;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, July 18, 2011

Big Brother 13: Monday Night Madness

Good evening, BB Lovers!! It was another tremendous day on the live feeds in the Big Brother 13 house. Dom took himself and Adam off the block. Jordan put Cassi & Shelly up as the Renoms. Comedy, drama and mayhem ensued!

We've been updating since 2:30am BBT, and now it's your turn.

Spark up your feeds and enjoy!


The BB13 HGs never stop! In fact, they're just getting revved up for the night!



Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
And Start Watching the Real Big Brother!
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







11 Comments:

Blogger Kimmie said...

hello Sweet ladies!! Finally got finished with dinner, now it's time to watch. listen and comment! All I can say is, backfire!!!

July 18, 2011 at 7:13 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

:0) Happy Feed watching, KScoot!


Everyone!

I'm a crispy critter! Gonna watch the rest from bed. :0)

See you bright n early in the morning!

July 18, 2011 at 7:17 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Have a good night Caro!!!

July 18, 2011 at 7:20 PM  
Blogger Janice said...

Carolyn did you get sunburned today? Reference to remark on beig a crispy critter........??

Night night will be looking forward to your overnight report because I don't think I'll make it for After Dark tonight!!

Janice/GA

July 18, 2011 at 7:21 PM  
Blogger Dragonfly said...

Gotta LOVE THE DISH!! Have been out running around and just got in first stop is The Dish and I was not disappointed thanks for the stellar updates I don't feel like I missed anything!!

Now to just find out what chat room my friends are in and I am golden for the night.

What's the room and the password???

July 18, 2011 at 7:25 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

I got all excited seeing your post ... then I read your comment ... sory you are a crispy critter...does this mean you are sunburnt or just burnt out ...

July 18, 2011 at 7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It has been bothering me ever since I saw Cassi that I could never figure who she reminded me off. I finally figured it out Olivia Wilde.

July 18, 2011 at 8:21 PM  
Blogger Debee said...

Good evening! Did Dom just say he was homeschooled? He just went up several notches in my book! :D

July 18, 2011 at 8:38 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I knew Caro would wuss out before I got back from feeding and business and as always, I am right.

Sleep well our Goddess.

Now wondering if Smackdown Genie is around in case there is one... a Smackdown, not a Genie.

I have to go searching for the new Superpass room .. That should be easy. It will be the FULL one.

I haven't decided how much I'll be around tonight, at least past BBAD.

It's not easy being a drag queen on 'roid rage and that seems to be what I am. (Those ESI's last week didn't work so I guess the steroids went somewhere... I think it was to my brain.)

I'll be back as I think of something clever. I'm not promising it will be clever but I promise I will think it is. This isn't one of those times.

I have no idea WTF I am saying, I'm just happy to have a place to say it all. all night if I want to.

I'll s'hup for now.

:o)

July 18, 2011 at 8:45 PM  
Blogger CarrieMarie said...

haha, love that last picture of jeff. : )

July 18, 2011 at 9:42 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I bounced in and out of feeds. didn't see a thing worth typing about. It was probably there but I stayed mostly muted so.... Good luck Caro with a TOR.

I'm sure it's there, you just have to find it for yourself but you always do.


G'Night!

:o)

July 19, 2011 at 2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below