;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

BB13, Tuesday Morning, July 19

Good Morning BB Dishers!

As I write this I hear a whole lot of snoring on the live feeds!

There was a lot of fun and pillow fights along with boob and masturbation chatter in the BB house last night dispersed with sporadic game talk, some paranoia, and Cassi's fight to stay in the game.

For a complete run-though of last night's events, there's no place like Carolyn's splendid Overnight Report!

With two more days to the dreaded eviction and crowning of the new HoH, we're expecting scrambling, award winning performances, and strategizing to light up the feeds. Shelly has been so good at playing the distraught nominee, that Cassi is starting to believe that she might have a chance at staying. This, along with the fact that no one has the heart to tell her she's done, has renewed her fight to stay in the game which, no doubt, will bring some drama.

Speaking of Shelly, she's been up since 6:45 AM BBT, and is now settled on the backyard sofa with her breakfast of coffee and cigarettes. We have all been hoping for her to address the live feeders. Will today be the day? Nope! She sits pensively for a good while then continues cleaning and straightening up around the house. (*Does BB put the older women in the house to make sure it stays clean?)

8:30 AM BBT
DR Leak: Shelly is talking about Tylenol and her medication with the dude in DR.

8:47 AM BBT
Kalia, The Talker, is up. She goes to the bathroom, has a brief chat with Shelly and goes back to bed.

9:14 AM BBT
Wakey, wakey house guests!


9:36 AM BBT
The trees have turned to fish!

9:41AM BBT
Feeds are back.

  • Shelly and Brendon are the only ones on the cameras talking about Kalia and how messy she is.
  • Adam is on the elliptical.
  • Adam says that Cassi and Rachel are in the bathroom. (off camera)
  • There are a lot of palm trees... the feeds stick to Brendon and Shelly. They're talking about Gerard Butler (yummy) movies.
  • Cassi is called to DR.
  • Feeds come back after brief palm trees to Daniele and Rachel in the bathroom getting dolled up. Rachel asks her if she thinks the next HoH will be questions about the house. Daniele tells her she won't tell anyone. (I think... it's Daniele after all)
  • Feeds switch to Brendon and Shelly again. He's talking about Matt telling them about the "online stuff*. He's saying that no one should have to endure the heavy meanness that happens online. He tells Shelly that the animosity that happened between Rachel and Cassi had nothing to do with her.
  • Rachel is called to DR.
  • Cassi comes out to join them. They joke around about Cassi being told to put her microphone on because she was alone in the bathroom with Rachel. Cassi (laughing): Relax. We're just brushing our teeth.
  • Talk turns to the morning music and we're sent to get some extended fresh air among the palm trees.
10:04 AM BBT
Feeds back with the same people on all cameras.


  • Brendon is telling Shelly and Cassi about him scaring Kalia. (It's really hard to transcribe a cohesive conversation because they keep bringing up production)
  • Talk outside has turned to scary movies.
  • Adam is done on the elliptical.
  • Cassi says she can do the woman from The Ring so well, she scares herself.
  • Shelly and Brendon love Thriller.
  • Talk turns to how scary the fortune teller is in the purple lounge. They imagine her coming out and crawling towards them without legs... (ACK!)
  • Rachel has come out to use the elliptical. Cheerful good mornings all around. 
  • They start making fun of scary movie formulas.
  • Cassi tells them about the time she was house-sitting her parent's home and her dad showed her how to use and load the shotgun just in case. She was so scared that she kept the shotgun and the 22 in the bedroom with her at night.
  • Talk turns to guns and gun safety. 
  • Cassi talks about her ex and evicts us from the house.
10:24 AM BBT

Daniele: I think the reason is... (unintelligible)... Shelly... It's one of those weeks.
Brendon: (Whisper)

(They're so inaudible that BB has turned on the sound so much, because they can't hear them either. I think they're talking about the paranoia getting to Shelly and that nothing has changed at this point in the game.)

Shelly and Lawon come in and the "conversation" ends. 
  • Brendon takes his coffee outside. 
  • Daniele grabs a banana to join the others in the back yard.
  • Shelly is talking about post Katrina and other disasters.
  • Jordan is up, gets a drink and her laundry and goes back to HoH where Jeff is sleeping.
  • Adam is taking a shower
  • Daniele is waiting for her turn even though the Have shower is free.
  • Adam asks Daniele is there's someone out there. She says Jordan. He says he has a question for her  when Jordan says "What?" and he doesn't ask.  
10: 35 AM BB


Adam asks Daniele eventually but he's inaudible without his microphone.
Daniele: You mean about this week? After this week a certain person will be fine.
Adam: I just can't see you and Rachel working together.
(They talk some more but I can't catch it... BB warns Adam twice about his microphone)
Daniele: Winning every competition doesn't get you to the top.
Adam: I know if I don't win HoH or Dominique doesn't win HoH we're going up.
Daniele: I'm going to try and get Lawon out this week. I like him and all but I don't trust him.
Adam:  But what does she bring to the table? (Kalia)
Daniele: A vote.
Adam: (inaudible) They're both useless.

Outside, Jordan, Rachel, Shelly and Cassi are chit chatting about the live shows but change the subject not to incur BB wrath. General chit chat about vacations and tanning ensues.

10:54 AM BBT


  • Daniele and Adam continue their talk which is equally inaudible. 
  • Jeff comes in to change in the bathroom. and lay out.
  • Brendon is washing up.
  • Adam has joined the others outside.
  • They talk about music and... yup, you guessed it! Palm trees.
  • Daniele hops in the shower.
  • Jeff joins the backyard crew with more talk of movies. He tells Jordan he dreamt of pirates.
  • Jeff and Adam in the kitchen are talking about movies.
11:08 AM BBT


  • Jeff, Brendon and Adam are in the kitchen feeding and talking about vitamins and electrolytes.
  • Cassi, Jordan, Shelly and Rachel are outside. Cassi keeps talking about people who haven't signed releases and we keep getting tossed from the feeds. 
11:24 AM BBT
  • Rachel is taking a cold shower and changes into a bikini.
  • Adam, Cassi and Shelly are still outside chatting
  • Brendon runs.
  • Daniele is doing weights.
  • Jeff feeds the fish in HoH and goes back to bed.
  • Jordan is changing in the shower.
  • Cassi and Shelly go in to wash their cups and change.
  • Cassi and Rachel have a pleasant conversation in the bathroom about cellulite and slop. (*and not necessarily connected)
11:31 AM BBT
BB: House guests. This is a lock down. Please go inside and close the sliding glass door.


Cassi asks Shelly if she honestly thinks that she should try to fight to stay. Shelly says she absolutely should. Cassi says it isn't about campaigning against her because she doesn't have a bad thing to say about her. Shelly encourages her to campaign. Shelly tells Cassi, she would regret it if she didn't campaign.


  • Kalia comes to the bathroom to brush her teeth.
  • Daniele and Lawon are chilling in the Chrome Room chatting about all the fiber Rachel takes.
  • Dominic finally rises.
  • Jordan checks in with the bathroom crew and goes to hang out in the Chrome room. She tells them that Jeff isn't feeling too well and has gone back to bed.
  • Kalia leaves the bathroom after chattering at Shelly and Cassi the whole time. Shelly does a gun firing motion.
  • Dominic joins the two women in the bathroom. They tell him he didn't snore last night but Adam raised the roof.
11:49 AM BBT


  • In the Chrome Room Kalia is telling Daniele, Lawon and Jordan that Rachel has been acting wonky since she's been on slop. (*Damned if Rachel talks. Damned if she's quiet.) The says that Shelly and Cassi are acting weird too. (*hello? they're on the block)
  • Porsche has joined Shelly and Cassi in the bathroom for her morning routine.
12:04 PM BBT
Cassi leaves the bathroom to lie down.

Shelly: Do you know which way you're voting?
Porsche: (Nods and says something with her mouth full of toothpaste and a toothbrush)
Shelly: Cause she's going to be campaigning.
They both laugh.
Shelly: I just want to know in case anyone is flipping.
Porsche: There's no amount of charity stories that will change my vote

They both laugh and go on to chit chat.


12:08 PM BBT


  • Brendon is giving Rachel another lecture but I can't hear him because he's mouthing words without much sound. 
  • Kalia comes in and he leaves. Kalia asks her if she's okay and she says yeah and covers her head up. 
  • Daniele comes in.
  • Rachel asks if Daniele said anything to Brendon about Rachel spending too much time with Dominic.  Daniele tells her "no" and to not have that expression. (Daniele talks without words so I don't know what she said.) Rachel says that Brendon is mad at her because she asked him in front of everyone if he loves her; but that she only said it for him to make her slop.
  • Brendon comes in and ends the whisperfest. He asks them what they're talking about. He says he can't talk to her any more because Rachel gets pissed at him.
  • Daniele changes the subject to the fact that Lawon will put up Adam and Dominic if he wins HoH with the intention of back-dooring Brendon and Rachel. Brendon says it doesn't matter because he wants to be gone...
  • They leave to continue the discussion.
12:15 PM BBT
Feeds follow them outside to the hammock. Brendon tells her he doesn't want her to hang out with Dominic. He tells her that her behavior this week has put them in jeopardy. He continues lecturing her and she says she's pissed at him because he's acting like an a-hole.



Rachel: Itr's not your place to be mad at me. You're not my father.... You told me to watch what I say and when I say it and I have,
Brendon: It bothers me when you...
Rachel: Tell you I love you because I want to make you slop. Grow up! 
Brendon: Look at your expression. You can't hide anything.
Rachel: You're right I can't. You can't tell me what to do. You can't bully me. It's over.... I didnt' do anything today. I got up. I worked out. I went to bed.

Shelly sits nearby and ends the conversation/ They go inside to the Purple Room to continue this painful discussion....  He keeps shushing her and telling her to control herself.


Brendon: Everybody in the house knows we're fighting.
Rachel: It's your fault. Everyone knows because of you.
Brendon: I don't want to fight in public.
Rachel: Then don't fight! I didn't do anything.
Brendon: I'm sorry I let you bother me by saying you loved me.

This is ongoing. Spark up the live feeds or check it out on FB.

Brendon tells her that he would walk out without a half a million dollars because nothing is worth losing their relationship. Rachel is having none of it. She wants to stop talking about anything and needs time away from  him. She tells him that the reason they're the biggest target is because they're winning competitions not anything else.







Permalink







34 Comments:

Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Morning!!! :)

July 19, 2011 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

LOL! Morning Michelle! :)

July 19, 2011 at 9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Genie,

Great TOR Carolyn,

Hi everyone..

I hope today is a fun day in the house, I want to see who is loyal to who..so much back and forth..everyone is doing it this season..FUN!!!!!

Pam

July 19, 2011 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Pam!!! Huggies :)

July 19, 2011 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger Seany527 said...

Hi everyone : )

I feel like we are getting a lot of fresh air and palms this morning...

Hope everyone enjoys the feeds today :)

July 19, 2011 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Seany! :) LOL!

July 19, 2011 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good morning.

Late getting started today so I have a lot of reading to do. I just wanted to comment on something I heard last night.

Brendon and Cassie were talking about how the game changes the way people act and how they are perceived outside the house. I can't remember the exact quote but Brendon said something along the lines of-when we get out of here and watch the season we realize that none of us come out looking perfect. For the most part, I agree. But I do have one exception. Kaysar.

Of course, I know that's only my opinion. My friend described him as a nerd with too much facial hair. But that guy was pretty dang perfect in my book.

July 19, 2011 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger Boquida said...

Good Morning everyone!

July 19, 2011 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

okay, I have finished TOR - Fantastic as always Oh Goddess of the Dish (when she checks back in)

I finished all comments and TMR ... I have to laugh at:

Genie of the Sea: Talk turns to the morning music and we're sent to get some extended fresh air among the palm trees.

Genie of the Sea: Cassi talks about her ex and evicts us from the house.

So glad I wasn't drinking coffee at the time ... would so have spewed (sp) all over my work computer!!! Finally taking a break to get caught up!!

Oh, can't wait to see what this day holds for us Live Feed Addicts ...

MWAH all around the dishers!!

July 19, 2011 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Grendon! :)

Hiya Bo! :)

Hiya Steph! :)

July 19, 2011 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

good Morning! Still trying to clear my head and wake up! I still don't want cassie to be evicted...:(

July 19, 2011 at 11:02 AM  
Anonymous Wisconsin Mike said...

Can someone please advise how we are supposed to vote on CBS website to "influence" Thursday's HOH.

July 19, 2011 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Palm tree hell!

July 19, 2011 at 11:21 AM  
Blogger meliebean said...

Good Morning my BB-BFFs

Hope everyone slept well, and woke up to good coffee.

July 19, 2011 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Why did it seem that Kalia was suddenly planting the seed to keep Cassi? A couple days ago she was pushing to get rid of Cassi. What did I miss or is everyone else as confused as I am?

BTW-Not implying that what Cassi said about Kalia was o.k., but before the Oprah comment had been made I had thought to myself several times that Kalia does have a strong resemblance to Oprah.

July 19, 2011 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Scoot! :)

Hiya Wisconsin Man! :) The vote is over I think... But a lot of people have been having problems with it.

Michelle - Indeed! :)

Hiya Melie! :)

July 19, 2011 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger daniellerenee said...

Rachel just cant do anything i feel bad for the poor girl.

July 19, 2011 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Feel like you've been to the beach yet? More palm tree's on BB than there is in Miami! lol

July 19, 2011 at 12:04 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Has anyone perched a hammock under the palms yet? Where's the cabana boy? i want a pina colada...

July 19, 2011 at 12:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good morning all! :^) I have a question. I seem to remember a couple years back Carolyn talking about some wireless headphones she got that worked wonderfully. What were the names of them and where can I get them? Thanks in advanced!

July 19, 2011 at 12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning everyone,

Great TMR Genie, I got so tired of palm trees I stopped watching..

I feel for Rachel too..there are many more people in that house that are FAR worse than she is..I can think of 4 right now..hmmm..IMHO!!!

Carolyn and Genie, thank you for the {{{{HUGS}}}}..they really help..

Since they are in lockdown this could be fun..I wonder why they are..

Pam

July 19, 2011 at 12:10 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Did anyone catch what Brendon was saying to Rachal. She looked upset. Was he lecturing her again?

July 19, 2011 at 12:11 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Seriously? Yet another Rachel/Brendon argument? This is ridiculous.

July 19, 2011 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

This is the best arguement involving Brendon and/or Rachel I have ever heard. The best part is that no one else even had to make them mad or hurt there feelings.

I don't care for Rachel (or Brendon). That's never been a secret. I actually feel a little bad that they are once again acting in such a way that will probably have a carry over affect when they leave BB. But I am hoping that this may push Rachel to realize she doesn't need Brendon. I thought he was controlling, possessive and a bully last year and I feel the same way this year. And I'm talking about the way he treats Rachel-not the way he treats the other HGs.

Also, a lot of times when I want my husband to do something for me or get something for me I will start out by saying "How much do you love me." He has never yelled at me, lectured me, accused me of being insecure or said that I embarrassed him. He just answers, "What do you want."

July 19, 2011 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger EileenWithAnE said...

What did I miss, why is Rachel on slop/taking cold showers?

July 19, 2011 at 12:45 PM  
Blogger Cindi said...

I'm not a Rachel fan, but she didn't do anything to deserve yet another Brendon lecture. I actually feel sorry for her right now.

July 19, 2011 at 12:49 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya DanielleRenee! :)

Hiya Pam! Thank you! :)

Hiya Shi Shi! :) It's on the post.

Hiya Hey Miss! :)

Hiya Eileen! :) She two a two week have not in the PoV.

July 19, 2011 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger EileenWithAnE said...

Ah ok, thanks. I have the feeds, but hadn't noticed this yet. I don't watch all the time though.

July 19, 2011 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Ugh! this is p'ssng me off so bad! I cannot stand such a controlling person like that. He is treating her like a child.

Helllo my Dish Diva's!

July 19, 2011 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

HE needs help! Lots of help! I can't believe this. She just takes his crap. She needs help. This is a headline story waiting to happen. So Sad

July 19, 2011 at 12:54 PM  
Blogger I 4 GIT said...

I am so over Brendon and Rachel. As much as I am not a Rachel fan...Brendon sure seems to be a control freak!!! Let's do them a favor and erase this weeks noms, and start over and throw them out!!!!!UGH

Oh hi everyone!

July 19, 2011 at 12:56 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Rachel is actually admitting the truth of the game. She realizes that they are a target and it isn't because people don't like them. But Brendon, the genius who thinks that everyone else who plays BB is an idiot, still can't figure it out. He still thinks their gamesmanship will make other people want to play with them. You know-the stategy where they are an unbreakable alliance that leaves no one who works with them a chance at final 2 and if they don't win HOH they will probably win POV. Didn't people try to explain to Brendon last year why he was a target?

July 19, 2011 at 12:58 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiii Everyone... Heads up! A new top post coming!

July 19, 2011 at 1:00 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

New Top Post

July 19, 2011 at 1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below