;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, July 18, 2011

BB13: Monday PoV Ceremony Spoiler & Aftermath

The live feeds went to trivia at 11:10 AM BBT! The PoV Ceremony is under way! When the feeds come back we will be posting the results and aftermath here. If you want to read about the morning events and Cassi's attempts to save herself from the hot seat please refer to Before the PoV Ceremony!

12:27pm BBT - Feeds are back!

Cassi and Shelly are the ReNoms!
12:30pm BBT
Shelly and Cassi
Backyard Couch
Feed 3

Cassi: Well, Louise, we had a good run... We better get ready to go to the Diary Room.. More than likely gonna cry a few tears in there.
Shelly: I don't wanna look like that Amber girl.. I hate that.
Cassi: I wish I could call my dad..
Shelly: (chokes back fake tears in her Emmy bid)
Cassi: (wipes her tears.)
Shelly: You should get one last phone call before you leave.. I now how much it means to your family. It'd be easy if you didn't care. Just walk on...
Cassi: I'm trying to get myself there.
Shelly: I got half a mind just to go dive in the pool. I'm serious.
Cassi: I feel like surely something is upon the horizon.
Shelly: Oh, you know it.
Cassi: I just have such a hard time not being negative.. really thought this was gonna be it.
Shelly: You wanted it for your family.. That's what makes it hard.
Cassi: I wonder how my brother's gonna take it..
Shelly: You can campaign against me. It's a game. You don't wanna have any regrets.
Cassi: I don't want that on my hands.. Knowing that I changed the outcome of which one of us walks out that door.
Shelly: I know how to separate game from friendship. I'm way old. You go make any deal you need to make.
Cassi: You're as young as your mind.. Your toes look like a little girls toes.. glitter.

Shelly: Jose loves that stuff.
Cassi: You just gotta pray for me that I don't look like a bumbling idiot when I have to talk to Julie..
Shelly: You wont! You'll be fine.

Lawon's on the elliptical... They talk to him a bit.. Then go back to their woes...

12:47pm BBT
They think they've got it all cried out, and they're thinking about going back inside.. minus sunglasses... Shelly's bemoaning her ill attire, embarrassed about people who know her who may have seen her.
Cassi: Is there anything you want me to tell your family?
Shelly: Just tell em I love em.

Dominic joins them on the couch.

Dominic: Is it ok to come sit with you? Now that you're not in the cool crowd anymore?

Talk turns to goodbye messages. Dominic says he'll weep for them. They say he better. Dominic wants to be last..

Shelly: Well, you love her. She's just my friend. You'll be last.
Cassi: Called out!

Dominic: Wanna know something that'll make you laugh? When you get out of here... Check my 3rd facebook profile picture. It'll make you laugh.
Shelly: What's it under?
Dominic: Dominic Briones

Dominic goes inside.

Shelly: Maybe your dad'll be there when you get out.
Cassi: (loses it) Do you think they'll call him from the DR, if I ask?
Shelly: Oh, honey..
Cassi: I can't believe how much I miss him,
Shelly: That's a good thing.

Shelly gets up to fix them protein shakes, tells her to stay put.. She'll bring her a shake.

1pm BBT
While Shelly's inside fixing Cassi a protein shake, Lawon and Cassi wax poetic about Shelly.. saying how amazing it would be if Shelly could make it to the end... She's such a great woman, etc... Shelly comes back out, and Cassi runs inside to use the restroom. Shelly keeps up the choking back tears for Lawon's benefit.

Lawon: Shelly, I will promise you this.. I will make sure Josie knows you're ok. Cuz I know I'll be called into the DR today.
Shelly: Thank you.
***Umm, Lawon, you're not going anywhere this week.

Lawon doesn't want to be inside today.. Too many upset people and closed doors.

Shelly: I felt so bad for Jordan. She's so upset. It's amazing how upset people get in a game. In. A. Game. You meet people and...
Lawon: And you bond with them..
Shelly: And then when you learn people's backstories..
Lawon: You get close.

Cassi returns.

Cassi: That's why I was upset about her characterization of my feelings for Porsche. She said I went after her like the Salem Witch Trial.

Talk turns to them being the Renoms, instead of Brendon and Rachel. Shelly milks it, saying how could they?!

Cassi: Possibly they wanna keep Brendon and Rachel to keep their own target smaller.
***ding ding ding! we have a winner!
Cassi: Maybe they felt like everyone would gang up on them, if Brendon or Rachel were gone.. I asked him last night, who do you trust more, them or us? Remember, you weren't friends withthem before you came into the house either. You gotta play your gut. If it's not me, then send me home.


1:11pm BBT
Feed 1
Kitchen
Brendon & Dominic & Adam

Brendon's talking to Dominic about his season and revealing how very little he understands in terms of how his season played out, in terms of the Brigade votes controlling everything.

Dominic leaves...

Brendon: What did you think of our season?
Adam: It was boring after you guys left. You guys had to fight for everything..

1:20pm BBT
Back outside with Cassi, Dominic and Lawon...

Dominic owns up to The Regulators being the worst alliance ever. They all agree and say that Keith was the downfall, and that they made the mistake of trusting too quickly.

1:31pm BBT
Feed 1/2
Backyard - Couch
Cassi rehashes her argument with Brendon to Dominic..

Cassi: My biggest pet peeve is to be talked down to and disrespected, and he did both in one sentence... This whole time I've wondered how is a guy like that with a girl like her, but after that conversation.. He's just as bad as her. After that conversation, I walked into the bathroom, and I told Shelly, I'm ok goin' home. I hate that I'm leain' them in here...
Dominic: I hear that.
Cassi: But I'm ok leaving..
Lawon: I need a cigarette after that.
Cassi: He kept going on about this is a game.. So why are you attacking someone's character. I hope Shelly's ok in there.
Dominic: She's bawling her eyes out..
Cassi: I hope she'll campaign.. She doesn't need to, She's got the votes.. But..
Dominic: You've got to campaign.
Cassi: I've got nothing to offer anyhow. If they're all convinced I'm a liar.
Dom: If you're at peace with going..
Cassi: To campaign I would have to say reasons why they shouldn't keep Shelly, and I can't think of one. She's a good person. I told her.. Our pairing was a blessing and a curse.. A curse because I could never campaign against her. If I was paired with Kalia, I'd be all over this house right now. People probably wont even know my name when I get out... I'll be like, anyone wanna ask me any questions, and I'll hear crickets.. absolute crickets.

Adam comes out.. Meanwhile, on feeds 3 and 4, we see Shelly, very upset.

Cassi: Maybe I could force feed some regular food down Rachel's throat, then she'll get a penalty nom.

1:41pm BBT
Conversation in the backyard lightens as the boys tease Cassi about her shaving habits, or lack thereof...

CUT TO:
1:45pm BBT
Feed 3/4
Shelly & Dominic
Have Not Room

Dominic is comforting Shelly over her pending loss of Cassi, saying it's understandable Shelly's upset, because they're legitimately friends. He also tells her to not be insulted or think he wants her gone, because he will be telling Cassi to campaign, mostly so she can leave without regretting that she didn't do what she could've done to stay.

Shelly: I'm gonna look back at this and laugh, because someone's going out, and I'm crying like a 3 year old.

Lawon joins them,

Lawon: Get it all out, Shelly. This is personal.
Shelly: Are people laying out?
Lawon: No! Nobody! I'm about to go lay out.

1:49pm BBT
Shelly and Dominic head back outside, joining Cassi and Adam on the couch... She lights up a smoke.

Shelly: I'm gonna look like the biggest freaking idiot in the world.
Dominic: No you're not.
Shelly: My kid is gonna be like, what is wrong with my mom?!? Every time she falls down, I tell her, don't you cry!

Brief Palm Trees.

Shelly: I'm done. I'm going swimming.
Cassi: Me too. Hair and all. I wish they'd call me, so I could get it done.
Shelly: They're probably back there laughing their butts off.
Cassi: When I get outta here, I'm gonna tell America, it's a lot harder than it looks. This place will tear you down. Adam's talking game with America's worst player right now.. (her)

Shelly: I hate that everybody's hiding and not moving on with their lives.
Adam: Jeff and Jordan are sleeping.
Dominic: Brendon and Rachel too.
Shelly: Oh.

Dominic: It's funny cuz Cassi and I were the last ones to go to sleep. We were up so late.

Light chatter...

Shelly: I wonder why they called me and not you..
Cassi: Probably cuz they know I'm goin' home. (to Dom) We should go in there together, and I'll look at you, Hey, You know I'm goin' home, right?


Dominic: Yeah.
Cassi: Wonder if they'll let us in now. I need to go in laughing. Know what's crazy? If Shelly and I had been drawn to compete in that, I'da beaten y'all..
Dom: I like how Jordan was so blatantly.. "Ya know there's only 2 couples... (to choose from for the renom)"
Adam: I'm like, no, there's 3 couples.
Shelly: Hello..
Dom: That was blatant.

Adam: They don't wanna rock their boat.. The smarter move for them woulda been..
Dom: But that wouldn't be the smarter move for them. Think about it.. Who's the biggest target if Rachel and Brendon are split up?

1:59pm BBT - Rachel joins them on the couch... for 30 seconds.
BB: Rachel to the Diary Room.

Rachel leaves.

Shelly: Maybe they're protecting us. They don't want us to get beat on anymore today.
Cassi: That was funny.. Knock, Knock.. Who's there? Backdoor. Damn.

CUT TO:
2:03pm BBT
Kitchen
Feed 1
Shelly & Dani
Then Kalia joins..

Dani's telling Shelly not to worry this week at all. She is 100% safe. Not a care in the world.

Shelly: I'm supposed to be safe, and I'm the one in there stressed about someone.
Dani: That's not gonna make you look bad. It's gonna make you look like the good-hearted person you are.
Shelly: Thank you.

Shelly's very upset that her little girl is going to see her acting "like a baby" and that she's setting a bad example for her. Dani hugs her.

Shelly: I just don't want her to see me upset.. cuz it'll make her feel bad. I wanna hug her ans say I'm ok..
Dani: Being in the house just magnifies everything so much. And you can't hide. It sucks.

Rachel comes out of the DR, sees Shelly crying, and comes to give her a hug.

Shelly: Being in this house makes me go against everything I normally do.. I love playing, but I have other priorities.
Rachel: Your family is gonna be so proud of you that you did this.. And they're gonna know how much of an example you are, not just to everyone in this house, but to them.

If you've ever dreamed of seeing legit female bonding and support in the big brother house, this is it, it is genuine, and it's worth your time on flashback. The support for Shelly from Dani, Kalia and Rachel is lovely.

Shelly: I'll be fine.. I'll dunk my head in the pool and say my eyes are red from the chlorine. Those people (in the DR) are so good back there, because they grab you, and then you can't get straight.


CUT TO:
2:20pm BBT
Kitchen area
Rachel, Dani, Kalia

Dani: I'm not gonna lie.. I'm so glad I wasn't raised in a family where the rule was don't cry. I mean, I don't cry a lot, but it's ok to cry.

Kalia and Rachel both agree.

**I stand by my lovely female bonding comment, nonetheless.

CUT TO:
2:28pm BBT
Backyard - Couch
Feed 2/3
Adam, Dani, Kalia, Shelly, Lawon, Cassi, Rachel... Brendon joins.

Friendly, nice chatter... For the moment... Give it time. ;) The BB13 house has been a powder keg from the get go...

2:38pm BBT
Brendon and Rachel step away from the group to the washing machines. Brendon mentions that all conversation stopped when he arrived. Rachel tells him he's being unnecessarily paranoid.

2:40pm BBT
Kitchen
Kalia and Cassi

Kalia's saying it's amazing how in the house one person becomes the scapegoat for everything. Rachel enters and conversation turns to teeth pain from grinding.. and slop..

After 2 minutes, Cassi leaves without a word. Dominic enters and conversation turns to flirting with Daniele. Rachel's gone a bit pensive... The next chapter in Cassi v Rachel or Brendon maybe brewing.. Spark up your feeds... I feel a storm coming.

The kitchen's now filling up with HGs seeking sustenance and snackage. Adam.. Porsche..

CUT TO:
3pm BBTpm BBT
Feed 1
Dominic, Rachel, Dani

Dominic is playing with the JellyBelly's, making people... First he did Daniele. Now he's doing Rachel.



CUT TO:
3:25pm BBT
Candy Room
Feeds 1/2
Dominic, Rachel and Brendon

It's time for some payback. Dominic enlists Rachel's help to get Jeff back for his practical joke last night - Jeff "soiled" a pair of Dom's boxers with chocolate, and left them in the middle of the Have Not Room floor for others to discover - It's all over today's overnight report..

They're brainstorming..



Dominic's evil plotting look is adorbz.. He moves on from Jeff's prank demise to Daniele's..

3:40pm BBT
Dom's at the Door of the HoH...

When he hears, yelled from downstairs..

Jeff: Where you goin'?!

***Busted. 1st attempt foiled. There will be more.

CUT TO:
3:44pm BBT
While Jeff, Jordan, Rachel and Brendon have friendly banter downstairs, Dom snuck back upstairs and is hiding on the park bench.. biding his time..

3:46pm BBT
Hmm.. after brief palm trees, Dominic is back downstairs with the rest of the HGs. He whispers quickly to Rachel, then disappears..

4:00pm BBT
Candy Room
Feed 3
Jeff, Dom, Dani, Brendon, Rachel

The conspirators have been joined by the target...

Jeff: I know something happened, because Rachel can't keep anything in.. She's a teller.
Rachel: hehehe.
Jeff: See?

CUT TO:
5:15pm BBT

About 30 minutes ago, ALL the HGs cooked up a prank, wherein they put tape over Adam's pic, hung the PoV necklace and the golden keys over the fortune teller and all hid themselves away in the HoH...

Then Dominic went and turned the lights off in the bedrooms, so BB would come on saying to turn the lights on, thereby waking Adam, who would then find everyone missing and the strangeness they left for him.. Adam woke up.. Went to the restroom... Saw the tape on his pic, took it off, then went outside for a smoke...

And now they're waiting for him to notice the rest..

at 5:15... Cassi has gone downstairs to amp it up a little bit. She puts the tape back up on his pic, then puts the tea kettle on, so he'll have to come in and get it... and notice everything else!





Spark up your feeds, folks!


I love this season on the feeds. :0) Keep your eyes on these HGs! If you haven't gotten the 3 day free trial yet, treat yourself & check it out! You wont regret it!


Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
And Start Watching the Real Big Brother!
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







108 Comments:

Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Will Dom use the POV? Who will Jordan nominate in Dom and Adam's place?




Oh the suspense!!!!

July 18, 2011 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

LOL Michelle!

July 18, 2011 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Are POV ceremonies usually so soon after wake up call? I was hoping they would have time for some more plotting and scheming and maybe one more smackdown. Maybe DR was sending Jordon subliminal messages throughout the night and wanted to have the ceremony while they were still fresh in her head.

July 18, 2011 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger softballmom/bblover said...

Good Morning All,

(((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))

I am sooooo upset and really don't know what to think at this point. I almost CAN'T WAIT for Thursday to be here already so that we can just deal with the inevitable. I agree that Cassi should just stop wasting her breath. She has valid points, but NO ONE is changing their minds, so it is a futile attempt. I wish that it wasn't, because I do like and wish that she could stay, but it just isn't going to happen.

Hopefully she can leave classy without all the ensuing aftermath, but I'm not sure that can happen either. Maybe she will be the one that comes back (rumor, not sure if someone is or not, but here's to praying) and let's see what happens.

Thanks again to the Great Genie and Carolyn for all that you do. Y'all are the best.

July 18, 2011 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Good Morning my lovlies!! i'm late getting here I know....But I'm here!!

July 18, 2011 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Softball Mom! :)

Hiya Scoot! :) You sleeper inner! :)

July 18, 2011 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Grendon - This PoV Ceremony is ultra-early.

July 18, 2011 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Grendon same here...blank page.. I'll let you know if I figure it out.

July 18, 2011 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Wow, Michelle, you seem to be #1 often!! Way to go!!

Good MornAfterNighten oh Genie of the Sea ...

I would be very shocked if J/J put up B/R, really shocked. I believe Jordan that she is going to stick with her alliance, whether or not they would have stuck with her.

As for Jordan making it to the final 2 again, I would be okay with that!

From what I hear, she bought a house for her family, that can cost a pretty penny ... remember, she was sharing a bedroom with her mom when she first started BB!!

She has spent her money on things to help her whole family. No wonder she hasn't taken a trip to Hawaii. They both traveled around the world on TAR ... maybe that was enough at the time ...

I haven't jumped on a train yet, I know who I don't want to win ... just don't know who I do want to win ...

Really wish there was a diabolical supergenius again this year ... I would be on that train for sure ...

Won't be getting on the Catty Train or the Oprah Train ... Nor the Shelly Train ... for sure ...

Okay, back to work I go ...

MWAH all my dishers!!! Like there aren't trolls in here!! So like it!

July 18, 2011 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

The suspense is killing me but I am almost positive that it will play out as planned - Dom takes himself and Adam off; Jordan puts up Cassi and Shelly. Of course as we know Cassi is the target! Shelly would have to do something DRASTIC to switch the target to her and so far Shelly is playing so swell, unfortunately for Cassi!

Janice/GA

July 18, 2011 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

I would have loved to see Jeff Jordan Shelly and Cassi in an alliance!

Good morning lovelies!

July 18, 2011 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Steph! :)

Hiya Ilissa! :)

July 18, 2011 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

When they chose partners the first night I wish Cassie and Dom had paired up. It may have turned out the same, but they may have been a new power couple.

Shelly and Kalia could have joined forces and insteaad of being a snake they could have been the 2-headed mole.

Lawon and Keith could have paired up. That would have made for catfights galore.

And who does that leave-oh, Porsche and Adam. Well, there is no reason for them to pair up except it's just plain funny. Especially picturing them in the last have/have not comp together.

July 18, 2011 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

Helloooooo magic Genie of the sea! How many wishes do I get today?

:) I guess it really isn't morning anymore. I spent the morning at the dog beach. :)
So, good morningBBT, everybody! hehe

July 18, 2011 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger daniellerenee said...

anybody else thing cassi will go all crazy after shes on the block since she knows shes going home?

July 18, 2011 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Daniellerenne! :)

Grendon - Interesting parings indeed!

Ilissa - You get 2 non-BB wishes lol

July 18, 2011 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

Yeah I believe the way they did the couple-choosin' in the beginning was both unfair and premature. They had no idea who each other were, whereas the vets knew exactly who they were and how to work with them. This could be a totally different game had they been chosen differently!

July 18, 2011 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

My two cents?

Another week cleverly and oh-so-subtly maneuvered & orchestrated by...

A Donato!

Daniele is currently the most under-rated player in the house.

I like & respect Dani as a player, but as a daughter? *bites fingertips off!*

July 18, 2011 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

Hmmmm! 2 non BB wishes!! I'll get back to you with those :-D

July 18, 2011 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

ACK! Where are my manners!

♥ Good afternoon everyone! Muah! ♥

July 18, 2011 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hia Sam! :) I agree about Dani!

July 18, 2011 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger meliebean said...

GOOD MORNING!

(((HUGS))) to all you BBDishers.
Virtual coffee for everyone...\_/

July 18, 2011 at 11:56 AM  
Blogger leochild said...

HOH Violation!! Jordan broke the rules by telling Cass/shell that they were going up before the ceremony.

July 18, 2011 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Melie! :)

Hiya Leochild! :) Technically she didn't tell them. She said she was considering it :)

July 18, 2011 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger Cindi said...

About Jordan's winnings last season...she said she paid for Jeff's laser surgery on his eyes at the tune of $4500 so maybe that was in lieu of the Hawaii vacation they had originally planned together.

Not expecting any surprises with this PoV ceremony, but then again, CBS says expect the unexpected. Would love to see Cassi re-enter the BB house later this season.

I am also concerned that the vets may in fact turn against J&J sooner rather than later since Dani & Brenchel wanted J&J to originally put up Cassi & Shelly. They will probably get their wish, but only because Dom won PoV and will probably take himself & Adam off the block, leaving Cassi & Shelly as the obvious choices for going up on the block.

I don't care who wins as long as it's not Brenchel or Porsche!

July 18, 2011 at 12:06 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

As far as I'm concerned, $500,000 after taxes is not as much as it sounds like. Don't get me wrong, it's a great gift to have and I wouldn't refuse it but it sure doesn't make you rich. I would have no problem with Jordon winning as long as she plays a good game.

As for Cassie, I hope she leaves the way Angie and Kristin left. They fought until the end to stay but they left with class.

July 18, 2011 at 12:16 PM  
Blogger meliebean said...

For food ideas..........


Things that make ya go Poot XD

tehe

July 18, 2011 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Baked Beans and Broccoli
Onions and Octopus
Prunes and Parsnips

July 18, 2011 at 12:20 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

LOL Melie

Awesome Michelle! LOL

Keep 'em coming! :)

July 18, 2011 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

oh please vote for baked beans and broccoli when I get in!!

July 18, 2011 at 12:24 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

The best thing for the have nots this week is whatever will make them the gassiest!

July 18, 2011 at 12:24 PM  
Blogger patti said...

What food would I like them to get?

Well since they all seem to be constipated, how about prunes and pomegranites? :)

July 18, 2011 at 12:26 PM  
Blogger Sassy Sis said...

Good Afternoon Dishers!!!
My food pick would be Sweet Potatoes and Sugar Babies!! HaHa!!

July 18, 2011 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

I wanted the grits one for this week. I love grits! But they would have gotten gross after a while. Would be a hell of a lot better than slop though.

July 18, 2011 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Patti! :)

Hiya Sassy! :)

July 18, 2011 at 12:31 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Everyone - Caro is at the helm! Pray for her fingers and eyes! :)

July 18, 2011 at 12:32 PM  
Blogger Sassy Sis said...

Hey Genie!!!

July 18, 2011 at 12:32 PM  
Blogger Sassy Sis said...

Goodbye Cassi, would have liked to see her stay a litte longer. (Love the bickering between her and Rach..too funny).

July 18, 2011 at 12:33 PM  
Blogger meliebean said...

Hiya Caro!

*Sends happy vibes to Caro's magic fingers*

July 18, 2011 at 12:34 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

I don't think Cassie shuold stop wasting her breath though, fight until the end! Anything can happen!!!

July 18, 2011 at 12:39 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Everyone!! :0) Smoooch!!

July 18, 2011 at 12:45 PM  
Blogger tonitoni said...

The guilt is kicking into gear on Shellie. This is eating her up raw!

Will they use one of those keys and have a contestant
come back? Will America get to vote on who gets to reenter the BB house? Let's hope Cassie returns and seeks vengeance on Brenchel!

July 18, 2011 at 12:46 PM  
Blogger Janice said...

Oh my goodness, listening to Cassi and Shelly talking/crying out in the back yard, makes me wonder......what in the world is Cassi gonna think when she gets out and finds out that her partner and best buddy in the house SHELLY was one of the "hinky votes"??????

Will she be shocked? Will she forgive?

Just wondering
Janice/GA

July 18, 2011 at 12:49 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I find Shelly's tears oddly disturbing. I don't know if she's being genuine or she's a really good actress. If she's being genuine why is she upset. She knows she's safe. If she's upset about Cassie-Why? She been pulling as many strings as Dani behind the scenes and is as least partly responsible for Cassie being in this position.

July 18, 2011 at 12:49 PM  
Blogger Jennib said...

Hi BB Peeps! I'm a longtime lurker, second time poster (once during season 12). I must have missed something - can you explain to me what's up with Cassie's family that she needs the money so badly? I thought she was a model. Is her modeling not paying enough?
Thanks for clearing this one up for me!!

Jenni B

July 18, 2011 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger Sassy Sis said...

Has anyone been able to vote on cbs.com? Nothing will show up on the page and my flash player has been updated. Just wondering if anyone else is having a problem, as well.

July 18, 2011 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger Seany527 said...

Ugh, I didnt really like Cassi but I feel really bad for her right now. :(

July 18, 2011 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger MnM said...

omg they are killin me :(

July 18, 2011 at 12:58 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I am also having problems voting on CBS.

Shelly was talking to one of the other HGs one night and said that Cassie did some modeling but decided she didn't like the lifestyle. I'm assuming she and Cassie must have talked about this at some point before the feeds started. I have no idea what her family situation is.

July 18, 2011 at 1:05 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

OMG!!! Brendon is talking about Hayden's big mistake. Who won BB last year.

July 18, 2011 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger lscott said...

hi all, thanks to genie and caro for the unbelievable job you do.

is it me, or is lawon one of the most self centered HG's of all time?

shelly is really the gamer, amazing that no one is on to her, yet.

July 18, 2011 at 1:11 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Welcome back Carolyn!

No surprises in how this turned out. It is going to be a long 4 days.

July 18, 2011 at 1:20 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

LMAO @Grendon to Brendon saying Hayden's "big mistake" He's delusional. It's scary!

July 18, 2011 at 1:21 PM  
Blogger Biskit said...

Just a STUPID move, I feel, on Jordans part! If you would have put up Brenchel your target would have been SMALLER because everyone, besides Porshe, Dani, and Rachel would have been on your side! That would have given YOU the numbers! The newbies already look up to them, it would have been a MUCH better strategic move to put up Brenchel and vote out either or, because they would have gone bonkers without each other and possibly the one left in the house would have just walked out. You put up 2 physical threats and 2 who have played the game before and one goes home. Doesnt that make YOUR chances better? Ummm ... YEAH! I feel it was just a REALLY dumb move to not go after Brenchel NOW when the getting was good!

July 18, 2011 at 1:21 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Sassy Sis...I also cannot vote.just get a blank page. Wonder what the problem is? I've updated everything.

July 18, 2011 at 1:23 PM  
Blogger Seany527 said...

Yup, I agree lscott. Shelly has the potential to go very far. She has very strong emotional intelligence and because of this the HG's feel they can confide in her.

AGP- give Shelly more DR time!!! lol

July 18, 2011 at 1:25 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

From what I understand about Cassie's situation..her father was laid off at work quite a while ago and has not been able to find a job. Her mother is working full time.

July 18, 2011 at 1:25 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

..and her brother's in jail.

July 18, 2011 at 1:29 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Wishing i could get a message to Cassie. She's fought a hard fight, she's up against some strong people, he father should still be proud because she held true to who she is and fought a good fight!

July 18, 2011 at 1:30 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Every time Cassi tells her story about her 'fight' with Brendon it changes! Just listening to her tell Dom is hilarious. She sounds like a real bad a**!

July 18, 2011 at 1:36 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi ShiSHi!! :)

Hi Seany! :)

Hey Biskit! :)

Hi Michelle! THanks!

Hi LScott! :)

Hey Grendon! :)

Hi MnM! :)

Hi Sassy!! :)

Hi JenniB :) Welcome back!

Hi Janice! :)

Hi ToniToni! :)

Hi Lindsey! :)

Hi MelieBean! :)

Heya Genie :)

Hi Patti! :)

Hi KScoot!! :)

Hi ilissa! :)

Hi Cindi! :)

Hi LeoChild! :)

Hi SimplySam!! :)

Hi DanielleRenee! :)

Hi Steph! :)

Hi SoftballMoM! :)

Hi Michelle in IN! :)

July 18, 2011 at 1:44 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

In my BB Voice : Wakey Wakey house guests! if you don't wake up and see what's really going on, and get rachel out, you are all gonna lose!

July 18, 2011 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger Patti Z said...

For all those having trouble voting - I was having the same issue but decided to try it using Chrome, and it worked fine.

Also, enjoying the blog, as always and love reading the comments although I don't contribute often.

July 18, 2011 at 1:56 PM  
Blogger Candi Cane said...

Hi Everyone! I agree with Kscooterfox. She played as hard as she could but those are some real players in the house. They haven't seen nothing yet, wait until Dani gets to play..OMG!!! it's gonna be CRAZY! I don't think their ready for the jelly that Dani is gonna bring (Her Dad is ED) come on she's gonna be a bad a** playa!!! Hi Caroyln!!!!!I hope ur having a good day:)

July 18, 2011 at 1:58 PM  
Blogger Patti Z said...

Try voting using another broser (Chrome worked for me)

Also, enjoying the blog as usual and loving the comments even though I don't contribute often.

July 18, 2011 at 1:58 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Hi Carolyn. thats twice

Am I the only one who doesn't like Shelly? Cassi could of been her closest ally and instead she never lifted a finger to keep her off the block. Does she think the golden key is the same as making final 2? It's almost like she thinks someone will tally some brownie points for her heartless betrail. In reality she is losing her closest ally week 2 and is unlikely to find another. She can't be evicted soon enough for me. right after Rachel is ideal

July 18, 2011 at 2:09 PM  
Blogger ChristyinAL said...

Hello all!

I haven't posted much this year, but I have to get this out!

I caught the whole ordeal on the feeds last night. We all know how Rachel is, but I was truly surprised at Cassi. She straight up lied and exaggerated what happened with her and Rachel when she was retelling it. Rachel was completely honest when retelling it to Jordan. True, she may have had a "tone" to her voice when talking to Cassi, but Cassi is the one that lost it and got up and left, saying some pretty ugly things before she did. Cassi was after them, Rachel is right, and Rachel has every right to be against her in the game. Cassi is also lying about Porsche. I heard her say many times that she disliked Porsche. Well guess what? Rachel dislikes you the same way, Cassi. Accept it, it's part of life.

Having said that, I think Jeff and Jordan are on the right track now. They need to stick to their word for as long as they can.

July 18, 2011 at 2:10 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Christy in AL!! :)

Hi Johnny! ::faint:: 2x in one season.

July 18, 2011 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

<<<-starving!

July 18, 2011 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

I don't think there would be anything classless about Cassi helping Brenchel lose their "stuff" even more (is that even possible?). I hope she keeps the crazy ball rolling

July 18, 2011 at 2:17 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Hi Carolyn! If I lived in FL, I'd bring you some coffee and lunch! Just a small token of our appreciation for you and the rest of the DishChicks!

July 18, 2011 at 2:21 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks, Lindsey! :0)

While Genie was doing the morning report, I went for a 2.5 hour bike ride, came home, showered, hopped back on the computer..

Eating would've been clever! ;)

July 18, 2011 at 2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is really annoying me when Cassi keeps saying that she is getting backdoored. She obviously does not know how to play the game. She is a renom. Being a renom is not getting backedoored when the original nom won the POV and took himself off.

July 18, 2011 at 2:24 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Hello Caro! Hope the backs doing okay!

Hey Genie! Thanks for the earlier update!

Hola dishers!

I have to thank Gaytor for putting the thought in my head a few days back that Shelly looks just like Buck on United States of Tara. Now eveytime I see her I can't get it out of my head! ;) (That would make a great song for ELO) ha ha...

I have a sinking feeling that Shelly is going to get into some drama soon. She is just too dawg gone nice in this house and someone will have to call her out on it! Unless of course they are worried about having to start cleaning up after themselves!

July 18, 2011 at 2:26 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

When Cassi leaves I wonder if it will be the start of the "worst year of her life" ? My guess would be no

July 18, 2011 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Susan! :0)

July 18, 2011 at 2:29 PM  
Blogger Tanya.Fabulous said...

Hi Caro! Hi Genie! Hi Dishers!

It is definitely going to be a loooong 4 days until eviction!! Anyone feel another smackdown or two will take place before then?

Anonymous - my understanding of "getting backdoored" is renominating a houseguests (or duo in this case) that didn't have the opportunity to play in the veto comp. It doesn't matter how the original noms were removed.

July 18, 2011 at 2:43 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Tanya - I definitely feel another storm coming on the live feeds soon. The tension in Cassi is too much to remain contained for long.

July 18, 2011 at 2:48 PM  
Blogger Cindi said...

Good afternoon Caro and Dishers. Can anyone tell me if I'm seeing things...I'd swear I've seen Rachel eat this afternoon and it did not appear to be slop. Didn't she take a slop pass at the PoV comp? If she didn't, then I'm not only seeing things that aren't real, but I'm hearing things too! ouch!

July 18, 2011 at 2:49 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

totally agree Caro, either a storm or she's gonna cave....haven't decided which yet... am so multitasking today...cleaning, freezing fresh veggies, reading the blog and watching the feeds!!

July 18, 2011 at 2:51 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hiya Cindi! :) Nope, she's been good. :)

KScoot! Busy Busy!

ALL - I'll be back in 20, unless someone explodes.. and i'll be back sooner. ;)

July 18, 2011 at 2:55 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

A smackdown would be more entertaining than "Horrible Bosses". I saw it last night, they could change the title to just "Horrible".

July 18, 2011 at 2:58 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Wow! I am in total shock. I fully expected Dominic to make the dumbest move in BB History (Except for Marcellas Reynolds (Season #3) who had already done it) and not use the POV on himself.

Now he's gone and made himself safe for the week and not only that, brought Adam along with him on that journey of safety, something not even Marcellas could acomplish. Marcellas couldn't keep his Eviction Partner, Amy safe, although he did anyway.

Had this been a "First Ever Golden Power of Veto" I would mention reusing scripts. But Damn Dominic saved me from even having to go there.

Now I have to spend the rest of my valuable time this week trying to find a reason why Shelly or Cassi should go home.

I'd like to get my hands around that boy's neck. (read into THAT what you will.. :-p~ )

:o)

July 18, 2011 at 3:15 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Caro, your 20 minutes are up.

:o)

July 18, 2011 at 3:15 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

From the Front Page:


2:38pm BBT
Brendon and Rachel step away from the group to the washing machines. Brendon mentions that all conversation stopped when he arrived. Rachel tells him he's being unnecessarily paranoid.


Paranoid much Brendon? Ever heard of guilt by association?

:o)

July 18, 2011 at 3:19 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I'm OMG I'm gonna say it.. I'm liking... no, I can't say it.... I'm liking this Rachel and Brendon. There... I said it.

Don't go calling the paramedics... I'm liking them working on ideas to prank Jeff.

But they need to stay away from hot sauce. Cayenne Pepper in his shorts, I'm not sure about. I guess when he sweats it might react. Hot sauce is just way too dangerous.

:o)

July 18, 2011 at 3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@Tonya.fabulous
Backdooring according to Big Brother Fan Wiki is as follows: When a houseguest is evicted after being nominated at the Power of Veto Ceremony. The Head of Household will choose not to nominate their intended target at the Nomination Ceremony to keep that target houseguest from getting saved from being evicted by the Power of Veto. At the Power of Veto ceremony, The Head of Household will nominate their intended target at that time ensuring that the target has a high chance of getting evicted.

July 18, 2011 at 3:30 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi GayTor :) 'Bout time you woke up and dragged your sorry swamp butt in here!

July 18, 2011 at 3:36 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Can't they get into trouble for these pranks? Especially if it causes a reaction or something?

July 18, 2011 at 3:41 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Love the "little friend" comment!

July 18, 2011 at 3:44 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

:-p~ Caro. Someone has to nap durring the day so when the wussies go to bed shortly after the sun goes down there's still someone to watch the critters.

But who does that sort of thing??? Hmm.


:o)

July 18, 2011 at 3:45 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I am so sick of hearing Cassie say she is going home because she is pretty. Yes she is pretty but that is NOT why she is going or even why the others that don't like her really don't like her. She is saying she wants to stay classy but everything they are saying she said, she has said and she is the one exaggerating the conversations she has had with brendon and rachel. She is going home because she is the one that is basically pulling the strings of the so called regulator alliance. Her biggest mistake was trusting people too soon and having her whole plan of controlling the newbie side from behind the scenes blow up in her face. It is a game and she seems to be forgetting that.

July 18, 2011 at 3:47 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Jennifer :)

July 18, 2011 at 4:11 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

dinner time.. i need my hands for a few minutes. :)

July 18, 2011 at 4:12 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Mine too.. dinner time that is. Don't need your hands. Just return them to the keyboard when you are done with them.

:o)

July 18, 2011 at 4:16 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

LOL Hi Caro! In my venting I forgot to tell you hi and how much I appreciate all you do! :D

July 18, 2011 at 4:22 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks Jennifer :)

GayTor - we'll see about that..

July 18, 2011 at 4:25 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

I don't know... all the seasons of BB I've seen don't look much like a game. Games are normally fun and have a code of conduct. People playing a game normally don't have to have all the silverware in their house replaced with plastic crap. People playing a game don't normally threaten to kill the families of other people in the game. But I only started watching at Season 8

July 18, 2011 at 4:43 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Evening Carolyn, Genie, fellow BB addicts

Looks like the hamsters have come up with something fun. I'm assuming they are pranking Adam now, didn't see him around.

It even seems that Cassi and Rachel are being civil. Saw Cassi talking to, guess who, Porsche earlier. Peaceful day in the BB house.

Where's our drama.

July 18, 2011 at 4:46 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Hi Everyone!

These ppl are hilarious!

July 18, 2011 at 4:49 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

LOL Adam slept through it.

July 18, 2011 at 4:49 PM  
Blogger Tanya.Fabulous said...

Anonymous - that "definition" of backdooring was created from season 5 (Nakomis' famous 6-finger plan) when the HOH and each nominee chose one player to compete in the veto. This allowed the HOH to completely control the noms and the veto comp (by filling it with, in this case, her own alliance members) and ensure that the "intended target" would not have a chance at veto, the veto would get used and the "intended target" would be the renom.

This is no longer the case since veto players are chosen by random draw as to limit the power of the HOH. Now backdooring is when an HG that was not chosen (by random draw) to play in the veto gets renominated after the POV is used.

That's why you commonly hear "there's no more backdooring" when we get to the F6 because all HGs will play in the veto comp.

July 18, 2011 at 5:00 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Wouldn't it be funny if instead of one person leaving the house for a day everyone leaves and one person stays. Basically what they are trying to simulate with this prank but if it happened, then someone would freak out.

July 18, 2011 at 5:00 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Now it's a test of wills. Adam knows something is going on. Who will crack first?

July 18, 2011 at 5:02 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Riveting Feeds LOL

July 18, 2011 at 5:12 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

NOOOOOO! My feeds died. :( going to reboot.

July 18, 2011 at 5:14 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Ok, I'm back. Adam 1, Rest of House 0

July 18, 2011 at 5:21 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

If anyone wants to chat we are under TheWhagRoomDishers other rooms are full of trolls.

July 18, 2011 at 5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below