll!!!

lol @ Jordon omg

did she just blurt out "you loks so cute & stylish" during game talk? heheh

July 15, 2011 at 7:19 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Good Morning Oh Goddess of the Dish ... I was very happy with all the results of the show ... Keith leaving and Jordan winning HOH!!!

Well, I wonder who Jordan will put up. Dick thinks he is still running the house according to his tweets ... well, sort of ...

I say put up Dom and Adam and get rid of Dom ... if they get taken down, put up Cassi and Shelly with the target of Cassi ... IMO ...

Okay, now to go and read TOR and see how far off I am ...

Love All the Dishers!! MWAH!

July 15, 2011 at 7:29 AM  
Blogger MnM said...

well since you passed out the alcohol last night, I'm making myself a latte, would any of you care for one? ;)

July 15, 2011 at 7:30 AM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Good Morning Carolyn and all you beautiful people.

I've gotten some sleep and some coffee. I feel much better now.

I'm so glad Jeff and Jordan are currently standing strong with Dom and Adam as noms. It's the best decision for them, but it's going to depend on having the votes. They can afford to lose only one vote and still be successful. I hope Shelly and Dani can hang in with them one more week.

July 15, 2011 at 7:35 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

My opinion on Shelly is up in the air and ever changing. I like her, or at least I want to. Although she's not playing the kind of game I generally respect she is definitely playing the game. She knows what to say, when to say it and who to say it to. She is trusted by all and, at least for now, is in a great spot.

I know some people enter the house with the attitude of 'go hard or go home.' I also understand how having a child that you want to give the world to can motivate you to do things in a game that you probably would not do in life in order to win that much money.

Everyone keeps describing her as motherly. The HGs may view her that way. Me, as a viewer, not so much. You don't gain someone's trust to stab them in the back. You don't set someone else up to take the fall for what you did. You don't look someone in the eye and lie to them two seconds after giving them a shoulder to cry on.

Yes, she IS playing the game. No, I don't hate her. I don't even dislike her yet. But unless she trully doesn't care about one single person in this house I hope she starts showing a little bit of loyalty to someone and I hope she starts showing that she has a conscience when it comes to using people that trust her. I would love to have seen a Renny/Keesha bond between Shelly and Cassie.

July 15, 2011 at 7:51 AM  
Anonymous Lilo723 said...

Ok...Really dumb question. I am watching the feeds from last night. I put in 11:39 p.m. just like you said in the post. For some reason Keith is still in there. He is sitting there in the parlor room talking with them. Am I on the wrong day? I am so confused.

July 15, 2011 at 7:52 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Caro! Spectacular Overnight so far!! :) Love the hamster video! Thank you for posting it :) And the C=Venus chop? Priceless! :)

Morning Everyone! :) I'm stepping to moderate while Caro is busy getting the OVernight together! :)

BRB with personal greetings! :)

July 15, 2011 at 7:55 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Now that I have vented about Shelly I have to mention two things that are just irritating the crap out of me. Surprise, surprise-they come from Brendon and Rachel.

Several times over the last 2 or 3 days I have heard Rachel and Brendon argue, er...I mean 'discuss their relationship.'

Rachel, it's Emasculate-not DEmasculate.

Brendon, if you have to keep Rachel in check because she's the emotional one-why are you the one crying in front of the whole world on you tube?

July 15, 2011 at 7:57 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Scott! :) The feeds have been off the chain since the season started! I don't expect that to change! :)

Morning MGD! :) Thank you so much! :) I agree, Julie's question to Dani was ill-advised :) Maybe she was in The Talk mode lol

Morning Patti! :) It's very uncomfortable to watch indeed.


Morning Scotty! Happy Friday! :)

Morning Dom's Dom! :) Mhm indeed he does!


Morning Carrie! :)

Morning MissLissa! :)

Morning Lucky13! :) The game will change when the golden keys end. So hang in there! :)

Morning MM! :) Dom's about to blow, I think! Keith 2.0

Morning Shammy! :) Long time no talk! :)

Morning Pam!! :) I agree about Keith! He seemed so relaxed and took everything like a good sport! :)

Morning MsFitz!! :) I agree, totally!

Morning David! :)


Morning MnM!! :)

Morning Steph :)

Morning Hey Miss! :)

Morning Grendon! :)

Morning Lilo! :) You're more than likely on the worng date! It should be the 14th :)

July 15, 2011 at 8:05 AM  
Blogger Jennifer A. said...

I'm confused about the HOH reveal. I was watching until about 12:00 AM(EST) and only saw the Brenchel fight (very painful to watch) and various other views of the House Guests eating and/or talking. Never saw the reveal!

How did I miss that!?! I guess I have a lot to learn about the Live Feeds... it's my first time subscribing.

Thanks to both of you for all that you do!! I couldn't get through a BB Season without this site! xoxo

July 15, 2011 at 8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning our Genie of the Sea,

Good Morning everyone,

I would love a Latte MnM, yum!!!
Thank you..

I am still trying to wake up, I have been trying since 6am...lazzzzzy morning with BBDish..love it!!!

July 15, 2011 at 8:06 AM  
Anonymous Lilo723 said...

Hmm. Well I keep clicking on the 14th and then choosing 11 p.m. and then 39 for the minutes. So weird. I am watching the feeds from when they just found out Dick was gone. I am sure I am doing something wrong. Thanks Genie. I will just skip ahead to after the HOH reveal.

July 15, 2011 at 8:07 AM  
Anonymous Lilo723 said...

Ok. something must be wrong with my feed, because I was watching right after Jordan got in the HOH room and they are all sitting around talking. Then I got trivia, then it went back to when they house guests were getting ready for the live show. Like Cassi is curling her hair and Lawon is putting on that green mask. Now I have trivia again. So weird. Only to me, Only to me....:)

July 15, 2011 at 8:10 AM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

Hi Genie ! Yes, been too busy :)

I really like to see Jeff and Jordan talking game. Both short and long term. I think they have a big advantage right now.

Work calls .... hope for a great BB day.

July 15, 2011 at 8:10 AM  
Blogger MnM said...

I love that game of drawing pics or writing on the others back, so relaxing!

July 15, 2011 at 8:12 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

I love the tag team moderators!!

Three Cheers for Genie of the Sea and the Goddess of the Dish!!

Hip - hip - hooray!!

Hip - hip - hooray!!

Hip - hip - hooray!!

Well, finished reading TOR so far, and I am kind of on the same page ... want Dom gone ...

I really wonder if they can trust Adam ... I am sure if he snakes around, the dish will catch it and post it!!

Shelly confirmed via her DR on last nights show that she is playing both sides ... that is always a tricky position to be in ... if she is found out ... poof, she will be gone like a slab of bacon in front of Adam ... ahhahahahha couldn't resist that one!!

Waiting to see the rest of TOR ... as we all are!

Throwing Caro some extra fingers just in case ...

July 15, 2011 at 8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning our Genie of the Sea,

Good Morning everyone,

I would love a Latte MnM, yum!!!
Thank you..

I am still trying to wake up, I have been trying since 6am...lazzzzzy morning with BBDish..love it!!!

Dani needs to stop pushing Dom on J&J..I thought Dani was playing a great game until she started flirting and liking Dom to much..she needs to decide what is more important, the game or Dom or she may be out whe down to final 10..I don't think Dom will help her, he is too loayal to Cassie..IMHO..

Pam

July 15, 2011 at 8:16 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Duckie! - The time stamp os for BBT not EST :)

Lilo- Try clearing cookies and rebooting :)

Shammy - Have a great day! :)

July 15, 2011 at 8:17 AM  
Blogger Dragonfly said...

Good Morning fellow addicts. Crazy night on the feeds. Gonna LOVE the Jeff and Jordan show this week ;) Remember the good old days when they would leak portions of the food comps on the live feeds wish they would still do that!

Hope everyone has a fabulous Friday!!

July 15, 2011 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger Jennifer A. said...

Ahhh... that makes perfect sense. Thank you, Genie! :)

July 15, 2011 at 8:22 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I always liked Dani. Her and ED are among my favorites and I hoped to see them on an all star BB. I actually thought she had the edge and should have won against her dad so I was pulling for her to win, or at least make it far this time around.

However, the targeting of Cassie by her and Rachel seems to be less about the game and more about good old fashioned jealousy. I never thought Dani would target the pretty girls. I thought she was more secure than that. I'm disappointed.

July 15, 2011 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Morning Carolyn!!!

Morning Dishers!!!

Oh my, the look on Jeff's face when Jordan is reading ~ priceless! I sure hope they stay together!

And Wendylady ~ thanks for the hairy! LMAO

July 15, 2011 at 8:29 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Ahhh, missed you Genie! Hiya Lady!

July 15, 2011 at 8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great TOR Carolyn..Thank you!!!!

July 15, 2011 at 8:34 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

misslissa I said the same thing about Jeff's HOH Reveal pic! Too cute!!!

July 15, 2011 at 8:34 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hiiii!!! :0)

Big Hugs ALL around!!

Thank you for being here!!

The HGs are up, sooo...

New Top Post!

xo,
C

July 15, 2011 at 8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below