;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Big Brother 13: Tuesday Afternoon, July 19, 2011

Good afternoon, BB Lovers! I hope you're enjoying a tremendous Tuesday! The Big Brother 13 HGs are rockin' the Live Feeds, and the updates keep on comin'!

If this is your 1st time on BBDish today, you need to get up to speed! Please have a look at GenieSea's excellent at extremely detailed Morning Report. Have a look at my Overnight Report too, if you were asleep when everything that went down late last night.

As we join our houseguests...

12:55pm BBT
Feed 1 & 2 - Brendon & Rachel are in a bit of a tiff, and since Rachel's not backing down, it's Brendon's turn to pout.
12:58pm BBT
On Feeds 3 & 4
Lawon & Dominic are talking about the coming HoH comp, agreeing that each better fight hard...

Lawon: Since day one, I've never doubted you.
Dominic: Me neither. Out of all the people we've doubted, we've never doubted each other. The only thing is I don't know what you do for a living.
Lawon: No you don't, and you gonna be so surprised.
Dominic: Know what I realized this week? HoH is not as important as PoV.
Lawon: mm hmm. PoV is the ticket. That's for real.

Adam enters.

Dominic: Hey Adam.. If it was singles, I bet they woulda put me and Cassi up this week.

Porsche enters.

Dominic: Why does it matter what the last key does?
Porsche: It doesn't do anything.

***We'll see about that.


1:10pm BBT
Feed 3
Dominic, Lawon, Adam, Porsche

Chatter about travel, Vegas, traveling with models...

1:15pm BBT
Feed 1
Brendon & Rachel

Rachel: Have you been studying the stuff in the house?
Brendon: You need to be able to spell the stuff in the house...
Rachel: On the back wall? It's all spelled phonetically...

Brendon: I'm sorry, baby. I wanna be with you. I just don't wanna be in this house.
Rachel: It's not our problem to make America love us.. It's not our problem to make live feed people love us.. We're not gonna be able to make everyone happy. There's 6 people in the house that we have a shot at keeping on our side... Jordan, Daniele, Jeff, Dominic..
Brendon: Shelly..
Rachel: No, she'd put us up in a heartbeat. She thinks I'm catty.

Brief Palms

Rachel: The game changes every week..
Brendon: And people change their minds every week. The young, dumb players will play emotionally. Shelly's not like that. She realizes we're strong and it's smart to align with us.
Rachel: That's why she's been with us so far, but..
Brendon: We can't win this game alone.
Rachel: I know. That's why we have Daniele and Jordan. And Dominic's smart... he realizes that he and Daniele basically have their choice of whichever is the stronger pair..
Brendon: If we make it that far. We're not gonna win every HoH.

1:24pm BBT
Rachel and Brendon kiss and make nice...

...and finally, they don't give a damn that feeders hate em. They're in the house to win, not to please anyone. Make-out session ensues..

Rachel: Brendon, seriously, we're gonna get in trouble. If my mom's watching right now..
Brendon: Your mom's busy working.

Rachel: (softly)What do you want?
Brendon: you.
Rachel: For how long.
Brendon: forever.

**1:31pm BBT - They're mushy gushy, so I'm gonna give them a little privacy and see what the other HGs are up to.

CUT TO:
1:33pm BBT
HoH
Jeff & Jordan
Feed 3

Jeff: I feel sick.
Jordan: Bad stomach? Stress? Maybe you should just lay down and rest all day.

Jordan leaves HoH and heads downstairs. Jeff closes his eyes...

Feed 3 sticks with Jordan as she passes through the kitchen area, where Brendon and Dominic are now at the counter and Rachel, Shelly, Porsche and Adam are fixing some lunch..

Jordan makes her way outside, drops her towel and lays down on the chaise...

1:37pm BBT
Feed 3
Jordan, Daniele, Lawon & Kalia
Bikinis and Backyard chatter about spankings...

1:43pm
Jordan: When my dad would spank us, if we puckered, he'd spank harder.
Lawon: Puckered?
Jordan: Puckered.. you know.. if we tensed up our butts.

CUT TO:
1:53pm BBT
Feed 1
Adam, Rachel, Porsche, Dominic, Brendon

They're talking about Janelle, and Dominic finally remembers who she is and says "she wasn't that hot, and she thickened up during her season." The girls tell him to get stuffed. Adam showers praise on her as well..

1:56pm BBT
Feed 1
Dani enters and joins the kitchen crew. The guys shower her with praise..

1:57pm BBT
Feed 3
Chatter about All Stars...

Rachel: What about you? How many comps do you win?
Dominic: Maybe 3.
Rachel: Only 3?
Dominic: What about you?
Rachel: Maybe 10.

Dani: What are you talking about?
Rachel: How many comps we're gonna win...

Dominic predicts Brendon will win the coming Endurance comp and that Porsche wins the next HoH and sends him packing. Dominic further predicts that Brendon will be out 3rd, but that Rachel will make the final 2...

Dominic: Adam's gonna get my vote in the end, because he's gonna backdoor Daniele in week 9.
Dani: And you self evict the next week, because you miss me so much.
Dominic: I'm gone week 7.
Rachel: I had a dream, and Daniele kicked Brendon's knees, so she could outrun him.
Dani: Sounds like something i'd do...

Rachel: So since you're predicting, what are the questions for final 2?
Dani: Finish the question, When it comes to spanking with Bacon, Adam said he'd rather spank Dani or PT.
Adam: Daniele, I'd much rather spank you.
Dani: OK.. Rachel said, the best part of this season of Big Brother was a, having sex in the HoH Room or b, having sex in the ___ room.
Rachel: B hasn't happened.
Dani: There's still time.

2:05pm BBT
Jordan comes inside.. They include her in the questions..

It's pretty chill, fun right now...

CUT TO:
2:07pm BBT
Feed 1
Lawon, Kalia

They're talking about Cassi and all the advice they've been giving her regarding campaigning.. Both have been telling her to go for it, but it doesn't sound like either will be giving her a vote.

They agree they were blessed to have each other in their couples..

Lawon: I think also, too, with us, all these couples coming up, now they're trying to be social, and with us, we already were.. That's a good thing too, because both of us are communicators. I think we're blessed.

Shelly's across the yard. She yells something.. They engage with her for a couple moments..

Lawon: And my aunt.. I know she's thrilled I'm with you, because she is you.. She's like, thank goodness he's with someone with some sense.

With regard to HoH, they both agree it puts a big target on you and they don't feel the need for that. Rachel comes out and talk turns to food... Kalia's gonna make sandwiches..

2:12pm BBT
Rachel takes off her coverup...

Lawon: You're losing weight.
Rachel: Me?
Lawon: Yeah. I could tell the other night..
Rachel: Thank you!!

Talk turns to safe sunning.. Rachel went to a dermatologist for a mole and the dermatologist freaked her out about getting any sun.

2:16pm BBT
Rachel & Cassi
Backyard - Couch
Chatter about all the toning Rachel wants to do pre-wedding, so she can look her best on their honeymoon..

2:30pm BBT
Sunbathing & Pool Time with Jordan, Cassi & Rachel!

Rachel's laying out quietly..


Cassi was laying nearby, then got up to go join Jordan and chat with her by the pool..

2:38pm BBT
Feed 1
Shelly & Adam
Backyard Couch

Shelly: This house just drives you crazy...
Adam: The human element. That's what's so tough with the two of you up..

Shelly: The weird thing is, if you're a weak player in this game, you get by.
Adam: People are like, we can always get them later.. use them for their vote.
Shelly: I can't compromise who I am. When this is done, I go back to my life. You can't have people think you're a frikkin snake.
Adam: That's the one thing - I know when I walk out of here, my friends will still be my friends, and I have a great support system.
Shelly: Thursday's gonna be a trainwreck emotionally.. If I leave this game, I get to go see my baby and my husband. I win either way.
Adam: And the longer you stay, you'll be missing them more, but good for you too, because you'll see what's inside of you. I know next week, if I'm on the block again, I might have to fight harder for my safety... and G-d forbid, if I win HoH, I'm in a really sticky spot.
Shelly: What would you do?
Adam: I've run a few scenarios, and none really further my game. I'm almost better off not winning HoH. But I could make a big move that people aren't making.. The one scenario, if I was HoH, take out someone strong.. That just puts a big target on my back with the rest of them, but if I take out someone weak, what does that do fo rme?
Shelly: If I ever get HoH, I'm gonna make a big move.
Adam: Porsche and I were talking earlier.. What if when we get to 10, they regroup us?
Shelly: That would be interesting..
Adam: It could be really fun.

2:49pm

Cassi joins Adam and Shelly in the smoker zone. Daniele comes out and Cassi asks if she'll do her nails later.. Jeff joins the couch dwellers as well. Talk turns to the weather.

CUT TO:
3pm BBT
Feed 1 & 2
Dani & Kalia

Topic: Pedicures, Personal questions and Pickiness about Personal Habits of other HGs...

Kalia: Are you a little lesbian?
Dani: Why do you ask?
Kalia: Because of the little rainbow tattoo.
Dani: Oh.. yeah.

Dominic joins them... Kalia gets on him for sitting on the kitchen counter where they all eat. Dominic is worried about Cassi not eating ever.. Lawon enters, and talk turns to their DR requests, which brings on the palms, briefly...

3:05pm BBT
When the feeds return, Dominic is gone and Kalia's talking about some guy she saw when she was in kinko's whose shorts were so short, she "was expecting to see his grandchildren." (**haha!)

3:09pm BBT
The nail salon moves into the living room, as Dani sits on the floor clipping her toenails and Lawon keeps her company, sitting on a couch. Dani offers to paint his nails. Lawon declines, but says that if his neice was there, she'd paint hers.

3:13pmBBT
Feed 1
Living Room
Kalia, Dominic, Dani, Lawon

Dominic: Nice robe, Kalia...
Dani: Are you naked under there?
Kalia: hehe
Dominic: Why are you all in here?

Dani: We were waiting for you, so we'd be the 1st thing you saw when you came out of the DR.
Dominic: Aww..

Talk turns to birthdays and HoH baskets... Dani will turn 25, hopefully in the house.

3:17pm BBT Living room chatter continues and has now moved on to horoscopes. Dominic says he's an Aries to a T. They ask about his family, and Dominic starts talking about his little sister, who looks so much like him, they're often asked if they're twins.

Dominic: I don't know why you guys make fun of me so much.

Dani: If we're doing it to your face, you know we're not doing it behind your back.

3:24pm BBT
Chatter about nails, horoscopes, etc...

Dominic: I've never seen girls do their nails so much in my life.
Dani: I do it 2 or 3 times a week.
Dom: You do it 2 or 3 times a week. Is that code?
Dani: Yes. Do you want us to do your nails?
Dom: No.

3:35pm BBT
And we move on to everything you always wanted to know about Dominic's Spontaneous Erections..

Dom: I have the penile drive of a 15 year old.
Dani:That's cuz you're15.
Kalia: Exactly.
Dom: It gets hard at the most inconvenient times.. Like during yoga.. The girl's like, can you not do the pose? I'm all, no, i just need to stretch for a minute here.. I'll get it when I'm not even thinking about anything.
Lawon: I can be just reading the newspaper and boing!
Dom: Exactly.
Lawon: It's natural. Don't worry about it.

3:28pm BBT
Living Room
Dani, Kalia, Dom & Lawon

Talk turns to pet peeves in language... Then..

Lawon: We should play big booty tonight.
Dani:We should!
Dominic: I wanna get F'd up! Would you pound one with me?
Dani: Never.
Dom: Why?! I'm not really a big drinker.. I'll drink maybe 5 times a month.
Lawon: That's a lot.

Dom says he doesn't like wine. Dani & Lawon do. Dani promises to get Dom hooked on it.

3:37pm BBT
Rachel and Brendon join the Living Room crew... They flirt with her... complimenting her thighs, etc..

Brendon: You know we're just doing this to make Annie jealous.
Dani: You don't need to do anything to make Annie jealous. That's my lady.

3:45pm BBT
Brendon's doing his robot impression... which sounds exactly like his conehead impression..

***My brain is melting. Need cuban coffee. Back in 30. Please mind the HGs. They tend to misbehave the moment I take my eyes off of them for a moment!

4:23pm BBT
Backyard -Double Chaise
Shelly & Cassi


Shelly: It's just a catch 22 either way.
Cassi: I haven't talked to em yet, just want you to know.
Shelly: If there was a way I could let you keep playing without looking like a complete idiot, I would. I thought we were gonna get down to like the last 4.
Cassi: I know.. I know..
Shelly: I can't wait to get up and talk Thursday.
Cassi: You bein' sarcastic? I wish there was an option to compete to be on slop for the rest of the summer.


Shelly: You'd take it?
Cassi: Absolutely. Even if there was a way to stay and have no option to win.. just to make it to the final 6 or 7.. Sh*t happens I guess...
Shelly: At the very beginning of this, were you trying to play for a key?
Cassi: I swear to you 100%..
Shelly: Dick told me you did.
Cassi: Well then that was part of his game. We never even talked til the night before he left.. and only 20 words then. I will call him out! At the wrap party..
Shelly: Don't be frustrated about it. You'll see in my DRs.. I've always said, please just let us get through this duo part...

Cassi: They're just picking us off.. I swear to you.. I'm glad you asked me about it.
Shelly: Honestly, I didn't believe him from the beginning...
Cassi: You're the only person I've trusted from the beginning, and if you're gone, who do I talk to?
Shelly: Do you regret making the deal at the beginning?
Cassi: Well, it didn't hurt or help us.. I don't see anything we coulda done different.. It's just a shame... I don't know if everyone got together on that side and went to Rachel.. They said, your whole group flipped.
Shelly: I never did once. That's what who said?
Cassi: Rachel. And Brendon said your whole side turned on you... I said, it's not like everyone didn't say the same thing. I even went to Jeff and Jordan..
Shelly: Wanna go sit in the shade and smoke?
Cassi: Yeah..

They grab their smokes from the couch area, then separate themselves from the group and sit by the jacuzzi...

What will the BB13 afternoon bring? One never knows... but we'll be here to cover it! Spark up your live feeds and join us! :0)






Permalink







33 Comments:

Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Welcome back Carolyn!


This game never stops!

July 19, 2011 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Love my Dish Diva's!

July 19, 2011 at 1:11 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Why does Brendon think they are safe with everyone? Why does he think they will all protect him? Are they all not there for the same thing? To win? Heck yeah, Brendon, Dani will take you out!

July 19, 2011 at 1:12 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Michelle!! :) Thank you!! That's for sure!!

Hi KScoot! :) LOVE you!

July 19, 2011 at 1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyn, Hi Genie,

Hello to my fellow dishers,

I think Rachel needs to kick Brendon to the curb..Let him have it for once..he seems to be a bully to me..I am disappointed in him and Jeff..oh well, they ARE nice to look at...lol

Pam

July 19, 2011 at 1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kim, Hi Michelle..

Hope you are having a nice Tuesday.. ;)

Pam

July 19, 2011 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger Jennifer A. said...

Has anyone been watching the Feeds via mobile today? It's been horrible for me...it keeps pausing and stopping and I'm about 20 minutes behind!! Grrrr!

July 19, 2011 at 1:19 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Hi Carolyn, hi Dishers, big hugs and kisses.

Hubby has been sick a bit so haven't been active at live parties so far. Have nothing nice or kind to say about Brenchel so have been misbehaving on twitter so I don't break any rules, lol.

Caro I admire how you can switch to another feed when the lovebirds quarrel.

July 19, 2011 at 1:23 PM  
Blogger ccgrey said...

Awe how I wish I wish I could spark up my feeds but my employers have a strick policy that I have to be somewhat productive. So please keep me posted on all the craziness of the house!

July 19, 2011 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Okay so Brendon can call Rachel pookie on the feeds "in private" but Rachel says it in the house and he goes ballistic on her?

These two need relationship and communication counseling if they expect longevity or else Rachel is always going to be bullied by him.

July 19, 2011 at 1:29 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Hi Pamela!

July 19, 2011 at 1:36 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Pam!! :0)

Hi Duckie! :) not i.. sorry..

Hi Barbara :) hehe :) thanks! hope ur hubs feels better soon!

Hi cgrey! :) dats da plan! ;)

July 19, 2011 at 1:42 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

New dream scenario.

Rachel isn't allowed to hang with Dom anymore since Brendon's ego was bruised. That means she won't have Dani because Dani is glued to Dom. Needing a new bestie she starts hanging with Shelly.

This of course makes Jeff and Jordon paranoid ala Russell/Michelle from their season. Someone overhears something and realizes Shelly has been playing everyone.

This infuriates Dom, Cassi, Lawon and Adam. Now J&J really want to distance themselves from Shelly so the bad karma doesn't rub off on them. And of course Kalia feigns ignorance and innocence regarding the whole situation.

Guess what time it is---time to make new alliances.

Jeff, Dom, Adam and Lawon vote Shelly out. Of course Kalia goes along with them because Rachel isn't going to keep her safe. This way it's a 7-4 split giving the 7 a better chance at knocking out the 3 strongest competitors in the house (oh, and Porsche.) After that they compete against each other with a much more level playing field.

Nothing against Dani. She's just collateral damage because let's face it-If you ain't with us, you're against us.

July 19, 2011 at 1:46 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

hmm i like Shelly's idea for punishment....wonder how that works? Tristan would just look at me a laugh!

July 19, 2011 at 1:49 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

OMG-Brendon just said Janelle had bad game play. He has been out in the sun way too long.

July 19, 2011 at 1:58 PM  
Blogger misslissa said...

Lawon and Kalia's attire matches lol :)

July 19, 2011 at 2:29 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

The thing I hate the most about the houseguests is how so many of them vote the way the house votes rather than voting what is best for them. I don't get it especially since no one will really know which way you voted.

July 19, 2011 at 2:39 PM  
Blogger Boquida said...

Hellllrr everyone!

Just had some yummy jerky and jelly beans. Ummmmm jerky! (in my Joey Tribbiani voice...lol)

I've decided that in my next life I'm going to study psychology and neuroscience. The human mind is a baffling and interesting thing. Basically, I want to know...what's wrong with these people? LOL

Enjoy your afternoon/evening. :)

July 19, 2011 at 2:46 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Does anyone remember when BB interviewed Brendon's ex girlfriend last year? Everytime I see Brendon berating Rachel I think of that interview. Someone needs to knock Rachel's knight in shining armour off his high horse! I hope when she watches this season it will be a wake up call for her!

July 19, 2011 at 2:50 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Hi! We have RAIN (sorry, it's just so exciting) But, it's not lasting too long but I still hear thunder.

Jeff makes me a laugh out loud every day. Smoking so much he feels like Snoop Dog...hilarious!

Um, Carolyn you should just copy & paste Rachel & Brenden arguments...save your fingers!!! he-he!!!

July 19, 2011 at 2:58 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

@Susan, don't think watching the show or reading the blogs will affect Rachel's feelings for Brendon. She forgave him for Skypegate and that had to be much worse than the constant verbal load he dumps on her.

July 19, 2011 at 3:03 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Barbara! :)

Hey, MsFitz!! :) Yayyyyyy!! Rain!!! :) lol re their arguments.

Hi Susan!! :) I do... that was just odd..


Hi Boquida!! :) YUM!

Hi MissLissa!! :)


Hiya Grendon! :)

July 19, 2011 at 3:09 PM  
Blogger softballmom/bblover said...

So question please? If Dani is a lesbian, does that mean she is seriously playing Dominic, or is their flirting even real? What are you thoughts?

July 19, 2011 at 3:13 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Susan - I think of that too. I commented the other day I think about that every time they argue. When the ex-girlfriend said that Brendon tried to mold her into what he wanted. It seems that is exactly what he is doing to Rachel.

Dang, Does Kalia ever take a breath she is non-stop...blah, blah, blah!!!!

July 19, 2011 at 3:20 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

*unplugging Brendon's motherboard and snapping it in a zilloin pieces*

July 19, 2011 at 3:48 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Evening Carolyn, Genie, fellow BB addicts

First - It's hotter than blazes here. Compared to some of the Mid-West it's not that bad which makes me wonder how you all can stand it. We had a nasty thunder storm yesterday, couldn't hardly see the road coming home from work. Now it's hot and humid. Okay, just needed to vent.

Besides the daily Brenchel tiff and makeup session it seems all is cordial in the BB house. What is up with that? How dare they get along! j/k But really, doesn't give us much on the feeds. Lots of scheming and everyone has 3,4,5 side alliances. Should be interesting once the new sides are determined.

The way I see it now. JeJo have a lock on Shelly and Kalia and Brechel have Porsche,Dani and Dom. Advantage Brechel. Adam and Lawon seem like free agents and swing votes. If, on the outside chance, Cassi stays I'm not sure which side she would go to. I suspect it would be JeJo, at least for now.

Whatever happens Thur. I want a newbie HOH. We need something new.

Have a great night all.

July 19, 2011 at 3:49 PM  
Blogger Tanya.Fabulous said...

Hmmm, I thought Dani dated Nick? Did she just recently come out of the closet or was she joking with Kalia??

AHHHHH, enough Brendon!!!!! How I wish this would've been the week for either Brendon or Rachel to go...please spare us from the Brendon lectures!

Oh Jordan...puckered! That cracked me up! She's so funny without even knowing it.

July 19, 2011 at 4:05 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

I just read the end of TOR. Its a shame Jordan is realizing too late that she should have put up brendan and Rachel. Jeff better stop hoping they are on the same side, and start engineering their demise.

I'm glad Rachel doesn't care what we think of them. I'm sure this year will be better than last. What does it say about your engagement when it was the worst year of your life?

July 19, 2011 at 4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOH this week? #Rodents4Rachel

July 19, 2011 at 4:20 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

Hello everyone!
Genie and Carolyn, thank you, thank you! Although I have the feeds, work and personal life have been brutal and I haven't been able to watch as much as I want, but you girls are awesome! xoxoxo

July 19, 2011 at 4:31 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Shelly is playing a masterful social game. She is such a die hard straight down the middle floater and yet no one even has a clue how deceptive she actually is. She just may go far in this game unless the house is smart and flips things by voting her out on Thursday.

July 19, 2011 at 4:33 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst!! New TOp Post!!

July 19, 2011 at 4:38 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Here's the direct link to the New Top Post!

July 19, 2011 at 4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below