;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Big Brother 13: The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers! Happy Saturday!

Today in the BB13 House, the houseguests will play for the Power of Veto. Dominic needs to play like his life in the game depends on it, because it does... But first...

We've got quite a bit of ground to cover in the Overnight Report! Per usual with this season of Big Brother, the HGs were very active last night on the live feeds... so let's hit it!

12:05am BBT
Feed 1
Hammock
Dani, Kalia, Dominic

We've got a mix of friendly chatter, teasing and game talk here. It's a fun flashback. If you want to go and watch for yourself, I recommend joining them a couple minutes earlier, at midnight.
Daniele and Kalia are trying to give Dom a heads up that they're truly on his side and want him to stay, while others are only pretending.

Dom: Wait, did you ever assume that me and Cassi were hooking up?
Kalia: No, but I thought you were really, really close! I was watching you guys sleep the other day while we were all in the HoH room. There was a little too much comfort in that, uh, spooning situation.
Dom: What are you talking about?
Dani: hehe. Was it a 69 spoon?
Kalia: Yeah, it was a head to toe.

Adam calls out goodnight from across the yard. Dani and Kalia yell goodnight back.

Kalia: He said don't stay up too late. You gotta veto tomorrow.
Dom: I know. I'm really pumped up. I'm really excited.
Kalia: You better win the veto.
Dom: There's not a shot in hell I'm winning that veto tomorrow.
Dani: (sing-songy) Stranger things have happened. (regular voice) If you go in with that kind of attitude..
Kalia: Really!
Dom: (sing-songy) Stranger things have happened.
Kalia: Hey, I have a question.. You said you could've been in Italy right now. Why the f*ck would you ever bother coming here, if you had no intentions of event trying to play?
Dom: How do you think I have no intention of trying to play?

Kalia: You just said there's no way in hell you're gonna win the Veto tomorrow.
Dani: You're like the worst gamer this season.
Dom: Don't ever say that to me.
Dani: hehehe
Kalia: And you've literally spent the whole season with your hand between Cassi's legs.. so I don't understand if there's like game there, but, guess what, (sing-songy) showmances never get you to the end.
Dom: I do not have a showmance with anyone. I will not have a showmance with anyone.

Kalia: I know. I'm just saying, your honest game looks like either a, you really don't have one, or b, it's just to chill with Cassi.
Dom: Well, maybe I haven't thought about game that much... I'm switching things up right now, ok?
Dani: We could tell.. after nominations.
Kalia: hahahahaha
Dom: Hilarious, guys.
Dani: We're just trying to help you.
Kalia: Tryin' to help you stay in the game.

Dani: But some people don't know how to play the game, ya know??
Kalia: Some people pretend they're trying to help you stay in the game, (sing songy) and they're actually trying to get you out.
Dom: There are so many secret subliminal codes here.
Dani: (Sing Songy) I think it's pretty obvious!

Kalia: Incredibly obvious! muhuahahahaha.
Dom: I actually have no idea what you guys are saying.
Dani: (singsongy) That's pretty obvious too-oo!
Kalia: hahahahaha
Dom: Do you wanna get pinched really hard?

Meanwhile, on Feed 3...

CUT TO:
12:06:30am BBT
Feed 3
Kitchen
Cassi & Shelly

Cassi: All I've heard today is all the girls are going up to her saying, "put Cassi up. We don't trust her."


Cassi: Now, somebody that I thought was a good friend, (***I believe she's referring to Lawon) that I sit around with, game aside, just hangin' with as a person.. Now he's tellin' me he doesn't trust me. He flat out told me, I think you're one of the people that voted for Porsche to stay. And I'm like, "What universe? Why in the heck do you think I would do something like that?!
Shelly: Why is he doin' that to you?

Cassi: Probably to justify whatever he's said about me the last couple days, so he doesn't feel bad about it.
Shelly: Jordan and I were talkin' and she said he's really bad..
Cassi: What he said about me?
Shelly: No.. Never brought your name up. Just in general. I gotta go pee.

CUT TO:
12:12am BBT
Feed 1
Jordan, Rachel, Brendon

Jordan tells them she's nervous about Cassi finding out it was really Shelly who voted to keep Porsche.
Jordan: They'll never find out it was Shelly, right? Now I'm gettin' all nervous that they'll find out.
Rachel:
Brendon: You just can't give her any information.. she's gonna run with it. It doesn't matter if it's true or false. She's gonna run with it.

Jordan: Well, I'm just tellin' y'all, so in case someone says something about Adam.. Cuz I saw Porsche sittin' there looking at me while I was talking to Shelly..
Rachel: Porsche's ok.. She thinks..
Brendon: Cassi's a f'ing snake. If you don't feel comfortable talking to her up there alone, you need to get someone...
Jordan: I just feel like now Jeff's gonna yell at me, if I say something wrong. (He scolded her earlier)
Rachel: The thing is, Jordan, and this is what Brendon told me last week, you and Jeff and Brendon and I are legit.. We're not gonna throw each other under the bus.

Jordan: Right.. and that's what Shelly was saying. She's like, they're all goin' crazy trying to figure out who it was, and nobody knows..
Rachel: Right..
Jordan: And everybody.. But I saw Lawon looking at me..
Brendon: Just don't give them any room..

Jeff joins them.
Jeff: What's up?
Jordan: None of them trust one another, so they're all like, going crazy.

***Mission accomplished then, no?

OK.. now just so we're clear, Jeff and Jordan want Dominic out. Rachel and Dani (and Kalia) want Cassi out. Dani's telling Dominic to fight for Veto. Adam's already been told multiple times by Jeff that he must throw the veto and do everything in his power to make sure Dominic doesn't win. Adam has agreed to do this. Still, he will be told again.

CUT TO:
1:10am BBT
Feed 1
Dani & Rachel
Bathroom

Both want Dominic to win the PoV tomorrow, so Cassi will go up as the replacement nom. Dani wants Rachel to throw the PoV.
At first, they're talking about Jeff and Jordan's talking too much to Cassi..

Rachel: We told Jeff, we're like, you've got to be careful...
Dani: Don't tell her anything.
Rachel: And I'm sure Jordan..

Dani: I want Dom to win the Veto tomorrow.
Rachel: I do too.
Dani: That would be awesome if you guys play... (whispered, but the gist is) It would be great for you to lose a comp, because it would take the heat off of you always winning everything, and bonus, Dom wins, Cassi goes up.

Rachel: Yup.
Dani: Think about it.
Rachel: Oh no.. Trust me. I have. We're not gonna..
Dani: I know what you're saying. Obviously. But if...
Rachel: Yeah.


CUT TO:
1:26am BBT
Feed 1
HoH
Jeff & Jordan

Jeff: Rachel's insecure. People are getting a little too bananas. We're not even through this week yet, and everyone's already worried about blah blah blah...

Jordan: I just feel like.. I don't think Daniele is threatened by her.
Jeff: Well, Daniele's worried about it. She's like, "I don't trust Cassi." She keeps saying that too. But I can say the same thing to Daniele. Whadda you doin' with f'in Dominic all the f'in time?
Jordan: I think everybody just.. I don't know.. It just has to be that.. I don't know..
Jeff: How many people vote this week? 9?
Jordan: ...Yeah.
Jeff: Alright, so we need 5 votes.
Jordan: So Shelly and Kalia for sure. You.
Jeff: And Brendon and Rachel.
Jordan: And Daniele.
Jeff: I hope Daniele..

CUT TO:
1:38am BBT
Jeff & Jordan
HoH

Jeff: For us, I think we're ok either way.. Cuz, if we can get Cassi to like us, what's the harm in that?! Are they pissed?
Jordan: I think she does like us... I think she does, because i'm talking..
Jeff: I know
Jordan: ..to her.
Jeff: Are they pissed because we have another person? And that Rachel's jealous for some reason? I don't understand.
Jordan: They say she's a liar.
Jeff: Well, if they win, they can put her up. I don't care.
Jordan: I'm just going with it.
Jeff: I'm not buying into it is all I'm saying.
Jordan: I feel bad, because I'm talking to her, because I really like her, but then I feel bad, because I don't want our alliance to think I'm turning against them, because I'm talking to her, and I feel bad, because I feel like I'm being 2 faced.

They reiterate that they're not talking game to her and need to get the rest of their alliance to understand that. Neither seems to have keyed in to the fact that Cassi has only started speaking to them and become friendly since Jordan, and by extension, Jeff, became HoH.

Jeff wants to get all the veterans together for a talk tomorrow and tell them to chill on the whole Cassi thing. He also thinks it's a good idea for them to have her as a friend, because if she does win HoH, she'll be more likely to go after Brendon and Rachel than himself and Jordan.

CUT TO:
2:00am BBT
Feeds 1/2
Jacuzzi
Lawon & Cassi

We join this conversation already in progress...

Lawon: I'm close to Shelly too, and she knew something was wrong with me today. She did. Just a mother instinct I guess. Hearing my name all day, whispering and all that, but it's cool, cuz guess what? In the end, I'm gonna win. I know that. That's why I lay my ass down.

Cassi: mm hmm
Lawon: Cuz Dawon (his alter ego) was about to come out and start bangin' pans. I heard you just 30 minutes ago! You said my name. I heard you too. They woulda sh*tted on theyself. But guess what? I'm gonna come in like a smooth cognac.. They aint gonna see it comin. I got it.
Cassi: I wish we could fast forward a few weeks.
Lawon: It's gonna get ugly. I'm cool with it. Like I said, if I ever have a problem with you, I'm gonna come to you, just me and you... I'm not gonna bust you out in front of nobody.
Cassi: Good. If you hear I've said something, come to me and tell me what you're hearing and then you can believe based on what I say to you.. And I did.. If there was anyone I was doubting a little bit in our little trio, it was Dom a couple times.. and he knew that too, cuz I can't hide it.

Lawon: But you didn't know that about me.. That I doubted you.
Cassi: And I didn't think anything about you.. until today.
Lawon: I know you got my back. I know, baby.
Cassi: I just want worthy people to be here. I don't want Porsche to be here when I leave.
Lawon: I know. It's all good.

CUT TO:
2:19am BBT

Feed 3
Jeff & Jordan
HoH - Bed

This one's just for the Jeff and Jordan fans.. Pillow talk.. Sharing funny stories and I love yous.. Enjoy the flashback machine! Clicking the pic will get you to the live feeds log in page, if you've gottem, and the 3 day free trial, if you need em.


This concludes the overnight report! It's now 8:10am BBT, and BB is waking the HGs, so it's time to start the morning updates!






Permalink







41 Comments:

Blogger misslissa said...

Good Sarurday Morning Carolyn & Dishers:)! I think that if the vets are able to get the newbies to keep throwing the veto's...well they deserve to go home!

It's just silly to throw a veto when you're on the block....especially now when there really isn't much trust amongst the newbies. I think it would be fun if they let all the players play the veto...it could make people show their cards a bit more:)

Hope everyone has a great day!

July 16, 2011 at 6:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Sunshine...

Good Morning BBDish Family,

Great TOR...I have my coffee, news is on T.V. and the best of all, I am reading BBDish's TOR..Great way to start a beautiful summer morning..

Thank you Carolyn for all you do..How is your back, fingers, eyes, and your mind??? If you need extra's there are lots of Dishers that will send them..lol

Love and {{{hugs}}} and xxxx
Pam

July 16, 2011 at 7:04 AM  
Blogger MnM said...

I just started reading MORNING!!!! <3

and I am so annoyed "I'm just scared Jeff is gonna yell at me"

hell nah! yell back! tell him to shove it hard!

I saw him scold her last night, and she looked like a whipped pup, and said "it scares me when you are mad at me" or whatever. UGH! :(

July 16, 2011 at 7:12 AM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

I don't understand Dani's logic here. She's trying to hitch her wagon to Dom, and he's got ZERO game.

She's thinking with her heart instead of her brain.

July 16, 2011 at 7:16 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Misslissa! :) I hear that!! Have a wonderful day!

Good Morning, Pamela! :) Thank youuuu!! My back is actually pretty darn good, thanks to the chair from Relax the Back. My neck's kinda tweeky this morning though.. and I could definitely use some extra fingers and eyeballs!!!

Good Morning, MnM! :) Yah.. i feel ya.

***back to TOR writing I go!! I'll publish more comments in another 30 minutes or so.

July 16, 2011 at 7:17 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Caro!!! Loving TOR. Loving the caps!! Loving the paranoia! Loving it all! Especially the Goddess of the Dish!!

Morning Everybody! Happy Saturday! :)

July 16, 2011 at 7:22 AM  
Blogger Boquida said...

Good Morning All!

Can't wait to read what happened last night. I had to surrender my laptop and tv last night. I haven't gotten my mobile feeds to work yet, thats at the top of today's agenda.

It shouldn't be long before the newbies suspect Shelley. Dom, Cassi, and Lawon know they didn't vote to keep Porshe, and what does it serve Adam to tell the vets and Porshe that he voted to evict her if it wasn't true.

Busy day.....again. Will be checking in when possible.

Smmoches!

July 16, 2011 at 7:31 AM  
Blogger Machelle said...

Good morning Genie and Carolyn, I have been at the county fair this week and I am thankful for the wonderful job that you ladies do.

July 16, 2011 at 7:31 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Good morning, Lovely Carolyn!

Happy Saturday to everyone!

I haven't read the TOR yet, wanted to come say hello first :)

So, tomorrow morn I'm driving to my dad's, near Panama City Beach, FLA, it takes me about 11hrs. Won't make it to the viewing party! lol I don't know how often I'll be online but will come say hello when I can! And I think I'm coming home Thurs which means, (EGADS!) I'll miss the THURS LIVE SHOW! Oh well, it's all about the beach this week! WOOT! :-D

July 16, 2011 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Caro, that is so awesome about that chair! A blessing to you I know!

July 16, 2011 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Hi Gorgeous Genie~!!!!!

Happy happy Saturday, my Canadian friend! :)

July 16, 2011 at 7:54 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Good morning Carolyn! Sitting here refreshing TOR drinking my coffee.

GM misslissa, Pamela, MnM, and of course Genie.

What I would like to see happen the next 2 days: Dom or Adam win POV, Rachel pushes the "put Cassi up" a little too far and Jordan puts up Rachel and Brendon. Yes, a girl can dream!

I can't wait for the first endurance comp so we can see what these critters are really made of and how much they want to stay in the game. (*note to critters, please don't disappoint us. We,the feeders, live for endurance)

Have a great Saturday!

July 16, 2011 at 7:55 AM  
Blogger MrsH78 said...

Good Morning Caro!!!

Good Morning Dishers!

What an overnight report. So much info and it's not even finished yet. This is shaping up to be one of my favorite seasons as far as game play. They are at it 24/7, I absolutely love it!

July 16, 2011 at 8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Genie,

Happy Saturday to you too...

I am loving the paranoia also..so fun..

I am not happy with Jeff and Brendon..they are way too contolling of Jordan and Rachel..I have loved these guys being together and I am hoping the guys are only acting like this in the house and not in "real" life..It still needs to stop..the women need to tell them to knock it off..it is just a game..IMO..lol

Pam
xoxo

Other than that I love, love, love BB13...

July 16, 2011 at 8:04 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

I love reading "sing~songy" it's so cute!

July 16, 2011 at 8:05 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Good morning, Nana and Drakeypoo!!!

July 16, 2011 at 8:06 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Wakey Wakey???? It is going to be a long day.

July 16, 2011 at 8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Michelle, Happy Saturday!!! :)

Good Morning Turtle, have a fun and safe trip..you will be missed..:(

July 16, 2011 at 8:10 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

The TOR was fantasticoooo! So funny this morning, loved it! That cap of Shelly, and how she's playing them has me rollin on the floor! I think she's starting to grow on me!

July 16, 2011 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Good Morning oh Goddess of the Dish!!!

Love the screencap of Jordan, she looks so paranoid! Dani has flipped so she should be paranoid. They think they have Kahlia and Dani's vote, they don't ... the Vets don't have the #'s right now!

This Kahlia and Dani and Dom thing oh,think it might keep Dom here!

Here's to hoping the noms stay the same!

Good Morning Dishers!!! MWAH!

July 16, 2011 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Gah! Wakey Wakey!! :)

July 16, 2011 at 8:13 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Mwah jluvs!!

July 16, 2011 at 8:13 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

So I'm thinkin a camera on Carolyn and Genie for just one day to see how you guys do what you do! lol, seriously, I try to imagine. Like, do you know shorthand or have your own little codes?

hehe ;)

July 16, 2011 at 8:17 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Aw, thank you Pamela! You are so kind :)

July 16, 2011 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger Seany527 said...

Heyyy everyone:)

On the feeds last night, Jordan was talking about how no one ever goes in the purple room. And it got me thinking about how I've never even seen anyone in the Library room...
Is it still even in existence? Where is it even located in the house? Next to the candy room?

Ahhh so many questions, I hope someone has the answers: )

July 16, 2011 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Hey Shirtless! How's the west coast this morning?

July 16, 2011 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Michelle, you know I'm dreamin with ya!!!

July 16, 2011 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Shamrock!! :)

Good morning, Genie! :) Thanks!! *LoveFest*

Good morning, Boquida! :) Smooches!

Good morning, Machelle! :) Aww! THanks so much!

Good morning, JLuvs! :) Happy Saturday! I hope you have an incredible vacation!!!! We'll miss you terribly!

Good morning, Michelle in IN! :) You said the magic words: Endurance Comp!!! :) I can't wait!!

Good morning, MrsH! :) Thank you!!!!

Good morning, Pam!! :) Happy Saturday! I feel ya!

Good morning, Steph! :) Thanks!

July 16, 2011 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger sodapopp said...

I would seldom agree with throwing POV if your on the block. Putting your hands in someones promises is always risky, a'la Kaysar/Rachel.

July 16, 2011 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Seriously BB is waking them up??? Okay, game on ... as if it ever goes off ...

July 16, 2011 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger tonitoni said...

Top of the morning to you Carol and BB Dishers-

So grateful to have the Dish to keep me up on BB13!

I fell asleep with the computer next to me and was awakened to snoring. Since I live alone, it baffled me for a sec. I had to get up and check to see if the snoring was coming from my little dogs, when it dawned on me that it was Dom serenading us with his snoring!

Let the Veto bring Dom a reprieve and put Rachel and Brendon up! Yeah, I still wanna keep him in the game even though he woke me up last night!

July 16, 2011 at 8:22 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

@Michelle

So I clicked on Drake's avi to get a better look (not the first time! lol :) and I saw that your fave movie is Gone With the Wind. Do you know I've NEVER seen that movie? How sad is that?

July 16, 2011 at 8:23 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

JLuvs - A camera on me and Genie for the day? Helllls no! Not me anyway.. I look a fright!

Good Morning, Seany! :) The Library Room was converted into the HaveNot Room.

Good morning, DavidB! :)

Heads up!!

New Top Post

July 16, 2011 at 8:24 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, ToniToni!! :0)

July 16, 2011 at 8:25 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

I know the guys are talking mean to Jordan and Rachel ... sorry guys, I would be too! Jordan trusting Cassi, was too much! Telling her things she shouldn't be telling her! Rachel, too! What is it about Cassi ... now Rachel and Dani are going against their own alliance ... oh what a tangled web ...

I bet I get got ... by a new top post ...

July 16, 2011 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Well I won't be too far behind Thurs nite! Re: endurance comp, I'll get to watch my dvr and fast forward thru the commercials, and hopefully will be right there when the feeds kick in! WooooT!

Carolyn, thank you for the kind words! It's good to feel the love!!!

July 16, 2011 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger Seany527 said...

Oh wow C, thanks for that info : )

How did I miss that?!?! I'm so glad I asked, or all season I would have been on the look out for that room!!!

July 16, 2011 at 8:39 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Good morning ____ <--You.
Waking up slowly and glad the TOR isn't done. Maybe today some of it will sink in. Sinking in may or may not be a good thing. Just when I think I like someone and I get a good vibe, everyone else turns on them.

Can someone tell me what Dominic has done to make himself such a target? To me he's just been fun and there. A bit immature maybe but I think that's my own twist on him because he looks so much younger than he is and I equate his features with his mentality. My bad?

It's pretty obvious and has been from almost the start that Danielle has a little crush on him, and it seems pretty mutual. Catch her eyes sometime when he says something off the wall. There's a glowing inner grin that speaks more than the words I can type. Maybe i'm imagining it, but I like it.

Maybe it's an underdog factor... Danielle was pretty much left hanging alone from the day we went to live feeds. Dominic has just been out there in all I have seen and heard of/from him. He's still trying to find his space in the house, but I haven't seen him be nasty to or about anyone.

Of course I haven't watched the 'every-minute-I-can' of feeds like I have in the past.

I just hope the Schoolyard Bullies from upstairs can be swayed enough by Danielle and Kalia (if Kalia is sincere) and try to keep him around a bit longer.

While I'm opining, What is it everyone dislikes about Cassi? Granted I haven't caught much game from her myself but so far I think she is very personable. Granted, her being originally from Allen (suburb of Dallas), TX may have swayed me a bit in the beginning.

I'm guessing for the HG's hating on Cassi it's coming from her beauty and charm. We all know the *PW*'d super partner males are not allowed to look at anything that might threaten the egos of their women. (Back to the women of BB always tend to eat their own and usually sooner rather than later.)

What I don't understand is the HG's perceived fear of Porsche. I don't see her as a threat. I don't see her as the ultimate beauty she seems to think she is. Personally, from an un-gay, and just looks department point of view, I find her very plain. My only reason for caring if she went or stayed this week was strictly because I wanted Keith out no matter what side of the house pushed for it. His attitude and general game play made me need extra medication... Pepto Bismol.

There's my condensed version of a novella for the day. Hope I stay in the mood for a few more. Time and schedule will tell.

I ojnly have one thing I have to leave the house for today and that's to do a 1 hour or less rehearsal with my winning and reigning Virgin Drag Queen from last year. We are doing a duet for this year's pageant coming up on July 28th and yes... SCREAM... I'll be missing a Live Eviction Show that night but many shows must go on and I can't get CBS to respond to me when I tell them they need to reschedule because my show is more important than theirs.

July 16, 2011 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Turtles, be safe as you drive to FL. Wish we could set a time to know when you are coming through NOLA (on I-10 I am guessing) to make a quick hi and cup of coffee.

Enjoy the vaca... I know you will pop in as you can because you are a true addict, but you will be missed.

July 16, 2011 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

EEK! They are awake. I'm sure I'm posting all this in the wrong section but I've hit publish twice now and this will make 3. I'm calling this a freebie and not going to count it as a 'get got' moment.

July 16, 2011 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, GayTor!! :) That was my reaction exactly! EEK!! They're awake!!


Seany :) Sure thing!


EVERYONE -

There's a New Top Post! :)

Click Me

July 16, 2011 at 8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below